| Shepherds of Christ
January 16, 2010
January 17th Holy
The Novena Rosary
Please pray for a special intention.
27 days after that Rita received this
during the rosary verbally and
Fr. Edward Carter, S. J. doctorate led the rosary.
A tape is available of the rosary as it
Also a hard copy of this rosary.
13 Years Ago on January 13, 1997
Fr. Carter led the rosary.
Discerned by Fr. Carter
January 13, 1997
th, Jesus woke me at 1:30 in the morning to deliver a message which is included in the booklet, the message put together by Jesus. He told me of several messages and He put them together in this message. It is a very important revelation for us to help bring about the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of Mary’s Immaculate Heart. In this message as He woke me, I heard Him saying that He was the teacher and that He was teaching in these messages. From a still sleep I heard this and I got up to write the message. "He who is your Teacher will hide no longer and you will see your Teacher with your own eyes." Jesus spoke and He said to me, "Yes, I am the Teacher of Whom they speak and I will reveal to them the secrets of My Heart through these writings and the Teacher will be brought to light as the children of light are conceived and brought forth from the womb of the woman. She is the woman clothed as the sun. She is Our Lady of Light bringing forth her children into the world. As children are conceived and dwelling within the Immaculate Heart of My Mother, she will smite the dragon, and they will be protected, My children of light."
This rosary was received on Monday, January 13th, 1997 at an International Shepherds of Christ Associates Meeting at Tom Arlinghaus’ farm in Kentucky. The rosary was led by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., spiritual director of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. The meditations and messages were given to Rita Ring during the rosary. This rosary was received live and transcribed from the recording. This live recording can be obtained by writing Shepherds of Christ Publications. All of these meditations have been discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
1. R. We offer this rosary as requested by our Lady for the following intentions: for the spread of the rosary throughout the world, for the publication and circulation of these rosaries, the rosary books, the children’s rosary book, the Mass Book, for Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center and for our centers, for the funding and for all of the improvements in order to make that an international headquarters for the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Let us be joined in one mind, in one heart. Let us give our hearts at this moment to our beloved Mother, Mary. Let us ask the Holy Spirit to work within our hearts that we will see, that we will know God more than we have before, that He will fill us with this light of knowing God. And let us go to the Heart of Jesus and be so one with Him. Let us be one with one another in this room that we are one joined with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit through the powerful intercession of Our Lady as we pray this rosary.
2. And the Father looks to the earth and what does He see? Does He see His children loving one another in harmony, in such oneness, using the great gifts that He has given to them, respecting one another, caring for each others’ needs as the loving children that He intends us to be? The Father looks to the earth at this time and He sees that the earth is covered with much darkness. Mary appears at Fatima and she tells us that we are sinful and we must amend our ways. But we disobey our heavenly Mother and we continue to do as we please. Why do we not listen to our Mother?
3. The angel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary and asked her to be the Mother of God. Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.
4. The Child Jesus was formed within the womb of His Mother for nine long months. The Holy Spirit, the Spouse of Mary, works within the womb of Mary. The Incarnation goes on this day. We are formed more and more in the womb of Mary into the image and likeness of Jesus through the Holy Spirit. What a holy place, this womb of Mary. Let us contemplate the place that the Almighty God came and lived in this world, in her most holy womb.
Song: "Oh holy dwelling place of God..."
R. We love you, Mother Mary, our heavenly Mother. How do we treat our Mother? We love our Mother. What is wrong with the men on this earth today that in His dying words on the cross Jesus gives to us His Mother and we do not treat her with love? We do not think of her. In 1917, almost eighty years ago, Mary gave to us the peace plan that we would have peace on this earth and look at how we have disobeyed our Mother. And she appeared over and over and over again. And to prove this she gave to us signs and she told that we would be punished. And she appeared over and over again to me every day for fourteen months as Our Lady of Light and she was ignored. And Jesus in these messages that He gave in December that were so intense and so strong told us that we must stop offending God that we must give our hearts to Mary. And now the Father gives to us this strong message. What is wrong with man that he is ignoring his Mother, that we do not love our Mother? She is our heavenly Mother and we are children of God.
5. And so Jesus spoke of the Father’s plan. And I thought of the Father’s plan and the Father’s plan and how it unfolded in the life of Mary. The angel appeared to Mary. This was the Father’s plan. Mary was taken into heaven. She was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth and within my heart I thought, "This is the Father’s plan. It unfolded in the life of Mary; it is unfolding in my life." But the Father spoke to me with such strength and I felt within me the connectedness with the Father as He delivered this message, and it is His plan. The Shepherds of Christ Movement is the Father’s plan to help to renew the Church and the world. Hear the Father speak to you as you read this message, for we are a major part of the Father’s plan. He has made Himself known in this message that the Shepherds of Christ Movement is very important to His plan. How are we treating our Father? Do we feel close to Him as a child is close to his father? At every moment, the child is thinking of his father. Little children are always aware of their father and they want to please their father. Do we really live our lives as children of God, little children, small and humble, that are always thinking of pleasing their father and are loving their mother? Are we really living the way the Father intends us to do?
6.The Almighty God came into this world in the womb of the Virgin Mary and He was in her womb for nine months. He was born a Child. Why are we so high and mighty that we do not realize that we must be children, that we must recognize our Father as our Father and our Mother as our Mother, that we live as a little child lives, always aware of his father and what would please him, always loving their mother. Look at how far this world is from giving the Father the honor that is His due and from loving and obeying their Mother.
7. Jesus came within the womb of the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the spiritual womb, the Heart of Mary. It is there that the Holy Spirit works and, oh, how He works. He works to sanctify us, to make us holy, to make us more and more into the image of Jesus. It is there that He gives to us great lights, that He gives to us grace that we know God more and more.
8. On December the 29
9. And they march together, children of light and children of darkness. In the darkness you could hear the wailing cries go forth and the gnashing of teeth. They cried forth a brutal cry of death as they fell into the everlasting abyss of destruction and doom. The lady appeared adorned in light. She coaxed them to come to her Heart, the womb in which they would be transformed and know the light. And they said, "No, my lady. We need not your Immaculate Heart. We are tainted in our souls and we will remain children of darkness, enveloped in our sins for we wanted our world and your demands for purity were too high."
10. The Son of God came to this earth. He came in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He is the light of the world. It is in going to the Heart of Mary, her spiritual womb, that we will receive lights whereby we know God and love Him more.
1. R. And Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth. Mary went forth to proclaim the good news; she told her cousin Elizabeth. We are called to go into this world, to go into the darkness that exists in the world today, and to proclaim the good news.
2. Song: "A voice cries out in the wilderness..."
3. Mary brings forth her children of light. As we give our hearts to Mary, we are brought forth children of the light. As we walk into the darkness, His light shines from us. To be a child of light we must consecrate our hearts to Mary. We must give ourselves as a child to Mary.
4. Many are so filled with pride this day for they do not feel that they need their Mother. But Christ showed us, Christ showed us the way. He came to this earth in the womb of the Virgin Mary. We must be as children as the Father intends us to be. We must love our heavenly Mother, Mary. We must do what the Father intends us to do. Our every effort and thought must be the thought of pleasing our heavenly Father.
5. And how are we shining in this world today? Are we the lights that are shining in the darkness? Does the light of Christ shine from us as we go to others, as we visit others? Is He alive in our hearts? Is His life and His light shining from our eyes? Are we acting as He intends us to act?
6. Song: "A voice cries out in the wilderness..."
7. Jesus: My beloved ones, I am near. I am with you this day and My Mother Mary is with you in a special way on this 13
8. And how do you walk? Are you haughty in your hearts? Do you feel left out? Do you feel that you are cheated? My beloved ones, I have given to you great gifts and you do not thank Me. I am here, Jesus, the Almighty God. I give to you My love and you feel you are cheated. You must come to My Heart and I will bathe you in My love. And you will be strong as you march into the world that is covered with darkness. You will be strong soldiers, spreading My light and My love to this world. This is an urgent request for the time is short, for men are sinful in their ways. I am Jesus. I will act on these sinful people.
9. I give to you My messages of love. I am asking you to carry these messages to the far corners of the earth for they are the medicine for the sick world. The medicine that the world needs is My burning love. Please, My beloved ones, carry the messages that I have given to you to the far corners of this earth. Do not say "no" for many souls this day will be lost.
10. Song: "My soul rejoices..."
1. R. Look at how haughty we are. Look at how we act and then look, look to the Child Jesus, born in a stable in Bethlehem in such poverty. The Almighty God surrounded by the beasts of the earth. He came into this world a little Child. We are called to be children. We are called to be humble. We are called to be loving, to put aside our haughtiness and our pride and to work as one. For what plan? To love God, to love one another, to help to save souls. This is a serious message for my heart is torn within from the nights that Jesus woke me. And with the seriousness He delivered these messages I can not even express the pain that I feel within to know what He is saying. So many souls are being lost. So many people are sick; they are sick and the medicine is the burning love of Jesus. We have been called as the apostles to prepare a way for the Lord for He is coming. And men will know. They will see with a light that is brighter than seven suns. They will know God and they will fall to their knees and they will praise Him and adore Him. But now they are a people walking in darkness for they have disobeyed their Mother. She told them that they must go to her Heart. It is there that we are transformed into children of light. But we have been disobedient for how many years since Fatima. We do not give our hearts to Jesus and Mary. Why would God reward us when we are disobeying our Mother? The fourth Commandment tells us that we must obey our father and mother, but we are disobeying our heavenly Mother and God the Father.
2. She told us exactly what we must do at Fatima: we must consecrate our hearts, we must pray the rosary, we must observe the First Saturday devotion, and make reparation to Their Hearts. But we have ignored her; we have ignored her peace plan. And Jesus is calling us on the 13
3. We are a people walking in darkness. It is in the Heart of Mary that we receive the lights through the Holy Spirit to know God. We are the apostles that He has called to take this consecration out to the world, to spread the rosary. We must listen. We must listen to Jesus, to Mary, and to God the Father.
4. And why the rosary? Why do we pray this rosary meditating on the mysteries of the lives of Jesus and Mary? It is here in the rosary, as we give our hearts to Mary and to Jesus, as we give our hearts to Mary, that the Holy Spirit works within her Heart and we receive lights, lights, insights into understanding these mysteries of Christ. We pray the rosary and we understand more the life of Christ from the Heart of Mary.
5. Little children obey their mother. Their mother tells them, "You must put on your coat. You must eat your carrots. You must do this." Our Mother Mary has appeared and she has told us what we must do and we have ignored her. We have disobeyed. Look at how the Fatima message has been suppressed. We are the apostles that He is calling to help carry out this consecration. For it is in this consecration that we will be brought forth, the children of light, that we will be led home to the Heart of Jesus and that we will lead the strayed ones home to His Heart. It is in the consecration. This is our mission, to spread the consecration to the Church, the family, and the schools.
6. The Almighty God came, a little Child
conceived in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He was a Baby. The Almighty
God was a Baby. Why are we so haughty? We are children of God. We must
obey our heavenly Mother. We must obey our Father. Heaven is not pleased
with the disobedience of men. Heaven is not pleased with the way that we
are ignoring our Mother.
Jesus: I came in this woman, God Almighty, perfect holiness, comes in this holy womb and I am born, the Light of the World. My light shines on that night, the day of My birth, and I lived and I was carried and I was so close to this woman of light, the one chosen by the Father. I stuck close to her. So important were those years I walked the earth for I showed you. I walked hand in hand with you, My creatures, always by the side of Our Mother, your Mother and Mine. So you think you needn’t heed her warnings and her call for purity and prayers. You think she appears over and over again and the Father, Myself, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are pleased with your pride and the audacity found in your hearts? Do you think that you can ignore your Mother and Mine, a gift I have given you at My death? Do you think you can ignore the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the temple in which He dwelt to bring forth the Son of God? Do you think, oh wicked men, that you can ignore Mary your Mother, the gift I give to you on My deathbed, the throne they hung Me on? You think, oh audacious men, that My hand will not strike you and smite your pleasure seeking bodies, when I gave you the greatest riches, the greatest treasures and you spit on Me and you walked away.
7. R. On the 29
8. Jesus: For the hell you will have, oh children of darkness, those who refuse the grace filled womb of my Mother and yours, the hell you will experience is forever. For a few pleasures in the world below you said "no" to the Lady clothed as the sun. And the dragon came and he wiped you off the face of the earth and he took you home with him. You did not go to the heavenly home I had planned for you where there is eternal light and life. You went to the anguishing pit of darkness and she heard your cries, anguishing cries under the cross, her little children, and she cried, "I stood beneath the cross of my Son and I cried."
9. R. He came into the world, the Light of the World. And the light shone in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend. There are many this day that do not understand. It is because we have disobeyed our Mother Mary. We must go to her, the woman clothed with the sun. We must go to her Heart, her spiritual womb. It is there that the Holy Spirit will give to us His light that we will know God more and we will be brought forth children of light walking in this world. And as we go forth, we will spread His light to the darkness. As we spread this consecration, more and more children will be brought forth as children of light. This is what Mary told us at Fatima, that we must spread the consecration. This is what she told me every day for nine months, the last nine months of the fourteen months she appeared. I must reach the school children with the consecration and the rosary. It is so hard to see Mary before me to know what she is saying to have this suffering within my heart and not be able to deliver this message. I implore you and I beg you to listen to the words that Mary speaks on the tape "Mary’s Message" to realize that the time is nigh that the time is short, that the Father is calling us to go into the world and to spread this consecration. Heaven is not pleased with how we have ignored our heavenly Mother. This is her peace plan. There is not another way. We must obey our Mother.
10. Hail Mary...
The Presentation in the Temple
1. And so the Father speaks, "I am the Father, I am the Almighty God. You must believe I have chosen you. I have called each member here this day to hear this message. I have called you to be the apostle of the new era of peace. I have called you by name. You will lead men to the Heart of My Son. You must listen and focus all of your attention to this mission I have given to you. I am the Father. From the day you were conceived, I formed you in your mother’s womb knowing the great mission I would call you to today. My children, My children, do not be distracted by the evil one to lead you astray. I am counting on you, My beloved shepherds. You must not be led astray by doing other good works. I have called you. This is My plan. It is unfolding. You are a major part of the success of the plan for the renewal of the Church and the world."
2. Jesus: The work in the Shepherds of Christ Movement greatly pleases Me. I Am Who Am. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the Almighty God. You must be obedient children. It is through your obedience that the consecration will spread to many souls on the earth. It is through your obedience to help spread the priestly newsletter and start prayer chapters in churches that many priests will love God with the greatest love in the Mass.
3. R. He came our Savior, our King, our Almighty God. He took flesh in her womb through the power of the Spirit. He was carried in her arms as a helpless Baby. He went to the temple and there Simeon said, "‘Now, Master, you are letting your servant go in peace as you promised; for my eyes have seen the salvation which you have made ready in the sight of the nations; a light of revelation for the gentiles and glory for your people Israel.’ As the child’s father and mother were wondering at the things the were being said about him, Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, ‘Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.’" (Lk. 2: 24-35)
4. For within the Heart of Mary, she will bring forth the children of light that will carry His light into this world. We must spread this consecration. We must tell the children that they must give their hearts to Mary. We must go to the priests and ask them if they are receiving the priestly newsletter and tell them about the priestly newsletter. We must tell them about the consecration and what it does that our parishes will be turned into centers of light, centers of power in which His light will radiate. When our hearts are one, when the hearts of the faithful are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and the hearts of the priests are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will be one in Their Hearts. There will be one flock and one shepherd. We must obey our Mother and do what she has told us to do. We must spread the consecration to the youngest child to the oldest person. We must tell them to give their hearts to Mary and to Jesus.
5. And the children of darkness walked next to the children of light. And those that will be saved will be those that are children of light. We must do as Mother Mary has told us.
6. And Mary speaks and she says that she stood beneath the cross of her Son. And Simeon said to Mary that a sword too will pierce your Heart, oh Mary. And she stood under the cross and her Heart was in such anguish for she knew of the children that would be lost, her little children, the ones that she loves so dearly. She saw her Son covered with Blood. And she speaks and says, "I saw Him die. My Heart, my children! My Heart to watch my Son! But my Heart, my Heart, how I suffer for my little children of the world that give into this world and give up the love of my Son. Oh my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary. For I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones. I cried for the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross and I cried and I cried and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children. For I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help, my children. You are my children of light.
7. Song: "Oh Lady of Light, shining so bright..."
8. Hail Mary...
9. And on December 19
10. And Mary that day gave a message with
Jesus. Jesus gave such a strong message and Mary said, "Oh my children,
my little children of light. The time is nigh and many will be lost
forever. I appeared and I warned and I told all to mind their ways and
to come to the Heart of my Son. And they said ‘No, my Lady, not for you
or any mother. We are children of darkness and that we remain, for we
seek our pleasure by day and feast on sin at night. And when You called,
Mother, we laughed at your Son and ignored Him in His ways. And He
called and His call fell on deaf ears.’ Please, my children of light,
come to my Heart now for although you walk next to the children of
darkness, I smite the dragon that whirled around you and protected you
in my Heart. You will now feast on the glories of His kingdom, my little
children of light."
Message before the Glory Be:
R. She saw Him. She saw Him as He carried His cross on His back. She saw Him as He hung on the cross and died. She saw Him and her Heart was pierced with a sword as they buried Him. And she is calling out to us, "My Son, My Son gave Himself for love of you and you reject Him and treat Him with such indifference." She is calling out to us this day to spread the love of her Son to this world. The world is sick. The time is nigh. How many more strong messages can I receive? This has not happened with this intensity as it has this month. It is so intense. And the Father, I do not receive many messages at all from the Father. One, two, three, so few messages and the Father is calling us to spread the message of Mary to this world, to spread the love of His Son to the world, to go out into the world and to spread the consecration to the world, the rosary to the world and to the children, to do as Mary has told us to do. Do we see Mary? Do we see the sword in her Heart? Do we hear her cries? She appeared in the Lady of Sorrows statue everyday for fourteen months and I saw her there. This message is a message from Mary to you. I am the messenger. She has chosen you from all the people on the face of the earth to hear these messages. You are the messenger. You can say "yes" or "no" to Mary. If it comes through me, it is only coming through me. You are the messenger. The message is from Mary. You have been called and you have been chosen by Mary, by Jesus, and by the Father. The time is nigh and many souls will be lost.
The Finding in the Temple
1. R. And the woman of Jerusalem saw Jesus as He carried His cross. And He said to them, "Weep not for Me but for yourselves and your children." We have disobeyed our Mother Mary. She is telling us what we must do. The Child Jesus was lost in the temple, but the agony within her Heart is for her little children today that will go to the everlasting fires of hell because of their willfulness, because they did not assume the role as little children. They were willful and they were disobedient. They ignored their Mother and their Father and they did not love their Mother.
2. Her daily apparitions ended on September the 5
3. Over and over again she appeared during this mystery and she begged me to reach the children. It was so painful and so hard to see Mary and to hear her say how children of the world would be lost forever.
4. And the Father looks to the earth this day and He sees that it is covered with much darkness. He wants us to be brothers and sisters to truly love each other as brothers and sisters with God as our Father and Mary as our Mother. How do we treat one another? We are so disunited from each other. We should be thanking God for the great gifts that each of us have for we do have enough. We have been given great gifts from God. We must use these gifts and thank God.
5. Jesus: I am Jesus and I am asking you this day to read the messages that I have delivered to you in God’s Blue Book. Satan is pressing on you. If you read these messages, your hearts will be turned to hearts of love.
6. This is My medicine for this world. It is a mighty medicine. It is My burning love. Will your carry the medicine to the sick children. Will you tell them about the love of God? Will you spread these messages, the rosaries that I have given to you, the messages of love in the Blue Books to the children? Many souls this day will be lost. I am communicating to you, My beloved ones. You are My messengers. I am the Almighty God. Will you turn away or will you march into the darkness and give the children their medicine?
7. R. And as the priests’ hearts are led more and more into the Heart of Jesus, as the priests become so one with Jesus and celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, immense amount of grace will be released and the faithful will love God with a more burning love. We must do as Jesus has asked. We must do all that we can to spread the priestly newsletter. We must do all that we can to start the prayer chapters centered in consecration. This is what Jesus has asked in the Shepherds of Christ Movement: to spread the consecration to the priests and to the faithful through the prayer chapters and through the priestly newsletter, to spread the consecration to the sisters through the sisters’ newsletter. Jesus is calling on us today. It is so hard to know what I know and to try to deliver this message for it is deeply embedded within my soul. These are words that I am telling you. It is by opening up your heart that He will deliver this message into your heart. For you are the messenger that He has called to spread the consecration to the world.
8. And the children were not lost children and the Mother did not weep any longer for the children were children of God, loving one another, loving their Mother, and doing as she has told us to do.
9. We will all walk hand in hand, loving God and loving one another. There will be this great era of peace in which the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. These messages given through Fr. Carter and to me are important to bring about the reign of His Most Sacred Heart. We are the messengers. These are not Fr. Carter’s messages or my messages. They are Jesus’ messages given to you, the messenger, to help bring about the completion of the Fatima message which will culminate in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of her Immaculate Heart.
10. Song: "I have called you by name..."
Jesus: I have called you by name, My beloved ones. I am Jesus. You are My chosen apostles. This day I have called you to this room to deliver these messages to you. You are My messengers that will carry My message out to the world. I beg you for the time is urgent. I love you. I love you. I love you.
R. And holy priests will offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the grace will be poured forth in such abundance. And the hearts of men will fervently love God and love one another. The era of peace is coming and we are His apostles that He has called to help spread His light to the world that will bring about this great era.
Message before the Salve Regina:
Song: Here I am Lord...
R. And as we give our hearts to Jesus and Mary we dwell in Their Hearts and we are home. And as we go out to the world, we will lead the strayed ones home to His Heart through the consecration and there will be one flock and one shepherd and men will love God and love one another as the Father intends. For we are brothers, we are brothers in Christ. God is our Father and Mary is our Mother. God is love. We must love one another.
Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
Give a gift that lasts.
$10.00 each plus shipping
Shepherds of Christ
We can send Fr. Joe's
homily book to a priest for 75¢.
Can you please help us getthese homilies to the priests?
Please help us with your donation.
Call Shepherds of Christ
NEW! — 11" St. Michael - $40.00 plus shipping
Prayer Cards available
Holy Spirit Prayer Act of Consecration to
Immaculate Heart of Mary
Act of Consecration to
Sacred Heart of Jesus
Prayer for Priests
|Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass|
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Available for .25¢ each plus postage
Call Shepherds of Christ
Prayer Card 4" x 6"
.50¢ each plus postage
size 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
$1.00 plus postage
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
Fatima w/glass - 11
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 12
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 15
Fatima w/glass - 18
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 18
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 27
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Shepherds of Christ
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Call Shepherds of Christ
Fr. Joe's Homily Books
Guiding Light - Cycle A
The Word Alive in Our Hearts
Guiding Light - Cycle B
Focusing on the Word
Guiding Light - Cycle C
Feed My Soul
Fr. Carter's Books
Priestly Newsletter Book I
July 1994 - June 1996
Priestly Newsletter Book 2
1996 - 1999
Priestly Newsletter Book 3
4 Newsletters & Prayers
Response to God's Love
by Jesus and Mary 1994
Tell My People$10.00
The Pain and the Joy
Synopsis of the Spiritual Life
Priestly Newsletter on CD
2000 - Issue 1
Priestly Newsletter on CD
2000 - Issue 2
Fr. Pasquini's Books
Prayers and Meditations
In Imitation of Two Hearts
For those suffering or
in Nursing Homes
Light, Happiness and Peace
Journeying through traditional
Medicine of Immortality
Prayers and Meditations - will assist the reader in growth toward a deeper understanding of the mystery of the Eucharist
Ecce Fides - Pillar of Truth
Ideal for RCIA, Adult & Youth Bible Study, Homeschooling, Catholic
Shepherds of Christ Newsletters
2006 - 2008
DVDs and CDs by Fr. Pasquini
Prayers on the Ocean
Nursing Home Mass DVD
Medicine of Immortality
Read by Rita Ring
2 CDs - $17.00
In Imitation of Two Hearts DVD
by Fr. John
Nursing Home Mass CD
Holy Spirit Novena DVD
Divine Mercy Chaplet DVD
Call Shepherds of Christ
Available for $10.00 plus postage
Call Shepherds of Christ
God’s Blue Books
God’s Blue Book 1 –
Teachings to Lift You Up
God’s Blue Book 4 –
The Love of the Hearts of
Jesus and Mary
God’s Blue Book 2 –
The Fire of His Love
God’s Blue Book 5 –
So Deep Is the Love of His Heart
God’s Blue Book 3 –
Love God, Love One Another
(Fr. Carter's favorite)
God’s Blue Book 6 –
He Calls Us to Action
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Rosary Meditations for
Parents and Children's
Mysteries of Light 1
Mysteries of Light 2
Little People & Elderly Rosary Book
We are trying to get
Response to God's Love
and the Mass Book out.
Anybody who wants to help us
with a donation to get these 2 books
out in the Priestly/hierarchy mailing —
Please call Shepherds of Christ
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
The China Church is over 140 years old
and we pray in there 24 hours a day.
It needs stucco and so does
the community building.
Can you please help us?
Call Shepherds of Christ
Likewise the priest house
is 150 years old.
Jesus told us to repair it
which we have been doing.
We need $13,000.00 for this work.
You can help put the Blue Book V
in the hands of 1,000 people
we need $1,200 postage for this
It is ready to go
Call Shepherds of Christ
Crucifix — hand carved by Felix
Available for $750.00
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page