Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
January 8, 2005
January 9th Holy Spirit
The Novena Rosary
January 8, 2005
January 13, 2005 Talk begins
10:00 with Rita
Early Dismissal to view ministries in the community hall
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
School Rosary Program
Shepherds of Christ is made up of many people
who follow a vocation for
7 different levels.
LEVELS OF COMMITMENT
There are seven levels of commitment in the Shepherds of Christ Movement.
1. There are Associates who gather and pray at least once monthly as a group and also help with donations to support the Shepherds of Christ priestly newsletter. They can be tremendously involved. They give as they feel they are able.
2. Apostles are members who have restricted their apostolic activity to the Shepherds of Christ. They literally act as a body of lay people who have given their lives in their present living situation to do all that they can to bring about the Reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart.
3. Prayer Apostles are often shut-ins, some are able to go to church and pray. They spend much of their lives praying for the Movement.
4. Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus are those who spend at least two separate hours weekly before the Blessed Sacrament praying for the following:
For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
For the Pope.
For all bishops of the world.
For all priests.
For all sisters and brothers in the religious life.
For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this Movement to the world.
For all members of the Catholic Church.
For all members of the human family.
For all souls in purgatory.
5. Handmaids of the Good Shepherd are young and older women who have given their lives in community primarily to pray for the Shepherds of Christ Movement and intentions and to be special spouses of Jesus. Some have more duties than others. All have the primary duty of prayer and the desire to be a special spouse of our Lord. One of the functions of the handmaids is the involvement in praying for and helping to circulate the priestly newsletter. The handmaids are not members of a religious order.
6. Servants of the Good Shepherd are men who live in community with a lifestyle and purpose similar to that of the handmaids. The servants are not members of a religious order.
7. We wish to form a special congregation of priests who will realize their great oneness with Christ. They will be consecrated deeply to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and support the Shepherds of Christ Movement as holy priests.
Messenger: Here are some of our ministries
1) Priestly Newsletter - goes to 72,000 priests
centered in consecration
to the 2 Hearts
2) Prayer Chapters - 6 languages
3) School Rosary Program
4) Nursing Home Program
5) Tiny Tot
6) Music Ministry
much music on radio
7) Prison Ministry
8) Audio, Video, Books
9) Prayer books and prayer cards
11) T.V. show videos
camera China and Clearwater
12) Prayer Services --
4 day retreat monthly before
the exposed Eucharist
13th of each month --
many come for prayer and Mass
5th of each month
6:20 before image in Clearwater
Daily 6:20 prayer
13) Special Ministry
To spread consecration cards
and morning offering
14) Mailings -- network of prayer and
15) Vestment Shop
16) Gift Stores, China and Clearwater
17) Communication - Morrow
18) Rosary Makers
19) Eucharistic Adoration
24 hours in China
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page