| Shepherds of Christ
November 19, 2010
November 20th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 2 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for November 20th are Luminous.
We need funds for the mailing
of Fr. Joe's book
Our Lord wants out.
Please pray for Jimmy & Delores.
Give gifts that last.
Please remember us when buying
your Christmas gifts.
Can anyone please help us payoff
our loan on the building?
Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson
Please help us.
Call Doris 1-888-211-3041
or Call 1-727-725-9312
November 19, 2010
Jesus: I called the 13ths on October 13, 1996
3 months before God the Father allowed
Mary to appear on the building in Clearwater.
At the October 13, 1996 gathering over
400 people showed up that I called with
Fr. Carter giving the message leaders were
to be at the 13ths or they could not be leaders.
Pope John Paul II was shot on the 13th.
The prayer date that I requested for reparation
is to show the importance of the 13th to all,
the pope, the cardinals, the bishops, the priests,
the message of the 13ths was given by God long ago.
It is not a personal thing where My message
should be altered due to an individual's unavailability.
For 14 years the 13ths have been a pivotal part
of this Movement whereby, I call people to this
vocation and gave them tremendous graces to
respond which made it possible to circulate
15,000,000 newsletters and get donors support
to run My Movement.
This message cannot be altered, if the leader
is serious they will recognize the apparitions of
My Mother, December 17, 1996, were supported
by those coming on the 13ths, October 1996 to
March 13, 1997.
On May 13, 1997 there were hundreds of
people at Tom's Farm when the statues of My
Sacred Heart and Mary's Immaculate Heart
were crushed and Mary's statue head decapitated.
On February 13, 1997 there were 650 people at
the Holy Spirit Center called by Me to form
this Movement and do the work that continued
for 14 years.
The disruptions on the 13ths has offended
the God-head, where there should have been
love and harmony with a willing heart, praising
God and reparation by the Shepherds of Christ
before the Blessed Sacrament in China and when
My Mother appeared must be made.
The message I gave to you of the importance of
the 13th was a serious message that you relay
to others for this reparation.
Anyone's inability to attend some 13ths are
understandable. Any rejection of the importance
of this message must be understood if you are
to even tell people about the Movement.
13th after 13th you were taught about the
Mass, the Rosary, the scriptures, the desires
of Our Hearts and thanksgiving, I must say
you have been given a tremendous privilege
the 13th gave far beyond your personal lives.
It is a message that God the Father gave to
this world, to the Church, by Mary your
Mother and by Me the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
The 13ths is to be a day of reparation with
devotion to My Heart and My Mother's
heart with the exposed Eucharist by servants
and handmaids that are leaders of My
Movement long after you are gone praying
for the priests, the Church and the world
to help bring down tremendous grace, healing
physical and spiritual on the 13th of each month,
as My Mother began at Fatima and the sun
came as it appeared toward the earth.
Excerpt from the Spirituality of Fatima
by Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.
October 13, 1917
On October 13, 1917, there were more than 70,000 people gathered in the Cova da Iria in Fatima, Portugal. They had come to observe a miracle which had been foretold by the Blessed Virgin to three young visionaries: Lucia dos Santos, and her two cousins, Jacinta and Francisco Marto. (1) Shortly after noon, Our Lady appeared to the three visionaries:
As the Lady was about to leave, she pointed to the sun. Lucy excitedly repeated the gesture, and the people looked into the sky. The rain had ceased, the clouds parted, and the sun shone forth, but not in its usual brilliance. Instead, it appeared like a silver disc, pale as the moon, at which all could gaze without straining their eyes. Suddenly, impelled by some mysterious force, the disc began to whirl in the sky, casting off great shafts of multicolored light. Red, green, blue, yellow, violet—the enormous rays shot across the sky at all angles, lighting up the entire countryside for many miles around, but particularly the upturned faces of those 70,000 spellbound people.
After a few moments the wonder stopped, but resumed again a second and a third time—three times in all—within about 12 minutes. It seemed that the whole world was on fire, with the sun spinning at a greater speed each time.
Then a gasp of terror rose from the crowd, for the sun seemed to tear itself from the heavens and come crashing down upon the horrified multitude.... Just when it seemed that the ball of fire would fall upon and destroy them, the miracle ceased, and the sun resumed its normal place in the sky, shining forth as peacefully as ever.
When the people arose from the ground, cries of astonishment were heard on all sides. Their clothes, which had been soaking wet and muddy, now were clean and dry. Many of the sick and crippled had been cured of their afflictions. (2)
2. For background material on Fatima, I am particularly indebted to
Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven (Rockford:
TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983). pp.7-8.
October 13, 1994
The Birth of the Full Ministries
of the Shepherds of Christ
"I wish to share with you part of a message which Jesus gave us on October 13, 1994. The message tells us about the expansion of the Shepherds of Christ movement:
'My beloved priest-companion, today I come to you with another mission. I am asking you to establish Shepherds of Christ Ministries. At My request you have already begun the priestly newsletter, "Shepherds of Christ", and the prayer chapters, Shepherds of Christ Associates...
'I am giving you this message on this day, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, because of the close connection between the Shepherds of Christ movement and the Fatima message. The Fatima message is centered in devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart, especially in consecration to Our Hearts. Shepherds of Christ Ministries is also centered in devotion to Our Hearts. I will use Shepherds of Christ Ministries as a great instrument in helping to bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. When this occurs, My Church and the world will be experiencing the great era of peace promised by My Mother at Fatima.
'Today, then, October 13, 1994, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, marks the birth of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I pour forth the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.'
"Jesus has told us that Shepherds of Christ Ministries includes: the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, Shepherds of Christ Associates prayer chapters, various publications, including books, whatever else Our Lord directs us to undertake.
"As members of Shepherds of Christ Associates, you are an extremely important part of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. You have given great joy to the Heart of Jesus by responding to His invitation to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. As He draws you closer to His Heart and to His Mother's Heart as Associates members, He will fill you with an ever-increasing experience of His love, peace, and joy."
- From In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Newsletter of Shepherds of Christ Associates
by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., Volume 1, No. 1, 1995. p. 2.
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
This rosary was received on Sunday, October the 13th, 1996 at a International Shepherds of Christ Associates Meeting at Tom Arlinghaus's farm in Kentucky. The rosary was led by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., spiritual director of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. The meditations and messages were given to Rita Ring during the rosary. This rosary was received live and transcribed from the recording. This live recording can be obtained by writing Shepherds of Christ Publications. All of these meditations have been discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
1. Jesus has told us how He is the vine and we are the branches. We must stay rooted in Him so that His life flows through us. We cannot become disconnected from the vine. We are one, joined with Him.
2. Hail Mary...
3. Jesus speaks:
I am calling you, My special apostles, to this farm on this day of October 13th, 1996. I will fill your hearts with the fire of My love, and the fire of this love will spread across the earth and many hearts will know My love and be touched through you. Open wide your heart during this rosary that I may speak to you and tell you of My burning love for you. I am giving to you an abundant sharing in My life. Open your heart. I am knocking at the door of your heart. You must not close your heart. Open wide that I can come in and fill you with My divine love.
4. Oh, My beloved Jesus, I see You glistening and covered in white. I know that You rose on the third day and that there is such glory in the resurrection. My life is a constant death and resurrection as I live in You.
5. Focus on the body of a man hanging on the cross. You see this vividly before your eyes-a man covered with blood, His head crowned with thorns. He is beaten and withered. This is the Almighty God, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came and gave Himself for love of us. Focus on this picture in your mind. Make it so clear as if you were there, as if you are seeing this with your eyes, at this moment, this man on the cross, with flesh covered with blood. Jesus died. He was locked in a tomb for three days. Now see next to this picture of this man the glorified body of Jesus, His glorified wounds, as He comes forth from the tomb. The Almighty God, our beloved and loving Jesus-He is alive, He is with us this day. He lives in us in a special way. When we are baptized and in the state of grace, God is alive within us and He shares with us His divine life. We are Christ to one another for He is alive in us.
When I talk to you, I am seeing the Jesus that is alive inside of you. We are all gathered as one body. We see Jesus. We see Him dead on the cross. This is how much that He loved us. Do we not know that He died for us because of this great love, that He wants us to be one body? I see the vine and the branches and I see how they are so connected that the life and the fluid runs through the vine to the branches-it's all one. We are one in Him. He has given us a sharing in His divine life. Look at us, how separate we are with each other, how we hold ourselves at arm's length and separate ourselves from one another. We are called in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to be one flock with one shepherd.
The Almighty God is alive and He lives in us. I went to Mass and Communion this morning and I received the Body of Christ; you receive the Body of Christ. He gives to us His life. He gives to us Himself. We must strive in this Movement to be one, to live this consecration in our lives that we are one with each other, that we put aside all of the tauntings by the devil to divide us, that we realize that division is from Satan. As we march across this United States and this world, we will carry the fire of His love, alive inside of us, for He is alive and He lives within our hearts. We are called to this special mission as His apostles to carry this message, this message of His love to the world.
Oh, Jesus, how tenderly I love you. You are alive in my very being. You are all that I live for and I want to carry this message out to the world for you have delivered this message with such love. You are so good. Fill our hearts with the fire of Your love and give us Your abundant grace that we will have the courage to carry this message to the ends of the earth. And there was darkness. I see the darkness in the night, but the light steals across the sky and the fire of His love spreads across this earth as His life lives in us and many are touched by the fire of His love.
Song: Spirit Song
6. We are not like the world, we see this world and it is Godless. In many cases the world has turned away from God. It is at Fatima that Mary said that we must stop offending God. She has given to us the peace plan that we will have peace on this earth-it is in consecrating our hearts. She said until a sufficient number have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary we will not have peace in the world. She said we must pray the rosary, that we must observe the First Saturday devotion, that we must make reparation to Their Hearts. Why-why do we not do what Mary is asking us to do. It is so simple?
7. Mary appeared at Fatima in July, 1917 and she told the children, "You have seen hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war (World War I then raging) is going to end, but if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light (January 2, 1938) know that this is a great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father."1
Mary has appeared to me, almost every day from July the 5th of 1994 until September the 5th of 1995-14 months-this same cry that came from our Heavenly Mother at Fatima, that we must quit offending God, that we must do what she is telling us to do. This is the peace plan. He is alive and He lives in us. We are being asked to go into the world and to spread His love to the far corners of the earth.
8. He gives to us His life in the Eucharist. Who are we that the Almighty God gives to us, human persons, a sharing in His Divine Life. He is treated with such indifference and such neglect. If we knew, if we could see, the glories of the Almighty God, but we are so blind in our sight. We do not see and we do not hear. We must pray for the grace that we will see, that we will be the apostles that He is calling to carry this message out to the world.
9. He rose from the dead and He appeared to the apostles. We see Thomas-he did not believe. How are we this day? Do we believe? The Almighty God is truly present in His Divinity and humanity in the Holy Eucharist and He is outpouring His grace, His life to us. Do we believe? Do we believe that He is truly present and that He is giving Himself to us this day? He is here! He is truly present in the Eucharist and He is alive in our hearts!
10. He laments and laments how He is treated as a dead object. He is ignored in the Tabernacle.
The Almighty God is here. We spend all this money and go to concerts, go to football games, all this time in recreation and the Almighty God is ignored. Mary appeared in 1917 and said that we must stop offending God. Look at our world. He has called us in the Shepherds of Christ Movement and is giving to us abundant grace that we will grow more and more in our relationship with Him and we will be His leaders going into this world carrying the fire of His love to the far corners of the earth.
He is alive. He says, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life and I am with you this day. Open your eyes and see. Open your hearts and live for I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.
Our Lord Ascends Into Heaven
1. He took His apostles out to the place of His Ascension and He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven. Do we see the glories of these mysteries, that the Almighty God rose from the dead, that He ascended into heaven? We do not see the glory. We are so focused on the details in our lives. We see with such limited vision. The Almighty God is alive and He is here and He is calling us. Each one of us has been called to this farm, this day, for He knew you would answer this calling. He knew that in your heart you want the deepest love affair with Him, that you want to be one with Him. He has called you as His apostles to carry out His love to the world, to light up the darkness with His life alive within us.
2. We look out and we see the beauty of this day, with the sun in the sky and the light, and all the colors in the trees. We see the life in each blade of grass and in each leaf on the tree and tonight the darkness will cover this earth and although the trees and the leaves are still there, and this beautiful river, we will not be able to see with this clarity. The earth this day is covered with darkness for many souls have cut themselves off from the vine. They are withering and dying in their hearts. He is calling us and giving us abundant grace that we will be one in Him, that He will live in us, and as we live on this earth, He will touch others through us. This is a tremendous calling from the Almighty God-that we have been chosen and called and given this grace to be so close to Him.
3. Song: A Song From Jesus
4. Song: Little Child
5. Hail Mary...
6. On Ascension Thursday, 1995, I went through such an experience. First, Jesus took me to the height of heaven and I experienced such ecstasy. I was at church and later that day when I went home I was given great anguish and suffering and He called out, "I am alive, I am alive, I am alive!" and He said that He wanted Fr. Carter in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to reach the souls on this earth with the fire of His love. It was in such pain and suffering that I was buckled over and hearing the Almighty God call out, "I am alive, I am alive, I am alive". How do we treat Jesus? Do we treat Him as if He is alive? Do we love Him with all our heart, our whole soul and our whole being? Do you hear the laments of our beloved Savior, the Almighty God, who gave Himself and died on the cross? He is alive. He wants this burning love affair with us. Many of the Masses, many of our prayers, are said with lack of emotion in our hearts. He wants us to love Him with the deepest burning love, not to go through the motions. Every prayer is a love affair with our beloved Savior. The Rosary we sing-(the Rosary song), and He wants us to say from our heart, the bottom of our heart, "Jesus, we love You. Mary, we love you. Oh, the Rosary, the Rosary, is the love of Their Two Hearts. Oh the Rosary, the Rosary, is the love of Their Two Hearts."
In the September 10th rosary that we circulated to you, Jesus laments how He does not receive a drop of heartfelt love from many of His beloved religious that He has chosen and loves so much. This is why He has called us in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to pray, to pray for His beloved religious. He loves them so much and He wants, He wants this burning love from them, His chosen ones. We are gathered here for this reason-to realize that the Almighty God really is talking to us, that He has called us, that this is an important mission, that we need to pray so fervently for our priests and our religious, that this is His instrument, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to help in the renewal of the Church and the world.
7. Jesus speaks:
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I live in your heart. Open your heart and let Me come inside of you. I want to touch My beloved souls this day. Will you say "yes" to this calling? Will you go to the ends of the earth and spread this movement? Will you pray, pray fervently for this intention: to lead the religious to the fires of love, found in My Most Sacred Heart?
8. Song: Spirit Song
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I live in your hearts.
Jesus no longer walks this earth, but He is alive and He lives in us.
9. Song: "Come Unto Me All Who Are Weary.."
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I am the Almighty God, all powerful. You see with such limited vision. You must surrender and let go and let Me run your life. You are holding on, My beloved ones. You must realize that I am all powerful, all mighty, and that I am guarding you and I am with you in a special way this day.
10. Jesus speaks:
Carry My light into the darkness.
And the light came across the dark sky and many were touched with the fire of His love.
Because you answered this call, the call to be His apostle, to pray for the priests, to help spread the consecration as Our Lady has asked us at Fatima. We will not have peace in the world until our hearts are filled with love, and she says until a sufficient number have consecrated their hearts to the hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace. This is the good news. As the Movement spreads across this earth, as hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will have the peace that Our Lady has promised at Fatima but we must do as she has told us to do. We must consecrate our hearts and spread this to the world. We must pray the rosary, observe the First Saturday devotion, and make reparation to Their Hearts.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit Upon the Apostles
1. "When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves." (Acts 2: 1-4)2
2. Jesus speaks:
I call you, I call you, I call you, My beloved apostles. I call you to go out to the ends of the earth and to preach My love. I am longing and thirsting for My beloved souls to come to Me. Bring to Me the souls, the souls I love. I am Jesus, do you hear this call? Will you bring to Me the souls of My loved ones? Will you pray for the priests and the religious, for it is through them that I will feed the hungry souls?
Look at the priest, see the priest in the Mass, the priest that consecrates the bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ. He gives to us the Body and Blood of Christ. See Jesus in the priest, giving us His Body. Each one of us go to the communion rail and God gives to us Himself. We are one in Him. Jesus has told me how we sit in church, like stiffs, all separate, going through the motions. This is not love! He wants heartfelt love in our hearts, to realize that the Almighty God, in the greatest act of love gave Himself as a sacrifice on the cross and this sacrifice is sacramentally made present in every Mass. The Mass is a love affair with God. The deepest union with Him is to give ourselves to Mary, for we are sinners. She is the pure and sinless one. We give ourselves to Mary and we go to Him in her pure and sinless heart, to the very depth of His Heart.
He is alive and we are the apostles that must carry this life into the world in our hearts. He is operating through us. Will we say "yes"? Do we see the world, do we see the suffering children, do we see the babies that are murdered in the wombs of their mother, do we see what the children are being fed on television..but we hold back our tongues about the love of God? When I began to receive these messages, for six weeks before, constantly I heard, "Feed the hungry, feed the hungry!" I prayed and I prayed and I prayed to know His will. In September of 1991, He called out to me, for six weeks, constantly, " Feed the hungry!" The world is starving for the love of God! Let us feed the hungry with this love of God. Let us pray for the priests for He gives us them.
3. We encounter Christ through the sacraments. His life is outpoured in the Mass. Grace is outpoured in part according to the disposition of the person offering sacrifice. As we become one in Their Hearts, as the priest becomes one in Their Hearts, consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, an immense amount of grace is released on the earth. It is through this that many souls will know God, that many souls will be saved. We help in the act of redemption. We must spread this Movement to the far corners of the earth. It is as Mary said: we must consecrate our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. This is the key-Mary's heart is the gateway to going to the deepest chamber of the Heart of Christ.
4. We see how Peter denied Christ. We see how the apostles were afraid. We see Thomas did not believe. We see them stumble and fall and run away, and then we see them, after the Holy Spirit descended upon them. They went out into the world and thousands were converted. They were filled with the fire of God's love. Let us, God, be filled with the fire of Your love.
Dear Holy Spirit, give us this fearlessness to go into this darkened world and to carry the light, to carry the messages of Your burning love to the souls that are starving and are longing to be fed.
5. Song: Lady of Fatima
I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I live in you. Open your heart that I may touch so many of My beloved souls through you. I am Jesus. Will you say "yes", My beloved apostles?
6. Look into the eyes of the children that are suffering this day. Mary has sent us on a special mission to spread the rosaries and the consecration to the children in the schools. Do you see the children, the children in the schools today that are hard in their hearts, the children that are suffering, that do not know the love of God? Mary is giving us special help to spread these rosaries in the schools. She wants this all over the United States. For nine months Mary asked me to spread the rosary and the consecration to the children. We are the apostles that He is sending into the world this day. This is what Mary and Jesus are asking us to do. It is so little-to spread these rosaries and consecrations to the schools, but Mary said at Fatima we will not have peace in the world until we do what she has told us to do. The Shepherds of Christ Movement is a great part of the completion of the Fatima message. These rosaries are a big part of the completion of the Fatima message. We must carry these rosaries to our children in the schools.
7. Satan presses down on us and tries to stop us. The pressure that has gone on just to have this today is unbelievable, how Satan can try to stop this. Look at the Fatima message, how it has been blocked. Why, why, why are not we paying attention to this Fatima message that Mary gave in 1917? It is the devil that has blocked this message. This is a major part of the completion of the Fatima message so we will be met with such resistance. Jesus, Jesus wants us to bring Him souls. So many souls would be saved through the First Saturday devotion. Why, why do we not talk about the Fatima message like we should-about praying the rosary and consecrating our hearts, and the First Saturday devotion, and making reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? It is so simple but the devil has blocked this. If we want peace we should do what Mary has told us for she is the Queen of Peace and the peace of the world has been entrusted to her. We are the apostles. We are being sent into the world to carry this message.
8. Hail Mary...
9. Hail Mary...
10. Hail Mary...
The Assumption of Our Lady Into Heaven
1. We see Mary taken body and soul into heaven. We live here, we struggle everyday with so many struggles. We are so focused on the daily events. We do not realize that soon we too will go to heaven, if we love and serve the world, if we love and serve God. The world has turned Godless to a large degree. Mary appeared to me every day, except for a few days, for fourteen months and begged and pleaded that we spread the love of her Son to this world, that we spread these rosaries to the world, that we go to the children with the rosaries and the consecrations. It is so hard to see our heavenly Mother and to know what she is saying and to not do more. Jesus and Mary have called you here this day. You have been chosen by them. This is the message that they wish to deliver to you, that many souls are suffering and going to hell. Over and over again I heard Our Lady call out, "Please, please the souls are dropping into hell like rain. You must go out to the world and spread the love of my Son."
2. On October 13th, Mary said, "I am the Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord anymore for He is already too grievously offended by the sins of men. People must say the rosary. Let them continue saying it every day."3 This is a great gift that God has given to us-rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. For in the rosary this week Jesus said that the times ahead will be very dark and unless we discipline our minds by praying the rosary all through the day, it will be very hard for us when these dark days come. Mary is our heavenly Mother. She was taken into heaven but she is very much with us. She has told us what we must do. We must pray the rosary. She is our heavenly Mother. As a mother that tells a child what to eat and how to dress, Mary is telling us this: that we must try to pray l5 decades of the rosary every day for the times ahead will be dark and we need to have disciplined thoughts. In praying the rosary, our thoughts become disciplined. We are meditating on the lives of Jesus and Mary.
3. Hail Mary...
4. I saw a documentary on Fatima and in this documentary, Mary appeared to the three children and then they showed the events of World War II. The bodies were being thrown on a heap. And it just about tore my insides apart because I identified so much with watching Mary appear and then nobody listened or not a lot of people listened and World War II happened and so many people were killed. John brought a statue and asked me to read this, "One day during World War II, a group of soldiers wondered into a small French village which had been badly bombed. They stood in the village square and looked at the desolation around them. Nearly everything seemed battered and broken. Suddenly, one of the soldiers noticed something interesting close by on the ground. It looked like a statue. There were cracks and chips in it and several pieces were missing. It was badly damaged. A few of the soldiers stood it up right. Immediately they knew that it was a statue of Jesus. The men began to look for the missing parts. They put them together as best as they could and then they set the statue on a pedestal that was still standing, but the hands were missing. The men looked very carefully for the hands, but they were no where to be found. When the men were about to give up, one of them said he knew exactly what to do. He made a rough sign and hung it over the arms of the statue. The sign read, 'I have no hands but yours.'"
5. Jesus gave me a message that we are His hands and we are His Heart beating in this world. We must truly be real lovers, lovers living in this world loving one another, one with each other. It is in going to the pure heart of Mary, that we will unite in this deep love affair with Jesus.
6. Jesus speaks:
You are My hands. You are My Heart beating in this world. My beloved apostles, will you say "yes"? Will you go into the world? Will you carry my light in the darkness? Will you tell the children who are suffering how I love them? Will you go to the nursing homes and tell the elderly how I am longing to be with them, to talk to them, to hear the words from their lips that they love Me? You are My apostles of love.
This is the anniversary of the sixth apparition at Fatima. Mary appeared every day for fourteen months to me and delivered these rosaries. That is all she kept saying: that we must lead others to the love of her Son, Jesus. The message is so simple. It is love God and love one another. All the fanciness and the frills! Why can we not live this message which is the message of love God and love each other.
7. We are so focused on the things of this earth and our heavenly Mother has appeared so many times and told us what we must do-she made it so clear at Fatima. Do we think our Blessed Mother will change, that she will change her peace plan? We must, we must carry this message into the world. We must do what Jesus and Mary are asking us to do.
8. Hail Mary...
9. Hail Mary...
10. Hail Mary...
The Coronation of Our Lady
1. Mary speaks:
I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary. I am asking you this day to carry these rosaries into this world. It is through the rosary that you will have peace in your hearts. My little children, you must learn to discipline your thoughts. You must come to Our Hearts and meditate on Our lives. Our lives will live in your life as you meditate on the mysteries of the rosary.
2. Mary speaks:
There is a time, a time of struggle. There is a time of joy. There is a time when the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign. The time for these things is near at hand. My little children, I have called you on this October 13th, 1996. I have called you to go into this world and to carry the rosary as your weapon against Satan. It is through the rosary and the scapular that I will save this world. I am Mary, your Mother. I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
3. We see the angel appear to Mary and ask her to be the Mother of God. This is the Father's plan-that Mary would be the Mother of God, and we see Mary as crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. Do we see the plan of the Father unfold in our lives? That our lives are so important to help in the salvation of many? That He is truly calling us to be apostles to carry His love, His light, into the dark world?
4. Jesus speaks:
I am with you in a special way, My beloved apostles. I am calling you this day. This is an urgent call. You must go into the world and carry My messages of love to the souls that are hungry and suffering and in pain.
5. Think vividly of the moment of death. There is a soul at this moment on the edge of death. How did they live their life? Think of the world today. Is the world living according to the way that God has told us that we must live? He told us that we must love God and love one another. There is a soul at this moment on the edge of death. Where will this soul go? Did the soul love God? Did it matter about his clothes and his house and all his riches? I heard Mary, Our Mother, call out time and time and time again about the souls that were going into hell. It is like the Fatima documentary-she called and people did not heed what she said and there was World War II. Mary does not appear as she once appeared and she has ceased giving messages as she once did. She still gives messages but they are not as many. She says that we are not listening to the messages that she has given and that she cannot hold back the hand of her Son any longer.
6. This is the good news: if we do what Mary tells us at Fatima, we will have peace. There will be the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of her Immaculate Heart in which souls will fervently love Jesus with the greatest love. Her plan is so simple but Satan has blocked this plan. Satan has blocked these rosary messages and meditations. We must pray that we can circulate the messages of Jesus and Mary to the world that is hungry and in need of help.
7. One day soon we will be with God in heaven, forever and ever.
8. Wrapped in the embrace of the Almighty God for all eternity. Heaven is a place of love for the Almighty God is love. We will be satisfied. We will know love. We will be at peace.
But, hell is a place where there is no love, there is no community, there is isolation, there is longing for God for all eternity.
He is alive, He is alive and He is with us this day. You must spread this message to the ends of the earth.
9. Mary speaks:
My little children, I call you children because you are My children, willful in your ways. I have called to you to pray My rosary and to spread the rosary to the hurting children in this world. I am asking you on this special day that you carry the rosary to as many souls as possible. I will aid you in all efforts to spread the rosaries to the world. Read these meditations to the elderly in the Nursing Homes, teach them about the power of the rosary, bring the rosary to the children, tell them about our lives, about our love for them.
I am Mary, your Mother, I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
10. Song: The Rosary
How tenderly I love you, My beloved ones. I am Jesus. I have called you this day for this special meeting. I have called you, My apostles. Will you go into the darkness? Will you spread the message of My love? Will you carry the rosary into the world? Will you touch the hearts of those that are hurting and in pain? Will you be My apostles of love? I am calling you to love God and to love one another, to be one in your hearts, to put aside all hatred and bitterness within your heart, to not give into the tauntings of Satan to divide you, to always operate in love, to focus on God. Let your hearts be filled with love.
"My dear friends, let us love each other, since love is from God and everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. Whoever fails to love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4: 7-8)4
1. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. p. 14.
2. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
3. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. p. 16.
4. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
Given November 18, 2010
The Church is the pro-longation
of the Incarnation.
The Church works with Christ,
Her glorified Head, to complete
the work of the Redemption.
The Church is visible earthly
extension of the glorified Christ
who reigns in Heaven —
Fr. Carter says "Christ continues to
walk this earth accomplishing
the work of the Redemption.
However, He now walks the earth
in His Mystical Body rather
than according to His physical
Body as previously —
How does Christ continue
the work of the Redemption
through His Mystical Body
the Church? Basically, He
does so by re-living His earthly
life in the members of this
Mystical Body from
Mystici Corporis —
Christ has lived out the most
perfect type of human existence
in His Sacred humanity
We are His helpers now —
Helping to lead souls to Him —
Jesus called the 13ths and the 5ths
All 5ths - Our Lady of Clearwater Florida
November 5, 2003
December 5, 2003
We were called by Jesus and given
gifts on the 13ths and 5ths —
This Movement, Fr. Carter said, that he
thought would go down as
one of the greatest in history
in helping to renew the Church
and the world —
Fr. Carter died 10 years ago
December 18, 2000 —
It is our duty to help carry out
the rules and mission he established
for others and for the future generations
for this movement to continue
the work, Jesus and Fr. Carter intended
and to see others on the 5ths
and 13ths are touched as we
We are never disconnected from
our call to build a better
Church and world for those after
St. Stephen was martyred
St. Paul was beheaded
St. Peter crucified upside
Jesus has so richly blessed us and
asked us to provide for others
the work of this Movement
in their lives —
It is our duty to help make a
To give back what was done for
To help build the Kingdom as
Jesus has directed us
1 Corinthians 3: 9-13, 16-17
After all, we do share in God’s work; you are God’s farm, God’s building.
By the grace of God which was given to me, I laid the foundations like a trained master–builder, and someone else is building on them. Now each one must be careful how he does the building. For nobody can lay down any other foundation than the one which is there already, namely Jesus Christ. On this foundation, different people may build in gold, silver, jewels, wood, hay or straw but each person’s handiwork will be shown for what it is. The Day which dawns in fire will make it clear and the fire itself will test the quality of each person’s work.
Do you not realise that you are a temple of God with the Spirit of God living in you? If anybody should destroy the temple of God, God will destroy that person, because God’s temple is holy; and you are that temple.
We are happy to write to you and tell you how we pray for the priest night and day. This is our calling. We pray before the exposed Eucharist in China, Indiana, USA. Our founder, Fr. Edward Carter, S.J. (doctorate in theology), started a network of prayer chapters over 16 years ago. Now, they stretch around the world and our prayer manual is in eight languages with the Church’s Imprimatur. We try to grow in greater intimacy with God, united to the Mass so our prayers will be strong prayers for our beloved hierarchy and priests. Our lives are lived doing this work of spreading the Priestly Newsletter and/or homilies of my brother, Fr. Joseph Robinson.
The Word and the Eucharist are the Bread of Life!
Three years ago, we sent a sample of Cycle A, Guiding Light, The Word Alive in Our Hearts; now we have a new completed Cycle A, Guiding Light, Steadfast to the Son, for the new liturgical year. The Word and the Eucharist are the Bread of Life! We were able to send Fr. Joe’s homilies Cycle C to 38,000 priests in the U.S. last year. We hope to do this and more with Cycle A. Please pray for the spread of these prayer chapters dedicated to consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and giving great devotion to these most precious and holy Hearts.
The Two Hearts and Fatima
Mary said at Fatima that Bishops need to consecrate their dioceses to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart. In the summer of 1994, over 16 years ago, Fr. Carter said that Our Lord told him to say the prayer manual prayers and “I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary’s Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit.” Fr. Carter called this our little heaven on earth.
The Fountain of Life
For me, I have come to the realization of the gift of our Catholic Church. As co-founder, 16 years ago, I wrote this prayer January 17, 1994.
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
We are so gifted. The Church was born through the pierced Heart of Jesus. Blood and water poured out from His pierced Heart, Water for Baptism, Blood for the Eucharist. The Church in having this great devotion to His Sacred Heart and Mary’s Immaculate Heart can help make reparation to these two most precious Hearts. Mary asked for this at Fatima in order to have peace in the world.
Oh this fountain of His life – given to us in the Church through the hands of His precious priests.
I wrote this song, I Love You Jesus, to give great love to Jesus and His precious Heart: “Oh Burning Heart, Oh Love Divine, How dear you are to me; I see the host; I know you’re there to love and care for me.” I beg in the song for Him to give us life, abundant life, I thirst to be with Thee.
The Indwelling of the Trinity and the Life of Grace
Our lives are to be lived in this deeper interior life – Of every moment – so one with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit who dwell in a special way in our graced baptized soul – To be fed by His Word and the Eucharist at Mass and adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
‘Master, which is the greatest commandment of the Law?’ Jesus said to him, ‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. The second resembles it: You must love your neighbour as yourself. On these two commandments hang the whole Law, and the Prophets too.’
I see it this way – our lives are this preparation for the beatific vision – the fullness of life – our unity with Father, Son and Holy Spirit for all eternity – but our relationship grows every moment of our lives as I am one in my heart more and more with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit – so wrapped in Their love – growing in that oneness as St. Paul says:
Galatians 2: 19-20
…I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me.
I wrote this Prayer, Before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, from the Mass Book.
A Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love.
I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him. Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.
Let me unite with Him more, that I may more deeply love Him. May I help make reparation to His adorable Heart and the heart of His Mother, Mary. With greatest love, I offer myself to You and pray that You will accept my sacrifice of greatest love. I give myself to You and unite in Your gift of Yourself to me. Come and possess my soul.
Cleanse me, strengthen me, heal me. Dear Holy Spirit act in the heart of Mary to make me more and more like Jesus.
Father, I offer this my sacrifice, myself united to Jesus in the Holy Spirit to You. Help me to love God more deeply in this act of my greatest love.
Give me the grace to grow in my knowledge, love and service of You and for this to be my greatest participation in the Mass. Give me the greatest graces to love You so deeply in this Mass, You who are so worthy of my love. - Mass Book, December 27, 1995
Living United to the Mass
We unite to the Mass, all day, every day, in our Morning Offering. We, the members of the mystical body of Christ, are deeply united to the Masses going on around the world.
In this offering at Mass and in all we do, during our day and night, living according to the will of the Father in love: we unite to Jesus in the Mass (the Mass the sacrifice of Calvary, sacramentally made present) and we pray to the Father – in the Holy Spirit, through the intercession of the angels and saints, the souls in purgatory and united to one another, through the intercession of our beloved Heavenly Mother – we want to be giving such love to God in this union who is all deserving of our love – our love in praising and thanking Him and making reparation for our sins and the sins of the whole human race – (In this act we want to be loving God with our whole heart, our whole soul, our whole being).
We then give great love to the souls of this earth, in petitioning that God outpours His grace to these souls, to be as the Father wishes them to be. We also pray for grace for them to cooperate with that grace God gives. We are more deeply one united to the Mass in our Morning Offering.
Our lives are thus an offering – united to the Mass going on around the world – giving great love, adoration, praise, reparation and petition to God.
Loving God – Loving others as ourselves.
Loving our brothers so deeply, we are praying for that conversion Mary asked for at Fatima – praying for the grace to be as our Heavenly Father wants us to be. Loving God – Loving others as ourselves.
And we love ourselves as the unique creation of our heavenly Father – with a purpose to be Christ to one another in the world – Love in Him.
Knowing that union every minute – where I am never alone – knowing the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell in my graced baptized soul, and therefore, my relationship with God deepens into greater oneness – AWESOME
Oh God, You are so good to us, indeed. Help us to be Your instruments in this world – to live as Your holy ones – united to the Mass – serving You and growing in greater holiness.
My brother’s book really focuses on the Word: the Old Testament and New Testament. It focuses on the purity of living life, rejoicing in these precious gifts God gives us in the Church. It helps us in our journey here in loving God and others and responding to God’s call to us.
Our Mission and the Consecration to the Two Hearts
The Father has a Plan. This is the time He chose us to be here to help the souls that Jesus died for. We are brothers in Christ. We are to live in love of God and others. We are to recognize our part in uniquely loving and building God’s Kingdom here and now.
We have circulated 15,000,000 Priestly Newsletters in books and individually for 16 years at the direction of Fr. Carter, S.J., our founder.
1. We hope Bishops consecrate their diocese to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and spread this devotion as Mary asked for at Fatima. Fr. Carter said, July 31, 1994, Jesus asked him to begin these prayer chapters.
2. The more people consecrate themselves, their homes, the schools, the Churches and all places to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart, the more we will go to the period of peace Mary promised at Fatima.
“But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, Russia will be converted, and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world.” (13) Our Lady’s Peace Plan, op cit., p.5.
Fr. Carter said that Jesus told him the following on July 31, 1994.
Words to Members of Shepherds of Christ Associates:
My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother’s Heart.
I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary’s Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit.
— Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder,
Feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, July 31, 1994
Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
Fr. Carter also said that Jesus told him to start the Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Ministry.
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
My dear fellow Associate Members,
Jesus is calling special apostles to join a new division of the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Here is a message from Jesus given to Father Carter:
My beloved priest-companion, I am requesting that a new prayer movement be started under the direction of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I am asking for volunteers who are willing to pray before the Blessed Sacrament for one hour, twice-weekly. Members of the Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters, as well as others, are to be invited to join this movement.
These apostles are to pray for the intentions I am giving you. For part of the hour they are to use the prayers of the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook. They may spend the rest of the hour as they so choose.
I will use this new prayer movement within My Shepherds of Christ Ministries in a powerful way to help in the renewal of My Church and the world. I will give great graces to those who join this movement. The name, Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, is to be given to this movement.
I am inviting My beloved Rita Ring to be coordinator for this activity.
I pour out the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
This is indeed a special calling for us to unite in one heart with His Eucharistic Heart and pray for the following intentions:
1. For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
6. For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this movement to the world.
2. For the Pope.
7. For all members of the Catholic Church.
3. For all bishops of the world.
8. For all members of the human family.
4. For all priests.
9. For all souls in purgatory.
5. For all sisters and brothers in the religious life
I can see when we are in heaven (if we make it to heaven), we can look to the earth and see this network of prayer chapters dedicated to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart. This prayer can help to strengthen our priests, the Church and the world, because it is all over the world dedicated to just this.
We do not know how much God is asking us to do things that will help bring down grace for those of the future Church – like this network of prayer chapters Associates of the Shepherds of Christ.
Jesus died and Jesus rose and He is with us this day in His Divinity and humanity in the Eucharist, God’s undaunted love for us. God is with us! The Holy Spirit leads us to greater love and unity, to greater life in Him.
Please help us spread these prayer chapters – praying for the priests, the Church and the world with such devotion to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart with the Litanies, Seven Sorrows, Promises of the Sacred Heart to St. Margaret Mary and Consecration to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
God is with us!
Oh thank you for all you do. We love you and the Church and God so much. We want to do His work and we love the souls Jesus died for.
Sincerely in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
(Our little Heaven on Earth)
Shepherds of Christ
2 Thessalonians 3: 7-12
You know how you should take us as your model: we were not undisciplined when we were with you, nor did we ever accept food from anyone without paying for it; no, we worked with unsparing energy, night and day, so as not to be a burden on any of you. This was not because we had no right to be, but in order to make ourselves a model for you to imitate.
We urged you when we were with you not to let anyone eat who refused to work. Now we hear that there are some of you who are living lives without any discipline, doing no work themselves but interfering with other people’s. In the Lord Jesus Christ, we urge and call on people of this kind to go on quietly working and earning the food that they eat.
33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time
November 18, 2007
INTRODUCTION: In our first reading today we hear from the prophet Malachi who lived about 470 years before Christ. Many Jews at that time were apathetic about their religious duties and about keeping the Commandments. He warns his listeners that the day of reward and punishment is coming. Fire is the symbol that represents both the reward and the punishment. It will be scorching heat for those who have not followed God’s ways, and will bring warmth and healing to those who have been faithful.
HOMILY: I’m always feeling nervous around this time of the year. It’s the season when they shoot turkeys!
In case you are wondering why the church is decorated in this fashion, we had our children’s Mass on Friday and the theme was Thanksgiving. The tail feathers on the turkey on the altar each mention something that each kindergarten child is thankful for (their family, their teacher, their parents, their dog, their brother!) And the trees have fruit hanging on them, with lists of things the children in other grades are grateful for. As we all know, true gratitude not only inspires us to say “thank you” but also moves us to share our blessings. So the children brought in cans of food for our St. Vincent de Paul food pantry. By the way, about 85 to 90 percent of our school children come from families whose income is below the poverty line. One does not have to be rich to be generous and to share.
Life has its ups and downs. We have happy times and we have tragic times. And the Scripture readings this week remind us of both, the good times and bad. Today’s gospel is about difficult times. It reminds us that some day this world, which we love, (most of the time) will come to an end. The destruction of the Temple was just a prelude to the end of all things that we treasure. We need to remember that this will happen, so we keep our priorities straight and make God’s Kingdom our greatest treasure for that will never end.
On Thursday of this week, we think of the blessings we have received and we give thanks. We need to know, however, that gratitude is an attitude and not just something that takes place once a year. I’ve always preached that thankfulness is the key to joy. This is supported now by objective psychological research. Two psychologists from the University of Miami took three groups and randomly assigned them to take time once a week to focus on one of three things: hassles, things for which they were grateful, and ordinary things. The results were that people who focused on things for which they were grateful saw their lives in favorable terms. They had fewer headaches or colds, and they took better care of themselves . Their energy and joy and their willingness to help others was noticed by those who knew them. This did not happen with the other two groups. Further studies have confirmed those results. That’s fantastic. If you want to live happier, healthier, more optimistic lives, practice being more grateful. Psychology is just confirming what we’ve always been taught. St. Paul, two millennia ago, said “Dedicate yourselves to thankfulness…Sing gratefully to God from your hearts in psalms, hymns and inspired songs. Whatever you do, whether in speech or in action, do it in the name of the Lord Jesus. Give thanks to God the Father through him.” (Col. 3, 15-17) The Church tries to help us to become grateful if we’re not, or to remain grateful if we are, by telling us to come to Mass every week. Another word for Mass is Eucharist, a Greek word meaning Thanksgiving. Too many people think Thanksgiving is all about lots of food and lots of football. That will not do the job for our spirits that real gratitude will do.
The biggest obstacle to a grateful spirit is our own negativism. We tend to dwell on our problems, on what we don’t have, on what’s wrong with our lives. Certainly we have to try to deal with problems when they arise, but some things we just have to live with. If we are always focused on problems, that’s a path that leads to depression. To develop an attitude of gratitude, we have to consciously focus on what’s right with our lives, what cheers us up, what we have, not what we wish we had. It takes a conscious effort and discipline to do this sometimes. When we begin seeing how blessed we are, it’s like opening the shade and letting in the sunshine, or as Malachi says it, “there will arise the sun of justice with its healing rays.”
Gratitude expressed to others almost always comes back around. One study, for example, showed that waitresses who wrote “thank you” on the check they presented at the end of a meal received on average 11% more tips than those who didn’t. Gratitude does have a boomerang effect.
We are reminded in Mass today how blessed we are. Sure there will be difficult times in life, but God will not abandon us. He will help us through. If we follow the wisdom and the way of life he has revealed to us we can, with gratitude, look forward to eternal joy. “Not a hair on your head will be destroyed. By your perseverance you will secure your lives.” Amen.
Order your Christmas presents that last!
Please remember us when buying
$1.00 plus shipping
Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson
$10.00 each plus shipping
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
|Fr. Edward J. Carter|
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and
a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
Cost — $200.00
a cup with a Mary's image on it
Cost — $15
Rosaries with Mary's Image Available
Aurora Borealis Beads
6mm - $30.00
8mm - $40.00
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Michael
$40 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Main Shepherds of Christ Page