Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
February 9th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 5 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for February 9th are Luminous.
Retreat in China, Indiana
February 10th - 13th
Day of prayer February 14th
Sidney Rosary at 6:20p.m.
A Healing Rosary
Valentine's Day February 14
February 8, 2006
Messenger: Good and Evil
Promoting God's Kingdom
or giving into satan.
Satan tempts, he tries to make good look bad,
bad look good --
A person that gives into satan is being
deceived big time.
I saw a cartoon and a snake was trying
to get the person under his way of
thinking. He looked into his eyes and
tried to get him into his scam.
Satan acts like this -- he wants people to do
his work, he comes and may start with
something that seems like light, something
that appears good and then he tries to
deceive and tempt using fallacious reasoning.
This is exhibited in Genesis 3.
Genesis Chapter 3
Now, the snake was the most subtle of all the wild animals that Yahweh God had made. It asked the woman, 'Did God really say you were not to eat from any of the trees in the garden?' The woman answered the snake, 'We may eat the fruit of the trees in the garden. But of the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden God said, "You must not eat it, nor touch it, under pain of death." ' Then the snake said to the woman, 'No! You will not die! God knows in fact that the day you eat it your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, knowing good from evil.' The woman saw that the tree was good to eat and pleasing to the eye, and that it was enticing for the wisdom that it could give. So she took some of its fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened and they realised that they were naked. So they sewed fig-leaves together to make themselves loin-cloths.
The man and his wife heard the sound of Yahweh God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from Yahweh God among the trees of the garden. But Yahweh God called to the man. 'Where are you?' he asked. 'I heard the sound of you in the garden,' he replied. 'I was afraid because I was naked, so I hid.' 'Who told you that you were naked?' he asked. 'Have you been eating from the tree I forbade you to eat?' The man replied, 'It was the woman you put with me; she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.' Then Yahweh God said to the woman, 'Why did you do that?' The woman replied, 'The snake tempted me and I ate.'
Then Yahweh God said to the snake, 'Because you have done this,
Accursed be you
of all animals wild and tame!
On your belly you will go
and on dust you will feed
as long as you live.
I shall put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
it will bruise your head
and you will strike its heel.'
To the woman he said:
I shall give you intense pain
you will give birth to your children
Your yearning will be for your husband,
and he will dominate you.
To the man he said, 'Because you listened to the voice of your wife and ate from the tree of which I had forbidden you to eat,
Accursed be the soil because of you!
Painfully will you get your food from it
as long as you live.
It will yield you brambles and thistles,
as you eat the produce of the land.
By the sweat of your face
will you earn you food,
until you return to the ground,
as you were taken from it.
For dust you are
and to dust you shall return.
The man named his wife 'Eve' because she was the mother of all those who live. Yahweh God made tunics of skins for the man and his wife and clothed them. Then Yahweh God said, 'Now that the man has become like one of us in knowing good from evil, he must not be allowed to reach out his hand and pick from the tree of life too, and eat and live for ever!' So Yahweh God expelled him from the garden of Eden, to till the soil from which he had been taken. He banished the man, and in front of the garden of Eden he posted the great winged creatures and the fiery flashing sword, to guard the way to the tree of life.
February 8, 2006 message continues
Messenger:Look at how Eve was tempted -- look at the fallacious
God gives us such dignity. Jesus, the Son of God, took
on a human body and came to this earth to save men from
In the message yesterday I was told that impurity
has reached an all time high.
God wants us to be good. God is all good. When we are
pure we are being like God.
Genesis 1: 26-27
God said, ‘Let us make man in our own image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild animals and all the creatures that creep along the ground.’
God created man in the image of himself,
in the image of God he created him,
male and female he created them.
February 8, 2006 message continues
We are not happy when we are sinning, not really
The devil masks his activity, he uses fallacious
reasoning, he works on emotions and memories,
there is a real way we can discipline our thoughts,
we can give into pride and lust, envy
2 Corinthians 11: 14
There is nothing astonishing in this; even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
Luke 10: 17-20
The seventy–two came back rejoicing. ‘Lord,’ they said, ‘even the devils submit to us when we use your name.’ He said to them, ‘I watched Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Look, I have given you power to tread down serpents and scorpions and the whole strength of the enemy; nothing shall ever hurt you. Yet do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you; rejoice instead that your names are written in heaven.’
Luke 11: 17
but, knowing what they were thinking, he said to them, ‘Any kingdom which is divided against itself is heading for ruin, and house collapses against house.
John 12: 35-36
Jesus then said:
The light will be with you
only a little longer now.
Go on your way while you have the light,
or darkness will overtake you,
and nobody who walks in the dark
knows where he is going.
While you still have the light,
believe in the light
so that you may become children of light.
Having said this, Jesus left them and was hidden from their sight.
Colossians 1: 13-14
Because that is what he has done. It is he who has rescued us from the ruling force of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son that he loves, and in him we enjoy our freedom, the forgiveness of sin.
Genesis 4: 6-7
Yahweh asked Cain, ‘Why are you angry and downcast? If you are doing right, surely you ought to hold your head high! But if you are not doing right, Sin is crouching at the door hungry to get you. You can still master him.’
Revelation 2: 10
Do not be afraid of the sufferings that are coming to you. Look, the devil will send some of you to prison to put you to the test, and you must face hardship for ten days. Even if you have to die, keep faithful, and I will give you the crown of life for your prize.
Revelation 12: 9
The great dragon, the primeval serpent, known as the devil or Satan, who had led all the world astray, was hurled down to the earth and his angels were hurled down with him.
February 8, 2006 message continues
Messenger: Jesus is the Light of the World
Isaiah 9: 1
The people that walked in darkness
have seen a great light;
on the inhabitants of a country
in shadow dark as death
light has blazed forth.
Isaiah 49: 6
He said, ‘It is not enough for you
to be my servant,
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back the survivors of Israel;
I shall make you a light to the nations
so that my salvation may reach
the remotest parts of earth.’
Isaiah 60: 1
Arise, shine out,
for your light has come,
and the glory of Yahweh has risen on you.
February 8, 2006 message continues
Jesus speaks: I
am revealing insight into the hidden
mysteries in these writings.
I am unveiling the workings of satan
in your lives.
Cling to Me
May 13, 1993
Jesus speaks: My dear child, if you stay close to Me, then I live in you and you live in Me. I am He Who created you and I love you with such an intensity that you will never know. My words are your truth. You must abide in My heart in all things. There is no room for doubt. My ways are steadfast, direct, and without error.
You must stay rooted in Me to ward off the power of the evil one. His grip is paralyzing and crippling. His power is stronger every day.
When you live in Me, I am in your heart and he has no power over Me. I am your God. I am your true lover. I want to protect you. I want to guard you from this force. Stay rooted firmly in Me and he will have no power.
I am He Who comforts you. My hand is upon you. Hold tight to Me, My child. My eyes are fixed right on you. You are My most precious child. I love you as no other can. My arms are about you. My tenderness surrounds you. My love is in your heart. You go not alone. I walk with you.
I share every aspect of your life with you. Cling to Me, feel My presence. It is warm and secure within your chest. There is no room for fear, for I cast out fear and bring you comfort and joy.
end of May 13, 1993 message
Matthew 2: 9-11
Having listened to what the king had to say, they set out. And suddenly the star they had seen rising went forward and halted over the place where the child was. The sight of the star filled them with delight, and going into the house they saw the child with his mother Mary, and falling to their knees they did him homage. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh.
On the Interior Life
Excerpt from September 4, 2000
Messenger: ... That is how it is regarding the knowledge He plants in me. It's more than words.
It is a cognitive reality that exists in my every cell. It is a knowledge of God implanted in my being.
I know the glory of heaven as He has implanted this knowledge of Himself deep in my soul, and my heart cries to tell the earth.
We are so caught up in this world, our very bodies hold us back from existing in that transcendent self that wants to exist in Him completely and fully. At times my whole being is so elated at Mass and in ecstasy that I think I cannot take the experience within me. Grandeur, ecstatic heights of glory, what are the words to express the top of the mountain of God's embrace? There are none. There is not color to describe mystical lights. The picture of Mary, July 5, 2000, is only a picture, the beauty cannot be captured with lights and colors man produces. The top of the mountain is that of God's celestial gifts. There is an awe that only comes when one is at the top of the mountain and looks down on the earth below. Even gazing upward, although quite beautiful, is not like the view looking down the mountain from the summit of the place to what is here below.
Ups and downs, nights and mornings, green fir trees and burned up twigs, little tender skinned babies and old wrinkled men...
I learned about the interior life when my mother died. I knew the veil of death. I knew when something so dear to me was taken away that I had to reach for something else beyond. I knew in my heart that my beautiful mom existed. I knew she was living with God, she told me about Him in her love and holiness. Yes, at five I learned about the curtain of death and the life hereafter. I could have gotten in the casket of the dimly lit funeral home and been with her body, but I knew she wasn't in the casket anymore, only her body, clothed in a brown Franciscan garb of the 3rd order of St. Francis. When they let me touch her body and told me to kiss it, it was cold, dead in that casket, and I ran around the funeral parlor and played games, but inside I was facing a mighty jolt and no one was talking to me about how I felt. I felt alone and scared and I smelled the roses so strong that for a good part of my life I didn't like the smell because it reminded me of the funeral parlor and my mom.
But now I know that the roses meant Our Lady was there with me and it was Our Lady telling me that although my heart ached and I wanted love, someday, Jesus would reveal Himself to me and she would appear when I was 48, the same age my mother was when she died. It took a life of searching for love, I felt a sword in my heart at that early age of five. In reality, I found that God gave me a great gift in my mom's death, helping me understand about that curtain of death between this world and the next. And when Jesus spoke to me in 1991 and showed me His Heart, December 17, 1991.
Messenger: I didn't know how truly important that date was for the world, or that Mary would appear on the building for all her children to see. Five years after I saw Jesus' Heart on fire Mary appeared on the building that same day of the same month, December 17, 1996. And I did not know the first message Jesus gave me would be published December 17, 1993, with the title, "Children Need Time and Attention".
Well, I want you to look at the picture again of the graveyard, because I was directed to take it on Friday, September 1, 2000, First Friday - along with the church next to it.
Sept. 1, 2000 - FIRST FRIDAY
Messenger: Jesus' Movement helps to turn churches into little cities of light. All around us might look merry and happy, and yet the blood of the lonely souls soon runs dry, and they go through that curtain of death.
It is up to you and me to see the graveyard and the church and see our mission. It is one of helping to renew the Church and the world. It is one of praying for our priests, of loving souls so deep in our hearts that at every moment we lay down our lives for them in the Morning Offering.
My God sent me a soul to help me on this journey when I was 48 and to be a theological consultant. The gifts God has given to us all from one so quiet who dedicated His life to God as a holy priest I cannot even express. God has given us a body of people working with me to bring you these messages and pray for you all through the day, and if my name is out there because it is Ring and that is what Jesus wants so you will associate these writings with a spousal union with Him, it is not I alone that has brought this revelation to you. It is a body of people who have laid down their lives as apostles of the Sacred Heart and have given their money and have believed in these revelations and loved God and you so much that they have contributed themselves so fully to this work. We are a body of messengers delivering with one voice His message. Our president is quiet, and walks with me, giving his all for this work. So I wear a white dress and Father wears a Roman collar. John, our President, is one with us in leading the apostles to do this work and pray. He works hard to get the priestly newsletters, and prayer chapters and the rosary, etc., to the world.
Long hours are spent and lots of sacrifices are given by all the apostles of the Sacred Heart. They have been formed and trained by Jesus. They have loved Jesus and Mary these past 6 years in a special way. We operate as a body of people to bring this message to you, and I thank God for Himself and you and them and all His gifts given to us.
Study the picture of the cemetery. We are here to bring honor and glory to God. Our life here below passes so quickly. We can't take our possessions with us. Our children grow and have babies, our houses grow old, our most treasured loved ones die, and we stay rooted in Him, for He is God, constant and always with us.
Mary, our Mother, Queen of the Roses, help us get this message to the world.
Messenger: I did not know when they opened up Fr. Carter 18 days later that they would find out he was filled with cancer and had less than 3 months to live.
God's Blue Book 6
January 5, 1995
Messenger: The Church is a fountain of His life. God outpours His grace to us through the Church. God feeds us in His Church. Jesus gives us His Body and Blood.
Jesus: I want to dwell most intimately in the hearts of My priests and sisters. I will radiate such love to the world through them. I call out a cry to come for My love, come for My grace, they will be led back to Me. I outpour My grace to them in My Church.
The Spirit is alive in My Church. I outpour My love to My people, the Church is filled with My love. The love of God is a fire. I outpour My grace to you in My Church.
My Church is a Pilgrim Church. My priests must love the Eucharist and tell all how I feed them. I give myself to them in the Eucharist. The priest should adore Me as the Risen Lord. The priest should love the consecrated host.
What honor My beloved priests I bestow on you, that you can change the bread and wine into My Body and Blood. Oh My beloved sons, do you not see I cry out to you to come to My Eucharistic Heart. I give you Myself in My Eucharist. I am God. I am, the I AM. I am God, you do not see because you are not open in your hearts. Let the Spirit fill your hearts and fill your souls with the fire of the love of God. Let the Spirit move in your hearts. As the Spirit moves more in your hearts, He will move with burning fire, more and more in My Church. I want to renew My Church. Pray to the Holy Spirit. Adore My Eucharistic Heart. Pray to My Mother's Immaculate Heart for renewal. Pray, pray that the hearts of all My priests will be opened through the grace I am outpouring to them. Through this Movement Shepherds of Christ, I will lead My priests deeply back to My Eucharistic Heart. Oh pray, pray for your priests to cooperate with the grace I am giving to them to respond to the Movement.
I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock and I ask for your commitment to this Movement today. Pray to the Spirit to transform you from fear to fearlessness. Pray to the Spirit to open your hearts to My grace, to follow the Father's plan for you. Oh My children you are so important to this plan.
It is through My Eucharistic Heart through Mary's heart, you will be led to the Father's great love for you. As the Spirit moves in you, as He transforms your hearts more and more into My image, I will lead you to the Father and His great love for you.
It is through the love of Our two Hearts, Jesus and Mary, you will be led to such union with the one Triune God.
I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock, I have called you to spread My love to this world. It is through the love of Our two Hearts the flock will be led back to the love of God.
Messenger: GOD is alive, He is in our midst this day. When we are baptized and in the state of grace, He dwells in us in such an abundant way. Open up to the Spirit to transform us more and more into the image and likeness of Jesus. Pray to the Spirit to fill you with the fire of His love.
The air could be poisoned this very second and I would cease to be. What seems so important, the little details may be of no importance if I die. What goes with me forever are the spiritual things, the love in My heart -- the love for God -- etc. -- Help me to see the things of God in my heart, to live as He wants Me to live, to be more united to Him, so I can say:
Galatians 2: 19-20
I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me. The life that I am now living, subject to the limitation of human nature, I am living in faith, faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.
January 6, 1995
Jesus: Your fear is from the devil. Harken to Me My child, as you work harder and harder to spread My word the devil will press in on you. Pray constantly to the Spirit, go to Our Hearts.
January 6, 1995
Messenger: Think of Jesus, He walked this earth. Jesus is God.
His Heart is burning with such love for man that He came into this world and took the nature of a man, that He died a brutal death on the cross that we would have life!
John 3: 16
For this is how God loved the world:
he gave his only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him
may not perish
but may have eternal life.
Messenger: Meditate on this Jesus came as a man, the Son of God, took on a human body, a baby body.
Excerpt from Response to God's Love, Chapter 1, by Father Edward Carter, S.J.
...In reference to Christianity, God himself is the ultimate mystery. Radically, God is completely other and transcendent, hidden from man in his inner life, unless he chooses to reveal himself. Let us briefly look at this inner life of God.
The Father, in a perfect act of self-expression, in a perfect act of knowing, generates his son. The Son, the Word, is, then, the immanent expression of God's fullness, the reflection of the Father. Likewise, from all eternity, the Father and the Son bring forth the Holy Spirit in a perfect act of loving.
At the destined moment in human history, God's self-expression, the Word, immersed himself into man's world. God's inner self-expression now had also become God's outer self-expression. Consequently, the mystery of God becomes the mystery of Christ. In Christ, God tells us about himself, about his inner life, about his plan of creation and redemption. He tells us how Father, Son, and Holy Spirit desire to dwell within us in the most intimate fashion, how they wish to share with us their own life through grace. All this he has accomplished and does accomplish through Christ. St. Paul tells us: "I became a minister of this Church through the commission God gave me to preach among you his word in its fullness, that mystery hidden from ages and generations past but now revealed to his holy ones. God has willed to make known to them the glory beyond price which this mystery brings to the Gentiles—the mystery of Christ in you, your hope of glory. This is the Christ we proclaim while we admonish all men and teach them in the full measure of wisdom, hoping to make every man complete in Christ" (Col 1:25-28).
1 Timothy 2: 5
For there is only one God, and there is only one mediator between God and humanity, himself a human being,
Christ, although possessing two natures, is only one person, and that divine. From Response in Christ
John 1: 14
The Word became flesh,
He lived among us,
And we saw His glory,
The glory that he has from the Father as only Son of the Father,
Full of grace and truth.
In the countryside close by there were shepherds out in the fields keeping guard over their sheep during the watches of the night. An angel of the Lord stood over them and the glory of the Lord shone round them. They were terrified, but the angel said, ‘Do not be afraid. Look, I bring you news of great joy, a joy to be shared by the whole people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. Luke 2: 8-11
Excerpt from Response in Christ, Chapter 1, by Father Edward J. Carter, S.J.
...However, such a procedure allows for an immediate view of our complete life of grace in Christ. This preliminary glimpse can consequently serve throughout as a constant, unifying frame of reference.
The Christian life essentially consists in God's loving self-communication to us with our concomitant response to Him in love. One peculiar characteristic of this communication of God to man is that it has centered itself within a concrete historical framework. God's gift of Himself therefore establishes the process of salvation history. This process began with man's creation and elevation to the supernatural life, a life which is a participation in God's own divine life. This participation is real and, therefore, somewhat similar to life as it is in God Himself; however, since it is only a created sharing, man possesses it in an infinitely less perfect manner than God who is Himself this life.
Man rejected this self-communication of God in original sin. Yet God's desire to give Himself to man was not withdrawn. He determined to save man from his sinfulness, and thereafter the divine communication centered around the promised Redeemer. Salvation history preceding the advent of this Redeemer became a preparation for the Redeemer's coming. From the time of His coming, salvation history was and is the establishment and continuation of His redemptive work.
Excerpt from July 13, 2000
Jesus speaks: People look at you and see your ordinariness and know you have a family, a house and a car. They do not want to believe that someone receiving messages from God would look like you. I looked like a normal human, My Mother looked like another human. I came to show you the way. I am a Divine Person with two Natures, Divine and Human. My Mother looked like you. You must model yourselves after us.
To make God a person in the sky is to miss the great gifts I am giving to you. I am ever present and with you this day. I walked the earth to be a bridge between Divinity and Humanity. I gave My life that you would be saved.
January 5, 1995
Feast of St. John Neumann
This was done at Our Lady Queen of Reading Prayer Group
1. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked Mary to be the Mother of God.
2. With such faith and trust in God, she said yes to the angel.
3. Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word became flesh.
4. Song: Come Holy Spirit
5. There was such intimacy between Jesus and Mary from the first moment of conception.
6. Jesus' little life grew within Mary's womb.
7. It was in Mary's womb that the Most Sacred Heart was formed.
8. Jesus wants to be alive in our hearts.
9. Carry His light with such honor as Mary carried the child Jesus within her womb.
10. Song: O Holy Mary
Song between decades: Ave, Ave, Ave Maria
1. Mary set out at that time and went as quickly as she could into the hill country to a town in Judah. Luke 1: 39
2. Now it happened that as soon as Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leapt in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. Luke 1: 41
3. And Mary said: My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour; Luke 1: 46
4. Song: My Soul Rejoices
5. because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed, Luke 1: 48
6. for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
7. Jesus comes to us today, no less present in the Eucharist than He was in Mary's womb. If we saw Mary with Jesus in her womb, we would be in such awe. But Jesus comes to us and gives us Himself. He comes inside of us with such love. Do we realize that He is truly present when we receive Him in the Eucharist in His Divinity and His humanity. He is present the same as He was in Mary's womb. Should we not jump for joy to have Jesus come inside our hearts as He does in the Eucharist?
8. Jesus loves us so much. At the Last Supper, He gave us the Eucharist. He wants to remain with us this very day; the same as the day He walked the earth; the same as the day that Mary carried Him in her womb; the same as the day that He hung on the cross. He comes inside of us, present in His Divinity and His humanity. With greatest love that God comes to us.
9. Jesus says to open up your hearts. This is a night for you to open your heart to the fire of God's love. Jesus came in the Eucharist with such love to us, He wants us to know how He longs and waits to be with us. He longs for us to come to the Eucharist, to come to the altar and to receive Him.
10. Hail Mary
The Birth of Jesus
1. God came to this earth, He took on a human nature. He comes with greatest love as a baby in a manger. He comes with such poverty. But the glories of that night: the angels are present and they sing and Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is born a man for greatest love of us. He came to show us the way. God took on the nature of a man because He loves us so very, very much.
2. The cows and the sheep and the shepherds came.
3. Jesus was born in a manger.
4. Song: Angels We Have Heard on High
5. Song: What Child is This
6. Song: Away in a Manger
7. Song: O Come Let Us Adore Him
8. What the birth of the baby Jesus did to change all of salvation history.
9. Jesus was laid in a manger at birth.
10. And Jesus hung from a cross at His death -- both bare wood. No where to lay His head. This was Jesus Christ, the Son of God. He came into the world born a man to show us the way. His Father loved us so much that He gave His only Son that we may have life eternal. Jesus calls out to us this day to see the reality that this is His world; that He is here and present with us this day; that He remains with each one of us in a special way when we are baptized and in the state of grace. In such a special way He remains in our hearts. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within us in a special way in our hearts when we remain in the state of grace. But God comes to us in the Eucharist in His Divinity and His humanity, the same as the day He was born in a manger in Bethlehem.
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. When the eighth day came and the child was to be circumcised, they gave him the name Jesus, the name the angel had given him before his conception.Luke 2: 21
Luke 2: 27-28
Prompted by the Spirit he came to the Temple; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the Law required, he took him into his arms and blessed God;
Luke 2: 34-35
Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, ‘Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed—and a sword will pierce your soul too—so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.’
3. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary.
4. See the eyes of Mary gaze into the eyes of her Beloved infant child in her arms. Such connection between this Son and this mother all through Their lives. The joining of the two Hearts from the first moment of conception until He ascended into heaven; Their Hearts with greatest love for us, and Their Hearts with such love for us this day.
5. See the young Mary with the infant in her arms. See the old Mary as she was taken up into heaven. In between these two events are the lives Jesus and Mary shared on earth; the mysteries of the rosary that we meditate on. See the mysteries of the rosary; see how Mary and Jesus aged from young to older; how they experienced joys and sufferings; see through Mary's eyes. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born a human so that He could show us the way.
Sing: The Rosary Song
6. See through the eyes of Mary as she held Him as a child; as she cared for him; as she watched Him through His public life; through all of His suffering; through all of His sorrows. See through the eyes of Mary as He walked His Passion and died on the cross. See through the eyes of Mary as He rose from the dead. Death has no power over Jesus. Jesus ascended into heaven. If we look through Mary's eyes, if we feel through Mary's heart, we will be so connected to the love that Jesus has for us this very day.
7. Song: Little Baby Hands and Feet
8. And Simeon told Mary, a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary. From the moment she came to the temple and she held her beautiful child in her arms, she knew of the sufferings to come. So as her eyes gazed on Him, through her whole life she knew of the immense suffering that her beloved child would suffer. And her heart was torn in her chest every time she beheld Him from this prophecy of Simeon.
9. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
10. The peering eyes of Jesus and Mary on the way to Calvary -- in that peering look is what Mary held in her heart as she rocked Him as a baby, as she fed Him as a child, as she watched Him grow, as He was lost in the temple, to the bitter passion. This was her infant child that she once held and she saw Him bloodied, bruised, carrying His cross on His back; and her eyes met His. A sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary. It is through her eyes and through her heart that we will be drawn to the deepest intimacy of Jesus' Most Sacred Heart. How well the heart of Mary knows the Heart of Jesus. More than any human person, Mary knows Jesus and His immense love; that He suffered a brutal death for love of each of us, and He would die for each one of us this very day; that she comes and she appears and tells us to return to the love of her Son. And how her heart was pierced to know all the souls that would reject His love after He gave His very life, His flesh and His blood for them. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary.
December 1, 2000
Messenger: ... The Father was angered that the gift He was giving in the newsletter to renew the earth was not treasured.
See the eyes of Mary as I did, month after month, day after day, crying out, then Jesus appeared at the point of death on the cross.
Then Mary appeared on the building with no eyes and facial features December 17, 1996.
People, God is talking to us, you don't have to respond. God will do something to get the world's attention.
The election in Florida, isn't that a sign for you?
What about the fires of 1998?
Out of the whole world, we can only see a little old man praying under the image at 10:00 a.m. on the 6th of the month and less than a hundred people gather on the 5th.
It is up to you to respond and help us.
He has reached you with this message - you can say no. So many others have said no.
They see Mary and they just do nothing to help us reach the world with this message.
We are all going to suffer.
God is speaking here.
I can't make you listen.
I love you all - I see the eyes of the prisoners and I see Mary's face when she appeared those 500 times. I see her crying face.
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
Song: O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light.
Mary speaks: I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows.
(End of Mary's Message)
From the January 27, 1995 Rosary
Messenger: She asks you to see through her eyes the love that Her Beloved Son has for you. That Jesus, who is God, came to this earth, was born a man, that He carried a cross, that He suffered and died, that He rose on the third day and ascended into Heaven. This is reality! That your every breath and your every heartbeat depend upon the Almighty God! That He truly is a furnace of burning love on fire for each one of you. She asks you to look through her eyes (Now you know why Mary appeared with no eyes in Clearwater.) and see the love that He has for you today. To see as she saw her Son suffer so bitterly and hang for three agonizing hours to His death on the cross for love of you. This is no little love! Not a lip service love, but a love that caused Him to give His all, to give His life for love of you.
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary (I wish they all could see through a Mother's eyes)
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. Every year his parents used to go to Jerusalem for the feast of the Passover. When he was twelve years old, they went up for the feast as usual. Luke 2: 41-42
2. Joseph and Mary left the temple and did not realize that Jesus was not with them.
3. Joseph and Mary, with their hearts in such sorrowing, returned to the temple to look for the child Jesus.
4. After searching for three days, they found Him in the temple teaching the doctors, and all were astounded at Jesus' wisdom and knowledge.
5. They were overcome when they saw him, and his mother said to him, ‘My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you.’Luke 2: 48
6. He went down with them then and came to Nazareth and lived under their authority.Luke 2: 51
7. We do not realize how close Jesus and Mary are to us this day. We see with our limited vision, when Jesus and Mary are so close and within our midst. Mary forever walks by our side as our Most Loving Mother. As she walked by the side of Christ on Calvary, she never goes from our side. Jesus dwells within our hearts in a special way when we are in the state of grace and remains with us in His Divinity and humanity in the Eucharist.
8. Jesus wants us to know how He longs and He waits, and He loves us so very, very much.
9. Jesus thirsts for the love of our soul. He wants us to know that He loves us and He writes these letters of His love. He wants us to read these letters from our heart and know that He is a God that He is in our midst this very day. He is Divine. He outpours to us His Divine Love, He gives us so much grace when we come lovingly to the sacraments.
10. It is the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus that waits for us this day. The same Heart that was pierced with a lance in which water and blood poured forth. This Heart is the Most Sacred Heart. Jesus remains truly present in the Eucharist. Jesus shows us His Heart burning and on fire for love of us.
Song: Sweet Sacrament
The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
1. The Prophecy of Simeon. From the point that Simeon told Mary of the sufferings of Jesus and Mary, her heart was pierced with a sword whenever she beheld her infant child. Whenever she beheld Him through His young age, she knew of the sufferings to come. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary.
2. The Flight into Egypt. Joseph and Mary fled into Egypt with the child Jesus soon after His birth. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary.
3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. Joseph and Mary's hearts were in such sorrow for losing the child, Jesus.
4. Jesus and Mary meet on the Way to the Cross. See the peering look between the child Jesus and Mary as she holds Him in her arms. And see the peering look of Jesus and Mary on Calvary. Such intimacy between this Son and Mother. Such union between Their two Hearts. There is such union of these two Hearts. The Holy Spirit transforms us more and more into the image of Jesus and we are led closer to the Father. We cannot overemphasize the intimacy between this Son and this Mother. To know Jesus, to love Jesus, is to love Mary. To love Mary is to love Jesus. There is such connection between these two Hearts; Mary's heart was pierced with an invisible sword, Jesus' Heart was pierced with a lance. In any love relationship there is suffering. How they suffered for love of us. And Mary asks us to see through her eyes the love of her precious Son. A sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary.
5. Jesus Dies on the Cross. Mary stood beneath the cross, her heart torn in her chest. How deep are the sufferings that Mary suffered. She had not the wounds that Jesus had. All the sufferings were to her most precious heart. This was the same child that she cared for; that she held as a baby, and now she sees Him hang without a beat to His Heart, without a drop of blood left. Jesus gave His all for love of us and Mary calls to us today to come to the Heart of her precious Son. Jesus is with us this day. Come for His love.
6. Jesus is taken down from the Cross and laid in Mary's arms. As Mary held the child Jesus in her arms, she receives the lifeless body of her precious Son in her arms. Jesus has not a breath left in His body. In total compliance to the will of the Father, Jesus gave His life. Jesus gave His all for love of us. Mary's heart, how it was torn in her chest.
7. Jesus is Placed in the Tomb. They place the lifeless Body of Our Savior in a tomb. Think of the pain in Mary's heart to see this.
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page