| Shepherds of Christ
October 16, 2007
October 17th Holy
The Novena Rosary
The building payment is needed.
If anyone can help us it would be appreciated.
We need funds for the Mary Newsletter
and Fr. John's Ecce Fides book.
Feast of St. Margaret Mary
Promises of Our Lord to those devoted to His Sacred Heart to St. Margaret Mary:
(1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
(2) I will establish peace in their homes.
(3) I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
(4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
(5) I will bestow a large blessing on all their undertakings.
(6) Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
(7) Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
(8) Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
(9) I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
(10) I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
(11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
(12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the first Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
October 20, 1994
St. Margaret Mary
Messenger: On October 20, 1994, I had this vision - I account it here from my notebook. That night we had the First Enthronement of the Sacred Heart at my house.
Vision - St. Peter in Chains - Before Mass
I told St. Margaret Mary how much I loved her. I had a vision of a nun to the left of the altar. She was wearing a dark habit with a white collar and in her hands was a white book. Then I thought, "Who is this, St. Therese?" I was trying to see her more clearly. I realized tonight the Enthronement of the Sacred Heart Book had a white cover. I think the nun was St. Margaret Mary. Just as I saw the vision my little son kissed me and told me he loved me. This was after the gospel while the priest was talking. I didn't look at my son because I was seeing a vision.
Messenger: While at mass at the Cathedral, I saw a vision of St. Margaret Mary reading from a white book. This happened right before the meeting. When I drove into the driveway of Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, I heard Our Lord speak, "These are My apostles of My Sacred Heart.", or something to that effect.
14 Years Ago
I Am He Who Walks by Your Side
October 16, 1993
Jesus: ... I am He Who makes you strong. I am He Who feeds you. I am He Who protects you. I am He Who walks by your side and, though the earth be shaken and the stars and sun cease to shine, I am still steadfastly by your side giving you the strength you need in this troubled world. I love you with such intensity. Focus on My love, not your fear. That is Satan. My love is power. It is there for you. Nothing can touch you now or ever. Little one, don't doubt. You let Satan in to prompt you. Cast him out. Let his teeth gnash. You needn't ever listen to his sick truths! He aims to stop you. You focus on My love. Your roots are steadfast in Me, but you must come to Me and be charged or he gets to you. You need a full battery. In this world, only the tabernacle provides this for you. I am your God and I love you, little one. Hold tight to this.
end of October 16, 1993
Crucifix — hand carved by Felix
who carved the crucifix 22'
at the Virgin Mary building.
Available for $750.00
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
Call Glaci or go to China
6015 N. State Rd 62
China, IN 47250
or call Clearwater
21649 US 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33765
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page