Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
March 1, 1999
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the
world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace
to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are
the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore
You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You
Jesus speaks: Every day during Lent I request each writing begin with this prayer and it is prayed before you read every daily message. (Originally requested in February 24, 1999 message.)
Messenger: December 7, 1996 First Saturday - Revelations on the Light (excerpts from the Apostles Manual, pages 191-197)
(Apostles Manual, p. 192)
Adam and Eve are given great gifts and insights into God. They sin, the light of knowing God is dimmed because of their sin. They do not know God as they did before the sin.
Christ comes, He is the Light of the World. He dies, He gives Himself. He shares His life with us through sanctifying grace.
Then moonlight will be
bright as sunlight
and sunlight itself be
seven times brighter
-like the light of seven days in one-...
(Apostles Manual, p. 193)
We see the darkness. As at night, we do not see the colorful leaves, they are there, we do not see them.
In the morning light, we see the glory of the beautiful day, the colorful leaves.
As the light steals across the sky, we see more and more. As the sun gradually comes up, we see more clearly the beauty of the leaves.
At first, our vision is not so clear because the light does not show in its deepest intensity. As the sun comes up we see more and more vividly until finally we see clearly the beauty of the colorful leaves.
(Apostles Manual, p. 196)
On October 13, 1917 Our Lady gave to Lucia and 70,000 spellbound people, a great vision: the sun spun in the sky, casting off great lights. This happened three times in about 12 minutes. As quoted from Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven:
It seemed that the whole world was on fire with the sun spinning at a greater speed each time. Then a gasp of terror rose from the crowd for the sun seemed to tear itself from the heavens and come crashing down upon the horrified multitudes...just when it seemed that the ball of fire would fall upon and destroy them, the miracle ceased, and the sun resumed its normal place in the sky, shining forth as peacefully as ever.
Mary gave this tremendous sign at Fatima and people did not listen. The events that followed were as she had predicted since we disobeyed her. There was a brutal war, WWII. Mary appeared to me (Rita Ring) almost daily - very few have listened. She told me over and over again of the souls going to hell. She told me in August she could not hold back the hand of her Son anymore. Adam and Eve sinned. God, the Father, sent His Son. Man continues to sin--the Father sends Mary but she is ignored!
(Apostles Manual, p. 197)
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labour, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth.
Messenger: I ask you to think of a dark night and you are in your car. Saturday as I drove to the couples rosary in China, Indiana, the night was dark and at 6:30 p.m. it began to rain and lightning. The more I prayed the harder it rained. By 6:50 p.m. I thought I would have to pull over. The sky was black, the lightning came. First I saw streaks of lightning, two vividly before my eyes came down straight from the high heavens. Then the sky would light up at different times, but only so I could catch a glimpse of the surrounding trees and houses. I wished it to stay light, but it felt as if I received a light for a split second just to show me that trees and houses and the street were there, but I couldnt see them. There is a similar situation when I have experiences in which God gives me lights. For the split second, (it isnt a second at all, but I must refer to it in time for we exist in time) God gives me a light and I know so much about God and His hidden mysteries. I could write until I die and not exhaust the knowledge of that moment. And I want to cry out to Him, "God, I want it forever", and the memory and knowledge He implants on my soul in that experience is with me, but the intensity of that moment existing in this heightened elevation of being in Him when He gives the light is removed. It is "sort of" like the lightning. I remember the trees and houses I saw when the lightning lighted the area, but I am not in the light once it is over.
I love these moments of intense ecstasy in which He gives me lights that reveal knowledge of Himself. I know these to be glimpses of what is to come in heaven and I want it to never end.
He also allows me to suffer as He did on March 1, 1996, the writing of which we include here. All I want in these experiences where He allows me to experience something similar to hell is for them to end and never to undergo them again.
I write here, imperfectly and quickly, to record what He wished to be given to you today in these revelations.
On March 1, 1994, He woke me with knocking, wanting me to reveal His burning love to all and give a call to be His beloved spouse and soldier in this mighty battle against Satan.
I include the writings of the past years on March 1, 1994-1999.
I do not have a specific writing for March 1, 1997. He gave me an intense writing on February 27, 1997, and many on March 2, 1997. They were so awful and my stomach was in knots. They were so awful, I did not want to give them to Father Carter, who was discerning the Mass Book.
On March 3, 1997, the paper showed the flooded town of Falmouth, all that was above the water were the tops of the houses.
Included here are the writings of March 1, 1994, the rosary of March 1, 1995, the writing of March 1, 1996, when I had a hell-like experience, and the writing of March 1, 1998, when I was in Florida and received the Spouse of the Lamb material in Lent. The rosary received March 1, 1995, was on Ash Wednesday. There was so much noise in the body of the chapel at the Holy Spirit Center, I could not even hear the rosary. Our Lord spoke to me of surrender as I received the rosary.
Please open your heart and take a journey with Jesus over these past five years. Blue Book II, March 1, 1994, I am wakened with knocking, a rosary of surrender in persecution was given, for they did not recognize the rosary was even going on and our Lord was delivering messages. March 1, 1996, a hell-like experience. March 1, 1997, about two days before the flood at Falmouth. March 1, 1998, the Spouse of the Lamb material. Today He gives this writing.
March 1, 1999
Jesus speaks: I am calling you to be an apostle of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I am calling you to pray for the priests, the Church and the world. I am calling you to pray the novena at 6:20 p.m., for the coming of the Holy Spirit, the Age of Light, and the Age of the Two Hearts. I am calling you to be a spouse of the Lamb. Your brothers are falling over, many will go to hell forever and ever. Will you answer My call? Heaven is forever, hell is forever. Come into the light. It is in consecration that you will see more and more. In this novena to the Holy Spirit and praying the prayers (Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual) and doing the rosary novena, I promise enormous grace that will take you into the light. The Holy Spirit will come to you in a special way and I will take you deeply into My Heart. Pray as I have directed for your Church and your world.
I love you, Jesus
March 1, 1999
I Wake You, Knocking
March 1, 1994 3:57a.m.
Messenger: I was awakened by noise that sounded like soft knocking. It continued until I got up.
Jesus speaks: I am Jesus, little one. I have awakened you to deliver this message. Your days seem to go by so swiftly and you feel as though you do not get anything accomplished. You are feeling as if you follow yourself around. This is all the frustration of this end time. It seems that you and the world are totally disconnected. It seems as if you are compelled to do only My work.
When you pray the Prayer for Union with Jesus, I act through you as I desire. Your days are moving so swiftly and you are compelled to live only for the love of Me.
What else can you do and know Me as you do? You are following My way. I need you at this very moment to act for Me. Tell all to come and be with Me and pray the prayer for union with Me. I want to use each person to do My work. You are in a state of action. Things need to get done. All need to know My intimate love and know I am truly alive and dwelling in your midst. Listen to My commands to do My will.
You passed your test today. Do as I command even when you do not want to. I need your strict obedience. I will continue to prompt you and I need you to obey immediately. Do not tarry when I give you a command. All I tell you to do is crucial to My work. I am teaching you strict obedience. It is by your obedience, and the obedience of all who are fixed to Me, that My work will be done.
I come, I knock. I want these messages out, and now. Time is short. Do not tarry. I am giving you the mighty medicine. I do not care how, but I want My letters read by all. Do not spare the cost. Pass them out at the Center. The people there are My soldiers. I need them in a state of readiness to do all I command. You must obey everything I tell you. The senseless things I commanded you to do this day are not senseless. They are part of My plan.
My intimate love and the fire of My love, the union I have with each person at the Center, will light the dark world. They need to have their arms to fight the battle that is coming. Your arms are hearts filled with My love. This is only obtained from Me after Communion and in front of the tabernacle. Each person has an important role to play. Each person is a mighty force when that person is equipped with My love. Each person will be called to strict obedience. Preach doing My will.
These messages are My calls to action. I want all to respond with action. They need to be called to union with Me and compliance with My will. All need to be involved in the work at hand. Circulate My messages. They need My messages. I am talking to them personally in these messages.
My time is short. Each day lost is a large amount of time. I wake you, knocking, so you will do as I tell you here. Do not question. I want My messages out. This is the mighty medicine. You are the dispensers.
I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. I am here to call all to a state of action, so sit up in your seats and focus entirely on Me and My work here. I am telling you all you need to know. These letters will change men's hearts. You must get these letters into the hands of the beloved ones.
I want union with Me. This is the force that will fight the cold war. This is what will change the hardened hearts.
Preach the love of Jesus to your flock. They will carry the light to the world. Their hearts will shine the brightest light in the darkness. This light is powered by My intense love enkindled in their hearts when they are busy about their union with Me.
I need all selfless and unattached to this world and totally in love with My Sacred Heart. My heart is the power you plug into when you come to Me. I have all the power. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I am on fire for love of you. My love affair waits for My beloved. You hold the key to unlock this source of power. Preach about My love. Tell them about doing My will. Tell them about listening in the silence to My promptings in their hearts. Listen to all I tell you in the silence. Develop an intense love affair with the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
I am calling you to action and only I have your supplies. You are My soldiers in a cold war. Your supplies are your hearts, powered by My love. You must come and sit with Me to be charged. Sit in silence and read My letters of love in front of the tabernacle. I am the Almighty God. I have all you need. Come to Me and I will make you fishers of men. I will weave a blanket with all My beloved ones to cover the cold, scared earth.
My Sacred Heart is on fire with power and love. Nothing compares to the power of Jesus. I am God. I am mighty. I have all you need. Come and receive your supplies. So simple, you say? I, God, can say in a few words what others cannot say in volumes. I can do in a second what you cannot do in years. I am the Almighty God. When you stay fixed in Me, you have all the answers. Plug into My Sacred Heart. Come to Me for your power and your love.
I am alive this very day and I am in your midst. You tarry too long. You wander down roads and look for more answers when I am God and I am speaking to you here and now. I know all things. I give you all you need. Your answers are found in the quiet moments in front of the tabernacle and after Communion.
I am the Lord your God. I gave My life for love of you. All I give you is out of greatest love from Him Who laid down His life for love of You. If you come to Me, I give You this same love this very day! My heart is on fire with love of you. Come and let Me fill you. You will be powered by the mightiest force and your light will shine the brightest, for I am the Lord, God.
Why do you go to a barren desert when I give you all you need? Why search after idle pursuits when I, God, talk to you? Do you not trust that I have all the power? Do you think that I, God, need your help? I am the same Jesus Who came to earth and gave My life for you. What makes you think I would not send you letters this very day? If I, God, came and was born a human being for great love of you, do you not think I would send you a mighty medicine to heal My sick ones?
I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. I live this day. I am in your midst. I died a brutal death and I come to you. I am Almighty. I can do all things and I am here, Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity, in Communion. What more could heal you than the Body of Christ in your breast? I, God, come to you present in Holy Communion! I am God and I come to you and you run from My church to do what? I am so upset for the indifference for Communion.
You are receiving Jesus, the Son of God, and that where I am, so is God, for we are Three-in-One, and where Jesus is, so is Mary--and you leave with your rattling tongues when I, the Divine Healer, come to you? God comes to you. God sits in the tabernacle and waits for you. Jesus, Who died a brutal death for love of you, sits in the tabernacle and waits for you and He sits all alone. I have all you need. I am God. I am almighty. I have all the power. You search endless paths. You look for answers from people who know no more than you, while I, God, wait with all the power and might!
So simple, so simple! You are making it all so hard. My love affair waits for you. That is all you need. I have all the power. Come to Me and be filled with everything! I am Jesus, Son of God. I come and dwell in your hearts in Communion and you run away when God is in your breasts. You are willful. You want to do things your way. You do not want to surrender. You think you have to be busy about your tasks. You want to do it your way, in your time. You want to think and deliberate. You want what you want.
I am God. I am telling you where all your answers are. They are found from God. Your vision is so limited. I know all things. I come, I dwell in your midst. You receive Me, God, in Communion and you wander around like blind men!
Come to God. I have all the power. I have the brightest light to light your path. You want to do it yourself. You do not know the ways of God. When you do it, you do it. When I do it, I am God and it is a success! Your job is to enkindle a strong love affair with Me and operate from what I prompt you to do. Such insights I give you. You will never figure them out without Me. Come to Me, My little ones. I furnish your starved souls. I give you all the insights you need. Pray to the Holy Spirit daily for His gifts. Pray the Our Father. Come to Jesus in Communion. Here is the powerhouse.
It all comes down to one thing, union with Jesus, love from the heart. Action, love, an ardent, on-fire, love affair with Jesus, the Son of God, your bridegroom, awaits and you keep us apart. Come and get your supplies. You are going into war without your ammunition if you do not come to Me. You are at war in this world and your arms are hearts filled with My love.
Surrender your willful ways and heed My direction here. Become selfless, trust in Me and obey My commands to let go. Be with Me after Communion and in front of the tabernacle. Not five minutes, for I give you 24 hours each day, but will you not sit one hour with Me? Be silent. Read My messages part of the time. I am speaking to you! Such power in front of the tabernacle! Carry My picture in your pocket. I am your lover. Look at Me. Your lover waits. Look at the picture during the day. Stay in constant union with Me. Pray the prayer for union with Jesus. I love you.
You hold the key to opening men's hearts to My love. Will you comply with My message here? Read each message and be busy about our love affair. I love you so much. You have pleased Me to speak of My love. I am your loving Jesus and My Heart is on fire for love of You!
MARCH 1, 1995
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
The Agony in the Garden
- Jesus: Surrender! Surrender to Me as I surrendered to the Father in the Garden. I said to My Father, "...Nevertheless, let your will be done, not mine." (Lk 22:42) As you are in your hearts troubled and anxious, I am there ever present to comfort you, to give you My peace. Let go, let go, let go! I am forever with you at every second, at every moment. I do not go! I forever remain in your hearts. Let go! As you live, so do I live in you!
- Jesus: I knelt in the Garden in such agony! I saw before Me all that I would undergo, all the beatings, all the scourging. I knew the Father's Will. I complied with the Father's Will as I ask you to surrender totally to Me. Let go! Focus on Me! Do not focus on those things that are parading in your mind, but release your mind to the mysteries of heaven, to My Passion and My death!
- Jesus: And My faithful ones, who came to comfort Me-they slept!
- Jesus: Indifference! Ingratitude! Neglect! I saw before Me all those who would neglect Me and treat Me with indifference. How My Heart ached with pain to see the souls that I loved so dearly filled with such nonsense!
- Jesus: My Heart, an endless furnace of divine love, of divine life, beating and burning for love of precious souls and they do not see! They have closed their eyes and plugged up their ears and I wait and long to be ever close to them! Spread My love throughout this world. You will be met with resistance on all sides. But I beg you this day to listen to My cry. I cry out to you to stand firm. I am calling you to stand up against the world.
- Jesus: As one crying in the wilderness, prepare the way of the Lord. I cry out to you to go to the highways and byways. Shout from the rooftops that I am Lord and that I am in your midst this day. Prepare Me a way, for I am coming!
- Jesus: I saw before Me all the souls that would be lost to eternal damnation despite all My sufferings. I call out to you this day to harken to My pleading to be about this world spreading My love. There are souls that are at stake, depending upon what you do with your lives. Will you spread My love? Will you be My mouthpiece to this world? I call out to you. You must stand strong and pray to the Spirit for He transforms you from fear to fearlessness. You are My apostles to go into this world and spread the love of My Most Sacred Heart!
- Jesus: As I knelt in the Garden, as I suffered so many agonies in My Heart, I was comforted by the love that you show to Me this day.
- Song: O Burning Heart, O Love divine! How sweet You are to me. I see the Host, I know You are here, to love and care for me.
- Jesus:The world is blind and deaf! They have plugged up their ears and covered their eyes. You must go into this world. You must stand strong. You have a message of My love to give. I beg you to give this message to the world that is in much pain, that has covered its eyes and plugged up its ears. I beg you to spread this love in every corner of this world this day. You are apostles that I send into this world.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love. I am your loving Savior. I am your God. I died for you. I come to you this day.
Jesus Is Scourged at the Pillar
- Jesus: The blood that I shed when I was scourged was blood red! My Heart, which beats out of endless love for you, is a Heart that is red, beating with a burning fire for love of you. I call out to you to draw yourselves ever closer to My Heart for I am waiting and longing and thirsting for your love. Let go of the little distractions you have this day that keep you from increased union with Me. Release yourself and be totally alone in deep union with Me. See only Me. Let go. Release yourselves! I am here with You!
- Jesus: Totally focus on Me!
- Jesus: Release yourself from all the distractions in your heart. Be alone in deep union with Me!
- Jesus: Just as I shed My blood for you as they scourged Me, My Heart cries this day in endless love.
- Jesus: See them as they beat Me at the pillar. Hear the blows! This is the love that I have for you. This day will you be alone with Me and totally focus on only Me? Let yourself go. Be in a room where we are together in close union.
- Jesus: And our hearts beat so closely, as one!
- Hail Mary ...
- Jesus: See Me at the pillar! See Me as I stand with the deepest love for all souls.
- Song: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your souls. Come unto Me, all who are burdened. I will comfort you.
Jesus: I am with you in deep union despite the distractions and all that goes on around you. I am so closely connected with you! Your concentration on Me is important to your union with Me. Focus totally on My beating Heart and the love that I have for you. My Heart beat with deep love as I stood at the pillar and bled dark red blood.
- Jesus: It is this blood I shed for you, this blood I gave for you, that I ask you to focus on this day. Think of what it is like to shed your blood for another person. Would you shed your blood for another person? I shed My blood for you. In meditating on this blood that I shed, you will realize more and more the immensity of My love.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love
Jesus Is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
- Jesus: I come to talk to you to tell you the desires of My Heart. As people are blind and do not see, I talk to you this day and ask you to focus on Me and to know that I am truly with you. As you breathe and as your heart beats, I am ever present and within you. I am here present with you. I am the Almighty God! My love I outpour to you. My grace I give to you.
- Jesus: I am the Almighty God! I am forever present. It is in your suffering that you are strengthened. I ask you to focus on the crown of thorns they placed on My head. As the blood ran down the sides of My face, think of how this felt! As I sat wounded, My body covered with deep wounds and bleeding, the blood ran into My eyes and into My ears. This is the blood that I shed for you.
- Jesus: Put yourself there as I sit. Feel as they spit on Me! Feel as they poke at Me! Think of how you would feel to be treated the way they treated Me! Put yourself on the chair and go through My sufferings with Me.
- Jesus: Feel your head as it pounds from the thorns! Feel the blood as it runs on your body! Feel the gashes that burn so deeply under the cloak! Feel the spit as it hits your face! This is the love that I have for you!
- Jesus: I ask you to be My soldiers, to go out into this world. They persecuted Me. They whipped Me. They crowned Me with thorns and they put Me to death. I loved those who treated Me so violently. I ask you this day to focus entirely on Me. If the earth falls down around you, interiorly the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are forever within your breast with such love.
- Jesus: No person can ever take away your union within with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Your union forever and ever and ever in eternity depends upon the union you have with God here.
- Jesus: I call you to sainthood! I call you to holiness! As I suffered this spit that hit My face and body, I call you to suffer with Me all the persecution that you may receive. For in this persecution I am totally present at every second. As your heart beats, as you breathe every breath, I never leave you! If the earth shakes around you, if it rocks and the floor cracks, you will sit steadfast for I never leave you. Hear the small, gentle voice within your heart as it calls to you, "I love you, I love you, I love you!"
- Jesus: My Heart is bleeding from the indifference I receive in this world. I call out to you to be strong soldiers. You must focus on Me and this interior committedness to Me.
- Hail Mary ...
- Song: Crown Him with many crowns, the Lamb upon His throne. His regal scepter knows no bounds. All kingdoms are His own. All Christians come and sing to Him who died for Thee. And hail Him as our Savior King for all eternity.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
- Jesus: Hear the still, small voice as it says so gently inside: "I love you, I love you, I love you!"
- Jesus: I ask you to carry your crosses as I carried Mine. The cross was so heavy I could scarcely move. I fell under its weight. I ask you to accept your crosses willingly. It is in accepting these crosses that you will be strengthened for I provide everything you need. Your lessons I teach you with the greatest love. Your crosses I give you out of great love for you. It is in these crosses that you receive new life, new life in Me! Accept all that I give you!
- Jesus: As I walked with My cross on My back, I peered into the beloved eyes of My dear Mother. Her face was reddened! The tears from her eyes! I could see the sufferings deep within far more than the features of her face. How My Heart was torn to see My beloved Mother, whom I love so much, riddled with such suffering!
- Jesus: I watch you, My child. I am forever with you! I know all the desires, the sufferings, of your heart. It is in your sufferings, your acceptance of your sufferings, that you give Me such great love.
- Jesus: How do you love Me, child? You love Me through holiness, through loving your brothers. Always love! I loved those who persecuted Me. You must always love! Focus on the love I have for you and hear the still, small voice as it whispers within your heart: "I love you, I love you, I love you!"
- Jesus: You are My beloved ones. You I love. You I want closer union with. You, you, My precious loved ones!
- Jesus: Carry the crosses that I give to you with great joy, for they are given to you with My great love. It is in carrying these crosses that you will receive new life in Me.
- Jesus: I was crowned with thorns! I was beaten over My entire body! I was always at peace. Remain at peace for you know the immense love that I have for you. I never leave you.
- Jesus: It is in following the Father's Will and living in His Will as a little child that you will have peace, joy and true happiness.
- Jesus: My dear soldiers, you are being strengthened for the days ahead. I am totally with you and present. All that you undergo I am allowing. I ask you to accept each and every suffering that I give you as a gift from Me to you, given out of great love! It is in these sufferings that you will be drawn ever closer to My Most Sacred Heart.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus Dies on the Cross
- Jesus: I hung for three agonizing hours to My death on the cross! Put yourself on the cross. Your hands nailed, your feet nailed to the cross! Your body covered with wounds! Put yourself there!
- Jesus: It is in meditating on My passion that you will know of My immense love.
- Jesus: I truly hung there to My death!
- Jesus: I accepted death on the cross in compliance with My Father's Will and in great love for you.
- Song: I come to you with greatest love. I am your loving Savior. I am your God. I died for you. I come to you this day.
- Jesus: This is the love that I have for you this day. I ask you to put the world aside. Focus on loving one another. Focus on Me! I fill you with this immense love. Hear the cry of the voice inside: "I love you, I love you." Do not be angry with those around you. It is your committedness to Me, committedness to this union with Me, to making Me the center of your every thought, to letting Me live in you, through you and with you, and at every second to totally surrender, that allows Me to operate in you. It is no longer you who live, but I who live in you!
- Jesus: You are My chosen ones, to whom I give My Heart!
- Jesus: My Heart was pierced with a lance and what poured out was the abounding love from My Heart, blood and water for your salvation!
- Jesus: It is up to you to let go! Always love! I loved those who persecuted Me. I did not hold grudges. I loved. There is no division in love. There is always unity in love. You must love all! I loved those who put Me to death! I surrendered always to the Father's Will. Anything that happens to you this day I am allowing! Accept what I am giving to you today and love it as coming from Me.
- Jesus: Among the thorns there will be a bed of roses. Come to My bed of roses!
Song after the last decade: I come to you with greatest love
March 1, 1996
First Friday, Noon
Messenger: The agony I feel in my soul is so great. I wish there was something so simple here I could blame it on so I could forgive and it would be over, but nothing can help to stop the utter agony I am sufffering in my arms and my legs are shaky.
I want to scream to know what I know and have no one to share this with. My God, my God, how truly I love only Thee! The utter anguish is indeed so great. No death could be this painful. The pain in the soul deep within, the soul that longs for God, the pain of those in purgatory.
The pain of everlasting hell is beyond the human mind's comprehension. We waste valuable time worrying about details. We must think of souls shriveling in the fires of hell for all eternity - the pain is not knowing God!
We play a key role in helping souls to know God. Many souls will go to hell. We must put aside our differences and see the souls parading into hell. He wants us to reach the precious souls of this earth with His love.
Satan will use every detail to slow us on our way. Satan will create division, doubt and anxiety. He will drag our spirits down with criticism. We are given such graces and gifts and we are ungrateful for the gifts He gives us.
The focus is to spread His love. Souls will be lost while we tarry. We must focus on the souls going to hell. We must let go of incidentals and spread the message of His love.
We love His priests with the most burning love. Souls are at stake. His message is for His Church and His world. We are the messengers to deliver His message of love to this world. We must thank Him for every gift, thank and praise God endlessly in song. The Holy Spirit will lift us high. I love You my precious Jesus.
I suffered so much agony for the souls suffering in purgatory. I cannot give in to feeling sorry for myself. Souls are at stake. We are given great graces to help in the work of redemption. We must reach the world with the messages of His love. We must not give in to the thoughts that Satan plants in our head to divide us.
You must take them in your heart whether they return your love or not. Your love for them will never be the same--I do not want to hurt you anymore.
March 1, 1998
The Marriage of the Lamb
Messenger: What do I write today? Since that day, February 25th I have experienced the Bridegroom as He stands above me and strengthens me in this trial I have experienced. It has been a hellish experience to do the Fathers will, to stand firm for the truth when it would have been so much easier to laugh and to play as the world danced and I cried inside to stand behind the truth in this "Godless" world.
They danced and played and whistled a tune on the flute and the Bridegroom was ignored at His own wedding. How indeed would it be if at the marriage the bridegroom was treated as if he were not present?
We went to the altar, we received Him, the Lamb, the Bridegroom of our souls and then we ignored Him and went to laugh and play. We ignored Him and fed our faces.
The tenderest love Our Divine Captain gives to us in giving Himself in the Mass. The Almighty God, the King of heaven and earth, gives Himself to us in the deepest spousal relationship and what happens here? We ignore Him and talk to mere humans with God in our breast.
Let us make reparation to Him, Our Savior, for the ingratitude and indifference given to the King, the Lamb of God, Who was slain for our sins. They now have roped off my pew with a red chord and asked me to move my jacket as I prayed. Several ladies stand at the end of my pew and talk openly in church of the bishop to come in this church today. All the priests, the royal bridegrooms, anointed by the Lord, came out immediately after Mass and talked to the people, right in church. There was conversation and laughing at the beginning of Mass and at the end. A royal banquet, the Lamb was slain for our sins, now sacramentally made present here and who pays Him heed?
They worship Him with fan-fare and trumpets, flutes and tambourines, but when the banquet is served, they all get up and rush from the table. Little focus is given to the King and royal Bridegroom of the soul. He is really ignored. Oh precious King, we love You, we worship You, we adore You, forever.
I was unable to be intimately connected to Him today in a way that gave me happy feelings, but in my heart I know in the suffering there is no place to go but to Him.
Preparation must be made. Time must be set aside for a person who is important in our lives. Time must be set aside to prepare for the Lamb, the Bridegroom of our soul. It begins with acts of surrender, saying the "Prayer for Union with Jesus", the consecration, and the "Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass".
I love You, Jesus. In this suffering, I unite in You, passion and death. I love You, my Divine Lord, the Bridegroom of my soul.
Q: How did my Blue Book message today help me to be a more feeling person and a greater lover of God and of you?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791