Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
rests with the Holy See of Rome.
November 26, 1998
Jesus speaks: My dear souls,
I wish to thank you for enduring the long hard trials that you have endured in helping the Shepherds of Christ Movement be as it is this day.
This is My Movement. You have served Me and pleased Our Lady with your lives given in service, including your praying for the priests and the renewal of the Church and the world.
I ask you to review the message given on the Internet (in daily message of November 17, 1998) Ascension Thursday 1998, "Come out of your tombs." Come out of your tombs, please and sing My song "Glory, Glory, Glory Lord" Do not focus on selves, pray the Prayer for Union with Jesus. Please include here.
The following Imprimatur applies only to the Prayer for Union with Jesus and not to the message above or below.
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
I give you this rosary of November 26, 1998. I ask you to pray it and spread it to others.
On this Thanksgiving I ask you to realize that in My anguishing suffering during the Passion, it was your love given that comforted Me.
I tell you on this Thanksgiving, My shepherds, you must have holy endurance. Pray the Holy Spirit Novena daily and do not give up.
I love you, Jesus
I ask you to read the message of June 26, 1995. (This was in the daily message of November 23, 1998.)
Rosary Given by Jesus on November 26, 1998
- Jesus speaks: Come out of your tombs, I tell you come out of your tombs.
- You must let go of your sins. You must ask God for forgiveness for all the sins of your past life.
- You must go to confession.
- Look into your heart, see the sins that lurk deep within, pray to see your sins.
- Ask for the light to see all that have offended you and for whom you still carry bitterness and lack of forgiveness in your hearts.
- Make a list of all that you hold grudges against or have not forgiven and pray for God's grace to forgive them.
- Do not blame others for your own bad moods. When you are tired and weary recognize how you feel. Do not ever blame others for your own bad moods.
- Come out of your tombs. My children, you carry wounds in your hearts. Open the wounds as I did when I spread My arms on the cross. Beg for healing. Pray the Holy Spirit Novena.
- Pray for generational healing in your families, ask God to heal all the wounds in your family.
- Pray at Mass, including after Communion. Go to Mass with your family, pray for healing together. Pray together after Communion for healing of your family.
- Jesus speaks: I ascended into heaven leaving behind the Apostles to do My work.
- Look into your heart, you must get in touch with the true feelings in your heart.
- Do not hide your wounds from the past. When you feel bad in your heart, write to Me and read My reply in the Blue Book. Spend time listening in your heart to God's response. Pray to the Holy Spirit to enlighten you.
- Spend quiet time every day. You must be alone with your God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, allowing God to communicate to you in your heart.
- You are My apostles today. In order to love as I wish you to love for Me, you must die to the selfish ways of your heart.
- Ask for complete cleansing in your hearts. Ask to die to your imperfections during the Mass.
- Join as an intimate family with other members of Shepherds of Christ prayer groups as you consecrate your hearts together and unite in love in Our Hearts.
- I will dwell in your heart and act out of you.
- You must dwell in the pure and Immaculate Heart of My Mother.
- Pray to be joyful in your hearts, pray to be free of walls of bitterness and hatred. Pray to be healed of the wounds in your heart.
Descent of the Holy Spirit
- Jesus speaks: Pray for the coming of the Holy Spirit. Pray that He is alive in your hearts. Join in prayer groups, especially at 6:30pm, and pray for the Holy Spirit to abundantly descend on the souls of the earth.
- Sing: Come Holy Ghost
- Acts 2:1-4 "When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves."
- Spend short moments during the day, 5 minutes, in perfect silence and peace and ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten you.
- Pray the rosary, the Holy Spirit works immensely in the rosary to enlighten you.
- The Holy Spirit will help you to know the Father's will for you.
- The Holy Spirit will help to make you holy.
- The Holy Spirit will help your heart to be filled with joy.
- The Holy Spirit will help to transform you from fear to fearlessness.
- The Holy Spirit will help your heart be filled with the fire of God's love.
- Jesus speaks: Mary was taken body and soul into heaven.
- Today you can intercede immensely through the pure Heart of your heavenly Mother.
- Come to the Mass, tell God you are sorry for your sins, and partake in the sacrifice dwelling in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- I am delivering this rosary to you today to help you grow in holiness. I am Jesus Christ.
- I wish you to say as St. Paul:
I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me. The life that I am now living, subject to the limitation of human nature, I am living in faith, faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.
- I wish Masses for healing in families.
- I wish Masses for generational healing of families.
- Mary is the Immaculate Virgin conceived without sin.
- Simeon said:
and a sword will pierce your soul too--so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.
- You must open up your hearts and deal with the hidden wounds and feelings of your hearts. You must live in the truth, you must not hide the truth from yourselves. Pray for light to be truthful to yourselves.
- Jesus speaks: There are two pure and holy Hearts, the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- I want your hearts to grow in greater perfection.
- I want your hearts to be pure and filled with love.
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph.
- The Lady appears in Florida, the Lady Clothed With the Sun.
- It is in consecration to Our Hearts that your hearts will be made holy hearts.
- I ask you to lay yourselves bare, do not lie to yourselves. Live in the truth, living by My word and following the 10 Commandments.
- In this mystery of the rosary Mary is crowned Queen of Heaven and earth.
- Mary is not the Queen of the hearts of many of her children. She will be Queen of all hearts. I will be the King of all Hearts.
- Revelation 12:1-2
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labour, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth.
Jesus speaks: It is through consecration that the children will be brought forth as Mary's children of light.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791