|Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the
world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater,
Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish
this daily message to the world at 11p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
January 14, 2004
January 15th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 4 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries for
January 15th are Joyful.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb
the Bridegroom of the soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Schedule for January 15, 2004
4:00 a.m. - Mass
4:37 a.m. - Nursing Home #3
5:20 a.m. - Daily Message from June 15, 2003
5:54 a.m. - Mary's Message
6:00 a.m. - Morning Offering & Prayer for Union with Jesus
6:05 a.m. - Songs
6:20 a.m. - 6:20 prayers led by Father Carter
Holy Spirit Novena
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
7:24 a.m. - Handbook read by Rita Ring
8:39 a.m. - April 17, 1994 Interview with Rita Ring
10:09 a.m. - Special Messages from Jesus as given
to Father Carter and Songs from Jesus
11:27 a.m. - Mary's Message
11:33 a.m. - Morning Offering & Prayer for Union
11:38 a.m. - Live Rosary February 13, 1997
1:01 p.m. - Father Carter's talk February 13, 1997
1:35 p.m. - The Spirituality of Fatima read by Father Carter & Rita Ring
2:17 p.m. - About Shepherds of Christ - talk given June 29, 2003
3:37 p.m. - Songs
4:00 p.m. - Mass
4:37 p.m. - Christmas Songs
6:20 p.m. - 6:20 prayers led by Father Carter
Holy Spirit Novena
Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
7:24 p.m. - Newsletter 2001 Issue 1 (The Sacraments and the Mass)
10:02 p.m. - Consecration - July 31, 1999
11:34 p.m. - Live Rosary November 13, 1996
12:54 a.m. - Tell My People read by Father Carter
2:25 a.m. - A Blue Book Reading or Two and a Tribute
to Mary on Mother's Day - May 11, 2003
3:44 a.m. - Mary's Message
3:50 a.m. - Morning Offering
3:54 a.m. - Songs from Jesus
4:00 a.m. - Mass
January 14, 2004
Sing: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord
Acts of the Apostles 1: 1-5
In my earlier work, Theophilus, I dealt with everything Jesus had done and taught from the beginning until the day he gave his instructions to the apostles he had chosen through the Holy Spirit, and was taken up to heaven. He had shown himself alive to them after his Passion by many demonstrations: for forty days he had continued to appear to them and tell them about the kingdom of God. While at table with them, he had told them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait there for what the Father had promised. ‘It is’, he had said, ‘what you have heard me speak about: John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit.’
Acts of the Apostles 2: 1-4
When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves.
Sing: Take Lord Receive
Sing: Come to Me Lord and Possess My soul
Sing: Night is Over
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
This rosary was received on Sunday, October the 13th, 1996 at a International Shepherds of Christ Associates Meeting at Tom Arlinghaus's farm in Kentucky. The rosary was led by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., spiritual director of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. The meditations and messages were given to Rita Ring during the rosary. This rosary was received live and transcribed from the recording. This live recording can be obtained by writing Shepherds of Christ Publications. All of these meditations have been discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
October 13, 1996
- Jesus has told us how He is the vine and we are the branches. We must stay rooted in Him so that His life flows through us. We cannot become disconnected from the vine. We are one, joined with Him.
- Hail Mary...
- Jesus speaks:
I am calling you, My special apostles, to this farm on this day of October 13th, 1996. I will fill your hearts with the fire of My love, and the fire of this love will spread across the earth and many hearts will know My love and be touched through you. Open wide your heart during this rosary that I may speak to you and tell you of My burning love for you. I am giving to you an abundant sharing in My life. Open your heart. I am knocking at the door of your heart. You must not close your heart. Open wide that I can come in and fill you with My divine love.
- Oh, My beloved Jesus, I see You glistening and covered in white. I know that You rose on the third day and that there is such glory in the resurrection. My life is a constant death and resurrection as I live in You.
- Focus on the body of a man hanging on the cross. You see this vividly before your eyes-a man covered with blood, His head crowned with thorns. He is beaten and withered. This is the Almighty God, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came and gave Himself for love of us. Focus on this picture in your mind. Make it so clear as if you were there, as if you are seeing this with your eyes, at this moment, this man on the cross, with flesh covered with blood. Jesus died. He was locked in a tomb for three days. Now see next to this picture of this man the glorified body of Jesus, His glorified wounds, as He comes forth from the tomb. The Almighty God, our beloved and loving Jesus-He is alive, He is with us this day. He lives in us in a special way. When we are baptized and in the state of grace, God is alive within us and He shares with us His divine life. We are Christ to one another for He is alive in us.
When I talk to you, I am seeing the Jesus that is alive inside of you. We are all gathered as one body. We see Jesus. We see Him dead on the cross. This is how much that He loved us. Do we not know that He died for us because of this great love, that He wants us to be one body? I see the vine and the branches and I see how they are so connected that the life and the fluid runs through the vine to the branches-it's all one. We are one in Him. He has given us a sharing in His divine life. Look at us, how separate we are with each other, how we hold ourselves at arm's length and separate ourselves from one another. We are called in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to be one flock with one shepherd.
The Almighty God is alive and He lives in us. I went to Mass and Communion this morning and I received the Body of Christ; you receive the Body of Christ. He gives to us His life. He gives to us Himself. We must strive in this Movement to be one, to live this consecration in our lives that we are one with each other, that we put aside all of the tauntings by the devil to divide us, that we realize that division is from Satan. As we march across this United States and this world, we will carry the fire of His love, alive inside of us, for He is alive and He lives within our hearts. We are called to this special mission as His apostles to carry this message, this message of His love to the world.
Oh, Jesus, how tenderly I love you. You are alive in my very being. You are all that I live for and I want to carry this message out to the world for you have delivered this message with such love. You are so good. Fill our hearts with the fire of Your love and give us Your abundant grace that we will have the courage to carry this message to the ends of the earth. And there was darkness. I see the darkness in the night, but the light steals across the sky and the fire of His love spreads across this earth as His life lives in us and many are touched by the fire of His love.
Song: Spirit Song
- We are not like the world, we see this world and it is Godless. In many cases the world has turned away from God. It is at Fatima that Mary said that we must stop offending God. She has given to us the peace plan that we will have peace on this earth-it is in consecrating our hearts. She said until a sufficient number have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary we will not have peace in the world. She said we must pray the rosary, that we must observe the First Saturday devotion, that we must make reparation to Their Hearts. Why-why do we not do what Mary is asking us to do. It is so simple?
- Mary appeared at Fatima in July, 1917 and she told the children, "You have seen hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war (World War I then raging) is going to end, but if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light (January 2, 1938) know that this is a great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father."1
Mary has appeared to me, almost every day from July the 5th of 1994 until September the 5th of 1995-14 months-this same cry that came from our Heavenly Mother at Fatima, that we must quit offending God, that we must do what she is telling us to do. This is the peace plan. He is alive and He lives in us. We are being asked to go into the world and to spread His love to the far corners of the earth.
- He gives to us His life in the Eucharist. Who are we that the Almighty God gives to us, human persons, a sharing in His Divine Life. He is treated with such indifference and such neglect. If we knew, if we could see, the glories of the Almighty God, but we are so blind in our sight. We do not see and we do not hear. We must pray for the grace that we will see, that we will be the apostles that He is calling to carry this message out to the world.
- He rose from the dead and He appeared to the apostles. We see Thomas-he did not believe. How are we this day? Do we believe? The Almighty God is truly present in His Divinity and humanity in the Holy Eucharist and He is outpouring His grace, His life to us. Do we believe? Do we believe that He is truly present and that He is giving Himself to us this day? He is here! He is truly present in the Eucharist and He is alive in our hearts!
- He laments and laments how He is treated as a dead object. He is ignored in the Tabernacle.
The Almighty God is here. We spend all this money and go to concerts, go to football games, all this time in recreation and the Almighty God is ignored. Mary appeared in 1917 and said that we must stop offending God. Look at our world. He has called us in the Shepherds of Christ Movement and is giving to us abundant grace that we will grow more and more in our relationship with Him and we will be His leaders going into this world carrying the fire of His love to the far corners of the earth.
He is alive. He says, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life and I am with you this day. Open your eyes and see. Open your hearts and live for I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.
Our Lord Ascends Into Heaven
- He took His apostles out to the place of His Ascension and He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven. Do we see the glories of these mysteries, that the Almighty God rose from the dead, that He ascended into heaven? We do not see the glory. We are so focused on the details in our lives. We see with such limited vision. The Almighty God is alive and He is here and He is calling us. Each one of us has been called to this farm, this day, for He knew you would answer this calling. He knew that in your heart you want the deepest love affair with Him, that you want to be one with Him. He has called you as His apostles to carry out His love to the world, to light up the darkness with His life alive within us.
- We look out and we see the beauty of this day, with the sun in the sky and the light, and all the colors in the trees. We see the life in each blade of grass and in each leaf on the tree and tonight the darkness will cover this earth and although the trees and the leaves are still there, and this beautiful river, we will not be able to see with this clarity. The earth this day is covered with darkness for many souls have cut themselves off from the vine. They are withering and dying in their hearts. He is calling us and giving us abundant grace that we will be one in Him, that He will live in us, and as we live on this earth, He will touch others through us. This is a tremendous calling from the Almighty God-that we have been chosen and called and given this grace to be so close to Him.
- Song: A Song From Jesus
- Song: Little Child
- Hail Mary...
- On Ascension Thursday, 1995, I went through such an experience. First, Jesus took me to the height of heaven and I experienced such ecstasy. I was at church and later that day when I went home I was given great anguish and suffering and He called out, "I am alive, I am alive, I am alive!" and He said that He wanted Fr. Carter in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to reach the souls on this earth with the fire of His love. It was in such pain and suffering that I was buckled over and hearing the Almighty God call out, "I am alive, I am alive, I am alive". How do we treat Jesus? Do we treat Him as if He is alive? Do we love Him with all our heart, our whole soul and our whole being? Do you hear the laments of our beloved Savior, the Almighty God, who gave Himself and died on the cross? He is alive. He wants this burning love affair with us. Many of the Masses, many of our prayers, are said with lack of emotion in our hearts. He wants us to love Him with the deepest burning love, not to go through the motions. Every prayer is a love affair with our beloved Savior. The Rosary we sing-(the Rosary song), and He wants us to say from our heart, the bottom of our heart, "Jesus, we love You. Mary, we love you. Oh, the Rosary, the Rosary, is the love of Their Two Hearts. Oh the Rosary, the Rosary, is the love of Their Two Hearts."
In the September 10th rosary that we circulated to you, Jesus laments how He does not receive a drop of heartfelt love from many of His beloved religious that He has chosen and loves so much. This is why He has called us in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to pray, to pray for His beloved religious. He loves them so much and He wants, He wants this burning love from them, His chosen ones. We are gathered here for this reason-to realize that the Almighty God really is talking to us, that He has called us, that this is an important mission, that we need to pray so fervently for our priests and our religious, that this is His instrument, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to help in the renewal of the Church and the world.
- Jesus speaks:
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I live in your heart. Open your heart and let Me come inside of you. I want to touch My beloved souls this day. Will you say "yes" to this calling? Will you go to the ends of the earth and spread this movement? Will you pray, pray fervently for this intention: to lead the religious to the fires of love, found in My Most Sacred Heart?
- Song: Spirit Song
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I live in your hearts.
Jesus no longer walks this earth, but He is alive and He lives in us.
- Song: "Come Unto Me All Who Are Weary.."
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I am the Almighty God, all powerful. You see with such limited vision. You must surrender and let go and let Me run your life. You are holding on, My beloved ones. You must realize that I am all powerful, all mighty, and that I am guarding you and I am with you in a special way this day.
- Jesus speaks:
Carry My light into the darkness.
And the light came across the dark sky and many were touched with the fire of His love.
Because you answered this call, the call to be His apostle, to pray for the priests, to help spread the consecration as Our Lady has asked us at Fatima. We will not have peace in the world until our hearts are filled with love, and she says until a sufficient number have consecrated their hearts to the hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace. This is the good news. As the Movement spreads across this earth, as hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will have the peace that Our Lady has promised at Fatima but we must do as she has told us to do. We must consecrate our hearts and spread this to the world. We must pray the rosary, observe the First Saturday devotion, and make reparation to Their Hearts.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit Upon the Apostles
- "When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves." (Acts 2: 1-4)2
- Jesus speaks:
I call you, I call you, I call you, My beloved apostles. I call you to go out to the ends of the earth and to preach My love. I am longing and thirsting for My beloved souls to come to Me. Bring to Me the souls, the souls I love. I am Jesus, do you hear this call? Will you bring to Me the souls of My loved ones? Will you pray for the priests and the religious, for it is through them that I will feed the hungry souls?
Look at the priest, see the priest in the Mass, the priest that consecrates the bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ. He gives to us the Body and Blood of Christ. See Jesus in the priest, giving us His Body. Each one of us go to the communion rail and God gives to us Himself. We are one in Him. Jesus has told me how we sit in church, like stiffs, all separate, going through the motions. This is not love! He wants heartfelt love in our hearts, to realize that the Almighty God, in the greatest act of love gave Himself as a sacrifice on the cross and this sacrifice is sacramentally made present in every Mass. The Mass is a love affair with God. The deepest union with Him is to give ourselves to Mary, for we are sinners. She is the pure and sinless one. We give ourselves to Mary and we go to Him in her pure and sinless heart, to the very depth of His Heart.
He is alive and we are the apostles that must carry this life into the world in our hearts. He is operating through us. Will we say "yes"? Do we see the world, do we see the suffering children, do we see the babies that are murdered in the wombs of their mother, do we see what the children are being fed on television..but we hold back our tongues about the love of God? When I began to receive these messages, for six weeks before, constantly I heard, "Feed the hungry, feed the hungry!" I prayed and I prayed and I prayed to know His will. In September of 1991, He called out to me, for six weeks, constantly, " Feed the hungry!" The world is starving for the love of God! Let us feed the hungry with this love of God. Let us pray for the priests for He gives us them.
- We encounter Christ through the sacraments. His life is outpoured in the Mass. Grace is outpoured in part according to the disposition of the person offering sacrifice. As we become one in Their Hearts, as the priest becomes one in Their Hearts, consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, an immense amount of grace is released on the earth. It is through this that many souls will know God, that many souls will be saved. We help in the act of redemption. We must spread this Movement to the far corners of the earth. It is as Mary said: we must consecrate our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. This is the key-Mary's heart is the gateway to going to the deepest chamber of the Heart of Christ.
- We see how Peter denied Christ. We see how the apostles were afraid. We see Thomas did not believe. We see them stumble and fall and run away, and then we see them, after the Holy Spirit descended upon them. They went out into the world and thousands were converted. They were filled with the fire of God's love. Let us, God, be filled with the fire of Your love.
Dear Holy Spirit, give us this fearlessness to go into this darkened world and to carry the light, to carry the messages of Your burning love to the souls that are starving and are longing to be fed.
- Song: Lady of Fatima
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I live in you. Open your heart that I may touch so many of My beloved souls through you. I am Jesus. Will you say "yes", My beloved apostles?
- Look into the eyes of the children that are suffering this day. Mary has sent us on a special mission to spread the rosaries and the consecration to the children in the schools. Do you see the children, the children in the schools today that are hard in their hearts, the children that are suffering, that do not know the love of God? Mary is giving us special help to spread these rosaries in the schools. She wants this all over the United States. For nine months Mary asked me to spread the rosary and the consecration to the children. We are the apostles that He is sending into the world this day. This is what Mary and Jesus are asking us to do. It is so little-to spread these rosaries and consecrations to the schools, but Mary said at Fatima we will not have peace in the world until we do what she has told us to do. The Shepherds of Christ Movement is a great part of the completion of the Fatima message. These rosaries are a big part of the completion of the Fatima message. We must carry these rosaries to our children in the schools.
- Satan presses down on us and tries to stop us. The pressure that has gone on just to have this today is unbelievable, how Satan can try to stop this. Look at the Fatima message, how it has been blocked. Why, why, why are not we paying attention to this Fatima message that Mary gave in 1917? It is the devil that has blocked this message. This is a major part of the completion of the Fatima message so we will be met with such resistance. Jesus, Jesus wants us to bring Him souls. So many souls would be saved through the First Saturday devotion. Why, why do we not talk about the Fatima message like we should-about praying the rosary and consecrating our hearts, and the First Saturday devotion, and making reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? It is so simple but the devil has blocked this. If we want peace we should do what Mary has told us for she is the Queen of Peace and the peace of the world has been entrusted to her. We are the apostles. We are being sent into the world to carry this message.
- Hail Mary...
- Hail Mary...
- Hail Mary...
The Assumption of Our Lady Into Heaven
- We see Mary taken body and soul into heaven. We live here, we struggle everyday with so many struggles. We are so focused on the daily events. We do not realize that soon we too will go to heaven, if we love and serve the Lord, if we love and serve God. The world has turned Godless to a large degree. Mary appeared to me every day, except for a few days, for fourteen months and begged and pleaded that we spread the love of her Son to this world, that we spread these rosaries to the world, that we go to the children with the rosaries and the consecrations. It is so hard to see our heavenly Mother and to know what she is saying and to not do more. Jesus and Mary have called you here this day. You have been chosen by them. This is the message that they wish to deliver to you, that many souls are suffering and going to hell. Over and over again I heard Our Lady call out, "Please, please the souls are dropping into hell like rain. You must go out to the world and spread the love of my Son."
- On October 13th, Mary said, "I am the Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord anymore for He is already too grievously offended by the sins of men. People must say the rosary. Let them continue saying it every day."3 This is a great gift that God has given to us-rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. For in the rosary this week Jesus said that the times ahead will be very dark and unless we discipline our minds by praying the rosary all through the day, it will be very hard for us when these dark days come. Mary is our heavenly Mother. She was taken into heaven but she is very much with us. She has told us what we must do. We must pray the rosary. She is our heavenly Mother. As a mother that tells a child what to eat and how to dress, Mary is telling us this: that we must try to pray l5 decades of the rosary every day for the times ahead will be dark and we need to have disciplined thoughts. In praying the rosary, our thoughts become disciplined. We are meditating on the lives of Jesus and Mary.
- Hail Mary...
- I saw a documentary on Fatima and in this documentary, Mary appeared to the three children and then they showed the events of World War II. The bodies were being thrown on a heap. And it just about tore my insides apart because I identified so much with watching Mary appear and then nobody listened or not a lot of people listened and World War II happened and so many people were killed. John brought a statue and asked me to read this, "One day during World War II, a group of soldiers wondered into a small French village which had been badly bombed. They stood in the village square and looked at the desolation around them. Nearly everything seemed battered and broken. Suddenly, one of the soldiers noticed something interesting close by on the ground. It looked like a statue. There were cracks and chips in it and several pieces were missing. It was badly damaged. A few of the soldiers stood it up right. Immediately they knew that it was a statue of Jesus. The men began to look for the missing parts. They put them together as best as they could and then they set the statue on a pedestal that was still standing, but the hands were missing. The men looked very carefully for the hands, but they were no where to be found. When the men were about to give up, one of them said he knew exactly what to do. He made a rough sign and hung it over the arms of the statue. The sign read, 'I have no hands but yours.'"
- Jesus gave me a message that we are His hands and we are His Heart beating in this world. We must truly be real lovers, lovers living in this world loving one another, one with each other. It is in going to the pure heart of Mary, that we will unite in this deep love affair with Jesus.
- Jesus speaks:
You are My hands. You are My Heart beating in this world. My beloved apostles, will you say "yes"? Will you go into the world? Will you carry my light in the darkness? Will you tell the children who are suffering how I love them? Will you go to the nursing homes and tell the elderly how I am longing to be with them, to talk to them, to hear the words from their lips that they love Me? You are My apostles of love.
This is the anniversary of the sixth apparition at Fatima. Mary appeared every day for fourteen months to me and delivered these rosaries. That is all she kept saying: that we must lead others to the love of her Son, Jesus. The message is so simple. It is love God and love one another. All the fanciness and the frills! Why can we not live this message which is the message of love God and love each other.
- We are so focused on the things of this earth and our heavenly Mother has appeared so many times and told us what we must do-she made it so clear at Fatima. Do we think our Blessed Mother will change, that she will change her peace plan? We must, we must carry this message into the world. We must do what Jesus and Mary are asking us to do.
- Hail Mary...
- Hail Mary...
- Hail Mary...
The Coronation of Our Lady
- Mary speaks:
I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary. I am asking you this day to carry these rosaries into this world. It is through the rosary that you will have peace in your hearts. My little children, you must learn to discipline your thoughts. You must come to Our Hearts and meditate on Our lives. Our lives will live in your life as you meditate on the mysteries of the rosary.
- Mary speaks:
There is a time, a time of struggle. There is a time of joy. There is a time when the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign. The time for these things is near at hand. My little children, I have called you on this October 13th, 1996. I have called you to go into this world and to carry the rosary as your weapon against Satan. It is through the rosary and the scapular that I will save this world. I am Mary, your Mother. I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
- We see the angel appear to Mary and ask her to be the Mother of God. This is the Father's plan-that Mary would be the Mother of God, and we see Mary as crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. Do we see the plan of the Father unfold in our lives? That our lives are so important to help in the salvation of many? That He is truly calling us to be apostles to carry His love, His light, into the dark world?
- Jesus speaks:
I am with you in a special way, My beloved apostles. I am calling you this day. This is an urgent call. You must go into the world and carry My messages of love to the souls that are hungry and suffering and in pain.
- Think vividly of the moment of death. There is a soul at this moment on the edge of death. How did they live their life? Think of the world today. Is the world living according to the way that God has told us that we must live? He told us that we must love God and love one another. There is a soul at this moment on the edge of death. Where will this soul go? Did the soul love God? Did it matter about his clothes and his house and all his riches? I heard Mary, Our Mother, call out time and time and time again about the souls that were going into hell. It is like the Fatima documentary-she called and people did not heed what she said and there was World War II. Mary does not appear as she once appeared and she has ceased giving messages as she once did. She still gives messages but they are not as many. She says that we are not listening to the messages that she has given and that she cannot hold back the hand of her Son any longer.
- This is the good news: if we do what Mary tells us at Fatima, we will have peace. There will be the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of her Immaculate Heart in which souls will fervently love Jesus with the greatest love. Her plan is so simple but Satan has blocked this plan. Satan has blocked these rosary messages and meditations. We must pray that we can circulate the messages of Jesus and Mary to the world that is hungry and in need of help.
- One day soon we will be with God in heaven, forever and ever.
- Wrapped in the embrace of the Almighty God for all eternity. Heaven is a place of love for the Almighty God is love. We will be satisfied. We will know love. We will be at peace.
But, hell is a place where there is no love, there is no community, there is isolation, there is longing for God for all eternity.
He is alive, He is alive and He is with us this day. You must spread this message to the ends of the earth.
- Mary speaks:
My little children, I call you children because you are My children, willful in your ways. I have called to you to pray My rosary and to spread the rosary to the hurting children in this world. I am asking you on this special day that you carry the rosary to as many souls as possible. I will aid you in all efforts to spread the rosaries to the world. Read these meditations to the elderly in the Nursing Homes, teach them about the power of the rosary, bring the rosary to the children, tell them about our lives, about our love for them.
I am Mary, your Mother, I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
- Song: The Rosary
How tenderly I love you, My beloved ones. I am Jesus. I have called you this day for this special meeting. I have called you, My apostles. Will you go into the darkness? Will you spread the message of My love? Will you carry the rosary into the world? Will you touch the hearts of those that are hurting and in pain? Will you be My apostles of love? I am calling you to love God and to love one another, to be one in your hearts, to put aside all hatred and bitterness within your heart, to not give into the tauntings of Satan to divide you, to always operate in love, to focus on God. Let your hearts be filled with love.
"My dear friends, let us love each other, since love is from God and everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. Whoever fails to love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4: 7-8)4
1. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. p. 14.
2. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
3. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. p. 16.
4. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
Mark 16: 1-11
When the Sabbath was over, Mary of Magdala, Mary the mother of James, and Salome, bought spices with which to go and anoint him. And very early in the morning on the first day of the week they went to the tomb when the sun had risen.
They had been saying to one another, ‘Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance to the tomb?’ But when they looked they saw that the stone—which was very big—had already been rolled back. On entering the tomb they saw a young man in a white robe seated on the right–hand side, and they were struck with amazement. But he said to them, ‘There is no need to be so amazed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified: he has risen, he is not here. See, here is the place where they laid him. But you must go and tell his disciples and Peter, "He is going ahead of you to Galilee; that is where you will see him, just as he told you." ’ And the women came out and ran away from the tomb because they were frightened out of their wits; and they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.
Having risen in the morning on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary of Magdala from whom he had cast out seven devils. She then went to those who had been his companions, and who were mourning and in tears, and told them. But they did not believe her when they heard her say that he was alive and that she had seen him.
Luke 24: 13-35
Now that very same day, two of them were on their way to a village called Emmaus, seven miles from Jerusalem, and they were talking together about all that had happened. And it happened that as they were talking together and discussing it, Jesus himself came up and walked by their side; but their eyes were prevented from recognising him. He said to them, ‘What are all these things that you are discussing as you walk along?’ They stopped, their faces downcast.
Then one of them, called Cleopas, answered him, ‘You must be the only person staying in Jerusalem who does not know the things that have been happening there these last few days.’ He asked, ‘What things?’ They answered, ‘All about Jesus of Nazareth, who showed himself a prophet powerful in action and speech before God and the whole people; and how our chief priests and our leaders handed him over to be sentenced to death, and had him crucified. Our own hope had been that he would be the one to set Israel free. And this is not all: two whole days have now gone by since it all happened; and some women from our group have astounded us: they went to the tomb in the early morning, and when they could not find the body, they came back to tell us they had seen a vision of angels who declared he was alive. Some of our friends went to the tomb and found everything exactly as the women had reported, but of him they saw nothing.’
Then he said to them, ‘You foolish men! So slow to believe all that the prophets have said! Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer before entering into his glory?’ Then, starting with Moses and going through all the prophets, he explained to them the passages throughout the scriptures that were about himself.
When they drew near to the village to which they were going, he made as if to go on; but they pressed him to stay with them saying, ‘It is nearly evening, and the day is almost over.’ So he went in to stay with them. Now while he was with them at table, he took the bread and said the blessing; then he broke it and handed it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognised him; but he had vanished from their sight. Then they said to each other, ‘Did not our hearts burn within us as he talked to us on the road and explained the scriptures to us?’
They set out that instant and returned to Jerusalem. There they found the Eleven assembled together with their companions, who said to them, ‘The Lord has indeed risen and has appeared to Simon.’ Then they told their story of what had happened on the road and how they had recognised him at the breaking of bread.
Sing: Take Lord Receive
From The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius,
by Louis J. Puhl, S.J. p.101-103
230. CONTEMPLATION TO ATTAIN THE
LOVE OF GOD
NOTE. Before presenting this exercise it will be good
to call attention to two points:
I. The first is that love ought to manifest itself in
deeds rather than in words.
231. 2. The second is that love consists in a mutual
sharing of goods, for example, the lover gives and
shares with the beloved what he possesses, or something
of that which he has or is able to give: and vice versa,
the beloved shares with the lover. Hence, if one has
knowledge, he shares it with the one who does not
possess it; and so also if one has honors, or riches.
Thus, one always gives to the other.
PRAYER. The usual prayer.
232. FIRST PRELUDE. This is the representation of the
place, which here is to behold myself standing in the
presence of God our Lord and of His angels and saints,
who intercede for me.
233. SECOND PRELUDE. This is to ask for what I desire.
Here it will be to ask for an intimate knowledge of the
many blessings received, that filled with gratitude for
all, I may in all things love and serve the Divine
234. FIRST POINT. This is to recall to mind the blessings
of creation and redemption, and the special favors
I have received.
I will ponder with great affection how much God
our Lord has done for me, and how much He has given
me of what He possesses, and finally, how much, as far
as He can, the same Lord desires to give Himself to
me according to His divine decrees.
Then I will reflect upon myself, and consider, according
to all reason and justice, what I ought to offer the
Divine Majesty, that is, all I possess and myself with it.
Thus, as one would do who is moved by great feeling,
I will make this offering of myself:
TAKE, LORD, AND RECEIVE
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory,
my understanding, and my entire will, all that I have
and possess. Thou hast given all to me. To Thee, O
Lord, I return it. All is Thine, dispose of it wholly
according to Thy will. Give me Thy love and Thy
grace, for this is sufficient for me.
235. SECOND POINT. This is to reflect how God dwells
in creatures: in the elements giving them existence, in
the plants giving them life, in the animals conferring
upon them sensation, in man bestowing understanding.
So He dwells in me and gives me being, life, sensation,
intelligence; and makes a temple of me, since I am
created in the likeness and image of the Divine
Then I will reflect upon myself again in the manner
stated in the first point, or in some other way that may
The same should be observed with regard to each
of the points given below.
236. THIRD POINT. This is to consider how God works
and labors for me in all creatures upon the face of the
earth, that is, He conducts Himself as one who labors.
Thus, in the heavens, the elements, the plants, the
fruits, the cattle, etc., He gives being, conserves them,
confers life and sensation, etc.
Then I will reflect on myself.
237. FOURTH POINT. This is to consider all blessings
and gifts as descending from above. Thus, my limited
power comes from the supreme and infinite power
above, and so, too, justice, goodness, mercy, etc.,
descend from above as the rays of light descend from
the sun, and as the waters flow from their fountains,
Then I will reflect on myself, as has been said.
Conclude with a colloquy and the Our Father.
Read Blue Book II Message April 13, 1994
I Love You
(Letter for Front of B.B. II)
April 13, 1994
How, child, do I, Jesus, tell you I love you? You hold on to silly things, when God is in your midst and is ardently loving you. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I am writing to each precious child this day. I am on fire for love of you. I remain in the Eucharist to be with you with My ardent love. I did not want to leave My beloved ones at the Last Supper. I love you so, My dear and ardently loved children. I remain with you this day in the Blessed Sacrament, the same Jesus Who died a brutal death on the cross.
Do you know I am truly present there? Do you know that God waits every day for you in the tabernacle? Do you comprehend even a minute amount of My love? You will never on earth know how I love you.
I, Jesus, truly the Son of God, came to earth a man and suffered a brutal death for love of you. I love you so much! I remain with you this day. I long for your love. I want you to come and be with Me in front of the tabernacle. I wait, I yearn for you to come and whisper your love to Me. I am a Person and I love you this day with such an ardent, on-fire love. No human could ever compare a speck to My love for you.
I wait, little ones, in the tabernacle. I wait for you to come and receive Me in Communion. I want you to want Me so much that you cannot wait to come and receive Me. I want to be the love, the Center of your life!
I am Jesus. I am the Son of God. I am writing to you this day. I want to possess your very soul and live in you. I have all you need, sweet ones. Oh, you are so blind! I long for your union with Me. I wrote the book on love. I instituted it, yet you go to the world for your love and do not even come to Me! Oh, I love you, little ones. Little ones, beloved of the Father, loved by the Holy Spirit, mothered by My very own mother, what more can I say? The rest is up to you!
I give you your will with such love and I want your love, freely given. I am God. What do you think you could ever need that I do not give you? I am the Savior of this world. I am Jesus, the Son of God. I am waiting for you. I am longing for you. I am yearning for you. I am God. I have all you ever will need!
Surrender this life to Me. Pray My prayer for union with Me. I want to possess your soul and operate from your very being. I am Jesus. I am the Son of God. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I am Who am. I died and rose on the third day.
Harken to My call, harken to My pleading. Spend your days in love with Me. Nothing matters unless it is rooted in Me and rooted in My love. I am the Son of God. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I love you with the tenderest love. I am waiting this day for you, My beloved one. Come to Me for I am the tenderest of all hearts. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
meditate on this 15 minutes
Read Blue Book I message
May 13, 1993 meditate 15 minutes
Cling to Me
May 13, 1993
Jesus speaks: My dear child, if you stay close to Me, then I live in you and you live in Me. I am He Who created you and I love you with such an intensity that you will never know. My words are your truth. You must abide in My heart in all things. There is no room for doubt. My ways are steadfast, direct, and without error.
You must stay rooted in Me to ward off the power of the evil one. His grip is paralyzing and crippling. His power is stronger every day.
When you live in Me, I am in your heart and he has no power over Me. I am your God. I am your true lover. I want to protect you. I want to guard you from this force. Stay rooted firmly in Me and he will have no power.
I am He Who comforts you. My hand is upon you. Hold tight to Me, My child. My eyes are fixed right on you. You are My most precious child. I love you as no other can. My arms are about you. My tenderness surrounds you. My love is in your heart. You go not alone. I walk with you.
I share every aspect of your life with you. Cling to Me, feel My presence. It is warm and secure within your chest. There is no room for fear, for I cast out fear and bring you comfort and joy.
end of May 13, 1993 message
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
end of July 31, 1994 message given to Fr. Carter
October 13, 1994
The Birth of the Full Ministries
of the Shepherds of Christ
"I wish to share with you part of a message which Jesus gave us on October 13, 1994. The message tells us about the expansion of the Shepherds of Christ movement:
'My beloved priest-companion, today I come to you with another mission. I am asking you to establish Shepherds of Christ Ministries. At My request you have already begun the priestly newsletter, "Shepherds of Christ", and the prayer chapters, Shepherds of Christ Associates...
'I am giving you this message on this day, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, because of the close connection between the Shepherds of Christ movement and the Fatima message. The Fatima message is centered in devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart, especially in consecration to Our Hearts. Shepherds of Christ Ministries is also centered in devotion to Our Hearts. I will use Shepherds of Christ Ministries as a great instrument in helping to bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. When this occurs, My Church and the world will be experiencing the great era of peace promised by My Mother at Fatima.
'Today, then, October 13, 1994, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, marks the birth of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I pour forth the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.'
end of October 13, 1994 message given to Fr. Carter
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
My dear fellow Associate Members,
Jesus is calling special apostles to join a new division of the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Here is a message from Jesus given to Father Carter:
My beloved priest-companion, I am requesting that a new prayer movement be started under the direction of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I am asking for volunteers who are willing to pray before the Blessed Sacrament for one hour, twice-weekly. Members of the Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters, as well as others, are to be invited to join this movement.
These apostles are to pray for the intentions I am giving you. For part of the hour they are to use the prayers of the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook. They may spend the rest of the hour as they so choose.
I will use this new prayer movement within My Shepherds of Christ Ministries in a powerful way to help in the renewal of My Church and the world. I will give great graces to those who join this movement. The name, Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, is to be given to this movement.
I am inviting My beloved Rita Ring to be coordinator for this activity.
I pour out the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
This is indeed a special calling for us to unite in one heart with His Eucharistic Heart and pray for the following intentions:
- For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
- For the Pope.
- For all bishops of the world.
- For all priests.
- For all sisters and brothers in the religious life.
- For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this movement to the world.
- For all members of the Catholic Church.
- For all members of the human family.
- For all souls in purgatory.
end of Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart message
meditate for 5 minutes
Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
"Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock."
Sing: Song From Jesus
Sing: I Love You Jesus
Please remember us in your will.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
(toll free) 1-888-211-3041
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791