Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
December 18th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 5 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for December 18th are Joyful.
God's Blue Book V
October 29, 1994 - After Communion, 11:30 Mass
Your Presence Pervades My Soul
Messenger: The song, Your Presence, is constantly going through my mind.
Oh, God, my God, how I love You and long for You! How I am so in awe that You love me, little me, with such love! No matter what, You love me, I am the creation of the Father. I do not deserve this love that You give me. I love you so much, Mary, the Father and Holy Spirit. I cry because I love God so much. I scarce can breathe when Jesus is inside of me in the Eucharist.
Messenger: I saw Your Heart, all open and on fire, all the way over to Mass and all through the Mass: red on the outside, yellow, bright and brilliant and open, inside. I see it before me as a constant presence in my heart. Yesterday I saw Your brown hair. Today I see this beautiful Heart, all aglow and so open, open with the intense fire of Your love, for me, for each soul. You beckon us to come in and dwell deeply in the open Heart, to be protected from everything, to be lost in the great sea of Your love. Oh, Jesus, how I love You, my beloved! You love me. You loved me to Your death on the cross. You always love me. The love of Your Heart pervades my soul. I smelled roses when I went to communion. My beloved Mother is ready with her heart to cradle me and take me to her most precious Son.
December 12, 1994 Rosary
This rosary, December 12, 1994, was given as Mary appeared that evening at 6:30 in the back of the Rosary Chapel at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
The Joyful Mysteries
Song: Ave Maria
- Luke 1:26-28
In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the House of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. He went in and said to her, 'Rejoice, you who enjoy God's favour! the Lord is with you.'
Hail Mary... Messenger: In response to the angel Mary said, "yes". She always complied to the will of the Father. She always trusted and had such faith. Song: Come Holy Spirit Messenger: Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word was made flesh. There was such intimacy between Jesus and Mary from the first moment of conception. Jesus grew inside of Mary’s body. It was in her womb that His most precious Sacred Heart was formed. Joseph was filled with fear and an angel of the Lord appeared to him and told him to be not afraid. When we receive Jesus in the Eucharist He is no less present than when Mary carried Him inside of her womb.
Song: O Holy Mary
Song: Ave Maria
- Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth.
- When she saw Elizabeth the babe in Elizabeth’s womb leapt for joy.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out with a loud voice her Magnificat.
- Luke 1: 46-47
And Mary said:
My soul proclaims
the greatness of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Saviour;
Luke 1: 49
for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
Luke 1: 48
because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed,
Jesus wants us to realize how truly present He is inside of us each time that we receive Him in the Eucharist. We receive the true Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who comes inside of us with such love. If we saw Mary this day carrying Jesus we would jump for joy, but we receive Jesus every day when we go to Communion and He is no less present inside of us. Hail Mary... Song: O Come, O Come Emmanuel
The Birth of Jesus
1. Messenger: Put yourself in the stable in Bethlehem and see Mary and Joseph as they anxiously await the birth of Jesus.
2. Jesus is born.
3. The cows and sheep are there to keep Him warm.
4. Song: Angels We Have Heard on High (verse 1)
5. Song: Angels We Have Heard on High (refrain)
6. Song: Away in the Manger
7. Song: O Come All Ye Faithful
8. Song: What Child Is This
9. Hail Mary...
10. Hail Mary...
Song: Ave Maria
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. Messenger: See Mary and Joseph as they bring the Baby Jesus to the temple to be circumcised.
2. Mary holds her tender Baby Jesus so close to her and Simeon prophesizes the sufferings that she and Jesus would suffer.
3. Luke 2:34
Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, 'Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed --
4. Luke 2:35
and a sword will pierce your soul too -- so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.'
5. From that moment on whenever Mary looked at her beloved Son the prophecy of Simeon was close in her heart.
6. See her as she gazes so tenderly into the eyes of her beloved Son.
7. Song: Mary’s Song
8. Messenger: How well the Heart of Mary knows the Heart of Jesus. She looked at Him so tenderly as a baby. She peered into His eyes on Calvary.
9. And how many times her heart was pierced with a sword during His bitter Passion as she stood under His cross and beheld the One that she held as a Baby when Simeon told her this prophecy.
10. If we could see through Mary’s eyes all that Jesus suffered for us, all that He underwent all through His life in greatest love for us. She comes to tell us of this great love that He has for each and every one of us. See through her eyes, see her Son from His infancy to His ascension into heaven as she saw Him. Go to His most Sacred Heart through her most precious Heart that pondered Him and His love.
Song: Ave Maria
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. Luke 2:41-42
Every year his parents used to go to Jerusalem for the feast of the Passover. When he was twelve years old, they went up for the feast as usual.
2. They had gone a day’s journey before they realized that Jesus was still behind.
3. With their hearts in deepest sorrowing they returned to Jerusalem to look for their beloved Son.
4. Faith and trust always in God, Mary’s Heart always trusted, even in all her sorrow she always knew that the Father loved her.
5. They found Jesus in the temple and He was talking to the teachers and they were astounded at His wisdom.
6. Luke 2:48
They were overcome when they saw him, and his mother said to him, 'My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you.'
7. And He told Mary and Joseph that He had to be about His Father’s business. He then went down and was subject to them.
8. Mary, if we ever wander from Jesus’ most Sacred Heart, lead us back to the love of Jesus’ Heart.
9. She is the key to lead us to the greatest intimacy with Jesus. It is through her Immaculate Heart that we will be led ever closer to Him.
10. Song: Sweet Sacrament We Thee Adore
Song: Ave Maria
Messenger: December 17, 1994 Mary appeared, 6:30, at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. I received the following rosary.
December 17, 1994 - Saturday
- Messenger: The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary. "Mary said, ‘You see before you the Lord’s servant, let it happen to me as you have said.’ And the angel left her." (Lk 1:38).
- She always had such trust and faith in the Father. She always complied with the Father’s Will. She said yes to the angel.
- She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word became Flesh.
- Song: Come Holy Spirit, Fill Our Hearts . . .
- There was such intimacy between Mary and Jesus from the first moment of conception.
- His little life grew within her body.
- It was in her womb that the most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed.
- Joseph was filled with fear and an angel of the Lord appeared to him and told him to be not afraid.
- He loved and supported Mary.
- Song: O Holy Dwelling Place of God
- Messenger: Mary went to visit her cousin Elizabeth.
- When she arrived, the child in Elizabeth’s womb leapt for joy.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out in a loud voice the Magnificat.
- Song: My Soul Rejoices in God My Savior
- Jesus is no less present when He comes inside of us when we receive the Eucharist than He was the day that Mary carried Him inside of her womb. If we saw Mary with Jesus in her womb, we would be in awe of God inside of her, but He comes inside of us in His Divinity and Humanity, and He is present to us. We should be so flattered that Jesus comes inside of us.
- He wants so much intimacy and love with us.
- This is our beloved Savior. He longs and He waits for us to come and to receive Him, and to sit with Him in front of the tabernacle.
- Song: O Come, O Come Emmanuel
- A voice cries out in the wilderness: Prepare the way of the Lord!
- Hail Mary...
The Birth of Jesus
- Messenger: Jesus was born in a stable because there was no room for Him in the inn.
- He had not a place to lay His head. He laid His head in a manger at birth and it hung from a cross at His death.
- The sheep and the cows kept Him warm.
- Song: Angels We Have Heard on High
- Jesus comes to us now as He was born in a stable, in quietness. He comes inside of our hearts.
- Song: Away in a Manger
- Song: O Come let us Adore Him (refrain)
- What the birth of the baby Jesus did for salvation history!
- Jesus loved us so much that He humbled Himself to be born a human.
- Hail Mary...
The Presentation in the Temple
- Messenger: See Joseph and Mary as they take Jesus to the temple to be circumcised.
- The prophet Simeon predicts the sufferings of Jesus and Mary.
- And a sword, too, shall pierce thy heart.
- "As the child’s father and mother were wondering at the things that were being said about him, Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, ‘Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed -’ ".
- See the tender eyes of Mary look into Jesus’ beautiful baby eyes with such love. And see her eyes look into His eyes as He carries His cross on Calvary.
- How her heart was pierced with a sword. See her. See all the sorrows that she went through. See through her eyes all the sufferings that she saw Jesus suffer for love of us. She calls us to see through her eyes the love of her beloved Son.
- Song: I Rocked Him as a Baby
- Stand under the cross with our beloved Mary and see through her eyes. Helpless, she stands and watches her Son for three agonizing hours as He breathes His last breath and sheds His last drop of Blood and gives the last beat of His Heart . . .the greatest love for each and every one of us.
- How do we think about Mary who mothers us as she mothered Jesus, who is forever by our side with the most intense love? Mary, please help us to have a closer union with you so that the Holy Spirit can transform our hearts more into the image of Jesus, your Precious Son.
- Song: I Rocked Him as a Baby
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- Messenger: See Mary and Joseph as they take Jesus up to the temple for the feast of the Passover when He was twelve years old.
- They had gone a day’s journey before they realized that they had left their beloved Jesus behind.
- Think of the sorrow in their hearts to lose their beloved Jesus. Think of how it would be to lose your beloved child.
- With hearts full of greatest sorrow, they returned to Jerusalem to find their beloved child.
- After searching for three long days, they found Him teaching in the temple.
- And she said to Him: "...’My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you’."(Lk 2:48).
- And He told them that He had to be about His Father’s business, and He went down and became subject to them.
- Mary, please lead us to the Eucharist. He is truly present there, no less present than He was when you searched for Him and found Him in the temple. And He comes to us with greatest love, and longs for us to realize His presence and how He remains with us this day with greatest love.
- Mary, please lead us to the Eucharist, to your Son, Jesus Christ, who waits endless hours in the tabernacle longing and thirsting for souls to come and be with Him. Open our blind eyes through your Immaculate Heart. Help us to realize your Son’s immense love for us.
- Song: Sweet Sacrament We Thee Adore (Refrain).
The Blessed Mother appeared to me during this rosary. It was a live rosary transcribed from a tape. I received this during Mary's apparition. I was there with my two children and Marty while Mary appeared.
December 21, 1994
Feast of St. Peter Canisius
1. Jesus died to bring us new life. After being locked in the tomb for three days after His crucifixion, He arose on the third day as He foretold.
2. When we suffer sometimes it seems so hard to bear, but in all the suffering, if we cooperate with the will of God, there is a deeper sharing in His life that this suffering brings, the life that Jesus wants us to share when we go through this suffering.
3. He came that we might have a share in His life, so that we might have life and have it to the full.
4. Mary Magdalene and some of the others went to the tomb. The stone had been rolled back.
5. Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene. She didn't know who He was at first, but then she realized that it was Jesus. He told her not to touch Him because He had not gone to His Father yet.
6. Jesus appeared to the apostles. They had locked themselves in a room because they were afraid.
7. He traveled with two men on the way to Emmaus and recounted to them the scriptures that referred to Him from Moses and all the prophets.
8. When they got to Emmaus, they sat at table and He broke bread and blessed it. Then they recognized Him, but He vanished from their sight.
9. Later He appeared to the apostles. Thomas was with them and he wanted to put his hands into Jesus' hands and feet. And Jesus said, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."
10. Jesus gave to them the power to baptize and to forgive sins.
1. When we are baptized, we share in God's life in a special way.
2. He took them out to the town of Bethany and gave them His final blessing.
3. Then he raised His arms and ascended into heaven.
4. Think of this. Jesus rose from the dead and He ascended into heaven.
5. He died - He rose from the dead - He ascended into heaven.
6. "But our homeland is in heaven and it is from there that we are expecting a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transfigure the wretched body of ours into the mould of his glorious body, through the working of the power which he has, even to bring all things under his mastery." Phillipians 3:20-21
7. Think of Mary and the apostles and how they felt to see Jesus leave.
8. Jesus is truly present today in the Holy Eucharist, He remains with us in love.
9. Song: A Song From Jesus - I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior.
10. He gives us a special sharing in His life in baptism. Song: I Am the Bread of Life.
John 6: 53-58
Jesus replied to them:
In all truth I tell you,
if you do not eat
the flesh of the Son of man
and drink his blood,
you have no life in you.
Anyone who does eat my flesh
and drink my blood
has eternal life,
and I shall raise that person up
on the last day.
For my flesh is real food
and my blood is real drink.
Whoever eats my flesh
and drinks my blood
lives in me
and I live in that person.
As the living Father sent me
and I draw life from the Father,
so whoever eats me
will also draw life from me.
This is the bread
which has come down from heaven;
it is not like the bread our ancestors ate:
they are dead,
but anyone who eats this bread
will live for ever.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. "John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit.’" Acts 1: 5
2. "When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting;" Acts 2: 1-2
3. "and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them." Acts 2: 3
4. "They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves." Acts 2: 4
5. And the apostles were transformed from fear to fearlessness.
6. Holy Spirit, transform us to be more and more like Christ so that we may be led to deeper union with the Father, through Mary's Immaculate Heart. Mary, please help us to be joined ever so closely to your Immaculate Heart.
7. Song: Come Holy Ghost (1st verse)
8. The apostles that were once full of fear, now went out to preach the Gospel and all understood. And where they were once so fearful, now they were not afraid. They were fearless and transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit and His magnificent grace.
9. Holy Spirit, impart to us the grace that we need to be drawn ever closer to the most Sacred Heart of Jesus through His most loving Mother. Help us to have the courage to do that which God has created us to do and to follow the plan of the Father. Where we were once full of fear, make us now fearless to follow Your calling.
10. Song: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts
The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
1. Mary remained on the earth a long time after Jesus' death.
2. And when her time had come, she was taken up into heaven.
3. She loved Jesus so much.
4. Mary is with God forever in heaven.
5. Mary has the closest union to God.
6. She is our Heavenly Mother. She wants to guide us to an ever closer and intimate union with her most precious Son. It is through her Immaculate Heart that we will achieve a most intimate union in the inner recesses of His Most Sacred Heart.
7. All that is of any account, is always rooted in God. The greater our union here on earth, the greater our union will be with the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit when we get to heaven, which is our true home.
8. Jesus longs to be ever closer and closer and closer to us. In order to have this intense union with Him, it is necessary to realize the oneness between Jesus and Mary, and go through Mary's Immaculate Heart to reach such deep union with Him.
9. Mary, hold us so close to your heart; mother us. Help us to know you as our most Loving Mother whom Jesus gave to us, and lead us to such close intimacy to your Beloved Son and His Most Sacred Heart.
10. Holy Spirit, please transform us more and more into the image and likeness of Jesus.
Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
1. Now Mary reigns with her Beloved Son in the courts of heaven.
2. "Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars." Revelation 12: 1
3. "What no eye has seen and no ear has heard, what the mind of man cannot visualise; all that God has prepared for those who love him;" 1 Corinthians 2:9
4. Such preciousness, those moments after communion, this special union with Jesus. Such burning love He has for us, and we love Him. We share a most intimate communion with Jesus. Our union with Jesus here below is a speck amount compared to the intense union that we will have with Him that will last forever and ever and ever and never end in heaven.
5. This intense union that we have with Jesus and with Mary leads us ever closer and closer to the most tender love of Our Father in the Holy Spirit.
6. No person, nothing that we experience here can ever compare to the intimate union that we have interiorly with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in union with Mary.
7. That is what heaven is: this unending intense union with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and seeing Mary and being with her and all the angels and saints in such bliss forever and ever and ever.
8. Song: Hail Holy Queen Enthroned Above - 1st verse and refrain
9. Song: Ave Maria, Gratia plena, Dominus tecum, Benedicta tu
10. Mary is with us this very day. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. This is God's world. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist with the most ardent love for each one of us. Jesus remains in the Eucharist and longs and waits for each one of us. And someday we can be forever in such intense union with the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, in union with Mary and the angels and saints forever and ever and ever in heaven. We cannot imagine in any way what heaven is like. God's Divine embrace in heaven, such a gift.
CHRISTMAS DAY CHILDREN'S ROSARY
December 25, 1994
- The Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked Mary to be the Mother of Jesus.
- Mary always complied with the Will of the Father. She said "yes" to the angel.
- She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word was made flesh.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost…
- There was such intimacy between Mary and Jesus from the first moment of conception.
- She felt the life of the child Jesus grow within her womb.
- It was in her womb that the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed through the Holy Spirit.
- It is in realizing this connection between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that we will grow in greater union with God.
- The Holy Spirit forever transforms us more and more into the image of Jesus.
- The womb of the Virgin Mary is the holy dwelling place of our beloved Savior.
- Mary, being pregnant herself, but hearing through the angel that Elizabeth had conceived a child in her old age, made haste to the hill country to be with her cousin Elizabeth.
- When she arrived, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out in a loud voice the Magnificat.
- Mary said, "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior." (Lk 1:46,47)
- "…because he has looked upon the humiliation of his servant. Yes, from now onwards all generations will call me blessed." (Lk 1:48)
- "…for the Almighty has done great things for me. Holy is his name." (Lk 1:49)
- Jesus is no less present this day in the Eucharist than He was in Mary's womb.
- How He waits and yearns for us to come and to be with Him because He loves us so much!
- If we realized how much He loves us, we would never fear.
- Song: O come, O come, Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel, that mourns in lonely exile here, until the Son of God appears. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to you, O Israel!
Birth of Jesus
- Think of the glorious night when Jesus was born in a stable. The angels sang and shepherds watched.
- The cows and the sheep were there to keep them warm.
- This is truly Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who humbled Himself to share in our humanity.
- Song: Angels we have heard on high, sweetly singing o'er the plains. And the mountains in reply, echoing their joyous strains.
- Song: Gloria in excelsis Deo, Gloria in excelsis Deo.
- Song: Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, the little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head. The stars in the sky looked down where He lay, the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.
- Song: O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.
- Song: What child is this who lay to rest, on Mary's lap is sleeping? Whom angels greet with anthem sweet, while shepherds watch are keeping.
- See Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the stable and see the tenderness in the eyes of Mary as she gazes on her newborn baby child, who is truly God!
- The birth of Jesus is at the heart of salvation history.
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- Mary and Joseph took the child Jesus to the temple.
- While they were there, the prophet Simeon prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary to come.
- Simeon said to Mary, "…and a sword will pierce your soul, too." (Lk 2:35)
- As he prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary, he also prophesied how many souls would be saved through Jesus.
- Mary gazes so tenderly on her precious child and, from this moment on, every time she looked at Jesus, she remembered the prophecy of Simeon.
- She had a constant ache in her Heart since the prophecy of Simeon.
- Song: See the eyes that look at Mary, her tender infant Child…
- She looked at the baby Jesus. She held Him in her arms. All through their life together, she knew His Heart. There was such love from the moment of conception between her and her Son! There was such intimacy between the Heart of Jesus and the Heart of Mary.
- Dear Mary, you knew the Heart of your beloved Son Jesus. Please lead us to closer intimacy with Him. It is in loving Him through your pure and tender Heart that I too will love Him more tenderly.
- Let us love, through your Heart, our beloved Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
- How the Heart of Mary knew the Heart of Jesus! How the Heart of Mary suffered every sorrow. How she suffered when they lost the child Jesus in the temple.
- She calls out to us today to pray for her little lost children of the world.
- "It happened that, three days later, they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them, and asking them questions; and all those who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his replies." (Lk 2:46,47)
- When His parents saw Him "…his mother said to him, 'My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you?" (Lk 2:48)
- "He went down with them then and came to Nazareth and lived under their authority. His mother stored up all these things in her heart." (Luke 2:51)
- She was His Mother. She took care of Him. She knew Him with a deep, motherly love in her Heart.
- Mary: My beloved children, pray to the child Jesus. He will answer your prayers.
- I see Mary before me alive many times when I pray this mystery of the rosary. I see her and hear her call out. She begs us to pray for her lost children so that they will not be condemned to hell for their sinfulness and willfulness.
- Mary: I am Mary, your mother. I am urgently calling you to spread the love of My Son Jesus to the world. Make this your Christmas gift to this world: to help spread these rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Please spread them to the children and the adults.
- Song: O come, little children…
Friday, December 30, 1994
Feast of the Holy Family
The Agony in the Garden
1. Jesus' greatest agony all through His passion, were the agonies He felt to His most Sacred Heart because He loves each one of us all so dearly.
2. Put yourself in the Garden and hear the sounds of the night. See Jesus there. Jesus sees before Him all of the sufferings that He will undergo His whole entire Passion, and with greatest love He complies to the will of the Father to go through this suffering for great love of each of us.
3. He loves each soul with the most tender love; and He saw before Him all the souls that He loved so dearly that would be condemned to eternal damnation forever.
4. He saw before Him all the men from all time and all the sins that they would commit despite His grace and His great love that He outpours to them from His Most Sacred Heart.
5. Jesus is Love. He has the tenderest Heart and He loves each soul so dearly. And to be neglected and treated so indifferently, how it wounded His Most Sacred Heart; and He suffered this agony so greatly in the garden.
6. He suffered so for the indifference shown to Him around the Sacrament of the Eucharist where He is truly present in His Divinity and humanity. Jesus gives Himself to souls and they neglect Him; some do not even talk to Him.
7. His agony was so great that His sweat became as great drops of blood.
8. Jesus: I sweat Blood for My Beloved souls.
9. Jesus: I love you so much.
10. Sing song: Come unto Me all who are weary
The Scourging at the Pillar
1. Jesus suffered so much agony to His Heart because Judas, whom He loved so dearly, Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss.
2. They tied Jesus to the pillar.
3. Be there at the pillar with Jesus and hear the blows that He received to His most precious back. Hear the sounds as the angry men with such hatred in their hearts, such anger, beat Jesus to their own exhaustion.
4. Jesus' once unblemished back was an open wound from the anger and hatred that these men beat Him as they did.
5. From His head to His feet, Jesus was beaten so badly. Jesus, who is the Son of God, who is Love, who comes to us with the greatest love and asks us to love God and to love one another was beaten by those He loved so much.
6. His greatest agony was not His wounds to His Body or the blood that ran down His body; but His greatest agony was for the cold hearts that will not open their hearts to the love that He pours out to them this day. He calls out to us to come to the love of God.
7. He remains in the Eucharist, no less present than the day they scourged Him at the pillar; and He wants us to come and to be so close to Him so He can give us such love.
8. Jesus loves us no less than the day they beat Him for our sins. Jesus would die for us this day.
9. He is in the tabernacle. Jesus is waiting for us. Jesus loves us always — in joy and suffering. Jesus will never abandon us; Jesus is forever by our side. Jesus wants us to come to Him always.
10. Jesus: Oh, you cold hearts! Do you not listen to My call to you to open up your heart and to let Me in? I suffered so much agony. Meditate on My passion. Open up your heart this evening. Let me speak to you in your heart. It is there that your peace and love and your joy lies. I am Jesus, your Beloved Savior. I wait for you; I long for you. I want to share My love with you; the love that I have for you this day. Open your heart to My Love. Let Me penetrate your being with My love; and the joy that you will have is a joy that nothing on this earth can give to you. It is My Divine Love, My Divine Life that I give to you this day. Open your heart and let Me in.
The Crowning of Thorns
1. They wove for Jesus a sharp crown of piercing thorns and they pounded it into His Most Precious Head.
2. They clothed Him with a dirty purple robe and gave Him a scepter to hold and mocked Him as a King.
3. They spit on Him and mocked Him.
4. This is Jesus Christ, the Son of God; and He comes to us with the great love that He has. And He asks us to be there and watch as they crown Him with thorns. He would withstand this torture for us this day. This is the love that He has: that He gave His blood; that He gave His flesh; that He gave His all. And He calls out to us to please open our hearts to the love that He has for us.
5. As He suffered so for all the sins of all men, He was comforted by the acts of love that we give to Him this very day: the time that we spend with Him after the Eucharist and the time that we spend with Him in front of the Tabernacle.
6. Jesus loves us so much He withstood this beating for love of us.
7. Jesus suffered for our sins.
8. Jesus wants us to love Him today.
9. Jesus wants a personal love relationship with Him.
10. Jesus is our spouse — the bridegroom of our soul.
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. See the men as they stand around Jesus. With a lance they poke at him. See Jesus, His face always at total peace because He knew the Father's love. His hands were tied. He stood there, Jesus, who is all loving; and they condemn Him to death on the cross.
2. Jesus remained at peace through all the torture that He withstood because He knew the Father's love. The Father loves each one of us so much. The Father created each one of us uniquely special. There is not another person that is quite like us. The Father has a plan for each one of us and He wants us to be happy and to live this plan.
3. They gave to Jesus a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder; and His shoulder felt as if it would break through to the ground.
4. Jesus' eyes met the eyes of His loving Mother. Mary, who raised Jesus as a little baby, who carried Him in her womb, who stood by Him all through His life, and now walks by Jesus on Calvary and her eyes met His. There is such intimacy between Jesus and His Mother. Such love between His Heart and her heart. And it is the love that They have in Their Hearts that They want to give to us this very day.
5. As Mary walked by Jesus' side, she walks by our side this very day. She never abandons us. She withstood all of His suffering on Calvary; and God will give us the grace to withstand our trials if we pray for it this day. And Mary walks by our side as she walked by the side of Jesus, her Son, on Calvary.
6. Song: Lord, let me walk that lonesome road with you under the weight of the wood. Lord, let me walk that last mile in your shoes, under the weight of the wood.
7. Jesus: Carry your crosses today and love Me. Tell the world to carry the little crosses I give them and to pray for grace for the priests, the Church and the world.
8. Song: See the Eyes that look at Mary
9. Song: A Song From Jesus
10. Song: I Love You Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. See Mary as she held Jesus, His little baby hands and feet; and see her as she stands by as they nail His precious hands and feet to the cross.
2. Song: Little Baby Hands and Feet
3. Mary cries out this day; Mary has come as Our Lady of Light to tell us to turn our lives back to the love of her Son. It is there that our peace and our joy lie.
4. He gave His flesh; He gave His blood; He gave the last beat of His Heart; and He asks us for two things; He asks us to love God and to love one another.
5. Jesus loved those who persecuted Him; Jesus loved those who crucified Him.
6. As Jesus gave Himself, His arms outstretched and gave His all for love of us, He asks us today to come to the Eucharist. Jesus gives Himself to us there. Jesus gave Himself to us when He died on the cross. And He waits for us with such love that only He can give to us.
7. He hung for three agonizing hours on the cross and His last thoughts were for us; and He gave His Mother. As Mary mothered Jesus, she mothers each and everyone of us.
8. Mary, open our hearts to the love of your Precious Son. It is through your Most Immaculate Heart, your heart that knew Him, that we will be led to closer union with Jesus who loves us so much.
9. As she held Him in her arms as a baby, she now receives His lifeless body in her arms under the cross.
Battered, bruised and bloody, He has not a breath in His body. He gave His all because He loves us so much. Jesus calls us to love God and love of one another.
10. Jesus: I AM JESUS, THE SON OF GOD AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH — I DIED FOR YOU AND I remain with you today, truly present in the Eucharist.
Jesus appeared in magnificent light as the Sacred Heart. Jesus illuminated brightly throughout the entire rosary and throughout the entire talk.
This rosary was prayed at the home of a friend of Rita's. There were about 20 people present. Marty led the rosary. Rita gave a witness/talk and sang some of the songs she received from Jesus.
Jiffy Sheet: 108 day Novena beginning December 14, 2005 to March 31, 2006
You will need: 1. This sheet
2. Holy Spirit Novena Book
3. Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
I. Begin at 6:20 p.m. by singing, "Come Holy Ghost" (verse 1).
- Say, "I want to make a Spiritual Communion."
- "I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love." (This will unite us in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.)
- Cast out Satan: "We cast Satan into the fires of hell, far from us, our families, our Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
|Period I||Dec 14 - J||15 - L||16 - S||17 - G||18 - J||19 - L||20 - S||21 - G||22 - J|
|II||23 - L||24 - S||25 - G||26- J||27 - L||28 - S||29 - G||30 - J||31 - L|
|Period I||Jan 1 - S||2 - G||3 - J||4 - L||5 - S||6 - G||7 - J||8 - L||9 - S|
|II||10 - G||11 - J||12 - L||13 - S||14 - G||15 - J||16 - L||17 - S||18 - G|
|Period I||19 - J||20 - L||21 - S||22 - G||23 - J||24 - L||25 - S||26 - G||27 - J|
|II||28 - L||29 - S||30 - G||31 - J||Feb 1 - L||2 - S||3 - G||4 - J||5 - L|
|Period I||6 - S||7 - G||8 - J||9 - L||10 - S||11 - G||12 - J||13 - L||14 - S|
|II||15 - G||16 - J||17 - L||18 - S||19 - G||20 - J||21 - L||22 - S||23 - G|
|Period I||24 - J||25 - L||26 - S||27 - G||28 - J||Mar 1 - L||2 - S||3 - G||4 - J|
|II||5 - L||6 - S||7 - G||8 - J||9 - L||10 - S||11 - G||12 - J||13 - L|
|Period I||14 - S||15 - G||16 - J||17 - L||18 - S||19 - G||20 - J||21 - L||22 - S|
|II||23 - G||24 - J||25 - L||26 - S||27 - G||28 - J||29 - L||30 - S||31- G|
- Pray the Holy Spirit Novena using the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.
- After the novena, read the appropriate meditation. For example: period 1, day 1; period 1, day 2; etc. This will continue until further indicated.
- It is enormously important that you feel as a body praying together, asking for the special coming of the Holy Spirit.
- After the meditation say: "We consecrate the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary."
- Ask that the Blood of Jesus be spread on the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world.
- Begin the 6:30 p.m. prayer service as usual.
II. Begin the 6:30 prayer service
- Begin praying: Dear Father in the name of Your Son Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, with all the angels and the saints and the souls in purgatory, we join in one mind and one heart and ask the Holy Spirit to come to all the world in a special way, especially to our priests. We pray all prayers for the priests and the renewal of the Church and the world and for the Shepherds of Christ intentions. By the precious Body and Blood of Jesus we cast out Satan far from this place, our families, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We ask the Blood of Jesus be spread on us, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We beg for grace and mercy for the world and wish to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We give our hearts to Jesus and Mary with all gathered here in love. We wish to be forgiven for offending one another. We love You God, help us.
- Sing A Song from Jesus. Refrain: "I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you, I come to you this day."
- Then begin the prayers of the Good Shepherd (Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual).
- Sing The Rosary song Refrain: "Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts, Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts."
1) Ave Maria, Ave Maria.
2) Jesus we love You, Mary we love you.
3) This is her peace plan, Children must pray it.
4) We turn to Mary, She is the Queen of Peace.
5) Oh Sacred Heart Divine, Oh Heart of Mary pure, Ave Maria, We love to pray it!
- Begin the rosary. Please use the Rosary Books and the Rosary Aves. The important thing is to pray the prayers and the rosary at 6:30 p.m., if possible. (Rosary mysteries need to be according to the Rosary Novena.)
- Read the Ten Commandments.
- I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
- You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
- Pray A Prayer of Thanksgiving then read the Daily Message for the day.
Call Morrow for Christmas Gifts
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page