| Shepherds of Christ
February 8, 2008
February 9th Holy
The Novena Rosary
February 10th - 13th
Please come or tune in!
Retreat starts at 11:00am on Feb. 10th.
February 5, 2008
Jesus: One day, you will be ready to leave this world, and when that time comes, I want you to know that I love you so much and to not be afraid. I want you to remember this night, that the fear of death, that you may have in your heart, will be turned to joy as you give your hearts, more and more, to My Heart and the heart of your Mother. Go to confession, tell the priest anything that you need to tell him. Go to Mass. Come to Me, before the tabernacle, that I may outpour My precious gifts to you. Do not be afraid. Let go now. Let go to Me. Trust Me. Give Me your heart. Obey the commandments. Follow the authority of the Church. Love one another. Forgive the people in your heart, that you have any kind of anger toward.
Pray for healing in this rosary, that during this lent, that your hearts will be hearts of peace and love. Even though you may suffer in growing in greater oneness with Me, and growing in the spiritual life, you will have joy in your life. For in the dying, there is the resurrection. The more you die to your old ways, that are not liken to Me, the more you will know the way, and you will have a very happy day at Easter. Let go now. Walk with Me during this Lent. Walk the Passion. Come to Easter with a heart filled with great joy.
R. For Faith, Hope and Charity
R. Oh God, we pray for all of our very special intentions, but most of all to serve You and to love You, to do all things for Your honor and glory, to thank You for this place here. Even though we are not perfect in many of our ways, that You will look upon our devotedness, our commitment, our love, our desire to pray for the souls of this earth, for the priests, and for the Church and that You will outpour tremendous grace for ourselves and our families that we will one day know what a wonderful place the heavenly reward is.
The Resurrection of Our Lord
R. See Jesus as He comes forth from the tomb, His glorified wounds adorned in white. Oh precious Jesus, if we realized, only a little, the great gifts that are in store for us, if we get to heaven, if we live as You want us to, if we love and if we are doing what we must do to get to heaven, we would not give in to those negative tapes that satan wants us to play in our heads. We would beg You, constantly, to help us die to the imperfections, to help heal our wounded human nature with Your precious grace, as we go more and more, to the Eucharist. Oh precious Jesus, help us to thirst for the gifts that You have given to us, that we may appreciate them more and love You ever more.
1. Sing: One little light in the darkness
R. Have you ever seen a light in the darkest night? Many, many years ago, when I received the letters in Blue Book I, I was in Medjegorie with my two children and it was kind of a bad time over there, and they would turn the lights out at a certain hour of the night. And I was walking with my children that were young then, and all of a sudden the lights went out, and I could not even see them in front of me, but somebody from behind had a flashlight and they turned it on, and oh, how that one little light lit up the darkness.
Jesus: Oh My precious ones, you do not understand the gifts that you are given. When I outpour My grace to you, and if you saw your own graced soul, oh what beauty and light. For I outpour to you, My grace, My precious ones, as you go about the earth, as you go from place to place, your soul filled with My grace, is a light to those that you come in contact with. They see Me in you. You are to be Christ to one another.
2. Jesus: Your days are so short here. You do not realize, really, how short they are, when compared to eternity. And the acts of love that you give on this earth today, I will magnify and the people will be touched, as you act lovingly for Me in the world. Be lights in the darkness. Death - Resurrection. Beg to die to the imperfections. Go to the Eucharist. I will outpour My grace, and it will help to heal your wounded human nature. You will become more one in Me, as you go to the Eucharist, as you sit before the Blessed Sacrament, as you realize more the great gift that I am giving to you. Spread the words of My Blue Books to the people of this earth, that they will know of My love, and the great gift that I have given to them in My Church, in the Eucharist, in Baptism. I am Jesus, I am the Savior of the World.
3. Jesus: Are you afraid now? I ask you to trust Me. I ask you to come to the Eucharist, to go to daily Mass, if possible, to say your Morning Offering and to offer everything you do, every day, united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, that great grace can be outpoured for My precious souls, for the priests and the Church. I love You so much. I ask you from this, My building, to hear the message of My Heart, for My precious ones, that I shed My Blood for. Will you help Me?
4. Jesus: Will you take My message seriously? Will you believe that I am talking to you, and that what you do with your life in saying the Morning Offering and going to church, the Eucharist as much as you can — that you can make a difference in praying the prayers in the Prayer Manual for the priests, the Church and the world, that I will magnify your efforts, bless your family and outpour abundant grace to your parishes? I have given to you these prayers, that the world will be drawn deeper into My Heart and My Mother's heart. I have asked you to spread the images to the far ends of the earth. It is such a gift that I have given to you here. Pray now for the Priestly Newsletter, for it is My plan that it would be prepared at this time.
5. Jesus: Many signs have been given to you over and over again, but it is the grace that I am outpouring to you now, that your hearts will be filled, more and more, with My life and My light, that you will live a more holy life from this day forth. Pray to Me, pray the Holy Spirit Novena, that you will be more perfected in Me. I love you, I love you, I love you. This is a rosary of Resurrection.
6. Jesus: This is a time of great grace, for the Holy Spirit is moving in your heart now. Surrender, let go. Ask Him to move, that you will be filled with greater wisdom and knowledge and love of God and one another. You must surrender. Let go of bitterness. Let go of the control. Let go of the pride and the jealousy, the possessiveness, the anxiousness, the seeking dominance for dominance sake, lustfulness, anger, all of the things that really are not good, for your spiritual life. Be filled with His light and His love, that He can move in your heart and help you to be more perfect, like My Heavenly Father is perfect. You, My precious child, were created in the image and likeness of God.
7. R. And I speak as His messenger and I say — God is light and in Him, there is no darkness. In hell, there is not love. In heaven, there is so much love.
8. R. And Thomas did not believe, he wanted to stick his hand in Christ's wounds. Today God is asking us to believe, that He wants to work in our heart and heal those wounds, that have kept us from intimacy with Him, that the more that we pray the prayers that Jesus gave to Fr. Carter in the Red Prayer Manual, and the Holy Spirit Novena that He gave to me, that we will receive special grace from the Holy Spirit Novena, that the Holy Spirit will work in us more and more, helping us to be more perfected, and the grace from the Prayer Manual to be ever more intimately united to the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart, the pure and Holy Hearts of greatest love.
9. Jesus: It is in your belief, that you will spread the messages of the Blue Book, and the prayer chapters - as you pray the prayers yourselves, your lives will change. As you offer your Morning Offering and go to Mass, whenever possible, and do adoration, as you become Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, praying for the pope, and the cardinals, and the bishops and all in the Church, praying for the priests, and the Church and the world, you will be helping in a major way for the world to go into this era of peace, in which My Sacred Heart will Reign and Mary's Immaculate Heart will Triumph.
Do you believe? Let go and pray the prayers I have given to Fr. Carter. Pray your Morning Offering. Tell people that the rosary is a powerful instrument when prayed for fighting the devil. Have your rosary with you and pray the rosary. Take time all through the day to stop and say the Infant of Prague Novena, or if you do not have it or you do not know it, stop and just say, "Jesus help me, help me here. This person is difficult. Jesus help me." You stop many times and you will say "St. Anthony, help me find this."
You should stop all day and say to Me, "Jesus, help me, give Me your grace. Holy Spirit fill me with wisdom", instead of the negative tapes that have become habitual, in many of your minds. Ask for the grace to be thinking positively, that you will smile and others will see My light on your face. You have been chosen. I have chosen you as Apostles of My Sacred Heart. Be a slave to the Sacred Heart.
10. Jesus: I show to you My Heart of greatest love, that you will tell the world of the love that I have for them. My Heart is burning and on fire. As I wrote in the letters of Blue Book II, so many years ago, but they are important this day. Today, the letters that I have given to you are important to the souls, oh, so hungry for My love. I am Jesus on fire for love of you, and the souls I gave My life for.
And Mary speaks and she says: This is the place chosen by the Father to spread the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and my Immaculate Heart. I am Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
1. Jesus: Even as I speak, you are thinking of what you will do next. Live in the moment. Relish every moment. For when you go to bed tonight, the moments that you have now, will not return to you. Your days are moving on, and soon, some day, you will come to Me. Prepare for this, as a bride prepares for her wedding. You prepare for your eternal reward with your Divine God.
2. Jesus: Don't listen to the negative tapes. Fight the negative tapes. Open your Blue Book. Open up the scriptures, read a sentence, and right away, you will be in My world. For I will give to you, in My writings and in the scriptures, the vision of the Father. In a world that is tainted, you may suffer greatly, for the world goes in many directions, but My truth is My truth. Follow My truth, and the truth will set you free. Pray to the Holy Spirit, that the Spirit of Truth will be in you. Pray the Holy Spirit Novena and you will pray that the Spirit of Truth is in you, now.
3. R. And Mary prays with us.
4. R. She is our precious Mother of love, Mother of the Eucharist, Mother of Jesus, Daughter of God the Father, Spouse of the Holy Spirit - Mary conceived without sin. We intercede to our beloved God for the great gifts that our souls long for.
5. Mary speaks and she says: Do not be afraid, My children, for Jesus is with you. He loves you so much, and He is teaching you about His love and insight into His Heart, insight into the Divine Mysteries. He has given to you, His letters of love in the Blue Books. They are gifts from the Heart of Jesus. He wants a personal love affair with you. He wants you to long to come to the Eucharist. He wants you to spend time with Him before the tabernacle.
6. Mary: I am Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas.
7. Mary: And I ask you to pray my rosary, in one mind and one heart, with great love for your God and for one another. That your prayer will be united in great strength, as you pray to your beloved God. Pray for mercy and grace for the world, for the priests and for the Church. God the Father longs for you to pray on this 5th, from this building. It pleases Him greatly for He gave to the world a great gift in allowing me to appear here, and many did not recognize this. When they followed the ways of the world, they ignored the gift of this precious building. Please my children, know that God the Father is pleased with your prayer.
8. R. This is a rosary from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the Hearts of greatest love, from the Building of the Two Hearts. On this day, February 5, 2008, it is 8 years since the opening of the Rosary Factory. But God has given to us this building now, for over 9 years, and it is by His grace that we remain here. It is most fitting that we pray as we are praying, for almost the whole world has ignored this great gift, that God has given and God the Father has called us to pray, here, to help make reparation, for the offenses against the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart and ignoring Them and not recognizing the gifts God is giving to us — precious gifts, the gift of the Church, the Eucharist, Baptism, the priests and we can go on and on, can we not?
9. R. And the Apostles were in the field, and they watched Jesus ascend into heaven, and a cloud took Him from their sight. They were afraid and they went and they hid, waiting the coming of the Holy Spirit.
10. R. The Blue Books have transformed many, many peoples lives. Today we have the Fatima statue with the glass from the image head of Mary. It is a great gift, as we pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers in our homes and churches, with a statue with a little piece of glass from her image, what was a terrible destructive force, we thought, has turned into a tremendous blessing. There has been many healings, there have been many hearts that have been healed. There have been physical and also, there have been spiritual healings, as people pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers, given to Fr. Carter by Jesus, praying for the priests, the Church and the world. We can watch whole parishes change, from a few people praying the litanies and the prayers in the prayer manual, but we must believe that Jesus, 14 years ago, gave these prayers to Fr. Carter and promised special gifts.
If we believe, we will help those parishes, our families and those people that we pray the prayers with or that we spread the prayers to — these prayers have been circulated all over the world. As we pray the prayers, for the others praying the prayers, we are united in a big network of people praying for each other, called the Shepherds of Christ Associates. We can see that in a year and a half, just recently, we were able to circulate 1,800,000 Priestly Newsletters, that is because God has answered the prayers, as we pray them in the Shepherds of Christ prayer manual for the Priestly Newsletter. Jesus promised Fr. Carter on the Feast of St. Ignatius, July 31, 1994, that to those who pray the prayers, He will take them deeper into His Heart and into His Mother's heart.
R. As I did the prayers, and I have been down here a long time doing the prayers, and did the different mysteries of the rosary, we went through the Sorrowful Mysteries on Super Bowl Sunday in the afternoon, and then in the evening we did the Mysteries of Light. These messages that Jesus and Mary have given to me, will be transcribed and they will be on the internet. You can pray these rosaries with someone you love, or by yourself, and they will be great treasures. This is how the Red Rosary Book was given and the Blue Book 6, as Mary — and in Blue Book 6, Jesus, appeared to me. They were transcribed from the tape, and then given to Fr. Carter and then he discerned them. The rosaries that were given three months before Mary appeared here, in the Apostles Manual, were received the same way, as Fr. Carter, a Jesuit, Doctor-Theologian led the rosary. Fr. Carter is the founder of this Movement and he discerned the writings after they were transcribed.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles and Mary
R. Until you see the hard copy of the rosary that we do, you cannot imagine all that was said. Like the rosary from Super Bowl Sunday was given in about 40 or 45 minutes, yet it took up page after page after page. But Mary and Jesus appeared so much to me, all through that rosary, in the most brilliant light, I cannot even describe it. And I talked about that in the rosary. That rosary is on the internet today.
1. R. Oh heavenly Mother, we have prayed here, that your Spouse, the Holy Spirit, will come in a special way, and help us to a greater wisdom and insight into the Divine Mysteries, that we will be healed more, for we are imperfect in our ways. But we want to love God and to serve Him, for His honor and glory. Oh heavenly Mother, intercede to God for us. Intercede, dear Spouse of the Holy Spirit, to fill us now, during this special mystery, in which we meditate on how the Holy Spirit descended upon you and the Apostles. We pray for great grace from the Holy Spirit to fill us with His wisdom and His light, to move in our hearts, to help us to be holy, and to be lights in this world. And the Incarnation goes on in us, for the Holy Spirit works within the womb of the Virgin Mary, bringing us forth as children of light, more and more, in the image and likeness of Jesus.
2. R. I want to unite so deeply to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, going on around the world, and pray to the Father, united to the sacrifice of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with all the angels and saints and the souls in purgatory, that we will receive so much grace from our prayer here, that grace will be outpoured for ourselves, personally, the people we pray for, the intentions that we pray for, that the Holy Spirit will fill us, so that we will know the fire of God's love, for our beloved priests, and the Church and the world. And I pray for the newsletter that they are preparing now, and Fr. Pasquini and His Mother and the whole parish, and the prayer chapter over there. Please God, please grant the grace, for the sake of souls to help in the renewal of the Church and the world. Help our hearts to be holy hearts, focused on You. She is beautiful.
3. R. Oh Lady of Light, I love you so very much. We all come gathered in one mind and one heart, for deep love for God, and for you, and for the souls of the earth. We are so thankful to You, our Heavenly Father, for the gift of Jesus, truly present in the Eucharist, and for the Church and for all of our beloved priests. Please listen to our requests, and grant them great grace to be holy, and to do their hour, to know that it is so important that they do their hour, that tremendous grace is outpoured, when the priests go to the Blessed Sacrament and they do their hour. Help us God, help us in this mission to do Your holy work. Look not upon our faults and our weaknesses, and how the devil wants to press in many times, just making us feel divided, so that, it is hard for us to do Your work. Help us to be lights to the pilgrims, lights from this place, lights in our work, lights in our family. Lights! Oh Lady of Light, pray to the Holy Spirit, to bring us forth, children of the light. And the Apostles were transformed from fear to fearlessness. The Holy Spirit descended upon them and they went out to preach and all understood.
4. R. What a gift you are, Mary! And yet, I see tears in your eyes. And I know that you are calling us, once again, to reach out to the souls, the souls that may be lost, to spread the rosaries, more fervently than ever before, to the children in schools, the Tiny Tots, the coloring books and all of the consecrations to the school children. Help us Mary, help us to do the work. Oh, Our Lady of Fatima, we say "yes", "yes" to your call, "yes" to reach out to your precious children.
5. What stops you, Mary says, many times, is your fear, your fear of what he or she may think of you, if you go out and do the work that God has called you to, but you must see that what Jesus has asked in the Shepherds of Christ is very directed and very simple. It is spreading the newsletter, the prayer chapters, telling people about the building here and the retreats here and in China, going to the Eucharist, praying the rosary, spreading it to the school children, the consecration and our images, asking people to be Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, where they pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers and the rosary, two separate hours a week, before the Blessed Sacrament. So much grace is granted for this. You must listen to the request as Jesus has directed you in the Shepherds of Christ, to help in the renewal of the Church and the world. You see the little effort that you put forth, and the newsletter went 8 times around the world, in the past year and a half. Believe and you will see great gifts, fruit for your labors.
R. And she's praying and talking, her mouth is moving.
6. R. Pray with us Mary. Please intercede to God, that we will be able to do this mission, that we will have all that we need on this 5th, after 14 years of 5ths, Mary. They may not have all been perfect — but Mary, the faithfulness — the faithfulness that has been given to this mission — hear us and help us, for the sake of souls that Jesus died for.
7. Sing: Our Lady of Fatima
8. Sing: Ave Maria
9. Sing: On This Day oh Beautiful Mother
10. Hail Mary
The Assumption of the Virgin Mary into Heaven
1. And Mary speaks and she says: My dear child, do you remember 16 years ago, when Jesus spoke to you, and He gave you message after message after message about fear. Tell them to not be afraid, that I am their heavenly Mother, and that I am protecting their families. The more they give their hearts to me, the more they pray the prayers, that my Son Jesus has given, before the statue, they will know great comfort. I am Mary, your Mother. This is a gift that God has given to you, the gift of the Shepherds of Christ prayers, and He is outpouring His grace when you pray the prayers. Do not be afraid any longer. Let go of that fear. Focus on my Immaculate Heart. Pray to my Spouse, the Holy Spirit, ask Him to help you to have courage, to be courageous, to not give in to the negative thinking of the evil spirit, but to pray the Holy Spirit Novena and ask for His gifts. I am Mary your Mother and I speak to you.
R. She moves her mouth.
2. Mary: I want you to know this message on this 5th, from my building here in Clearwater. This is the Building of the Two Hearts. And it is my heart and Jesus' Heart that has spoken clearly to you, for the sake of the precious souls that Jesus died for.
3. Sing: Eye Has Not Seen
4. Mary: And I pray with you.
Sing: Hail Holy Queen
Mary: Do not be afraid. I am Mary, your Heavenly Mother.
5. Mary: I give to you my Motherly love. Open your heart, let the Holy Spirit fill you now. He wants to give you wisdom and knowledge and understanding, to give you the courage that you need, in this world that has turned cold, that your heart will be soft and supple, hearts of love. Listen to me, I am your Mother of love.
R. She is so beautiful.
6. Mary: I appear to you in such beauty for my heart is filled with love and pureness. You must pray to the Holy Spirit to help you to be holy, to help sanctify your hearts. Go to the Eucharist and ask for healing, healing of your wounded hearts.
7. Mary: When you go to Mass, pray to the Father, meditate deeply in the whole Mass, participate in the Holy Sacrifice. Let go of your worries, your anxiousness, your negativism. Go to church and pray for the priests, the Church and the world and for your families. Mass is the greatest gift of love. You must go, say the Prayer before Mass. Let it seep deeply into your heart, day after day. Say the Morning Offering. It is a gift for you. I am Mary, your Mother. Jesus loves you so much.
8. Sing: Hail Holy Queen
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Sing: Ave Maria
Song: Spirit Song
Mary is Crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth
1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
Revelation 12: 1
Sing: Hail Mary, Gentle Woman
2. R. Just think how many times you see in the rosary that we're sinners, and then we don't want to admit that we're sinners and then that's what keeps us stuck, so that we don't grow in greater intimacy with Him, because God is perfect. Mary and Jesus do not have sin. We must realize that to unite deeply with Jesus, we must grow, more and more, in purity and perfection. It is in growing in that purity and perfection, that we can become more one with Him. It is in going in the pure and Holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that we will offer a more pure sacrifice of our lives, united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
And when we go to pray there, the prayers that Jesus has given to me, The Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, The Prayer for Union, The Holy Spirit Novena, The Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb are really beautiful prayers — the long Morning Offering, to help us to be able to do all the things that Jesus and Mary have talked about tonight. But the biggest gem is the prayers, that He has given in the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual. They are really so important that He wants them circulated all over the world.
And He wants us to spread these messages, that people will be led to the Eucharist, especially our priests, doing the hour and I want to pray for that. I want to pray that the priests of this earth, that do not do their hour of adoration, that God will give them a grace, the Holy Spirit will come upon them, and that is what will help our Church to become even more holy, is the priests, doing that hour of adoration every day. Remember to pray for that. There is so many graces that are outpoured in that hour.
God imparts to us great wisdom, He sorts through the fragmented pieces of our life, and He helps us to know the will of God. He outpours Himself and we become more intimately one with Him, thereby becoming more loving. The Eucharist is the Medicine of Immortality. Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, intercede to God for us, that we can do this work, that we can spread the consecration to your heart and to the Heart of Jesus, that we have the funds, that more people come to the building and pray, and pray all over the world to help us do this. To help to bring to completion the mission you began at Fatima, that we can say, that the Sacred Heart of Jesus will Reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will Triumph, and there will be a certain era of peace as you promised at Fatima, that this is the mission of the Shepherds of Christ.
3. Hail Mary
4. Sing: Immaculate Mary
5. Hail Mary
6. Sing: Our Lady of Fatima
R. Help us Mary, please.
7. Sing: Ave Maria
Sing: Come Holy Ghost
Sing: Come Holy Spirit
Jesus: I am Jesus, your beloved Savior, and I have called you here, on this February 5, 2008, that you will answer the call I am giving to you — to be part of the Shepherds of Christ, to pray the prayers, to pray the rosary, to do your hour, to be Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, to spread the rosary meditations, to pray the Parents and Children's Rosaries, in your prayer chapters in churches, for it has the Imprimatur and there is great wisdom given there. I am calling you and I am with you this day. I am appearing, now, at this time, to tell you how important this call is to Me. I love you, I love you, I love you.
R. And then we say "I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love." And we say to You Jesus —
Sing: Here I Am Lord
8. R. Now this rosary tonight will be on the internet, so if you want to hear it again — and Doris, at some point, soon, will transcribe it, but it takes her a little while, but she's pretty speedy. And then we have to go through and check it really good, and then we put it out there. But then you'll be able to pray it. If you are a husband and a wife, with each other, or pass it on to your prayer chapter or others, so that they too will hear the words of Jesus and Mary, and help us in this mission of spreading the Priestly Newsletter.
One thing that Jesus asked, for all of you that are out there, is that, He asked Fr. Carter that the people in the prayer chapters help support the newsletter. So if all the people that are just in the prayer chapters, even sent as little as $5.00 a month, all the members in the prayer chapters, that would help a lot to defray the expense of the newsletter, since we put it out every other month — that would be like $10.00 towards each newsletter, which is a lot, if there is a lot of people that are in the prayer chapters. So if you are out there and you know anybody with a prayer chapter, just ask the members, if that's possible, for them to give you the money, and then send it all in together or what, but $5.00 a month, which is only like a dollar a week would help us with the newsletter.
Jesus really does want that newsletter to keep going out. And it is the prayer chapters that He asked Fr. Carter, 14 years ago, to do this little bit. I mean if you can send more, send more, but if you commit as much as $5.00 a month that would help. If all the people in the prayer chapters would do that. Please just pray for this newsletter, because we reach all the hierarchy, and it's a great gift, and we're spreading the consecration to their dioceses, and giving them something that is really beautiful to help strengthen them. Help us do this and pray for us. We really need your prayers.
We need to see ourselves as a family united in the Shepherds of Christ, and know that Jesus and Mary are really behind us and the Father allowed Mary to appear here and wanted her to do this mission. The Father sent Jesus to Fr. Carter, and the Holy Spirit is with us. We even have a picture out there — the Holy Spirit - right before Pentecost at the site. There have been many signs but the big change is the ones we don't see in our hearts, our increase in faith because of the signs. Our unity that we have as a strong family praying for the priests, the Church and the world, and a deep hope that there will be peace on this earth, that the more that we do what Jesus has told us, and the sign is that Mary and Jesus appeared on this building here, that the more that we pray these prayers and spread the newsletter and the consecration to the school kids and the rosaries and even the elderly — the more we do this the world will change.
It's really important that we have people that are deeply one in Him, from going to the Mass and doing their adoration, praying for the priests, the Church and the world. The miracle that I saw was that those newsletters went out just lick-ity split, 8 of them. So pray for Fr. Pasquini and everything to do with him. And pray for us because we really need your prayers. Mary and Jesus say "thank you for coming." Please come back again. I'll do the retreat here for sure the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th and the 5th of next month, is usually how I do it. If anything changes, it's on the internet.
I'll do a retreat in China, Indiana - the 10th, the 11th, the 12th, the 13th. If it's not a Sunday, we have a priest saying Mass every day and the Eucharist is exposed all the time in China, Indiana, so turn on the internet and pray with us. It's important that we're united. It's your prayers and your support and answering the call of Jesus, that can make a big difference to the world in helping to bring to completion the mission Mary began at Fatima, and making us strong soldiers of the Sacred Heart in living according to the Father's will. The more we go to the Eucharist, the more we will be saturated with His grace. Help us God, we love You.
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Hail Holy Queen
R. I just want to end here and say that the store will be open. You can also order a statue and Sheila will send it out to you with the glass and we really wrap it good. We've gotten really good at doing that. We really can use your contributions every month. We do have a stiff building payment here, but by the grace of God, we've been here for 9 years. Can you imagine that? And there's lots of rooms in this building, we use them all for this purpose. We have lots of Blue Books here. The Blue Book IV and V we want to circulate. They are only $5.00 and that's a great gift. It really has a lot of beautiful things in them. Jesus told me to print a lot.
We have the Nursing Home books which people that are elderly can lay on their lap and it's great big print and they can pray those prayers and the rosary. And they can also pray some of the messages, and that would help us a lot because they're there all day. It's really the prayer that's making this Movement work, that's why I do so many prayer services. I will be here tomorrow at 12 noon because it's Ash Wednesday and I'll do a prayer service at 12 noon so if you're by come on in and it'll be on lent and His Passion. And also tomorrow night, I'll do a prayer service at 6:20 because of Ash Wednesday and you can hook into the internet and pray with us.
And what we're praying for is this newsletter, the prayer chapters, for all of you, for the priests, the Church and the world and we're a family. We really pray for each other. And a lot of protection is given to our families. And like Melanie, the secretary said — she said this — that the people that pray the prayers — she prays them with her husband every day, who also is really an important person in the Movement, who helped us to get this building — everybody God called - different capacity. We're here because God called different people to do different things and they said "yes". It's just a great gift, but we are all united in our prayer. And then we all have all these different talents.
I want to pray for Melanie's brother and her sister-in-law, Jane, because he died of an aneurism, really fast. They didn't even know he had it, and then my good friend, Delores, who has helped me clean for 20 years, just lost her daughter and her daughter was only 52. And I'm praying for her husband and their family and there's lots of other people — Laverne is here and she lost her mother-in-law and his brother - there's a lot of prayer. I'd like to pray for the prayers on my list. I'd like to pray for the newsletter right now, and for Fr. John, and I'd like to pray for your intentions and for healing for us all, and that you come back.
Please come back and pray here. They're here every night at 6:20, Jesus wants us to pray from this building. When I do the retreat in China and the Masses, it's on the internet. So you can listen and tune in, when I do the prayer services tomorrow. And I thank Jesus and Mary for the apparitions that They have given to us, here, once again. Thank you.
In the Name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Available for $750.00
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
Call or go to China
6015 N. State Rd 62
China, IN 47250
or call Clearwater
21649 US 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33765
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page