|Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the
world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater,
Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish
this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
March 1st Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 8 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mystery
for March 1st is Mysteries of Light.
Come to Clearwater, Florida
March 5, 2003
Daily Message Books 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
at the Cincinnati Store.
9859 Rt. 42
about 1 mile north of 275
open 10am to 5pm
Come to the
2:00 - 6:00
February 28, 2003:
Messenger: Jesus wants us to
the priestly mailing out.
He said it is urgent.
Jesus said that He wanted
us to have the store
We are having the
Grand Opening on
Jesus wants this portion
of the message from
yesterday because of
Excerpt from February 27, 2003
Jesus speaks: Pray hourly —
Messenger: Please pray for 6 urgent intentions.
Spread the Blood of Jesus on the world.
Consecrate the hearts of all people of
the earth to the Sacred Heart and
Immaculate Heart as far as
we are able.
Consecrate all places of this earth
to the Sacred Heart and Immaculate
Jesus speaks: Pray for peace —
Pray the rosary —
Go before the Blessed Sacrament —
Go to Mass —
Go to Confession —
I promise to those who pray
My prayers, I will outpour My grace
Praying My prayers fervently will help
turn those places where they are prayed
into little cities of light.
I beg you to get this mailing to the
February 27, 2003 message continues
Jesus speaks: Please help with the funds to
This will help to turn the
world into a city of
The priests need this mailing —
I am the Sacred Heart —
Priests need to honor Me, as the
They need to enthrone their people
and Churches to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart.
February 27, 2003 message continues
Jesus speaks: Priests should tell the people
to hang pictures of the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart
in their homes —
February 27, 2003 message continues
Jesus speaks: Do you want peace in the world?
Make Me, as the Sacred Heart,
the King and Center of
your hearts and all places.
My People Listen To Me.
Pray My Prayers
Help Me get this mailing to the
85,000 priests — It
will help to change the face of
Please pray for funds.
Come to the Virgin Mary Building/Building
of the 2 Hearts on March 5, 2003 —
This broadcast is available live
on the Shepherds of Christ radio —
Tune in and pray with all your heart
for the priests, the Church and
the world and for peace.
We appear in Clearwater, Florida —
I beg you to pray.
Pray also on March 13, 2003 at
Messenger: The Holy Father has asked for prayer
on March 5.
Mary and Jesus images always appear so
beautifully on the 5th of each month.
Jesus speaks: Oh My People
Please Help Me get
this mailing to My
It will help your world.
Given to Father Carter
on the Feast of St. Ignatius
~ July 31, 1994 ~
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
end of July 31, 1994 message given to Fr. Carter
February 27, 2003 message continues
Jesus speaks: Oh My People —
I desire a picture machine
be purchased to circulate
Our Images to the world.
Please help Me.
Please pray these prayers.
Chapter Meeting Prayer Format
The prayer format below should be followed at chapter meetings of Shepherds of Christ Associates. All prayers, not just those said specifically for priests, should include the intention of praying for all the needs of priests the world over.
1. Hymns. Hymns may be sung at any point of the prayer part of the meeting.
2. Holy Spirit Prayer. Come, Holy Spirit, almighty Sanctifier, God of love, who filled the Virgin Mary with grace, who wonderfully changed the hearts of the apostles, who endowed all Your martyrs with miraculous courage, come and sanctify us. Enlighten our minds, strengthen our wills, purify our consciences, rectify our judgment, set our hearts on fire, and preserve us from the misfortunes of resisting Your inspirations. Amen.
3. The Rosary.
4. Salve Regina. "Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, our mourning, our weeping in this vale of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary."
5. The Memorare. "Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen."
6. Seven Hail Marys in honor of the Seven Sorrows of Mary. Mary has promised very special graces to those who do this on a daily basis. Included in the promises of Our Lady for those who practice this devotion is her pledge to give special assistance at the hour of death, including the sight of her face. The seven sorrows are:
(1) The first sorrow: the prophecy of Simeon (Hail Mary).
(2) The second sorrow: the flight into Egypt (Hail Mary).
(3) The third sorrow: the loss of the Child Jesus in the temple (Hail Mary).
(4) The fourth sorrow: Jesus and Mary meet on the way to the cross (Hail Mary).
(5) The fifth sorrow: Jesus dies on the cross (Hail Mary).
(6) The sixth sorrow: Jesus is taken down from the cross and laid in Mary's arms (Hail Mary).
(7) The seventh sorrow: the burial of Jesus (Hail Mary).
7. Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, pray for us (repeat after each invocation).
Holy Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of the Church,
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the Covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy rosary,
Queen of families,
Queen of peace,
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray: Grant, we beseech You, O Lord God, that we Your servants may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body and, by the glorious intercession of the blessed Mary, ever virgin, be delivered from present sorrow, and obtain eternal joy. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
We fly to your patronage, O holy Mother of God. Despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.
8. Prayer to St. Joseph. St. Joseph, guardian of Jesus and chaste spouse of Mary, you passed your life in perfect fulfillment of duty. You supported the Holy Family of Nazareth with the work of your hands. Kindly protect those who trustingly turn to you. You know their aspirations, their hardships, their hopes; and they turn to you because they know you will understand and protect them. You too have known trial, labor, and weariness. But, even amid the worries of material life, your soul was filled with deep peace and sang out in true joy through intimacy with the Son of God entrusted to you, and with Mary, His tender Mother. Amen. --(Pope John XXIII)
9. Litany of the Sacred Heart, promises of the Sacred Heart.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of heaven, have mercy on us (repeat after each invocation).
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
God the Holy Spirit,
Holy Trinity, one God,
Heart of Jesus, Son of the eternal Father,
Heart of Jesus, formed by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mother,
Heart of Jesus, substantially united to the Word of God,
Heart of Jesus, of infinite majesty,
Heart of Jesus, sacred temple of God,
Heart of Jesus, tabernacle of the Most High,
Heart of Jesus, house of God and gate of heaven,
Heart of Jesus, burning furnace of charity,
Heart of Jesus, abode of justice and love,
Heart of Jesus, full of goodness and love,
Heart of Jesus, abyss of all virtues,
Heart of Jesus, most worthy of all praise,
Heart of Jesus, king and center of all hearts,
Heart of Jesus, in whom are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge,
Heart of Jesus, in whom dwells the fullness of divinity,
Heart of Jesus, in whom the Father is well pleased,
Heart of Jesus, of whose fullness we have all received,
Heart of Jesus, desire of the everlasting hills,
Heart of Jesus, patient and most merciful,
Heart of Jesus, enriching all who invoke You,
Heart of Jesus, fountain of life and holiness,
Heart of Jesus, propitiation for our sins,
Heart of Jesus, loaded down with opprobrium,
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our offenses,
Heart of Jesus, obedient even to death,
Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance,
Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation,
Heart of Jesus, our life and reconciliation,
Heart of Jesus, victim of sin,
Heart of Jesus, salvation of those who hope in You,
Heart of Jesus, hope of those who die in You,
Heart of Jesus, delight of all the saints,
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like unto Yours.
Let us pray: O almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of Your dearly beloved Son and upon the praise and satisfaction He offers You in behalf of sinners and, being appeased, grant pardon to those who seek Your mercy, in the name of the same Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end. Amen.
Promises of Our Lord to those devoted to His Sacred Heart(these should be read by the prayer leader):
(1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
(2) I will establish peace in their homes.
(3) I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
(4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
(5) I will bestow a large blessing on all their undertakings.
(6) Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
(7) Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
(8) Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
(9) I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
(10) I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
(11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
(12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the first Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
10. Prayer for Priests. "Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock, we pray that in the great love and mercy of Your Sacred Heart You attend to all the needs of Your priest-shepherds throughout the world. We ask that You draw back to Your Heart all those priests who have seriously strayed from Your path, that You rekindle the desire for holiness in the hearts of those priests who have become lukewarm, and that You continue to give Your fervent priests the desire for the highest holiness. United with Your Heart and Mary's Heart, we ask that You take this petition to Your heavenly Father in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Amen"
11. Prayer for all members of the Shepherds of Christ Associates. "Dear Jesus, we ask Your special blessings on all members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. Continue to enlighten them regarding the very special privilege and responsibility you have given them as members of Your movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates. Draw them ever closer to Your Heart and to Your Mother's Heart. Allow them to more and more realize the great and special love of Your Hearts for each of them as unique individuals. Give them the grace to respond to Your love and Mary's love with an increased love of their own. As they dwell in Your Heart and Mary's Heart, abundantly care for all their needs and those of their loved ones. We make our prayer through You to the Father, in the Holy Spirit, with Mary our Mother at our side. Amen"
12. Prayer for the spiritual and financial success of the priestly newsletter. "Father, we ask Your special blessings upon the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ. We ask that You open the priest-readers to the graces You wish to give them through this chosen instrument of Your Son. We also ask that You provide for the financial needs of the newsletter and the Shepherds of Christ Associates. We make our prayer through Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with Mary at our side. Amen"
13. Prayer for all members of the human family. "Heavenly Father, we ask Your blessings on all Your children the world over. Attend to all their needs. We ask Your special assistance for all those marginalized people, all those who are so neglected and forgotten. United with our Mother Mary, we make this petition to You through Jesus and in the Holy Spirit."
14. Prayer to St. Michael and our Guardian Angels:
"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."
"Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen."
15. Pause for silent, personal prayer. This should last at least five minutes.
16. Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
"Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock."
17. Daily Prayers. All members should say the Holy Spirit prayer daily and make the act of consecration daily. They should also pray the rosary each day. They are encouraged to use the other above prayers as time allows.
© Copyright 1996 Shepherds of Christ Publications
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
end of the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual Prayers
(Prayers are available in 4 languages)
February 27, 2003 message continues
Jesus speaks: At 6:20 I have asked for these prayers
to be prayed.
February 27, 2003 message continues
Jesus speaks: Begin prayer chapters —
using these prayers in
Be Apostles of the Eucharistic
Heart of Jesus
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
My dear fellow Associate Members,
Jesus is calling special apostles to join a new division of the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Here is a message from Jesus given to Father Carter:
My beloved priest-companion, I am requesting that a new prayer movement be started under the direction of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I am asking for volunteers who are willing to pray before the Blessed Sacrament for one hour, twice-weekly. Members of the Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters, as well as others, are to be invited to join this movement.
These apostles are to pray for the intentions I am giving you. For part of the hour they are to use the prayers of the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook. They may spend the rest of the hour as they so choose.
I will use this new prayer movement within My Shepherds of Christ Ministries in a powerful way to help in the renewal of My Church and the world. I will give great graces to those who join this movement. The name, Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, is to be given to this movement.
I am inviting My beloved Rita Ring to be coordinator for this activity.
I pour out the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
This is indeed a special calling for us to unite in one heart with His Eucharistic Heart and pray for the following intentions:
- For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
- For the Pope.
- For all bishops of the world.
- For all priests.
- For all sisters and brothers in the religious life.
- For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this movement to the world.
- For all members of the Catholic Church.
- For all members of the human family.
- For all souls in purgatory.
end of Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart message
end of excerpt from February 27, 2003
Vision March 20, 1997
Junior Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Mary appeared as Our Lady of Fatima for one hour and 15 minutes. Mary appeared in the Sorrowful Mother statue at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
I was at Our Lady's House for the Junior Shepherds of Christ meeting. I cannot remember any great apparition of Mary in the Sorrowful Mother statue since August 12 and 13, 1996. She appeared all night and two times on August 13, 1996, once right before I went to the rosary at Tom's farm about 5:30 p.m. (the night John was there and St. Michael came out of the water). Mary comes when you least expect her.
Tonight I went to the Holy Spirit Center for the rosary with the Junior Shepherds of Christ. We could not pray in the Rosary chapel because Fr. Smith was going to say Mass. We could not pray in the Sorrowful Mother's chapel because the pews were draped with work clothes. We could not pray in the social hall because the band was playing. The only place left was in the hall on the other side of the wall from the band. The youth in the Shepherds of Christ chapter decided this was the place and moved pews in front of the statue.
As we began the rosary I began to see Mary, covered with a mist. Then I saw light around her. She got bigger than the statue, her face softened to that of the most beautiful woman—the same as the picture I took on Mother's Day 1995 when she told me to buy film and take her picture. She was all adorned in light. She changed, around her head and she became a young, beautiful girl. She then changed into a lady of immense light, all white, beautiful and young. I wanted to cry in awe looking at her. I wanted to stop the rosary and just see the apparition, but I continued to speak as she spoke through me.
The whole rosary was on Our Lady of Fatima. She turned into Our Lady of Fatima, so white, so beautiful, young in her face. I have seen many statues of Our Lady of Fatima. I have seen her all white and adorned in light before—Our Lady of Light, that is what she called herself.
On October 5, 1996 I saw her at Immaculata in the grotto. She had told me earlier that day she was Our Lady of the Rosary and gave a very strong message.
I do not recall seeing her in an apparition in the Sorrowful Mother's statue since August 13, 1996.
She was clearly, clearly, "Our Lady of Fatima" - LIVE. I saw her. I am in awe and wanted more, it was so beautiful!
She may have appeared as Our Lady of Fatima the first time. She was covered with the greatest light—a light as from a fire and all white, but on July 5, 1994 when she first appeared,
I did not know what Our Lady of Fatima looked like.
I know tonight she was like every statue I have ever seen of Our Lady of Fatima, glistening, and all white. She had beads or embroidery around her cloak. I know she looked like the Lady of Fatima statues but LIVE.
Every time we sang A Song From Jesus she would shine with the brightest light and her face would fill with the greatest joy.
Even in a lighted hall, Mary would appear to me.
There was no place for Jesus to be born—He was born the Light of the World in a stable in Bethlehem and the brightest star shone above His bed.
This rosary on Fatima needs to circulate to the youth. Mary appeared to tell us to tell the youth this rosary. It does not have any message from Mary, only information from her for the youth.
Mary's message for the youth: a rosary on Fatima—as she appeared to deliver it.
This is a great comfort to me. She appeared, Our Lady of Fatima, to tell us that this is truly a major part of the completion of the Fatima message.
The youth told me they could not hear the rosary, only the loud music of the band. I did not hear the band at all—but was in awe with Mary's appearing and the rosary!
At one point I saw a little blond hair sticking out from under her veil at the top of her head.
At least three times I saw this immense Lady of Light turn into Our Lady of Fatima. It was as if she was transformed from the Lady of Light into the Lady of Fatima.
The room was a brightly lighted hallway with big balls of light that came down from the ceiling.
She was adorned in light, brighter than the hallway, light as bright as seven suns, the Lady of Light.
It is in her womb we see the light, the light of knowing God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
end of March 20, 1997 vision
March 20, 1997
The Joyful Mysteries
- Our heavenly Mother Mary, gave messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions. She told Jacinta, one of the three visionaries at Fatima...
"'Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.'27
"This last message offers us an excellent opportunity to summarize the Fatima message. It tells us "that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"At the center of the veneration for which Our Lord calls is the act of consecration to His Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart." 28
- You should not be afraid, for Jesus and Mary are with us. They are watching us, and they are helping us in everything that we do. God is in charge.
- So we come to this rosary to gather and to pray as the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates. It is in this rosary that we will receive help to not be afraid, to help to take the light to the dark world.
- It is in going through our Mother Mary that we will be formed more and more into the image and the likeness of Jesus.
- The Child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary, through the power of the Holy Spirit. When we go to the heart of Mary, the spiritual womb, we are transformed more and more to be children of light.
- How Mary loves the children of this world. She guards them and mothers them more than any earthly mother. Mary guards us with her motherly care, and watches over us, and wants to lead us to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- Christ showed us. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He came into this world in the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the Virgin Mary in order to have this close union with God. Mary is the gateway into the Heart of Jesus.
- At Fatima, Mary spoke to the children and she called them her children. We must realize that she is calling us, her children, to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- What of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are our refuge in this life. They are the Hearts of true love. It is in giving our hearts to Jesus and to Mary that we will have hearts filled with holy love.
- So much of this world has turned to hearts that are cold. Jesus wants love, burning love, from the children of this world, and He is given a cold heart.
- We carry Jesus within our hearts.
- When we visit others we bring the Jesus that lives within us to the other person. We embrace Jesus when we embrace each other in love.
- Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth. The Child Jesus was within Mary's womb. We carry Jesus within ourselves. We receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. When we go to Communion, we go to our pews, and we have the Son of God within our hearts. He is as present in our hearts as He was when He was carried in the womb of Mary, when she went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth.
- We do not even realize the great gifts God has given to us when He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Think of what it would be like if He took away the gift of the Holy Eucharist, if He took away the Mass.
- We must be strong. We are the youth that are being sent to go into a world that has turned sinful. Some have turned their backs on God. We must realize, that we must be strong. It is hard in this world, but we must go to Jesus. We must spend time with Him everyday.
- Jesus is the Son of Mary. Jesus and Mary are with us.
- Hail Mary...
- We must listen to the words of scripture, the words that we are given as teachings. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that we will comprehend the word of God, for God is speaking to us in His word. The Holy Spirit gives us understanding into these words that we will know God and love Him.
- Mary brought forth an infant child. She watched Him. She cared for Him. All through His life, she stayed close to Him. All through our lives our Mother Mary is forever by our sides.
- We must be strong, for we are being called by God. It is not a myth. He is calling each one of us to be leaders to help to lead the other youth to God.
The Birth of Jesus
- The heavenly Father allowed Mary to appear at Fatima, and she told us what we must do. She told us that in order to have peace in the world we must give our hearts to her and give our hearts to her Son, Jesus.
- She said that if we did not pay attention to her there would be a great war. Man ignored the pleading of Our Lady at Fatima, and there was World War II. Many, many, many people were killed. They suffered a brutal death.
- At Fatima, she showed the three young children the fires of hell. They were very young, and they said they would have died of fright had Our Lady not assured them that they would not go to hell.
- Why would Our Lady appear to children and show children the souls suffering in the fires in hell?
Mary appears at Fatima, and she is ignored. To this very day we do not do what Mary told us to do at Fatima. At Fatima she promised in the end the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and her heart will triumph.
- Jesus Christ came into the world in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came as the Light of the World. He will be, in this great era of peace to come, the King and the center of all hearts.
- He came in poverty. He was born in a stable. He came to show us that the great riches are not found in the riches of the world, that they are found in Him. He is the King, but He comes into this world in poverty.
- The greatest riches are found in the Heart of Christ.
- It is so simple. Why do we not love God, why do we not love one another?
- Why does man think that he can ignore God, that he is in control, that he can do his own will?
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- The old man Simeon said in the Temple that "Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-" (Lk. 2:34)
- And he said to Mary, "and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare." (Lk. 2:35)
- Mary is the Mother of all the children of the world, and look how she is treated by so many of her children. Many abuse her name. They abuse her images. They do not love her. She is their Mother, and they do not love her.
- Mary told us at Fatima what we must do in order to have peace in this world. The fourth commandment tells us we must obey our earthly mother. What makes us think that we do not have to obey our heavenly Mother?
- She said that man was sinful and that he was offending God. She said to Jacinta before she died, "I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes." 29
- Here it is 80 years after Fatima and we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother and the wishes that she gave to us when she appeared at Fatima. After World War II you would think that everyone would have heeded her message of Fatima.
Satan goes about the earth as a roaring lion, searching for souls to devour. When Mary showed the children at Fatima the fires of hell, she was telling them that hell was a reality and that we must go about the world and try to lead others to her Son.
- What if you were one of the children at Fatima and our Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to you, in her light, and in her beauty? What if she said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go...If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed..." 30 What if she showed you the fires of hell and the souls suffering? Would you help?
- Would your life change if Mary appeared to you and told you these things? Would you go and spend your life trying to tell others about the vision that she gave to you? Would you take this with the utmost urgency? If Mary was appearing to you, would you do something to heed her warnings?
- Remember Noah and the Ark? The people were sinning up to the time that Noah entered the Ark.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- They were warned. They were warned over and over again of their sinfulness. They were told that they must change, but they would not obey and so God told Noah to build an Ark.
- And all men were destroyed, but those men on Noah's Ark.
- Mary searched for the Child Jesus in the Temple. Today, there are many searching for those things that will make them happy. We will not be happy if our lives are not rooted in God.
- We must go to Mary in order to be close to God. As Noah went into the Ark for his refuge, we to must go to the heart of Mary. She is the Ark that will lead us to the Heart of her Son.
- So many this day are sinning. They must go to the temple. Mary is the temple that we go to, in order to find God. We go to her spiritual womb, to her heart, and we find God. We must do as Our Lady told us at Fatima, and give Mary our hearts. All through the day we give Mary our hearts and Jesus our hearts.
- This is our job, to spread the Fatima message, to do what Mary has told us to do at Fatima, to give Jesus our hearts, and to tell all the other youth that we must do what Mary said at Fatima. We must give Mary and Jesus our hearts, pray the rosary, go to church on first Saturday, and tell Jesus and Mary we are sorry for the sins in this world.
- Mary's peace plan is so simple to follow. We have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima. Mary appeared on July 13, 1917 to the three children. Mary showed the three children a vision of hell. She told them,
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace."31
We must obey Mary. The plan is the same plan today. We must reach the youth of this world with the consecration We must tell them to give their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
- Mary is the temple. We will find Jesus if we go to Mary.
Song: "Oh Holy Dwelling Place of God..."
- We have been given great gifts from Our Lord and from Our Lady. We want to be leaders, to lead other young people to Jesus and to Mary. We must thank them for the gifts we are given, for what we do with our lives will make the difference to so many souls. She showed the children the souls in hell. Visualize this as clearly as possible in your mind. What you do to help to spread the message of His love will make the difference to so many souls.
- Can we truly look at our Mother, Mary? See her before us, adorned in the greatest light. See her glistening? Look into her beautiful face, into her eyes. Tell her we must help to lead her children to the Heart of her Son, that you will help her to help others so they will not be lost to the fires of hell forever.
NOTES:27. Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven [Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983], pp. 9-10.
28. Rev. Edward Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, [Milford: Faith Publishing Co., 1994], p. 18.
29. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op. cit., pp. 9-10.
30. Ibid., pp. 4-5.
31. Ibid., p. 4.
October 31, 2002
The Mysteries of Light
First sing the rosary song all verses
then sing the Song from Jesus—should be
sung between Mysteries.
Baptism of Jesus
1. Matthew 3:13
Then Jesus appeared: he came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptised by John.
2. Matthew 3:14
John tried to dissuade him, with the words, ‘It is I who need baptism from you, and yet you come to me!’
3. Matthew 3:15
But Jesus replied, ‘Leave it like this for the time being; it is fitting that we should, in this way, do all that uprightness demands.’ Then John gave in to him.
4. Jesus is the Light of the World
5. Jesus wants the children to come to
6. Jesus taught us many things while on
7. Jesus wants all children to
know He is the Son of God.
8. After Jesus was baptized the sky opened
up and the voice of the Father was
9. The Father said:
Mark 9: 7
...‘This is my Son, the Beloved. Listen to him.’
10. Matthew 3: 17And suddenly there was a voice from heaven, ‘This is my Son, the Beloved; my favour rests on him.’
Marriage at Cana
1. Jesus worked miracles while on earth.
2. Jesus taught us about His power
when He healed the
3. Jesus loves the youth.
4. Jesus wants the youth to pray.
5. Jesus gave us the Holy Scripture.
6. Jesus wants the youth to read
the Holy Scripture too.
7. There are parts of the Holy Scripture
8. We read the Gospel at Mass.
9. Here is the writing about the
Marriage of Cana
John 2: 3-10
And they ran out of wine, since the wine provided for the feast had all been used, and the mother of Jesus said to him, ‘They have no wine.’ Jesus said, ‘Woman, what do you want from me? My hour has not come yet.’ His mother said to the servants, ‘Do whatever he tells you.’ There were six stone water jars standing there, meant for the ablutions that are customary among the Jews: each could hold twenty or thirty gallons. Jesus said to the servants, ‘Fill the jars with water,’ and they filled them to the brim. Then he said to them, ‘Draw some out now and take it to the president of the feast.’ They did this; the president tasted the water, and it had turned into wine. Having no idea where it came from—though the servants who had drawn the water knew—the president of the feast called the bridegroom and said, ‘Everyone serves good wine first and the worse wine when the guests are well wined; but you have kept the best wine till now.’
10. Jesus wants us to ask Mary to
intercede for us to God.
Kingdom of God
1. All of us working together to do
what God wants us to do will
help build the Kingdom of God.
2. Listen to the words of the Our Father.
The Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
3. We should think about the words
when we pray the Our Father.
4. We should pray with all our hearts
and ask Our Father to help us.
5. Jesus wants us to put the image of the
Sacred Heart and the Immaculate
Heart in our houses.
6. Jesus wants us to honor Him and make
Him the King of our homes.
7. Jesus wants us to honor Him and
make Him the King of our hearts.
8. We can pray that men will help try to
spread the good News Jesus gave us.
9. Jesus wants us to be with Him forever in heaven.
10. Jesus gave Himself on the cross to pay for our sins.
He died for all souls so they could go to heaven.
1. Here are the words of scripture about the
There in their presence he was transfigured: his face shone like the sun and his clothes became as dazzling as light. And suddenly Moses and Elijah appeared to them; they were talking with him
2. Immaculata - Holy Cross is a Catholic Church
in Cincinnati. They have many steps
to climb. People go there on Good Friday
and pray on every step. Here is a picture
3. I saw Jesus transfigured in the statue several
times in January, 1996 before Mary appeared
at the end of 1996 on the building in Clearwater,
4. Here is a picture where Jesus appeared in
the Sacred Heart statue.
5. Here is what I wrote-
Excerpt from the Daily Messages December 22, 1998
Messenger: On January 9, 1996, I went to pray. The snow was so bad the street was blocked to Holy Cross-Immaculata. I finally managed to find a place to park and trudged through the snow, panting with joy to be with Our Lord in the tabernacle there. When I arrived all I could do was kneel before the Sacred Heart statue and pour out myself to Him.
From my writings of January 9, 1996, I write:
"I was engulfed again in my love of God and cried so hard because I love Him so much. In this intimate act of giving myself totally to Him, my whole act was in emptying myself, wanting only to be lost in Him and united forever to Him in this most blissful moment. I turned myself over and was lost in Him, knowing His presence with me and knowing His deep love. The world stopped and I existed in Him, longing to forever stay there, so this moment would never end."
"I touched you, God and in this embrace I knew your unending love. I saw Your Body as if it was transfigured and glowing in light and I was lost in Thee."
This is how it began. I would see a great reflective light, as if from a mirror, on the eaves of the church in the front of Holy Cross-Immaculata and His Body was changed in the most brilliant light before my eyes. I cannot describe what I saw, nor have I ever seen it except in this vision and two that would follow the next two days. Jesus was transfigured before my eyes.
The date of January 9, 1996, when it first happened, was the same date January 9, 1994, when I genuflected before the crucifix and the altar at St. Gertrude's and the Father spoke; Blue Book II-page 18, January 9, 1994: "This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased."
On January 9, 1996, I would see Jesus transfigured before me in the statue.
6. When Jesus appeared the light was so awesome I
cannot describe, sometimes I see the light
like that at Mary's image site.
7. Jesus appeared transfigured below
Mary's image when we opened the
Rosary factory February 5, 2000.
Our Founder Fr. Carter was there. He
blessed the rosary factory.
8. Mary and Jesus want us to pray the rosary.
9. The pope is the person on earth in the highest place
in the Church.
10. The pope told us to meditate on these Mysteries of light.
These mysteries help draw us closer to
our beloved Jesus, the Sacred Heart,
He loves us so much.
The Last Supper
1. Here are some words from scripture
about the Last Supper.
2. Luke 22: 14-20
When the time came he took his place at table, and the apostles with him. And he said to them, ‘I have ardently longed to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; because, I tell you, I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.’
Then, taking a cup, he gave thanks and said, ‘Take this and share it among you, because from now on, I tell you, I shall never again drink wine until the kingdom of God comes.’
The institution of the Eucharist
Then he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, ‘This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.’ He did the same with the cup after supper, and said, ‘This cup is the new covenant in my blood poured out for you.
3. Judas was there at the last supper.
4. Here is what Jesus said about the
betrayal of Judas
5. Luke 22:21-22
‘But look, here with me on the table is the hand of the man who is betraying me. The Son of man is indeed on the path which was decreed, but alas for that man by whom he is betrayed!
6. Jesus gives us Himself in the Holy
7. He comes to us in a special way.
8. He wants us to receive Him.
9. He can fill us with so much grace
when we receive Him. We should
ask for special grace to love Him
10. Jesus wants us to come to Him like little
children and tell Him how much we love Him.
We should spend time with Him after we receive the
April 21, 1995
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Agony in the Garden
- Jesus: Agony of agonies! How I suffered, My dear ones, in the Garden. I saw before Me all the sins of all men from all time. I knew the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite My suffering.
- Jesus: People do not want to hear this day. They plug up their ears and close their eyes. Children are being murdered in their mother's wombs!
- Jesus: I saw before Me all the vileness in men's hearts, the cruelty they do to one another. How My Heart was wounded, for I love souls so dearly.
- Jesus: You were created by the Father. You are His precious creation.
- Jesus: How He loves the little children of this world! They are so precious to Him!
- Jesus: I saw before Me all the suffering I was about to experience.
- Jesus: I asked My Father that, if it were possible, this cup be removed from Me, but, not My Will, but His Will be done.
- Jesus: My apostles-those that I loved-they slept!
- Jesus: My little ones, can you not come and pray with Me? I asked My apostles to spend one hour with Me and they slept! Those that I loved and wanted to be close to slept!
- Jesus: I am your best friend Jesus. I gave My life for you that you could be with Me in heaven. My little ones, how I love you and want to be so close to you.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
Jesus Is Scourged at the Pillar
- R. Jesus was led away. They pulled His hair! They poked Him and hit Him! They took Him away and tied Him to a pillar!
- R. What did Jesus do that these men felt they could put Him to death?
- R. How hard it is sometimes to walk in this world today, to stand up for God when others have forgotten Him.
- R. They took Jesus, tied Him to a pillar and whipped Him with harsh instruments that tore His skin and made Him bleed.
- R. This is your best friend, Jesus. He is God! He came to earth so that we might be with Him forever in heaven. See Him covered with wounds, deep wounds, His marks of love covering His entire body!
- Mary: Tell your children to pray the rosary. I am Mary, your mother. I give to you this rosary to spread to the children of this world. It is the rosary that will draw their hearts closer to my Son, Jesus.
- Mary: They untied my Son and led Him away, covered with wounds, whipped and beaten.
- Mary: Your friends may persecute you, my little children. They are cruel sometimes. Know that Jesus is your best friend. He loves you so much that He suffered the scourging at the pillar.
- R. Do you know how it is to love someone and have them treat you cruelly. Jesus loves each and every soul so much that He suffered and died for them. How He is treated cruelly by those souls He loves so dearly!
- R. He asks you to love all men! There is not one soul that He would not give His life for. He asks you to love those that are cruel to you, to be kind to all men, to follow in His ways. His ways are always gentle. His ways are kind. His way is the way of love.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
- Jesus: They took Me and gave Me a throne. They covered My bloodied wounds with a dirty robe and then pounded sharp thorns into My head.
- Jesus: They laughed-a cruel, hateful laugh! They laughed and spit in My face and called Me a king! These were the souls that I gave My life for.
- Jesus: You will be persecuted for My sake. The world has turned away from God. They have made other things their gods. They want themselves to be supreme. My children, pray for your world, for your prayers so please the Heavenly Father.
- Jesus: Your friends are cruel to you. Love those who are cruel! People that are cruel are hurting inside.
Jesus: You must forgive. Pray for grace from the Spirit to transform you to be more like Jesus.
- Jesus: Mary walked by My side all through My life. She is your mother. She walks by your side. Every minute of the day, your mother is with you.
- Jesus: You are My little saints in this world. I love you so dearly and want to be so close to you. I never leave you. I am your beloved Jesus, Savior of the world.
- Jesus: You will suffer from those who you wish would love you. But look how I suffered, My little ones! See Me as they spit in My face and hit Me on the head. The blood ran from My mouth from the blows they gave to My head. This is the love that I have for you.
- Jesus: Do always the Will of the Father. He loves you, My dear, little children. Listen in your heart and you will hear Him speak to you.
- Jesus: Children need to pray to the Holy Spirit. Ask the Holy Spirit to be your friend, to be with you and to guide you on your way.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
- R. Jesus carried a heavy cross laden with the sins of the world.
- R. He did not give up His cross. He carried His cross. He did not complain. Covered with wounds and covered with blood, He carried the cross on His back.
- Jesus: I ask you to carry the little crosses I give you this day. It is in carrying these crosses that you will grow closer to Me.
- Jesus: Satan wants you to be willful. He wants you to demand your own way. The way to Me, to the Father, to heaven, is to do the Will of the Father.
- R. Covered with blood, He could scarcely go on. He fell under the cross three times. He did not give the cross up. He collapsed from the weight of it.
- R. How closely united Jesus is to His mother. His mother was with Him in such close union His whole life. Now their eyes meet on the way to Calvary. In that meeting of the eyes there is such joy to see each other but such sorrow to watch each other suffer.
- Jesus: My dear, little ones, I call out to you and ask you to pray for your friends in school.
- Jesus: When you see people who are mean, pray for them. They are hurting in their hearts.
- R. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit live inside of you every minute when you are in the state of grace. They live in such a special way within your very heart.
- R. Make your hearts pure and model your lives after the lives of Jesus and Mary.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Dies on the Cross
- R. The greatest of all agonies, the agony of the Heart! How Jesus loves each and every special child!
- R. He loves them so much that He gave His flesh and blood for each and every soul.
Jesus: The Father, out of greatest love, gave you a free will. I died on the cross. It was My Father's Will. But I remained at peace for I knew the Father's love. The Father loves you, My beloved children. Go to Him, talk to Him. Know that He loves you deeply.
- R. Jesus has not gone. As He gave His life on the cross, He gives His life this day. He is here in His humanity and His divinity in the consecrated host, longing and waiting for you to come and be alone with Him.
- R. We want God to be more like us, but God is as He is. God is a mystery! Give us the grace to know more and more the mystery of God.
- R. When we are persecuted, help us to see before our eyes the crucified Jesus, to know that He was persecuted.
- R. Mary is calling you to holiness. Will you turn your hearts to God?
- R. Souls that are holy are at peace.
- R. When you have love, you have joy!
- R. The way to God is to love.
Song after the last decade: I come to you with greatest love…
July 15, 1995
The Glorious Mysteries
- R. See the picture of Jesus as He hangs on the cross, His withered body dead on the cross. See next to this the picture of Jesus as He rose from the tomb on the third day, victorious and covered in light. See so clearly in His hands and His feet the glorified wounds of Christ. This is our beloved Savior. He came to this world to save man from his sins and to give to him His divine life. We see so clearly, in His hands and His feet, these wounds.
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My dear ones, let the children come and pray, pray the rosary. I am sending you children to go into the land and tell other children about the love of God. Satan is pressing so hard on the youth! The youth are so open and thirsty! Older people many times are set in their ways. Children are young. They can hear about the love of God and change very quickly. Reach the children and the children will carry this message for many, many years.
- R. Mary Magdalene went to the tomb. When she got there the stone had been rolled back. She began to cry . While she was crying, she saw a man she thought was a gardener. It was Jesus. She recognized Jesus. She was overjoyed to see Jesus.
- Jesus: Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. Always on your lips should be words of forgiveness for your beloved brothers, for I came to show you the way. I forgave all those who persecuted Me. It is in loving God and loving one another that you will have peace, joy and love within your hearts.
- Jesus: As you are in your hearts, so shall you be in this world. I call you to holiness, I call you to prayer.Let go and release yourself to Me.
- R. Come, give me life, abundant life. I thirst to be with Thee.
- Mary: I see before me the starved children of this world, their skinny little bodies. My dear ones, there is such suffering in this world today. You hold back from talking about the love of God for fear of what people will think. See, My dear ones, see the men who will be paraded into the fires of hell for their willfulness. You must speak and tell all of the love of God. It is through these rosaries that I will touch many hearts.
- R. Jesus appeared to the apostles in the upper room. The first time he appeared, Thomas was not with them. The second time, Thomas was with them. Thomas wanted to see the nail prints. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe." (Jn 20:29)
- R. We pray for faith. We ask God to help us believe, to strengthen our faith, for us not to look for signs and wonders, but rather to feel the Almighty God inside, His almighty presence within us.
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My beloved ones, I come to this earth to give you life. I love the little children. Their hearts are so pure and so gentle! This world is teaching mighty lessons, mighty lessons of evil. You must go out into the world and draw the little children to My Heart. I am calling you to bring the little children to Me.
- R. Jesus gave to the apostles the power to baptize and to forgive sins. It is through baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of heaven. We partake in His divine life.
- R. He lives in the hearts of men. He operates this day in the hearts of men. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He walked the earth, He suffered and He died. He rose on the third day. He ascended into heaven. But He leaves behind His apostles to carry out His mission in their lives.
- R. The Incarnation goes on this day in the Church.
- R. We are constantly being formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary to be more and more like Jesus. Dear Holy Spirit, transform us in the womb of the Virgin Mary, so that we may grow more and more in this likeness of our beloved Savior.
- Jesus: There are so many pure and tender hearts in the little children of this world. The children this day are being taught such vile things! How people hold back! They do not talk about the love of God with reverence. My dear little ones, I am asking you to speak to the children. They do not realize that the children need to receive this message of love. They listen to the messages themselves and tell their children so little. I am sending you into the world. I am sending you to talk to the children about the love of God.
- Jesus: My soldiers are mighty soldiers. I am fortifying them with My special graces to carry this message to the youth.
- Jesus: See before your eyes a group of children with their hearts filled with the love of God and singing. Dear ones, the children's hearts are open and pure. They can turn many children's hearts to the love of God. For they have not yet turned off their hearts, not yet turned their hearts to hearts of stone. Go to the children and tell them about the love I have for them. Tell them about the Eucharist. I ascended into heaven, but I remain with you this day, in My divinity and humanity, in the Holy Eucharist. And I remain in the hearts of men who are in the state of grace, in a very, very special way. Let the little children come to Me. Do you want the world to change? You must reach the children and the priests. You are My soldiers. It is through your example that this world will see the mighty lessons of My love.
- Jesus: Mission, My dear ones, this is your mission. You were commissioned in baptism to carry out My life, death, and resurrection in your lives. Will you follow this calling? I am Jesus, your Savior. I am asking you to go forth to this Godless world with your banner held high, with the love of God across your breast.
R. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, You are my beloved Jesus. Let us shout it from the highest mountain and declare it from the rooftops. Jesus has died, He has risen and He will come again. He is alive, He is alive, He is alive. He lives this day.
- Jesus: You make things so difficult! They are so simple! If you go to the scriptures, you see exactly what I am saying. I am saying the same thing here. If you read the Acts of the Apostles, you see how the apostles went from town to town and many were converted. It is through your efforts to spread this love of God that many will be converted. Let your hearts be fervent and on fire for the love of God. Reach the children and you will reach the world.
- R. And He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven, but He left behind the apostles to carry out His work.
Descent of The Holy Spirit on the Apostles
- R. They were all gathered in an upper room, the apostles and the Virgin Mary. See the Virgin Mary. She is seated above the apostles (in the window). The Holy Spirit descends upon them in parted tongues of fire and their hearts are transformed from fear to fearlessness.
- R. They are filled with such vibrancy and fire that they go out into the world to preach the Gospel message, the message of the love of God.
- R. Let us meditate on the mystery of God's love. Let us put aside all of the distractions in our minds and focus only on His abundant love. He is outpouring to us such love in this room as we pray the rosary. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, remains in the tabernacle and longs to communicate with us. He wants to be so close to us! I know what He is saying this day. He tells me He longs to be so close to us! He is the sweetest and most tender lover and He is waiting and waiting by the door of our heart.
- Jesus: I call you again to bring the children to Me. Have the children baptized in the Holy Spirit. Have the children pray to the Holy Spirit! Children need to have the courage to stand up for God in the circles wherein they mix this day. Many children are Godless. Many other children are mocked for professing the faith or making the sign of the cross or saying grace. Bring the children to Me and teach them about praying to the Holy Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that they will be transformed from fear to fearlessness. As the apostles carried out the Gospel message, so the children too will carry out the message of God's love.
- Jesus: Many children sit idle all summer and are looking for things to do. Tell them to come to the Junior Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters. I want this movement spread throughout the world among the youth. This is My movement to touch the youth of this world.
- Jesus: Circulate this rosary on the love of God and the love I have for My blessed, little ones.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost…
- Jesus: Do not worry about the circulation of these messages, for I am sending to you key people to help you to do this work. You must remain fearless and unattached, surrendering and yielding. I am giving to you abundant graces to carry out this work. Surrender and let go and watch things happen around you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. My youth will march on this world with hearts filled with fire for the love of God.
- Jesus: I will give to you rosaries such as these for children to use in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement. I want the children in this movement to have these meditations, to use them and to know exactly what I am telling them. I am Jesus. I will give the youth great graces to be drawn ever closer to My Heart through My Mother's Heart.
- Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. I am calling My children to unite under the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement and to carry this movement across the United States to children who are hurting and in pain. Many children this day are suffering far beyond your realization. I am Jesus. I am begging you to be open to all the children I send to you and to tell them about the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement.
The Assumption of Our Lady
- R. Mary is taken, body and soul, into heaven. She remained on the earth after the death of Jesus. Now she is taken to her final glory.
- R. Mary remains as Mother of the Church and Mother of each one of us. She is by our side. She is with us, molding us and forming us in her womb, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to be more and more like her Son Jesus.
- Mary: Go to the children now, My dear, dear ones. I am Mary, your mother. I am asking you to go out to the children. Many children will lose their souls and be condemned to the fires of hell. It is through your efforts to spread this movement, the Junior Shepherds of Christ, that these children will be saved from their own doom.
- Mary: Little children's prayers are so powerful! I am Mary, your Mother. I am asking you to man the forces and have my little army of children ready and marching on this world with their pure little hearts and talking about the love of God. Children love to sing and they will love to pray when they know about the lives of my Son Jesus and myself, when you teach them about the Mass and the great gifts they are given. Give to children the first Blue Book and let them hear the personal love letters my Son is delivering to them.
- Jesus: You are missing a big source of your power by not contacting the children. When children pray, there is power. Children joined in numbers are a vital force for spreading this movement across the United States. Your land is a land that is very sick. It is in curing the children of their illnesses that your land will prosper.
- Mary: Think of the little children coming to Mass and longing to receive my Son Jesus in the Holy Eucharist. Think of them coming with their little hearts and telling Jesus of their love. I am Mary, their Mother, and I want to rock them and hold them tenderly, close to my Heart, to rock them and cuddle them in my Heart. I love each precious little young child. Will you tell them for me? I am Mary, and I am calling you to reach out to the children.
- Mary: Children are being taught at such an early age about sex, but they are not being taught about the love of God. I am Mary, your Mother. You must have courage to stand up and talk about the love of God. Think of how the children are being taught this day about all the vile things. People have the courage to stand up and spread such filth, but so few speak to the children about the burning love of my Son Jesus. How my Son Jesus loves the little children.
Jesus: Let the little children come to Me.
- Mary: I want this rosary to circulate among the children. I want you to encourage children to pray the rosary with these meditations. I want to tell the children how I love them with the tenderest, motherly love and how I am protecting them and guarding them and watching them. I am spreading My Motherly mantle over them. I am Mary, the Mother of Jesus and the mother of all the children of this world.
- Mary: Think of how a mother loves her children. I love my children with the tenderest motherly love. Will you help me lead these tender young hearts to the Heart of my beloved Son, on fire for love of them? Many souls will be condemned to hell for their sinfulness and their willfulness. I am asking you to go out and to talk to the children about the love of my Son.
- Mary: These rosary meditations and the Blue Books should be circulated among the children. I am asking you to carry the Blue Book to the children and have them read it so they know how much Jesus, my Son, loves them.
The Crowning of Mary
- Mary: The soul was created by God the Father to know and love God. Nothing on the face of this earth will feed the starved soul except the love of God. Make it clear to the children that their souls were created for the love of God. Their souls are hungry. They need to feed their souls with the love of God.
- R. Mary was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. We, too, some day, if we love God and love each other, will be given a place in heaven far beyond our comprehension. We cannot understand the immensity of the love of God. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He was born a little baby. He suffered and died. He rose on the third day and ascended into heaven. He wants us to be with Him forever and ever in heaven.
- Mary: The ways of this world are very evil ways. The little children are being taught young such evilness! I am your Mother. I am calling out to you to carry out this mission, for the children need to know the love of my Son. You will be given great graces to reach the children. You must know that Satan will press very hard to try to stop any efforts that you may make in trying to reach the children. I am Mary, your Mother, and I am protecting you with my motherly mantle.
- Mary: If you instruct the children, as I have instructed you, on the lives of Jesus and Mary, they will love to pray the rosary.
- Jesus: It is through the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement that I will reach the youth throughout this world.
- Mary: Children every day need to consecrate their hearts to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Jesus: When you are tired and weary, know that Satan is pressing on you. You are receiving abundant graces to carry out this work. I will see to the publishing of these messages. You must release yourself and pray as you have never prayed before. Pray that the Father will answer your prayers. Pray in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, through the intercession of the Sorrowful Mother.
- Mary: I am so sorrowful for the little lost children of this world, for the slaughter of the little innocent babies within the womb of their mothers, for the slaughter of the minds of children in many classrooms. I am Mary, your Mother. Speak out, pray for the courage from the Holy Spirit to speak out for the love of God. If this world can talk about so many vile things, if it shows movies in the movie theaters where Satan is coming out of the screen, my dear ones, you can surely talk about the tender, burning Heart of my Son Jesus.
- Mary: Many young hearts will be converted and, in that conversion, the power of their prayers will be magnified far beyond your comprehension. I am Mary, your Mother. This is a rosary given from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary on July 15, 1995. This is a call to reach the children in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement, to bring them to my Immaculate Heart, that they may be consecrated in my Heart and consecrated in the Heart of my Son.
- Mary: Tell the children to pray to my Son and the Holy Spirit for the courage to go into this world, for they are fighting a battle every day in this world and my Son will reward them with abundant grace and great gifts of His tender love. I am Mary, your Mother. I have called out to you. Harken to my call and tell all involved of my request here. I love you, my sweet little children, and I love the little children of the world. Let the little children come to my Son Jesus and let them forever rest in His burning Heart of love.
Song: Little child, little child, come and rest in My arms. Be with Me, little child, I want you with Me, you are hurting, My loved one. I am waiting for you, come into My Heart now. I love you.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2003 Shepherds of Christ.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791