| Shepherds of Christ
February 17, 2008
February 18th Holy
The Novena Rosary
February 17, 2008
We are called to be the bride of Christ.
This means we do things for His honor
and glory. We do all things because it
is God's will, in love.
When we perform acts because it is
God's will we do not expect others to
reciprocate favors to us for doing
what is out of love because it is
It is God's will husbands and wives,
children have a very special union with
God and with each other.
A priest, sister, brother is married
to Jesus. Jesus is their Spouse. Jesus is
always their first love — Serving Jesus as
Matthew 12: 46-50
He was still speaking to the crowds when suddenly his mother and his brothers were standing outside and were anxious to have a word with him. But to the man who told him this Jesus replied, 'Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?' And stretching out his hand towards his disciples he said, 'Here are my mother and my brothers. Anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.'
If a priest serves his bishop in obedience
and is doing a good job — he is
not expecting favors for himself —
he is called in obedience to obey
his bishop —
serving in love —
The people never take more importance
than a priest taking time for his personal
love union with Jesus, bridegroom of
the soul — so it is important, Jesus
says, for the priest to spend the hour
of adoration before the Blessed Sacrament
every day —
In this lies the priests strength — his
personal relationship with God helps
him to be as Jesus wants —
Galatians 2: 19-20
...I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me...
What is the motive for our actions —
From The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius,
by Louis J. Puhl, S.J. p. 12
23. FIRST PRINCIPLE AND FOUNDATION
Man is created to praise, reverence and serve God
our Lord, and by this means to save his soul.
Purity of heart —
Mary obeyed the will of the Father —
Mary's heart, the New Eve, is pure.
Mary's heart, the New Eve, is a heart of love.
We cannot even imagine how pure and loving
Mary's sinless heart is —
Excerpt from Tell My People
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
Reflection: The Holy Spirit is given to us to fashion us ever more according to the likeness of Jesus. And the more we are like Jesus, the more Jesus leads us to the Father. Do we, each day, pray to the Holy Spirit to be more open to His transforming influence? Do we strive each day to grow in union with Mary? The greater our union with our Mother, the spouse of the Holy Spirit, the greater is the transforming action of the Holy Spirit within us.
end of excerpt from Tell My People
Mary is the Spouse of the Holy Spirit —
The Holy Spirit counsels us
The Holy Spirit fills us with the fire of
The Holy Spirit is love.
Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit
in the womb of the Virgin Mary —
The Holy Spirit fills ours hearts —
We are alive with the love of God
as members of the Church —
the Holy Spirit fills us with fire
in love for the Church, the
members, the souls Christ
died for, our beloved priests,
deacons, sisters, brothers —
Here is a message from Jesus to Fr. Carter
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
My dear fellow Associate Members,
Jesus is calling special apostles to join a new division of the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Here is a message from Jesus given to Father Carter:
My beloved priest-companion, I am requesting that a new prayer movement be started under the direction of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I am asking for volunteers who are willing to pray before the Blessed Sacrament for one hour, twice-weekly. Members of the Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters, as well as others, are to be invited to join this movement.
These apostles are to pray for the intentions I am giving you. For part of the hour they are to use the prayers of the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook. They may spend the rest of the hour as they so choose.
I will use this new prayer movement within My Shepherds of Christ Ministries in a powerful way to help in the renewal of My Church and the world. I will give great graces to those who join this movement. The name, Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, is to be given to this movement.
I am inviting My beloved Rita Ring to be coordinator for this activity.
I pour out the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
This is indeed a special calling for us to unite in one heart with His Eucharistic Heart and pray for the following intentions:
For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
For the Pope.
For all bishops of the world.
For all priests.
For all sisters and brothers in the religious life.
For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this movement to the world.
For all members of the Catholic Church.
For all members of the human family.
For all souls in purgatory.
end of Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart message
We go to God
Jesus is the Bridegroom
In going to God we are strengthened
Men are imperfect —
Men wane in and out —
Religious in the Church have a special marriage to God —
they have chosen God above any man or
their love for God is paramount
Mary loved Jesus
John 2: 1-11
On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee. The mother of Jesus was there, and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited. And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, ‘They have no wine.’ Jesus said, ‘Woman, what do you want from me? My hour has not come yet.’ His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’ There were six stone water jars standing there, meant for the ablutions that are customary among the Jews: each could hold twenty or thirty gallons. Jesus said to the servants, ‘Fill the jars with water,’ and they filled them to the brim. Then he said to them, ‘Draw some out now and take it to the president of the feast.’ They did this; the president tasted the water, and it had turned into wine. Having no idea where it came from—though the servants who had drawn the water knew—the president of the feast called the bridegroom and said, ‘Everyone serves good wine first and the worse wine when the guests are well wined; but you have kept the best wine till now.’ This was the first of Jesus’ signs: it was at Cana in Galilee. He revealed his glory, and his disciples believed in him.
Matthew 12: 46-50
He was still speaking to the crowds when suddenly his mother and his brothers were standing outside and were anxious to have a word with him. But to the man who told him this Jesus replied, 'Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?' And stretching out his hand towards his disciples he said, 'Here are my mother and my brothers. Anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.'
Under the cross did Jesus call Mary
John 19: 25-27
Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary of Magdala. Seeing his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near her, Jesus said to his mother, ‘Woman, this is your son.’ Then to the disciple he said, ‘This is your mother.’ And from that hour the disciple took her into his home.
February 11, 2008
Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes
Mysteries of Light
Baptism of Jesus
Isaiah 42: 1-4
Here is my servant whom I uphold,
my chosen one
in whom my soul delights.
I have sent my spirit upon him,
he will bring fair judgement to the nations.
He does not cry out or raise his voice,
his voice is not heard in the street;
he does not break the crushed reed
or snuff the faltering wick.
Faithfully he presents fair judgement;
he will not grow faint,
he will not be crushed
until he has established
fair judgement on earth,
and the coasts and islands
are waiting for his instruction.
1. Isaiah 42: 6-7
I, Yahweh, have called you
in saving justice,
I have grasped you by the hand
and shaped you;
I have made you a covenant of the people
and light to the nations,
to open the eyes of the blind,
to free captives from prison,
and those who live in darkness
from the dungeon.
2. Psalm 29
Give Yahweh his due, sons of God,
give Yahweh his due of glory and strength,
give Yahweh the glory due to his name,
adore Yahweh in the splendour of holiness.
Yahweh's voice over the waters,
the God of glory thunders;
Yahweh over countless waters,
Yahweh's voice in power,
Yahweh's voice in splendour;
Yahweh's voice shatters cedars,
Yahweh shatters cedars of Lebanon,
he makes Lebanon skip like a calf,
Sirion like a young wild ox.
Yahweh's voice carves out lightning-shafts,
Yahweh's voice convulses the desert,
Yahweh convulses the desert of Kadesh,
Yahweh's voice convulses terebinths,
strips forests bare.
In his palace all cry, "Glory!"
Yahweh was enthroned for the flood,
Yahweh is enthroned as king for ever.
Yahweh will give strength to his people,
Yahweh blesses his people with peace.
3. Acts 10: 34-38
Then Peter addressed them, ‘I now really understand’, he said, ‘that God has no favourites, but that anybody of any nationality who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.
‘God sent his word to the people of Israel, and it was to them that the good news of peace was brought by Jesus Christ—he is the Lord of all. You know what happened all over Judaea, how Jesus of Nazareth began in Galilee, after John had been preaching baptism. God had anointed him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and because God was with him, Jesus went about doing good and curing all who had fallen into the power of the devil.
4. Matthew 3: 13-17
Then Jesus appeared: he came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptised by John. John tried to dissuade him, with the words, ‘It is I who need baptism from you, and yet you come to me!’ But Jesus replied, ‘Leave it like this for the time being; it is fitting that we should, in this way, do all that uprightness demands.’ Then John gave in to him.
And when Jesus had been baptised he at once came up from the water, and suddenly the heavens opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming down on him. And suddenly there was a voice from heaven, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved; my favour rests on him.’
5. Mary: This is my Son. This is my beloved one. Oh listen to me people, that you will know that I call you from your places, to lead a holy life, to not be filled with fear, but to walk in the way of my Son Jesus.
6. R. And the mural, when we first were in this church, was referred to by Jesus, as the Father's thumbprint. In hearing the words "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased", we hear the voice from heaven, as it says in the scriptures, speak — but to me I see the light, the light of Christ, the New Adam, that shines out to the world, as we meditate on these mysteries of light. And above Jesus in the Jordan was a dove, and a voice from above, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." It is in giving our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that we receive the real treasures, the gift of the Blue Books, that Jesus is telling us over and over again, about His pure love, about His holy love, about His love for us, about His love for His Mother, about His Mother's love for Him, about how we are to love each other. Such purity in the love letters of Jesus guiding us, to be likened to Him, and we hear the voice of the Father speak, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased", the New Adam, the pure, Holy Heart of Jesus.
7. R. Have you seen the sun, seen the sun in the morning and the sun at night, and the sun in the middle of the afternoon, as it shines on the waters? Have you seen the sun in its sizes and shapes and colors and reds and golds? Is it ever the same? How is it that we reach with such limited vision for the Divine Almighty God, who created all of us in such splendor and uniqueness, that we want to put Him in a box and say "Now we got You down there God, and we got You figured out" And He says —
Jesus: Hey, let's dance. I'm the Initiator. You are the soul waiting My favors. Let go. Let Me lead the show, for the spirit will fill you, and you will know more and more, insight into My Divine Mysteries. But if you are always controlling things, always trying to make them into what you want to believe they are, you will miss the truth, that I am revealing to you, even in the Blue Book writings. Open up your heart and listen to the words that I speak, for I want this intimacy with you, and in that, you will know the peace and the freedom, for you will be strengthened, more and more, knowing the love of God. You will not be consumed with the fear. The Holy Spirit will give to you great light, and strength and wisdom and to have courage. It is the devil that wants you to go to the dirt, to sit on the floor, to look at the rocks, to gaze at a pond and see the mud, rather than the beauty of the lily pads, that are floating so beautifully there.
Two men looked out prison bars, one saw mud, the other stars. This is a rosary to help you to see more My light.
8. Sing: One little light in the darkness — one little light, then two little lights, then three little lights, and four little lights and five little lights.
Jesus: I have called you to be one in the light, that you will go into the world, that has been consumed by so many, in darkness, that have fought the light, because of the messages being taught in the world that are not the truth, to be that person of truth, that the truth will be in you, that you will pray to the Holy Spirit, that you are filled more and more with My grace and wisdom, and that you do not run from the place, but that you embrace the gift that has been given to you.
9. Mary: Hail Mary, Hail Mary, Hail Mary, Hail Mary — and it is in praying the rosary that you will know light, that the Holy Spirit will fill you within my heart, that you will be a child of the light, that you will not be afraid, that you will rely on this, that the more that you lead the people to the rosary, I will crush the head of the serpent and they will know the love of God. Help me, my children. I am Mary, Mother of the light.
10. Sing: One little light in the darkness —
Mary: How is it, that you do not see, how a small light in the darkest night can put off so much light? And yet my Son tells you, come to Him in the Eucharist, come and be fed with the Bread of Life. Do not fear. Do not give in to the negative tapes, that you've listened to long enough. Let go, let go, let go and know the Might of the Almighty God.
Sing: Come Holy Spirit
R. Fill us Holy Spirit with light, We love You so much. Dear God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, help us to be ever more united to You, that your light will shine in us, that we will not be afraid, that we will advance more in the spiritual life as we meditate on these Mysteries of Light, on the miracles of Jesus.
Marriage at Cana
1. Isaiah 62: 1-5
About Zion I will not be silent,
about Jerusalem I shall not rest
until saving justice dawns for her
like a bright light
and her salvation like a blazing torch.
The nations will then see
your saving justice,
and all kings your glory,
and you will be called a new name
which Yahweh's mouth will reveal.
You will be a crown of splendour
in Yahweh's hand,
a princely diadem in the hand of your God.
No more will you be known as 'Forsaken'
or your country be known as 'Desolation';
instead, you will be called
'My Delight is in her'
and your country 'The Wedded';
for Yahweh will take delight in you
and your country will have its wedding.
Like a young man marrying a virgin,
your rebuilder will wed you,
and as the bridegroom rejoices in his bride,
so will your God rejoice in you.
R. Oh beloved Jesus, it is in the Blue Book writings and the messages of Your love, that we have grown, in a deeper personal love union with You, that more and more, that we pray that the Church today, will know this intimate love union, where they recognize You as the Bridegroom of their souls, where we are all strengthened, as a strong body in the body of Christ. We pray for this in the Priestly Newsletter and we pray for the prayer chapters. And we will not give in to the negative thinking, but we will pray when the time comes, that we are tempted to be negative, we will put our faith in You. Dear God, please help us grow in greater faith. Help us to know more and more, how precious the Eucharist is, that our hearts are filled with deepest love. God give us grace, during this retreat, that we will be a powerful unit, operating in the Shepherds of Christ for the sake of souls, for this we pray, our Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus in the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. R. And we think about His first public miracle, and it was Mary, who said basically to Jesus, "They have no wine." And through her powerful intercession, we will be able to achieve many things, but if we get beaten down when we don't get something right away, we're foolish. Because God knows all things, and God knows what is best for us. God is schooling us, right now in this church, as we are here before the Blessed Sacrament, schooling us in His ways of love, schooling us in His way, helping us to grow and it is for us to open up our heart and let Him work in there, to surrender, to let Him outpour His grace, so that we can be saturated more and more, with His grace, that we can be healed of those imperfections, that have led us from deeper intimacy with Him, that we will not be afraid to trust Jesus.
We must trust God. God has given to us this great gift, but it demands our trust and our belief, then we will have the joy of the spirit alive in us. Then we will have peace, the joy, because we live our vocation in the Shepherds of Christ. God has called us to us, and it is the "yes" of every person here, that has made it possible for us to reach the whole world. And in this we want that peace within us, that we will be strengthened to have the courage to do what He does ask us to do, to be grateful for what He has already done, and to grow in this great treasure of intimacy with Him, in realizing more and more, the treasure of the Eucharist, and the priest and the Church, that we will pray even more ardently, then ever before, with the faithfulness to this mission.
When there is relationship, there is to be trust and love, commitment. Look at what God has done for us here. We must be loyal to the calling — God has called us, that we will be strong members in the Shepherds of Christ, filled with joy and conviction to tell others, about His letters of love, about the newsletter, about the prayer chapters. It is the healing in our own hearts, the courage, the fearlessness, as the apostles, that will help us to do this mission, with conviction and greater love of Him and love of one another. This is not that we have to sit down and focus real hard, "What do I got to do next?"
This is that we let go of that control, to let Him work in love in our hearts, to help unify, as the Holy Spirit works, in the fire of His love, to help us to see the poor and the hungry of the world, the ones that are waiting for these letters of love, that need to go to the Eucharist, and it's there that they will be fed. The focus on the other, as the priest said yesterday at Mass, "the focus on God." Satan wants us focused on ourselves. "What am I getting out of this?" We've already got so much out of this.
It's time, like Fr. Carter said, in that talk he gave at Morrow, "It's payback time." And in that will come the joy and the peace of being the servant, as we see Jesus in this first Mystery of Light, Baptized in the Jordan. Jesus in His role as servant, the suffering servant, who went to the cross, who washed the feet of His Apostles, who put up with all those Apostles, that they would carry on His work in the world, and His descendants today.
The Son of God, with His love for us, that He came and walked among, really ignorant men, where they grumbled and didn't understand. "What's He doing now?" Can you just see those Apostles? And they're all in the boat and He comes walking across the water and ,they think they see a ghost. He ascended into heaven and they're afraid, because they are watching Him go up. And they go into the upper room to wait for the Holy Spirit, and they start speaking with this fearlessness and this courage, all these different tongues. And they got out of prison singing after that, because the Holy Spirit filled them.
And today the Church is what it is, because of the descendents of the Apostles. How many times have we all stumbled on our way? In the negativism, when we should have been positive, when we should have believed, and given ourselves more ardently in the Mass, uniting to the sacrifice of Jesus, praying to the Father in the Holy Spirit. God, help us renew the face of the earth, help us to be part of this, in the Shepherds of Christ, in helping to renew the Church and the world, and believing in this. It isn't going to come out of a withered spirit that's going "eh, eh." That's not going to be the thing that's going to help renew the Church and the world. It's going to come out of the fire of God's love within us.
If it's in our prayers, if it's in whatever we're doing — driving in our car, whatever it is, our hearts are in this. Like Laverne was down in Florida, and I talked to her a little bit before a rosary and she said "I just feel so good here." And she said, "The retreats and other stuff," but she said, "This is me." So they've had their prayer chapter since like 1994, on the Feast of St. Joseph. And when she got done, she just said, "This is me. This is who I am." That's how we should feel. This is who we are. This is our mission. We can't have a withered spirit and go out and fight a battle.
How would you be on the front line? We are on the front line of battle, and believe me, the enemy is a lot worse than some of those other ones. We don't see him. We don't know what he's up to. We know he don't like what we are doing. We need the Holy Spirit filling us and helping us to be strong and courageous soldiers, in the army of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, on this special feast of Our Lady of Lourdes. Let us ask our heavenly Mother, to send her Spouse, the Holy Spirit to us, that we will operate in her Immaculate Heart, to be more pure, that the Holy Spirit will enlighten us, to be soldiers of light and to grow greater in the intimacy with God, being more and more in His image and likeness.
3. John 2: 1-11
On the third day there was a wedding at Cana in Galilee. The mother of Jesus was there, and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited. And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, ‘They have no wine.’ Jesus said, ‘Woman, what do you want from me? My hour has not come yet.’ His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’ There were six stone water jars standing there, meant for the ablutions that are customary among the Jews: each could hold twenty or thirty gallons. Jesus said to the servants, ‘Fill the jars with water,’ and they filled them to the brim. Then he said to them, ‘Draw some out now and take it to the president of the feast.’ They did this; the president tasted the water, and it had turned into wine. Having no idea where it came from—though the servants who had drawn the water knew—the president of the feast called the bridegroom and said, ‘Everyone serves good wine first and the worse wine when the guests are well wined; but you have kept the best wine till now.’ This was the first of Jesus’ signs: it was at Cana in Galilee. He revealed his glory, and his disciples believed in him. After this he went down to Capernaum with his mother and his brothers and his disciples, but they stayed there only a few days.
R. (this was said during the reading of the scripture)
Boy, those were big, weren't they. Each one of those water jars held 20 or 30 gallons. Gees.
I guess they would be "well wined" if they had one of those things that had 20 or 30 gallons in it.
4. Hail Mary
5. Sing: I Held Him as a Baby
R. Look at Mary as she holds the little baby in her arms, and in His hand is a little cross. And now look at the mural of Jesus hanging on the cross, and Mary beneath. How does it make our hearts feel, to know the little boy child, came to this earth to die? He came a little baby to die on a cross, to be beaten, to shed His Blood, and be crowned like a criminal with a crown of thorns, to be treated so dishonorable, hung among criminals on a cross, that they could gaze upon Him and laugh and spit. Jesus was humiliated over and over and over again.
And the more He told to the Apostles, they grumbled and complained, and they didn't understand, and they were just human men — that God-made-Man came and He taught them, that we would know more how to be like the New Adam, Jesus, the Son of God. Look at the baby with a cross in His hand. Mary looks at her baby. But the message, she has delivered, over and over again, in all of her apparition to me is the same message — "I stood beneath the cross of my Son and I cried for the little ones that would be lost forever."
And in this very church I realized, till I could hardly stand it, how awful hell was, and the loss of one soul. God has given to us this great opportunity, to help billions of souls all over the face of the earth. How is it that God chose us, that God has been patient with us, that God gave us the intelligence. It was not anything that we did. We were formed in our Mother's womb, with the gifts given to us to be able to do this — pure gift from God - grace given from God. Love given to us from God.
Then why would we want to control the very thing that God gave to us, for? God has called us to this mission and what we do, even in our prayer life, can affect billions of souls because we have scattered the seeds all over the entire earth, through our hands, through our "yes". Joy should be within our soul, courage, engagement always, in this vocation that God has called us to, when we have all been apart of, not for 2 years, 3 years, but for years.
Jesus: And when the soldiers grew weary, and they didn't care, they were spitting on the ground. And the head officer came up to them and he said, "What are you doing there? You can't become sluggishly involved in this! You must be ready for the fight always! You fight until the end. For if you become weak, and if you let your guard down, it is then, that the enemy will come and attack. It is then that you may have the greatest victory. But if the light is gone from your eyes, if you allow your hearts to become more contaminated, if you are not thinking in your prayer life — that when the enemy comes, you will be like weaklings, and you will collapse beneath his hand.
6. R. We want God to bring to perfection, more and more, the good work, that He has begun in us. Our loyalty should be ever greater, our love more, our commitment has been given, the joy of this moment or that moment, is whatever it is, that God asks of us, that we have the discipline, that we have the schooling, to recognize with how much ease God put that 1,800,000 newsletters out there at our hands, not through what we did, what God did through us, what God called us to, what honor God put us to, to be able to do it.
And then in the loving response of a humble heart, we say, "God use me, for the sake of souls, the ones that You had to go to the cross for and shed Your Blood. This little thing is nothing like that." Peter, crucified, upside down. God has not called us to those things. He has called us to much simpler things, even though every day may seem a struggle, every day is the way that we carry the cross, to the resurrection - that one day, we will receive the heavenly reward, promised to those who love and serve the Lord.
7. R. And so where does the wounded spirit go in this world? If they do not know the love of God, if they do not know that Jesus is really, truly present in the Eucharist, longing and waiting and wanting them — are they always scanning the atmosphere trying to find that other person, that is going to fill them, when in fact, it will never fill them, because God, is the only One that will fill us. And so they wander a barren desert and they're looking and they're wanting and they're doing this. God has given to us these Blue Book writings.
The more that we end up going to the Blessed Sacrament, the more that we truly commit ourselves to this bridal relationship with God — He is the one that fills our soul. So He tests us all through our lives, He tests us more and more, so that what — that we have a deeper commitment. He allows us to suffer so that we'll have deeper union, so that we will let go of the inordinate attachments and we fight Him. "God, I just don't feel good. Let me go find something to fill me."
He says That's not what you are suppose to be doing. The filling thing is coming and being closer to Me, and I'll let you suffer because I want you this way.
R. As a messenger of God, God has called me to deliver this message to the people, that in spreading the Priestly Newsletter to the far ends of the earth, we have spread the consecration, as Mary asked for at Fatima, 5,800,000 times, to priests and hierarchy. And God wants that to continue, over and over again, the messages came from my mouth in Florida, as Mary and Jesus both appeared in that building given as a gift, where the image of Mary appeared for 7 1/2 years. I know the message, but He runs the car. I don't run the car. I can't control people. I only deliver a message. And I keep delivering the same message until He tells me something else. It is in surrendering, that we will have the peace even in suffering.
8. R. I believe, I believe, I believe.
9. R. These are the Mysteries of Light and as we serve Him more and more, in the vocation that He has called us to, the peace in our hearts is more likened to the peace that we see when we even gaze upon the crucifix, to see the suffering of Jesus, His head crowned with thorns — the wearing of the sins of the people of the earth. And yet He said in a Blue Book message that His Heart was in perfect peace as He died on the cross.
10. R. Could any of our sufferings be as great as Jesus hanging on the cross? But He did the Father's will which is a message to us that in doing the Father's will, it is in that, that we will have peace. It is saying "yes" to the Father, that Jesus had peace, peace to die as He did in such a horrendous way, while the gawkiers looked on and some laughed. Even the the one thief would not change in such a state, his pride even welled on the cross while he was dying. That's shows us - one man repented, the other still had a head of pride on the cross.
Sing: Jesus Remember Me
And Jesus says I love you so much. But I have chosen you. I have chosen you from all the people, and gifted you in such a tremendous way. I have led you to greater intimacy with Me. I have called you for the sake of My precious souls, the one that I shed My Blood for and I died on the cross. I have called you, and from the cross I looked out and I saw your "yes" today, that those that are out there today would be touched, because you said "yes" to the gifts that I gave to you. You did not give into the negativity of satan before you go to Mass, but you said, "God, I give you my life, as a sacrifice, God the Father, united to the sacrifice of Jesus in the Holy Spirit. Are you afraid? There is nothing to fear.
R. For we say, "God, I give myself to You." And He is right there.
Sing: I will be with you, that is my Promise
R. But it's the devil that comes in that darkness, and he pressed down, and says "Did you think about this? Did you know that they thought that, did you, did you, did you?
And Jesus says I'm right here, give Me your hand. Don't be afraid. I'm right there with you. Talk to Me. Pray. Say the Rosary. Just be with Me. Think about the Father and the relationship that I have with My Father and the Holy Spirit and know that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit live within your graced soul.
R. You say, "Well Jesus, I just feel agitated. I just feel nervous. I just feel . . ."
And Jesus says Well, you know, you're going to have days like that. How do you think I felt on the cross? Look into My bloodied face. Accept the day with the suffering that you have that day, but pray My child. It is in the prayer that you will find your greatest relief. It is in knowing what My will is for you and saying "yes", that you will find peace that will set you free.
R. As soon as you wake up in the morning, man, satan's right there, going to stick some thought in your head. Pow!! Say "Get out of here! I'm going to do my Morning Offering." I'd say A L L E L U I A, but it's Lent. Praise and glory to You, Lord Jesus Christ, for You have gifted us in giving to us, a taste, a taste, just a taste of the goodness to come.
And Mary says I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and I cried for the little ones that would be lost forever. Look at them, the senseless ones, in the world today, and look at the ones that are leading them on their way in the wrong direction. And God has given to you this insight into the knowing the truth, that you would give of yourself for others. Look at Christ. He came to this earth, the suffering servant. He took on flesh, the Son of God, because of His love for the men of this earth. Oh, how God loves you.
Kingdom of God
1. Ezekiel 34: 11-12, 15-17
“For the Lord Yahweh says this: Look, I myself shall take care of my flock and look after it. As a shepherd looks after his flock when he is with his scattered sheep, so shall I look after my sheep. I shall rescue them from wherever they have been scattered on the day of clouds and darkness.
I myself shall pasture my sheep, I myself shall give them rest–declares the Lord Yahweh. I shall look for the lost one, bring back the stray, bandage the injured and make the sick strong. I shall watch over the fat and healthy. I shall be a true shepherd to them."
"As for you, my sheep, the Lord Yahweh says this: I shall judge between sheep and sheep, between rams and he-goats. Not content to drink the clearest of the water, you foul the rest with your feet.
2. Psalm 23
Yahweh is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
In grassy meadows he lets me lie.
By tranquil streams he leads me
to restore my spirit.
He guides me in paths of saving justice
as befits his name.
Even were I to walk in a ravine as dark as death
I should fear no danger, for you are at my side.
Your staff and your crook are there to soothe me.
You prepare a table for me
under the eyes of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup brims over.
Kindness and faithful love pursue me
every day of my life.
I make my home in the house of Yahweh
for all time to come.
3. Hail Mary
4. 1 Corinthians 15: 20-26, 28
In fact, however, Christ has been raised from the dead, as the first-fruits of all who have fallen asleep. As it was by one man that death came, so through one man has come the resurrection of the dead. Just as all die in Adam, so in Christ all will be brought to life; but all of them in their proper order: Christ the first-fruits, and next, at his coming, those who belong to him. After that will come the end, when he will hand over the kingdom to God the Father, having abolished every principality, every ruling force and power. For he is to be king until he has made his enemies his footstool, and the last of the enemies to be done away with is death, for he has put all things under his feet.
When everything has been subjected to him, then the Son himself will be subjected to the One who has subjected everything to him, so that God may be all in all.
5. Matthew 25: 31-46
‘When the Son of man comes in his glory, escorted by all the angels, then he will take his seat on his throne of glory. All nations will be assembled before him and he will separate people one from another as the shepherd separates sheep from goats. He will place the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right hand, "Come, you whom my Father has blessed, take as your heritage the kingdom prepared for you since the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you made me welcome, lacking clothes and you clothed me, sick and you visited me, in prison and you came to see me." Then the upright will say to him in reply, "Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? When did we see you a stranger and make you welcome, lacking clothes and clothe you? When did we find you sick or in prison and go to see you?" And the King will answer, "In truth I tell you, in so far as you did this to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me." Then he will say to those on his left hand, "Go away from me, with your curse upon you, to the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you never gave me food, I was thirsty and you never gave me anything to drink, I was a stranger and you never made me welcome, lacking clothes and you never clothed me, sick and in prison and you never visited me." Then it will be their turn to ask, "Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty, a stranger or lacking clothes, sick or in prison, and did not come to your help?" Then he will answer, "In truth I tell you, in so far as you neglected to do this to one of the least of these, you neglected to do it to me." And they will go away to eternal punishment, and the upright to eternal life.’
6. Excerpt from Priestly Newsletter - Beatitudes - LHP (coming soon)
7. Excerpt from Priestly Newsletter - Beatitudes - Transformation of Values by Pope Benedict XVI (coming soon)
8. Jesus: And I come to you and I speak to you and I ask you to let go today, to trust in Me, to not be filled with fear, to have the courage that I want to give you, to pray for the Holy Spirit in this retreat that He will fill you, that you will be enlightened to live more by the Father's will. In that lies your peace. In loving lies your peace. It is when you carry on your back the seeds of hatred and anger, when you blame others for the way that you are inside, that you will be very, very unhappy, for happiness comes when you are giving love to others.
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
1. "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him."
R. Twelve days before Mary appeared in Clearwater — After Mary had appeared for 2 1/2 years on the 5th, Jesus appeared at the point of death, on the cross. His mouth was moving so big, and I saw Him, the full body of a man, at the point of death. I cried — it was an awful thing to see. But no words came forth from His mouth. That night, on that December 5th of 1996, He said that He appeared that way to me, because no one was listening.
Today, 12 years later or something like that — Jesus today, is speaking, and it is up to us to spread this message to the world that is hungry, the world that is waiting. To be more fervent in our love union with Him, that we recognize how our prayers are such an important part of our vocation in the Shepherds of Christ.
2. "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him."
3. R. Mommy, why is the sun so bright, and why is it that I cannot look at it?
Mary: Oh my dear child, as Mary your Mother, I want to speak to you about the lights of heaven, for it is more than you can ever imagine. In giving you the sun, you will know that, even though you cannot look at it, that the sun is brighter than anything you can imagine. And you must always reach for the light and not give in to the darkness. It is in the light, you will have peace and joy, and that you will help others, and that you will serve Jesus, your Master.
Do not give into the ways of darkness, my child, for when you go to the ways of darkness, your hearts are unhappy, you are sad and you are not doing the work of spreading His Kingdom. Let go, and pray to my Spouse, the Holy Spirit, that you will know peace, love and joy. I am Mary, your Mother. Listen to me. Child, I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and I knew of so many that would be lost. Today, I have appeared to you, that you will help to reach so many, for they are out there and they are crying, crying literally, for they have walked into a dark hole and they are wallowing in their darkness.
4. Mary: Light - darkness — Death - Resurrection — Suffering, my child, is a part of life. The world will tell you, that you should not suffer, but you should indulge and be happy. Look at my Son on the cross! He wore the skin that was beaten for the sins of mankind.
5. Mary: You will know a crown of thorns. You will know different times when you will suffer persecution, and you will want that suffering to go away. But you must remember what I am telling you now. To those that follow Jesus, they will walk and they will know the suffering of the cross.
6. Mary: Look at the cross. Think about Jesus and how much He loves you. Look at the cross when you are suffering, when you are suffering - a tremendous suffering, and you cannot move it, look into His bloodied face, and if you must cry - cry — but know that you may have to endure it. While you are enduring great suffering, look into His bloody face. Look into His Bloodied face, you will see that you are not alone.
7. R. And the light was shining, even in the darkness. In the darkest night there is always light. We must remember that, when we are one with Him, there's always light, no matter how bad it feels. There will be peace in accepting our vocation and in living in love, for satan will taunt the person on the fence.
8. Mary: When you go to the eye doctor, he may say, "Is this better? Is this better? Is this better? Is this better?" And you say, "Oh you're flipping them back and forth so much, I don't know what's better and what's worse." And he'll say, "Is this better? Is this better? Is this better? Is this better?" When you are on the fence, satan comes in confusion, "Did you think this. Did you think that. Did you do this. Did you think they are doing this. You should feel insecure. You should feel anxiety. You should . . ." Let go. Look at my Son on the cross. He died in perfect peace. He suffered, but He died in perfect peace. For love of you, my child, He shed the last drop of His blood and gave the last beat of His Heart.
9. Mary: I am asking you to spread the Nursing Home Books to the elderly and others, that will pray the rosary and read the messages. Give them to any one that they can put them on their laps as I had instructed from the beginning, and they can pray the rosary all through the day. Give them the statue that they can pray the Litanies and pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers, that they will feel great peace, that they will pray the rosary and that they will pray for you in your mission in the Shepherds of Christ. Tell them that, Mary their Mother, has promised to be with them when they pray.
10. And Jesus speaks and He says: You are not alone, look at Me hanging on the cross. What greater sign could I give to you of My love? But you do not meditate on the love that God has for you. And you look for this little love among people, and they go this way, and they go that way, and they go this way, and they go that way, and you go — "Ahh - ahh - hh!!" I am telling you today, to let go, to carry the crucifix in your purse, in your pocket. Wear the crucifix. Look at the love that I have this day, for you, that I died for you. And I am with you today, truly present in the Eucharist, in My Divinity and humanity, no less present than the day I walked the earth. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Sing: Take and Eat
The Last Supper and the Institution of the Eucharist
1. Jesus: And I want My precious priests to come and to spend time with Me before the Blessed Sacrament. Tell them. Tell them, Rita, tell them. Tell them, all of you, how important it is, that they spend time before the Blessed Sacrament, that I will outpour to them, My richest graces, tell them and pray for them, that the priests of this world, will do this.
2. R. And so we want to think about the Mass, that we will have today and we want to think about all the things that we do that are really hard. Because these are the sacrifices that we can offer up during Lent, united to the Masses going on around the world, united to this Mass. Offering up our lives, emptying ourselves, uniting our lives as a sacrifice to the sacrifice of Jesus, and praying to the Father, in the Holy Spirit with all the angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, for tremendous grace as we partake in this Mass today, for all of our needs in the Shepherds of Christ, that we will receive tremendous grace for all of our families, and all the things on our prayer list. And we pray dear God, for all the funds that are necessary and for Fr. John and his Mother and anybody that touches him. We pray dear God, for all of the 1,800,000 newsletters that are out there, that tremendous grace will be granted to them. We pray for Archbishop Buechlein right now, that he will be healed. We pray dear God, and we have faith, that You will take care of us, and help us to do this mission. We love You so much God. Thank You for Your gifts.
3. Hail Mary
4. R. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus I place my trust in You.
5. R. And we pray for special grace at the site in Florida and here. For people for healing, that come there and use the water and for the statues with the glass, that they will be changed more and more, to be more holy, that they can be healed of the things, physical and spiritual, that they need, that there can be great miracles, that people will come and receive the messages and the things that God has given to us. Dear God, we pray for every aspect of this Movement and we ask You dear Holy Spirit, to help us and pray with us, that we will be able to achieve what You have called us to.
6. Hail Mary
7. Hail Mary
8. Hail Mary
9. Hail Mary
10. Sing: I am the Bread of Life
R. We pray for all the people that we promised to pray for. Pray for the priest house and for Elmer and everything I promised to him that we'd pray for.
R. If anybody wants to look at the newsletter, I am going to leave it up here under the altar.
Hail Holy Queen
Available for $750.00
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
Call or go to China
6015 N. State Rd 62
China, IN 47250
or call Clearwater
21649 US 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33765
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page