| Shepherds of Christ
December 29, 2007
December 30th Holy
The Novena Rosary
Retreat in Florida
January 2nd - 6th
If you can go call Doris
Regular 5th Prayer Service at 6:20p.m.
in the New Grotto Room.
Epiphany January 6th
will be held under the image
in the afternoon.
Retreat in China
January 10th - 13th
December 29, 2007
Did you ever feel you had a treasure and you
knew you were gifted, but now it was time to
share it with someone else because you felt
God wanted you to and they returned it and
didn't even see how precious it was in
I received 10 God's Blue Books and Jesus
appeared as I received many writings in the
middle of the night.
We have circulated at least 1,000,000 God's Blue
Books since my first was published May, 1994 and
they have helped many see the vision of God. Where
the world is tainted, reading one sentence of God's
Blue Book can put it back to seeing the Father's
vision and lead us to the great source of His
life, His grace outpoured when we baptized
Catholics run to the Eucharist.
Volumes 1, 2, 3, 6 - $10.00 each, Volumes 4, 5 - $5.00 each plus shipping
Open Anywhere and you will receive a message.
In these dark days of winter after Christmas
the Blue Books will help us.
Reading at least one daily message.
I opened Blue Book III here is what I got.
(Fr. Carter loved this one — he discerned
the Blue Books 4 times each —
We must search for the truth.)
Is Your Glass Half-Full or Half-Empty? (excerpt)
April 18, 1994
R. ...Is the glass half-full or half-empty? Do I look at the world and see the love of God in my brothers? Do I look at the world and see the world as not giving to me?
God has all you need. God provides us with our needs. The world is hurting. The world is not that by which we are filled. The world cries from its own pain. How can the world fill us?
We crave the love of God. Our souls can only be satisfied by the love of God. When we see the world as a place that needs God's love, we come to the world with a full glass.
How is your glass today? Is it half-full or half-empty? If you go to our beloved Jesus, He fills you with His love. His love is emitted from your very being. When you spend time with Him and remain fixed in Him, there is peace in His love.
The biggest contribution you can give to yourself and this world is to busy yourself with your relationship with Jesus. Be an empty vessel (glass) ready to be filled by His love.
end of April 18, 1994
How is this on your dark day in winter here
in Cincinnati and in some inclement weather —
Here is another choice
My Father Created Your Brother
April 27, 1994
Jesus: ... All your moments must center around your love for Me. What do you think? What did he think? Who cares? Just focus on Me and My love. You are living to love Me. This earth is a transit place to another place. Do you not try, when you are on the bus, to do everything to reach your destination? This is not your destination. This is only the way you use to get to heaven. Keep always before your eyes your real goal. See the end as the end, not the moments you are living here.
I am the Way, the Truth, the Life. You follow My way, you live My truth. I give you life, not as this world wants life, but life eternal.
Do not waste your precious thoughts. Operate for love of Me. I am Jesus. I am your God. You must always focus on My love and love those whom I love. I love your brothers. Love them for Me. I loved them to My death.
I am your all. Come to Me and I will give you rest. Clean your heart of any impurities. Your heart must be pure in My ways. I want you holy like saints.
end of April 27, 1994
God created us for Him —
We cannot even fathom the great love God
has for us —
We search, we seek, we wonder and this time
of year many old wounds, lost friends can
be traumatic at Christmas when we
feel we should be happy.
I will be in Florida January 2, 2008 to and including
the Epiphany January 6, 2008 in which I
always have a special prayer service in
the garden under the existing image.
I had lots of beautiful experiences there.
We have had the building for 9 years and here
are some of the pictures on the 5th as I
Our Lady of Clearwater Florida
| || || || || |
| || || || || |
| || || || || |
| || || || || |
| || || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || || |
| || |
November 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
November 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
December 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
December 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
December 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
| || || || |
| || || |
February 5, 2004
February 5, 2004
| || |
| || |
| || |
The 5th this year will be 6:20 in the
new grotto room — right as you go in
the front door.
You can come and pray and we have
a very large - life-like - looking screen
of Mary's image.
On the 17th of December this year
the 11th anniversary of Mary's apparition
at Clearwater we had a most powerful
prayer service —
December 17, 2007
Mary asked me April 5, 1995 to have
these public 5ths to pray for reparation
for offenses against God and reparation
for the offenses against the Two Hearts.
Last month hardly anyone came on the
5th. Jesus told me to ask you to come
and to pray united on the internet on the 5th
of January, 2008.
Here are a few messages I received
on the 5th of January.
January 5, 1997
Messenger: On January 5, 1997, I was wakened by Our Lord and He was mumbling as He was around my bed as He did on October 8, 1997, when He delivered the "Seedless, Barren, No Fruit on the Vine" message.
I heard Him and He repeated the words over and over again. I had a copy of the all-night message on the floor, I jumped from the bed and began to write around the message, for it was the only paper available and He was speaking very plainly and direct. I wrote this message in the margins of the paper. He kept repeating "BABY, BARE BABY, LAID BARE".
Message of January 5, 1997
Jesus speaks: Open yourself, Oh Jerusalem, your time is come you will be a light to the people in darkness, many will walk whence you come and the earth will be shakened and the light will come across a dark sky and enlighten their minds.
Oh stiff-necked people, you are so stiff in your ways, let the spirit envelope you and lead you on your way.
A country of stiffs, a people of planning and prodding, of deliberating and wondering--you lack faith, Jerusalem, you lack faith in God.
Oh walk naked into the cold night, you are cold in your hearts and naked in your clothing--I cloth you with glory, I light your face with light, but you turn your cheeks to the darkness and stay stiff-necked in your hearts. Oh cold and dark hearts, reach for the light that you may know the glory that awaits the sinners and enlightens their minds.
(End of excerpt from January 5, 1997 message.)
January 5, 1999
God the Father speaks: It is because of your fervor to pray here that you have held back the hand of My Son from punishing the earth with just punishment for the crimes committed against your God.
end of January 5, 1999 message
January 5, 1995 - 6:45 a.m.
See the Big Picture
Jesus: My dear child,
I want you to see the big picture. My messages are not for two or three. My messages are for all souls. Souls are at stake. You contain the mighty medicine to draw men's hearts back to My burning love. I am Jesus. Put everything aside and focus only on Me talking to you.
The world is hurting. Men's hearts are so cold. They do not see beyond themselves. They do not see that God is with them this day. Little one, you were created to know, love and serve God. God must be first in your life. Many in your country have denied the existence of God. The batting of an eye, the dropping of a pin, and your life is over.
See with the eyes of God. See with the vision of God. God is eternal, God sees time as one. You do not see because you do not pray for grace.
You see with limited vision. You think with a human mind. You use a human mind to judge the things of God. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I came to this world to lead all men to heaven. I come to you this day. Do you think God comes to talk to a few? I came to lead all souls to everlasting happiness.
Pray for vision. I see not a little town, I see all men, yet, I love each soul so uniquely. You do not understand the mind of God. You do not see as I see. I ask you to give My love to all. You see a few and love a few. You are one body, all men are your brothers. I came to give My Life to all men.
You must pray for vision and grace to do the will of the Father. My plan is unfolding and it depends on you. One person fixed on the love of God can radiate such might and power.
You cannot light the city without My power. My power I pour out to you in the Eucharist. My power I pour out to you when you sit in front of My tabernacle. You cannot do it without My might, My power. I am the Power, I am your All.. You see yourself as controlling so many things and being so strong. Your power comes from Me. To do the work I am calling you to, you must have the might of God. You see yourself with a little area and a little job. I am calling you to love all. I am calling you to radiate love. I am calling you to light up the world with My love. I am calling you to make a difference in the lives of so many souls. Your love given through Me will change so many hearts.
Pray to the Spirit to transform your hearts to be more and more like Mine. Go to Mary and unite with Our Hearts. The more you unite to Our Hearts, the more the Spirit pours out His grace to transform your hearts. You do not ask for that life I want to give you. My Life, My grace, My vision, I pour out to you in the Eucharist. Oh, children, you are so blind. I speak to you, your Mother comes and appears and you see only in front of your face.
I come to you this day to deliver this message. Open your hearts to My love. Come to Me at Mass and in Communion with this open heart to receive divine love and divine life. Sit in front of Me in the tabernacle. I beg you. Times are coming when the things you hold onto so tightly will wither in front of your faces.
You are one body in Christ. See the big picture. See the world. See heaven. See all souls living and dead. See the Church as one. See, My children. You in your ways hold onto such little things. You see only in front of your faces.
I call, I knock, My Mother appears and calls each of you here this day. You are soldiers in My army to lead souls to My love. I need strong soldiers. I am fortifying you with My Body and Blood. I give to you this day in the Eucharist. You will radiate with the love of God when you turn your hearts to the Eucharist. I am present no less than the day I hung on the cross. You look for little signs and Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is here. I am here in My Divinity and Humanity in the Eucharist as present as the day I died on the cross, as the day I walked on Calvary, as the day I was born in Bethlehem. I wait in the tabernacle to fortify you with your supplies to spread My love. You do not see because you do not come for your supplies.
Please take Me seriously. Time is short. You need to turn to My Eucharistic Heart. Come to this Center and pray. Come to My tabernacle. Attend Mass and Communion.
Be with Me after Communion. How eagerly I wait to be with you. Pray the rosary with the meditations I have given you. Be there in the lives of Jesus and Mary as you pray the rosary. Pray to the Spirit. All day pray to the Spirit to fill you with the fire of His love. Pray all day for Him to transform you more and more into My image. Pray all day to be soldiers in My army spreading My love to this world. I call you this day. Will you answer Me?
end of January 5, 1995
The retreats are closed retreats so you
must call Kathleen and she will
get with me.
Food is provided.
Most retreats center around the
Mysteries of the Rosary
and St. Ignatius Spiritual Exercises
discussing how satan veils his activities
that keep us stuck
and deeper intimacy with God:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I opened another writing in Blue Book III
I Love You-You Love Your Brothers
April 3, 1994 Easter Sunday
Jesus: ... I call you, little ones, to this love. You say, "Oh, is this what you demand?" I say, "Unless you die to yourself, you will not have My life within you." Love never demands its own way. I call you to love of God, love of one another! I showed you the way. I give you all you need to follow My way. You must give Me your life. When you become selfless, you are filled by the love and life of Christ.
The life I give is a power so mighty it cannot be contained. It is emitted from your being. You love and live in Me in your being when you strip yourself of yourself.
I ask you now to surrender your thoughts, thoughts that constantly go on in your head to make you better than your brothers! Focus on Me and how I love you. Focus on how I am truly alive this day and in your midst and I want to dwell in you in love. Focus on Me. Rid yourself of yourself. Look at every person with love. Do not look with any competition or making yourself better than them. You have your job to do, they have theirs. You are all uniquely created.
Each person is perfect and loved dearly by Me. I love your brothers with My Sacred Heart. Love them as I do. I love you in all your weaknesses, in all your flaws. I love you dearly. I do not count your sins. I love you with an ardent love. I love your brothers. I, God, love all your brothers the way I love you.
Who are you to look on your brother with thoughts of "he is wrong, I am right"? You are loved so immensely by Me and My Father and the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Lady. You are surrounded by this love! You need not the approval or love of your brother. You need to give love to them! You can do this when you come and sit with Me in front of the tabernacle and after communion. You can do this when you surrender yourselves and live only for love of Me and love of them.
You are learning, child. Loving one another is freeing. You are not attached. You are free. You are not attached to your brother and how he responds to you. You love only from the love of God. You are attached to My love and My love never flickers or goes away. My love is always there. I am madly in love with you. Forgive your brother when he is cruel. Love him as I do. Come to Me for your love. I have all you need. Oh, child, you are being taught mighty lessons. The ways of God are so simple, but they are the only way. When you free yourself of your attachments to how others treat you, you will know such mental freedom.
You preach My lessons of love in how you model yourself after Me. Love the unloving and preach the message of love. You are My heart in the cold world. I am your lover. You can love because I have loved you first. I love you with a Heart on fire! Come and let Me give you this love this very day! You will love your brothers if you focus on Me. My way is the only way. My way is love!
end of April 3, 1994
Our lives come in death-resurrection —
In the new grotto room — We will have 2
rooms (little ones for private prayer)
dedicated to death/resurrection.
The crucifix is behind the large one outside
the front where the image appeared.
This crucifix was carved by Felix and is
7 feet. We dedicated this prayer
room to John the president and his
Come on the 5th to My special prayer
service. Pray for great healing graces.
I love you, many blessings will be
From The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius,
by Louis J. Puhl, S.J. p. 25
46. PRAYER. In the preparatory prayer I will beg God
our Lord for grace that all my intentions, actions,
and operations may be directed purely to the
praise and service of His Divine Majesty.
Prayer of St Ignatius
Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from the side of Christ wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Permit me not to be separated from Thee
From the wicked foe defend me
at the hour of my death call me
and bid me come to Thee
That with Thy saints I may praise Thee
For ever and ever. Amen.
Sing: Take Lord Receive
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
From The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius,
by Louis J. Puhl, S.J.
21. SPIRITUAL EXERCISES
Which have as their purpose the conquest of self
and the regulation of one's life in such a way that
no decision is made under the influence of any
23. FIRST PRINCIPLE AND FOUNDATION
Man is created to praise, reverence and serve God
our Lord, and by this means to save his soul.
Founder Fr. Edward Carter, S. J. Doctorate Theology
Fr. Carter 1929 - 2000
Fr. Carter wrote more than 18 books
He died December 18, 2000
Since this time we have carried on the
circulating 5,600,000 Priestly Newsletters
in 14 years to
hierarchy and priests
centered in Consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
We have circulated billions of prayer
manuals in 14 years in 6
languages - with the Church's Imprimatur
praying for the priests, the Church and the world
We have circulated about 200,000 yearly home-
made rosaries every year with
consecration to the Two Hearts to school
children all over the United States —
and meditations on the lives of Jesus and Mary
Here are the recent comments of people from
Blue Books —
GOD’S BLUE BOOKS COMMENTS
Here are some comments from over “a half a million” people who have received the Blue Books. Many have called the “Shepherds of Christ Ministries” to thank us for the Blue Books and to tell us how they have been touched and how their lives have been changed by reading God’s Blue Books!
From Rita Ring
Discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S. J. - Founder
1) Monroe - MI
To read the Blue Books is what I need. Jesus’ words of love make me feel so good!
2) Niles - IL
They are so beautiful and I am so happy in becoming more united to Jesus! These books are so powerful! And I want everyone to have them! I will buy many of the Blue Books and give them out!
3) Salem - OR
The Blue Book has helped me immensely and I want to thank the Shepherds of Christ for these great books!
4) Inglewood - FL
I love the Blue Books! I feel so comforted and full of hope! These books are worthy to give thanks for.
5) Montrose - MI
I love the Blue Books and they have helped me a lot!
6) Steubenville - OH
These books are just so beautiful and so comforting. I will give one to each of my friends!
7) Coral Springs - FL
I was in church begging Jesus to speak to me! Then, came a lady and gave me a Blue Book and I opened it at a page and it said exactly what I needed to hear! Jesus truly speaks to me in the Blue Books!
8) Forth Worth - TX
I got a Blue Book from my sister and I put it on the shelf without opening it, but for some reason I could not get that book out of my mind until I opened it and, all I can say is that; the words were very powerful and I felt in my heart that Jesus was speaking to me!
9) Pittsburgh - PA
I love the Blue Books and I live by them! My life has changed! I am so happy! This is all I can say!
10) Midland - TX
I love the Blue Books! I can feel in my heart that Jesus is speaking to Me! They brought me back to church after 5 years!
11) Denver - CO
I love the Blue Books! I will spread the good news to all I meet!
12) Orange Park - FL
The messages are so beautiful! I would never stop reading them!
13) Niles - IL
I love the Blue Book so much that I can no longer live without it!
14) Chicago - IL
This is what I need! I want to grow spiritually and get closer to God! I open it all the time, it lifts me up and gives me the answers I need! I will help many people to have these books!
15) South Paris - ME
This is what I need! Nobody loves us as God does! These love letters are real joy and happiness! That is what I need in my life! I am so touched by these books…I have no words to express myself…
16) Delray Beach - FL
I will promote the Blue Books and help others to grow in their relationship with God!
17) Maryville - TN
All my family use the Blue Books and I have given them to many people! The Blue Books are a gift from God! I make sure, I tell everyone about them! I carry the book with me wherever I go! I love to meditate in what Jesus tells me!
18) Sarasota - FL
Jesus' love letters have changed my life! I just love them!
19) Mesa - AZ
I found a Blue Book in the adoration chapel. I love it! It changed my life!
20) Rockville - NY
I find my answers in the Blue Books and I will share this great gift with others!
21) Bronx - NY
I have no words to express how the Blue Books has helped me! I am feeling much better now!
22) Tampa - FL
My friend was reading the Blue Book and said that Jesus was speaking to her! All right I said and laughing I added; Jesus will talk to me too and He did! I could not contain my emotion, for Jesus spoke to me exactly of what I was joking about! YES! Jesus really speaks to us in the Blue Books!
23) Staten Island - NY
I live by the Blue Books! Jesus tells me what I need to know! I love it!
24) Chaparral - NM
One day I was organizing my books and I found a Blue Book and I don’t know where it came from! I opened the book and I was touched1 I use the book all the time ever since!
25) Denver - CO
Jesus called me back to church in His Blue Books! I have been away for several years! Now I know God loves me! He is guiding and directing me…How blessed I am!
26) Saucier - MS
I use the Blue Books all day long and I love it!
27) Kendall Park - NJ
The Blue Books are so powerful! I can’t live without them! I am buying 2 boxes to give out and I know everybody will love it!
28) Hollywood - CA
His love is so intense! I am so happy to know God loves me so much! I want all to know how precious everyone is to God! The Blue Books tell me what I need to know!
29) Atlanta - GA
The Blue Books have helped me greatly and all my family! It is a treasure!
30) Detroit - MI
I went on your web site and I found the Blue Books! Thanks to God!
31) St. Mary’s - PA
I lost my Blue Book! I am so anguished! Please send me the book as soon as you can! I need these words!
32) Exeter - PA
I feel like giving the Blue Books to the youth! They are searching for something to satisfy their hunger!
33) Whippany - NJ
I gave a Blue Book to a friend four years ago and she paid no heed. She opened recently and it changed her life! It opened her eyes to see that God really speaks to us in the Blue Books!
34) Cincinnati - OH
I grew in relationship with God since I began to read the Blue Books! God is becoming more and more personal to me! I love it and I want all to know about it! I just can’t keep secret of such joy! Thank you Jesus!
35) San Antonio - TX
We have a great supply of books at our house! Since we have the Blue Books we dropped all the rest! We don’t want to read anything else! We are so happy to have the Blue Books and to follow Jesus' directions!
36) West Chester - OH
I find the answers in the Blue Books! I love it! I now spend an hour with Jesus everyday! I want to have this love relationship with God!
37) Columbus - OH
All my life I have searched for answers and now I find them in the Blue Books! They have helped me so much!
38) Rochester - MA
I borrowed my friend's Blue Books just out of curiosity! I learned that God is truly speaking to us in these messages! It touched me! I can no longer live without the book!
39) Jackson - TN
I saw a lady with the Blue Book and I had no peace until I went to talk to her. She gave me your toll free phone number! I know I need this book! Please send it to me as soon as possible!
40) Framington - MA
I am a priest. Please send me 2 sets of the Blue Books to put in my Adoration Chapel!
41) Jacksonville - FL
I have three youth children and they say that Jesus speaks in the Blue Books! They want to have all the books. They go to their friends house and read the Blue Books and they love them!
42) Los Angeles - CA
My friend was away from the Catholic faith but now, all she wants is to be with Jesus before the Blessed Sacrament! She is in great love with Jesus through the Blue Books!
43) Missouri City - TX
I open the Blue Book and Jesus said to me: “Come to Me my little one, be with me in silence. I have all you ever need”. This message touched me so much and opened my eyes to see that I have been too busy with other things. Now I know that Jesus wants me to take time to be with Him and to love Him in return!
44) Des Moines - IA
I gave a Blue Book to the priest at my parish and he begun to spend an hour with Jesus every day!
45) Khartoun - SUDAN
I am a priest and a nun friend of mine told me about the wonders of the Blue Books, please send me all the volumes!
46) Pittsburgh - PA
I saw a lady reading a book and she never took her eyes off of it and, when I finally could read the cover of it, I read “God’s Blue Book”. From there I went to see the doctor and when I walked into his office, there was the Blue Book! I opened it and what I read was so beautiful and I could not take my eyes off the book either then, I could understand why the lady was so focused on what she was reading.
47) West Indies
The Blue Books are working wonders in my life! Please send my order out soon! I will share the books with all my friends!
48) Boston - MA
I went to confession and the priest gave me a Blue Book! He said that the book would help me! The book has helped me so much! I feel I am a new person! Thank you Jesus!
49) New York - NY
God led my hand in the adoration chapel and I picked up the Blue Book! I am so blessed to have opened it, now I can order my own!
50) Orland Park - IL
I found a Blue Book in the church and I love it! Please send me all the other volumes!
I found the Blue Books on the internet and I would like to purchase all the volumes for myself and also some for my friends to whom I already told about the Blue Books!
52) Broomall - PA
The Blue Books are wonderful! They make me feel so loved and so special to God!
53) Jacksonville - FL
The Blue Book brought me to life in Him. Jesus is in my heart and I totally rely and depend on Jesus for everything! I would never stop thanking your Ministry for the Blue Books! Please let me know when the next volume will be published!
54) Nyika - Zimbabwe
I am a priest! Please send me your Blue Books! I have heard so much about them!
55) Gary - SD
A friend of mine showed me the Blue Book and I read a sentence! It was the exact answer I was waiting for!
56) Grand Rapids - MI
The Blue Book VI is so powerful! My husband and I have grown so much in our spiritual life by using the rosary meditations from that book! Thank you Shepherds of Christ!
57) Ghana - West Africa
I am a priest and I thank God for providing us the Blue Books through your ministry! May God continue to bless all your wonderful works!
58) New Zealand
I am spreading the Blue Books in my Country! They have made my life much better!
59) Smithfield - NC
I had a Blue Book sitting on the shelf for a couple of years and suddenly my children began to use it and leave it everywhere in the house! Wherever I went or was looking for something, there was that Blue Book! It was like the book was following me around! So, I finally decided to open it today and the message I got was so important to me and it made me cry…my life has changed the last minutes!
60) Morgan City - LA
I was in the chapel and a lady had a Blue Book and was reading it! I knew I had to have that book! That is why I am calling you today!
61) Mobile - AL
I had my Blue Book since 1999 and I use it all the time! It is a treasure! I want to order some to give out!
62) North Haven - CT
I would like to have my own copy of the Blue Book! Sometimes it is not available at the chapel when I want it! This book is so great!
63) Chicago - IL
I know the Blue Books are very powerful! Please send them to me! I know I need to have them!
64) Moville - IA
I love the Blue Books and the people to whom I give them love them too! My daughter was pregnant and she wanted to have an abortion! After she used the Blue Books a few times she changed her mind and did not have the abortion!
65) Corwith - IA
I got a Blue Book from a priest and I just love it! Jesus really speaks to me in that book and I want to give some out to my friend and to the priest who gave his own book to me!!
66) Spring Ballew - CA
A friend of mine gave me a Blue Book and I love it! It is so comforting to me to know that God loves me and is always with me!
67) Miramar - FL
My daughter and I found a Blue Book in the adoration chapel and we love it! We took it home with us and we would not return it until we would have our own!
68) Fairborn - OH
I found a Blue Book in the adoration chapel and I love it! I want my own and I want to follow what Jesus is teaching in it!
69) Atlanta - GA
I love the Blue Books and I know Jesus is really speaking to me in them!
70) Whippany - NJ
I gave a Blue Book to a friend whose family was all divided and there was so much sufferings! She opened the Blue Book and she kept getting the same message every time she opened it! The Divine Mercy! She began to pray that prayer and things began to change and from there on she always looks for her answers in the Blue Books!
71) Glastonbury - CT
A friend of mine gave me a Blue Book and I use it all day long. I cry of joy because I know Jesus is speaking to me! Jesus’ love letters changed my life and my heart! My heart is on fire for love of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament! I am so grateful and I will thank Jesus forever for the Blue Books! I am giving them out. I want all to have these books!
72) Kendall Park - NJ
I give out the Blue Books and I have the permission of two priests to put the Blue Books in the churches so people can help themselves. Please send me two more boxes of books, volume IV and V. I will help you “Shepherds of Christ” until you have done what God wants you to do!
73) Holyoke - MA
I am Sister ______ and I got two Blue Books from a friend! Oh! How good is God to us! These books are so beautiful! I will share them with all the other 75 nuns and we will be ordering more, I am sure! Thank you Shepherds of Christ!
74) Plainfield - NY
I got a Blue Book from a friend and I love it! I believe if everyone would live by these messages, they would change their lives and their hearts!
75) Boston - MA
I got a Blue Book from a friend and I love it! I have my own ministry but, the Blue Books are what the world needs, really!! They are the food for the hungry souls on this earth!
76) Maywood - NJ
I went to my daughter’s house and I found a Blue Book there on the table. I opened it and I was deeply touched! Please send me all the volumes!
77) Ft. Walton Beach - FL
I need to order more books for they go fast, just like hot cakes! I believe in the Blue Books and so does everyone else who opens them! It is amazing! God is so good to us! Thank you Rita for the Blue Books and for being God’s messenger!
I gave a Blue Book to a friend of mine who was the most bitter person I ever met! She was snarley, angry and had no respect for anyone! She had no friends and nobody wanted to be around her either! She was a smart person and knew eight languages but, did not work at any place for a long time until I gave her a Blue Book and she began to change overnight! Today she is a new person and is successful in many ways!
My daughter and I love the Blue Books! We let Jesus guide and direct us on our ways! We totally depend on Him! Now my daughter needs another Blue Book to send to her boyfriend in Maryland! He needs it!
I am a priest. Please send me the Blue Books! I am looking forward to have them! May Our Heavenly Mother protect you and all your work!
81) Middleburg - FL
I love to read the Blue Book when I go to the Adoration Chapel! It is so great! Now, my mother passed away a few days ago and I decided to go through her stuff and I found a Blue Book! What Joy to know my mother also used the Blue Books! I am calling today to order 30 books and give them to my family as a Christmas present!
82) Sylmar - CA
My wife and I love the Blue Books! A friend of mine borrowed one from us but he never gave it back! So now, I would like to order that same volume so we have all of them!
I heard about the Blue Books and I want to order them! I heard the Blue Books are awesome! I will spread it all over my Country! God Bless you!
84) Shelton - CT
I got your phone number from a Blue Book I found in the Adoration Chapel! I am on fire with love of Jesus and His love letters! God is so good to us! What love He has for us! I did not know that God loved me so much until I opened the Blue Books! Thank You Jesus!
I used the Blue Books since 1999 and I love them! I am having some health problems and the Blue Books are helping me greatly! When I am having a difficult time, the Blue Book comes to my mind as a mighty medicine and I always read what I need to hear! Thank You Jesus!
86) Springfield - NJ
I give out many of the Blue Books! The other day I was at my church and a priest from India was there and I opened the book and I read; Jesus speaks “Give My Blue books to the priests” and so I did and the priest was so happy with it!
87) Chicago - IL
I got the Blue Book a long time ago! I study it I read the messages over and over again! My heart burns for the desire of spreading these Blue Books! I want all people to know these powerful and beautiful love letters! They need to get to all God’s children!
88) St. Mary’s - PA
I gave the Blue Books to the priest at our parish! He loves them and has the books with him all the time and underlines many parts of the books!
89) Kansas City - MO
I have a book store and would like to know if you have a special price for bookstores, for I would like to order several boxes. I have heard wonders about this book and that everyone loves them!
90) Wethersfield - CT
My husband and I read the Blue Books at the Adoration chapel and they have been so helpful to us! We would like to have our own books from here on! Please send us all the volumes!
91) Woodstock - GA
I have the Blue Books for many years and would like to order a new set because mine are falling apart for I use them all the time! I love them! I don’t want to live without them! Thank you Shepherds of Christ!
92) New York - NY
Thank you for sending me the Blue Book! I am old and have no money to pay for it! I was so sad someone took my Blue Book and thanks to your generosity I have a new one now! Thank you Shepherds of Christ!
93) Hot Springs - SD
I am a priest and I would like to have your Blue Books! Could you please send me all the volumes you have, I will send you the payment.
94) Stow - OH
I am a father of 8 children and we all love the Blue Books but we need some more to make everybody happy!
95) Antioch - TN
I got a Blue Book from a lady and I just love it! The messages are so beautiful! Please send me all the volumes you have!
96) Santa Maria - CA
I received a Blue Book from Rita days ago! I am reading it! I love it! Please send me 5 more so I can give them to some of my friends!
97) Clearwater - FL
I was in the chapel searching for an answer for a long time then, I opened a book and there was the answer! Oh my God! That book talks to me! I looked at the cover and it said; God’s Blue Book! I took it home with me and wanted to find out where I could get that book! Then, I found you! “Shepherds of Christ Ministries” Thank you all!
98) Norwood - OH
I called you a few weeks ago and I bought a Blue Book. Today I am calling to thank you, for the Blue Book took me back to church! I now realize that Jesus is waiting for us to come to Him. He is really speaking to us in His Blue Books!
99) Middlesex - NJ
I was at church this morning and I saw a lady with the Blue Book. I went to her and asked her about the book and the lady with great emotion told that the Blue Book has changed her life and that Jesus wants us to open the book all day long at any page and He gives us our answers! So, I opened the book and I was touched and I would like to order all the volumes and I will promote them to all the people I meet!
100) Dayton - OH
I am a 78 year old man and I have given out many Blue Books! All people need these books, they are very powerful. I will help to spread these books as long as I can afford it!
THE CALLS WE HAVE RECEIVED ABOUT THE BLUE BOOKS ARE ENDLESS. THESE ARE JUST A FEW COMMENTS WE ARE SHARING WITH YOU, FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THE BLUE BOOKS ARE A GIFT FROM GOD!
Here are recent comments about the
Priestly Newsletter from
hierarchy all over the face of the
My dear friends,
Here are a few quotes we have received from around the world -- concerning -- the newsletters edited by Fr. John J. Pasquini 2006.
I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love.
1) "May the Lord abundantly bless you in your important ministry of the renewal of the spiritual life and prayer for priests, the church and the world." (This came from the Vatican. letter dated 8-24-06.)
2) "I am grateful for your work of promoting prayer chapters for the perseverance and sanctification of priests. This is certainly close to the heart of the church."
"I will lift you up to the Lord when I lift the host and chalice in my Masses at the Cathedral of Saint Joseph." ( Bishop - Philippines., dated 8-25-06)
3) "Please be assured of my continued prayers for you and the work of Shepherds of Christ Ministries in spreading devotion to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary." (Archbishop - New Jersey 8-22-06)
4) "I sincerely appreciate your efforts to deepen the spirituality of priests." (Monsignor of Illinois 8-23-06)
5) "God's blessings on your endeavors to support the priests of the United States." (Bishop - Minnesota 8-22-06)
6) "Please keep up the good work of spreading the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart and prayer for priests." (Auxiliary Bishop - California 9-1-06)
7) "Giving my best wishes for your work, so important because prayer is the heart of the church, I invoke upon you God's blessings of joy and peace." (This is from Rome. 8-25-06)
8) "I look forward to an in depth reading of the same. All too often our faithful, and priests for that matter, tend to "get into a rut" and need that renewal of the spiritual lives." (Msgr from Ukraine 8-31-06)
9) "I commend you for the work you do for the clergy, the Church and the world. Much is gained in prayer, and much is accomplished through prayer. More especially if prayer is directed to God in behalf of the church." (Archbishop - Philippines 8-25-06.)
10) "Please convey my heart felt gratitude to the Author and continue praying for the priests around the world who are in great needs of your helps now." (Cardinal - Japan 8-30-06)
11) "I thank you for the devotion which you are working for the Shepherds of Christ ." (Bishop - India - 8-31-06)
12) "I thank God for inspiring you and your team for the fantastic job you are doing for us priests, it is a pity that I cannot do more than pray for your much needed apostolate today. May he who has begun this great work in you bring it to completion."
(Bishop - South Africa 8-30-06)
12) "Thanking you for this kind favour and assuring you and all your associates in Shepherds of Christ Ministries our humble prayers." (Bishop - India 8-30-06)
13) "I am grateful for your continuing support of our priests who faithfully serve our church." (Archbishop - Wisconsin 9-7-06)
14) "I appreciate the noble purpose of circulating this newsletter to all the bishops and priests in order to have a network of prayer and to have devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary." (Bishop - India 9-1-06)
15) "I take this opportunity to wish you all the best and pray that the good Lord may Bless in your apostolate. God bless you all." (Archbishop - India 8-30-06)
16) "The network of prayer chapters in the world because of Father Carter's work is a tremendous gift, and I am pleased to see this work continuing."
"With assurance of my prayers for you and I appreciate your prayers for me as well, I am." (Bishop - South Carolina 8-29-06)
17) "Wishing you permanent God's assistance while you carry on the great mission of the renewal of the spiritual life in our world, I warmly greet you and assure you of my prayers." (Bishop - Vatican City 9-7-06)
8) "Be assured that on my part I will do my best to share these spiritual riches with my 16 diocesan priests in the diocese of Embidir." "We count much on your prayers." (Bishop - Ethiopia 9-16-06)
19) "Thank you for your thoughtful kindness. I am sincerely grateful. May the Lord and His Mother bless and be with you and your loved ones." (Bishop - Massachusetts)
20) "I commend you for your efforts in promoting prayer and solidarity with priests and Bishops worldwide. May Almighty God continually bless your ministry as you continue to serve His Church here on earth." (Bishop - Texas 9-12-06)
21) "With every good wish and prayer that the Good Shepherd continue to bless you and your staff with every good and perfect gift, I remain in Jesus and Mary." (Archbishop - Philippines 8-31-06)
22) "It was very thoughtful of you to spread this precious literature and to help numerous Bishops and priests all over the world. It is a great service that you are rendering though this apostolate. If the Shepherds of Christ are renewed in their spiritual life, the service that they can render is beyond all expression. May God bless all those who are involved in this useful and noble ministry." (Bishop - India 9-5-06)
23) "May the devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart be spread all over the world especially between the priests." "I avail myself this opportunity to renew my sentiments of deep esteem in the Lord" (Bishop - El Salvador 9-7-06)
24) Please continue the work. I am happy that you decided to continue the good work initiated by Father Carter." (Bishop 9-5-06)
25) "It is very encouraging and a cause for gratitude to know that our daily prayers for priests are part of a much bigger wave and that, the Shepherds of Christ Ministries participates so deeply in and foster the development of this wave of prayers." (Bishop, 7.11.06)
26) "I am sending my Blessings to you. May the Shepherds of Christ bless you and give you all the necessary graces that you need in your daily work." (Bishop)
27) "Since the receipt of the letter I keep on encouraging my priests to join you in praying for the priests and the world. My Community members took this activity of prayer very seriously. It is encouraging and I am sure God will hear us as we join hands with a common aim of presenting to God our intentions." (Bishop - Kenya, 10.31.06)
28) "John, Thank you very much for all of you in the Movement who are working for the renewal of the priesthood spirituality. (Bishop - Argentina, 10.26.06)
29) "With Salutation, I would like sincerely to thank you for all you sent to me. Know that you can count on my prayers and with these I can collaborate in my possibilities." (Bishop - Chile, 10.20.06)
30) "Thank you so much. I am wishing you well in all your endeavors as you continue to spread the devotion to the Sacred heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary." (Bishop - Philippines, 10.18.06)
31) "I am praying to Our Lord, especially in the Holy Mass, for the fruits of the apostolate of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries." (Msgr - Rome, 10.28.06)
32) "I wish to assure you of my appreciation for the movement's efforts to contribute to the spiritual formation and ongoing renewal of priests, something very much required in our days." (Bishop - Benin, 10.06.06)
33) "I am pleased that a priest from our Diocese, Father John Pasquini, is performing this service as editor of the Shepherds of Christ Newsletter. I intend to inform our priests of its availability and give them your contact information if they want to be included in your mailings. If you wish to directly send the Newsletter to the priests of the Diocese of Palm Beach, their addresses can be found on our website." (Bishop - USA, 10.30.06)
34) "I want to congratulate you for your efforts and prayers on behalf of the priests, the church and the world. All of us, indeed, we need prayers." (Bishop - Jerusalem,10.02.06)
35) "May the Good Shepherd bless your movement dedicated to the renewal of the spiritual life." (Msgr - Slovenia, 10.27.06)
36 "Unity in prayer is our hope for the future. Fr. Pasquini and all of you will be in my prayers, please keep me in yours."(Bishop - USA, 10.27.06)
37) "Your proposal to us from all the people of your Ministry is a favorable echo for us." ( Bishop - Ivory Coast)
38) "I will support the association "Shepherds of Christ" with my prayers as I am confident that all its members will pray also for me. God Bless you!" (Msgr - Rome)
39) "Thank you for the "Shepherds of Christ" and the prayers. It is essential for the future of the Church and faith that we increase our prayer practice. Thank you for praying with us and for insisting on prayers." (Bishop - Belgium, 10.26.06)
40) "May you all remain healthy in mind, heart, soul and spirit, and may your work and society flourish through daily prayers and meditation." (Bishop - South Africa,10.20.06)
41) "I am most grateful for the prayers that accompany these publications. Be assured of my prayers for you and your ministry. May God's Grace enhance your efforts and enable us to become holy priests. God Bless you!" (Msgr - Guam, 10.23.06)
42) "I Thank you for these publications and for all that the Shepherds of Christ Ministries is doing for the renewal of the spiritual life and in spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary." (Bishop - Vatican City, 10.18.06)
43) "Prayer for Priests is indeed very important today, not only because they are so few but also because they are so precious in the church today." (Msgr - Malaysia, 10.23.06)
44) "Assuring you of the prayerful best wishes of this Pontifical Representation for the fruitfulness of your responsibility and religious commitment, I remain, with cordial greetings." (Msgr - Madagascar, 09.22.06)
45) "Please be assured of my prayers in your continued work of encouraging prayer for the clergy and the Church throughout the world." (Archbishop - Canada, 10.11.06)
46) "Thank you very much for including us in the good work you are doing for the spiritual benefit of priests throughout the world." (Bishop - Pakistan, 10.05.06)
47) "Let me thank and congratulate you for the concern you are showing for holiness in the lives of the Shepherds of Christ." (Bishop - Sri Lanka, 09.26.06)
48) "Greetings and thanks immensely for your letter informing me of the continuation of the work of Fr. Carter. We are grateful." (Cardinal - Nigeria, 09.27.06)
49) "While I wish you and all those involved in the Movement "Shepherds of Christ Ministries" every God's blessing and praying for the success of the Movement's activities, I remain." (Bishop - Taiwan, 09.26.06)
50) "With all warm wishes for the continued success of the work of the Ministries." (Archbishop - New Zealand, 09.27.06)
51) "Thank you for sharing your material and for what you are doing to bring us all priests, bishops and people - closer to God." (Bishop - Australia, 09.22.06)
52) "I shall be grateful for the prayers of members of "Shepherds of Christ Ministries" for their support of our missionary diocese in a land, whose main religion is Islam. Asking the Lord to bless you and your important apostolate of spreading devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I remain." (Bishop.- Kazakhstan, 09.18.06)
53) "Reiterating to you my gratefulness for these gifts and for your thoughtfulness, I convey to you my sentiments of warm esteem and fraternal regards, as I remain." (Archbishop - Philippines 08.25.06)
54) "Only in unity can we have the strength and perseverance in prayer for this intention will help each one of us to be an Alter Christus. May the Lord bless you and the work that you do in His vineyard." ( Bishop - Slovakia, 10.31.06)
55) "We thank you for your good work in your ministry and pray that our Lord will continue to guide and bless you always." (Bishop - Malaysia.11.06.06)
56) "It is very encouraging to hear that you have a network of prayer praying for the priests, the church and the world; there really is a great need for this kind of initiative. Be assured of my prayers for your intentions; that the Holy Spirit may inspire all your initiatives!" (Bishop - Netherlands, 11.13.06)
57) "Thank you for the work that you do. You have been persevering in it and I am sure it will bear fruit." (Bishop - India, 11.06.06)
58) "I will continue to support this noble apostolate in the Church of God, especially through prayers and invocation of God's graces upon all who devote their efforts in publishing it. Thank you very much and may God bless you abundantly." (Priest - Kenya, 11.08.06)
59) "I appreciate your thoughtfulness and great interest in praying for the priests around the world. I will encourage my priests to pray for your intentions and for the Shepherds of Christ Ministries." (Bishop - India, 11.03.06)
60) "I commend you on your excellent work in promoting a network of prayers for priests and the Church. This is a splendid apostolate. know of my supportive companionship with you in prayer." (Bishop -Canada, 11.09.06)
61) "We are grateful to you. Please, continue to keep us in your prayers and know that we continue to pray for Fr. Pasquini and the entire staff of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries." (Bishop - West Africa, 11.11.06)
62) "I thank you most sincerely for the prayers offered for me and my priests and I assure you and the Shepherds of Christ Ministries a place in my own prayers." (Bishop - Ireland, 11.17.06)
63) "I thank the Lord for the good work you are doing to continue the work of Fr. Carter, and to spread the devotion to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart. May the Lord and Our Mother Mary bless you and your Ministry abundantly." (Bishop - India, 10.06.06)
64) "I sincerely thank you for the same and extend my appreciation and best wishes for your ministries. I also extend my gratitude to all of you as you are dedicated to this ministry, praying for the priests, the church and the world, and wish to assure you of my prayers for your fruitful ministry." (Archbishop Pedro - India, 11.03.06 )
65) "I am glad to know about your prayer campaign for priests and your prayer manual and newsletters. I wish you all the best in your ministry. With warm regards and God bless and assuring you of my prayers." (Archbishop - India, 11.01.06)
66) "Thank you very much for the beautiful message and the celebration of fellowship as priests. You can rest assured of the prayers of all of us for you and for the success of all your efforts to foster the fellowship of priests all over the world." (Bishop -India, 11.13.06)
67) "It is lovable to pray with supplications to Our Lord for the Ministries He has chosen to shepherd His Church." (Bishop -Brazil, 11.17.06)
68) "Through the intercession of Our Blessed Lady, may your ministry be graced with many blessings. Allow me to wish you well in this noble endeavor." (Bishop - Vatican City, 11.20.06)
69) "I am very pleased to learn of your Movement and thank you for all the prayers you and your members offer for our priests. I need not emphasize the fact that our priests need a lot of prayers these days with all that is happening around them in the world. Please be assure of our prayers for your Movement in return." (Archbishop - Sri Lanka, 11.15.06)
70) "I assure you of my prayers for your apostolate to enable us priests to be more like the Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ." (Bishop-India 11.06.06)
71) "I pray that God may continue to guide you and grant you wisdom and good health to continue this ministry for priests that is very needed in our day." (Bishop - Sri Lanka, 11.14.06)
72) "With assurance of prayers for God's abundant favors and blessings through the intercession of our Blessed Mother Mary." (Bishop - Nigeria, 11.09.06)
73) "I am grateful, and wish you the best spiritual fruits in your labor and work, for the santification of the priests. Count on my prayers to Our Lord for the fruits multiplication, for the good of the priests, all the church and for the good of all men." (Cardinal - Spain, 11.17.06)
74) "I thank you for these publications and I pray for the success of your important efforts in promoting the renewal of priestly spirituality through your newsletter and prayer network." (Cardinal -Vatican City, 11.10.06)
75) "Congratulations on your excellent publication. I wish you every good wish and God's blessings in your good work." (Archbishop - Ireland,11.07.06)
76) "May the Lord bless you for the wonderful spiritual ministry you are doing." (Bishop - India, 11.07.06)
77) "Wishing you all the best in your ministry and with God's speed in all your activities." (Bishop - India, 11.08.08)
78) "I wish to thank you for having been on your correspondence list with all your spiritual information. Keep up the good work." (Msgr - Brazil, 11.15.06)
79) "I thank you for all, and will be more and more united spiritually with you all in the hearts of Jesus and Mary. God be with you." (Bishop - Lebanon, 11.04.06)
80) "I ask God Our Father and The Most Virgin Mother to illuminate your works." (Archbishop - Peru, 11.10.06)
There has been a steady stream of great letters of appreciation daily since we circulated the newsletter on the Feast of the Assumption, august 15, 2006. These are only a few comments.
Thanks for helping us reach the world.
BISHOPS GREETINGS 2007
1) May your Christmas be pure Peace, Serenity and communion! (Archbishop of the Vatican City)
2) With his thanks and best wishes! (Cardinal of the Vatican City)
3) I thank you very much for the material sent and I thank you for your delicate attention! (Vicar General of Paraguay)
4) With my good wishes for a blessed and Happy New Year and a special prayer for God’s blessing on your special ministry! (Bishop of Cleveland USA)
5) In appreciation to your caring Institution, I ask God to Bless all of you in all you do! (Bishop of Paraguay)
6) With many thanks and best wishes for a Holy Christmas and a Saintly New Year. (Bishop of Mauritius)
7) I want to thank you for your recent circular letter dated December 2006. I am very grateful to have this latest information. (Bishop of Scotland)
8) I thank you for the courtesy and generosity of providing the complimentary copies of information! I am grateful for your prayers for priests and the priesthood! (Archbishop of Australia)
9) Sincerely wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Germany)
10) Many thanks for your kind letter with the useful information and for consoling book “In Imitation of Two Hearts” I would like to wish you the grace and blessing of our Savior for your activity in the coming year. May many priests and bishops receive your edifying message! (Apostolic Nuncio of Belgium)
11) Thank you for your kind gift of Christmas season “Imitation of Two Hearts.” (Cardinal of Tokyo)
12) In gentleness and peace He comes. May He fill your hearts with joy this Christmas season and through the New Year! (Bishop of Kenya)
13) Thank you most sincerely for including my Diocese in your list of beneficiaries. Rest assured that we shall always pray for you, your mission and especially for Fr. John Pasquini, the editor of the newsletter! May God continue to bless you and your organization for all the good works you are doing for the church! (Bishop of Ghana)
14) I would like to thank you for the courtesy of sending me your Christmas newsletter and In Imitation of Two Hearts book. I appreciate your thoughtfulness! (Bishop of New York USA)
15) This is to acknowledge with many thanks the receipt of your letter informing me about the work you are doing for the priests and the entire church for which I register my sincere thanks. Thank you for the powerful book of prayer published by Fr. John J. Pasquini. Please do not hesitate to send us more Newsletters for our priests. Once again, thank you so much for the work you are doing. May The Lord bless all your efforts! (Msgr. of Uganda)
16) Once again, I wish to thank you so much for the support you have accorded our Diocese. Wishing you God’s blessings! (Msgr. of Uganda)
17) Prayers and meditations contain in the works are very helpful for every person who wants to grow in prayer – life. Sincere thanks for sending me the copies of them! (Auxiliary Bishop of India)
18) Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Poland)
19) Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! (Cardinal of Vatican City)
20) Thank you for the prayer book you sent to me. May you have a Holy Christmas and a Happy new Year! (Cardinal of the Vatican City)
21) I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Slovenia)
22) Thank you for sending me this literature! (Bishop of Netherlands)
23) Thank you for the newsletter and the prayer book. In Imitation of Two Hearts, which you so graciously sent. I am most grateful for your thoughtfulness in sending these, and I will read them with great interest! May God bless you and your work for Him in the New Year! (Bishop of Nebraska USA)
24) Our Lord Jesus Christ came and brought us Salvation! And whoever hears His words will be saved! (Bishop of Spain)
25) This is just to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May it be a time of peace, joy and good health. Thank you very much for the good work you do! (Priest of Ethiopia)
26) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas of 2006, and a prosperous Happy New year of 2007! God Bless you and your work! (Bishop of Thailand)
27) May Christ illuminate your New Year 2007 and, The Virgin Mary protect and guide you on your way! (Bishop of Switzerland)
28) May you have a blessed Advent season and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Austria)
29) Please continue your good work and I will pray for you. I am doing all I can to spread this message to all the priests in my diocese! (Bishop of India)
30) May God Bless you through the hands of the Most Holy Mother, today and always! (Archbishop of Brazil)
31) Thank you for your Christmas gift. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. You are in my prayers; please keep me in yours. (Archbishop of Chicago USA)
32) Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Austria)
33) Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Portugal)
34) I am very grateful for the gift and even more grateful for the prayers that your ministry provides for priests. Thank you for thinking of me during this season of Christmas 2006! (Msgr. of Michigan USA)
35) I am grateful for your thoughtfulness. With all good wishes for God’s blessings as we await the celebration of the Birth of Our lord! (Bishop of Honolulu USA)
36) Wishing you a grace-filled Christmas and a blessed New Year! (Bishop of South Africa)
37) Thank you with my best wishes! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007! (Msgr. of the Vatican City)
38) I am pleased and recognize your kind thought in sending me this material. May the Light of this season be a source of sincere joy, illuminating your ways in this New Year! (Bishop of Switzerland)
39) Thank you for providing me with these publications. Know that I am most grateful for your thoughtfulness in sending them to me. May almighty God bless you and may His Holy Spirit guide you in all your endeavors, and best wishes for a joyful remainder of Advent and a Blessed Christmas Season! (Auxiliary Bishop of Philadelphia USA)
40) With every good wish for a Blessed and Joyful Christmas for you and your staff and the promise of prayer! (Bishop of Virginia USA)
41) Sincerely wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Switzerland)
42) In the Child of Bethlehem the littleness of God made men reveals to us the greatness of men and the beauty of our dignity as children of God, of Jesus brothers! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Archbishop of Mexico)
43) Your thoughtful Christmas greetings and thoughtful gift of the book, In Imitation of Two hearts by Fr. John J. Pasquini, arrived along with your newsletter and Shepherds of Christ Associates Prayer manual, and I greatly appreciate your kindness. Thank you!
(Archbishop of Washington USA)
44) Can you give a way to start this devotion in our country? What is easy for our priests to do in this devotion? Give, please a help and we wish to start this devotion! May blessings and peace remain with you! (Bishop of China)
45) Wishing you a Happy Christmas, peace in your home and every blessing in the New Year! (Priest of Myanmar)
46) Many thanks for the publications you had the amiability to send to me! Wishing you a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of Spain)
47) Give us o Lord open hearts and new souls, with bright eyes and open hands to spread love and peace! Wishing to you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! (Bishop of Brazil)
48) Thank you for the Christmas wishes and the Shepherds of Christ Associates Prayer Manual and the book “In Imitation of the two Hearts. It is Kind of you to think of me! (Bishop of Phoenix USA)
49) Ahead with your mission to pray for us priests, may Our Lord The Eternal Priest renew us each day on our priesthood. I recommend you for our diocese to pray for you! (Bishop of Colombia)
50) You will be remembered prayerfully at Mass on Christmas Day! May The Lord of Peace dwell in your home and in your heart! Thank you for the book! (Archbishop of Milwaukee USA)
51) Thank you very much for your kindness and generosity in sending them to me freely when I requested. My priests and I assure you of our prayers for the success and growth of your ministry and I take this opportunity to wish you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Bishop of India)
52) I am well pleased and thankful to receive your publications that are well done. (Msgr. of Lebanon)
53) We will encourage our priests to pray with you and will be united in prayers praying for the priests, the church and the world. We will pray for this mission in our masses and prayers and for Fr. John Pasquini! (Bishop from Vietnam)
54) I Thank Almighty God for the good works done through the Shepherds of Christ Ministries! I thank you as well for having made it possible for priests all over the world to participate in this devotion through the use of Fr. J. Pasquini’s books! (Bishop of Nigeria)
55) It is uplifting to see good efforts directed toward an ongoing renewal of the spiritual life among the faithful. I pray that you and those who assist you at the Shepherds of Christ Ministries might receive the graces necessary to continue in your good work! (Archbishop of Washington D.C. USA)
56) May God continue to bless you and the Shepherds of Christ Ministries spiritual endeavor to help us priests deepen our spiritual life! (Bishop of Philippines)
57) With every best wish for the coming Christmas season and with warm personal regards, I am! (Bishop of New York USA)
58) I wish to express my gratitude to you for your kindness in sending me a copy of a special gift of prayers from the book: “In Imitation of the two Hearts” John J. Pasquini. I will look at these very carefully and I thank you for them! (Archbishop of Saint Paul and Minneapolis USA)
59) May you have a very blessed Christmas and New Year! (Bishop of North Dakota USA)
60) I want to express my deep gratitude for the Newsletters and the other publications that you kindly sent me several weeks ago! Please keep me in your prayers and be certain that the activities of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries are in mine! (Msgr. of Rome)
61) Wishing you a good Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Pontificium Consilium pro Laicis- Bishop of the Vatican City)
62) I wish you a blessed Advent and Christmas season! (Bishop of Kansas USA)
63) Will do all the possible to start prayer chapters in our diocese and we count on your help for the prayers. We assure you of our prayers and we count on you to pray for us! (Bishop of Benin)
64) Thank you for the manuals which arrived safely. I shall give them out to the priests. Wishing you all God’s blessings on your work! (Bishop of Kenya)
65) Many thanks for this documentation and I assure you of my prayers from the Holy Land! (Coadjutor of the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem)
66) Sincerely I do congratulate you for the wonderful work you are doing. Let me avail this golden opportunity to wish you a Very Happy new year of 2007! Sincerely I do pray to God for you and I remember you in my daily Mass! (Fr. Superior of India)
67) Wishing you a Holy Christmas and a happy new year to all of you in the Movement, your families and friends! (Archbishop titular of Madaura) (Nuncio Apostolico of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay)
68) Thank you so much for all your kindness, attention and generosity to this archdiocese! (Archbishop of India)
69) Yes, I shall continue to keep your mission in my masses and prayers. I shall also pray for the editor. Please keep me and my priests in your prayers too. We are very much in need of them. Your Ministry is a wonderful one. May God bless it abundantly! (Bishop of India)
70) I greatly admire what you are doing and congratulate you for this wonderful initiative. Please continue to keep us all in your prayers! (Archbishop of Nigeria)
71) May Our Lord Bless you in your spiritual mission in conducting the humanity to the spiritual peace! (Patriarchal Vicar of Jerusalem in Exile – Archbishop of Rome)
72) With very best wishes for the ongoing success of your ministry! (Bishop of Australia)
73) I can only appreciate with so much gratefulness the work and prayers that you have been doing for the church, the priests and the world! (Bishop of Philippines)
1) Thank you for your letter with the enclosed book Light, Happiness & Peace - Journey Through Traditional Catholic Spirituality.
With prayerful best wishes and kind regards. (Archbishop - Apostolic Nuncio - Canada)
2) We cordially thank you for sending us the book Light, Happiness and Peace by Fr. John J. Pasquini. We will use all the available
publications of Shepherds of Christ translated in Portuguese, to promote and enrich the prayers for priests at our diocese. (Bishop -
3) We are happy to get this special book "Light, Happiness & Peace" from which we obtain immense amount of useful information for
the priests in all the eight chapters. We were deeply impressed by the quotation from Mother Teresa given on p. 143 of it, which is
specially actual in the days of Lent. (Vicar General - Poland)
4) Recently I received your letter and the book on the Spiritual Life "Light, Happiness and Peace" by Fr. John J. Pasquini. Thank you
very much for sending it to me! Be assured of my prayers for your intentions: that the Holy Spirit may inspire all your initiatives!
(Auxiliary Bishop - Netherlands)
5) Thank you for the special book on the Spiritual Life by Fr. John J. Pasquini "Light, Happiness and Peace." (Vicar General - Spain)
6) Thank you for your letter and the book "Light, Happiness & Peace." The thoughts presented by Fr. John J. Pasquini are very
inspiring and will help me in my prayers and talks and sermons to the people. May God continue to bless your work. (Bishop -
7) It has been quite a number of times that I have received your newsletter which I deeply value. I thank you for the free copy of the
book you sent me titled "Light, Happiness & Peace." (Bishop - Eritrea - Eastern Africa)
8) I accept most gratefully the book "Light, Happiness and Peace" which you have sent for our priests as a mission of love. Yours in
Jesus and Mary. (Archbishop - Sri Lanka)
9) Thank you for the book "Light, Happiness & Peace" by Fr. John J. Pasquini which is being put on the bookshelves of our Parish
under the care of Fr. Jun De Peralta in charge of our priests. I wish you the best for the Lenten celebration of Paschal Mystery of
Christ's Passion, Death, and Resurrection. Happy Easter! (Bishop - Philippines)
10) I have received your letter, the Magazine, Prayer Manual and the book "Light, Happiness and Peace." I am very grateful and hereby
send you my best wishes and the Lord's blessings. (Msgr. - Croatia)
11) The book "Light, Happiness & Peace" will make for good reading during the Lenten Season. Perhaps it could be translated to
Russian. (Bishop - Kazakhstan)
12) Thank you for sending the book "Light, happiness and Peace" as a gift of thanksgiving, and also the Newsletter for our Priests and
the two Prayer Manuals (English and French). With every Blessing of the Holy Season of Lent. (Archbishop - Pakistan)
13) We received "Light, Happiness and Peace" the Bible quotations are important and precious. Thank you for all you send to us and
for all you do! (Bishop - Brazil)
14) Thank you for your letter of February 12, 2007 with which you enclosed the book entitled Light, Happiness and Peace:
Journeying Through Traditional Catholic Spirituality by the Reverend Fr. John J. Pasquini, the Shepherds of Christ newsletter and
the Prayer Manuals. I offer my best wishes in Our Blessed Lord Jesus. (Archbishop - Vatican City)
15) I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated February 12th instant, along with an enclosed copy of the book entitled "Light, Happiness
& Peace", 2007 Issue No. 1 of the newsletter "Shepherds of Christ" and the Prayer Manuals. In sincerely thanking you for these, I
wish to congratulate you all on the completion of 12th year of your ministry of prayers for priests, the Church and the world, and
reassure you my prayers. (Archbishop - Apostolic Nuncio - India)
16) Please do congratulate Fr. John J. Pasquini for his two books, In Imitation of the Two Hearts and Light, Happiness and Peace.
I am happy that the book Light, Happiness and Peace takes head on a challenge that I had underlined in the 3 of the documents of
this Discastery. While appreciating your work in helping people to pray and in emphasizing and promoting traditional Catholic
Spirituality, I implore God's Blessings on you and your work. (Cardinal - President - Vatican City)
17) I thank you for your letter of 12 February 2007 to which you attached the book "Light, Happiness and Peace," the recent issue of
"Shepherds of Christ" spirituality newsletter for priests and the Prayer Manual of the Shepherds of Christ Associates. In
commending you for the work you do for the clergy, the church and the world, please be assured that these reading materials will
be included in the library collection of this Apostolic Nunciature to which our staff will have easy access. May I invite you to also
send similar literature Episcopal Commission on the clergy, of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines. (Archbishop -
Apostolic Nuncio - Philippines)
18) I acknowledge the receipt of a copy of the Light, Happiness & Peace. Thank you and may the Lord Jesus bless you all with His
abundant spiritual gifts. (Cardinal - Japan)
19) I have received the book, "Light, Happiness & Peace", which you kindly sent me, and I am much obliged. Please count on my
prayers. (Bishop - Republic of Panama)
20) Thank you for the book "Light, Happiness & Peace" Which I found to be very inspiring and useful. My prayers are with you for the
success of your apostolate. (Bishop - India)
21) Recently I received your letter of February 12, 2007, with its enclosure of a copy of Light, Happiness and Peace (authored by Rev.
John J. Pasquini). Please accept my appreciation for these materials. With most cordial regards I remain. (Bishop - Vatican City)
22) I hereby write to acknowledge the receipt of your letter and the gift of the book, Light, Happiness and Peace. I am grateful to you
for sharing with me your mission as a ministry. I am also glad to note that you love priests and the church. (Bishop - Ghana - West
23) I am writing to acknowledge receipt of the book, Light, Happiness & Peace, written by Fr. John J. Pasquini. Thank you for
providing me with these publications. Know that I am most grateful for your zeal in encouraging prayers for priests, church and the
world. (Auxiliary Bishop - USA)
24) We received the copy of Light, Happiness and Peace, Journeying Through Traditional Catholic Spirituality, by Fr. John J. Pasquini,
the newsletter and the Prayer Manual that you kindly sent to me for the Vatican library. I gladly take this opportunity to express my
gratitude for the books and for your kind attention to our Institution. (Prefetto - Vatican City)
25) I would like to thank you for the book "Light, Happiness & Peace" that I have received. I ask God to bless you in a special way.
Also I invite the protection of Holy Mary, about your projects. (Archbishop - Brazil)
26) Thank you very much for your kind letter of the 12th instant and for the book, "Light, Happiness and Peace," by Fr. John J.
Pasquini. I assure the members of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries of my special prayers and blessings. (Cardinal - Prefect -
27) I received your letter of February 21, 2007, wherein you kindly enclosed a copy of the Shepherds of Christ Newsletter, Prayer
Manual and the book "Light, Happiness and Peace" by Fr. John J. Pasquini. Thank you very much for your consideration in this
regard. With renewed sentiments of gratitude, and prayers for continued blessings. (Cardinal - Vatican City)
28) Thank you for your kindness and generosity in forwarding the booklet "Light, Happiness & Peace." The prayer book too will be
used. (Bishop - Australia)
29) Thank you for the copy of the book by Fr. John J. Pasquini "Light, Happiness & Peace" as well as the Newsletter. Be assured of
my prayers for you and the work your apostolate does in praying for priests, the church and the world. (Bishop - USA)
30) Thank you so much for the letter of February 12, which I received now. Many thanks for the rich and precious book "Light,
Happiness & Peace" and the Prayer Manuals. God Bless you and grant His richest gifts and blessings. (Patriarch of Alexandria of
the Copt Catholics - Egypt)
31) I thank you for the copy of Light, Happiness & Peace, which is a journey through traditional catholic spirituality by Fr. John J.
Pasquini. I look forward to reading this work and I appreciate your thoughtfulness in sending it to me. With every good wish for you
and your staff and the promise of prayer, I remain. (Bishop - USA)
32) Thank you for sending to me the book "Light, Happiness and Peace" and the Prayer Manuals. I ask God the Father and the Holy
Mother to illuminate your work. (Bishop - Peru)
33) Thank you very much for your post from February 12, 2007, and for the book by Fr. John J. Pasquini, Light, Happiness and
Peace. Thank you for your prayers for the priests. In this time of Lent I wish you the spirit of contemplation of the face of our Lord
Carrying the cross and the joy of Resurrection. (Archbishop - Poland)
34) I am very grateful to you for having forwarded to me the new book of Fr. John J. Pasquini: Light, Happiness & Peace, the Prayer
Manual and the Newsletter. I thank you very much for everything. Remembering you in my prayers. (Apostolic Nuncio - Belgium)
35) Thank you for your letter of February 21, 2007, for the book; Light, Happiness and Peace and all the materials. Thanks for all you
do for our priests. May God bless you. (Archbishop - USA)
36) My sincere appreciation for the inspirational book "Light, Happiness & Peace" by Fr. John J. Pasquini and the Prayer Manuals. I
am grateful for your thoughtfulness. God Bless! (Bishop - USA)
37) Thank you so much for the book entitled, Light, Happiness & Peace, written by Reverend John J. Pasquini, and the Shepherds of
Christ Prayer Manuals and Newsletter. With every best wish. (Bishop - USA)
38) For the time and effort you have taken to share your publications and other materials with me, I am most grateful. Fr. John J.
Pasquini's work "Light, Happiness & Peace" is a good spiritual work on the essential life. Please be assured of my prayers for you
and the work of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. (Vicar general - USA)
39) I am really grateful to receive a new issue of the Priestly Newsletter "Shepherds of Christ" with the enclosed book of Fr. John
Pasquini "Light, Happiness and Peace". Wishing you to spread love towards the Church and her Ministries everywhere, I avail
myself of this opportunity to renew to you my sentiments of high esteem. (Bishop - Vatican City)
40) Thank you for your kind gift of Light, Happiness & Peace, by Fr. John J. Pasquini. May Almighty God continue to Bless your
ministry, and with prayers for a Holy Lenten Season I am. (Bishop - USA)
41) Thank you for sending me the Shepherds of Christ Newsletter and a complimentary copy of the book, "Light, Happiness & Peace." I will read this book with interest. (Bishop - USA)
42) Thank you for the courtesy of sending me Light, Happiness & Peace along with the Prayer Manuals. I appreciate receiving
them and will pass them along to staff. My prayers to you for a blessed Lenten Season. (Bishop - USA)
43) I sincerely appreciate your generosity and the sacrifice you make in helping the priests all over the world. Your Priestly Newsletter is a rich source of spiritual nourishment for our priests. Please continue to send them. (Archbishop of India – 06-03-07)
44) I am greeting you in the most cordial way to thank you for the Newsletters from Shepherds of Christ by Fr. John J. Pasquini you have sent to me. (Bishop of Ecuador – 03-26-07)
45) Thank you for sending the materials which I received from Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I would like to share some texts with some of the seminarians, and I ask If you have some of the Newsletters translated in Spanish, please send them to me. (Msgr. of Argentina – 03-16-07)
46) I received your letter, the Magazine, Prayer manual and the Book "Light, Happiness and Peace". I am very grateful and hereby send you my best wishes and the Lord’s blessings. (Archbishop of Croatia – 03-14-07)
47) I thank you heartily for the copies of Shepherds of Christ publications that you have been sending to me for many years. This is much appreciated. With renewed heartfelt thanks and prayerful best wishes, I am. (Bishop of Bangladesh – 03-15-07)
48) The priestly Newsletter is displayed in our Chancery for visitors who may be inspired to read. The book Light, Happiness and Peace by Fr. John J. Pasquini is being put to the bookshelves of our Bahay Pari under the care of Fr. Jun De Paralta in charge of our priests. I wish you the best for the Lenten celebration of Paschal Mystery of Christ’s Passion, Death, and Resurrection. (Bishop of the Philippines – 03-08-07)
49) Thank you for your recent letter and the enclosed newsletter. Your prayerful support for priests, the church and the world is much appreciated. Please be assured of my prayers and best wishes for you and your work. (Archbishop of the Vatican City – 04-26-07)
50) Greetings in the name of the risen Lord. Thank you for sending me the regular newsletter of the Shepherds of Christ Ministries. It is very inspiring. (Msgr. of Malaysia – 04-26-07)
51) I was so glad to receive your mail with the enclosed information. It a joy to say that I am satisfied with the information to a considerable degree. I remain deeply grateful and will be on my way to forming a chapter in my parish. Surely, I will communicate when the ball starts rolling. (Priest of Nigeria – 03-28-07)
52) A belated, but nonetheless sincere thanks for the copy of the book you sent to me authored by Fr. John J. Pasquini. I look forward to read it. (Msgr. of the Philippines – 04-18-07)
53) Thank you for your recent letter and for enclosing the newsletter together with a prayer manual and Light Happiness and Peace. With good wishes and an assurance of my prayers. (Auxiliary Bishop of London – 04-20-07)
54) A note to thank you for the 2007 issue No. 1 of “Shepherds of Christ” and the Book ‘Light, Happiness & Peace’. Your kindness is appreciated. Every blessings and Peace for Eastertide. (Bishop of Australia – 04-18-07)
55) I am writing to you first of all to tell you how much I appreciate your publications “Shepherds of Christ Ministries”. It is a great apostolate and you would know through your own experience, how much it is needed in the church specially in our times. May the Good Shepherd bless you and reward you for all that you are doing for our priests. (Archbishop of Sri Lanka – 05- 04-07)
56) I am most grateful for your kind gesture and will keep you and the Shepherds of Christ Ministries in my masses and prayers. With every good wish. (Archbishop of Australia – 05-01-07)
57) Thank you very much for the first issue of 2007 “Shepherds of Christ Ministries” by Fr. John J. Pasquini and the book Light, Happiness and Peace. As always the newsletter have been distributed to all our priests with great appreciation. (Bishop of Bethlehem – 04-18-07)
58) Thank you for your leadership with Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I appreciate the Commitment that you and those associated with you have made to strengthen the spirituality of priests and the church. May God continue to bless you in your efforts abundantly.(Archbishop of USA - 04-25-07)
59) Thank you for kindly sending me this Newsletter on the priesthood. I greatly appreciate your tremendous support and prayers on behalf of our priests. May God bless you, and may He continue to guide your important work with Shepherds of Christ Ministries. (Bishop of USA – 04-26-07)
60) I am really grateful to receive a new issue of the Priestly Newsletter “Shepherds of Christ” with the enclosed the prayer of Fr. John J. Pasquini. Wishing you to spread love of Christ and Mary everywhere, I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you my sentiments of high esteem. (Bishop of the Vatican City – 04-30-07)
61) Thank you for your letter of April 13th, 2007. I am grateful for your prayers before the Blessed Sacrament for me and the priests of our Diocese. With prayers and best wishes, I remain. (Bishop of USA – 04-26-07)
62) I wish to thank you for the materials you sent and I send my appreciation and best wishes to all the members of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. With kind regards and prayerful good wishes. (Archbishop – Apostolic Nuncio of India – 04-26-07)
63) We will use all of Shepherds of Christ’s publications to promote and to enrich the prayers for priests vocations at our Diocese. (Bishop of Brazil – 04-20-07)
64) I have long wished to express my thanks for the newsletter and other publications which you send me. I appreciate very much your mission to promote the renewal of the spiritual life through devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. (Bishop of Albenia – 03-21-07)
65) Thank you for sending me your publications “Shepherds of Christ" ministries regularly. It gives good directions for the life of priests. (Bishop of India – 04-21-07)
66) I express my deep gratitude to the Shepherds of Christ Ministry, for being generous is sending us the shipment of books of prayers and prayer manuals. (Bishop of Papua New Guinea – 04-03-07)
67) It is very encouraging to know that there is a movement whose members are constantly praying for the priests, the church and the world. Be assured of my prayers for your intentions, that the Holy Spirit may inspire all your initiatives! (Bishop of Nederland – 04-27-07)
end of comments
Please help us
We need $4,500 for the insurance
on the Virgin Mary Building
by Monday December 31, 2007.
Please help us.
Excerpt from Response in Christ (by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J.):
FOUR The Sacraments
and the Mass
How does the Christian help Christ redeem the world? (Henceforth the term "world" is to be understood as including both rational and nonrational creation.) As previously stated, the Christian helps Christ redeem the world by reliving Christ's mysteries. The same "events" or mysteries which accomplished the objective redemption further the subjective redemption also. Since at the heart of Christ's mysteries are His death and Resurrection, it is especially these that the Christian must relive. As the Christian dies mystically with Christ through loving conformity with the Father's will, he rises with Christ to an ever greater share in the Resurrection, in the newness of life, in the life of grace. As the Christian in this manner relives the paschal mystery of Christ, he is accomplishing not only his own redemption, but he is also, in a mysterious yet real manner, helping Christ redeem the world.
Although Christ's life was summed up in death-resurrection, it also included various other "events" or mysteries. Each of these in its own manner contributed to the redemption. So it is with the Christian's life. His participation in Christ's death-resurrection must be "broken down" into the other mysteries of Christ's life.
The Christian must always remember that he carries away from the Mass not only the Christ of the death and the Resurrection, but also, for example, the Christ of the hidden life and the Christ of the public life. As the Christian lives out his Mass in the exercise of his Christ-life, all these various mysteries should therefore be present.
January 2, 1997
"In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen."
"The grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."
God pours out His grace in this Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. It is the greatest gift when God gives Himself to us.
We share with God His life, given to us abundantly in the Mass.
He gives Himself to us, and we give ourselves to Him. The great love affair between God and man: His Holy Mass.
The priest is another Christ to us. It is Christ present, through the priest, celebrating the Mass. We must see Christ in the priest, see Him celebrate the Mass, see His beautiful brown hair, His gentle face, see Him, Our Savior. This Jesus Christ that came was born an infant and gave Himself to His death on the cross that we would share His life. See Him now in the Mass, giving Himself in the greatest gift of all. He gives us His divine love and His divine life.
Oh, we thank You for Your life. We know He died and rose and gave us a sharing in His holy life. His life is now abundantly poured, as a fountain to us, especially in the Mass.
Then we hear His Word. Let the Word of God penetrate our being. Let us feel this Living Word of God. As a two-edged sword, it comes forth with such conviction and love and it penetrates the souls of the faithful with such love. It is food indeed, food for our soul.
He is the Good Shepherd. He speaks to us. He gives us all we want. "There is nothing I shall want." (The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need. Ps. 23:1).
He gives us green pastures, and His water pours out and refreshes us. He outpours His grace as a fountain to feed us with His life.
He is a just God, good and kind, all loving, for He is love. We want for nothing for He outpours His love and His life to us in the Mass. We feast on His Body and Blood and are fed with His Word. We become one in Him and He shares Himself with us.
It is through the Mass celebrated by the hands of a holy pries that we will experience the Mass the way Christ intends. These writings are insights which hopefully will help lead you to the spring of life-giving water, the fountain of love and life He outpours in the Mass.
There will be a new earth when men will see with the light of seven suns. They will know God. A people walking in darkness will see a great light. They will no longer be blind, they will be enlightened, they will love God with the greatest love in the Mass. They will feast on His Body and Blood and will be united as one body in His holy Church through His life given to us in the Eucharist.
We will drink copiously from the fountain of grace which He pours out in the Mass. We will be filled with His love, absorbed with the love of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and feasting on His divine life.
We see with the vision of God. We partake in such a union with God. We see with the light the Spirit gives to us. The priest celebrates the Mass and we know God with such an intense knowing in this union. We are saturated with His life flowing from the hands of His consecrated priest.
And I look at Him, the priest, and I see Jesus there. I see Him giving Himself to me. I see the new and Holy City. I see with such clarity the great gift that God gives to us in the Mass!
We learn how to love in the Mass, for we unite to God. He gives us such an intimate sharing in His divine love that we carry His love out to the world. In this union we know His loving to an intense degree and we carry this love out to others. We share in an intense way in His divine act of loving. He, Who is Love, gives Himself to us and we are absorbed in His love and we know intensely how God loves. We are filled with love for God and for each other, for, in the oneness He is loving through us. He gives us lights into His loving capacity and we know His loving power in an intensity we did not know before.
We then pray. We offer up our intentions for this Mass. It is now we who intercede to Him to outpour His grace on us and help us with these intentions.
We pray for this reign of peace when the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and men will fervently love and adore God with burning love. We pray for all souls and the Church and we beg for His help, His love, His grace.
We offer ourselves as a sacrifice. We offer the bread that will become the Bread of Life.
The priest mixes the water and the wine and we realize how His Divinity mixes with our humanity.
We offer the wine that will become our spiritual drink--His Blood.
I give myself to Him and I beg to be cleansed of my sins with the washing of the hands.
"May the Lord accept the sacrifice of your hands for the praise and glory of His name, for our good and the good of all His Church."
We ask Him to accept the gifts we want to give Him, we give Him thanks, we lift up our hearts in thanks and praise and we sing out:
"Holy, Holy God, of power and might..." we sing Him praise and thank Him, "Oh, God we love thee so much."
My heart is so filled with such awe. I cry because I love Him so much.
Every word in the Mass, I love. The priest consecrates the Host and changes it into the Body and Blood of Christ. Hear Christ say to us: "This is My Body", "This is My Blood".
Oh, it makes me cry for I am so struck with awe at what happens at the Consecration. I unite in the oneness with the priest, with Christ and with all present, with heaven and earth. I am one in that moment, united in the sacrifice of Christ giving Himself to the Father.
This is the moment when I unite in such oneness with Christ in the purity of Mary's heart. I give myself as a sacrifice. I offer myself to the Father.
The Father looks down and He sees us united to His Son's Sacrifice. It is in this oneness that His grace is outpoured on us, that we die to that which is not like Him and that the Holy Spirit works in the heart of Mary and fills us with His life.
I am in ecstasy as I realize more and more the great gift of love that God gives us in His holy Mass. I am taken to such heights, being wrapped in the presence of God. It is rapture, this Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
It is a great gift, experiencing this intense presence of the Almighty God: Through Him, With Him, and In Him.
We pray to the Father the prayer as Jesus taught us and beg, "Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
We pray: "For the Kingdom, the power and the glory are Yours, now and forever."
We beg for peace in our hearts. We share this peace with one another. Then we beg of the Lamb of God. I want to get down to the ground and beg for His grace, mercy, and forgiveness for our sins.
Please, God, I see us as a sinful people. I want the grace and mercy to flow abundantly.
He raises the Host and says: "This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, happy are those who are called to His supper."
We respond: "Lord, I am not worthy to receive You, but only say the word and I shall be healed."
I receive the Almighty God in Communion. All I want is Him. Oh, God, I want You, I adore You, I worship You, I love You.
Oh, for this moment when God gives Himself to me. Oh, God, words do not express this time--this intense presence of You within my being. Oh, sweet Savior, I love You!
You share Yourself so intimately with me. You imprint on my soul a knowing of Your Divine Being that is so intimate in this Communion when You give Yourself to me.
Oh, let our hearts be open to His grace that we may know this great gift more, that we will partake more fully in this greatest act of love with Divinity.
He shares Himself with us, the Almighty God, in such oneness. This is the greatest way to bind us with each other, to unite with each other in the Mass and Communion.
And so I sing the love of God, the love of His Mass. I beg you to pray for the grace that He can teach you in these writings about His most intimate love affair with man, the gift of Himself--the gift He gives us in the Mass.
The Holy Sacrifice, the sacrifice of Calvary, sacramentally-made-present in the Mass when He gives Himself to us with the greatest love!
And what does He ask in return? He asks that we love one another, that we give Him the glory, the thanksgiving, the adoration that is His due as the Almighty God.
He sends us forth with His blessing to share His most intimate love with all. We go forth as other Christs in the world. For He is alive this day and He lives in us and He gives His love to others through us. We act as channels of His life to one another.
The Mass is the richest source of His life. His life flows through the body, the Church, especially through the sacraments and the Mass.
Oh Jesus, from the fountain of life that pours forth from your pierced Heart, give us holy priests whose hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary to celebrate the Mass--that there is such oneness between the priest and Christ that His grace will flow copiously.
We thirst for the fountain of life pouring forth from the pierced Heart of Christ. It is His life we seek and find in the Church. It is His love we want and we experience the greatest love affair with God in the Mass.
These books on the Mass are accounts of my intimate love affair with our Almighty God. Many experiences were enlightenments I received in the Mass.
I strongly advise all to pray, to say the Holy Spirit Prayer, the consecration prayers, and the Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, before Mass.
This book is the journey into the red room, the inner chamber of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, through the gateway, the pure and Immaculate Heart of His Mother.
It is in the Mass we give ourselves in such love to our Holy God. He gives Himself to us and we give ourselves to Him.
end of January 2, 1997
Available for $750.00
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
Call or go to China
6015 N. State Rd 62
China, IN 47250
or call Clearwater
21649 US 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33765
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page