Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
October 10, 2004
October 11th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
From Jesus: I desire all to come October 13, 2004
to China, Indiana at 12 noon
to celebrate the 87th anniversary
of the last apparition at Fatima.
Mass will begin 12 noon China time.
This will be an important day of prayer
for your world. I am calling all apostles,
servants and handmaids and members
of the Shepherds of Christ to come and
attend the Mass and prayers for peace
Retreat begins at 6:20pm on October 11
and goes to October 15.
There will be Mass every day.
Please pray for the success of this retreat.
From June 1, 2004 message
need to work on ourselves. Examine our
consciences. Tell God we are sorry for our
There are stumbling blocks we have within
ourselves that cause us problems and may
have for years.
Praying for grace and cooperating with
that grace to see beyond our blindness
can help us get over willful ways we may
act and move on to a new place of
holiness greater purity living as the
Lord desires of us.
Holiness What is it?
How does consecrating our hearts to
the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary
help us to be more holy.
Holiness is living a life of purity,
but because of our fallen human nature
we may have blindness and had blindnesses
for years about ways in which we act
that block our continued work to become
more like Christ wants.
In the St. Ignatian retreat our
focus is to let go of those inordinate
attachments that keep us stuck in
actions that hurt our spiritual life
and ultimately hurt others.
What keeps us stuck? Jealousy
is a big problem. When we stop
relationships between others that can
help further the Kingdom because of
jealousy wanting to be overly possessive to
another because of selfishness can block things.
We want all to work according to
their talents. We have all known "mother-
hens" who have stopped the individuals
progress by hovering over them,
enabling them to be dependent children.
We all want to operate in strength
doing God's will, being in one mind and
There is a line in relationships
there is the line in which both
parties perform actions
according to God's will to promote the
Inside of me is a heart so fixed on
my Divine Lover that nothing I say or
do with others should be anything that
could hurt that union with Him.
He is my "motor-force" He is my
beloved, my spouse, my one and my
all, He is the Divine God and nothing
here on this earth could be above Him
I use the Blue Books and the messages.
They really help me. Sometimes we get pressed
on by satan to try to tempt us to do
things for our own honor and glory which
can become more important to us than
God's honor and glory ultimately.
A child can go in a candy store and
choose all kinds of candies. If a
child lives at the candy counter his
teeth and body will suffer, besides other
things that may be effected like how he acts
living on a "sugar-high".
Life here on earth is a series of days and minutes
and hours and we have just so many. We have
bodies that soon die like the decaying
flowers, they fade and fall to the ground
the life goes from them and they become dried
Man has a soul, our soul goes on
somewhere. Our time is here to prepare
us for the life hereafter.
Jiffy Sheet: 108 day Novena beginning October 8, 2004 to January 23, 2005
You will need: 1. This sheet
2. Holy Spirit Novena Book
3. Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
I. Begin at 6:20 p.m. by singing, "Come Holy Ghost" (verse 1).
- Say, "I want to make a Spiritual Communion."
- "I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love." (This will unite us in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.)
- Cast out Satan: "We cast Satan into the fires of hell, far from us, our families, our Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
|Period I||Oct 8 - J||9 - L||10 - S||11 - G||12 - J||13 - L||14 - S||15 - G||16 - J|
|II||17 - L||18 - S||19 - G||20- J||21 - L||22 - S||23 - G||24 - J||25 - L|
|Period I||26 - S||27 - G||28 - J||29 - L||30 - S||31 - G||Nov 1 - J||2 - L||3 - S|
|II||4 - G||5 - J||6 - L||7 - S||8 - G||9 - J||10 - L||11 - S||12 - G|
|Period I||13 - J||14 - L||15 - S||16 - G||17 - J||18 - L||19 - S||20 - G||21 - J|
|II||22 - L||23 - S||24 - G||25 - J||26 - L||27 - S||28 - G||29 - J||30 - L|
|Period I||Dec 1 - S||2 - G||3 - J||4 - L||5 - S||6 - G||7 - J||8 - L||9 - S|
|II||10 - G||11 - J||12 - L||13 - S||14 - G||15 - J||16 - L||17 - S||18 - G|
|Period I||19 - J||20 - L||21 - S||22 - G||23 - J||24 - L||25 - S||26 - G||27 - J|
|II||28 - L||29 - S||30 - G||31 - J||Jan 1 - L||2 - S||3 - G||4 - J||5 - L|
|Period I||6 - S||7 - G||8 - J||9 - L||10 - S||11 - G||12 - J||13 - L||14 - S|
|II||15 - G||16 - J||17 - L||18 - S||19 - G||20 - J||21 - L||22 - S||23 - G|
- Pray the Holy Spirit Novena using the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.
- After the novena, read the appropriate meditation. For example: period 1, day 1; period 1, day 2; etc. This will continue until further indicated.
- It is enormously important that you feel as a body praying together, asking for the special coming of the Holy Spirit.
- After the meditation say: "We consecrate the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary."
- Ask that the Blood of Jesus be spread on the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world.
- Begin the 6:30 p.m. prayer service as usual.
II. Begin the 6:30 prayer service
- Begin praying: Dear Father in the name of Your Son Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, with all the angels and the saints and the souls in purgatory, we join in one mind and one heart and ask the Holy Spirit to come to all the world in a special way, especially to our priests. We pray all prayers for the priests and the renewal of the Church and the world and for the Shepherds of Christ intentions. By the precious Body and Blood of Jesus we cast out Satan far from this place, our families, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We ask the Blood of Jesus be spread on us, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We beg for grace and mercy for the world and wish to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We give our hearts to Jesus and Mary with all gathered here in love. We wish to be forgiven for offending one another. We love You God, help us.
- Sing A Song from Jesus. Refrain: "I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you, I come to you this day."
- Then begin the prayers of the Good Shepherd (Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual).
- Sing The Rosary song Refrain: "Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts, Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts."
1) Ave Maria, Ave Maria.
2) Jesus we love You, Mary we love you.
3) This is her peace plan, Children must pray it.
4) We turn to Mary, She is the Queen of Peace.
5) Oh Sacred Heart Divine, Oh Heart of Mary pure, Ave Maria, We love to pray it!
- Begin the rosary. Please use the Rosary Books and the Rosary Aves. The important thing is to pray the prayers and the rosary at 6:30 p.m., if possible. (Rosary mysteries need to be according to the Rosary Novena.)
- Read the Ten Commandments.
- I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
- You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
- Pray A Prayer of Thanksgiving then read the Daily Message for the day.
October 1, 2004
My dear friends,
I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you
in love. In these troubled times of the election and war
and wonders of peace we have suffered many hurricanes
since Mary's image head was knocked off.
Florida appeared to be squeezed like a wet wash cloth
August 13, 2004 a hurricane, September 5, 2004 another hurricane,
September 13, 2004 another hurricane. Jesus sent me to Florida last
Thursday to take the path across Florida, 60 and 70 to bless
the state before the hurricane. It was terrible I was on
the west side all through it. On September 5th I was in the building
in Clearwater and on August 13, 2004 the hurricane was averted as
we prayed in China.
Mary's message of peace must be sent to the priests.
A Jesuit with the blessing of his provincial and his rector has
completed the Priestly Newsletter he studied in Rome and can
teach in the Pontifical Colleges The Newsletter is literally a
work of art dedicated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary based on
the Word and the writings of the Church. It will be a special
issue and surprise to you. It is ready to go to 75,000 priests.
We need at least $7,000 for the postage in the United States and
then the foreign mailing. It can really help the world in
these decisive times before the election.
October 13, 2004 is the 87th anniversary of Mary's last apparition
at Fatima. We need to make reparation to God for how Mary's
image was destroyed. We are about to put protection over Jesus'
face which is costly. Please we desperately need your help to do this.
MARY IS THE QUEEN OF PEACE spreading the consecration
to the 2 Hearts to 75,000 priests can help the peace of this world.
LOVE in Their Hearts, Rita
October 1, 2004
We have had many trials in
Mary appeared 7 years every day before her image head was knocked off.
We pray from
and all our centers for the priests the Church and the world united on the internet and with many others. Clearwater
Fr. Carter our founder circulated the Priestly Newsletter for over 8 years.
A Jesuit of over 40 years and who can teach in the Gregorian colleges in
and all pontifical colleges has written the new Priestly Newsletter to continue the work Jesus gave to Fr. Carter 10 years ago. Fr. Carter died. Rome
The day he accepted was Pentecost Eve - here is the picture taken.
At our prayer time. He accepted with the blessing of his provincial and rector.
Here is a message from Jesus to Fr. Carter when Fr. Carter began the Newsletter that finally went to 85,000 priests.
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
August 1, 1994
Pray For The Success Of The Priestly Newsletter - Shepherds of Christ
Messenger: The following is the first official message I received before the statue of Mary at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. It is a personal message for Father Carter.
Mary speaks: (in front of the glowing statue of Our Lady of Sorrows) I am the Immaculate Heart. My Heart is glowing for love of all my beloved children. I am your most loving Mother. I am with you this day. Pray for the success of the priestly newsletter Shepherds of Christ. I am guarding your way. You will receive such graces to accomplish this task! Grace from God is so abundantly bestowed on you and will lead to the success of this endeavor! Pray for this cause at the Center. The priests will lead the people to the love of My beloved Son. This is no little task. It will take many prayers and graces. Pray hard, little one. Your prayers will change many hearts.
I am Mary, your Immaculate Mother. I bring this message to My beloved priest-son.
August 1, 1994message
The New Priestly Newsletter will be ready to mail in about one week. It is so very awesome. The new Jesuit edited it and quotes from scripture and the writings of the Church.
For the 87th anniversary of the last Apparition at
Fatima October 13, 2004we ask if you can help with the postage.
April 5, 2004
Also we must spend thousands and thousands of dollars to protect Jesus face with the proper structure. We are presently repairing the sink hole under Mary's image and Jesus face and then we will put up the bullet proof glass for protection from vandals and hurricanes.
Here are some of our ministries -
1) Supply priestly Newsletter to 75,000 priests centered
in Consecration to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
2) Send about 50,000 homemade rosaries to
the schools twice a year with
consecration cards to the 2 Hearts and meditations.
3) Prayer Chapters to pray for the priests, the
Church and the world - all over the
world in 6 languages.
4) Monthly retreats before the exposed Eucharist
in our Church from the diocese for
for 4 days, with Masses from priests
who support the ministry daily -
praying for the priests, the Church and the world.
5) People praying in
, China before the Indiana
tabernacle for the priests, the Church and
the world - 24 hours a day, live on TV web camera.
6) Live radio - 24 hours praying for the
priests, the Church and the world.
7) Prayer daily at all centers at daily
8) Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus - all over
the world praying before Blessed Sacrament.
9) Nursing Home Ministry
10) Prison Ministry
11) 10 years of service in all of our ministries-
including supplying 75,000 priests regularly
6 times a year with the priestly Newsletter.
Florida October 5, 2004for a special prayer service praying and singing for special grace to be outpoured on the priests, the Church and the world.
October 1, 2004message
God the Father speaks:
I sent Mary as a messenger to
You ignored her
You defaced the rainbow image
Remember Noah's arch --
Remember the sign of the rainbow
Genesis 9: 12-15
And this, God said, is the sign of the covenant which I now make between myself and you and every living creature with you for all ages to come: I now set my bow in the clouds and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I gather the clouds over the earth and the bow appears in the clouds, I shall recall the covenant between myself and you and every living creature, in a word all living things, and never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all living things.
God the Father speaks:
I sent the rainbow 1996.
has had to deal Florida
with many hurricanes
I am God the Father -- you refuse to
listen to Mary.
This is My sign sent to you --
the sign of the rainbow
You will not listen --
peace is found in
listening to Mary
Mary's Peace Plan
Consecration to the Hearts of Jesus
until a sufficient number of people make and live the
consecration, we will not have peace in the world.
Praying the rosary.
Observing the First Saturday Devotion.
4. Making reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
God the Father speaks:
I want the Newsletter
Please help Me.
This, Shepherds of Christ, is My Son's
I am God the Father.
end of excerpt from
October 1, 2004message
We have DVDs available of
Joyful, Sorrowful, and Glorious Mysteries
of the Rosary with short mediations
especially for schools.
These DVDs can be shown on
a projector for classrooms.
It is really wonderful!
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791