| Shepherds of Christ
January 29, 2007
January 29th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 7 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for January 29th are Glorious.
Sidney Rosary will be
January 30, 2007 Tuesday 6:20 pm
Please tune in!
Rita Ring will be Florida
February 5 - 6:20pm
Please tune in for the prayer service.
There will be a big Apostle Retreat in February
10th thru the 13th.
The Priestly Newsletter mailing
will take place then.
January 29, 2007
Once upon a time a big treasure chest
full of the most precious gold was found while
people were gathered in the center of town.
No particular person could claim it for a throng
was gathered where it was found.
So a person who was of authority of the
town said "we will all get a little part of
this tremendous treasure found in our
town, the center of town, line up here and one
by one, you will be able to reach in the chest
and take one thing.
So all the town lined up and began
anxiously waiting their time in line to get
their one priceless possession from the great
They were to line up and march forward
until it was gone. It would at some point
I remember flash cards with the children
to teach opposites — very young — 3 or 4 they
knew empty and full really well.
EMPTY, FULL — we think in quantities —
I am close to 5'9" and my age is 60 — I
take up space on this wide earth. I have 10
fingers and 10 toes.
Now lets look at the lesson of the loaves
and the fish —
Matthew 14: 13-21
When Jesus received this news he withdrew by boat to a lonely place where they could be by themselves. But the crowds heard of this and, leaving the towns, went after him on foot. So as he stepped ashore he saw a large crowd; and he took pity on them and healed their sick.
When evening came, the disciples went to him and said, ‘This is a lonely place, and time has slipped by; so send the people away, and they can go to the villages to buy themselves some food.’ Jesus replied, ‘There is no need for them to go: give them something to eat yourselves.’ But they answered, ‘All we have with us is five loaves and two fish.’ So he said, ‘Bring them here to me.’ He gave orders that the people were to sit down on the grass; then he took the five loaves and the two fish, raised his eyes to heaven and said the blessing. And breaking the loaves he handed them to his disciples, who gave them to the crowds. They all ate as much as they wanted, and they collected the scraps left over, twelve baskets full. Now about five thousand men had eaten, to say nothing of women and children.
January 29, 2007 continues
I want to spread the good news — amongst
all my fears and your fears — I cannot run in
your face and demand you listen. There must
be some type of communication we both
willfully consent to, but the bottom line
is — I know the treasure of the Eucharist,
the priest, the Church, the other sacraments,
the gift of God's grace.
I know that billions of people all over
the world every Sunday morning can go to Mass
through the hands of consecrated priests.
I see people so spiritually hungry and are
sinning gravely and
I know the treasures of eternal life,
the beatific vision.
Treasure forever that never stops
and Mary appeared to the troubled world
to tell her precious children that
there is a treasure far greater waiting them,
more than anything that is temporary they
have below and Jesus died for them and
shed His Blood —
2 Corinthians 4: 7-11
But we hold this treasure in pots of earthenware, so that the immensity of the power is God’s and not our own. We are subjected to every kind of hardship, but never distressed; we see no way out but we never despair; we are pursued but never cut off; knocked down, but still have some life in us; always we carry with us in our body the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus, too, may be visible in our body. Indeed, while we are still alive, we are continually being handed over to death, for the sake of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus, too, may be visible in our mortal flesh.
January 29, 2007 continues
I love souls so much — the more I identify
with Jesus — the more I love them so deeply —
I hear Him as He hung on the cross say
"I knew as I hung there — you would love
My precious souls so much you would give
your all to pray for them and beg for My
mercy and run through the town with
your precious books and your words resounding
on the internet daily, soon, 10 years — every
day — every day
'Here is your treasure
Here is what your starved soul craves
Listen to me'.
And you fought a battle for My souls
and then you came to Me and cried 'Jesus
help me' I'm just a little girl, one who
loves you so much, help me Jesus' and
I knew you as I hung on the cross — I
knew you would love My souls more
than yourself and would not say "no"
And child they hung Me for 3 hours and
I thought of you and all My precious
souls and I was consumed with love
for you and them.
White flag come with blood stained
borders. Weary travelers from a long
hard battle — with love filling your
heart - till it bursts so full and feeling
as if a lance has ripped your heart.
But the joy of the Savior and the white
flag stained with Blood keeps you
jubilant in the greatest suffering — for
a heart loving the souls and spreading
the Good News of Salvation — suffers at
the hands of men who do not understand,
but never fears their actions. (the actions of men)
I am your rear guard and your fore guard
and never does your weariness fade totally
at the hands of any man when you have
been clothed in My majestic garb —
stained with Blood and fed with My
Body and Blood — Never do you falter — cry
and try to find your way — but your heart
never missed a beat of the extensive
widely vision of My Father and My life
given for the salvation of souls."
Rita: Oh angels do not blush at the sins
of the human race — oh choirs of
angels in heaven — sing of the Christ
child laid in a manger — given to feed
the hungry souls — longing for salvation —
eternal salvation — life everlasting.
The treasure is far greater than those
who lived up in the center of town in
the hot sun for one little piece of gold —
the treasure is the promise of eternal
life for those who have lived as God
has asked for this reward.
Stick rags in my mouth, but my focus
is not myself, but on Him and my love
for all souls.
Until I die, I will carry the flag
He gave me — the truth He bid me to
declare — the intenseness of His
mission — bursting as I walk the
cobbled earth as He once did, but
I carry not the cross, but a Blood
stained white flag —
the Victory of the Savior.
Shout lest your hearts bleeding
with this message burst
into tears of jubilation
THIS IS THE TRUTH
from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
end of Mary's Message, August 27, 1996
Come to China
Rita: "Never before did I feel such
peace, it was the place of my deepest
security — a center for me — connected
with the Church and all our beloved priests
all over the world —
as we mailed the Newsletter on the Eucharist —
all over the whole earth."
Live Sidney Rosary January 30, Tuesday.
Big Retreat February 10 - 13.
Mailing of Eucharist Newsletter this same
China is our center.
Messenger: The Blue Book 6A will soon be ready with
candle rosary meditations for you.
When we gather in China nightly after
the yellow book (Holy Spirit Novena) and
red book (Prayer Manual) — there
can be so very much grace released
from doing a candle rosary.
This book is mostly rosary meditations,
short from January 1, 1995 to January 31, 1995 —
Remember Don Bosco's vision
January 29, 2007 continues
Messenger: The Hearts of Jesus and Mary —
His two pillars in the vision
and the pope.
Give your sweet heart a new lease on life
for Valentine's Day.
When you pray these rosaries as candle
rosaries — you will know a
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
From Blue Book 6
January 31, 1995
Feast of St. John Bosco
6:30 pm Shepherds of Christ
Before the Tabernacle
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. Jesus loved us so much that He came to this earth born a man. And He was in agony in the Garden. He saw before Him all that He was about to suffer and He could have stopped it all at any moment. But He was willing to go through this suffering. It was the Father's will. The Father willed that He suffered for greatest love of us. Jesus was willing to go through this for us. God loves us so much.
2. Song: A Song from Jesus
3. Mark 14: 32-42
They came to a plot of land called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, ‘Stay here while I pray.’ Then he took Peter and James and John with him. And he began to feel terror and anguish. And he said to them, ‘My soul is sorrowful to the point of death. Wait here, and stay awake.’ And going on a little further he threw himself on the ground and prayed that, if it were possible, this hour might pass him by. ‘Abba, Father!’ he said, ‘For you everything is possible. Take this cup away from me. But let it be as you, not I, would have it.’ He came back and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, ‘Simon, are you asleep? Had you not the strength to stay awake one hour? Stay awake and pray not to be put to the test. The spirit is willing enough, but human nature is weak.’ Again he went away and prayed, saying the same words. And once more he came back and found them sleeping, their eyes were so heavy; and they could find no answer for him. He came back a third time and said to them, ‘You can sleep on now and have your rest. It is all over. The hour has come. Now the Son of man is to be betrayed into the hands of sinners. Get up! Let us go! My betrayer is not far away.’
4. R. Put yourself there in the darkened night. Be with Jesus as He sees before Him all the souls that will reject Him, refuse Him and treat Him with such indifference.
5. R. Jesus loved us so much and His Heart suffered such anguish that His sweat was great drops of blood on the ground.
6. R. He calls to us this day to realize that He is truly here and He is present in His Divinity and humanity in the Tabernacle. Jesus loves us so much.
7. Jesus: Oh how I love you.
8. R. Mary is appearing.
9. R. Mary appears to tell us about Jesus' love.
10. Sing: Ashes
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. Jesus: They beat My flesh! They tore My flesh until it hung from My body! I was covered with blood and they laughed and they scoffed at Me. Those who beat Me were the hearts that I loved so dearly. I ask you this day, do you know the love that I have for you? I truly was scourged at the pillar for greatest love of you that you may one day get to heaven. I call out to you to take me seriously. This is your calling to come for My love, to be soldiers of love to a world that is filled with pain. Will you love your brothers for me this day?
2. R. It is so easy to turn your head and look the other way. It is so easy to not want to look at ourselves and change, but Jesus is truly present in the tabernacle. He is here with us. He remains with us because He loves us so much. The call that Jesus makes to us is an urgent call. He is calling out to us to spend our every waking moment spreading His love to every person that we touch.
3. R. Purify your hearts! Make them clean so they may be full of His love.
4. R. Mary says "Be Good."
5. Mary: Jesus shed His Blood for you.
6. Mary: Jesus is truly present here today.
7. Mary: Be Good.
8. Mary: Be like Jesus.
9. Jesus: I love you.
10. Jesus: Come to the Shepherds of Christ Movement — be Apostles of My Sacred Heart.
Matthew 27: 27-31
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. Jesus never turns His back on us. Jesus is always with us. He is there with our every breath, with our every heartbeat. He was there when they crowned Him with a sharp crown of piercing thorns, with a heart that was filled with such immense love that we will not fully be able here below to realize the love that He has in His Heart. They clothed Jesus with a dirty robe that they put on top of His bleeding wounds. Then they spit on Him. They mocked Him. They kicked Him. These were the souls that He loved so much. These were the souls that He suffered for.
2. R. Jesus suffered for each one of us this very day because He loved us so much. He came to show us the way. As we meditate on His Passion, think of how He was and how we live these mysteries in our lives today. How much are we like Jesus in our life this day?
3. R. Jesus does not demand our perfection. He wants us to constantly grow more and more in our image of Him.
4. R. Jesus wants us to get to Heaven. He gives to the priest the power to take away our sins. He wants us to come to Him through the priest and tell the priest our sins so that we may be cleansed and have a pure heart to more and more love as He wants us to love.
5. Jesus: O My Beloved Ones!
Purify yourselves. It is only by purifying your heart that you can more and more love as I call you to love. A heart that is filled with debris is not open to give the love that I am calling you to give to this world. Time is short. Your stay here is so short compared to all of eternity. Go to the priest. Confess your sins so that you may be pure and ready at any moment to meet your Maker!
6. Sing: Crown Him with Many Crowns
7. Song: The Rosary Song
8. Song: Only This I Want
9. Then the governor’s soldiers took Jesus with them into the Praetorium and collected the whole cohort round him. And they stripped him and put a scarlet cloak round him, and having twisted some thorns into a crown they put this on his head and placed a reed in his right hand. To make fun of him they knelt to him saying, ‘Hail, king of the Jews!’ And they spat on him and took the reed and struck him on the head with it. And when they had finished making fun of him, they took off the cloak and dressed him in his own clothes and led him away to crucifixion.
10. Jesus: They whipped Me and crowned Me with thorns.
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. R. They gave to Jesus a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder. He carried it. It was laden with the sins of the world. His Mother walked beside Him. This was the Son that she held as a baby. This was the Son that she cared for. And now she saw her precious Son so covered with blood, so bruised, crowned with a crown of piercing thorns! She sees Him as He walks along and she cannot lift a hand to help Him.
2. R. But Mary cries out to us to see her Son as He walked with a cross on His back. (Message from Rita: Jesus told me once after Communion that He is here and we receive Him in Communion. And He is no less present than the day that He carried His cross on His back and begged me over and over again to tell people that He was there. And He said, "if I were walking across this Chapel with My cross on My back, do you think people would leave? Tell them!") He calls out to you today to spread the message of His true presence. That He is truly here in His Divinity and humanity in the Tabernacle with us this evening. And if we are silent, people will continue to be ignorant and not realize what Jesus has said to me.
3. R. Jesus' eyes peered into the eyes of His Beloved Mother, and in that look is such intimacy and such love. But such suffering for each of them! Mary to see Her Beloved Son, to know His Heart so well. And He to see His Beloved Mother suffer so terribly. The pains that were in Her heart! Mary's face covered with tears and red. This was Jesus' Mother that He loved! And Mary suffered and Jesus suffered so because these Two Hearts love each one of us so much. Can we not answer Jesus' call today to be apostles to spread His love to this world? Can we sit back and turn our backs and say it will get done when He is truly talking to us and telling us that it is a job for us to do and that you are His mighty warriors to do His work and He will do it through you if you allow yourself to be used by Him.
4. R. He calls us to love of God and love of one another. He wants us to truly love our brothers.
5. R. Let us carry the little crosses He gives us.
6. Song: Lord Let Me Walk
7. Song: Little Baby Hands and Feet
8. Song: God's Love
9. Song: Teach Me to Love with Your Heart
10. Song: God's Love
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. Jesus: I gave My all for love of you. I gave My flesh. I gave My blood. I gave My life for love of you. I truly came to this earth. I loved My life and I gave it for love of you. What more do you want?
2. R. Mary stood beneath the cross in such agony as she watched her Son hang for three hours to His death.
3. Jesus: I love you so much.
4. Mary: Jesus loves you so much.
5. Mary: I love you so much.
6. Song: A Song from Jesus
7. Jesus: I love you.
8. Song: The Rosary Song
9. Song: I Love You Jesus
10. Song: At the Cross her Station Keeping
This rosary was prayed before the Sorrowful Mother at 6:30pm just prior to the Shepherds of Christ meeting. Many people were present.
Jesus the Sacred Heart and Mary appeared.
Giclee Art Print
Canvas Stretched on a wood frame
Print is suitable for direct hanging
12 x 16
Available for $200.00
Crucifixes carved by Felix
Available for $750.00
1-888-211-3041 to order
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page