Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
January 14, 1999
Messenger: This rosary is one of the early rosaries received from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. It was received two years to the day before Mary gave the message in the rosary of August 27, 1996, on Tom's farm.
Mary speaks: My children,
I ask the message, Mary's Message given August 27, 1996, be printed here.
Mary's Message from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
(In Chapter 7 of Apostle's Manual: The Shepherds of Christ Movement and the Completion of the Fatima Message)
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My heart, my children, my heart to watch my Son, but my heart, my heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
Song: O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light.
Mary speaks: I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows.
(End of August 27, 1996 message)
Mary speaks: I began appearing July 5, 1994, and appeared daily until September 5, 1995. We continue this day to give messages in the rosary from Our Hearts. I wish this rosary of August 27, 1994, to appear here.
I love you my children, I am Mary, your Mother.
Rosary of August 27, 1994
The Sorrowful Mysteries
Agony in the Garden
- Jesus went with Peter, James and John to the garden of Olives in Gethsemane.
- ..."My soul is sorrowful to the point of death. Wait here and stay awake with me." (Matthew 26:38)
- Jesus fell to His knees and prayed, " 'Father,' he said, 'if you are willing, take this cup away from me. Nevertheless, let your will be done, not mine.' " (Luke 22:42)
- The angel appeared and comforted Him.
- Jesus found the disciples sleeping and He said, '...So you had not the strength to stay awake with me for one hour.?' (Matthew 26:40)
- Jesus was so alone. He suffered for all the sins of all men for all times.
- Jesus suffered so for the indifference, rejection, disrespect and lack of love He receives in the Eucharist, the Sacrament of His great love for us.
- Jesus did not want to leave us . He gives us Himself in the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
- . ... 'This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.' ..... 'This cup is the new covenant in my blood poured out for you.' (Luke 22:19-20)
- Jesus' anguish was so great that His sweat became as great drops of Blood on the ground.
Scourging At the Pillar
- Jesus loved Judas so much but Jesus knew Judas would betray Him with a kiss.
- They led Jesus away as a common criminal. They pulled His hair, they hit Him on the cheek, they spit on Him.
- They stripped Jesus and tied Him to a pillar.
- They scourged Him, whipping Him all over His entire body.
- Mary knew from the prophesy of Simeon that Jesus would suffer.
- Jesus' whole body was beaten.
- Jesus' flesh hung from where they had beaten Him.
- Jesus stood in His own Blood.
- . Jesus' beautiful back, once perfect, was now so badly beaten and bruised.
- Jesus suffered so for the sins of the flesh.
Crowning with Thorns
- These ruthless men stripped Jesus and put a scarlet robe on Him and gave Him a reed for His right hand. Then kneeling, they mocked Jesus and called out, ....'Hail, king of the Jews!' (Matthew 27:29)
- They wove a piercing crown of thorns for Jesus' precious head.
- They pounded the thorns so harshly into His beautiful head.
- Blood poured from Jesus' head and trickled into his eyes and ears and His hair was matted.
- Blood ran from His mouth, from the blows to His head.
- Then they knelt, mocking Him, spitting on Him, and saying, ...'Hail, king of the Jews!' (Matthew 27:29)
- Jesus suffered for all the sins of the head.
- Jesus suffered for love of us!
- When Jesus suffered for the horrible sins, He was comforted by the love that we give to Him this day.
- Jesus suffered for the indifference to the Eucharist.
Jesus saw us giving Him so much love when we receive Him.
Carrying of the Cross
- They condemned our precious Jesus to death on a cross.
- They gave to Jesus a great cross and threw it on His shoulder. It was so immense!
- Jesus' shoulder felt as it if would crack, the cross was so heavy.
- Jesus' beloved Mother stood by and watched this massacre of her precious, beautiful Child.
- She heard the thumping of the cross and the jeers of the crowd.
- Mary's eyes peered into Jesus' eyes. Their suffering was intensified by the suffering of the other.
- Jesus never gave up his cross, he collapsed under his cross.
- Mary walked the walk with Him, always by His side, as she walks our walk of suffering with us this day.
- They poked at Jesus and treated Him with such dishonor. Our beautiful Jesus! Mary stood by and watched her beloved suffer.
- They stripped Jesus of His garments and He accepted the abuse.
He allowed all this to happen.
He loves us this much!
- When Mary reached the hill of Calvary where Jesus was to be crucified, she saw all the instruments prepared for His crucifixion.
- The men pounded the nails into Jesus' precious hands and feet.
- Mary's Heart was torn in her chest as she helplessly watched the treatment of her blessed Child.
- Jesus had given His all for love of us. Battered and bruised from head to toe, He shed His Blood.
- He hung there in such agony for three hours.
- Mary stood under His cross, supported by her beloved John.
- Jesus' last thoughts were for us, when He gave us his own Mother.
- Jesus gave us the last beat of His Heart, the last drop of His Blood.
- Jesus is our Saviour. He merited the SAVING GRACE BY HIS LIFE and death.
- Mary held Jesus as a Baby, now she sees His lifeless body in her arms after His death.
Q: How do you feel we can help one another pray the rosary every day?
Q: How do you feel we can meditate more deeply on the mysteries of the rosary every day?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791