Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these
January 23rd Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 5 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for January 23rd are Joyful.
Retreat in China
February 10 - 13
Day of prayer February 14
Sidney Rosary at 6:20p.m.
A Healing Rosary
Valentine's Day February 14
January 22, 2006
I am the Good Shepherd, these are My prayers, the prayers I give to help renew the Church and the world, all prayer chapters are asked to include these prayers (found in the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual). As My Apostles and Shepherds I ask you to encourage all existing Chapters to try to encourage all existing prayer groups to pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers. Encourage all Churches to pray these prayers. It is most urgent that the people of this earth concur with the Father's wishes to begin Prayer Chapters. This is an urgent request from the Good Shepherd. The flock will become one when they have given their hearts to Jesus and Mary. Encourage all priests to pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers. Your world will be lighted with great light as the people of this earth pray these prayers.
My promise is this to you My beloved earth: When you give your heart to Me and spread the devotion to My Sacred Heart, I will write your name In My Heart. I promise to give the greatest graces when you pray these prayers for renewal of the Church and the world and take all who pray them deeply into My Heart. The prayers I give will bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart and the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart. I am Jesus Christ, this is My message of January 22, 1998, Please circulate this message to your world. I am the Good Shepherd, I know Mine and Mine know Me and they follow Me. Grace My Shepherds, I will give you the greatest graces for spreading these words to this earth and to your Church. I love you, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, it is the Plan of the Father that Prayer Chapters are begun immediately and the Priestly Newsletter is given to all priests. The Voice of the Good Shepherd speaks through it.
end of January 22, 1998
11 Years ago
January 7, 1995 - First Saturday
Feast of St. Raymond of Pentafort
1. R. Jesus was locked in the tomb for three days and on the third day He arose.
2. R. He died to bring us new life.
3. R. Look at the glories of these mysteries, the fact that Jesus who died on the cross rose from the dead with His body glorified.
4. In St. Ignatius Spiritual Exercises, St. Ignatius said
From The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, by Louis J. Puhl, S.J. p. 132
299. THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST OUR
LORD—THE FIRST APPARITION
FIRST POINT. He appeared to the Virgin Mary.
Though this is not mentioned explicitly in the Scripture
it must be considered as stated when Scripture says
that He appeared to many others. For Scripture supposes
that we have understanding, as it is written, "Are
you also without understanding?"
R. He appeared to His Mother. Imagine how His Mother felt to see Jesus. Mary wept outside of the tomb after Jesus' death.
5. R. Mary Magdalene and some of the others went to the tomb and the stone had been rolled back.
6. John 20: 14-16
As she said this she turned round and saw Jesus standing there, though she did not realise that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, ‘Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?’ Supposing him to be the gardener, she said, ‘Sir, if you have taken him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will go and remove him.’ Jesus said, ‘Mary!’ She turned round then and said to him in Hebrew, ‘Rabbuni!’—which means Master.
7. R. He appeared to the Apostles in the upper room and Thomas was not with them.
8. In a state of alarm and fright, they thought they were seeing a ghost. Luke 24: 37
9. John 20: 26-29
Eight days later the disciples were in the house again and Thomas was with them. The doors were closed, but Jesus came in and stood among them. ‘Peace be with you,’ he said. Then he spoke to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; look, here are my hands. Give me your hand; put it into my side. Do not be unbelieving any more but believe.’ Thomas replied, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Jesus said to him:
You believe because you can see me.
Blessed are those who have not seen
and yet believe.
10. John 20: 29
Jesus said to him:
You believe because you can see me.
Blessed are those who have not seen
and yet believe.
R. How many times He calls out to us to feel with our hearts. We know Him with our hearts. It is not only through our eyes and through our ears, but in the oneness that He becomes one in us in our hearts. We know His presence in us.
Galatians 2: 19-20
I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me. The life that I am now living, subject to the limitation of human nature, I am living in faith, faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts ...
The Ascension of Jesus into Heaven
1. Go, therefore, make disciples of all nations; baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Matthew 28: 19
R. In baptism God gives us a special sharing in His life. The Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in us in such a special way when we are baptized and remain in the state of grace.
2. If you forgive anyone’s sins, they are forgiven; if you retain anyone’s sins, they are retained. John 20: 23
3. Then he took them out as far as the outskirts of Bethany, and raising his hands he blessed them. Now as he blessed them, he withdrew from them and was carried up to heaven. They worshipped him and then went back to Jerusalem full of joy; and they were continually in the Temple praising God. Luke 24: 50-53
4. Peace I bequeath to you, my own peace I give you, a peace which the world cannot give, this is my gift to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid. John 14: 27
5. R. And they fell in awe below. But in their hearts with such fear to see Jesus leave, and such longing — They loved Jesus so much.
6. I remain in the Eucharist to be with you with My ardent love. From April 13, 1994
7. Song: I am the Bread of Life
8. John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit. Acts 1: 5
9. Song: Come Holy Ghost
10. R. Fill us with the Holy Spirit.
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts ...
Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. R. The apostles were so full of fear, they had locked themselves in the upper room.
2. R. And there came upon them a gigantic wind; and there appeared over their heads parted tongues of fire.
3. R. And they began to speak in foreign tongues as the Spirit prompted them to.
4. R. And they were transformed from fear to fearlessness.
5. R. Dear Holy Spirit, come to us. Fill us with your fire. Transform our hearts more and more into the image and likeness of God. Give us the courage to speak of the love of God. Let our hearts burst for love of you. Help us to know the fire of God's love. Help us not to stand back but to step out for the God that gave His life, that gave His all, that spread His arms, gave His flesh, gave His blood for love of us. Give us courage. We need to tell others about God's love. We help in the work of redemption. Help us to have courage for the sake of souls. Give us this courage to not be afraid. You are within us helping us. Fill us with your Spirit!! Let the Spirit move in us! Help us to spread God's light to the world, the love of Jesus Christ to this hurting world.
6. Song: Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on me
7. Song: Spirit Song
8. Song: Come Holy Spirit fill our hearts
9. Song: Lord Send Out Your Spirit
10. Song: Come Holy Ghost
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts ...
The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
1. R. Think of the glories of the mystery that the Holy Spirit descended upon the apostles and transformed them from such fear into fearlessness.
2. R. Mary is taken body and soul into heaven.
3. For this is how God loved the world: he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. John 3: 16
4. Excerpt from Response to God's Love, by Father Edward Carter, S.J.
...In reference to Christianity, God himself is the ultimate mystery. Radically, God is completely other and transcendent, hidden from man in his inner life, unless he chooses to reveal himself. Let us briefly look at this inner life of God.
The Father, in a perfect act of self-expression, in a perfect act of knowing, generates his son. The Son, the Word, is, then, the immanent expression of God's fullness, the reflection of the Father. Likewise, from all eternity, the Father and the Son bring forth the Holy Spirit in a perfect act of loving.
At the destined moment in human history, God's self-expression, the Word, immersed himself into man's world. God's inner self-expression now had also become God's outer self-expression. Consequently, the mystery of God becomes the mystery of Christ. In Christ, God tells us about himself, about his inner life, about his plan of creation and redemption. He tells us how Father, Son, and Holy Spirit desire to dwell within us in the most intimate fashion, how they wish to share with us their own life through grace. All this he has accomplished and does accomplish through Christ.
5. The Holy Spirit
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
Reflection: The Holy Spirit is given to us to fashion us ever more according to the likeness of Jesus. And the more we are like Jesus, the more Jesus leads us to the Father. Do we, each day, pray to the Holy Spirit to be more open to His transforming influence? Do we strive each day to grow in union with Mary? The greater our union with our Mother, the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the greater is the transforming action of the Holy Spirit within us.Excerpt from Tell My People
6. R. Spirit descend upon us, transform us more and more into this likeness in Mary's heart so that we may be led more and more into union with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
7. R. Open up our minds so that we can see more and more these mysteries that we meditate on and the depth in our souls, open our hearts up to know more about these mysteries. Let us feel in our hearts your presence. Let us know Jesus, let us know Mary more. Give us closer and closer union with God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
8. R. The oneness that we have with God is in our hearts. Jesus wants to be so close with each one of us: to reach with the heart, to open our hearts, to open our heart to the fire of God's love in our hearts, to fill up our hearts with this fire, to fill our hearts with all that we need to grow in this knowledge of God.
9. R. Help us to know more the Father's love to give His Son, the Son's love to give Himself and the immense love of the Spirit — FILL US, let our hearts burn with fire.
10. R. Mary was taken into heaven but she remains with us so close, forever by our side. She never leaves us. The reality is that this is God's world and that our every breath depends on God.
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts ...
The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labour, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth. Revelation 12: 1-2
2. R. Mary, our Mother, is crowned Queen of Heaven and she reigns in Heaven with Jesus. Our beloved God wants us in heaven.
3. R. God dwells in us!! Such abundant love is ours: that the Trinity dwells within the graced soul in a special way and someday we will have such union with God in heaven for those who love and serve the Lord and keep His commands. Our hearts will be satisfied if we get to heaven.
4. R. Jesus came, He died on the cross to bring us life. The life that He gives to us is a sharing in His life through baptism; the love that He gives to us is Divine love. He gives us His life. Draw us ever closer to such union with You, Dear Jesus, so that we may experience this union closer and closer with the Triune God.
5. Song: Eye has not Seen
6. R. The more that we join in union with God, the more our peace grows, the more we have joy and happiness. Happiness is union with God.
7. R. We search a barren desert for that which can only be satisfied by the love of God.
8. R. We may realize God's presence in us. At every second as our heart beats, He is totally here and with us; He never abandons us and His Heart is on fire for love of us. With every breath that we take, He loves us so much.
9. Song: May the Angels lead you to Paradise
10. R. And our life here on earth will end and what goes with us is not the little things that we sometimes cared so much about, but only the love of God and the love that we gave to one another. These things will go with us for all eternity, and they live in our hearts and the hearts of the people that we loved and this love is passed on from generation to generation. Dear Jesus, help us to spread Your love to this world so that the gift that we will give to this world is Your love radiating through our hearts.
This day was the 16th birthday of Cathy. After the rosary, Mary, Our Blessed Mother, sent birthday greetings to Cathy.
Mary appeared in the greatest light this evening...from the 4th mystery on and especially during the messages of the Seven Sorrows. Her face was totally different...that she had never seen Mary illuminated in this way before. Never have we seen Mary illuminate this brightly for such a prolonged period of time. She stayed brightly illuminated for a long time, even after all the prayers and songs were completed. At one point, the Sacred Heart appeared.
Rita, Cathy, Joe, Marty and others were present.
Excerpt from August 25, 2002 message
Messenger: Fr. Carter said Our Lord wanted him to go
to Florida on this date.
He went January 22, 1999 and
January 22, 2000 he intended to go
then got very sick
and he went when the Rosary Factory opened
February 5, 2000.
Jesus speaks: "This is the picture I want in My messages. When you read these messages, look at My picture and know I love you. These messages are My words of love for each of you."
- Jesus to Rita Ring
Our Lady of Clearwater Florida
| || || || || |
| || || || |
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
end of July 31, 1994 message given to Fr. Carter
October 13, 1994
The Birth of the Full Ministries
of the Shepherds of Christ
"I wish to share with you part of a message which Jesus gave us on October 13, 1994. The message tells us about the expansion of the Shepherds of Christ movement:
'My beloved priest-companion, today I come to you with another mission. I am asking you to establish Shepherds of Christ Ministries. At My request you have already begun the priestly newsletter, "Shepherds of Christ", and the prayer chapters, Shepherds of Christ Associates...
'I am giving you this message on this day, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, because of the close connection between the Shepherds of Christ movement and the Fatima message. The Fatima message is centered in devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart, especially in consecration to Our Hearts. Shepherds of Christ Ministries is also centered in devotion to Our Hearts. I will use Shepherds of Christ Ministries as a great instrument in helping to bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. When this occurs, My Church and the world will be experiencing the great era of peace promised by My Mother at Fatima.
'Today, then, October 13, 1994, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, marks the birth of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I pour forth the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.'
"Jesus has told us that Shepherds of Christ Ministries includes: the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, Shepherds of Christ Associates prayer chapters, various publications, including books, whatever else Our Lord directs us to undertake.
"As members of Shepherds of Christ Associates, you are an extremely important part of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. You have given great joy to the Heart of Jesus by responding to His invitation to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. As He draws you closer to His Heart and to His Mother's Heart as Associates members, He will fill you with an ever-increasing experience of His love, peace, and joy."
- From In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Newsletter of Shepherds of Christ Associates
by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., Volume 1, No. 1, 1995. p. 2.
end of October 13, 1994 message given to Fr. Carter
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
My dear fellow Associate Members,
Jesus is calling special apostles to join a new division of the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Here is a message from Jesus given to Father Carter:
My beloved priest-companion, I am requesting that a new prayer movement be started under the direction of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I am asking for volunteers who are willing to pray before the Blessed Sacrament for one hour, twice-weekly. Members of the Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters, as well as others, are to be invited to join this movement.
These apostles are to pray for the intentions I am giving you. For part of the hour they are to use the prayers of the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook. They may spend the rest of the hour as they so choose.
I will use this new prayer movement within My Shepherds of Christ Ministries in a powerful way to help in the renewal of My Church and the world. I will give great graces to those who join this movement. The name, Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, is to be given to this movement.
I am inviting My beloved Rita Ring to be coordinator for this activity.
I pour out the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
This is indeed a special calling for us to unite in one heart with His Eucharistic Heart and pray for the following intentions:
- For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
- For the Pope.
- For all bishops of the world.
- For all priests.
- For all sisters and brothers in the religious life.
- For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this movement to the world.
- For all members of the Catholic Church.
- For all members of the human family.
- For all souls in purgatory.
end of Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart message
January 22, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks:Please help ME
print Blue Book V --
they are My
special love letters
to you --
I am the bridegroom of your soul.
My souls are starving for My love.
I love you
January 8, 2006
Nursing Home Rosary Video
Feast of the Epiphany
Please click to view and listen!
|DVD Quality, Great Picture - Ethernet or High Speed Cable modem (1Mbits/sec)|
|VHS Quality, Good Picture - DSL or Cable modem (273Kbits/sec)|
|Lower Quality, Very Small Picture - Dial Up modem (46Kbits/sec)|
11 years ago God was begging us to get the fifth Blue Book out.
December 4, 1994
Jesus: Do you know what it is to love someone and be treated coldly? Think of your most agonizing pain to your heart, think of Me loving so much those who totally neglected Me and hated Me to the point of death.
It is in understanding the agonies of My Heart that you understand My immense love. Love gives unconditionally, love gives, love does not exist to receive only. It is in giving that you receive, but love gives.
Do you give this way? The heart is a symbol of love!
My love burned for those who persecuted Me. You, My child, see My Heart open without the cross and crown of thorns -- My Heart is open to the point it is overflowing with fire. It is the hour of My greatest mercy and My greatest love. I pour the open furnace of My divine love upon you. You are saturated by My love --divine love, I give to you!
I wait, I watch, I want the love of My beloved souls!
You hold personal love letters from Me to My beloved ones concerning this tremendous love. If the whole world does not believe, I want you to believe, how I, Jesus, love you this day. It is in your believing you will be drawn ever closer into the abyss of My love for you. You were tired, you are being tested as My soldier of love. Love is unconditional, love gives, love has itself rooted in God's love. He is the source. All other roads to love are second to His divine love. Oh, divine love, burning love, coming from My open Heart and you cry and run to this world.
Rita, Rita, I write to be heard. I want these messages to circulate now. The delays will hold up the hearts that are dying for My love.
Hearts are cold and hard and need to know My divine love. I beg you to take Me seriously. You are the apostles to spread the devotion to My Heart. I beg you to circulate these letters of My love. Every day the Eucharist is attacked more and more --- I am referred to as a "symbol".
My true presence is attacked. People do not believe. Children are being taught the Eucharist is only a symbol.
Every book is different. They need to circulate for the priests and sisters, they need to circulate for My faithful loved ones, they need to be published.
I write to be heard. These messages are important to spread the devotion to My Heart. I beg you. They are important to understanding My relationship with My Mother. To hold up these books is to hold up the messages on the two Hearts. I beg you to circulate all the books. The fourth book is on the two Hearts and deep union, but the fifth book is a book of such deep love and understanding into My Sacred Heart.
I beg you to spread these messages -- all the messages. I will provide all money to publish books, three, four and five. The money is given so the proceeds from the books and songs can go to Shepherds of Christ. These books are needed for this ministry. People in the chapters need to read these books. I am asking you to take Me seriously. I write these messages for My beloved souls. I write these messages to spread devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart. The books are on disks and the money is provided. If you want your people to grow close to My Heart, you will publish these books of My deepest love. I beg, I ask, I plead, I am ignored. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I am thirsting for the love of souls. The Eucharist is being attacked. I remain with you in My deepest love. To hold up these messages is to hold up hearts that would know My love. I yearn, I thirst, I long for the souls to come to Me.
I am Jesus. I beg you to spread these messages which lead to My Sacred Heart, from My Sacred Heart, for My Sacred Heart, through My Mother's Heart. My Heart will triumph with the greatest love, it is through Mary's Heart many will turn to Me. These messages are written from Me and My Mother to spread devotion to Our Hearts. It is in the rosary many will turn their hearts to such love. These messages are written from the Heart of My tender Mother and Myself. I beg you to spread these letters.
Song: Little Child
God's Blue Book 6
11 Years Ago
January 13, 1995
I Provide Five Books
Jesus: My dear children,
I have provided you with five books of My love letters to be circulated and used in your Shepherds of Christ meetings.
When you begin to realize I am using this as an instrument to enkindle the love of My most Sacred Heart and My Mother's Heart in the hearts of My children the world over, hearts will be turned to the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. These messages need to circulate and be promoted. This is the mighty medicine to turn hearts to the ardent on-fire love of My most Sacred Heart. You do not realize how you stumble and wonder and look for your answers and your answers are in these letters. When people's hearts are filled with the love of Our two Hearts, they will operate from burning love. You do not know the might of God. People whose hearts are being fed by the Eucharist operate with burning love in their hearts! People in love with God will find a way to get the job accomplished.
It is prayers and deep love of God that will make this Movement flourish. All My members are apostles to spread the ardent love of My most Sacred Heart and My Mother's Heart. It is through these letters, personal love letters from My Heart to their hearts that they will more and more realize the immense love I have for them. My love is the answer. Hearts on fire with My love operate with My might.
The Prayer for Union with Jesus is a key to turning hearts to My love. It should be prayed daily. My songs are My songs of love for each precious soul. You look, you try, and I am giving you your answer here. None of you can realize the power of one soul filled with the love of Jesus. One person can move a mountain if Jesus is operating in him. You need to totally surrender, to turn your wills and lives over to My most Sacred Heart and My Mother's Heart.
The Spirit will move your members when members are praying fervently to Him. You cannot accomplish this task without deep union with Jesus. Through the power of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit given to you through Mary's intercession, you will lead your members when you circulate and support these messages.
I am Jesus Christ. I am giving you My letters of love for the souls. I thirst for, I long for, I want to unite with a soul in love with My Eucharistic Heart to light the world with the force of My love! You cannot do this job without the power of My love. I beg you to circulate these letters of My love. I beg you to pray the rosary with these meditations. The power is in the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. The Eucharist is being attacked this day. I beg you to listen to and spread these messages. Your answers are given in My messages to you.
Turn your wills and lives over, pray in front of the tabernacle, meditate fervently on the rosary. Keep attending daily Mass and receiving the Eucharist. Your love will grow and your job will become much easier as you surrender yourself to Me. Consecrate your hearts to My Heart and My Mother's Heart. Pray the Prayer for Union with Me. I love you. I am the Chief Shepherd of the flock.
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page