Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these
February 5th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 9 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for February 5th are Sorrowful.
to Clearwater, Florida
or tune in to the radio!
Retreat in China February 10 - 13
Day of prayer February 14
Sidney Rosary at 6:20p.m.
A Healing Rosary
Valentine's Day February 14
"It was like the Titanic on fire,"
another one shouted. (from the Tampa Tribune)
(about the Egyptian Disaster in the Red Sea)
Clearwater had about 11 inches of water.
Here is the back of the building.
This is right by the Mary Grotto.
February 4, 2006
Jesus speaks: Did you ever watch children
at play? A group of children were
playing, happily, and one child not
engaging in the activity began to scream.
It is this story - a group participates,
but satan can press on one jealous
child and they wanting attention and
control can do something to stop
the healthy interaction of several
in a group. The jealous one starts
something that demands immediate
attention. Crying, hurting their foot,
turning off the music.
It has to be strong-like crying
yelling - usually they play a victim
role so the group will go from
the precious leader to have sympathy
toward them and have disdain for
the other leader.
When the devil comes - he is
noisy - he wants to break up
community - stop bonds - break up
In this world today - satan has had
a tremendous influence on family life -
He attacks relationships, especially
community, especially by the one
Church is centered in community life.
Family is centered in community life.
Religious orders centered in community life.
Where there is a chance of a big event
in the Church, the family, there
will be the one not the leader -
opting for the top position
acting like a "sour person".
Look at a classroom. A teacher
may enter - 32 students - one who
does not want to be under can cause
havoc the whole semester, trying
to challenge the teacher not-tenure
track. Had that strong willed -
person not been in that class the class
would have been totally different.
A person can be a real peace-
maker, while others challenge and try
to create dissention to take charge
and demote the leader.
A really strong community -
recognizes structure and observes
Look at a country - they are being
attacked from an enemy wishing to
conquer and cause harm. To defend
themselves the head of the army places
men in strategic places - there
is a plan from the top - all must
fall into line for the plan to work -
all bases are covered -
A willful person does what
they want and leads their troops
in the wrong direction. -
The carefully guarded plan has just
got a hole in it, by a willful
party leaving the country open - because
they thought they know more than the
general and they ruined the plan and hurt
Satan works like this. All in
a community are united obeying the
leader - a person underneath is
jealous "they should be in charge",
they think - the devil works and works on
them pressing in - they are taunted
so bad and from giving into satan
before, satan knows their weakness -
when they act, their intention
is much like the small child -
Raise a ruckus -
Don't abide by the plan -
Don't do anybody any good -
Just bring that leader down -
because you should be in
You can almost see satan talking in
their head - their eyes are turned
inward, head sometimes down -
away from others and
soon their disharmony has its
Did you ever watch children
at play - all were laughing, having
fun, the sour-child off in the corner
watched with envy - raised a ruckus
and then the teacher was all theirs because
they raised such a fit - everyone
looks at the teacher and says "what
did she do to them".
Guess what - she did nothing -
satan tempted the sour child and soon
the party was over with their attention-
Who won then?
A sour-person may be at peace then
satan comes with his tricks, envy,
"You should be running things he
may say - look at them laughing, you
are being, put back".
Or it may be automatic - a
jealous child from the start - watching
the older child get all the attention, or
the little child get all the attention -
it can go anyway - one child looks
favored to the other and they get attention
by breaking up the other child's party,
they think, and making a ruckus to
Guess what at 25 they are still
doing it, if they got away with it -
they very easily mask their scam -
they have done it for 25 years, or 40,
but their community life, relationships
aren't life long -
they used new and better ways of
getting mom and dads attention, drugs,
relationships, whatever - it is the
small child still trying to get even,
maybe, and get attention.
Harmony builds a community -
Structure is vital.
The Trinity is the most perfect
community - all communities are to
model themselves after the Trinity -
God has shown us how He
intends us to work in community -
It takes no effort for someone
under authority to fight the authority
constantly. It hurts everybody -
September 2, 2003
Jesus speaks: I have called you to be a light in the darkness.
Satan tempts people to tear down while others
are working so hard to build up.
Let me tell you a story about building
a particular bridge. Building a bridge is
hard work. Many had to sacrifice and
give their lives in dangerous situations
working with determination and love focusing
on the outcome - another man came every
night and tore down the men's hard
February 4, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks: Pureness of motives -
People in trying to have intimate
bring to the floor - all the dysfunction
of all their intimate relationships and
they don't recognize it many times.
Sarah was 28 and she sat and cried -
I want to be married and have children -
every time I get in an intimate
relationship - he leaves -
what can I do -
Sarah had lots of childish games
she played. She would do something
mean and expected the guy to come
running because he loved her and put
up with her nastiness and bring her
flowers to make her feel good.
She didn't know, when he told
her he loved her, she was always "mad"
at him - because she was mad inside
herself and she wanted to blame it on
somebody - then have them run and smother
her with kisses -
Babies may scream and get picked
up and smothered with kisses, but
taking responsibility for how you
act is a must in adult relationships.
40 year old men are not babies any more.
The games of childhood attention
should be over.
Suzie was daddy's pet, she used
maneuvering techniques to win-over
her mother. Why be #3 Suzie thought
when you could act cute and be #2 -
the person after daddy.
At 30, Suzie still used her
childhood games, manipulating and
causing disharmony and lack of productivity.
George went to work and the boss
was a woman. George had lots of
problems in relationships with his
mother, ex-wife, relationships in
He spent all day working on his
relationship with his boss - did she
tell George he was doing a good job,
Did she fail to give him
the proper attention, did she
finally she had to let George
go - he was high maintenance -
little work was ever accomplished.
The boss hired a woman
and she helped all the time and all
this work was produced. She didn't
work on a relationship with
the other, she did the work
for the company that needed
to get done.
People that want their way - fail
to want to work under anybody else in
a community and are always doing
things for themselves - to have it
their way. They have a bad attitude
at the get-go - They should
just live by themselves or try to
dominate elsewhere - they don't
want the structure - they come
to be the leader over others - like
the person who gets married to
get love for themselves.
There is such a decline to
community life, religious orders, family
This is because of the focus of
the world for everyone to be a leader
themselves, the breaking down of
oneness in family, church and school.
This is not My plan!
It would be good if we just worked
in unity. The devil comes with jealousy
to stop the working of harmony.
The devil works in those weak links
that give into thoughts of envy - thoughts
about somebody that aren't even true.
Where everybody could work as
one getting a lot of work done, the devil
tempts so people have evil feelings of
envy, jealousy in the heart, anger
in the heart, where people could have got
lots of work done, the devil comes to paralyze
Hosea 2: 16-17, 21-22.
But look, I am going to seduce her
and lead her into the desert
and speak to her heart....
There she will respond
as when she was young,
as on the day when she came up
I shall betroth you to myself for ever,
I shall betroth you
in uprightness and justice,
and faithful love and tenderness.
Yes, I shall betroth you to myself in loyalty
and in the knowledge of Yahweh.
Psalm 103: 1-4, 8, 10, 12-13
2 Corinthians 3: 1-6
Say the Creed
February 4, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks: I have given you these writings to unveil
insight into the hidden mysteries.
I have given you these writings to
the workings of satan in your lives.
The battle goes on between good and evil.
Satan wants the precious souls I died
I call you to spread My message.
I unveil the workings of satan in these writings.
Mark 2: 18-22
John’s disciples and the Pharisees were keeping a fast, when some people came to him and said to him, ‘Why is it that John’s disciples and the disciples of the Pharisees fast, but your disciples do not?’ Jesus replied, ‘Surely the bridegroom’s attendants cannot fast while the bridegroom is still with them? As long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast. But the time will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then, on that day, they will fast. No one sews a piece of unshrunken cloth on an old cloak; otherwise, the patch pulls away from it, the new from the old, and the tear gets worse. And nobody puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost and the skins too. No! New wine into fresh skins!’
Revelation 12: 1-10
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labor, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth. Then a second sign appeared in the sky: there was a huge red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, and each of the seven heads crowned with a coronet. Its tail swept a third of the stars from the sky and hurled them to the ground, and the dragon stopped in front of the woman as she was at the point of giving birth, so that he could eat the child as soon as it was born. The woman was delivered of a boy, the Son who was to rule all the nations with an iron scepter, and the child was taken straight up to God and to his throne, while the woman escaped into the desert, where God had prepared a place for her to be looked after for twelve hundred and sixty days.
And now war broke out in heaven, when Michael with his angels attacked the dragon. The dragon fought back with his angels, but they were defeated and driven out of heaven. The great dragon, the primeval serpent, known as the devil or Satan, who had led all the world astray, was hurled down to the earth and his angels were hurled down with him. Then I heard a voice shout from heaven, 'Salvation and power and empire for ever have been won by our God, and all authority for his Christ, now that the accuser, who accused our brothers day and night before our God, has been brought down.
February 4, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks: I am the New Adam.
My Mother is the New Eve.
Mary appeared in Clearwater.
I watch the group dynamics
one drags down giving into satan
one builds up
Excerpt from Response to God's Love,
by Father Edward Carter, S.J.
The Mystery of Christ and
...In reference to Christianity, God himself is the ultimate mystery. Radically, God is completely other and transcendent, hidden from man in his inner life, unless he chooses to reveal himself. Let us briefly look at this inner life of God.
The Father, in a perfect act of self-expression, in a perfect act of knowing, generates his son. The Son, the Word, is, then, the immanent expression of God's fullness, the reflection of the Father. Likewise, from all eternity, the Father and the Son bring forth the Holy Spirit in a perfect act of loving.
At the destined moment in human history, God's self-expression, the Word, immersed himself into man's world. God's inner self-expression now had also become God's outer self-expression. Consequently, the mystery of God becomes the mystery of Christ. In Christ, God tells us about himself, about his inner life, about his plan of creation and redemption. He tells us how Father, Son, and Holy Spirit desire to dwell within us in the most intimate fashion, how they wish to share with us their own life through grace. All this he has accomplished and does accomplish through Christ. St. Paul tells us: "I became a minister of this Church through the commission God gave me to preach among you his word in its fullness, that mystery hidden from ages and generations past but now revealed to his holy ones. God has willed to make known to them the glory beyond price which this mystery brings to the Gentiles—the mystery of Christ in you, your hope of glory. This is the Christ we proclaim while we admonish all men and teach them in the full measure of wisdom, hoping to make every man complete in Christ" (Col 1:25-28).
February 4, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks: Group dynamics
The power is lost to
do the work at
1. people disobeying authority
4. complaining to others
5. tearing down the institution,
family, church, school,
(just unwarranted lies, continually
habitually as the evil spirit
works through the complainer -
power, energy, productivity
where one builds up - the Holy Spirit
works - moves in the group -
it is like the angry,
where all were united and
having fun -
the devil comes through the
Commitment is necessary -
A person that is a hot or cold
soul - "oh I am in"
"oh I am out" is unpredictable
and weakens group dynamics.
If they are a leader they hurt every
under them in some way by their
Revelation 3: 15-16
I know about your activities: how you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were one or the other, but since you are neither hot nor cold, but only lukewarm, I will spit you out of my mouth.
February 4, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks: A teacher wanted to teach math -
because of the lack of discipline and
aggressive disrespectful student - the
challenge for the teacher that semester
A person not focused on the work at
hand may make an interesting game on
the side line. Fun in class, not focused
A person not committed to the
not respective of structure is challenging
the group by their very presence. They
are like a "bobbing apple." I may obey
authority today - tomorrow in front of
the whole body of people I will show
the leader as weak by raising up in
confrontation and argumentation before
This will raise me up from my
under the authority, I may think, by making
the authority look weak.
What I do is tear down the very
essence of why the group exists, I
hurt myself and everyone else by
sabotaging a well organized group
that is productive for my own selfish
self promotion and gain or to exhibit
childish games which I have engaged
in for many years and are now carrying
over to adult interactive groups - which
are functioning for productivity.
Like the student in the math class
not paying attention to the teacher - my
goal is not the goal of the group and my
very attendance if self-promotion will
be a reason I engage in games of
confrontation, argumentation etc. -
to get the floor and act in disharmony.
Envision a circle with 6
people - one throws a fit - 5 were
working together - one of the 5 the leader.
Immediately the leader must deal with
the disharmonious individual which
takes them from a place of authority to
battle with someone underneath.
They did not intend to get
If it is a teacher in school -
A person at the parish council -
The less recognized person - then
usurps authority, control
through their disharmonious behavior,
A person with argumentation for the
purpose of causing trouble, getting
authority not theirs - arguing to argue
is different than
one person who will not obey the superior
and another person under authority
supporting that person which then
challenges - two against the leader.
This is double trouble when done
for impure motive - not addressing
issues leading to the growth of
3 can be a trick to see how the power
If one is in authority - one
provoke just to show they are
stronger than the authority - the second
person not in authority can take sides -
weakening most of the chance of a
meeting of events that is productive
if done for impure reasons.
Have you ever been in a group
where one argues just to be above
everybody and look smart.
The devil uses all these tools to
drive communities from functioning productively.
I watch and watch and cry bloody
of your pride and self-focus blocking
My work while more and more souls
go to hell.
Many are so prideful.
There are so many divorces today -
People who learn to divide with
their spouse with children
bleeding and these ways of
interacting and hurts continue
to be worked out on innocent
I want oneness -
live a life of division and then
you try to get others to fall
into your man-made rules.
This Movement exists for oneness -
It is a community to lead the world
into oneness, if what matters to you is
that you are superior you have
overlooked it is My Movement and
I have the purpose for why it exists.
It exists to establish religious orders
based on serving the Church in
which men and women are celibate
living as My Spouse.
It exists to bring communities of people
praying in consecrated life for the
priests, the Church and the world.
If your vision is rock star --
this is not the place for you --
I called My Apostles
Judas betrayed Me.
Look at the growth of the Church
through the apostles.
People have wills and imperfections --
they can grow to be more perfected --
What happens is
you fail to see every human person here
on this earth is an imperfect
When things are difficult you must
try to work for the reform.
Leaving is what the devil wants.
When you leave and you are called here
where do you go?
You go into an imperfect world
or community that may be
worse with less prayer and
your problems may be far worse.
Did you know it was God's will for you
to do something and then you
leave because you want things
your way, your motives were
not right and you didn't obey
Where do you go --
Trying to live a life against God's
will is like wearing pants
for your shirt and a shirt for
your pants --
But it is worse
The devil is a snake that wants you to
disobey and be miserable, be
isolated and quit
He may tell you he is giving you
messages and if he is, it may
be a road to pain and suffering
you never knew --
He takes a chosen soul and he
takes them out to the
end of the hill as far as he can go with
the devil aims for the jugular
He wants you in misery here on earth --
He wants you wrapped up like a
mummy so you can't breathe,
think, communicate and
Satan doesn't stop --
When you run --
you are running --
it can be away from God --
A man with a vocation will not
have peace doing something else --
I speak of purity
Colossians 1: 25-28
of which I was made a servant with the responsibility towards you that God gave to me, that of completing God’s message, the message which was a mystery hidden for generations and centuries and has now been revealed to his holy people. It was God’s purpose to reveal to them how rich is the glory of this mystery among the gentiles; it is Christ among you, your hope of glory: this is the Christ we are proclaiming, admonishing and instructing everyone in all wisdom, to make everyone perfect in Christ.
Excerpt from September 9, 1994
Agonies Of The Heart
Jesus: Oh, you blind world, oh you senseless ones, I am, Who Am. God created you. Many of your hearts have turned cold and forgotten your God! I come as a thief in the night. Many souls will be lost forever. What more do you want Me to do? I give you a free will, I love you so very much, and you do not come to Me. Do not live your life in vain. You wandered down roads that led you to your own destruction.
My Mother appears to lead you to My most Sacred Heart.
My children, My Heart waits for you. I am forever loving you with the same burning love. Turn not your backs to Me. I am the Almighty God. It is through Me you will be saved. If you love and serve Me, you will live in heaven forever and ever.
* Vision: (I saw a door twice, saw His face twice in an interior vision.) Mary is the door we must go through to be placed in the inner recesses of His Heart. She carried our Beloved Savior in her womb. She taught Him how to be gentle, how to have a kind Heart. Now she is our spiritual mother, she molds us and leads us to her Son.
* Jesus wants us to pray the Prayer for Union with Him.
February 4, 2006 message continues
Messenger: Today is the First Saturday
February 5, 2003
September 7, 2003
From the Mass Book
1. Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception.
2. Blasphemies against Her Perpetual Virginity.
3. Blasphemies against Her Divine Maternity, in refusing at the same time to recognize Her as the Mother of men.
4. The blasphemies of those who publicly seek to sow in the hearts of children indifference or scorn, or even hatred of this Immaculate Mother.
5. The offenses of those who outrage Her directly in Her holy images.46
46. Frere Michael de la Trinité, The Whole Truth About Fatima, Vol. II, Appendix III.
Mark 14: 32-42
January 31, 1995
Feast of St. John Bosco
6:30 pm Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Before the Tabernacle
The Agony in the Garden
1. Messenger: Jesus loved us so much that He came to this earth born a man. And He was in agony in the Garden. He saw before Him all that He was about to suffer and He could have stopped it all at any moment. But He was willing to go through this suffering. It was the Father's will. The Father willed that He suffered for greatest love of us. Jesus was willing to go through this for us. God loves us so much.
2. Song: A Song from Jesus
3. They came to a plot of land called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, ‘Stay here while I pray.’ Then he took Peter and James and John with him. And he began to feel terror and anguish. And he said to them, ‘My soul is sorrowful to the point of death. Wait here, and stay awake.’ And going on a little further he threw himself on the ground and prayed that, if it were possible, this hour might pass him by. ‘Abba, Father!’ he said, ‘For you everything is possible. Take this cup away from me. But let it be as you, not I, would have it.’ He came back and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, ‘Simon, are you asleep? Had you not the strength to stay awake one hour? Stay awake and pray not to be put to the test. The spirit is willing enough, but human nature is weak.’ Again he went away and prayed, saying the same words. And once more he came back and found them sleeping, their eyes were so heavy; and they could find no answer for him. He came back a third time and said to them, ‘You can sleep on now and have your rest. It is all over. The hour has come. Now the Son of man is to be betrayed into the hands of sinners. Get up! Let us go! My betrayer is not far away.’
4. Messenger: Put yourself there in the darkened night. Be with Jesus as He sees before Him all the souls that will reject Him, refuse Him and treat Him with such indifference.
5. Messenger: Jesus loved us so much and His Heart suffered such anguish that His sweat was great drops of blood on the ground.
6. Messenger: He calls to us this day to realize that He is truly here and He is present in His Divinity and humanity in the Tabernacle. Jesus loves us so much.
7. Jesus: Oh how I love you.
8. Messenger: Mary is appearing.
9. Messenger: Mary appears to tell us about Jesus' love.
10. Sing: Ashes
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. Jesus: They beat My flesh! They tore My flesh until it hung from My body! I was covered with blood and they laughed and they scoffed at Me. Those who beat Me were the hearts that I loved so dearly. I ask you this day, do you know the love that I have for you? I truly was scourged at the pillar for greatest love of you that you may one day get to heaven. I call out to you to take me seriously. This is your calling to come for My love, to be soldiers of love to a world that is filled with pain. Will you love your brothers for me this day?
2. Messenger: It is so easy to turn your head and look the other way. It is so easy to not want to look at ourselves and change, but Jesus is truly present in the tabernacle. He is here with us. He remains with us because He loves us so much. The call that Jesus makes to us is an urgent call. He is calling out to us to spend our every waking moment spreading His love to every person that we touch.
3. Messenger: Purify your hearts! Make them clean so they may be full of His love.
4. Messenger: Mary says "Be Good."
5. Mary: Jesus shed His Blood for you.
6. Mary: Jesus is truly present here today.
7. Mary: Be Good.
8. Mary: Be like Jesus.
9. Jesus: I love you.
10. Jesus: Come to the Shepherds of Christ Movement -- be Apostles of My Sacred Heart.
Matthew 27: 27-31
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. Messenger: Jesus never turns His back on us. Jesus is always with us. He is there with our every breath, with our every heartbeat. He was there when they crowned Him with a sharp crown of piercing thorns, with a heart that was filled with such immense love that we will not fully be able here below to realize the love that He has in His Heart. They clothed Jesus with a dirty robe that they put on top of His bleeding wounds. Then they spit on Him. They mocked Him. They kicked Him. These were the souls that He loved so much. These were the souls that He suffered for.
2. Messenger: Jesus suffered for each one of us this very day because He loved us so much. He came to show us the way. As we meditate on His Passion, think of how He was and how we live these mysteries in our lives today. How much are we like Jesus in our life this day?
3. Messenger: Jesus does not demand our perfection. He wants us to constantly grow more and more in our image of Him.
4. Messenger: Jesus wants us to get to Heaven. He gives to the priest the power to take away our sins. He wants us to come to Him through the priest and tell the priest our sins so that we may be cleansed and have a pure heart to more and more love as He wants us to love.
5. Jesus: O My Beloved Ones!
Purify yourselves. It is only by purifying your heart that you can more and more love as I call you to love. A heart that is filled with debris is not open to give the love that I am calling you to give to this world. Time is short. Your stay here is so short compared to all of eternity. Go to the priest. Confess your sins so that you may be pure and ready at any moment to meet your Maker!
6. Sing: Crown Him with Many Crowns
7. Song: The Rosary Song
8. Song: Only This I Want
9. Then the governor’s soldiers took Jesus with them into the Praetorium and collected the whole cohort round him. And they stripped him and put a scarlet cloak round him, and having twisted some thorns into a crown they put this on his head and placed a reed in his right hand. To make fun of him they knelt to him saying, ‘Hail, king of the Jews!’ And they spat on him and took the reed and struck him on the head with it. And when they had finished making fun of him, they took off the cloak and dressed him in his own clothes and led him away to crucifixion.
10. Jesus: They whipped Me and crowned Me with thorns.
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. Messenger: They gave to Jesus a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder. He carried it. It was laden with the sins of the world. His Mother walked beside Him. This was the Son that she held as a baby. This was the Son that she cared for. And now she saw her precious Son so covered with blood, so bruised, crowned with a crown of piercing thorns! She sees Him as He walks along and she cannot lift a hand to help Him.
2. R. But Mary cries out to us to see her Son as He walked with a cross on His back. (Message from Rita: Jesus told me once after Communion that He is here and we receive Him in Communion. And He is no less present than the day that He carried His cross on His back and begged me over and over again to tell people that He was there. And He said, "if I were walking across this Chapel with My cross on My back, do you think people would leave? Tell them!") He calls out to you today to spread the message of His true presence. That He is truly here in His Divinity and humanity in the Tabernacle with us this evening. And if we are silent, people will continue to be ignorant and not realize what Jesus has said to me.
3. Messenger: Jesus' eyes peered into the eyes of His Beloved Mother, and in that look is such intimacy and such love. But such suffering for each of them! Mary to see Her Beloved Son, to know His Heart so well. And He to see His Beloved Mother suffer so terribly. The pains that were in Her heart! Mary's face covered with tears and red. This was Jesus' Mother that He loved! And Mary suffered and Jesus suffered so because these Two Hearts love each one of us so much. Can we not answer Jesus' call today to be apostles to spread His love to this world? Can we sit back and turn our backs and say it will get done when He is truly talking to us and telling us that it is a job for us to do and that you are His mighty warriors to do His work and He will do it through you if you allow yourself to be used by Him.
4. Messenger: He calls us to love of God and love of one another. He wants us to truly love our brothers.
5. Messenger: Let us carry the little crosses He gives us.
6. Song: Lord Let Me Walk
7. Song: Little Baby Hands and Feet
8. Song: God's Love
9. Song: Teach Me to Love with Your Heart
10. Song: God's Love
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. Jesus: I gave My all for love of you. I gave My flesh. I gave My blood. I gave My life for love of you. I truly came to this earth. I loved My life and I gave it for love of you. What more do you want?
2. Messenger: Mary stood beneath the cross in such agony as she watched her Son hang for three hours to His death.
3. Jesus: I love you so much.
4. Mary: Jesus loves you so much.
5. Mary: I love you so much.
6. Song: A Song from Jesus
7. Jesus: I love you.
8. Song: The Rosary Song
9. Song: I Love You Jesus
10. Song: At the Cross her Station Keeping
This rosary was prayed before the Sorrowful Mother at 6:30pm just prior to the Shepherds of Christ meeting. Many people were present.
Jesus the Sacred Heart and Mary appeared.
MY VALENTINE FOR JESUS AND MARY
AND THE WORLD
I _________________ give my heart to
You Jesus and Mary on this day
I promise to help spread the devotion to
the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page