Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
rests with the Holy See of Rome.
December 3, 1998
Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, 'Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed--and a sword will pierce your soul too--so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.'
Messenger: December 5, 1996 - Our Lord appeared on the cross at the point of death, His mouth moving. (read message December 2, 1998 )
On December 17, 1996, Our Lady appeared on the building in Florida.
On December 29, 1996, I received the all-night message in which He put together a series of messages. (Please click for message in the Apostles Manual. )
On January 5, 1997, I was wakened by Our Lord and He was mumbling as He was around my bed as He did on October 8, 1997, when He delivered the "Seedless, Barren, No Fruit on the Vine" message.
I heard Him and He repeated the words over and over again. I had a copy of the all-night message on the floor, I jumped from the bed and began to write around the message, for it was the only paper available and He was speaking very plainly and direct. I wrote this message in the margins of the paper. He kept repeating BABY, BARE BABY, LAID BARE.
Message of January 5, 1997
Jesus speaks: Open yourself, Oh Jerusalem, your time is come you will be a light to the people in darkness, many will walk whence you come and the earth will be shakened and the light will come across a dark sky and enlighten their minds.
Oh stiff-necked people, you are so stiff in your ways, let the Spirit envelope you and lead you on your way.
A country of stiffs, a people of planning and prodding, of deliberating and wondering--you lack faith, Jerusalem, you lack faith in God.
Oh walk naked into the cold night, you are cold in your hearts and naked in your clothing--I clothe you with glory, I light your face with light, but you turn your cheeks to the darkness and stay stiff-necked in your hearts. Oh cold and dark hearts, reach for the light that you may know the glory that awaits the sinners and enlightens their minds.
(End of excerpt from January 5, 1997 message.)
Messenger: I was given deep lights into understanding the beginning of the all-night message of December 29, 1996. It quoted the Scripture at the beginning of this writing and spoke of it.
Let every valley be filled in,
every mountain and hill be levelled,
winding ways be straightened
and rough roads made smooth,
Messenger: "A voice of one crying out in the desert, prepare the way of the Lord."
On April 14-15, 1993, I am not sure, my family and I were alone in the apparition house at Conyers. It was my first visit there. Two women came and left while we were in there, but we were alone most of the time, except for a man dressed in a burlap sack-type material, with sandals and with eyes that looked upward and a heavenly face. I looked into his face, but he was as if in another world, having an angelic color (not human) but he had a regular body, but very slight. He stood there and then he disappeared, or so we thought. His garb was the same color as the floor. The children and I were taking pictures and then we almost tripped over him. He appeared on the carpet in some circular position, covered by his garb as in a ball. I thought it was John the Baptist. My life was touched by that visit to Conyers, our first visit. The next month we would have a profound experience. This is accounted in an earlier message. On May 13, 1993, I dictated the first Blue Book message to my child as we drove away with the sun spinning.
I account this here for you because Our Lord wished it to be documented. The lion will lay down with the lamb, the valleys will be filled in and the mountains made low. Men will strip the walls from their hearts and reveal to themselves, one another, and their God the truth that lurks below.
Intimacy is to be found in connecting in one's heart. Intimacy with God and one another is to be found in looking into our hearts and getting in touch with our sins, our stuffed feelings, our bitter feelings and lack of forgiveness toward others, in recognizing our faults and owning up to them, in removing the masks, the walls around our hearts, in telling the truth to God and our intimate friends and living as little children of God.
Life is found in the heart. We must be as a little child's heart, one that holds no grudges, that wants to love, that lives to please our heavenly Father and obey our heavenly Mother.
On January 11, 1997, and January 18, 1997, the Father gave two very important messages. I know these were immensely connected with Our Lady's visit in Clearwater, Florida.
From January 18, 1997-March 3, 1997, I had knots in my stomach as Jesus lamented how His plan for the completion of the Fatima mission, the Reign of His Sacred Heart and the triumph of Mary's Heart had been blocked.
On February 10, 1997, I received a very strong message from the Father again. He called the Falmouth, Kentucky farm, where Mary had appeared, a disaster. I was sick and very scared inside for I felt His intense anger and upsetment because so many had blocked His plan.
Until March 3, 1997, when the city of Falmouth flooded, I was so sick because I knew He was going to act. In the message of January 18, 1997, the Father speaks,
"I tell you all to read the accounts concerning Noah. Nowhere in history has God been offended as He is this day by this sinful world. You will suffer a fate for the offenses against God."
It was the plan of Jesus that prayer manuals and these writings be circulated from the Falmouth farm, but this was blocked and blocked again. Only a small number of Blue Book II were circulated.
Jesus gave a message May 4, 1994, for the farm, on love. They refused to put it out there. Finally on June 17, 1994, Blue Book III, Jesus refers to the message and how He cried bloody tears because it was not circulated at the Falmouth farm as He requested. It was finally released at the Falmouth farm on December 8, 1994. There were only the few boxes of books circulated and this single message a half-year later after Jesus' request.
On March 3, 1997, the city of Falmouth was under water. Falmouth made the headlines of the Cincinnati Enquirer paper for only two events: when Mary began to appear and when the town flooded.
On April 13, 1997, I disclosed this information from Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center as the Father told me I must do. It was very difficult for me to do. At the time I felt this was the most difficult thing I had ever done, but I had faith that I must do as the Father requested.
We were immensely persecuted for telling the facts and many doors were closed to further block us.
On May 13, 1997, we went to Tom's farm in Kentucky. I hadn't referred to Conyers before in any rosaries. In the fourth mystery of the rosary, I told how at Conyers on May 13, 1993, a gigantic wind came up and I accounted what happened. After the rosary, it was cold and the people walked to Tom's barn. The main people were still behind about 5 minutes after the rosary. A wind came up and I thought I would have to run for cover, for I thought I would be blown off my feet. The large Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart statues blew to the ground. Mary's head came off and was face up. She was cracked diagonally right through her Immaculate Heart. Our Lord wished these pictures to be placed here on the Internet. The chairs, the swing, the tables all were blown over. It was just like Conyers, May 13, 1993. The air was calm and as soon as the rosary was over, the wind came forth so strong I could hardly stand on my feet, and it blew everything over.
Our Lord wishes these pictures to be released with this writing today. What followed was immense persecution for the Shepherds of Christ Movement. The rosary and its message of May 13, 1997, will soon be released here.
Included at the end of this writing is an excerpt from that rosary, May 13, 1997.
On August 19, 1997, I received the following messages in a rosary. August 19, 1917, Our Lady appeared to the three children at Fatima, because they had been jailed on August 13, 1917.
Included here is an excerpt from the rosary received August 19, 1997. The next day Jesus appeared to me in the crucifix above the altar at St. Gertrudes church in Cincinnati. He appeared as the most glorious Jesus, adorned in the most brilliant light. Where He had appeared at the point of death December 5, 1996, He now appeared in the greatest brilliant light, as the glorified Jesus on the cross.
Include here the excerpt from rosary August 19, 1997.
Excerpt from the rosary of August 19, 1997
Jesus:Come away with Me, My young ones. Come into the field and taste of the beauty of the air and the beauty of this day with the most beautiful flowers that I have created for you. Do you see the beauty in each petal of the flower, or are your eyes covered with mud that you do not see? I have lifted the veil for you today and I have showed you My way. My way is the way of trust and faith and I told you in the message on Sunday that you must have faith and endurance, for I took you to the darkest night to the pointiest tunnel, to the place where you thought that you would never return and at that point I opened up through a little hole the light of day and it came streaming in and you perceived and you felt My presence, which is greater than all the things of this earth.
Wipe the grin off your face you silly earth, for you have ran after so many foolish things, when I stood there adorned in white before you, in the most glorious robes and you did not perceive that the Almighty God was alive and so I have called and I have told you and I have allowed you, My shepherds, to suffer, but the days ahead will be days of great victory, for I come to you clothed in white and adorned in a gold veil and you see that God lives and you will carry the white flag across this earth. You My shepherds, have won and the victory is yours.
Did you fall in the mud and did you skin your knees, did you feel your head ache as Mine ached in the garden, did you feel the thorns poke deeply into your skull, and did you feel the ripping of your flesh as the sword went into your skin?
I am Jesus, I am God, I will not be undone. I am Almighty and all powerful to the ends of the earth. You will know My might and you will not be afraid, but you will not know this if you do not trust, for I have told you the secrets in My messages, but you do not read as if you believe, you read half heartedly. You must believe with all your heart that I speak to you to be heard, for you truly are the shepherds that will go across this earth and carry the white flag, but you do not have this conviction within your heart, so therefore you do not do all that I have asked you to do, your belief is wishy-washy and you do not believe with a conviction of a strong heart.
I am calling you My shepherds this night to renew your faith and your endurance to realize that I am God and I have spoken here to you this evening. I am alive, I am alive, I am alive and I am with you, I am your God.
You wanted the light all the time and the light was not in the plan of the Father. It comes in light and it comes in darkness, it comes in death and it comes in victory, it comes in death and it comes in Resurrection, it comes in pain, and it comes in joy, but this world tells you today to look for only the joy and when you do not find it to do everything that you can to fill your selfish pleasurish whims that you have within you.
I tell you that you must fall to your knees, that your knees will be scuffed and that you will suffer and your flesh will be torn and your head will be crowned with thorns, but you will come forth from the tomb with a veil of white across your face and you will say this is the victory that we have won because we have lived in Him.
Your Movement will spread forth to the far ends of the earth, but it is faith that I am calling you to My beloved ones, you must have faith in your hearts, for this is a sign that I give to you this day. If you do not believe, you will not be able to continue ahead, for you must move ahead in faith. It is the only way that you must operate. You cannot operate trying to logically think your way across this world. It is only in believing and obeying the messages that the job will get done. It is My might that will lead this Movement to the far corners of the earth. Open your pockets and let us see your money. Do you have the money to do the things that I have asked you to do? It is in prayer, hourly prayer and begging for the funds, realizing that it is in your prayer, that it is in your endurance, that it is in your faith and your sacrifices that your prayers will be answered. You must pray hourly the Novena to the Infant of Prague and I will answer your prayers, and you My beloved ones will know the results when you pray.
Jesus:I have given to you the greatest gift this day. I am Jesus, and I have come to you and I have asked you to open wide your heart and to thank Me for the gift I have given, for if the answer would have been different how would your hearts be this night, and how was it with the lepers, when I gave to them the great gift and they did not come and say thanks, but you are My holy ones that I am sending into this world and your hearts must be filled with joy. I have asked you over and over again to sing to Me with a heart that is filled with joy. I have given to you songs that I wrote Myself for you to sing of the love of My Heart. I am Jesus, the Son of God and you are the apostles of this new era. As you go out into the dark night the light will shine behind you and many will know the light of My Heart. Do not be discouraged, for the very hairs of your head are numbered and I am with you at this very moment, guarding and watching you, give Me your heart My shepherds. I have given to you a great gift this day, give Me your thanks and continue to pray. It is through prayer that you will accomplish all that the Father intends you to accomplish.
I am Jesus, the Son of God. I have chosen you, I have called you and you will accomplish the work that the Father intends you to through prayer. Do not be discouraged, but encouraged for I am God and I am with you. Think of how it was before, when you did not share your love with so many others, but I have given you each other and I have bound your hearts in one heart and you come here because your hearts are filled with great joy. The more you love and the more the Movement spreads, the more will be the blessings, for as the love expounds and gets larger, the love is more full, for your love is rooted in Me and the more you love deeply the more full the love you will have. This is how it will be, one body in Me, and you will love many and you will know them deeply in your heart and your heart is full My shepherds, because I have taught you My ways of love and given you each other. You are My holy family and I love you. I have called you and so you say “why me?”, and I say to you “why this Saint, or that Saint or why the Blessed Mother, why were you called?”. You were called because I love you and I have given to you a great grace to be My shepherd in the Shepherds of Christ Movement.
end of excerpt
Messenger: There is much more to disclose about the events of 1997. Since Our Lady's appearance on the building in Florida, we have been able to release the many great gifts Our Lord has given to us.
More will come. This is what He wished to be released this day December 3, 1998.
Jesus speaks: My children, I cry out to you. My Father has spoken. You have greatly ignored the messages I have given. On the honorable occasion, December 17, 1998, I wish the world to look at My crucifix next to your Mother and hear her pleading cry. Play the Mary Message tape loudly all day when not praying. She wails beneath the cross. I wish the earth to pray the prayers I have given in the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual for the renewal of the Church and the world. I wish the priestly newsletter to go to all priests on the earth. I wish you to obey the Lady of Fatima. I wish all hearts to be consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, all bishops to consecrate their dioceses to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I wish the world to pray the rosary, observe the First Saturday Devotion and make communal reparation to Our Hearts.
I am Jesus. I speak clearly this day to you, My earth. I beg you to listen to Me.
Excerpt from May 13, 1997 rosary
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
1. Jesus speaks: Open wide your hearts, My beloved ones, for I am with you in a special way on this day. There are many changes that are occurring in your lives. You must let go and surrender for I am separating the sheep from the goats and you will be a strong body. You will be a body joined in one mind and one heart to help carry the light into the darkness. Do not be afraid for I am here and My Mother is here in a special way. I will guard you.
Song: "I will be with you."
2. Messenger: And so where does our journey take us. This is the Shepherds of Christ Movement. It is not yet three years old and it has spread internationally all over this world. We have received many messages from Jesus, from Mary, and from the Father telling us how we could advance in spreading the love of the Sacred Heart and helping to bring about His reign and the triumph of her Immaculate Heart. We have been given so many messages that will help renew the Church and the world. We have been given prayers in the prayer manual, that will help to turn the priests hearts to holy priests. And this is our mission, our mission is to help renew the Church and the world and bring about the completion of the Fatima message. The Fatima mission has been oppressed for 80 years. It has been blocked over and over again in the Church and in the world. Do we think that Mary will go away? Do we think that the Father will change His plan because of willful men? Is this not the reason why we are in this state to begin with? For it is that Eve ate of the fruit and Adam and Eve sinned, an act of the will in which they did their will over God's. And it is that the Father is well pleased when we obey His will. How is our world today? Is our world aligned with the will of the Father or are we a willful race? I would like to read to you the message of the Father given on January the 18th. It is most important that you also read this message and the message of the Father from January 11th and study these messages. We must see things as from the Father's perspective as from the I Am. We must see them in their whole view. We are creatures that are walking the earth but we must see that sinful man has disobeyed the Father and that we must make reparation to Him for our sins. Adam and Eve sinned. God came into this world to save us from our sins. Mary appears at Fatima and she tells us, "You must, my beloved children, come through my Immaculate Heart. You must make reparation. You must tell God that you are sorry for your sins," and we ignore her. But she promises to us that there will be a great reign in which the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, in which men will know God in this great light similar to before when Adam and Eve had the light, that there will be this great era of intimacy with God, and man will know God. But why, why, should God lead us in to the great era of peace and love? Have we shown God that we recognize the fact that we are sinners, that we are sorry for our sins, that we come to Him as little dependent children, that we love God with our whole heart, our whole soul and our whole being, and that we want to make reparation for our sins? Or do we come with haughty hearts, with willfulness and we do not listen to the Father? Why should we go into this new era? The new era will come about. It will come about peaceably if we do what they have told us to do. The Father is telling us now very strongly exactly what we must do. We must begin these prayer chapters to help to lead the priests to holiness, to help renew the Church and the world, to help to bring about consecration in the hearts of the priests, of the sisters, of the people. The Father is telling us what to do. He gave great gifts at Falmouth. This is what He said, "I gave great gifts to you allowing Mary to appear and because of willful men they did not cherish these gifts and so I used Falmouth as an example of the chastisements to come if you do not obey. And what am I telling you to do, My children? I am telling you to begin these prayer chapters. I am telling you to pray as my Son Jesus has instructed you to pray. I am telling you to spread this priestly newsletter that it will greatly renew the Church and the world." The devil will try to do everything he can to stop us. But the Father has told us over and over again that we must begin these prayer chapters, that we must pray these prayers fervently ourselves, that there will be this era of great peace and love. In December, if you study the all night message, (December 29, 1996) if you study the messages of Jesus and Mary, you see the intensity as it builds. Mary says, "I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any more." October the 5th, "His hand is struck with power." Jesus appears on the cross on December the 5th after Mary appeared for two years and four months and His mouth is moving and He says, later, that no one is listening to Him. Then I received strong messages December the 19th, December the 22nd. December the 19th Mary says that she appears on a building in Florida because we have made money our God. She also says that the time is nigh." And Jesus gives to me a strong message for the first time and He said, "There will be chastisements and the moon will turn to blood and I am telling you what you must do. You must go to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The grace is outpoured in the Mass." On December the 22nd, He gives another message where He speaks about chastisements. All of these messages in the sequence is very important to the Father's plan. They are in the Apostles Manual. The Father begins to speak in January and He says, "You have ignored my Son and now you will ignore Me?" And so I received the strongest messages all through December and February to where I had knots in my stomach and He kept talking about Falmouth and He kept saying how we did not cherish the gifts that He had given. And then there was the flood. And after this the Father said that this was only a little example of what is to come if we do not do as He has asked us to do. It is so simple. We are children that are willful. We are children that must obey our Father. We must pray. We must tell Him that we are sorry for our sins. The prayers in the prayer manual are the prayers that Jesus gave to us to help to turn the priests to holy priests, to help to renew the Church and the world, and to help to bring about the completion of the Fatima message. The priestly newsletter is written by Father Carter but Jesus is writing the newsletter through him to teach His priests about His burning love, to teach them all that they need to know to be holy priests celebrating the Mass and ministering to all of the people. This is a great gift from God and in all great gifts that are given we experience much suffering as we see in the life of Jesus, for He died but He rose on the third day.
3. The message of the angel from Fatima says this: "The angel came… bearing a golden chalice in one hand and a Host above it in the other. The amazed children noticed that drops of blood were falling from the Host into the chalice. Presently, the angel left both suspended in mid-air and prostrated himself on the ground saying, this beautiful prayer: 'Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and [the intercession of] the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.'"(The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 9)
4. And so He came and He rose on the third day to give us life and we share in His divine life. And He gives to us Himself in the Holy Eucharist. In the Mass, the sacrifice of Calvary is sacramentally made present. It is at this time that we must tell God that we are sorry for our sins, that we want to make reparation for our sins, that we give our hearts to God. For as we unite in this sacrifice with Jesus on the cross to the Father, we make this great act of reparation for our sins. We are a sinful race. We will be blessed and given great gifts when we act as the Father intends us to act. We are sinful. We have as the Father said "run amok". We are doing our own wills. And so the Father speaks on January the 18th and He says, "I am the Father. My plan is unfolding through you, My beloved priest and Rita and the core group in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I tell you all to read the accounts of Noah. Nowhere in history has God been offended as He is this day by this sinful world. You will suffer a fate for your offenses against God. Mary appeared at Fatima to warn you, the sinful children, how they are offending God, but you did not listen. The war did not change the hearts of many evil men." Eighty years ago Mary appeared at Fatima and she told us what we should do and we did not pay attention. And Mary said, "If you do not do what I tell you to do, there will be a great war." And the whole world suffered from World War II because they did not listen to their heavenly Mother. "I warn you through My beloved daughter, Mary. You did not heed her warnings. Disobedience against the Mother I gave you displeases Me greatly. Mary is the Mother of all children. Mary is a gift from Me, but you are willful and abuse the gift I sent you. You do not make reparation to her Immaculate Heart; you continue to offend her. I will not tolerate the deeds of evil men any longer. My plan will unfold."
5. Jesus came to this earth and He gave Himself as a sacrifice for love of men. I saw Him on the cross with His withered body. I saw Him at the point of death and I saw His mouth move and He said later that no one is listening. Do we not hear the words of our beloved Savior as He speaks to us over and over again in the Mass? How are our minds when we go to the Mass? Are we focused and trying to be in one heart with our beloved Savior in offering the Holy Sacrifice in order to make reparation to the Father? Is this our consuming desire: to give love to the Almighty God? For this is the greatest act of love that God gives Himself to us in the Mass. We are a blind race. We are willful. We are haughty. Jesus has given to us these messages in order that we will turn our hearts to hearts of love, that we will turn our hearts to hearts that praise God, that love God and love one another, that we tell God that we are sorry for the offenses that we have committed against Him, and that we will -- obey Him and love Him and live according to the Father’s will.
(End of excerpt from May 13, 1997 rosary)
Falmouth Flood Card
FALMOUTH KENTUCKY FROM HEAVEN'S PERSPECTIVE
March 27, l997 - Message from God the Father, received by Rita Ring:
We have sent you great gifts and they have not been accepted and obeyed. What is left but to send you greatest sufferings? I sent My Son to you. He has given you the most tender messages of His love (Tell My People, Rosaries From the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, & God's Blue Books) to bring about the Reign of His Most Sacred Heart. You have not appreciated the gift we have given you. I gave you your Mother. She appeared and she warned you. Falmouth is an example of the sufferings that will befall the earth. I sent you gifts from heaven and you continue to offend and ignore your God. I will chastise the earth with the greatest sufferings. You did not respond to the gifts, as did the people of Falmouth not respond to the gifts given. You will now receive the chastisement that will cause you to sit up and take notice. Falmouth is a warning to this earth.
January l8, l997 - Message from God the Father, received by Rita Ring:
...I tell you to read the account concerning Noah. Nowhere in history has God been offended as He is this day by the sinful world. You will suffer a fate for the offenses against God.
...Mary appeared at Fatima to warn you, the sinful children, how they were offending God, but you did not listen. The war (WWII) did not change the hearts of many evil men. I warn you through My beloved daughter Mary. You did not heed her warnings. Disobedience against the mother I gave you displeases Me greatly. Mary is the Mother of all children. Mary is the gift from Me, but you are willful and abuse the gift I send you...Disobey My messenger, ignore your Mother, ignore the Son in these messages...My Plan will unfold through the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I am talking through these messages given by My Son and Mary to tell you how to accomplish this task of carrying out My plan.
February 10, l997 - Message from God the Father, received by Rita Ring:
...Nowhere in the human history of man have I revealed and given such gifts as I have given to you in your movement (Shepherds of Christ). The plot is the same as the plot at the Holy Spirit Center and the Falmouth Farm. I am displeased, I am angered to address this issue any further.
I am the Father. I have spoken. Satan has created this confusion because of the importance of the l3th (prayer meetings) and the completion of the Fatima Message. Nowhere, have I been so greatly offended, when I have given such gifts which ended in the Falmouth Farm being a (spiritual) disaster ...many souls are being lost.
March 3, 1997 - Falmouth floods when the Licking River overflows its banks and entire town is swamped. It is the town hardest hit by the flooding.
April l0, l997- Message from God the Father, received by Rita Ring:
You must release this information. I am asking the faithful to begin prayer chapters, centered in consecration, and praying the rosary Lastly, but of major importance to the renewal of the Church and the world, I am asking that the Priestly Newsletter be made available in abundance, that the apostles spread these newsletters to the priests and encourage them to read them. I am asking the Priestly Newsletter Book be published as soon as possible and circulated to all priests and bishops in the United States. I am the Father. You must pray as never before and join in one mind and one heart...
For more information call Shepherds of Christ toll free at 1-888-211-3041. All materials available on a donation basis. www.SofC.org
You may write us at Shepherds of Christ Ministries , P.O. Box 193 Morrow, OH 45152-0193. Fax (513) 932-6791 International: (513) 932-4451
I Call You to Holiness
May 4, 1994 4:30a.m.
Jesus speaks: Dear ones, I am calling you to love your brothers. I have loved you. Would you, dear ones, lay down your lives for your brothers? How are you loving this day? Are you following Christ in your actions? I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life. You must constantly put the world aside and look to the Master for all your directions. I call you, My little ones, to holiness. I call you to pure hearts, hearts that are full of love and empty of hate and anger. I call you to guard your hearts and watch that they stay forever holy. You, My precious bride, I want your soul white.
Do you criticize your dear brothers? I gave the last beat of My Heart and the last drop of My blood for the soul you are displeased with. I would die for them this day. Will you not love them for Me? They are so precious to Me!
Quit sizing up your brothers. You do such unloving things in your mind. You do not even know how unloving are your thoughts. You judge your brothers by their exteriors, by their education, by their money. You do not see the beautiful creation of God the Father. He created your brothers just perfectly and He loves His creation. Who are you to criticize His creation? Love your brothers when they are hurting. It is in your loving the hurting ones that they will see the reflection of Christ in you.
Do not hold on to foolish things. One moment and your days on this earth have ended. All that remains is how you loved. Did you love God? Did you love your neighbor? Love is not selfish. It gives of itself. Its whole purpose is to draw the other closer to Jesus.
Study the crucifix. It is such a comfort! I loved you so. I died for you. I would die for you alone this very day, little ones! Look at Me dying on the cross! The way to Me is to follow Me. Be Christ-like in your ways. You must study Me to know My ways. Do not give in to yourselves. My way is love. Will you be the reflection of the love of God within you? My way is the way of the cross. They persecuted Me, they hurt Me, they tore My flesh and spit on Me. They did this to Me for My love given to all! This world is not your end. You follow My ways and you move as you should toward your goal.
I am Jesus, I am the Son of God. I love you so ardently. I died and shed My blood, My beautiful blood, for love of you. I await you this day, My little ones. I loved you so I remain with you in the Eucharist. I await, I long for you to come and share in our love. I am the tenderest of Hearts. No man can be close to you as I. I love you so. I want to dwell and live within you. I want to fill you with all My love and radiate My love to your beloved brothers. I want to shine from your souls.
Oh, little ones, take Me seriously. I am truly here, begging for you to live in My love.
You are the light that will shine in this dark world. You will light up the darkest night with My love.
The best gift you can give to this world is to busy yourself about your love affair with Me. I love you, My little ones. I love you and I want to share this love with you.
Love your brothers. Do not let Satan talk in your heads and make them wrong and you right. Love them as I have loved you. Do not look at your brothers and size them up. See them with the eyes of God, the beautiful creations of the Father.
Will you love My beloved ones for Me this day, or will you say "no" to My call? Love your brothers in darkness. They need your love. I am calling you to love them for Me this very day. They may scoff at you and persecute you, but you will plant a seed that I Myself will water and give sunlight to. Plant seeds of love. This is the most important seed you will plant, a seed of love. Watch it grow as I provide it with water and nourishment. I will shine on your brothers through you if you stay in My love. Be the light that shines on this dark world. They are crying out for the love of God. They are suffering. They need your love.
Put yourselves aside. Die to yourselves. Live only for the love of God. If the world goes one way, you stay focused on My love. Do not follow the world. Follow the risen Christ!
I love you so, little ones. I bring you new life. I fill your hearts with My love. Pray to the Holy Spirit for His gifts. Pray the Our Father. Let My mother mother you as she mothered Me. She loved you so. She suffered so for love of you. She appears to bring you back to her beloved Son. Will you answer her call? She is calling you to put God first in your life. She is calling you to love, love of God, love of one another.
Forgive your brothers. Empty your hearts of hate and anger and let go. Let all your anger go. Give Me your resentments and let Me heal your hearts. Forgiveness is the way to peace. Let go. Do not size up your brothers. Love them all. Pray for them. Unite in My love. Love is a miracle cure. Say you are sorry. Be gentle in your ways. Pray for your needs. I love you, little ones. I am with you this day.
Will you answer the call and love for Me? I love you. I am your beloved Jesus. I would die this day just for you. I love you the same as I did the day I died. Turn to Me and give Me your life. I will care for you and love you. I am your Savior. I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. Let Me live in your heart!
Q: How do I feel when I am upset and you will not listen or even try to understand in love?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791