Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
December 24th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 2 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for December 24th are Sorrowful.
3 People reported miraculous healing
when they went to the site on the 17th.
December 10, 2005
Jesus speaks: When the grotto is completed
there will be special favors from her water.
God's Blue Book V
November 29, 1994
Love His Will
Messenger: I feel such an awareness of surrendering to Him to let Him operate me, in everything I do, to love His will for me. I surrender, He leads me. I yield to Him and He operates as I deliver these messages always yielding to Christ and letting Him operate to try to be that person the Father intended me to be. To do what He wills, to do what is in His plan for me. It is an act of my will to love His will, so I surrender to Him and be the empty vessel He uses to operate from. I am the child, He is the Father, I am the baby submissive at the breast. I trust Him like the baby, I surrender to Him, to die to my own willfulness and yield. I give Him myself. His life is within me. When I get self conscious around others sometimes I take back my control. He wants to operate when we are around others.
Jesus: Let go, you hold on so tight to the things that are near you not always right. Let go, Let go.
Messenger: I have a constant presence of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.From the words of the Mass
By the mystery of this water and wine may we come to share in the divinity
of Christ, who humbled himself to share in our humanity.
Messenger: We are human, through baptism we are given a special sharing in His life. He came that we might have life and have it to the full.
Saturate me with your life.
He shared in our humanity.
Messenger: The Son of God was made man in the Virgin Mary through the Holy Spirit.
Let us see the great sharing we have in His Divine life through baptism.
Help us to grow in our life in Him. He humbled Himself to share in our humanity.
LIFE is the word – We are blind - We do not see - We do not hear. We are busy until He gives us a bump on the head. Pray for all who cannot find Him even when they are bumped on the head. What a pitiful thing to not know God. Pray for all that they hear the word of God and keep it.
Jesus: Preach the Gospel in your being, My beloved ones. You are My hands, you are My feet, you are My body. Oh child, oh child, I do love you - open yourself up to My life dwelling in you. I am Life. I am Almighty. I am Truly present in the Eucharist this day! I love you so much!
November 29, 1994
Let Me Share Deeply in Your Life
Messenger: The more I become joined to Jesus the more deeply I can love God. I become more deeply one in Him. He lives in me. I can love God more deeply by being one in Him.
Song: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart
Messenger: Teach me to love You with this new heart. Oh, I know little of how to love You. Create in me, oh loving Savior, this special heart.
I want to love You Jesus deeper and deeper – let me love You through Mary's pure heart.
Let me be ever deeply united to You so I can love You more and more.
Father I come to You in the Mass in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary to offer a more pure sacrifice, a more pure offering – to love You more.
A Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love.
I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him. Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.
Let me unite with Him more, that I may more deeply love Him. May I help make reparation to His adorable Heart and the heart of His Mother, Mary. With greatest love, I offer myself to You and pray that You will accept my sacrifice of greatest love. I give myself to You and unite in Your gift of Yourself to me. Come and possess my soul.
Cleanse me, strengthen me, heal me. Dear Holy Spirit act in the heart of Mary to make me more and more like Jesus.
Father, I offer this my sacrifice, myself united to Jesus in the Holy Spirit to You. Help me to love God more deeply in this act of my greatest love.
Give me the grace to grow in my knowledge, love and service of You and for this to be my greatest participation in the Mass. Give me the greatest graces to love You so deeply in this Mass, You who are so worthy of my love.
-God's Blue Book, December 27, 1995
Messenger: Jesus, impart to me Your Divine love, let me share deeply in Your life – so, I can say, it is no longer I who live, but You who live in me. Fill me, permeate my being so I am filled with Your life and this love. Then, oh, my precious Jesus, can I ever love You more deeply. Oh, Jesus, how do I love You, little me? But, if You impart to me Your love and Your life, I can love You with this life and love as I become more united to You.
Oh, Jesus, I want to love You with the deepest love. You, my precious Savior help me to love You more deeply as I am one with You. Mother Mary, place me forever in the inner recesses of His Heart so I can more closely unite to Him and give Him deeper love.
I want to love You, Jesus. I want to give You the deepest love I can. Help me to have a heart like Yours so I can more deeply love You and all those You love. How little I am, but with You, my heart can overflow with Your love.
Come and unite with me. Pour Your love into me. I want to be one with Thee, to experience Your life as it flows in me as a bubbling brook, vibrant and forceful. The power of Your Love in me – the electricity of Your Love – Oh God fill me, permeate me so it is no longer I who live, but You who live in me.
Total surrender to You, my beloved Lord.
...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me... Galatians 2: 19-20
A dying to the self and a living in You. You live in me. I want Your love in me – vibrant, on fire. Surrender and love of the Father's will and the Father's plan. Surrender to Father, Son and Holy Spirit and Mary – Surrender to Your love. Your love permeates my being, Your life fills me. It is indeed no longer I who live, but He who lives in me. You live in me, oh Lord, to love this world with You dwelling in me. I want to be selfless and exist in You. Spirit mold me. Fashion me into the image of Jesus, to be as the Father intended me to be. He lives in me. Permeate me, fill me. I love You Jesus.
Song: Abba Father
Oh, Jesus, You are the Bread of life. You are love. I want to be like You. I want to live in You, my beloved Savior – I love You!
This is my love letter to you, Lord.
As the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within me and fills me more, I love God more deeply. For it is no longer I who live but He who lives in me. How can I love You, Lord, little me. Help me to love You more deeply as I live in You. The more I am one in God the greater my capacity to love – the more deeply I can love God. I want to love You. How does a human person love a Divine person? If I become more one in You then I can love You better. I have a greater capacity to love, the more deeply I unite to God, the more deeply I love God.
December 1, 1994
Let Go to the Bliss
'Come to me, all you who labour and are overburdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
Messenger: Oh my Lord, I want to rest in Your most precious Heart.
Jesus: Let go, do not think, come and let go to My love, say you are sorry, you are far from being like Me, I love you, I want you close to Me. It is in your dying that you will put on Christ. It is in your surrendering that you will know a new level of being united to Me. You will know My presence with you. I want to operate through you and live in you. You must let go of control -- letting go. Yield to Me My precious one. When you feel overwhelmed with My presence, let go, do not stop the ecstasy -- let go to the bliss, My Heart longs to be united to you in the deepest way.
Messenger: Pour out Your love to me, saturate me with Your life. It is as You saturate me more and more with Your life and Your love I can love You with a greater capacity. I can then love You more deeply, I want to love You so deeply and my love is so shallow, saturate me with Your grace so I can love You more. So I can love You with deeper love.
Oh Lord, I long to give You love and I am so little, how do I love You my Lord.
I thirst, I long, I crave, I want closer union with You. I want to love You, I want to give You my love, but my love is so hollow only in You can I love You more deeply. As You live in me, I love You more.
December 2, 1994 - First Friday
Jesus: What was the most painful was the agonies to My precious Heart, to love so deeply and be beaten by those I loved. To be so in love with each soul that beat me and see their hatred and anger.
I felt the blood trickle down My face, I felt it run at times, My body hurt so bad, but My Heart was so wounded with such agony to love so much and be treated with such hatred.
This is how I come today with this great Heart of My immense love and so many treat Me with such hatred and indifference. I love, I love, I love and they hate Me and hate each other. How My Heart suffered for this hatred. I saw before Me all the hatred and ugliness of My beloved souls and I loved them so much.
Oh do you know how it is to love each other and be treated with hatred. I loved each precious soul and I suffered for each soul that would refuse Me and treat Me with such hatred and neglect.
Spread My love on this First Friday.
I call you to be My apostles to spread this immense love of My Sacred Heart. I beg you to forget yourself and do My work at hand.
Messenger: Felt as if I could feel His blood run down His face but felt such immense agony to my heart, as if you couldn't take the pain to the heart.
I have a constant awareness of Blessed Mother statue at the Center, her looking down at me, me looking up at her.
I know what it is like to be hungry and want to eat.
My soul is thirsting and hungering for You Lord. I want You so much. I love You so much, my heart feels as if it will break it craves You so much.
I long for more and more of You, more intense union, I feel as if my heart is breaking to want You more.
Ask Fr. Carter to help me spread this devotion to the Rosary. From Mary
December 2, 1994, Friday - between 12:00 & 3:00 about 1:15 P.M.
Messenger: For three agonizing hours He hung, His Body bruised and bloodied from head to toe. His flesh was torn and He called out in a loud voice,
Luke 23: 46
...'Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.'
Messenger: As He gave Himself on the cross He gives Himself to us this day in the Eucharist, but so many are blind to the immensity of His presence and His great love.
Stand under the cross with Mary and hear His cries from the cross. They are the cries that He cries to us this day,
Luke 23: 34
...'Father, forgive them; they do not know what they are doing.'
Jesus speaks: Oh you blind men, I write letter after letter here and no one listens. I give you your answers to turn men's hearts to love and you plug up your ears and run to your world.
You who are blind have covered your ears and you do not see or hear. What do I do to tell you how truly present I am, how I write here and want these messages to circulate? You do not pray because you do not love. I write My love letters to enkindle a love relationship with you. Oh blind men, I want these letters published. I want all My books published. You do things your own way and I am talking to you here.
What do I do to shake you? The Blue Books need to be published. These are My letters of love to all My beloved souls. Souls are at stake. Some men will lose their souls.
They need to read these messages. I ask! I plead! I tell you sweetly to publish My messages. You do not even read them yourselves. I am begging you to take Me seriously. I want all the Blue Books published. I beg you My beloved ones to listen to My pleading.
I am your beloved Jesus. I come to you with a Heart of love. I beg! I write! I come to you this day. Please listen to My pleading. I am the Son of God. I beg you to respond to My pleas. I am Jesus your Savior.
Hearken to Me, for I call out an urgent message to you this day.
December 2, 1994 - On First Friday
Messenger: He told me to go to the tabernacle and pray for three hours between 12:00 and 3:00.
Everyone was so excited about Christmas and Jesus was giving me intense experiences into His Passion.
I had heard Him scourged at the pillar and experienced this as if I was present while they scourged Him and heard the sounds during the night as He was in the garden. Again it was as if I were present. After Communion on December 2, I felt as if I could feel blood run down my face and I was so connected to His crowned head.
On December 2, when I received this message I heard the wind blow and saw the cross against the darkened sky. I saw Him hanging, literally hanging from the cross. He was not hanging straight as on the pictures but humped over, sliding down the cross. I do not know how to express this. I only know He was not hanging straight as I see Him on most crucifixes. He looks so in tact on the crucifixes on our walls. He did not look like that.
Someone told me the next week that the Batavia visionary had suffering from Jesus' Passion the same time I was experiencing this.
December 3, 1994 - FIRST SATURDAY - Very important
Agony in Garden
Messenger: See the dark night, hear the wind, the silence except the bugs of the night. Jesus is all alone, the anguish to His Heart to see every single soul before Him, to suffer for each soul, He loves so dearly, hear the wind, to know what was to transpire and His Apostles slept. He wanted their company and they slept. He was so alone, an angel appeared. I see this dark night. I feel His pain in His Heart, I feel His anxiousness to know what was to come.
Jesus: My Hour is at hand, can you not watch one hour with Me? I am Jesus, the Son of God, oh My children, do you hear My call this day as you go about your busy lives and no one has time to spend with Me. Oh My beloved ones, created by My Father, you are missing the most important thing of your life, it is this sharing in My life, it is My love. Blind are you My beloved ones. You cannot wait and watch, busy about your whims and I am God who waits with love.
Scourging at the Pillar
Messenger: I see a dark night, I see Judas, he betrayed Jesus.
Others stand about, but unexpected and so cruel is the first blow they give to Jesus, coming in the torch lighted night, a hard unexpected blow to His most precious face, a pushing of harsh instruments cold to His back as they tear His clothes and laugh, all so fast, no warning, the pushing, the poking, the anger, the hatred and He is He who is love. But the anguish to His most precious Heart, the men He loved, He loved them and they hit Him, so much pain to the Heart. The physical blows He suffered were nothing compared to the anguish to His Heart, the suffering to the emotions, to love and be hated.
Jesus: I loved those men with the tenderest love and they hit Me so hard. Unexpectedly, blows all over My body and they laughed. Oh child how they laughed and made fun with big mouths filled with the poison of hate. Oh child what comes forth from the mouth when the heart is whelmed over in hate. Men do not know that the heart is the center for love. As your heart grows in love, your whole body operates with greater beauty, as your heart grows in hate your body operates in ugliness. My Heart forever knowing the peace and love of My Father. My face forever pure in all its love, but their faces hard and ugly, welded up from the hate in their hearts.
The heart is the center for peace and harmony and love. The hearts runs the body on love. My soldiers have hearts of love. Their faces are filled with light, their mouths are pure and clean, their eyes are loving. Look at a man's face and you can see the reflection of his heart. His heart is the source of the beauty in the person. Light your face with the beauty of a clean heart. To adorn your flesh is useless, all beauty comes from a clean heart. Make your hearts pure and loving, your eyes will radiate with the purity from within. My Mother is the symbol of purity. She is most pure. Her face radiates her most pure heart.
Jesus: My heart suffers such anguish for the hot and cold souls. Those who come and tell Me of their love and then go away and hate Me in their brothers. They pledge their love to Me and then in the next breathe hate Me by how they treat others. My Heart was in such anguish for the hot and cold souls for those who love and those who then hate Me. Oh My beloved ones do you know the ways of the heart? Do you know how to love with real love? Love is kind, love knows no bounds, love gives, love is giving. Love is not selfish. Love is to give good to the other. Is that complicated? Do you love or do you selfishly want for yourself? If you are selfish it is not love.
Oh you are indeed blind, and what you need to see is not complicated. You can learn such technology, such complicated things in your minds, but you have left the simple concepts of loving from your hearts, behind.
Love is not haughty, love is not for your self-promotion, love is pure and simple to give good to the other. Do you know anything about love? Your hearts are so cold. You do not come to Me with a heart of love. I want to be loved by My beloved souls. I long for the pure hearts to come to Me. Oh are you blind, My blind little children, Christmas is the season of giving love, but so little love is given. You have turned My birthday into an exchange of gifts, not love. You give to get for yourself. It is so simple, you are so blind.
Come little children and purify your hearts. Some hearts are turning to stone and some selfish ones are allowing selfish minds to rule their lives. It is in knowing about the things of God that you are happiest. Make your hearts pure and watch your beauty grow. You will be beautiful when you love. Beauty comes from the heart; your clothes, your make-up, your hair does not make you beautiful, your heart makes your face shine.
It is My life alive in you and My love within that shines on your face, that makes you beautiful. Shine with the love of God in your hearts. Give the gift of a loving heart this Christmas. Give the gift of love from your heart.
Oh you tend to every detail and forget the King of Glory. He sits alone on His throne and you blind men see to every detail. Beauty is within. Beauty is in the eyes of the person, in their face, lighted with a loving heart.
It is so simple, you are so blind.
Song: Teach Me to Love with Your Heart
December 3, 1994 - First Saturday - Before the tabernacle
Had an Overwhelming Presence of the Trinity
Jesus speaks:I cry out to you and My words fall on deaf ears. If you have ears, hear, for I truly speak here and no one pays Me heed. You lack faith, you lack trust, you do not know what I impart to you. You, in your busy lives here, no time to hear My words.
I want My letters to circulate to My beloved children. I ask, I beg, I am not taken seriously. I am the Almighty God, heed My words here.
I called out and My words fell on deaf ears. My Heart cried out from its depth and I was rebuked, for the blind do not see and the deaf do not hear. I call out by day. I plead by night. I write My letters of such love to all souls and I am ignored. I am the Almighty God. I write these letters for all. I ask and I plead - I want My messages read. I want them to circulate.
You do things your own way. You are willful. You want proof, you lack faith. I come in the night. As the night remains, you remain in darkness. You see not. You do not even read these for the light. You do not want to be here. You do not want to pray, you do not want to turn from your ways.
You are blind men in darkness. I call, I write, I plead for months. I beg for a year. I want messages published. I am calling out an urgent request to publish these messages, to read them yourselves. You will be sorry, for souls will be lost because of the hold-up. These messages are needed now. The Eucharist is under attack. You hold these letters of My love and True Presence. I beg you one more time to listen to Me!
July 5, 2000
From 11 years ago
Rosary from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Messenger: On December 23, 1994, I received the following rosary at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. I met Harold and his family.
December 23, 1994
Agony in the Garden
1. Messenger: Be there with our beloved Jesus in the garden. Hear the sounds of the night. See Him as He kneels in such anguish, seeing all the things that are about to happen with His coming Passion.
2. And He cries out to His Father. Luke 22:42 " 'Father,' he said, 'if you are willing, take this cup away from me. Nevertheless, let your will be done, not mine.' "
3. Agonies of the heart...the greatest of all agonies. Jesus saw before Him the souls that He loved so dearly. Many souls would neglect Him and treat Him with such indifference.
4. The agonies He suffered to His Heart were so immense. The wounds in His Heart so deep.
5. He saw before Him all of His most beloved souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite all the sufferings that He was about to undergo.
6. His agony was so great that His sweat became as great drops of Blood upon the ground.
7. This is the reality: God runs the world. Jesus truly suffered for love of us. He gave His life and He suffered in the garden for all the sins that we are committing this day.
8. He saw before Him His entire Passion: the blows, the spitting, His death on the cross. He saw this. With greatest love of us, He endured the Passion to the end.
9. He was filled with such anguish and suffering that an angel of the Lord appeared to Him to comfort Him.
10. He waits endless hours in the tabernacle today. Jesus Christ, the Son of God in His Divinity and His humanity, waits for us to come and to be with Him. He said in the garden: Matthew 26:40-41 "He came back to the disciples and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, 'So you had not the strength to stay awake with me for one hour? Stay awake, and pray not to be put to the test. The spirit is willing enough, but human nature is weak.' " Can we visit Him today in the tabernacle?
Scourging at the Pillar
1. Messenger: See Jesus as they tie Him to the pillar. He is God-made-man.
2. With anger in their hearts, they beat Jesus to the point of their own exhaustion.
3. Hear the sounds as they beat Jesus. They hit His precious back. Hear the blows over and over again as it tears at His flesh. Do you hear Jesus as He makes whimpering sounds? The men are filled with anger and hatred, and they beat Jesus with great force.
4. Do we have any idea what it is like to suffer as Jesus suffered for love of us?
5. How deep are the wounds that covered His entire Body as they stood by mercilessly and they beat Him?
6. Think of how Jesus suffered. Be there at the pillar and hear the sounds. See what He went through: their anger and their voices hollering at Jesus. He was mercilessly tied to the pillar while they struck Him, God Who is all love.
7. SONG: A Song from Jesus
8. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 1)
9. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 2)
10. SONG: Teach Me to Love With Your Heart (verse 3)
The Crowning of Thorns
1. Messenger: They pounded a piercing crown of thorns into Jesus' most precious head.
2. They put a dirty purple robe on Jesus and they sat Him on a throne. They mocked Him and they spit on Him, and they hollered ugly slanders against Him.
3. SONG: God's Love (verse 1)
4. SONG: God's Love (verse 4)
5. He is truly here with us, and His Heart is ablaze with love that radiates for us. We are His beloved ones. He withstood all this torture so that we might have eternal life, so that He might have the deepest union with us. And some day, if we go to heaven, we will be forever united to Jesus, the Father, and the Holy Spirit in such close union that will last forever and ever and ever. He shed and gave His last drop of Blood for love of each one of us.
6. SONG: A Song from Jesus
7. He is present in the tabernacle with such love for each one of us as He had the day they crowned Him with thorns and poked Him and spat on Him. He is with us this day, no less present than the day He was scourged and crowned with thorns. He loves us so much. He shed His Blood and gave the last beat of His Heart.
8. Hail Mary.....
9. Hail Mary.....
10. Hail Mary.....
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. Messenger: He carried His cross on His most precious shoulder. The weight was so heavy that it felt as if His shoulder would break. He did not give up His cross. When the weight was too heavy for Him to bear, He collapsed under the weight of it.
2. SONG: Under the Weight of the Wood
3. Jesus traveled with His cross on His back. His Heart was in such anguish for all the souls that would reject the grace for eternal salvation that He would merit for them.
4. Jesus is our focus. The more we are drawn to the immense love of this most Sacred Heart, the more we realize how He is truly alive this day. He loves each one of us. We will experience the peace, the joy, and the love that He wants us to have. We will be His lights shining in this world.
5. He has DIVINE LIFE and DIVINE LOVE in His most Sacred Heart. He outpours HIS LIFE TO US. He merited this grace for us by His death on the cross.
6. As His Mother walked along side of Him on Calvary, she walks along side of each of us. She never leaves our side. She withstood all this suffering. She knew what it was like to suffer. She did not take anything to relieve the suffering and she did not leave His side. She withstood such suffering, standing by His side. She stands by our side as we walk our path, which sometimes seems like a slow Calvary. But Mary is by our side with such love. She gives us her maternal love. She mothers us as the most perfect Mother. God the Father chose Mary as Mother of Jesus and us.
7. When our path is so hard we must realize Mary is always with us. It is God's grace that will get us through.
8. Jesus' grace is sufficient for every trial that you are experiencing this day. We must go to Him, go to His most Sacred Heart through Mary's Immaculate Heart. Mary leads us to Him. He is Love.
9. SONG: Little Baby Hands and Feet (verse 1)
10. SONG: Little Baby Hands and Feet (verse 2)
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. Messenger: See Mary as she holds the tender feet and the tender hands of the Child Jesus. And see her as she sees them nail His precious hands and feet with big nails into the cross.
2. How deep are the wounds in Thy precious hands and Thy feet, oh Jesus? How deep, oh Jesus, are the wounds to Your Heart? You suffered so for souls. Oh precious Jesus, fill our hearts with Your divine love and Your divine grace so that we may never wound Thy Sacred Heart with indifference, with neglect. Fill us with Your divine life so that we will always be drawn to the source of real life which is only found in You. I am sorry for all who neglect you in the Holy Eucharist.
3. You gave Your very flesh, You gave all the Blood in Your veins. You spread Your arms and You gave Your all for love of us, dear Jesus. And this day, You give Yourself in Your Divinity and Your humanity, with greatest love, in the Holy Eucharist. Help us, dear Jesus, to be deeply aware that you are truly the Son of God and that when we receive You, we receive God in our hearts.
4. SONG: A Song From Jesus
5. You ask us to love God and love one another. You were beaten for love of our brothers. Why can't we love our brothers? You call us to love as You loved us. You call us to give our lives for our brothers.
6. Oh Mary, as you stand under the cross, how deep is the anguish to your Heart? You have no wounds, you have no scars. You're supported by your beloved John. And this day you walk by our side and you support us as we walk what seems to be a Calvary sometimes. You forever walk by our side and hold us up with such motherly love. You gave Jesus such love as you stood under His cross. Thank you, Mary, for the love that you outpour to us.
7. SONG: I Love You Jesus (verse 1)
8. Let us see, Oh Mary, through your eyes, the love that your precious Son has for us. Let us be joined ever closer to the tender Heart of Jesus through your most Immaculate Heart. Jesus gave the last drop of His Blood and the last beat of His Heart for love of us.
9. SONG: I Love You, Jesus (verse 2)
10. SONG: I Love You, Jesus (verse 3)
end of December 23, 1994 Rosary meditations
Available a little size Blue Book for $4.00
Call Morrow for Christmas Gifts
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page