| Shepherds of Christ
October 20, 2010
October 21st Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 9 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for October 21st are Joyful.
Please pray for Jimmy
Pray for Printing of Cycle A Book
October 20, 2010
This happened this morning.
Let's make reparation.
This is what Jesus and Mary said 15 days earlier.
Rosary at Clearwater, Florida
transcribed from a live tape
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. As we focus on the Sorrowful Mysteries, because that is what Our Lord wants us to think about — They should help us to know more, how truly deeply God loves us. But I would like to also, speak of the wider vision, the Plan of the Father in creation, in creating all of us, in creating the world — in giving to us the gift that Jesus has given to us, in the Church, the unity that God wants amongst men, that God is our Father and we are the human family, that He wants us to love Him and to serve Him, and to recognize Him as the King of Kings. In this rosary we will think about Jesus as the King of Kings, and what He suffered in humiliation and persecution, because of His great love for us, focusing on the mystery of God's love, the mystery that the Divine Almighty God loved us so much to be incarnate in the womb of the Virgin Mary. Awesome! Awesome! And then to suffer such brutality at the hands of the very men that He loved, and God created, because of love for us.
Jesus: And I have watched so many today, that are so prideful, that they will not even say that they are sorry, for the sins and offenses against their brothers. Look at Me, My child. I knelt in the garden, and My sweat became as great drops of blood upon the ground, because of My love for you, and knowing the souls that would be lost, the souls that I would die for, loving them and knowing that they would throw away the great grace, that I wanted to give them, for their foolish, rebellious ways in the world.
Oh you My precious ones, that I have called in the Shepherds of Christ, to give yourselves more and more, to this mission, of spreading the devotion to My Sacred Heart and the heart of My Mother. I call you to love, first and foremost, to love your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your being, and to love your neighbor as yourself. For you are the witnesses I have called to follow Me, to walk in My footsteps, to be examples of love in the world. I am with you. Do not listen to satan, who wants to make you doubt. Stay close to Me. Go to the Mass every day, if at all possible. Go, for I want to give Myself to you and outpour My richest grace. Oh child, child of My Father, how indeed precious you are to Me. I am Jesus, the Son of the Living God. I speak to you, for it is for love of you and My precious souls that I speak. Do not be afraid.
2. Sing: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul.
3. Jesus: To My death on the cross, I loved you, My precious one. Let go now and surrender. Pray for the grace to be strong in your vocation, to be a member of My Shepherds of Christ. Pray to be united — not to give into the tactics of the evil one, who wants you to be divided, to be sad, to focus on yourselves. There are only so many days for you to do My work. Cherish the gift of your life within you, that you will serve with a smile.
4. Sing: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul.
Jesus: I love you, I love you, I love you. Come to Me now. Know that you can trust Me.
5. Jesus: And you see your lives every day, little things that seem like big mountains, and as you look back over the memories that you have, you see how I walked with you, and helped you over the little hurdles and the big ones too, and they did not come all at once. But they came one at a time, and steadfastly I stood by your side. I took your hand and I gave to you whatever it was you needed. It is the time now as Fr. Carter said to you, 'the pay back time' that you will make that commitment in your heart, to love Me more and more deeply, and to spread My Blue Books, the message of My love to the souls, that need to know how much I truly love them. I am Jesus. I have written these love letters to the world, about My Eucharistic presence, that there will be adoration chapels all over the world, praying for the priests, the Church and the world, and that they will know how much I love them, as they read My letters of love I have given in the Blue Books.
6. Sing: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul.
Jesus: I love you, I love you, I love you, My precious one. Know this — your power lies in this. I love you today, as the day I died on the cross.
7. R. Most Holy Trinity I adore, I love You and I worship You, and I am sorry for the offenses against You, the sacrileges. And I am so grateful for Jesus, truly present in the tabernacles of this world. Oh God, with all my heart and soul, I want these adoration chapels to be out there, so that as they go to the doctors and the fast food places, they will know that the real healing of their hearts will come as they go to You, truly present in the Blessed Sacrament. Help me, please, to spread the Blue Books, the letters of the love of Jesus, to this world, that souls will be loving, will love purely, will be empowered because they know the love of God and will not be afraid to step out, because of the courage that they have, to know how real that love truly is.
And Jesus speaks and He says I love you, I love you, I love you. And I remain with you this day truly present in the Eucharist. Come to Me that you will pray for the priests, the Church and the world, and that you will be strengthened, that you too will be a strong witness as you live your lives in holiness and love. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior, the Savior of the world.
8. Sing: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul.
9. R. And Jesus told me during this retreat, that in the Passion from the blows to His Head, that there was so much blood, that He spit blood. I saw Him at the point of death on the cross. It was December the 5th, of 1996, after Mary appeared all the 5ths for 2 1/2 years, Jesus appeared on that particular 5th which was about 12 days before Mary appeared here. And at the point of death, His mouth moved up and down, and I could not believe that in His state, as He was, hanging on the cross in such agony, that His jaw could move as profusely as it did, but it moved up and down, and up and down, and up and down. And later that night on the 5th when I did the rosary, Jesus said that He showed Himself to me that way, because no one was listening. No one was listening to the message that He gave.
On December 17th, 12 days later, God the Father allowed Mary to appear on this building, and the Red Rosary Book with the rainbow, left the printer — the rainbow of Mary given from a message, on the front of the Red Rosary Book, that same day, from the apparitions of Mary every day before that, and the apparitions in the 6th Blue Book of Jesus.
Oh my God, it is wonderful to see You and to see Mary, but the words that You have given in the daily messages, and the Blue Books are the words that can lead us so deeply into loving and knowing our Church, the Word of God, the Eucharist, the rosaries, the mysteries of the lives of Jesus and Mary, spreading the devotion to the King and Center of our hearts, our beloved Jesus. Please dear God, help me to do this work and help all who are listening to have the grace to believe, and to help us to spread the priestly writing, the prayers in the different languages, that there will be a network of prayer, and deeper holiness amongst all that receive the writings on the Word and the Eucharist. Oh God, we love You so, help us.
10. Jesus: There was so much blood in My mouth, from the blows to My Head, during My bitter Passion, that I spit blood, for it choked Me.
Jesus: I sweat for you, My precious one, My saving blood in the garden, but to know all those that would be lost to the fires of hell. In such agony, I cry out to you this day to hear the message, that your Mother and I have delivered over and over again. For souls are dropping into hell like rain.
Jesus is Whipped at the Pillar
1. R. He was whipped for our sins, for our little lies, for the ways that we tell ourselves, 'it's okay', when we know it wasn't okay, for the ways that we say 'no', when we know that God is calling us to do more, for the ways that God is asked us to live our lives, and to be instruments of love and unity and peace, of order, of spreading the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, of praying for our brothers all around the world, and for the priests, the Church and the world, and thanking God, making reparation, petitioning Him to help us every day, to stay united as a body, of members in the Shepherds of Christ, answering the vocation in our lives, through our Morning Offering, and praying for our precious brothers who could be lost to the fires of hell.
As if it would be maybe, someone in our family, where we know how much we wished that those prayers would go out to them. But God has commissioned us, God has called us to this, to spread the Morning Offering, to try to go to Mass whenever we can, to spread the Blue Book messages so more and more people will go to the Eucharist, and begin adoration, little chapels, or get it in their churches where they can go in and pray. It doesn't have to be exposed. The same presence is there whether we see the exposed Eucharist or Jesus is in the tabernacle.
Come on. You know. You know you really do love the souls of the world, because the more that we all have grown in that unity with Jesus, the more that we meditate on this mystery of the rosary, the more that we know how much Jesus loved them, and the more one we are with Jesus, the more one we are with our brothers. It's satan that comes in, in the way that the world is, more and more, that we are feeling that we should be cold and isolated, protecting ourselves, protecting ourselves in our prayers for love of the precious souls that Jesus died for. Come on! This is real!
God is with us and it's not about me being better that you, and you being better than me, and me being the one using the mike and you doing this. It's about God's messages in this building. It's about loving our brothers as I know all that are listening to me really do. And it's about the devil that say 'Ah you can't trust. You don't believe.'
Look at the Blue Books. Look at Fr. Joe's book. Look at the prayers. Look at the daily message. It is the message of the Catholic Church, born deeply in our hearts, united in pure love, more and more with our Savior, and loving our brothers, to give our lives praying for the priests, the Church and the world, through our Morning Offering, offering up whatever we are going to do anyway, but having that intention as a member of the mystical body of Christ, of being united in love and not wanting one soul to be lost. I don't want souls to be lost. It makes me want to cry.
It makes me cry when I've seen Mary and have received these messages. These are our brothers. They are the ones that Jesus sweat blood for and was whipped for. Look at Him in that Passion Movie. It's the devil that says you should be isolated. We are all suppose to be one, members of the mystical body of Christ, members in the Catholic Church, members in the Father's family, united to the angels and saints in heaven, and the souls in purgatory. Feel that. That's what we were created for! And then give yourself with genuine, pure love in offering whatever you do every day to serve God and love Him. We can trust Jesus.
2. R. Most Heavenly Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, united to all the Masses going on around the world, united to all the angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, in the Holy Spirit through the powerful intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater, we pray as never before that this mission will be a success to spread the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that Jesus will be the King and Centers of the hearts of the people of this earth more and more, and that Mary will be the Queen of their hearts, and the children in schools will learn of the Morning Offering and the rosary, and how much Jesus loves them. And we as adults will strongly go about the endeavor of spreading the Blue Books, that people will go to the Eucharist and pray their Morning Offering, so that whatever they are doing right now, can be in that connection with each other and with God, for bringing down great grace in the world. It is not that there is too much suffering in this world, it's just that so much suffering is wasted. We are one body. Let us act like one.
3. Hail Mary
4. R. God has picked this time for us to be on this earth. He put us down here, at a particular time. He gave us the Virgin Mary Building. He called the Shepherds of Christ, to strengthen the priests, and the Church and the world, at this time and what is to come. You can say to yourself 'Well, it's just about whether I do it today.' That's not truth. It's about why God did this, put Mary on this building here, and what is to come in the Church and the world.
Let our prayers, as a network of prayers, throughout the world, reaching the bishops of the world. Let these prayers make a difference. We are sending the prayers and brochure to the hierarchy and priests in the next mailing. If they do what God told Fr. Carter and Mary at Fatima, in spreading the devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, they are following God's plan. He wants man to make Jesus the King of their hearts.
5. R. All those images in the store, that God has given to us to spread. Tell the people that we are here. Send them over. Say — put a picture of the Sacred Heart in your home, and the Immaculate Heart. Consecrate your family to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart. Make Him the King and Center of your lives and you will know peace. You have teenagers. When you consecrate your home and your family, and somebody in that home in that family, continues that devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, there is an increase of peace in that house that you do not know, until you do that.
Believe me, I have watched Jesus come down on places that we have consecrated. And He comes and He makes His throne there. But you must honor Him, and it doesn't have to be the whole family. If it's the mother or the father, and if it's both, that's tremendous. It's putting pictures of the Sacred Heart up in the churches or statues of the Sacred Heart. It's having people, even say short consecrations to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart where they are saying to the Sacred Heart, I adore You, I love You and I give myself to You. It's not rattling it and then going and doing what we want. It is really recognizing the fact we were created in the image and likeness of God, and living to grow more and more in that image and likeness, opening our hearts and learning to love more like the Heart of Jesus.
Sing: Give Me Your Heart Oh Jesus
6. Song: Teach Me to Love You with this new heart
7. Sing: Give Me Your Heart Oh Jesus
Song: God's Love
8. And Jesus speaks and He says I love you, I love you, I love you. To My death on the cross I loved you.
Song: A Song from Jesus
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Jesus Is Crowned with Thorns
1. R. See Jesus there on a mock throne, covered with a dirty purple robe. And they give Him a scepter and the men pound into His Head a crown of thorns.
2. Jesus: When I call your name, will you answer Me? Will you be there? Will you be the light? Will you practice loving when you may have old habits of jealousy and anger and envy? Will you pray for the courage to be humble, to admit your faults, that you can grow in greater sanctity? Will you be the instrument that I have called you to be? Or will you give into the ways of satan who wants to enslave you, and wrap you in that pride to say 'I am right. Come and wait on me. I am angry and I lie.'
I was crowned with a crown of thorns for the pride of the men that give into satan this day, and as they pounded the thorns into My Head, the blood came from within to choke Me. And your pride and stubbornness is the act of your stubborn will. Stubborn. Stubborn - weak and detrimental to you, yourself. If you love yourself, you will change your evil ways and follow Me.
3. Jesus: I have called you to work with one another, that you will become more and more united in My service, that you will become strong instruments together, to help to reach the world with My mission. Do not give into the evil one, who will use every trick. But that is what he does. He deceives you. He tricks you. He wants you to be prideful and angry. When you are prideful and angry, you are already acting impurely and what continues will be greater impurity, unless you change your ways.
4. Jesus: The Mother of God appeared here for 7 1/2 years, and so many have said 'no'. Pray for them, for I have called them by name, and I have asked for their help. And when I knocked on their door, they said 'Go away Jesus.'
5. Jesus: I am calling your name to be committed to your vocation in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to pray ardently, to say your Morning Offering, to begin prayer chapters, to pray with your prayer chapter, to go to the Eucharist and adoration, and to offer up your prayers for the work of the Shepherds of Christ, for the priests, for the Church and the world, and for your intentions, that are so important that you pray for in your lives.
6. Jesus: Let go now and pray for that grace to grow in your holiness, in your love, in your vocation.
7. Sing: By Name I Have Called You
Jesus: By name I have called you. Come to My Heart and know how I have chosen you, to great intimacy with Me, to spread the love letters that I have given to the world, that more and more adoration places will be begun.
8. Jesus: Look at all the coffee houses all over the world. Could you come and share your chatter with Me?
9. Mary: I am Mary your Mother and I speak to you now, for I have appeared these 16 years, in reaching out to you to listen to the message of My Son Jesus. At Fatima I told you how important the devotion to our Hearts, would be to the peace of the world. So many years later, after they did not heed my warning, Jesus gave the message to Fr. Carter, and I appeared here on this building. How can they ignore such a sign that is given?
As Mary your Mother, I ask you now, to spread the letters of love, that my Son Jesus has given, that the prayer power that will be needed, for the years coming, and the sufferings that will take place, will not be as great because of the people, that you have reached with His messages, leading them more and more to the Eucharist and to adoration, spreading the prayers as My Son Jesus asked Fr. Carter in all the languages. For what makes you think that it will be better, when God has reached you with this message, now for 16 years, and look at how the world has progressed.
When there is evil it continues, and it hastens to get worse unless there is a change. The prayers that I have asked you to pray here at 6:20, in China, and the prayer chapters around the world, are the prayers that Jesus has given to you, to help in the renewal of the Church and the world, As the world has gone into deeper darkness and the 16 years since Jesus gave Fr. Carter the message, you would think you would understand, that there will be little change, and that the message I gave in 1917 is pivotal on this message, that Jesus gave to Fr. Carter at the end of the century.
Why think you, as you continue ignoring the messages, that We have given, that there will be a change, as the evil grows darker, and more and more babies — the blood of these babies are on the hands of the people of this earth. I cry blood for the little ones created by your Heavenly Father, and destroyed through vileness, violence to the child of the womb. I pray with you here, my children, that you will hear the message I give. I am Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas, hasten to my message of love.
10. Hail Mary
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. R. As we meditate on this mystery — meditate on the mystery — the mystery is that the Son of God loved us so much, that He allowed Himself to carry a cross with our sins, the sins of the world. And the sins that were heaped on that cross, were the sins of abortion, the sins against the very nature of man, the vileness to boast of it's truthfulness, when in fact, it is evil. We have offended our God, far more than Mary reminded us in 1917. And the message that Jesus gave to Fr. Carter 16 years ago has grown older.
Why do we not listen when Mary appeared on this building? What other sign would there be when the corner fell off the seminary. Watching the scandal and persecution of the Church because of the priest, when we were told 16 years ago to begin these prayer chapters, the network of prayer for the priests, the Church and the world. Let's all wait for the next scandal and what else can come, that has come in 16 years. Why do we let it keep getting worse and worse and worse, when Mary appeared and told us what to do so many years before, when Jesus gave to Fr. Carter the messages of Shepherds of Christ.
I have learned this lesson quite well — when one is preceding in the direction of vices and evil, it takes a lot to turn them around. If you see that the way the world is today, why aren't we on our knees praying the rosary, obeying the messages of praying these prayers and spreading prayer chapters around the world? Why aren't we spreading the devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart after Mary's message July the 13th, of 1917 when the children saw hell? And she said if you do not listen, then there will be a war, and there was a war. Why don't we listen? What do you want to happen next?
Hardly anybody comes to this building where the Mother of God appeared for 7 1/2 years. Does it makes any sense? Does it make any sense when God has given us messages, and telling us about going to the Eucharist, going to Mass and the power of it, and the priests doing their hour, while these message are not observed — when Jesus, God is with us and truly present in the Eucharist? How bad do you want it to get and as it gets worse, people get more scanty in listening to the message of Mary who appeared on this building for 7 1/2 years.
Help me spread the prayer chapters. Offer your days in the Morning Offering, pray for the priests and the Church and the world. Come to China on October the 13th, or tune in on the radio. Unite with the Mass that day at 11:00 and continue to pray for 6 hours, 5 hours till 5 o'clock, so that we can show God that we want to make reparation for our sins, and the sins of the human race. People want to do it their way. That's what's wrong. People do it their way and many don't call sin - sin anymore. And it becomes more washed down, where we say disobedience is obedience, and if you get a direction, don't tell me anything what to do. Let's not obey authority.
This is God's world, this is the Father's plan. He is the Creator. He has created us, the creatures to be united in love and to serve Him, to love Him. And if we want to go to heaven, it is a reward promised to those who loved and served Him. But the world says it's okay. It's okay that you're prideful and you're angry and you're envious, and you do what you want and you punish people. It's just fine and dandy. It isn't fine and dandy! I wouldn't want to test God and find it out when I get there. How can we disobey the commandments, kill the babies, hurt others when we know that God has told us, that we are to love and then expect to not be punished?
There is eternal punishment and there is eternal reward. God is a just judge. If what we have done has offended Him, and we have not repented, we are not ready for that eternal reward. It is simple. Deliver the message of love, and as people pray more and more before the Blessed Sacrament, the world will change. The message that God has given is the message of truth. That priests need to spend that hour every day, that we need to pray for our priests, the Church and the world. That these prayer chapters are needed. This is the message of Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
I will not hide more change as the co-founder of this Ministry. Under all of the duress and the problems in being in this building 12 years, God has kept us in here, despite all of this. People and their donations, love the Blessed Virgin Mary and believe in this. Let us be so grateful to God and to them, and to change in our hearts, to be hearts of kindness and love, hearts of trust and unity, hearts that are teaching the world what it is to be members of the Father's family in which God is the ruler of our lives, the Creator of us all. And we recognize that it is His love that keeps us in existence, and our fear is not the fear of the dumb things that are broadcast so often on television, but the fear of God, that we could offend Him and lose our souls. Let's get together. Amen.
2. R. A lie is a lie. The person that lies wants to tell you, they didn't lie. If you lied it's in your heart. If you know that you lied, you should tell God you are sorry. You have offended God. You have hurt others through untruth. Jesus is truth. People that lie are far from Jesus. Jesus is truth. You cannot be united, when you are lying, in a deep union with God, who is truth, when you don't say you are sorry afterwards, and try to rebuild that relationship by the truth. Pray for the grace for sanctity. Pray to start these places of adoration. Spread the Blue Book that people are in there, going to Mass, going and doing adoration, praying the prayers for the priests, the Church and the world.
We need our priests doing their hour. We need our priests spreading the consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We need the bishops telling the people that they need to consecrate their homes, and put pictures of the Sacred Heart in there, where He is the ruler of that place, and they give devotion to Him. This is the message of Our Lady of Fatima and the message of Our Lord and Our Lady given to me and to Fr. Carter. It is a message of truth. God is with us, and what we must fear is in offending Him, and beg for His mercy for the offenses against Him. Make reparation to God for the sins committed against Him by us and by the world.
That is why we are here on the 5th. We are sorry God, for these sins are scarlet red, and we are sorry as members of the human race, we want to help mend that relationship with You, that you will help us do this for the sake of the souls that Jesus died for, for the sake of the souls that You, God our Father created. Help us through the intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas, we pray. Amen.
3. Jesus: And they heaped on My back the sins of the world, as if I do not know the lies and the things that you do to one another — when you have been called as brothers and sisters in the Father's family. I am your brother Jesus. What you do to your brothers and sisters, you do to Me. Evil is evil. Don't lie to yourselves. Obey the commandments. Know My Word that you will know Me. Go to Confession. Be meek and kind in heart. I paid the price for your sins, and I fell under the cross, and they poked at Me and made Me to get up, when I was almost dead.
4. Sing: Come unto me all who are Weary
5. Hail Mary
6. Hail Mary
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
R. Look at Him hanging on the cross. Think about the touching of His feet and being kissed, and cried over and perfumed, and He loved it. We are afraid to touch, because of the sex crisis with the priests. Be stiff. Don't trust anybody. We have to focus on the love, that God wants us to be one. The Catholic Church is One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic, Catholic means universal. And Apostolic that we are out there and we are being these witnesses of the Gospel as we were commissioned in baptism. I don't care what the world is doing. It didn't change what we were suppose to be doing. Go back to 1940 and look at what they were doing. You turn on an old movie and they are talking about looking at the moon and stealing a kiss. Look where it's gone to.
This was so many years after Fatima when she said God was so offended. We are suffering because of the fact of the sin in this world, and God appeared to me over and over again, Mary appeared over and over again telling us what to do. Fr. Carter received these messages, the Blessed Mother appeared on the building for 7 1/2 years and nobody even comes down here. I don't get it. I don't know. The Blessed Mother has appeared to me for 16 years. What do you do? That's what I said last month when she appeared in here and was all white. What do you do?
You know but it isn't going to get better. You can tell yourself it's going to get better, but it isn't going to get better, unless people really, really depend on God. And Jesus is truly present, no less present than the day He walked the earth, and He's in all these tabernacles, in the consecrated host, all over the world and their locking the doors of the churches, and the people can't go in and pray, and they are not even told the power of the fact that Jesus is in there in the consecrated host, His Divinity and humanity, and how much grace can be brought down in praying in front of the tabernacle and going to daily Mass, and saying your Morning Offering as a member of the mystical body of Christ, and praying for these Catholics that have left that they really find out how tremendous it is that they were baptized and they need to get themselves back to Church.
And the babies that are being murdered, we can't turn our eyes the other way. I mean souls are dropping into hell like rain and a lot of those souls, may be, could have been affected if we would have been out there with the Blue Book messages, that I got like 17 years ago. And then she appeared every day before she appeared here. I don't know. I will just keep doing what They tell me to do, and pray that there is more than 3 or 4 people that believe the message after we have spread 15 million newsletters to priests and hierarchy in 16 years, and other people sat on their hands trying to see if I am a liar.
So I mean, do it or don't do it. But go down stairs after this is over, and people out there go get out your Lady of Clearwater pictures, and your DVDs and ask yourself, is God calling me and what can I do to spread the Blue Books, that people will be in front of the Blessed Sacrament, that they will do their Morning Offering, that we will do the set up that God gave to us in the Apostles Manual to help bring peace to this world, which is a continuation of what Mary said in 1917, as the anniversary approaches on October 13th.
You can go out to lunch with Suzie Q or you can be a part of the commission where God has called you and pray with us. I hope that you say yes to the commission that God has called us all, to give ourselves with our whole heart, and to pray in reparation for the sins of this earth, for the sins that Jesus hung on the cross to His death, the Divine Almighty God who came down here and took on a human body, out of love for us and we are too busy to listen to the message of Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Clearwater. Help me please. Amen.
1. R. There was a sensitivity when we put the first Blue Book out there in 1994, where people were more sensitive in their hearts, where we could start the prayer chapters. There has become a hardness and a stiffness in our world. We need to do what They said in spreading the rosary and spreading these prayers, and to getting people to give their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that people are back to what it is suppose to be, love as the family of the Father, as children of God, not hard, stone-hearted people, that are not recognizing the fact, in the past 16 years since Mary started appearing to me every day — the abortions, the disobedience, the hardness — it's just grown worse and worse, even the rebellion in those that were called.
I mean really, why would I keep doing this — for my own gratification? There's about two people listening. Anyway, how can the Blessed Mother appear in this building here for 7 1/2 years and nobody show up on the 5ths? I don't get it. After all those pictures are all downstairs of all the 5ths. This is serious.
There are just millions of babies that are being killed in the womb of their mother, on top of all the other sin in the world, that Jesus hung on the cross for, and we think that we as part of the human race are not called to make reparation, like Mary told us in 1917, or pray for our priests, the Church and the world, so they can be strong in this world. We think that it's just about us and our own little dwelling. Every Mass we should be united to each other, praying for the strength in the world to be doing what God wants.
He flooded the earth at the time of Noah. That's what I think when that head got knocked off, and then all those hurricanes went across Florida, that, that was a sign. Look at it, she appeared in rainbow color. "I've made this covenant with you." Go back to the basics. Obey the commandments. "Love one another as I have loved you." Don't give into the 7 deadly sins.
The second you are filled with anger, and I do not have anger in my heart when I am talking to you. It is frustration because souls are going into hell like rain, and we could be doing a lot more. It could be your brother or my sister. It could be one of our grandchildren. We are praying for our brothers. We are brothers in Christ. This is the Father's family. You can't say if it's not my son or my daughter, then I'm not involved.
We are all united and how I pray, and how I love affects everybody else. And when I die, what I did when I was down here effects the world after I leave. When God told us to love Him, and to love one another and to love them as ourselves, He's talking about us being in His Plan. He's not talking about us writing our own. So that we just close our eyes, and think that what I do here today is not going to end up effecting the world when I am gone.
I could say to myself, this is too hard, so therefore I just won't do it. Well, my eternal salvation depends on the calling that God gave me and what I am doing here to answer this call as the co-founder and head of this Movement. I want to be with Him for all eternity, but when I'm there I want as many souls as I can help be there. And Mary and Jesus have told us what to do. In that lies our happiness, in that we are serving God with our whole heart, our whole soul and are whole being.
In that, we lay back and we listen to satan telling us we should be sad, somebody else should be making us happy, as we become more and more angry for not doing God's will in love — we distance ourselves from the very thing that will bring us happiness, which is doing God's will and loving Him with our whole heart as we were commanded, our whole soul and our whole being.
And in that praying for our beloved priests, that they will have this devotion to the Sacred Heart, that they will spend their time in front of the Blessed Sacrament, that they will grow in greater holiness, to help heal the sickened condition in the world, where all these babies are being killed, and all this dysfunction, and things against the very nature of man. Help me, please. Do you see that the Blessed Mother appeared on this building? Do you see that we have been in it for 12 years? Until I die I will not be silenced of the same message that I have given for 19 years and it does not change.
2. R. Listen to the Song from Jesus — and He says "What more do you want, I died for you."
Jesus: Honey, you're on the stage. It's your turn now to love and serve Me. You are not going to come back. What you did today, October 5th, 2010, you can't come back, if you end up in a car wreck or end up having terminal cancer. You can't come back and say 'Oh God, you know, I want to get in, but I just didn't pay any attention to that call You gave me, you know. I could have helped some people more. Ah, I was mad. Most of my life I stayed mad. I gave into anger and lied to myself that it was not wrong when I was just angry for no reason'.
R. Probably from not helping Him like we should, because that distances ourselves from Him, when we are saying 'no' to the commission we received in baptism to be a witness in the world, to spread the Gospel. What I can't understand, and this is the message that I got today, after writing it all day — I can see God the Father, and I can see the connection that there is this unity in the Father's family and there has been rebellion from the people of this earth, and that we're united to all the angels and saints in heaven and the souls in purgatory.
And we the people in the pilgrim church have a big commission, because we're united to those Masses, that great grace can be released for the world just by offering up, if I am a person in the Nursing Home, my suffering, my lunch, my sleeping, because I am a member of the mystical body of Christ, I can be helping the whole world. This is the message that God has given to me for at least 16 years, and I put it in the Apostles Manual and Fr. Carter stood behind it. And I see the grace that can be outpoured because everything that will help transform the world depends on God's grace and the person cooperating with it.
The devil wants people to isolate, to think about themselves, to fix their own house up, and look at their brother's grass and be envious, and really hope that it turns brown so theirs looks better. That's what the devil wants. And it can be the grass, or it can be the car, or it can be whatever else that you are not realizing — that we are all in the Father's family, we are brothers and sisters. We are suppose to be working together. We are suppose to be united in harmony. This is the plan of the Father.
And to rebel against it is not helping the world, and we can't say that we don't have to help the world or the church. We are members of the mystical body of Christ, and we are in the Father's family. Jesus died for the human race. He didn't say "I did it for some." He suffered for the human race. We as members of the mystical body of Christ help to make reparation as we unite to the Masses going on around the world.
Mary said that you are suppose to be making reparation, that we are suppose to be praying for the conversion of sinners, and then she said if you don't pay attention to this message, then there will be World War II, so they didn't pay attention and then there was World War II. And Fr. Carter said at Fatima, that she said that the bishops should consecrate their dioceses to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart. And this is our commission is to reach the priests with Fr. Joe's book, with the prayers that we have been given on brochures, and that's what I am suppose to do.
So last year I could have said, you know — okay, the person that was in charge of the priestly mailing just got down to 4 states the year before and Our Lord said to me, this is not the mission. You are suppose to reach all the bishops with the consecration prayers, and then you are suppose to reach all the priests in the United States as Fr. Carter did 16 years ago, to the tune of 15,000,000 Priestly Newsletters and in books that we had sent. So I said 'well, okay'. I got to do what God's telling me to do, walking in faith, slow by slow, we got out 38,000 of Fr. Joe's books. We printed 50,000 and there's probably not a ton left.
They were mostly circulated to hierarchy and priests in the United States. It took others helping me to do that. It took donors helping us to do that. It took Kathleen, and Jerry, and Sheila and Doris and the people in China working really, really hard to end up making that happen. And it did happen. And the priests are still calling, begging for cycle A because they use it every week. Does the devil like it? No, he does not like it, I can tell you that right now — it's focusing on the Word and the Eucharist. It's the bread of life, it is that which feeds us and gives us life.
The Blessed Mother appeared on this building for 7 1/2 years. She appeared to me every day for 14 months — 16 years ago. I just can't, I can't not deliver this message. It burns in my soul, to know how we are all to be united. What does it mean to say that the Catholic Church is One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic, and then be divided with the person, God has put us to work with to the point, where there is hate in your heart. That is a sin. I'm sorry. Go to Confession and tell the truth. You will feel better. We are suppose to be working with each other in love. We are suppose to tell God we are sorry, when we sin. Like Peter, get right to it — forgive me Lord, I'm sorry. Do you love me? Yes, I love you. Do you love me? Yes, I love you. God wants our love.
The message is the message of the Blue Books, is pure and as sweet and everything it is — that is the truth. The message is the message of the Gospel. If you need proof, go down and look at the pictures of what happened on the 5ths. And then start telling people about it, and let's get people back in here praying, so that we can help make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, for all the sin that is out there.
And it will help our own children. You are never going to end up saying those Shepherds of Christ prayers, like I have seen prayer chapters and people for 15 and 16 years and watch their families being blessed, watch healings for what they did. People that have been members of the Shepherds of Christ for 15 and 16 years in prayer chapters have been blessed and their families have been blessed. God will not be outdone in generosity.
If you believe in Our Lady of Clearwater, then do what she said in the message, because you will be blessed. A statue down there with that glass, and praying in front of it, can help to bring down a lot of grace. Let's get together and do what we are called to do, and forget about protecting ourselves, from the very people that we should be loving with. That's the devil trying to divide husbands and wives, so kids - what happened to the kids? They are divided on every Christmas, they are divided on every holiday, birthday. The devil is at work to divide people.
And then you say all this division is going to work? That's not saying that some people have to get a divorce, because they are being mistreated. That's not saying that. That's saying that the devil is working on commitment on relationship. There are some people that are getting divorced that shouldn't be, because the devil is working there. If somebody has some problems where they can't help, but end up, for the safety of their family, getting a divorce, then they have to end up doing that. But this is not the case in all cases.
Let's get back to the basics, Jesus says, I died on the cross so that you would see the light — the light coming from My Sacrifice, the Sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally made present in the Mass.
R. And we are united to all the Masses, this second, going on around the world. God, in union we pray for the grace to do this, that the world will be transformed more and more, as we give the knowledge of what You have given to us, to help bring down this grace in our life, to fight the devil. "And they conquered him with the blood of the Lamb and Word of their testimony". By this I stand clear — God is with us this day.
Let us go to Him, that we will be set free from the devil who wants to wrap us up so we are bound from the deadly sins — anger, jealousy — he just works harder every day. And the world gets that way — the bickering on television, the things that is said, so then you think that it's okay. It's okay to talk about problems in a family, because you are trying to go from a place of conflict, if you are doing that to a place of healing. But it's not okay to do the stuff that is being done out there, that is anger and hatred and combat.
Why does Mary, Mother of God appear so pure? She appears to deliver the message of love, the love that God has, that He died on the cross, that He took flesh, that He gave His all, that we would love, that we would spread this message to the world, that the world would be united as the Father's family, little children loving one another. We can do it, but we must be united as God has told us in love, in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the Hearts of greatest love. We are one - united to the Mass, we are one - praying our Morning Offering, praying the Shepherds of Christ prayers, giving devotion to the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Help me. Oh Mary and Jesus, hear our prayer. Amen.
3. Hail Mary
4. Hail Mary
5. Hail Mary
6. Hail Mary
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
R. Thank you very much to the people that came and prayed in this building, to all those on the internet that are listening. Please continue to tune in as much as possible, especially in this month of the rosary. Help me spread the Blue Books. You know that October the 13th is the anniversary date. Please try to come to China. Let's pack the church. The Eucharist is exposed. Fr. McCarthy will say the Mass. We could get a ton of a lot of grace. Say your Morning Offering. Offer it up for Fr. Joe's Cycle A book, for the priests, the Church and the world.
We pray for the convocation that is going on now, that we get the support that we need for these messages, that God will help us in some way that we can spread these prayer chapters all over the world, and that we can get the job done that He wants us to. Thank you so very much. Please tune in. Read the Daily message on the internet. Tune in at 6:20 and pray with us. Come here, pray in the afternoons. Go tell people about the gift shop because they will get good gifts when they go in there, that will last forever. Gifts for your Christmas presents, give somebody a Blue Book or Fr. Joe's homily book.
And if they read the scriptures every Sunday and they read his homily, you will learn more about the scriptures than you ever knew in your life and about living a holy peaceable life, because he just has a great talent in how he says things. And I hope to the people that were here, that got the books, that they really use them in the next Sundays to come, because they are great blessings. You can keep them by your bed and read a little bit every night. Fr. Joe is a real meek, holy priest and he's worked really hard. He is the head of the deanery. My cousin that says the Mass on the 13th, is the Censor for the Cincinnati Diocese, and the brother of Archbishop McCarthy that use to be in Miami. So if you can come to that Mass, he's really a holy priest. Also, we have Mass on the other days, so we really need your prayers. We are praying for the priests with the convocation. Please help us. Amen.
Nursing Home Video #1
Epiphany 2005 - January 2, 2005 at Clearwater, Florida
Video Options: Left click on movie link to view directly.
Right-click on link to download to your hard drive, then select "Save Target As"
(See detailed instructions below.)
DVD Quality, Great Picture - Ethernet or High Speed Cable modem (1Mbits/sec) VHS Quality, Good Picture - DSL or Cable modem (256Kbits/sec) Lower Quality, Very Small Picture - Dial Up modem (46Kbits/sec)
|Nursing Home Video #2
Epiphany 2005 - January 2, 2005 at Clearwater,
|DVD Quality, Great Picture - Ethernet or High Speed Cable modem (1Mbits/sec)|
|VHS Quality, Good Picture - DSL or Cable modem (256Kbits/sec)|
|Lower Quality, Very Small Picture - Dial Up modem (46Kbits/sec)|
Epiphany 2005 - January 2, 2005 at Clearwater,
|DVD Quality, Great Picture - Ethernet or High Speed Cable modem (1Mbits/sec)|
|VHS Quality, Good Picture - DSL or Cable modem (256Kbits/sec)|
|Lower Quality, Very Small Picture - Dial Up modem (46Kbits/sec)|
Can anyone please help us payoff
our loan on the building?
Please help us publish Cycle A -
Fr. Joe's Homily Book
Give Christmas Presents that count.
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and
a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
Cost — $200.00
a cup with a Mary's image on it
Cost — $15
Rosaries with Mary's Image Available
Aurora Borealis Beads
6mm - $30.00
8mm - $40.00
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
|Fr. Edward J. Carter|
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Michael
$40 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
29th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Exodus 17: 8-13
The Amalekites then came and attacked Israel at Rephidim. Moses said to Joshua, ‘Pick some men and tomorrow morning go out and engage Amalek. I, for my part, shall take my stand on the hilltop with the staff of God in my hand.’ Joshua did as Moses had told him and went out to engage Amalek, while Moses, Aaron and Hur went up to the top of the hill. As long as Moses kept his arms raised, Israel had the advantage; when he let his arms fall, the advantage went to Amalek. But Moses’ arms grew heavy, so they took a stone and put it under him and on this he sat, with Aaron and Hur supporting his arms on each side. Thus his arms remained unwavering till sunset, and Joshua defeated Amalek, putting their people to the sword.
Psalm 121: 1-8
I lift up my eyes to the mountains;
where is my help to come from?
My help comes from Yahweh
who made heaven and earth.
May he save your foot from stumbling;
may he, your guardian, not fall asleep!
You see — he neither sleeps nor slumbers,
the guardian of Israel.
Yahweh is your guardian, your shade,
Yahweh, at your right hand.
By day the sun will not strike you,
nor the moon by night.
Yahweh guards you from all harm
Yahweh guards your life,
Yahweh guards your comings and goings,
henceforth and for ever.
2 Timothy 3: 14- 4:2
You must keep to what you have been taught and know to be true; remember who your teachers were, and how, ever since you were a child, you have known the holy scriptures—from these you can learn the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All scripture is inspired by God and useful for refuting error, for guiding people’s lives and teaching them to be upright. This is how someone who is dedicated to God becomes fully equipped and ready for any good work.
Before God and before Christ Jesus who is to be judge of the living and the dead, I charge you, in the name of his appearing and of his kingdom: proclaim the message and, welcome or unwelcome, insist on it. Refute falsehood, correct error, give encouragement—but do all with patience and with care to instruct.
Luke 18: 1-8
Then he told them a parable about the need to pray continually and never lose heart. ‘There was a judge in a certain town,’ he said, ‘who had neither fear of God nor respect for anyone. In the same town there was also a widow who kept on coming to him and saying, "I want justice from you against my enemy!" For a long time he refused, but at last he said to himself, "Even though I have neither fear of God nor respect for any human person, I must give this widow her just rights since she keeps pestering me, or she will come and slap me in the face." ’
And the Lord said, ‘You notice what the unjust judge has to say? Now, will not God see justice done to his elect if they keep calling to him day and night even though he still delays to help them? I promise you, he will see justice done to them, and done speedily. But when the Son of man comes, will he find any faith on earth?’
29th Sunday in Ordinary Time
October 21, 2007
- As Moses led God's people
from Egypt, through the desert, to the Promised Land, they
encountered numerous threats to their safety such as the army of
Pharaoh, the Reed Sea they had to cross, the lack of water and food
in the desert. One of the difficulties they had to face was
opposition from those peoples whose lands they had to pass through.
Today’s reading speaks of an attack by Amalek, a desert tribe living
south of the Dead Sea. Moses positioned himself on a nearby hill,
holding his arms high in prayer with the staff of God in his hands.
This is the same staff by which Moses worked such wonders in Egypt.
His powerful prayer directly affected the outcome of the battle and
his persistence in prayer resulted in victory. It is a good model of
how Jesus tells us we should pray in today’s gospel.
HOMILY – When I was growing up, children were forbidden for us to keep pestering our parents for something. When my mother or father said “no,” especially my father, that was the end of any discussion. Jesus tells us with God the opposite is true. God doesn’t mind being pestered; on the contrary, he prefers it. In the male dominated society of Jesus’ day, widows had no significant social standing. It would not have been unusual for widows to be taken advantage of and for them to have little recourse. This widow’s only recourse to justice was to pester the judge until he got tired of hearing from her. And so she did. Would she have struck him, literally given him a black eye? Would she have hurt him by destroying his reputation? Or would she have just driven him crazy? There are various ways of interpreting the Greek verb here. The main point is clear. She was relentless in seeking a just settlement for herself. That’s how we should pray.
Why does our Lord tell us to pray in that way? He, who knows how many hairs are on the top of our head, knows what we need. He hears every word we say, every thought we have, and he knows everything we need. He doesn’t need reminders. He is infinite. He’s not like the unjust judge who had little or no regard for the widow. He loves each of us more than we can begin to imagine. Meditate on the cross for proof of that. And he’s not too busy. My dad would seldom pray for himself. He always said God has too many important things to worry about. He can’t be worried about me. It sounds like an expression of humility, but in reality it is saying God is not infinite. That God is limited like we are and he can’t handle everything he has to do. All these ideas add to the mystery of why he tells us to keep asking.
One can only speculate why God wants us to pester him. Maybe it’s his way of getting to hear from some of us sometimes. Maybe it’s his way of not letting us forget he is our Father and we depend totally on him. Maybe it’s his way of trying to get us to enter into more of a relationship with him. Maybe it’s his way of helping us know that what we ask for is truly what we want. Maybe it’s his way of teaching us how to listen or how to solve our own problems. Maybe what we are praying for is too big of a request to happen quickly such as if we pray for the end of abortion or war. Too many hearts have to be changed before it happens and lots more prayers are needed before it can take place. Maybe prayer itself is a kind of spiritual power or energy that can affect what we are asking for. Just as a tiny seed has in it the energy of life and by planting seed life is released, so maybe when we pray, love or energy moves out of us and focuses itself like a laser on the person or event we are praying for. I suppose we could speculate all day, but one thing is clear, Jesus said don’t quit praying.
Prayer is an act of faith in God and in God’s love. Part of the reason people give up praying too soon is because they don’t believe strongly enough. That’s why I think Jesus said at the end of the gospel: “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” Part of the reason people give up is because we are too spoiled. If our refrigerator is broken, we get a new one. If we want to watch a certain program on TV, we just press a button. If we’re hungry, we just pop an already prepared dinner in the microwave. If we want to hear good music, we turn on WGUC or turn on a CD. We blame God for not answering our prayers fast enough, but perhaps the problem is ours. We lack patience; we expect God to jump when we say jump.
I’ve thought of my own prayers. I ask for everything from being able to find a parking place when I’m in a hurry to good health to world peace. I pray for the safety of my friends and I pray for blessings on my parish and for the sick. I ask for help in the work I do. But I don’t spend a lot of time asking for specific things. When I pray, it’s a whole variety of things that go through my mind. I question God and wonder why God does what God does. I wonder what God is like. I reflect on Scripture. I thank God often and sometimes I just sit quietly with God. As long as we don’t quit praying, our prayer and our relationship with God will deepen. I know it will, and now we continue on praying the greatest prayer of all, the Mass. Amen.
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Main Shepherds of Christ Page