| Shepherds of Christ
January 28, 2007
January 29th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 7 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for January 29th are Glorious.
Sidney Rosary will be
January 30, 2007 Tuesday 6:20 pm
Please tune in!
There will be a big Apostle Retreat in February
10th thru the 13th.
The Priestly Newsletter mailing
will take place then.
January 28, 2007
People should come to China to do adoration.
Rita: When I go to China, Indiana I feel peace and security
I do not feel any place on the face of this earth.
Tremendous grace is granted.
Fr. Carter wrote his first book then - Response in Christ - translated in 4 languages.Fr. Carter wrote 18 books and 33 Priestly Newsletters before his death.Taught at Xavier University over 30 years.
January 28, 2007 continues
can the pascal
mystery tell us?
We may feel like
We will be put to death
before the resurrection.
We get great spiritual freedom
in our soul when God
helps us die to inordinate
Relationships must be loving
as God desires to spread His
God is always the primary focus of our
Jesus is our bride.
We are not to be divided.
We are always to love according
to God's will —
Loving is why God created us
to show Him our love
to love ourselves
to love each other.
When a person is wounded in
love they can turn to other things
to heal the pain.
They can become hardened in heart.
A person created problems to
rescue later and be a hero.
It is a means of controlling
another — having a problem makes
a boss, run to solve it —
but a person under the boss can
create the problem to be needed
to get others to depend on them —
Here is the truth —
We were created to honor, love and
serve God and to help build
Any manipulation of others for
a selfish need to control, rescue,
get our own self worth can be
Dysfunction in relationships
occur because of concupiscence of
the flesh, jealousy, anger, envy,
pride, greed, gluttony, lust, slothfulness, —
Dysfunction must be rooted out,
Alcoholic families, addicted families,
workaholics, any addicted measure
used to numb pain — can rob
the life of the individuals —
A dysfunctional family continues
dysfunction and players play roles —
people who leave home will try to
fit everyone in their dysfunctional
understanding of relationship dynamics.
Peace, love and joy is achieved
the more all relationships are
functioning according to God's
will — IN LOVE — IN
Directly operating to serve
God not manipulate others for
LOVE AND PEACE —
BEING LIKE JESUS
Before the flood of Noah there was
so much bad things in relationships —
God in His justice allowed the
human race, except for Noah and his descendants, to be
We must realize we are imperfect
with wounded human natures.
Jesus is giving us grace when we
pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers to
help us to change our hearts to be more like
Jesus wants — to help renew the
Church and the world.
When one pushes on a person
with physical demands to do more than they
are able, they may fall because
someone in authority or someone
who manipulates events puts big
constraints on them.
We must always seek to do
God's will — in God's timing —
in the way He desires — being
open with God's grace to move
according to His designs.
Carol Jones got up every day at
8:00 and ate plums at 10:00AM —
Joe the janitor ate her plums one
morning at the school she taught
at, but Freda another teacher
gave her oranges. Carol could not
get over the change in events —
her day was ruined — her life
was "bleeding" to her.
If we begin every day with
a plan and if we are never open
for any movement where God can
work in our lives and if something
changes — we become so paralyzed
or angry — we must pray for
mobility where it is needed — a
change of heart — to be less
rigid always open to authority
if we are needed else where —
open to change rigid thinking
that can keep us stuck if
it is not what can help us
do God's will and be more like
January 28, 2007 continues
I was 5 when my mom died
and I received a special gift. My
dad had a nervous breakdown and
was not available to us children.
I was the youngest. I remember
many times looking out the window
at the Carson house and watching
the rain drops hit the window. It
seemed like such a miracle to me
and they were so beautiful and gave me
peace — they came from the sky and at
5 years old I deeply knew Jesus for
I had to hold onto Him —
Yes I was little and felt alone in
the world, but like the little child
in this picture my life never stopped —
my mom, very holy lived in my little
heart and I knew the Blessed Mother —
we prayed the rosary really young.
Fr. Carter was with me pretty much
constantly for 6 1/2 years. We drove to
China 5 days a week for Mass and he
discerned all my books — very many.
When Fr. Carter died I had another
priest to always help me, but not like
Fr. Carter, I was that little child with
the hand of Jesus on my head.
A lot happened in the 6 years since
his death and I learned at an early age —
I had to rely on Jesus and Mary. It is
a big thing to lose your mom at 5 —
She was 48.
At 48 years old — Fr. Carter came
strongly into my life and that went
on steady for 6 1/2 years. I was being
trained now to run the Shepherds of
Many people want their vision
and fight for it and I look at this
little girl with Jesus and His hand on
her head and when it is hard to correct
someone — I do all I must do because
I love the Shepherds of Christ and
this Movement is in my hands.
January 28, 2007 continues
The vision is the vision given to
Fr. Carter and me from Jesus to send this
Newsletter to the world — do the
prayer chapters all over the world.
I spend a lot of my time trying
to do this vision.
I could not think this up or ever
make it happen.
I put here today's scripture
Luke 4: 21-30
Then he began to speak to them, ‘This text is being fulfilled today even while you are listening.’ And he won the approval of all, and they were astonished by the gracious words that came from his lips.
They said, ‘This is Joseph’s son, surely?’ But he replied, ‘No doubt you will quote me the saying, “Physician, heal yourself,” and tell me, “We have heard all that happened in Capernaum, do the same here in your own country.” ’ And he went on, ‘In truth I tell you, no prophet is ever accepted in his own country.
There were many widows in Israel, I can assure you, in Elijah’s day, when heaven remained shut for three years and six months and a great famine raged throughout the land, but Elijah was not sent to any one of these: he was sent to a widow at Zarephath, a town in Sidonia. And in the prophet Elisha’s time there were many suffering from virulent skin-diseases in Israel, but none of these was cured—only Naaman the Syrian.’
When they heard this everyone in the synagogue was enraged. They sprang to their feet and hustled him out of the town; and they took him up to the brow of the hill their town was built on, intending to throw him off the cliff, but he passed straight through the crowd and walked away.
Jeremiah 1: 4-5, 17-19
The word of Yahweh came to me, saying:
‘Before I formed you in the womb
I knew you;
before you came to birth
I consecrated you;
I appointed you as prophet to the nations.’
The word of Yahweh came to me, saying:
‘As for you, prepare yourself for action.
Stand up and tell them
all I command you.
Have no fear of them
and in their presence
I will make you fearless.
For look, today I have made you
into a fortified city,
a pillar of iron,
a wall of bronze
to stand against the whole country:
the kings of Judah, its princes,
its priests and the people of the country.
They will fight against you
but will not overcome you,
for I am with you,
to rescue you.’
January 28, 2007 continues
Messenger: Help me please.
I am an imperfect human being trying to do a
mighty calling from Jesus —
there are no books — and I feel like this
January 28, 2007 continues
Messenger: We are affecting so many souls.
Fr. Carter saw himself as a little baby
in the arms of the Blessed Mother.
We are called to be the spouse of Jesus.
From Blue Book V
October 28, 1994
Feel His Presence
Messenger: His presence pervades my soul, so much that I feel as if I can’t write. I feel such oneness with Him, I feel such burning in my heart. I just want to stay here forever. I feel this feeling of peace and rapture. I scarce can breath, I love you so, my God. I want to stay here and never leave I just want to be in this deep union with Him.
I felt His presence all through the Mass, I saw Him offer the Mass through the priest to the Father. I felt His presence so strongly. I could see His long brown hair and His most Sacred Heart. This brought me to such an overwhelming awareness of His presence. I felt His presence in the room, I felt His presence within me. ( I still have such a burning awareness in my heart, I never want to leave.)
I feel His presence so intense at Mass and prayer afterwards. I am in such union with Jesus, such oneness. It is hard to explain. I know His presence so well, it is such an awesome feeling. I saw His brown hair, His vibrant Heart, His red garb and white tunic. He was so present to me. I feel Mary’s presence with Him.
I keep hearing His song, I scarce can breath when you come into me. I have such an interior awareness of His presence pervading my soul.
Song: Your Presence Pervades My Soul
Song: I love You Jesus
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
My dear fellow Associate Members,
Jesus is calling special apostles to join a new division of the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Here is a message from Jesus given to Father Carter:
My beloved priest-companion, I am requesting that a new prayer movement be started under the direction of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I am asking for volunteers who are willing to pray before the Blessed Sacrament for one hour, twice-weekly. Members of the Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters, as well as others, are to be invited to join this movement.
These apostles are to pray for the intentions I am giving you. For part of the hour they are to use the prayers of the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook. They may spend the rest of the hour as they so choose.
I will use this new prayer movement within My Shepherds of Christ Ministries in a powerful way to help in the renewal of My Church and the world. I will give great graces to those who join this movement. The name, Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, is to be given to this movement.
I am inviting My beloved Rita Ring to be coordinator for this activity.
I pour out the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
This is indeed a special calling for us to unite in one heart with His Eucharistic Heart and pray for the following intentions:
- For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
- For the Pope.
- For all bishops of the world.
- For all priests.
- For all sisters and brothers in the religious life.
- For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this movement to the world.
- For all members of the Catholic Church.
- For all members of the human family.
- For all souls in purgatory.
end of Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart message
My dear friends,
Here are a few quotes we have received from around the world -- concerning -- the newsletters edited by Fr. John J. Pasquini 2006.
I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love.
1) "May the Lord abundantly bless you in your important ministry of the renewal of the spiritual life and prayer for priests, the church and the world." (This came from the Vatican. letter dated 8-24-06.)
2) "I am grateful for your work of promoting prayer chapters for the perseverance and sanctification of priests. This is certainly close to the heart of the church."
"I will lift you up to the Lord when I lift the host and chalice in my Masses at the Cathedral of Saint Joseph." ( Bishop - Philippines., dated 8-25-06)
3) "Please be assured of my continued prayers for you and the work of Shepherds of Christ Ministries in spreading devotion to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary." (Archbishop - New Jersey 8-22-06)
4) "I sincerely appreciate your efforts to deepen the spirituality of priests." (Monsignor of Illinois 8-23-06)
5) "God's blessings on your endeavors to support the priests of the United States." (Bishop - Minnesota 8-22-06)
6) "Please keep up the good work of spreading the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart and prayer for priests." (Auxiliary Bishop - California 9-1-06)
7) "Giving my best wishes for your work, so important because prayer is the heart of the church, I invoke upon you God's blessings of joy and peace." (This is from Rome. 8-25-06)
8) "I look forward to an in depth reading of the same. All too often our faithful, and priests for that matter, tend to "get into a rut" and need that renewal of the spiritual lives." (Msgr from Ukraine 8-31-06)
9) "I commend you for the work you do for the clergy, the Church and the world. Much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed to God in behalf of the church." (Archbishop - Philippines 8-25-06.)
10) "Please convey my heart felt gratitude to the Author and continue praying for the priests around the world who are in great needs of your helps now." (Cardinal - Japan 8-30-06)
11) "I thank you for the devotion which you are working for the Shepherds of Christ ." (Bishop - India - 8-31-06)
12) "I thank God for inspiring you and your team for the fantastic job you are doing for us priests, it is a pity that I cannot do more than pray for your much needed apostolate today. May he who has begun this great work in you bring it to completion."
(Bishop - South Africa 8-30-06)
12) "Thanking you for this kind favour and assuring you and all your associates in Shepherds of Christ Ministries our humble prayers." (Bishop - India 8-30-06)
13) "I am grateful for your continuing support of our priests who faithfully serve our church." (Archbishop - Wisconsin 9-7-06)
14) "I appreciate the noble purpose of circulating this newsletter to all the bishops and priests in order to have a network of prayer and to have devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary." (Bishop - India 9-1-06)
15) "I take this opportunity to wish you all the best and pray that the good Lord may Bless in your apostolate. God bless you all." (Archbishop - India 8-30-06)
16) "The network of prayer chapters in the world because of Father Carter's work is a tremendous gift, and I am pleased to see this work continuing."
"With assurance of my prayers for you and I appreciate your prayers for me as well, I am." (Bishop - South Carolina 8-29-06)
17) "Wishing you permanent God's assistance while you carry on the great mission of the renewal of the spiritual life in our world, I warmly greet you and assure you of my prayers." (Bishop - Vatican City 9-7-06)
8) "Be assured that on my part I will do my best to share these spiritual riches with my 16 diocesan priests in the diocese of Embidir." "We count much on your prayers." (Bishop - Ethiopia 9-16-06)
19) "Thank you for your thoughtful kindness. I am sincerely grateful. May the Lord and His Mother bless and be with you and your loved ones." (Bishop - Massachusetts)
20) "I commend you for your efforts in promoting prayer and solidarity with priests and Bishops worldwide. May Almighty God continually bless your ministry as you continue to serve His Church here on earth." (Bishop - Texas 9-12-06)
21) "With every good wish and prayer that the Good Shepherd continue to bless you and your staff with every good and perfect gift, I remain in Jesus and Mary." (Archbishop - Philippines 8-31-06)
22) "It was very thoughtful of you to spread this precious literature and to help numerous Bishops and priests all over the world. It is a great service that you are rendering though this apostolate. If the Shepherds of Christ are renewed in their spiritual life, the service that they can render is beyond all expression. May God bless all those who are involved in this useful and noble ministry." (Bishop - India 9-5-06)
23) "May the devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart be spread all over the world especially between the priests." "I avail myself this opportunity to renew my sentiments of deep esteem in the Lord" (Bishop - El Salvador 9-7-06)
24) Please continue the work. I am happy that you decided to continue the good work initiated by Father Carter." (Bishop 9-5-06)
25) "It is very encouraging and a cause for gratitude to know that our daily prayers for priests are part of a much bigger wave and that, the Shepherds of Christ Ministries participates so deeply in and foster the development of this wave of prayers." (Bishop, 7.11.06)
26) "I am sending my Blessings to you. May the Shepherds of Christ bless you and give you all the necessary graces that you need in your daily work." (Bishop)
27) "Since the receipt of the letter I keep on encouraging my priests to join you in praying for the priests and the world. My Community members took this activity of prayer very seriously. It is encouraging and I am sure God will hear us as we join hands with a common aim of presenting to God our intentions." (Bishop - Kenya, 10.31.06)
28) "John, Thank you very much for all of you in the Movement who are working for the renewal of the priesthood spirituality. (Bishop - Argentina, 10.26.06)
29) "With Salutation, I would like sincerely to thank you for all you sent to me. Know that you can count on my prayers and with these I can collaborate in my possibilities." (Bishop - Chile, 10.20.06)
30) "Thank you so much. I am wishing you well in all your endeavors as you continue to spread the devotion to the Sacred heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary." (Bishop - Philippines, 10.18.06)
31) "I am praying to Our Lord, especially in the Holy Mass, for the fruits of the apostolate of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries." (Msgr - Rome, 10.28.06)
32) "I wish to assure you of my appreciation for the movement's efforts to contribute to the spiritual formation and ongoing renewal of priests, something very much required in our days." (Bishop - Benin, 10.06.06)
33) "I am pleased that a priest from our Diocese, Father John Pasquini, is performing this service as editor of the Shepherds of Christ Newsletter. I intend to inform our priests of its availability and give them your contact information if they want to be included in your mailings. If you wish to directly send the Newsletter to the priests of the Diocese of Palm Beach, their addresses can be found on our website." (Bishop - USA, 10.30.06)
34) "I want to congratulate you for your efforts and prayers on behalf of the priests, the church and the world. All of us, indeed, we need prayers." (Bishop - Jerusalem,10.02.06)
35) "May the Good Shepherd bless your movement dedicated to the renewal of the spiritual life." (Msgr - Slovenia, 10.27.06)
36 "Unity in prayer is our hope for the future. Fr. Pasquini and all of you will be in my prayers, please keep me in yours."(Bishop - USA, 10.27.06)
37) "Your proposal to us from all the people of your Ministry is a favorable echo for us." ( Bishop - Ivory Coast)
38) "I will support the association "Shepherds of Christ" with my prayers as I am confident that all its members will pray also for me. God Bless you!" (Msgr - Rome)
39) "Thank you for the "Shepherds of Christ" and the prayers. It is essential for the future of the Church and faith that we increase our prayer practice. Thank you for praying with us and for insisting on prayers." (Bishop - Belgium, 10.26.06)
40) "May you all remain healthy in mind, heart, soul and spirit, and may your work and society flourish through daily prayers and meditation." (Bishop - South Africa,10.20.06)
41) "I am most grateful for the prayers that accompany these publications. Be assured of my prayers for you and your ministry. May God's Grace enhance your efforts and enable us to become holy priests. God Bless you!" (Msgr - Guam, 10.23.06)
42) "I Thank you for these publications and for all that the Shepherds of Christ Ministries is doing for the renewal of the spiritual life and in spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary." (Bishop - Vatican City, 10.18.06)
43) "Prayer for Priests is indeed very important today, not only because they are so few but also because they are so precious in the church today." (Msgr - Malaysia, 10.23.06)
44) "Assuring you of the prayerful best wishes of this Pontifical Representation for the fruitfulness of your responsibility and religious commitment, I remain, with cordial greetings." (Msgr - Madagascar, 09.22.06)
45) "Please be assured of my prayers in your continued work of encouraging prayer for the clergy and the Church throughout the world." (Archbishop - Canada, 10.11.06)
46) "Thank you very much for including us in the good work you are doing for the spiritual benefit of priests throughout the world." (Bishop - Pakistan, 10.05.06)
47) "Let me thank and congratulate you for the concern you are showing for holiness in the lives of the Shepherds of Christ." (Bishop - Sri Lanka, 09.26.06)
48) "Greetings and thanks immensely for your letter informing me of the continuation of the work of Fr. Carter. We are grateful." (Cardinal - Nigeria, 09.27.06)
49) "While I wish you and all those involved in the Movement "Shepherds of Christ Ministries" every God's blessing and praying for the success of the Movement's activities, I remain." (Bishop - Taiwan, 09.26.06)
50) "With all warm wishes for the continued success of the work of the Ministries." (Archbishop - New Zealand, 09.27.06)
51) "Thank you for sharing your material and for what you are doing to bring us all priests, bishops and people - closer to God." (Bishop - Australia, 09.22.06)
52) "I shall be grateful for the prayers of members of "Shepherds of Christ Ministries" for their support of our missionary diocese in a land, whose main religion is Islam. Asking the Lord to bless you and your important apostolate of spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I remain." (Bishop.- Kazakhstan, 09.18.06)
53) "Reiterating to you my gratefulness for these gifts and for your thoughtfulness, I convey to you my sentiments of warm esteem and fraternal regards, as I remain." (Archbishop - Philippines 08.25.06)
54) "Only in unity can we have the strength and perseverance in prayer for this intention will help each one of us to be an Alter Christus. May the Lord bless you and the work that you do in His vineyard." ( Bishop - Slovakia, 10.31.06)
55) "We thank you for your good work in your ministry and pray that our Lord will continue to guide and bless you always." (Bishop - Malaysia.11.06.06)
56) "It is very encouraging to hear that you have a network of prayer praying for the priests, the church and the world; there really is a great need for this kind of initiative. Be assured of my prayers for your intentions; that the Holy Spirit may inspire all your initiatives!" (Bishop - Netherlands, 11.13.06)
57) "Thank you for the work that you do. You have been persevering in it and I am sure it will bear fruit." (Bishop - India, 11.06.06)
58) "I will continue to support this noble apostolate in the Church of God, especially through prayers and invocation of God's graces upon all who devote their efforts in publishing it. Thank you very much and may God bless you abundantly." (Priest - Kenya, 11.08.06)
59) "I appreciate your thoughtfulness and great interest in praying for the priests around the world. I will encourage my priests to pray for your intentions and for the Shepherds of Christ Ministries." (Bishop - India, 11.03.06)
60) "I commend you on your excellent work in promoting a network of prayers for priests and the Church. This is a splendid apostolate. know of my supportive companionship with you in prayer." (Bishop -Canada, 11.09.06)
61) "We are grateful to you. Please, continue to keep us in your prayers and know that we continue to pray for Fr. Pasquini and the entire staff of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries." (Bishop - West Africa, 11.11.06)
62) "I thank you most sincerely for the prayers offered for me and my priests and I assure you and the Shepherds of Christ Ministries a place in my own prayers." (Bishop - Ireland, 11.17.06)
63) "I thank the Lord for the good work you are doing to continue the work of Fr. Carter, and to spread the devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart. May the Lord and Our Mother Mary bless you and your Ministry abundantly." (Bishop - India, 10.06.06)
64) "I sincerely thank you for the same and extend my appreciation and best wishes for your ministries. I also extend my gratitude to all of you as you are dedicated to this ministry, praying for the priests, the church and the world, and wish to assure you of my prayers for your fruitful ministry." (Archbishop Pedro - India, 11.03.06 )
65) "I am glad to know about your prayer campaign for priests and your prayer manual and newsletters. I wish you all the best in your ministry. With warm regards and God bless and assuring you of my prayers." (Archbishop - India, 11.01.06)
66) "Thank you very much for the beautiful message and the celebration of fellowship as priests. You can rest assured of the prayers of all of us for you and for the success of all your efforts to foster the fellowship of priests all over the world." (Bishop -India, 11.13.06)
67) "It is lovable to pray with supplications to Our Lord for the Ministries He has chosen to shepherd His Church." (Bishop -Brazil, 11.17.06)
68) "Through the intercession of Our Blessed Lady, may your ministry be graced with many blessings. Allow me to wish you well in this noble endeavor." (Bishop - Vatican City, 11.20.06)
69) "I am very pleased to learn of your Movement and thank you for all the prayers you and your members offer for our priests. I need not emphasize the fact that our priests need a lot of prayers these days with all that is happening around them in the world. Please be assure of our prayers for your Movement in return." (Archbishop - Sri Lanka, 11.15.06)
70) "I assure you of my prayers for your apostolate to enable us priests to be more like the Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ." (Bishop-India 11.06.06)
71) "I pray that God may continue to guide you and grant you wisdom and good health to continue this ministry for priests that is very needed in our day." (Bishop - Sri Lanka, 11.14.06)
72) "With assurance of prayers for God's abundant favors and blessings through the intercession of our Blessed Mother Mary." (Bishop - Nigeria, 11.09.06)
73) "I am grateful, and wish you the best spiritual fruits in your labor and work, for the santification of the priests. Count on my prayers to Our Lord for the fruits multiplication, for the good of the priests, all the church and for the good of all men." (Cardinal - Spain, 11.17.06)
74) "I thank you for these publications and I pray for the success of your important efforts in promoting the renewal of priestly spirituality through your newsletter and prayer network." (Cardinal -Vatican City, 11.10.06)
75) "Congratulations on your excellent publication. I wish you every good wish and God's blessings in your good work." (Archbishop - Ireland,11.07.06)
76) "May the Lord bless you for the wonderful spiritual ministry you are doing." (Bishop - India, 11.07.06)
77) "Wishing you all the best in your ministry and with God's speed in all your activities." (Bishop - India, 11.08.08)
78) "I wish to thank you for having been on your correspondence list with all your spiritual information. Keep up the good work." (Msgr - Brazil, 11.15.06)
79) "I thank you for all, and will be more and more united spiritually with you all in the hearts of Jesus and Mary. God be with you." (Bishop - Lebanon, 11.04.06)
80) "I ask God Our Father and The Most Virgin Mother to illuminate your works." (Archbishop - Peru, 11.10.06)
There has been a steady stream of great letters of appreciation daily since we circulated the newsletter on the Feast of the Assumption, august 15, 2006. These are only a few comments.
Thanks for helping us reach the world.
BISHOP’S GREETINGS 2007
1) May your Christmas be pure Peace, Serenity and communion! (Archbishop of the Vatican City)
2) With his thanks and best wishes! (Cardinal of the Vatican City)
3) I thank you very much for the material sent and I thank you for your delicate attention! (Vicar General of Paraguay)
4) With my good wishes for a blessed and Happy New Year and a special prayer for God’s blessing on your special ministry! (Bishop of Cleveland USA)
5) In appreciation to your caring Institution, I ask God to Bless all of you in all you do! (Bishop of Paraguay)
6) With many thanks and best wishes for a Holy Christmas and a Saintly New Year. (Bishop of Mauritius)
7) I want to thank you for your recent circular letter dated December 2006. I am very grateful to have this latest information. (Bishop of Scotland)
8) I thank you for the courtesy and generosity of providing the complimentary copies of information! I am grateful for your prayers for priests and the priesthood! (Archbishop of Australia)
9) Sincerely wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Germany)
10) Many thanks for your kind letter with the useful information and for consoling book “In Imitation of Two Hearts” I would like to wish you the grace and blessing of our Savior for your activity in the coming year. May many priests and bishops receive your edifying message! (Apostolic Nuncio of Belgium)
11) Thank you for your kind gift of Christmas season “Imitation of Two Hearts.” (Cardinal of Tokyo)
12) In gentleness and peace He comes. May He fill your hearts with joy this Christmas season and through the New Year! (Bishop of Kenya)
13) Thank you most sincerely for including my Diocese in your list of beneficiaries. Rest assured that we shall always pray for you, your mission and especially for Fr. John Pasquini, the editor of the newsletter! May God continue to bless you and your organization for all the good works you are doing for the church! (Bishop of Ghana)
14) I would like to thank you for the courtesy of sending me your Christmas newsletter and In Imitation of Two Hearts book. I appreciate your thoughtfulness! (Bishop of New York USA)
15) This is to acknowledge with many thanks the receipt of your letter informing me about the work you are doing for the priests and the entire church for which I register my sincere thanks. Thank you for the powerful book of prayer published by Fr. John J. Pasquini. Please do not hesitate to send us more Newsletters for our priests. Once again, thank you so much for the work you are doing. May The Lord bless all your efforts! (Msgr. of Uganda)
16) Once again, I wish to thank you so much for the support you have accorded our Diocese. Wishing you God’s blessings! (Msgr. of Uganda)
17) Prayers and meditations contain in the works are very helpful for every person who wants to grow in prayer – life. Sincere thanks for sending me the copies of them! (Auxiliary Bishop of India)
18) Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Poland)
19) Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! (Cardinal of Vatican City)
20) Thank you for the prayer book you sent to me. May you have a Holy Christmas and a Happy new Year! (Cardinal of the Vatican City)
21) I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Slovenia)
22) Thank you for sending me this literature! (Bishop of Netherlands)
23) Thank you for the newsletter and the prayer book. In Imitation of Two Hearts, which you so graciously sent. I am most grateful for your thoughtfulness in sending these, and I will read them with great interest! May God bless you and your work for Him in the New Year! (Bishop of Nebraska USA)
24) Our Lord Jesus Christ came and brought us Salvation! And whoever hears His words will be saved! (Bishop of Spain)
25) This is just to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May it be a time of peace, joy and good health. Thank you very much for the good work you do! (Priest of Ethiopia)
26) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas of 2006, and a prosperous Happy New year of 2007! God Bless you and your work! (Bishop of Thailand)
27) May Christ illuminate your New Year 2007 and, The Virgin Mary protect and guide you on your way! (Bishop of Switzerland)
28) May you have a blessed Advent season and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Austria)
29) Please continue your good work and I will pray for you. I am doing all I can to spread this message to all the priests in my diocese! (Bishop of India)
30) May God Bless you through the hands of the Most Holy Mother, today and always! (Archbishop of Brazil)
31) Thank you for your Christmas gift. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. You are in my prayers; please keep me in yours. (Archbishop of Chicago USA)
32) Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Austria)
33) Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Portugal)
34) I am very grateful for the gift and even more grateful for the prayers that your ministry provides for priests. Thank you for thinking of me during this season of Christmas 2006! (Msgr. of Michigan USA)
35) I am grateful for your thoughtfulness. With all good wishes for God’s blessings as we await the celebration of the Birth of Our lord! (Bishop of Honolulu USA)
36) Wishing you a grace-filled Christmas and a blessed New Year! (Bishop of South Africa)
37) Thank you with my best wishes! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007! (Msgr. of the Vatican City)
38) I am pleased and recognize your kind thought in sending me this material. May the Light of this season be a source of sincere joy, illuminating your ways in this New Year! (Bishop of Switzerland)
39) Thank you for providing me with these publications. Know that I am most grateful for your thoughtfulness in sending them to me. May almighty God bless you and may His Holy Spirit guide you in all your endeavors, and best wishes for a joyful remainder of Advent and a Blessed Christmas Season! (Auxiliary Bishop of Philadelphia USA)
40) With every good wish for a Blessed and Joyful Christmas for you and your staff and the promise of prayer! (Bishop of Virginia USA)
41) Sincerely wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Switzerland)
42) In the Child of Bethlehem the littleness of God made men reveals to us the greatness of men and the beauty of our dignity as children of God, of Jesus brothers! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Archbishop of Mexico)
43) Your thoughtful Christmas greetings and thoughtful gift of the book, In Imitation of Two hearts by Fr. John J. Pasquini, arrived along with your newsletter and Shepherds of Christ Associates Prayer manual, and I greatly appreciate your kindness. Thank you!
(Archbishop of Washington USA)
44) Can you give a way to start this devotion in our country? What is easy for our priests to do in this devotion? Give, please a help and we wish to start this devotion! May blessings and peace remain with you! (Bishop of China)
45) Wishing you a Happy Christmas, peace in your home and every blessing in the New Year! (Priest of Myanmar)
46) Many thanks for the publications you had the amiability to send to me! Wishing you a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Spain)
47) Give us o Lord open hearts and new souls, with bright eyes and open hands to spread love and peace! Wishing to you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! (Bishop of Brazil)
48) Thank you for the Christmas wishes and the Shepherds of Christ Associates Prayer Manual and the book “In Imitation of the two Hearts. It is Kind of you to think of me! (Bishop of Phoenix USA)
49) Ahead with your mission to pray for us priests, may Our Lord The Eternal Priest renew us each day on our priesthood. I recommend you for our diocese to pray for you! (Bishop of Colombia)
50) You will be remembered prayerfully at Mass on Christmas Day! May The Lord of Peace dwell in your home and in your heart! Thank you for the book! (Archbishop of Milwaukee USA)
51) Thank you very much for your kindness and generosity in sending them to me freely when I requested. My priests and I assure you of our prayers for the success and growth of your ministry and I take this opportunity to wish you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of India)
52) I am well pleased and thankful to receive your publications that are well done. (Msgr. of Lebanon)
53) We will encourage our priests to pray with you and will be united in prayers praying for the priests, the church and the world. We will pray for this mission in our masses and prayers and for Fr. John Pasquini! (Bishop from Vietnam)
54) I Thank Almighty God for the good works done through the Shepherds of Christ Ministries! I thank you as well for having made it possible for priests all over the world to participate in this devotion through the use of Fr. J. Pasquini’s books! (Bishop of Nigeria)
55) It is uplifting to see good efforts directed toward an ongoing renewal of the spiritual life among the faithful. I pray that you and those who assist you at the Shepherds of Christ Ministries might receive the graces necessary to continue in your good work! (Archbishop of Washington D.C. USA)
56) May God continue to bless you and the Shepherds of Christ Ministries spiritual endeavor to help us priests deepen our spiritual life! (Bishop of Philippines)
57) With every best wish for the coming Christmas season and with warm personal regards, I am! (Bishop of New York USA)
58) I wish to express my gratitude to you for your kindness in sending me a copy of a special gift of prayers from the book: “In Imitation of the two Hearts” John J. Pasquini. I will look at these very carefully and I thank you for them! (Archbishop of Saint Paul and Minneapolis USA)
59) May you have a very blessed Christmas and New Year! (Bishop of North Dakota USA)
60) I want to express my deep gratitude for the Newsletters and the other publications that you kindly sent me several weeks ago! Please keep me in your prayers and be certain that the activities of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries are in mine! (Msgr. of Rome)
61) Wishing you a good Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Pontificium Consilium pro Laicis- Bishop of the Vatican City)
62) I wish you a blessed Advent and Christmas season! (Bishop of Kansas USA)
63) Will do all the possible to start prayer chapters in our diocese and we count on your help for the prayers. We assure you of our prayers and we count on you to pray for us! (Bishop of Benin)
64) Thank you for the manuals which arrived safely. I shall give them out to the priests. Wishing you all God’s blessings on your work! (Bishop of Kenya)
65) Many thanks for this documentation and I assure you of my prayers from the Holy Land! (Coadjutor of the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem)
66) Sincerely I do congratulate you for the wonderful work you are doing. Let me avail this golden opportunity to wish you a Very Happy new year of 2007! Sincerely I do pray to God for you and I remember you in my daily Mass! (Fr. Superior of India)
67) Wishing you a Holy Christmas and a happy new year to all of you in the Movement, your families and friends! (Archbishop titular of Madaura) (Nuncio Apostolico of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay)
68) Thank you so much for all your kindness, attention and generosity to this archdiocese! (Archbishop of India)
69) Yes, I shall continue to keep your mission in my masses and prayers. I shall also pray for the editor. Please keep me and my priests in your prayers too. We are very much in need of them. Your Ministry is a wonderful one. May God bless it abundantly! (Bishop of India)
70) I greatly admire what you are doing and congratulate you for this wonderful initiative. Please continue to keep us all in your prayers! (Archbishop of Nigeria)
71) May Our Lord Bless you in your spiritual mission in conducting the humanity to the spiritual peace! (Patriarchal Vicar of Jerusalem in Exile – Archbishop of Rome)
72) With very best wishes for the ongoing success of your ministry! (Bishop of Australia)
73) I can only appreciate with so much gratefulness the work and prayers that you have been doing for the church, the priests and the world! (Bishop of Philippines)
Giclee Art Print
Canvas Stretched on a wood frame
Print is suitable for direct hanging
12 x 16
Available for $200.00
Crucifixes carved by Felix
Available for $750.00
1-888-211-3041 to order
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page