| Shepherds of Christ
December 2, 2010
December 3rd Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 6 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for December 3rd are Sorrowful.
December 2nd - 5th
1:30pm and 6:20pm
Please tune in!
We need funds for the mailing
of Fr. Joe's book
Our Lord wants out.
Please pray for Jimmy & Delores.
Give gifts that last.
Please remember us when buying
your Christmas gifts.
Can anyone please help us payoff
our loan on the building?
Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson
Please help us.
Call Doris 1-888-211-3041
or Call 1-727-725-9312
We need to print the
Tiny Tot Rosary Books.
Can anyone please help us with the this?
We need to reprint the Cycle A Homily Book
Please help us to reprint the book
to send to the priests.
Christmas Day Children's Rosary
December 25, 1994
The Joyful Mysteries
1. The Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked Mary to be the Mother of Jesus.
2. Mary always complied with the Will of the Father. She said "yes" to the angel.
3. She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word was made flesh.
4. Song: Come Holy Ghost…
5. There was such intimacy between Mary and Jesus from the first moment of conception.
6. She felt the life of the child Jesus grow within her womb.
7. It was in her womb that the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed through the Holy Spirit.
8. It is in realizing this connection between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that we will grow in greater union with God.
9. The Holy Spirit forever transforms us more and more into the image of Jesus.
10. The womb of the Virgin Mary is the holy dwelling place of our beloved Savior.
1. Mary, being pregnant herself, but hearing through the angel that Elizabeth had conceived a child in her old age, made haste to the hill country to be with her cousin Elizabeth.
2. When she arrived, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy.
3. Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out in a loud voice the Magnificat.
4. Mary said, "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior." (Lk 1:46,47)
5. "…because he has looked upon the humiliation of his servant. Yes, from now onwards all generations will call me blessed." (Lk 1:48)
6. "…for the Almighty has done great things for me. Holy is his name." (Lk 1:49)
7. Jesus is no less present this day in the Eucharist than He was in Mary's womb.
8. How He waits and yearns for us to come and to be with Him because He loves us so much!
9. If we realized how much He loves us, we would never fear.
10. Song: O come, O come, Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel, that mourns in lonely exile here, until the Son of God appears. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to you, O Israel!
Birth of Jesus
1. Think of the glorious night when Jesus was born in a stable. The angels sang and shepherds watched.
2. The cows and the sheep were there to keep them warm.
3. This is truly Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who humbled Himself to share in our humanity.
4. Song: Angels we have heard on high, sweetly singing o'er the plains. And the mountains in reply, echoing their joyous strains.
5. Song: Gloria in excelsis Deo, Gloria in excelsis Deo.
6. Song: Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, the little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head. The stars in the sky looked down where He lay, the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.
7. Song: O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.
8. Song: What child is this who lay to rest, on Mary's lap is sleeping? Whom angels greet with anthem sweet, while shepherds watch are keeping.
9. See Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the stable and see the tenderness in the eyes of Mary as she gazes on her newborn baby child, who is truly God!
10. The birth of Jesus is at the heart of salvation history.
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. Mary and Joseph took the child Jesus to the temple.
2. While they were there, the prophet Simeon prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary to come.
3. Simeon said to Mary, "…and a sword will pierce your soul, too." (Lk 2:35)
4. As he prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary, he also prophesied how many souls would be saved through Jesus.
5. Mary gazes so tenderly on her precious child and, from this moment on, every time she looked at Jesus, she remembered the prophecy of Simeon.
6. She had a constant ache in her Heart since the prophecy of Simeon.
7. Song: See the eyes that look at Mary, her tender infant Child…
8. She looked at the baby Jesus. She held Him in her arms. All through their life together, she knew His Heart. There was such love from the moment of conception between her and her Son! There was such intimacy between the Heart of Jesus and the Heart of Mary.
9. Dear Mary, you knew the Heart of your beloved Son Jesus. Please lead us to closer intimacy with Him. It is in loving Him through your pure and tender Heart that I too will love Him more tenderly.
10. Let us love, through your Heart, our beloved Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
1. How the Heart of Mary knew the Heart of Jesus! How the Heart of Mary suffered every sorrow. How she suffered when they lost the child Jesus in the temple.
2. She calls out to us today to pray for her little lost children of the world.
3. "It happened that, three days later, they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them, and asking them questions; and all those who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his replies." (Lk 2:46,47)
4. When His parents saw Him "…his mother said to him, 'My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you?" (Lk 2:48)
5. "He went down with them then and came to Nazareth and lived under their authority. His mother stored up all these things in her heart." (Luke 2:51)
6. She was His Mother. She took care of Him. She knew Him with a deep, motherly love in her Heart.
7. Mary: My beloved children, pray to the child Jesus. He will answer your prayers.
8. I see Mary before me alive many times when I pray this mystery of the rosary. I see her and hear her call out. She begs us to pray for her lost children so that they will not be condemned to hell for their sinfulness and willfulness.
9. Mary: I am Mary, your mother. I am urgently calling you to spread the love of My Son Jesus to the world. Make this your Christmas gift to this world: to help spread these rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Please spread them to the children and the adults.
10. Song: O come, little children…
I Want Both Feet Off The Ground
January 18, 1994 4:40 a.m.
R. Dear Jesus, I am ready for Your work. I love You. I am sorry I didn't get to Mass because of the snow. I love You, Jesus.
Jesus: You mustn't feel that I am displeased because you stayed home. You need to be with Me at home just as you are in church. Focus on Me and My love for you and keep making Spiritual Communions. I am Jesus. I am present. I talk, you write. I am He Whose bootstraps you are unworthy to tie. I am He Who loves you intently. If you only knew a little of My love, you would be preaching about Me from a high mountain.
You are he that wants one foot on the earth and one foot in the air. One foot will let go, but the other is not willing. I want both of your feet off the floor. That extra security you hold on to, just in case--that is what makes you worldly. I demand you let go entirely. You will then be free in My love. You will soar! As long as you think you are doing any of it yourself you stop yourself from the total freedom of letting go.
So here you are and I am telling you in your heart to do something and you decide to ask someone else, or you procrastinate, or you want proof. I don't give proof! The beauty of total surrender is to have no proof and total trust in Him Who truly loves you! "Well, Lord, I know you are telling me this." Then, do it child! Let go! Feel the freedom of flying. You are totally free. I am running the balloons. You, child, let go. You totally surrendered to Me and at first you were afraid, but here you are flying and it is such freedom! Take in the sights. Be lighted on your way. Do you trust Me like that? If you don't, you are still in control.
The will of The Father I make clear to you. You want that security the world says you should have. The world is not secure. It is built on a sinking ship. It may look secure, but in one instant your ship could sink and if you are counting on yourself, what will you do?
I sail your balloon to heights you never dreamed possible. Let go. I run the balloon. There may be a little wind, but the freedom of sailing, of knowing you will never lose your way because Jesus is holding you up, what power Jesus has over all and He holds you up! If you go out on a limb for Him, He supports the limb. "Scary," you say? "Freedom," I say! When you trust your interior promptings this much, when you know God is this close that you will do whatever He calls you to, despite the world, that is freedom. You are My special messengers. The world is teaching some awfully sick messages. People are getting literally sick. Become selfless, let Me possess you so I can do what I need to through you.
The world wants you to have security, insurance, jobs that they consider safe. "Be sure you have all these things to be sure." Sure of what? That in one minute there can be an earthquake and it all is destroyed? You are not sure! I have all the power. You are so silly to think you are sure of anything in this world.
There is only one thing you can be sure of: I am Jesus, Son of the Living God. Put your trust in Me and then you are sure. You may not receive a reward in this world, but you, for sure, will receive a golden reward in the next.
Let go, My children. Seek after only the things of God. Do not store up earthly treasures that wither and fade. Store up heavenly treasures that never die.
Let go, My children. I am waiting for you to let go with both of your feet. Jump into the arms of Him Who saves you. You let go, I catch you. God is there to hold you up lest you stumble and lose your way.
You walk the road to My love. It does not go down the solid roads the world has built. It is a road suspended in the sky. To know Me is to let go. Get off that road that appears to the world as solid. You know an earthquake can split that road in half. Walk My road with Me. That may mean the road seems to be missing at times. But you do not have your ducks in a row. Minute by minute you follow a road supported by Me. What freedom! To trust in Me, to do My work with support from Me is so free, but so uncertain for your earthly minds.
I tell you in your hearts. The world wouldn't even hear that which becomes to you a command to obedience. I tell you to do such things. The more I possess your soul, the more it becomes Me acting out of you. You know you are doing things you would not have done before.
This is Me. When you beg Me to possess your soul, you let go and I take over. You don't need security here. You only need the inner promptings and the trust in your heart that God has spoken and you follow His command.
How can I minister to this sick world if you choose to keep one foot on what the world calls "solid ground"? I want to possess you. I want to operate from your very being. I want to be in constant communion with you. I want you to hear the pipeline to Me every second you breathe. You will do this when you let go. I need to have full reign to operate from you as I see fit. Believe Me, I will not be doing what you would do.
When you see yourself moving selflessly ahead, doing My work, no questions asked, when you are listening to your information from within instead of from without, then your pipeline is open and working. Your answers are in your heart. You search for your answers in a senseless world, while you cover up the answers in your heart. Let Me possess you. Be selfless, be unattached. Operate as I am telling you in your heart.
"But," you say, "Oh, how do you test it?" That is the world. The more you know Me, you do not even think. It is I Who operate you. You do not even deliberate. I just work through you and you see that what you did was a vital move in My plan. But you did not even deliberate much. You were pushed in that direction and you knew you had to do it.
Child, listen to your heart. I am calling you to quiet union with Me. Silence with Me. Let Me change you and make you open. Say the Prayer for Union with Jesus, then let go and let Me do My work. I need your total submission. Your security is not found in thinking. It is found in your heart, in being so attached to Me that it is I Who live and act from your soul.
I operate you like a little windup doll. You don't worry and fret. You just go. You ask no questions. You are selfless and unattached and what you achieve is the work of the Son of Man.
I am Jesus. I am God. I am He Who wants to possess you and use you. When I do something, I do not make mistakes. Quit trying to do it yourself. Let Me operate you. Let Me do it all. Get both feet off the ground and say, "Lord, Lord, I give you My all. You use me, You run me, You possess me. I am Yours." Die to yourself and all the things of the world. You are he whom I want to possess and use to do My work. If you continue to do it your way, it is your doing a so-so job. Let go and let Me do My work as I want it done!
Don't ask questions. Don't jump back to the ground and say, "Oh, but it got scary out there with nothing under my feet. I just wanted to stand on solid ground." My ground is all that you must walk. You do not have a choice. My life in you is like being suspended in midair. It only feels good when you have decided that you will let go, that you know in your heart that trusting in Me is the only way. What freedom, to sail the sky and never ever look for security!
This is life in Me. You can't go to the world. Life with Me is like this. Life in the world is sick. You can't go there. You don't let go so you are not fully here. So, there is discontent in your heart. One foot on, one foot off. Surrender, My child. Let go with both feet and don't question! I will lift you up and lead you on your way. I need you to do My work in this world. If you become selfless and let Me possess you, you will operate just as I want you to because I will be doing the work.
Don't look for security! Pray constantly. I am as close as your breath. I am He Who powers you. You will not falter for I will catch you on your way. Your only job is to let go and trust. Know I am truly here and you are never abandoned. I love you so. You are doing My work with all your heart and I am powering your heart. Let go. Living in Me is not the security that the world preaches. It is like being in midair and knowing I am by your side and will catch you. If you feel your life is like this, being in midair, you are doing a great job. But it is not you at all. It is I Who sustain you. It is I Who act from you. You are My precious ones. You, I love to My death! Trust Me. I died for you. I am your beautiful Jesus. I am your spouse. I am ever by your side and I love you with a heart on fire for love of you. Surrender. Let go and you will be free in the Lord!
R. Alleluia. And He made them His workers and they acted as He did in them and the world knew His love in mighty proportion through those who chose to serve the Lord. Alleluia. Our hearts are lifted to such heights in Him. His ways are secure!
end of January 18, 1994
Order your Christmas presents that last!
Please remember us when buying
$1.00 plus shipping
Homilies by Fr. Joe Robinson
$10.00 each plus shipping
|Fr. Joe Robinson|
|Fr. Edward J. Carter|
Get a canvas print of Mary's image
with a sliver of glass and
a little bottle of
Jesus and Mary water.
The glass will be fixed behind the
back of the picture.
Cost — $200.00
a cup with a Mary's image on it
Cost — $15
Rosaries with Mary's Image Available
Aurora Borealis Beads
6mm - $30.00
8mm - $40.00
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
St. Michael - 11
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Michael
$40 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Immaculate Heart and Sacred Heart Pictures Available
with & without frames - different sizes available
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Main Shepherds of Christ Page