February 20, 2018
February 21st Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary
Healing Prayer Service Today
Please tune in!
Please pray for Dan.
Please pray for Dennis serving our country.
Please pray Fr. Joe's book & cover & all involved.
Prayer for Grace for our Country
Dear Father united to Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present, celebrated around the world, in the Holy Spirit. We offer up all we do united to the Mass. We unite in one mind and one heart as members of the mystical body of Christ, with Christ our head in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, through the powerful intercession of Mary with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory, and we beg for the saving grace, for our country, the United States. Please help us. We further pray for unity to always do the will of God in love. We spread the Blood of Jesus on the leaders and people of the United States and cast the devil into hell. We consecrate our country to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and all our dioceses, and beg for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God help us. We pray for our families, the priests, the Church and the world. In the Name of Jesus please hear us, we pray. We pray for our new president as he takes office. We pray that we are united as one nation under God to work together in love as God wants.
Jesus wants us to put out Blue Book 17.
Please pray for this and our printer,
this book is Oct 1997 to Dec 31, 1997.
February 20, 2018
Excerpt from Blue Book 18
March 17, 1998
1. Hail Mary
2. Hail Mary
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Song: This is the day the Lord has Made
6. Song: This is the day the Lord has Made continues
7. Song: This is the day the Lord has Made continues
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Song: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord
1. Genesis 22: 1-14
It happened some time later that God put Abraham to the test. ‘Abraham, Abraham!’ he called. ‘Here I am,’ he replied. God said, ‘Take your son, your only son, your beloved Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah, where you are to offer him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I shall point out to you.’
Early next morning Abraham saddled his donkey and took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. He chopped wood for the burnt offering and started on his journey to the place which God had indicated to him. On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance. Then Abraham said to his servants, ‘Stay here with the donkey. The boy and I are going over there; we shall worship and then come back to you.’
Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering, loaded it on Isaac, and carried in his own hands the fire and the knife. Then the two of them set out together. Isaac spoke to his father Abraham. ‘Father?’ he said. ‘Yes, my son,’ he replied. ‘Look,’ he said, ‘here are the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?’ Abraham replied, ‘My son, God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering.’ And the two of them went on together.
When they arrived at the place which God had indicated to him, Abraham built an altar there, and arranged the wood. Then he bound his son and put him on the altar on top of the wood. Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to kill his son.
But the angel of Yahweh called to him from heaven. ‘Abraham, Abraham!’ he said. ‘Here I am,’ he replied. ‘Do not raise your hand against the boy,’ the angel said. ‘Do not harm him, for now I know you fear God. You have not refused me your own beloved son.’ Then looking up, Abraham saw a ram caught by its horns in a bush. Abraham took the ram and offered it as a burnt offering in place of his son. Abraham called this place ‘Yahweh provides’, and hence the saying today: ‘On the mountain Yahweh provides.’
2. R. And this is us, the sons of Abraham -- the children of light, the children of Israel.
Genesis 22: 15-18
The angel of Yahweh called Abraham a second time from heaven. ‘I swear by my own self, Yahweh declares, that because you have done this, because you have not refused me your own beloved son, I will shower blessings on you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars of heaven and the grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants will gain possession of the gates of their enemies. All nations on earth will bless themselves by your descendants, because you have obeyed my command.’
R. And so our Lord says to us today that He is testing us, for He has for us a great mission and He has asked us for obedience and He has asked us to follow His directions. The Lord has a plan far beyond the scope of this earth that any of us can comprehend (and the world has veered so much to the right and to the left and) in order for this sick world to come back to be on target to be living in the truth according to His Word that men will see the light as of seven suns, that men will know God most intimately. Going from where they are to the place where the Father had intended is a great difference. And so we are here living in this world today in a barren land that has veered so far in a desert. And the time will come when the greatest grace will flow from the highest mountain from the altars of sacrifice, when holy priests are offering sacrifice from the highest mountain. And it will majorly come to the effects that the Shepherds of Christ Movement has on the Church and the world. So why would we not be attacked this day, why would not the devil try to attack us immensely with division for this is God's tool, and the tool that the Lord gives to us is love. But He asks of us obedience and He asks of us to adhere strictly to the commandments, He asks of us to live in purity and in truth. Meditate on the resurrected Lord that came forth from the tomb victorious on the third day. He gave His life and His death, He hung on a tree and He shed His blood that we would have new life. And if we walk in His footprints we too will walk in the shades of death as He did to the hill of victory.
3. Exodus 14: 15-25
Yahweh then said to Moses, ‘Why cry out to me? Tell the Israelites to march on. Your part is to raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, so that the Israelites can walk through the sea on dry ground, while I, for my part, shall make the Egyptians so stubborn that they will follow them, and I shall win glory for myself at the expense of Pharaoh and all his army, chariots and horsemen. And when I have won glory for myself at the expense of Pharaoh and his chariots and horsemen, the Egyptians will know that I am Yahweh.’
Then the angel of God, who preceded the army of Israel, changed station and followed behind them. The pillar of cloud moved from their front and took position behind them. It came between the army of the Egyptians and the army of Israel. The cloud was dark, and the night passed without the one drawing any closer to the other the whole night long. Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and Yahweh drove the sea back with a strong easterly wind all night and made the sea into dry land. The waters were divided and the Israelites went on dry ground right through the sea, with walls of water to right and left of them. The Egyptians gave chase, and all Pharaoh’s horses, chariots and horsemen went into the sea after them. In the morning watch, Yahweh looked down on the army of the Egyptians from the pillar of fire and cloud and threw the Egyptian army into confusion. He so clogged their chariot wheels that they drove on only with difficulty, which made the Egyptians say, ‘Let us flee from Israel, for Yahweh is fighting on their side against the Egyptians!’
4. Exodus 14: 26 - 15:1
Then Yahweh said to Moses, ‘Stretch out your hand over the sea and let the waters flow back on the Egyptians and on their chariots and their horsemen.’ Moses stretched out his hand over the sea and, as day broke, the sea returned to its bed. The fleeing Egyptians ran straight into it, and Yahweh overthrew the Egyptians in the middle of the sea. The returning waters washed right over the chariots and horsemen of Pharaoh’s entire army, which had followed the Israelites into the sea; not a single one of them was left. The Israelites, however, had marched through the sea on dry ground, with walls of water to right and left of them. That day, Yahweh rescued Israel from the clutches of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians lying dead on the sea–shore. When Israel saw the mighty deed that Yahweh had performed against the Egyptians, the people revered Yahweh and put their faith in Yahweh and in Moses, his servant.
It was then that Moses and the Israelites sang this song in Yahweh’s honour:
I shall sing to Yahweh, for he has covered himself in glory, horse and rider he has thrown into the sea.
This is the Word of the Lord (Thanks be to God).
5. Exodus 15: 1-6, 17-18
R. Let us sing to the Lord; he has covered himself in glory.
Yah is my strength and my song,
to him I owe my deliverance.
He is my God and I shall praise him,
my father’s God and I shall extol him.
Yahweh is a warrior;
Yahweh is his name.
Pharaoh’s chariots and army
he has hurled into the sea
the pick of his officers
have been drowned in the Sea of Reeds.
The ocean has closed over them;
they have sunk to the bottom like a stone.
Your right hand, Yahweh,
wins glory by its strength,
your right hand, Yahweh,
shatters your foes,
You will bring them in and plant them
on the mountain which is your heritage,
the place which you, Yahweh,
have made your dwelling,
the sanctuary, Yahweh,
prepared by your own hands.
Yahweh will be king
for ever and ever.
6. Song: This is the day the Lord has Made
7. Hail Mary
8. This is from Matthew.
Matthew 28: 1-10
After the Sabbath, and towards dawn on the first day of the week, Mary of Magdala and the other Mary went to visit the sepulchre. And suddenly there was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord, descending from heaven, came and rolled away the stone and sat on it. His face was like lightning, his robe white as snow. The guards were so shaken by fear of him that they were like dead men. But the angel spoke; and he said to the women, ‘There is no need for you to be afraid. I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here, for he has risen, as he said he would. Come and see the place where he lay, then go quickly and tell his disciples, "He has risen from the dead and now he is going ahead of you to Galilee; that is where you will see him." Look! I have told you.’ Filled with awe and great joy the women came quickly away from the tomb and ran to tell his disciples.
And suddenly, coming to meet them, was Jesus. ‘Greetings,’ he said. And the women came up to him and, clasping his feet, they did him homage. Then Jesus said to them, ‘Do not be afraid; go and tell my brothers that they must leave for Galilee; there they will see me.’
9. Hail Mary
10. Song: Be Not Afraid
A reading from the Acts of the Apostles.
Acts 10: 34, 37-43
Then Peter addressed them, ... You know what happened all over Judaea, how Jesus of Nazareth began in Galilee, after John had been preaching baptism. God had anointed him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and because God was with him, Jesus went about doing good and curing all who had fallen into the power of the devil. Now we are witnesses to everything he did throughout the countryside of Judaea and in Jerusalem itself: and they killed him by hanging him on a tree, yet on the third day God raised him to life and allowed him to be seen, not by the whole people but only by certain witnesses that God had chosen beforehand. Now we are those witnesses—we have eaten and drunk with him after his resurrection from the dead— and he has ordered us to proclaim this to his people and to bear witness that God has appointed him to judge everyone, alive or dead. It is to him that all the prophets bear this witness: that all who believe in Jesus will have their sins forgiven through his name.’
Song: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. Sequence from Easter Sunday
Christians, to the Paschal Victim
offer sacrifice and praise.
The sheep are ransomed by the Lamb;
and Christ, the undefiled,
to his Father reconciled.
Death with life contended:
combat strangely ended!
Life's own Champion, slain,
yet lives to reign.
Tell us, Mary:
say what thou didst see upon the way.
The tomb the Living did enclose;
I saw Christ's glory as He rose!
The angels there attesting;
shroud with grave-clothes resting.
Christ, my hope, has risen:
He goes before you into Galilee.
That Christ is truly risen
from the dead we know.
Victorious King, Thy mercy show!
2. Hail Mary
3. A reading from the book of the prophet, Isaiah.
Isaiah 62: 1-5
About Zion I will not be silent,
about Jerusalem I shall not rest
until saving justice dawns for her
like a bright light
and her salvation like a blazing torch.
The nations will then see
your saving justice,
and all kings your glory,
and you will be called a new name
which Yahweh's mouth will reveal.
You will be a crown of splendour
in Yahweh's hand,
a princely diadem in the hand of your God.
No more will you be known as 'Forsaken'
or your country be known as 'Desolation';
instead, you will be called
'My Delight is in her'
and your country 'The Wedded';
for Yahweh will take delight in you
and your country will have its wedding.
Like a young man marrying a virgin,
your rebuilder will wed you,
and as the bridegroom rejoices in his bride,
so will your God rejoice in you.
This is the Word of the Lord (Thanks be to God.)
4. A reading from the Holy Gospel according to John.
John 2: 1-5
On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee. The mother of Jesus was there, and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited. And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, ‘They have no wine.’ Jesus said, ‘Woman, what do you want from me? My hour has not come yet.’ His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’
5. Psalm 27: 1, 4, 13-14
Yahweh is my light and my salvation,
whom should I fear?
Yahweh is the fortress of my life,
whom should I dread?
One thing I ask of Yahweh,
one thing I seek:
to dwell in Yahweh’s house
all the days of my life,
to enjoy the sweetness of Yahweh,
to seek out his temple.
This I believe: I shall see the goodness of Yahweh,
in the land of the living.
Put your hope in Yahweh, be strong, let your heart be bold,
put your hope in Yahweh.
6. R. This is another time that Jesus called His Mother, "woman", was under the cross. This is what the soldiers did.
John 19: 25-27
Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. Seeing his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near her, Jesus said to his mother, ‘Woman, this is your son.’ Then to the disciple he said, ‘This is your mother.’ And from that hour the disciple took her into his home.
7. John 19: 28-30
After this, Jesus knew that everything had now been completed and, so that the scripture should be completely fulfilled, he said: I am thirsty.
A jar full of sour wine stood there; so, putting a sponge soaked in the wine on a hyssop stick, they held it up to his mouth. After Jesus had taken the wine he said, ‘It is fulfilled’; and bowing his head he gave up his spirit.
8. Jesus: My beloved ones, you see the wonderful and the terrible things that your God has done, but you do not comprehend My Might and My power. I give to you the plan of the Father, this is what I reveal to you here in order to bring the Church and the world into renewal. You see with the light of seven suns as you have never seen before, you comprehend most fully the scriptures. I am alive in your heart and you know Me most intimately. When the world that surrounds you sleeps and slumbers, you know Me in your heart and you suffer immensely for this knowledge and this realization that I have given to you, but you are comforted by the great joy to know your God alive within you. I am truly alive and in your heart My beloved shepherds. Do you thank your God for the gifts that He has given to You? I am a most personal God. I am not far off in your life. I am with you in your every breath and you know this far more than the greatest saints, for I have revealed Myself to you in these great lights and the world does not know the great treasure that I give to you. I am alive and in your heart this day and I ask for your gratitude, appreciation and obedience, that this world will know Me most intimately through the work that you will do. I am asking you to put aside all willfulness and to surrender to the plan that I give to you. I will form a religious order through the Shepherds of Christ Movement, through the priests, through the Handmaids, and through the lay apostles. It is a stringent order that I give to you, rooted in the truth to bring about the renewal of the Church and the world. When you are fighting the plan you are fighting Me. You are listening to satan create confusion and division in your heads and you are not seeing the top of the mountain, or the grace that will flow from the highest altars as the priests celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I need you My beloved apostles that I have called, but you can say no and have your own plan and go your own way. I need commitment as a religious person to this order that I have designed and created through My own hand. I give to you the plan of the Father, I ask you to comply with the wishes of the Father. I ask you to put aside your will. I ask you to live in the Father's will. In the end there will be a new earth, all living according to the Father's will in great love and harmony. Willfulness will be blotted out, for there will be but one plan and it is that of the Father's. I give to you the plan of the Father. '
9. R. I am not afraid, my Jesus, for I wake in the middle of the night and I feel the suffering within my heart, and I feel the pains of division as the devil creates more and more confusion in the Movement to stop the great work that we do here. But the greatest joy of my life are the experiences I receive at the top of the mountain given abundantly in the Mass when I am one with all. And I know this: to be divided from any person causes me to be separated from You, for You are one with all in the greatest love. And this harmony, in order to receive the greatest grace in the Mass, depends on putting aside the seeds of division that the devil wishes to plant in the hearts. It is to my own detriment to foster seeds of division. And this is why You have given to us the plan to cure all, which IS the hourly prayer that You keep telling us that, we must do. If it is only to pray the three prayers and to say "for the grace to get through the next hour." But You have taught us that we must pray for grace and for funds, for this is Your Movement, and it is through the prayers that You will release great grace to bring about the Reign of the Sacred Heart. Why should we expect that we give nothing and receive so much?
10. R. And what is the price that He paid that this grace would be released? Was it not His death, the last drop of His blood, His life given that we would share in His Divine life? Did He not pay dearly for the gift that we receive? Why should we not think that we too must pay to receive the grace that is needed in order to transform the earth? And it becomes so clear in the writings and scriptures - which I do not even know, only as He has revealed them, for I am not a scripture scholar nor did I ever read the Scriptures. It is in knowing Him and dwelling in His Heart that the Word of God has become alive within my heart. It is not sitting around the brown table with our thinking caps on that we learn the scriptures, it is in dwelling in the Heart of Jesus, in going to the Eucharist and to the Mass where great grace is outpoured and in consecrating our hearts to Jesus and Mary that the Word comes alive inside of us. So does it matter if I have an 140 I.Q. or whatever it is? What matters to the Almighty God when He plants His Word within a heart is that the heart is open, that the heart gives itself to God, and that the heart loves. He has revealed the greatest mysteries to the merest children.
Jesus: Sit you on a chair and feel the earth press in and feel distraught in your heart, and what good does it do, for if you would have asked for My grace I would have given it to you, but you did not ask. And the devil came with his bag of tricks and his dark seeds that he wanted to plant in your heart. And he sifted them over your heart and you let him burrow a hole and get in. And now you say to Me, "Lord, Lord where are You? For I saw You at the top of the mountain yesterday, and today You are so far from me." And' say to you, "But you did not pray for that grace, which I would have given if you would have asked." For I want to be one in you, to live in you, and operate in you in this world that is hurting and in pain. And I say to you, feed the hungry, feed the hungry; and so many of you go to the haughty. Why do you go to the haughty when they are the hungry? Feed the hungry, I say to you. Go to the highways and the byways, bring in the beggars and the ones that are open. The rich with their haughty hearts, let them rot in the sun. And when their radiators overheat for the hotness of the day that bakes on them, will scald them, and they will come crying and you will say, "When I called, you would not listen." I say to you once again to feed the hungry. Go to the open, go to the ones that are one, that want to unite and to spread the Word. You are planting seeds that must be scattered in many hearts through the consecration. Go to the ones that will consecrate their hearts, that will be children of light, not children of satan that want trickery and argumentation. You are not to argue, My beloved shepherds, you are to stand for the truth. Feed the hungry, I say to you, feed the hungry. How many are in hospitals and they are ill, but they are far more ill in their hearts than in their bodies. For the blind man may not see the things of the earth, but in his heart he can see into the mysteries of the Almighty God. You see but you do not see, you hear but you do not hear, you are blind and you are deaf, and I give to you the lights of glory and satan comes with his little bag of seeds and creates division among the shepherds. And I am distraught, for I love you and have given you the greatest gifts, not given to the greatest saints. I have revealed Myself most intimately to you as never before in the history of man, and the gift that I give to you is not accepted by so many. I am God and I am asking you to proceed ahead with faith, for so much of your time is wasted when the souls are falling into the pit. Proceed ahead, ahead, ahead, I tell you. Stay at the top of the mountain. So many of My shepherd apostles have caused such confusion. Please, I beg you, pray hourly. You must stay in the greatest, intense grace to operate as I ask you to, for the devil comes with his little bag of black seeds and thoughts in your heart. So many of you listen to your heads and not your hearts, the message is given in the heart. And so you think. "And God is talking to me and He tells me what to do," and you hear the words. I am asking you to live in your hearts, to live by the Blue Book messages. Many are receiving false messages and causing great problems. I speak in the heart. An instant whim, you say, and God told you to do something. You must feel the nagging in your heart. You know Me in your heart, and in a second you are off because you got an inkling, and so you run and you are in satan's lair. I communicate to you in your heart. You must spend time everyday before the tabernacle. You need the grace, My shepherd leaders, My shepherd apostles, in order to handle what you are handling. You must live by the Blue Book messages. I am asking you to read the third Blue Book, a message everyday, this will keep your focus on love of God and love of one another. The seeds of division will continue if you do not live by the third Blue Book. You must pray to the Holy Spirit that you will be filled, that He will move in you as the wind to blow the good fortune your way. I am Jesus, I am Almighty and all powerful, and I am teaching you lessons to be holy and pure. And you thought the lessons I taught you were so elementary, dealing with the things of this earth. The lessons I give to you are the lessons of faith, the lessons for purity, the lessons for maturity in your hearts and souls. You are so simple-minded when My message is simple, but you do not grasp the message that I give to you. I am not teaching you about the grass and the mud and the flowers. I am teaching you about the mysteries into My life. I am teaching you to be a disciple, as My mother Mary was My greatest disciple. She followed Me, and her word to you is, "Do whatever He tells you." I am all powerful. You see with such limited vision, when I am God and I am with you. And so you wake in the middle of the night and your heart is filled with fear. You must know that I communicate to you in every aspect of your life. Surrender and let go, for I am God and I parted the sea, but you would not stick your foot into the sea, for you are fearful and you lack faith. The lessons I give to you are the lessons of God. Hail Mary
Jesus: You shuffle your papers and your books, and you are focused on so many things which are so important in order to bring about the completion of the Fatima mission. But the greatest lessons that you learn are the ones to be more Christ-like.
Song: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord
The Assumption of Mary
1. Excerpt from Blue Book III
April 11, 1994 - Your Last Chance to Love
Jesus: ...My child, My child, My favored, blessed child, I give you crosses because I love you. You I have loved dearly all through your life. Your crosses have brought you to Me and My love. Life will soon be over on this earth for you. All that matters are the things of God. Love all those around you as if it be your last chance to love. Live each day to love all around you. Live it as if it be your last day to live on this earth. Would you waste valuable time fuming and fretting? Time is short and souls will be lost. They will suffer the loss of their souls. You do not have time for any remorse. Your job is to preach My ardent love to My beloved ones. There is so much sin and so much blindness, but the kingdom of God awaits all those who love and serve the Lord.
Please, I beg of you, spread My love. Do not let Satan get you focused on yourself. Your work is to lead souls to My most ardent love. What an honor! I am awaiting My precious ones. Have faith, child. I am truly writing to you and I am God. I gave My all for love of you, My child. I died that you might live. Give yourself to Me now. end of excerpt
2. John 19: 31-37
It was the Day of Preparation, and to avoid the bodies’ remaining on the cross during the Sabbath—since that Sabbath was a day of special solemnity—the Jews asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken away. Consequently the soldiers came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with him and then of the other. When they came to Jesus, they saw he was already dead, and so instead of breaking his legs one of the soldiers pierced his side with a lance; and immediately there came out blood and water. This is the evidence of one who saw it—true evidence, and he knows that what he says is true—and he gives it so that you may believe as well. Because all this happened to fulfil the words of scripture: Not one bone of his will be broken; and again, in another place scripture says: They will look to the one whom they have pierced.
3. Mary: My little children, I come to you and I speak to you, for I have been here with you this whole time, watching and guarding you. I am Mary, your Mother, and I tell you to not be afraid, but you are afraid and I am waiting for you to come to me. Come into my heart, for I will lead you to the Heart of my Son and you will not be afraid. You will be courageous and you will be filled with my Spouse, the Holy Spirit, and you will go into the world and you will spread the Word of God alive in your hearts.
4. Mary: My little children of the Father, I watch you as a doting mother watches her child, and you do not feel my presence with you, but I am there, always watching you, always by your side.
5. Mary: What will become of them, the little children that insist on doing their own will? I do not know, my dear children, I do not know why they will not obey their Father. 'Remember that thou shalt keep holy the Sabbath day, obey your father and your mother,' but they do not listen, they are dumb and they are blind. My little children, they will not listen to their Father.
6. Mary: My Son Jesus reveals to you the plan of the Father here. I say this to you, my shepherds, do whatever He tells you to do. The more you follow the plan, the more you will have peace and joy in your hearts. The more you deviate and do your own wills, the more you will have trouble in your hearts.
7. Mary: Some of my shepherd apostles feel that they do not need to go to Mass daily. This is a great gift that God gives to you. If you are a shepherd apostle, you must try to go to Mass daily, for you need this grace to be able to do the work that my Son has called you to. Some feel that it is better to work at home and to pray at home. It is never better to work and to pray at home, when God is calling you to Mass daily, and you just stay in your bedroom and decide that this is the way that God wants you to spend the day. Arise from your sleep, and go to the early Mass. Be there with my Son, Jesus, for it is there that He will help you with His grace to start the day. I am Mary, your Mother, it is unnecessary for you to talk and talk on the phone, as many have done, for many times you begin to talk about one another. You must constantly focus on Jesus, my Son. When you are on the phone. you must pray your prayers when you are talking to another apostle, if only a shortened version, do not continue. If the four o'clock hour comes you should either terminate the call or pray the shortened version of the prayers. My Son Jesus wants you to pray hourly. It you are talking to another shepherd you should stop and pray.
8. Mary: My Son is giving you the greatest graces when you pray the hourly prayers. If you do not pray the prayers you will struggle tremendously, for the devil will try to attack you and to lead you astray through conversation with others. I am giving to you this key that my Son has given to you to unlock the peace in your heart. It is just to say, "I ask, I knock, I seek through the intercession of the Virgin Mary that I receive grace. I pray to the Father, in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of Mary, that I receive grace and funds. Though heaven and earth pass away, Your Word will not pass away. I intercede through the Virgin Mary for grace and for funds, and feel confident that I will receive them."
9. Mary: I am asking you, my shepherd apostles, that at the hours of 3, 6, 9, and 12, that you pray the prayers if it is possible. If it is not possible and you have a few minutes, you should pray for holy priests. You should pray for the Shepherds of Christ members. You should pray for the Priestly Newsletter, pray for the human family, pray to St. Michael for protection and the angels, and say, "I give my heart to Jesus and to Mary." Ask that the Precious Blood of Jesus be spread on you and the Shepherds of Christ Movement. These prayers can be recited in a few minutes. I am asking you to be fervent to the prayers, for at every hour it will draw you back to my Son Jesus. It will lead you to God and you will receive the greatest graces. My Son will allow you to suffer if you do not recite the prayers and you are able.
10. Hail Mary
Song: A Song from Jesus
The Coronation of Mary
1. R. When I used to teach at Xavier, I had a great love affair with a statue that was there, and I would go in and she would become illuminated and her face would change. And I would cry at the statue when I was upset and I would beg Our Lady to help me to do what God wanted me to do, and that went on for the three years that I taught up there. Towards the end of one school year, Cathy and Joe and I would go and sit up there on the chair, I guess it was in 1992, right in front of her. And I didn't know Fr. Carter at that time as I taught up there. And we would sit there on the chair, the three of us, and we would pray to Our Lady. And we would go to Mass a lot down at Xavier, and one day we went in and they didn't have a Mass, and a lady was there with one host, and there was Cathy and me and Joe and this lady and I think another man. And she was going to divide this host up into five pieces and it was a small host, but that's all that we had because the priest didn't come for the Mass. And while we were there and we were ready to receive the host, (This little chapel is off to the side and has a curtain), this man came in and I think he was somewhere over there around that Blessed Mother statue, and he wailed like I'd never heard a man cry, ever, just at the top of his lungs just screaming out. And so we were in there and we thought, Oh, what should we do? And so we just decided that we should let him cry and we should pray as hard as we could because we had all just received communion then, and we would just pray fervently for him. And the man left, and Cathy and Joe and I went over there to pray the rosary and we went to the statue which had appeared to me a lot. She would appear in light and then her face would change. But Cathy and Joe and I went over there to pray the rosary, and she had this - it's a stone white statue - she had this welt that went from the corner of her eye, all down her cheek, went under her chin, went down over the top of her chest to where her waistband was on her bosom, and it stuck out about 3/8th's of an inch and it wasn't there before. And Cathy and Joe and I looked at it - Man, we were just astounded because there was this welt that went all the way down there. Anyway, so then we went down about two weeks later and my niece got married in there, and I went over to show my sister-in-law the statue and the welt was gone. And what's so weird - this was like I think in May of 1992 when the kids and I saw it. But this is exactly what Mary said, she said, "I stood beneath the cross of my Son and cried." So yesterday when I had that book in my arms, and didn't know why I had the book in my arms, after I had been up all those nights with this pain in my heart that just was awful. And the title of the book Was, "Why Do You Cry, Mary?", and a priest wrote it, and in it all these pictures in there of Mary crying. And I thought we could write to that priest and tell that priest, because we really know from the mouth of Mary, why Mary cries.
2. Mary: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and I cried for the little ones that would be lost to the fires of hell forever. You, my shepherds, I have called and you have responded, and I must tell you that I am pleased with the great work that you are doing. When you are corrected by my Son Jesus, it is in the greatest love, for you will advance in greater purity and holiness because of the direction that He gives to you. When He admonishes you, you should not feel rejected or unloved. It is with great love that you receive correction, that you will advance further in the ways of the Lord. You will be purified, you will shine glistening, white, and you will sparkle, and you will be the holy ones of which He speaks in the Book of Revelation. You are the ones that God has called to help to lead the children out of darkness into His marvelous light.
3. Mary: The light has dawned on the earth, and a Savior comes forth from the tomb in a glistering light, adorned in the robes of glory and glistening white. You, my shepherds, can see this in your hearts. Many would not comprehend the insights into the mysteries that have been revealed to you. Treasure the gift that my Son has given to you. Thank Him, bountifully, and give Him great love for the gifts that have been given. Do not bicker and fight, thank Him from the bottom of your heart and love one another as the Father intended. For you are being purified, you are being taught. You are children, you are not to be haughty and feel you know everything. If you know everything, why should God be the teacher and teach you? Please, I beg of you, as your Mother Mary, you are children. Children are to be taught by the hand of God. Do not be haughty and brazen, be loving and grateful, and you will grow in greater maturity as children of God. You see as in a mirror you are a child, and then you are a young man, and then you see Him face-to-face.
4. Mary: Little babies being brought forth from the womb of their mother are trained and taught, and they grow to greater maturity in their life. Little babies, being brought forth from the spiritual womb of the Woman from her Immaculate Heart, are being taught and trained the ways of the Lord. Little children are not brazen and haughty, they are open and willing, willing to be taught. Are you a little child of the Father? Are you hanging around my apron and listening as I help you to grow in greater purity and oneness with my Son Jesus? Are you a little child, or are you a big person that knows it all. I see the priests and they are haughty, many of the priests in their hearts. They must become as little children, coming forth from my Immaculate Heart, and I will place them in the deepest recesses of the Heart of my Son. Little children, you must become as little children. Little children are taught, little children are the ones that are wise. Little children do not know it all.
5. R. And so we go back to the garden and we see Eve and we see Adam. And they were cast from the garden because of what? Doing their own will. And so the garden in the end must be the one where the children will bear great fruit, where they will all show the Father that they do not do willful acts but live according to the will of the Father.
6. R. Father Carter received a message last week, but it is the message that he has had for two years. And it is very important that we see that the Shepherds of Christ Movement will have this religious order and that the messages that Jesus gives to us are right on for the renewal of the Church and the world. And if a person does not wish to be part of this as a Shepherds of Christ apostle, they can do what they wish to do, but then they should be a Shepherds of Christ associate. We need associates also. He is majorly teaching us to be an apostle, but you can come if you are an associate and listen to the directions and learn what He is teaching us. But an apostle will follow the directions that Jesus has given and will live as a religious, whether it be a priest, a Handmaid, or a lay apostle.
7. R. I remember the third Blue Book - it was so hard to get the third Blue Book out. And the things in the third Blue Book and the second Blue Book and the first Blue Book are so hard. And the people wanted to adapt the messages of Jesus to the people that are living now, and change them so that they would be accepted by the people and their standards. How silly, you say. The earth has veered so far off what the Father wants. He gives messages to put them back on the right road, and then the people that receive the messages here today are going to take the messages and adapt them to the people of the earth.
8. Jesus: Your Church is in need of renewal. The earth and the people of this earth have veered so far from one side or the other. The people of the earth are sick, and I give to you the Mighty Medicine. You, My apostles, must study the Blue Book messages and live by them. You must study the Apostles Manual. You must pray the rosary every day. Great protection is given to you, great lights of knowing insights into the mysteries when you pray the rosary. I am Jesus, I give to you the plan of the Father to help to bring about the completion of the Fatima mission. Will you comply to the wishes? 80 years later, the Church still does not follow the directions of their Mother given at Fatima.
9. Mary: I am Our Lady of Fatima. I have given to you this mission. My Son Jesus has called you, the shepherds in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. The shepherds guarded the flock. It is through this Movement that the Church will be aided greatly into becoming one fold with one shepherd. I am Our Lady of Fatima.
10. Mary: All titles will merge, for I am Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas, Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady Clothed with the Sun in the Book of Revelation, and I appear on the building to lead the world to the Eucharistic Son, Jesus Christ. I appear on the building to lead the children of light to the Light, the Eucharistic Heart of my Son, Jesus. Will you help me to secure the building in Florida as a center of Eucharistic adoration for my children of light. to lead them to the Light? Hail Mary
Mary: I am Mary, your Mother, and I ask you to give all of the requests that I have given to you concerning the building in Florida to the owner, Mike. I wish this to be a center of Eucharistic adoration.
R. Think of the image on the building in Florida, and that Mary does not have any eyes.
Song: I Rocked Him as a Baby
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
August the 10th:
"See Mary as she beholds the baby in her arms. She looks at Him so tenderly, His sweet baby eyes look up at the eyes of His loving Mother. Such tenderness between Mother and Son, such oneness to hold her infant Son so lovingly in her arms. Oh do we ever know the tenderness between a baby and his loving mother, a life of close union between this Mother and this Son, a life of her looking into His loving eyes. Such silent but strong and loving communication, such a strong bond - their eyes meeting from one soul to the other soul."
The Spouse of the Lamb Book Entries
Ash Wednesday, February 25, 1998 - 1st Day
Jesus speaks: Do you think I acted on your soul less when I gave you the experiences of hell?
I give to you the greatest graces to know My love. I act directly on your soul. I am the Bridegroom of your soul.
Messenger: Oh Jesus, He took me to the heights of ecstasy in Him in realizing how He is the Initiator and acts on my soul. How foolish I am indeed to think it is I who control the workings of God on my soul, when in fact He is the Bridegroom of my soul.
I see Him look at me with the greatest love, as I did once in the study, when I knew He looked at me and loved me so. I sat with a white dress and my Bridegroom looked with love on me, thinking me so beautiful to Him, me the little child of the Father in all my faults, and looking on me with such love. He stood above me as a Bridegroom dressed in black, tall and handsome, and He looked down with the most loving eyes upon me and I knew the love of the Divine Creator.
Today I knew how it was, how He acted on my soul.
I see how it is when someone really acts in love and does something for me because that person loves me.
I see myself as open, letting go, putting myself entirely in the hands of the Creator, the God I love, and the Bridegroom comes with the greatest love and His grace. He gives me Himself. My job is to be, just to be, a soul, waiting for the Bridegroom to just give me Himself in the greatest love. I am, I know it is He who acts, and when He acts His presence overtakes my soul. I am, I let go and I reminisce about all the times He just overtook my soul.
Little do I do, for it is the Bridegroom loving me, loving my soul and acting most intimately on my soul.
I sit and surrender myself entirely to Him. He is the Initiator. He is the One Who acts with His grace and NOTHING - no intimate experience, nothing here can fill the soul with this love and satisfaction.
For the Bridegroom acts and the soul is satisfied, the only desire is that it will never end. Sometimes there is such a longing and realizing the temporariness of it all. Sometimes He gives my soul such satisfaction, comfort and love, and I am filled with the greatest peace and satisfaction with less awareness of the temporariness, just peace.
Jesus speaks: I give you the peace of the Sacred Heart of Jesus when He acts on the soul of His spouse. I am the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. I am the Spouse of your soul. I give you this satisfaction so that you will write to Me after Communion for My Mass Books for the world. This book will be entitled the Spouse of the Lamb. I will act on your soul most intimately.
And what My child is the key, but total surrender as a spouse who knows her spouse loves her and takes the love given. You, child, pray for this grace, to be possessed by the Lamb, the Bridegroom of your soul. What lesson did I teach you this day but that it is I who act upon you, you do not control My love given to you in any way. A grace is given, a grace is received.
Your total surrender is the way to most optimally allow the Bridegroom, the Lamb, to act on your soul.
Total yielding, so that you will allow yourself to be IN ME.
Messenger: Oh my God - how to explain that which happens when You act on my soul and what I experience. Are there any words that could do this justice when the Almighty God finds favor with me most intimately, and gives Himself to me?
Jesus speaks: My child, I act, you are passive, empty and open. Surrender and I will possess your soul with the lights of heaven so you can experience your Divine Lover most intimately. Surrender, surrender, surrender, a state of being and surrender to live in Him at the point of greatest intimacy in the Mass.
You will know days of darkness and joy as the shadows and lights fade in and out of your life and I reveal Myself most intimately to you.
I am Jesus Christ, the Bridegroom of your soul. Your hand must record these experiences for the marriage of the Lamb to the soul.
I act upon your soul most intimately.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience you most intimately.
Messenger: My beloved Jesus,
The Bridegroom of my soul. It is not I who write, but in fact, You Who write through me, to Yourself. I surrender myself and want to exist in You in such oneness that I can more optimally love You.
This is my desire to give You great love from my heart existent in You.
And this I write for 10 minutes that You will help me to love God most intimately and give myself more completely to Him.
My God, I adore You, I worship You, I love You, my beloved Spouse, the Bridegroom of my soul. I know the black Bridegroom, the one dressed as a bridegroom who wears a white robe of glory. Yes, it is the priests dressed in black that are to teach us to be the spouse of the Lamb.
…and made us a Kingdom of Priests to serve his God and Father; to him, then, be glory and power for ever and ever. Amen.
Messenger: And the Bridegroom comes, He summons the soul.
Oh, my Bridegroom, we pray for the wedding of the Lamb to our souls.
We pray for the spousal relationship of our souls with Our Divine God.
Jesus speaks: I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The life flows from My Sacred Heart to My body, the Church. Many never mention the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
What body would survive cut off from the heart? My life flows from My Heart into the body, My Church.
I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus and My Heart will reign - I am calling My people to a personal spousal relationship with God. This is the work of the Shepherds of Christ. I bless you in this mission to bring about the Reign of My Sacred Heart.
I am Jesus, the Son of God, Son of Man, the Sacred Heart, I am the beating Heart that keeps the body alive with My grace.
Messenger: Blood and water poured forth from His most Sacred Heart. Blood a symbol of the Eucharist, water a symbol of Baptism.
He cursed the barren fig tree.
…and the stars of the sky fell onto the earth like figs dropping from a fig tree when a high wind shakes it;
Revelation 7: 17
…because the Lamb who is at the heart of the throne will be their shepherd and will guide them to springs of living water; and God will wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Revelation 5: 10
and made them
a line of kings and priests for God,
to rule the world.
March 1, 1998 - 5th Day
The Marriage of the Lamb
What do I write today? Since that day, February 25th I have experienced the Bridegroom as He stands above me and strengthens me in this trial I have experienced. It has been a hellish experience to do the Father’s will, to stand firm for the truth when it would have been so much easier to laugh and to play as the world danced and I cried inside to stand behind the truth in this "Godless" world.
They danced and played and whistled a tune on the flute and the Bridegroom was ignored at His own wedding. How indeed would it be if at the marriage the bridegroom was treated as if he were not present?
We went to the altar, we received Him, the Lamb, the Bridegroom of our souls and then we ignored Him and went to laugh and play. We ignored Him and fed our faces.
The tenderest love Our Divine Captain gives to us in giving Himself in the Mass. The Almighty God, the King of heaven and earth, gives Himself to us in the deepest spousal relationship and what happens here? We ignore Him and talk to mere humans with God in our breast.
Let us make reparation to Him, Our Savior, for the ingratitude and indifference given to the King, the Lamb of God, Who was slain for our sins. They now have roped off my pew with a red chord and asked me to move my jacket as I prayed. Several ladies stand at the end of my pew and talk openly in church of the bishop to come in this church today. All the priests, the royal bridegrooms, anointed by the Lord, came out immediately after Mass and talked to the people, right in church. There was conversation and laughing at the beginning of Mass and at the end. A royal banquet, the Lamb was slain for our sins, now sacramentally made present here and who pays Him heed?
They worship Him with fan-fare and trumpets, flutes and tambourines, but when the banquet is served, they all get up and rush from the table. Little focus is given to the King and royal Bridegroom of the soul. He is really ignored. Oh precious King, we love You, we worship You, we adore You, forever.
I was unable to be intimately connected to Him today in a way that gave me happy feelings, but in my heart I know in the suffering there is no place to go but to Him.
Preparation must be made. Time must be set aside for a person who is important in our lives. Time must be set aside to prepare for the Lamb, the Bridegroom of our soul. It begins with acts of surrender, saying the "Prayer for Union with Jesus", the consecration, and the "Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass".
I love You, Jesus. In this suffering, I unite in Your passion and death. I love You, my Divine Lord, the Bridegroom of my soul.
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love.
I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him. Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.
Let me unite with Him more, that I may more deeply love Him. May I help make reparation to His adorable Heart and the heart of His Mother, Mary. With greatest love, I offer myself to You and pray that You will accept my sacrifice of greatest love. I give myself to You and unite in Your gift of Yourself to me. Come and possess my soul.
Cleanse me, strengthen me, heal me. Dear Holy Spirit act in the heart of Mary to make me more and more like Jesus.
Father, I offer this my sacrifice, myself united to Jesus in the Holy Spirit to You. Help me to love God more deeply in this act of my greatest love.
Give me the grace to grow in my knowledge, love and service of You and for this to be my greatest participation in the Mass. Give me the greatest graces to love You so deeply in this Mass, You who are so worthy of my love.
-God's Blue Book, December 27, 1995
March 5, 1998 - 9th Day
My dear Bridegroom,
I see now the plan of the Father and that we are all children in His holy family. This is how we must see the world. It is His, we are one, He is our Father. We would not talk about our brother, we would love him. Always love him, as a brother in the holy family of the Father. We must keep our family pure. Each family is a little family of the Father's family, we are all related as the children of Eve, but this life in the Spirit, this relationship is all in the Spirit. If we understand generations and blood lines, we should clearly understand the connections of this family living as children of God. As we read in John 1:13, "who were born not from human stock or human desire or human will, but from God Himself."
He is the Initiator. We are the ones responding to His initiative. He is the life. He is the light.
Through him all things came into being,
not one thing came into being
except through him.
What has come into being in him was life,
life that was the light of men;
and light shines in darkness,
and darkness could not overpower it.
A man came, sent by God.
His name was John.
He came as a witness,
to bear witness to the light,
so that everyone might believe
He was not the light,
he was to bear witness to the light.
Thus it states: The witness of John (John 1:23)
So he said, 'I am, as Isaiah prophesied:
A voice of one that cries in the desert:
Prepare a way for the Lord.
Make his paths straight!'
All division will be finished, the hills leveled, the valleys filled in for there will be one flock and one Shepherd, one family of the Father.
The Son, the Word, reveals the Father, thus: John 1:1,3 he begins,
In the beginning was the Word:
the Word was with God
and the Word was God.
Through him all things came into being,
not one thing came into being
except through him.
Zachariah was struck dumb for not believing, John was the voice to prepare the way of the Lord.
I saw John the Baptist in Conyers, Georgia April 14 or 15, 1993. I had experienced the loss of my voice, I was struck speechless.
The voice that came forth was His to prepare the way for the Lord of Hosts.
His voice speaks in these teachings, the voice of the Good Shepherd in Father Carter's and my revelations.
Here is John's testimony: '...Look, there is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.' (John 1: 29)
First Friday, March 6, 1998 - 10th Day
My beloved Spouse, the Bridegroom of my soul,
The days go by with such swiftness, yet my focus is entirely on being one with Thee. The days fade in and out in shades of lights and darks, some days I receive immense insight into Your mysteries, some days I am left to tremendous suffering, wanting You so deeply in my soul and not experiencing Your favor.
On this First Friday, I recall vividly the vision of Your precious Heart I hold in my heart. I see it clearly, red and filled with fire, and I know the warmth and glow of Your sacred divine love.
Oh, my Sacred Heart, indeed, Thy love is most sacred. Yet even though I do not ponder as I should on the endless fires of love emitted from your treasured Heart, I have a constant awareness of this love which leads me to march forth in this battle of helping to win souls over for the Kingdom.
Little is accomplished if I nurse my wounds on those dark days and sit in a corner waiting for a great favor from You.
I walk those shaded days as You walked with the cross on Your back, but my awareness of Your Father and His plan for salvation is so limited, and I struggle tremendously as I am pressed on as I travel on my journey to the end of the day.
And then a day of glory comes and You look upon me, my Bridegroom, and give me great favors and allow me to have a day of resurrection from the doom and the struggle.
And how did He walk the earth? He walked it too, in dark and light days. Days in which they chased Him and wanted to kill Him, in which they called Him crazy, in which He sweat the saving Blood because of His anguish, in which He was tempted, in which He wept, in which He loved Mary His Mother and Mary Magdalene, in which He raised His dear friend Lazarus from the dead, in which He preached about the Kingdom to His followers.
Days of light, days of darkness, but He entered the tomb and came forth victorious in the end.
He rose to give us life, His wounds were glorified, the victory was won.
My Bridegroom, You give to me Yourself this day. I am one in the glorified Lord in the most intimate way. The banquet is prepared. The Lamb has been slain. Now we reap the glory of the risen Lord. We receive the gift of life in Him.
LIGHT and darkness. He is the Bread of Life, He comes to feed the starved soul with Himself. Our most treasured gift, our most treasured Friend, Jesus Christ, the Bridegroom of our soul, gives Himself as a sacrifice that we will share in His life most abundantly.
I love You, Jesus Christ my Bridegroom, come and possess my soul.
March 7, 1998 - 11th Day
My dear Spouse,
You take us to Your mountain top and show us Your light and the world slumbers and sleeps and the throng below the hill shakes the tree and the dead fruit falls, but they do not see it.
We hear the voice of the Father speak, "This is My beloved Son in Whom I am well pleased." and we hear the voice of the Good Shepherd speak as He reveals His Father to us and His plan for the salvation of all men living according to His will.
The voice of the Good Shepherd will be heard as men listen to Jesus. In this Movement, Shepherds of Christ, we pray for our priests, the Church and the world.
March 19, 1998 (Excerpt)
Passion is a way the devil can lead a holy soul to death. Jesus calls us to holy love. He calls us to brotherly love, love rooted in God.
Passion is a way the devil uses to drive a holy soul to death.
When appropriate, for example at certain times when we pray together, Jesus wants us to hold hands, to join in unity and to touch one another in a proper way. Satan works in the thoughts of holy souls to create passions and desires that are not to God's liking.
Jesus gives us the Commandment, "Thou shall not commit adultery." He asks us to relax and be one and then asks us to be on our guard. He asks us for love as the Virgin Mary had for St. Joseph and for others. Holy love is holy. It is not rooted in passion and desires, it is rooted in love of God and Godly love for each other. If one truly loves himself and another, he would not put himself and the other in an occasion of sin that could lead to the death of the soul. One that loves would not wish the other to sin.
Time spent before the tabernacle is to give honor and glory to God. God is the focus of this time before the tabernacle. God is there to unite hearts to Himself and to others.
God gives us the Commandment to love God and one another. We are to love in holy love.
Satan can create passions, lights, feelings that will lead a holy soul into sin. Satan creates appetites within the soul to be improperly satisfied with food, alcohol, sex, indulgence. Jesus does not want us to be fearful. He wants us to help to bring about the Reign of the Sacred Heart. You must ask yourself, does this relationship have as its primary purpose to give honor and glory to God? Anything that would lead to anything sinful is not giving honor and glory to God.
I state clearly. Satan will try to lead some astray with passions. Our role is to help bring the world into oneness in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Satan can trick a couple engaging in prayer by passions and feelings. We must focus on the work at hand. Being led away by Satan harms the whole Movement. Be diligent, thrifty, and loving, praying always for the gifts of the Spirit.
September 29, 1998
Messenger: My dear God,
You have seen me through so many doors and windows of my life to take me to this place with Thee. I write as I hear the nine o'clock bell toll, my God, so beautiful to my ears for I know at every second of my life the bell tolls, for I help in my life in the act of redemption by pleading for the souls of this earth. Deep in my heart is such joy to be here at Mass for I know of the great grace that will be released. I have the great privilege of helping to release the grace. Oh God, I love in such intensity as You elevate my ability to love and know in You in the Mass.
The word Father has such meaning in my heart and soul for I love Him so. It is He that I live to please. It is my Father I wish to please at every moment by living in His Will.
His dominion is forever. Christ is our King, forever. We gather here to worship, adore, thank and love Him, to beg Him for help in all our needs and that in this great sacrifice He will outpour His abundant grace on the earth. Oh that I could write in the deepest union with my Lover and be as He desires me to be in this Mass. I unite in the depth of union in my soul. He acts on my soul. His is the initiator, I am the soul, willing, waiting and wanting Him. I come to the Mass open and ready and with the burning desire for Jesus to act on my soul. He is the Bridegroom of my soul. It is this spousal relationship our beloved Savior desires to have with the soul. He wishes us to be the spouse of the Lamb.
We do not fully comprehend why our God allows us to struggle and go through many trials, but in living at every second, accepting all He sends to us and living only to please Him, loving Him so deeply in our heart and loving all others, great grace is released at every second of our lives. Our dying plea is that we please Him, love Him and help in the work of saving souls.
We are the children of Eve, but our God raises us to such heights by allowing us to share in His divine life through Baptism. What a gift that God elevates our human nature to this level to share in His divine life. In the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass He outpours His abundant grace on us and on the earth, for it is the sacrifice of Calvary, sacramentally made present in the Mass, and we unite in this Holy Sacrifice.
Should not our hearts be filled with such joy and adoration and thanksgiving that God gives us this great gift of His love?
Oh my God I am overwhelmed with your gift to me. I unite with You and with the grace You have outpoured to me. My very act of existing in You in the Mass is the act of loving and praising and worshipping You. Oh my God, I truly adore You and want You to come to me.
I fall to my face and call out with the greatest emotion Holy, Holy, Holy Lord, I adore You.
Oh my God help me to teach this world of the great gift You give in the Mass.
In the moment of Consecration grace is outpoured on this sinful world. My God, I truly adore Thee and love Thee so intently and thank You for Your gift to us.
My heart pants to receive You and I feel my heart beating so within my breast. For my God, the Almighty God gives Himself to me.
Oh Lamb of God I adore Thee. I want only to love Thee more and more. My beloved Spouse, please come to me.
The little bride approaches the altar and the Bridegroom gives Himself so completely to her.
My Spouse, I write to Thee, I do indeed love Thee so. If we but fully realized that this is truly reality, that God loves us so much that Jesus, our beloved Spouse and Savior, gives us Himself in the most intimate union.
All the petitions are given to Thee my Bridegroom, at this moment I ask You to possess my soul and implant on me knowledge of Yourself as never before, so that I am so intimately united to You that I will be deeply transformed more and more into Thy image and likeness, that my ability to love and know and act like You will be heightened to a great level as I exist in You. I truly give myself completely to You and wish only that this moment with this intense union with You would linger forever until I am united with You in holy wedlock for all eternity. The spouse of the Lamb, this is my mission in life to more perfectly grow in this role, to live every moment to please Him my beloved Spouse. As persons live to please their earthly spouses and those they love, I live to be the spouse of the Lamb, to please Him and to live always to please my Beloved. In the reign of the Sacred Heart there will be harmony and peace as men live at every single second with the burning desire of their hearts to please and love their beloved God. He will be their God and they will be His people. There will be peace and love in all hearts. Men will know God and want to serve and love Him. My beloved Bridegroom, this is my dying plea of my life, to serve You, to worship You, to adore You and to carry the good news of Your gifts to us to the far ends of the earth. I beg You for the grace to help to serve You more.
I love You my Jesus, You are my God.
A chosen soul
Messenger: My beloved friends,
Our Lord Jesus has asked me to write to you as the spouse of the Lamb. We share in the heavenly banquet of the Father in the Mass. We are the children that come around the table of sacrifice and give ourselves in holy love to our God. We come to unite in the deepest intimate union with our God in the Mass as He gives Himself to us and we give ourselves to Him. He wishes us to be united to Him in the most elevated mystical marriage. He is our God, we are His bride.
He wishes us to live in this heightened state of mystical union with Him.
Jesus told me this day to begin writing on the Internet as the spouse of the Lamb. Only those accepted in the Catholic Church are permitted to receive the Eucharist through the Sacrament of Holy Communion. This is a gift God gives to us. He wishes all His precious souls to receive this great gift, the Bread of Life He gives to them. It is in receiving this Sacrament that He outpours abundant grace to us. Grace is a gift of sharing in His divine life. The more I go to the Eucharist, the more I go to church and adore our beloved Lord truly present in the Sacred Host in the tabernacle, the more He gives His overwhelming grace. It is from this reception of the Eucharist and adoration before the tabernacle I have grown more and more in my union with Him. It is in these moments He has implanted great knowledge of Himself within my soul. It is in this great gift that I know more the burning love of the most Sacred Eucharistic Heart of Jesus.
God is with us, He is truly present in the Eucharist. He is the Almighty God, as present today as the day he walked the earth. He is the King sitting on His throne in the tabernacles of the earth. He wishes us to come and worship and adore Him and He outpours His grace to us when we come. We are transformed more and more into His image and likeness and He lives and dwells in us more abundantly through this grace.
This is the message I received this day from Jesus for the daily message.
Jesus speaks: My dear daughter,
I wish you to tell all about the spouse of the Lamb on the Internet.
I am Jesus, I write to you this day, teaching you through My messenger. In no way has she reached this perfection of dwelling most abundantly in Me.
She is growing more and more in her intimate union with Me in great struggles and love. I wish to share this account with you that I have written to you through My chosen soul, that you too will pray and live as the spouse of the Lamb. I desire to be the Bridegroom of your soul and unite most intimately to you. I give Myself to you in the Holy Eucharist.
I am the bread of life.
Your fathers ate manna in the desert
and they are dead;
but this is the bread
which comes down from heaven,
so that a person may eat it and not die.
I am the living bread
which has come down from heaven.
Anyone who eats this bread
will live for ever;
and the bread that I shall give
is my flesh, for the life of the world.'
December 19, 1998
Spouse of the Lamb (after Communion)
Mary speaks: My children, feel the emotion in my Heart and the Heart of my Son Jesus on Calvary. The desire in Our Hearts is that each and every precious soul would be saved, but experience the emotion to know clearly that some will be lost and some will be saved.
Jesus speaks: I knew them each by name. When I gave My life for you, I loved you to my death on the cross.
A SONG FROM JESUS
REFRAIN: I COME TO YOU WITH GREATEST LOVE,
I AM YOUR LOVING SAVIOR.
I AM YOUR GOD, I DIED FOR YOU,
I COME TO YOU THIS DAY.
Jesus speaks: My children, experience the emotion of Our two Hearts on Calvary in your hearts at Mass. Feel the emotion and the burning, consuming love of My Heart for souls.
Messenger: At Mass I experienced the many faceted Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I experience the thirst for grace for the souls. I beg for this release, experiencing some of the emotion of Jesus' and Mary's Hearts on Calvary. Hang with Him in bitter pain and know His consuming love for souls. Experience her joy and suffering, knowing souls like Oscar and Scotty (message December 7, 1998). Feel the emotion of the message of December 12, 1998, when they woke me on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe in utter agony and pain. My beloved brothers in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, plead at every Mass with me for the redemption of souls. Circulate the newsletters 4 and 5, 1998, to priests that they will unite in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary when celebrating Mass and will PLEAD, PLEAD for souls, the souls He loved so on Calvary and shed His Blood for, the souls He gave His life for. We plead, Father, for grace and mercy. We unite with our Savior, The LAMB of GOD, we are SPOUSES of the LAMB coming in the Immaculate Heart of Mary, pleading for souls that they will be saved.
We come to you, Father, as a body in the Shepherds of Christ Movement pleading for grace and mercy for souls. Please hear our prayers.
January 12, 1999
Message from Jesus: To Be Alone with Him
Jesus speaks: I come and I give Myself to you, I long to hear you say to Me, "My God, I want to be alone with You." I long for love. I long for time that you would give to your most intimate friend. I long for a relationship with you. I long for you to want to know Me and know My great goodness. Such favor I will pour out on the soul that just wants to adore and love Me. Spend your time today just thinking of the great love we share with one another. Spend time alone with Me, not being busy reciting prayers, just savoring Our time together. You would sit and hold hands and embrace those you love. How little time you spend with Me, just being, existing in God’s love, being wrapped in the embrace of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, existing in Me. I love music and songs of worship and joy praising God. Sing to Me. Love Me. I want your favor. A glance, a hand held, the heart that skips a beat, are not all these signs of great love between friends? Is it not important to you that you relish and look for the moments spent alone with Me? I am God, I loved you so much, I died for you. I gave willingly of Myself for love of you. Oh you carefully plan words you say to one another when you want them to love you in an intimate relationship. How it would please Me that you thought of special words of love and appreciation to say to Me! Oh, My children, when you visited My sick one you visited Me.
Say to Me on busy days, "My God, I see Your eyes in their eyes. I do this, My God, to You when I love them." Take time in the day to be alone with Me. Give Me this pleasure, that I am in all you do. You administer to others and see Me in them and when those special moments come for us, you say, "Oh God, how good it is to be alone with Thee!"
I love you so much, I am a jealous lover, I wish your time spent alone with Me every day. In your bed at night, I wish your thoughts to be of Me. Your God wishes a special presence with you in your bed, in the 6:30 p.m. prayer services, before the tabernacle. Experience the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit with you in these treasured moments. Be alone with Me.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
Messenger: A letter to Jesus
My Jesus, I truly love Thee with all my heart. My desire now is to be alone with Thee. My heart wants Your presence, especially after the reception of the Eucharist and before the tabernacle. I long to see the Host elevated. I long to worship and honor You and beg for grace. My heart skips a beat when I see the elevated Host, even when I ponder it in my mind. I am in great awe and have great joy at Mass when the Host is elevated. I wish to unite to it at every moment as Mass is celebrated around the world.
I see the glow around the Host as in this picture of the elevated Host.
It is far more beautiful than this picture, it is there and I see it.
Oh my God, I thank You for the gift of the Eucharist.
Oh my God, I thank You for Yourself.
February 18, 1999
R. We are spouses of the Lamb.
I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love. We are one body, we are the body of Christ. We are the members of the Church. The Church is wed to Him.
The Lamb was slain for our sins. We intercede for our Church and our world in the holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary. He is our Spouse. He loves us so much. He is the Bridegroom of our souls.
I saw the gold cup of His Blood. It glistened and was molded so purely. I knew that the power was in Him. I am a spouse, I come in purity and submissiveness. I give myself to Him. He is the Head of the body, His Church. I am a member. The foot is not the head of the body. Neither am I the head. I am a member of His body through Baptism. I intercede with all my heart in Him, but I may not even know what is happening. I keep in my heart always, THROUGH HIM, WITH HIM AND IN HIM. I live my life with the desire to live in purity, living in faith, recognizing my weakness and dependence on Him. I minister to those in my family, I am a mother, a wife, a child of my mother. I do His will, that is what is most important to me, doing His will and uniting at every moment to God in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I am a spouse of the Lamb. I offer the Sacrifice united to Him. It is most pure, for I unite to Their holy and pure Hearts. I do not see the fruits. I have faith that He will hear my plea. I am united as much as possible to the offering of that Sacrifice. I assume my role. I do not shun my duty, and not do as God wills me to do. Everything should be in balance, according to His will. I cannot take care of adult children all my life. This is not His will. I must take care of children under a certain age, this is His will. I do not abandon my children, I am always their mother. I pray for them constantly in all I do. I should do everything in proper proportion according to His will, united with all others in love. We must be hearts of love, depending on Him, our beloved Christ, Head of the mystical body. I AM a spouse of the LAMB, I give my life to you, in loving service. I am under His feet. God the Father, help me to know Your will and help us to be instruments to help lead the Church and the world into a greater love union with God. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit we give ourselves to You and ask You to help us. We love, praise, worship and honor You.
February 20, 1999
Spouse of the Lamb
Messenger: Today I wade through the struggles in giving the message to the earth. Today I received a message from Mary how important it is to get the daily messages in book form. Before the first Rosary Book went out, it was a tremendous struggle. Before the second Rosary Book went out with the Imprimatur, there were also painful struggles. Mary, you and the Father wish these messages to be published and circulated in book form. Satan has created every distraction to block the accomplishment of this task.
He must increase, I must decrease. I have delivered the message to the world. The proof that heaven wishes to give a message is in the image of Mary on the building. Jesus, I beg You for help to accomplish this task. I am immensely frustrated that Blue Books IV, V and VI never were published. I remember all the obstacles, but no one can stop You. I beg You to handle this situation. I sit with a message from Mary yesterday and today and I am unable to accomplish this task on my own. It takes many people surrendering to the will of God and responding in faith. More than anything, it takes Your grace and Your might. As Your spouse, I implore You to help me, please grant grace that the people will answer the call to help me answer Mary’s requests. She also wishes the tapes of these messages to circulate. Jesus, please grant the grace that men will see and not look away.
Messenger: I love You, I am Your beloved child and servant.
February 25, 1999
Spouse of the Lamb
He is our Spouse. In such oneness, we come to the altar of sacrifice to offer sacrifice to the Father in His name. We can understand the great intimacy between husband and wife. Christ uses the spousal relationship to denote oneness. There is a deep mystical union between Christ and His Church. We have a deep mystical union with Him. It is not the same as a relationship between a husband and a wife. It is a much deeper relationship, one on a mystical level between the Divine God and His people, between Christ and His body. And so we offer a profound sacrifice to our God, through Him, with Him and in Him, so intently one with the Chief Priest and Victim. This is indeed a deep mystical union and a divine mystery. It is to our benefit as His people to beg for greater union with Him as His spouse and to identify more with our Master, Chief Priest and Victim, in every Mass and in all our actions all day, united to the Masses being celebrated around the world. We are one body in Him. He is the Head, we are the members of His mystical Body. He is alive. He is alive. He is alive. He lives in us in a special way when we are in the state of grace. He has given us this sharing in His life. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, our God.
March 2, 1999
Spouse of the Lamb - From Jesus
Jesus speaks: My beloved spouse,
I am revealing to you the workings of Satan in your lives so that you will be able to withstand his attacks. I love you My spouse, this is My gift.
March 22, 2000
Jesus speaks: I am the Bridegroom every bride desires.
I am your Spouse.
I am a Divine Lover.
You want one that can only give you what I can.
Every bride wants a spouse, for you were created for Me, your perfect Spouse, and you will only be satisfied by Me.
Your handmaids and servants are so happy because they live to be My spouse.
I am attentive, I am always there, I always love you, I give Myself in the Eucharist as no man could ever give himself.
Your spousal union with Me comes first.
I "fit the bill" for everything you crave in a spouse. I wait for you. I loved you to My death on the cross. I am your ardent Lover.
I am the gallant One.
I am Your Spouse, I give Myself completely to you. My Father loves you so He created you for Me.
The Holy Spirit can fill your heart with fire for this love union with God.
You are the spouse of the Lamb.
May 5, 2000
I longed for you, my Jesus, to receive you within My breast. I've longed to have you inside of Me.
Oh my Jesus, I want to be with You as You are in the exposed Eucharist, and it is my delight to just be with You, the Almighty God, truly present and sit with You and gaze upon Your splendor.
Oh, the excitement to know God is really there in the consecrated Host.
It is so wonderful to just be with Him in such deep union, and my heart is just so filled with love for God and all others.
The treasure is the Eucharist.
Oh God, my heart burns to receive you in the Mass and for You to be with me in my heart right now. To just be with Jesus, the Son of God.
I want to write about Jesus.
What would I do if I knew today was my last day on earth?
I would do exactly as I am doing, for I believe I am living according to His will.
I would do it with the greatest fervor, uniting as deeply as possible every moment to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for souls.
I would pray as fervently as I could for My family and the Shepherds of Christ family, the Church and God's family.
I would give my all as deeply as possible to the moment and surrender all else to Him.
I would go deep inside myself and try to unite as deeply as possible in my heart to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Every moment when lived fully united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass can help to release great grace for souls.
Oh God, I love You so much and I love souls.
I would tell everyone on the earth about Jesus in the Eucharist, and I wouldn't care what they thought of me because that is such a gift to tell them about.
I would spend time with Jesus in deep union at Mass and before the tabernacle and I would unite as deeply as possible with all others in my heart.
I would pray as Jesus has taught us in the Our Father and I would recall the Gospel of John, chapter 17, in my heart, praying and offering up my whole day that the world would be one.
I would ask God to send love to all that I have ever had a problem with and shower the earth with healing grace.
Now, my God, there is so much more to write, but I would wish that I could live that day as You will it, deeper than ever, uniting to the Mass and all others in holy prayer.
I wish that I could give you the greatest love and honor and adoration and I would pray more fervently than ever for our beloved priests and the most wonderful Church and the world, asking God to help me live the day according to God's will to the fullest.
I love to be with Jesus in the tabernacle. I want to have joy in every moment.
I love to pray the rosary and think of the mysteries of the rosary before Jesus and pray for my needs and the priests and the Church and the world, especially praying for my beloved family and friends.
Oh, Jesus, as I go to the rosary today in Florida, I pray for grace for the priests, the Church and the world.
I ask all to unite with me in praying every day as a body for our beloved priests, the Church and the world, as we are united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Let's feel this connection to one another every moment of the day, praying for grace to be released for souls, for the Church and the world.
I love you all so much. May God's blessings shower your lives as Jesus takes you ever deeper into His most precious Eucharistic Heart.
May 5. 2001
A letter to Jesus, my spouse
How deeply I love you and thank you
for all you have given to me. I love
to be so united to You in the Eucharist.
My life centers around the Mass.
Oh Jesus, I just love You so. I am here in
Light of Christ Church in Clearwater, Florida
where Jesus gave me the Spouse of the Lamb
writings and Father Carter was here
during that visit. The work here was
very tedious that time and daily I
would give Him my heart and He asked
me to write the Spouse of the Lamb
Here is the prayer Jesus gave in
Jesus told me to write to Him as His
February 23, 1998. He said to begin the
writings on Ash Wednesday February 25, 1998.
GivenOctober 29, 2016
Please spread blessed holy water
(You can also mix Jesus and Mary water
with your blessed Holy Water if you have it.)
in your yard, around your house,
in the state you live in.
And ask God to bless your state
Ask God to bless the United States
Pray all prayers through the intercession of
Our Lady of CLEAR - WATER.
Ask the Lady of CLEAR - WATER
to help with the blessed water.
Mary has appeared to me for 22 years,
in Ohio and Florida.
the gift that Counts
God's Blue Books - Love Letters from Jesus
Blue Books 1 & 2 - $4 each
Blue Book 3 - $3
Blue Books 4 & 5 - $2 each
Blue Books 6A, 6B, 6C, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 - $3 each
Blue Books 14, 15 & 16 - $5 each
All 18 Blue Books
for $60 plus postage
by Rita Ring: Many of the entries in the Priestly Newsletter
Volume II from a spiritual journal came from this book.
for Parents and Children,
by Rita Ring, Short Meditations for both
parents and children to be used when
God's Blue Book I by Rita Ring. Open Anywhere This book will change your life. These are beautiful love letters to us from Jesus. A million books have been printed and circulated. Jesus loves us so much He wants a personal relationship with us He wants us to go to the Eucharist and be with Him before the tabernacle. $10
God's Blue Book II by Rita Ring. Letters from Jesus about His on fire love Jesus wants this great intimacy with us On fire love Personal love letters from Jesus about the love of His Heart A book on surrender Fr. Carter said! $10
God's Blue Book III by Rita Ring. Fr. Carter's favorite book It is about loving and forgiving each other Being pure in heart A book for unity in family, community, in life!! $10
God's Blue Book IV by Rita Ring. This book is about the love Jesus has for Mary and Mary has for Jesus and Jesus and Mary have for us It is truly the Love of the Two Hearts. Mary appeared every day at the Holy Spirit Center Fr. Carter was there. Mary's first apparition July 5, 1994. $5
God's Blue Book V by Rita Ring. Jesus wants to be the bridegroom of our soul He is our beloved Jesus tells us about pure love how we are to be pure of heart and love God and love others. It is a must, to hear about love from Jesus Jesus is love $5
God's Blue Book 6A by Rita Ring. Rosaries from Their Hearts during apparitions. Jesus and Mary appeared every day and I received rosaries from Them and They were transcribed from a tape. Also messages of love from Jesus on days of January, 1995 About Baptism writings from Fr. Carter and the Scriptures. $10
God's Blue Book 6B by Rita Ring. Jesus and Mary appeared every day in February, 1995 So beautiful transcribed from a tape the Stations, 7 Sorrows, prayers in the Prayer Manual, the Holy Spirit Novena Book and the Song Book. Pure love loving and forgiving a book about Jesus' love, baptism, grace and Fr. Carter's Newsletter. $10
Apostles Manual. About the Movement — the structure of the Movement All Ministries — from the time 3 months before Mary appeared in Clearwater and 3 months after. Rosaries of the 13ths, Fr. Carter's Newsletters. Messages from God the Father Reaching the priests, the Church, the schools and the world. $20
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 1. Mary appeared in Clearwater December 17, 1996 in rainbow color and these rosaries left the printer the same day from Apparitions of Jesus and Mary transcribed from a tape. $10
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary Book 2. This is a book of so many rosaries — transcribed from a tape. So many beautiful rosaries. pages $12
Messages for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This is a big book of loving messages for nursing home people and homebound from Jesus and Mary Their lives are so important united to the Mass offering up their suffering, their lives for the souls of this earth. $10
Short Rosary Meditations for the Elderly, Ill and Homebound. This book is so important with pictures they can open it and lay it on their laps and pray the rosary. $10
Songs from Jesus Songbook. These loving songs were given from Jesus. So beautiful Love Songs from Jesus of His love — helping us have pure and loving hearts. $3
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 1 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
Color the Lives of Jesus and Mary. Volumes 6 through 7. Coloring books and meditations for grade school children and others on the mysteries of the rosary — really good. $5 each.
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
Guiding Light — The Word Alive in Our Hearts. — Cycle B for 2017/2018
Guiding Light — The Soul Who Could. — Cycle A for 2016/2017
Guiding Light homily series — Reflect on the Word — Cycle B The Word leaves an impression on our souls. In my thoughts and reflections are born a more tangible understanding of these eternal concepts presented in the Gospels and the readings. Anyone can read a sentence, but not anyone can absorb it's true meaning. Truth, in this day and age, is almost a matter of opinion or individual entitlement. We believe that Christ's truth is our Roman Catholic Church. We, as priests, champion it's teachings; we are ambassadors for the Pope and Christ to those faces looking at us. We are the light by which our congregation reads to reflect upon real truth and we do it hand in hand. $15
Guiding Light homily series — Steadfast to the Son — Cycle A The sunflower is a great example of how we should be steadfastly guided by light. What a powerful thought that this exceptional plant is not stuck in one pose day in and day out, yet adaptable and magnetized to the sun. We feel the same about our Son. Our heads turns to face Christ as each day presents its challenges to find light. We join together like plants in a field and soak up the Son through the pulpit. We are a warm circle of strength using the wind of our breath to carry our priests' words, Christ's words, to new rich soil. $15
Guiding Light — Focusing on the Word — Cycle B At times we may feel that our path to Christ is a bit "out of focus". Like the disciples in the Book of Mark, this ordinary life clouds our vision of Christ's Divinity. We may doubt the practicality or possibility of applying His teachings and example to our modern life. Cycle B's homilies are a "guiding light" to help us realize Jesus' Messianic greatness and His promise of better things to come. $15
Guiding Light — Feed My Soul — Cycle C In a world rapidly advancing and encouraging personal gain, we are faced with modern problems. There is a challenge to find time in our busy schedules for Sunday Mass or a family meal. We are able to research, shop, bank and even work without hearing one human voice. It is no wonder that we may often feel disconnected and famished at our week's end. In Fr. Joe's third book of homilies from Cycle C, we are reminded of the charity that Christ intended us to show each other. We have a calling to turn the other cheek and be the Good Samaritan to others. We are rewarded with the Father's kingdom and love when we are not worthy. We are not left alone or hungry. $15
|Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.|
Here are all the products in this category:
Books written by the founder of Shepherds of Christ Ministries
Response to God’s Love by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. In this book Fr. Carter speaks of God as the ultimate mystery. We can meditate on the interior life of the Trinity. Fr. Carter tells us about our uniqueness in the Father's Plan for us, how the individual Christian, the Church and the world are in the state of becoming. Imprimatur. $10
Shepherds of Christ — Selected Writings on Spirituality for all People as Published in Shepherds of Christ Newsletter for Priests. Contains 12 issues of the newsletter from July/August 1994 to May/June 1996. $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 2: by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains issues 13—29 of the newsletter (September/October 1996 — Issue 5, 1999) $15
Shepherds of Christ — Volume 3 by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. Contains Newsletter Issues 1 through 4 of 2000 including Fr. Carter’s tremendous Overview of the Spiritual Life $10
Tell My People. Messages from Jesus and Mary (As given to Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.) One of Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.'s Synopsis of the Spiritual Life From Jesus to Fr. Carter "On Holy Saturday, 1994, Jesus told me that on the following day, Easter, I would also begin to receive messages for others. Our Lord also told me that some of these were eventually to be published in a book and here is that book." $10
Spirituality Handbook. Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. did 3 synopsis of the spiritual life. The Spirituality Handbook, the Priestly Newsletter 20he Tell My People book. The way of spiritual life proposed to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates is centered in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. All aspects of the spiritual life discussed below should be viewed as means to help members develop their lives in consecration to Christ, the Sacred Heart, and to Mary, the Immaculate Heart. $3
The Spirituality of Fatima by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. The Fatima apparitions and messages received official Church approval in 1930. In giving her official approval to the Fatima event, the Church tells us that what took place at Fatima involving the three young visionaries is worthy of our belief. $5
Priestly Newsletter — 2000 #1 — CD. — Christ is Our Strength — Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. read it the year he died. It is so beautiful. "This brief passage contains one of the greatest lessons of the spiritual life. As we progress along our spiritual journey, we become increasingly aware of how weak we are in our—selves, but how strong we are in Christ. To experience our weakness involves suffering. The degree and kind of suffering can vary. The suffering can include the experience of the classical dark night of the spirit as described by St. John of the Cross. One of the main purposes of the dark night is to make a person keenly aware of his or her helplessness without God." quote by Fr. Carter from the newsletter $10
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena
Holy Spirit Novena Booklet. In four languages with the Imprimatur with 18 scripture readings for two complete novenas – this very powerful Holy Spirit Novena has prayers for prayers for Protection by the Blood of Jesus, Healing, Strength and Light, To Be One with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One with Jesus, To Dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Prayer for the Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and the Word Alive in Our Hearts. All these prayers take about 10 minutes daily recited out loud. $1
Shepherds of Christ Holy Spirit Novena CD
Shepherds of Christ Prayer
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. The Shepherds of Christ has prayer chapters all over the world praying for the priests, the Church and the world. These prayers that Father Carter compiled in the summer of 1994 began this worldwide network of prayer. Currently the prayers are in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We have prayed daily for the priests, the Church, and the world since 1994. Associates are called to join prayer Chapters and help us circulate the newsletter centered on spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and helping to renew the Church through greater holiness. Please form a Prayer Chapter & order a Prayer Manual.
Statues, Crucifixes, and Religious Artwork
These items are very special additions to your home or place of worship.
Special 12" Sacred Heart or Immaculate
Heart Statues with Glass
Special 11" Our Lady of Fatima/Clearwater
Statue with Glass
White or Ivory gown with gold trim.
$ 60.00 each plus shipping
Clear Crystal Rosary
Given March 21, 2014
R. Pray for These Things
1) Pray for the Pope & hierarchy to help us start prayer chapters.
2) Pray for Dan, Sally Jo, Richard, Carol, Margaret, Sue,
Jack, Jean, Amanda, Matthew, Special intentions.
3) Pray for the priests, the Church and the world!
4) Pray for the spread of prayer chapters,
also for the spread of priests doing prayer chapters.
5) Pray for the spread of Blue Books.
6) People going to Florida and China.
7) Vocations to all 7 categories.
8) Pray for spread of Consecration and Rosary.
9) Pray for pope helping us.
10) Pray for Jeff - sales & health. Pray for Nick.
11) Blue Book 17 and cover and all involved.
For our Publisher and all involved
12) All intentions on my list, Jerry's list.
13) Priests getting Fr. Joe's book.
14) Pray for Fr. Joe's new book, cover & funds for printing & postage.
15) Donors and members and their families.
16) Healing of the Family tree.
17) Dan & Melanie, Catherine & mom, Gary, Mary Jo,
Jim & statues, Fr. Ken, Monsignor, Kerry, Tom & wife.
18) All who asked us to pray for them.
19) All we promised to pray for.
20) Rita, John, Doris, Sheila, Jerry, Regina, Sanja,
Betty, Sophie, Lisa, Eileen, Fr. Mike, Louie, Laverne,
2 Dons, Mary Ellen, Fr. Joe, all priests helping us,
Ed, Jimmy, Steve, a special couple, Rosie & all involved.
21) 2 babies and moms.
22) Funds and insurance.
23) Jerry's garage.
24) In thanksgiving for gifts, graces, & blessings received.
25) Spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us here.
26) Consecrate all hearts.
27) Cast the devil out of all of us here and all in Movement.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 627 China, Indiana 47250
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (812) 273-8405
FAX: (812) 273-3182
Copyright © 2014 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non–commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re–typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.