|Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the
world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater,
Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish
this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
March 15, 2006
|March 16th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 3 Period I.
|The Novena Rosary Mystery
for March 16th is Joyful.
Please Pray for Andrew and Amy.
Pray for the publication of Blue Book V.
Messages from the March Retreat
March 10, 2006
Song: Dwelling Place
Mary: My children,
And in the world where the people are longing for love many of the hearts have turned colder. Cold and hard are many of the hearts and my Son Jesus gives to you the love letters in God's Blue Book that you will know how to love more, how to love God and to love one another. Many times when you face a situation you feel the coldness and you feel you are backed up against a wall and then all of a sudden you know inside what is missing is the love the way that God intends you to be with each other. Sing my children.
Sing: rooted in love
Sing: rooted in love
Messenger: What does that mean to be rooted?
Jesus: I am the vine you are the branches.
Sing: rooted in love
March 11, 2006
Song: Lay Your Hands
Jesus: Many times you make things worse or satan comes and he tempts and he wants you to get fixed on yourselves and some things are not the way that you think. And you must be kind and loving to one another and focus on the life hereafter, giving kindness and love and forgiving those who have offended you and loving each other with all your heart. My way is the way of love, but love can be tough sometimes. To move you from one place to another you may have to let go. You must always let go and let me work in your problems and your cares. Surrender for the very hairs of your head are numbered and I control your -- bus.
March 13, 2006
Jesus: And I ask you to go out of yourself, to go out to the other to tell the world the messages that I have given to you. And satan will come and he will press and he will try to get you focused on yourselves and I ask you to pray the Morning Offering.
My dear Father, I offer You this day all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings, my every breath, my every heartbeat, my every thought, all my actions, in union with Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in the Holy Spirit. I pray the Holy Spirit is with me every second today, enlightening me to do the Will of the Father and filling me with the fire of God's love.
I ask Jesus and Mary to be one in me in all that I do and I unite with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory to pray continually to the Father for these intercessions, in this prayer, for this day.
For myself, I pray for grace-abundant grace, to know and love God more and more and to follow the Will of the Father. I pray to the Holy Spirit to transform me in the heart of Mary to be more and more like Jesus. I pray that I can forever dwell in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I pray for conversion of all those I hold dear who need conversion. I pray for each member of my family that they will be filled with Your abundant grace to grow in their knowledge and love of God.
I pray for all my friends that they will receive abundant grace to carry out the great plan of the Father, that they will grow forever closer to Jesus' Heart through Mary's heart, that we will all be led by the Holy Spirit to do His work, that we will, together, carry out the plan of the Father as He intends us to, to spread the love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary's heart to this world.
Jesus, I pray for myself so the Holy Spirit descends upon me and opens my heart to Your love so I will grow more and more deeply in union with You. I pray that I do not worry what other people think but try always to please the Father and do His Will. I pray that I may help lead many to Your burning love.
I pray for the following people in particular that they will be filled with the Spirit and grow deeply in their union with You, that they will receive abundant graces to know, love and serve You more. (Include special friends by name...)
I pray for priests the world over, for the success of the Priestly Newsletter, the Chapters and for the finances needed for the Newsletter. I pray for the circulation of the Blue Book messages, rosary meditations and tapes. I pray for all those involved in the publication of these messages.
I pray that You will shower Your abundant graces onto the priests reading the Newsletter the people reading and hearing the Blue Book messages and rosary meditations and all of Fr. Carter's publications.
We pray for the intentions we hold deep within our hearts, for our families and friends, for those requesting our prayers. We pray for children the world over and for the souls in purgatory. We ask God to shower His abundant grace on us and the members of our Shepherds of Christ Chapter so that we may grow more and more in our knowledge and love of God.
We consecrate ourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We pray for Father Carter, for Father Smith, for Rita Ring, and for John Weickert, for all leaders and helpers in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, for Shepherds of Christ Ministries, and Our Lady of Light Ministry. We pray for all those who are working in these ministries.
We bind ourselves and our children and our friends to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We place the precious blood of Jesus on ourselves, and all we touch, so that we will be protected from the evil one. We pray to St. Michael to cast the devil into hell.
We love You, God, we love You, we love You. We beg that we may receive the grace to love You more and more deeply. We adore You, we praise You, our beloved Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
Mary: You are My children. The children of the Virgin Mary. I am spotless and without sin. And Jesus has given me to you, the highest human person to mold your lives in the beauty of that reflection of Him.
Pictures from the Retreat
March 13, 2006
Happy Birthday Mike!!
And many more!!!
March 12, 2006
This is how the creek looked around China during the retreat today.
March 11, 2006
Jesus speaks: "This is the picture I want in My messages. When you read these messages, look at My picture and know I love you. These messages are My words of love for each of you."
- Jesus to Rita Ring
March 7, 1995
Feast of SS. Perpetua and Felicity
It was done at a Tuesday Shepherds of Christ Meeting.
1. Jesus was locked in the tomb for three days and on the third day, He rose from the dead. Death has no power over Jesus!
2. See Jesus in His glorified body! See His gentle eyes! See His body with the wounds in His hands and in His feet! Jesus has truly risen from the dead!
3. Mary Magdalene and some of the others went to the tomb. When they arrived at the tomb, the stone had been rolled back and in His place there was an angel who said: Why look among the dead for someone who is alive? Luke 24: 5
4. The risen Lord is in our midst this very day. He lives in us, His precious ones!
5. Look into the gentle eyes of Jesus. Do we look into the eyes of our brother and see Jesus Who lives within them?
6. Do we see the hungry? Do we see the old? Do we ever go to the nursing homes and see those poor souls that are there, loved by Jesus, but so rarely loved by some here. Do we give to those souls a hug? Are we so blind that we do not see Jesus in our brothers? He has said to us that what we do to the least of our brothers, we do unto Him!
7. Luke 24: 5 Terrified, the women bowed their heads to the ground. But the two said to them, ‘Why look among the dead for someone who is alive?’
Why do we not see Jesus in the eyes of our brothers?
8. Song: Whatsoever You Do to the Least of My Brothers
9. How blind we are that we see only what we want to see. God looks at all His children. He looks at all the precious souls. Jesus knows all the precious souls that He gave His life for. The Father created each and every soul with such love. God lives in us today. Do we see or do we cover our eyes?
10. Take the blinders from our eyes that we may see more and more with the vision of God!
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts
1. Jesus remained with them forty days, appearing to them and breaking bread with them.
2. Jesus gave to the apostles the power to baptize and to forgive sins. It is through baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of heaven. We are given a sharing in His Divine life through Baptism. Our God is so good to us that He gives to a priest the power to forgive our sins. Are we blind or do we not see how Jesus is with us today in Church? We are the body of Christ. He is the Head, we are the members. We are all one body in Him. How He loves each and every precious member of His body. Every person is precious to Him.
Song: Whatsoever You Do
3. Then he took them out as far as the outskirts of Bethany, and raising his hands he blessed them. Now as he blessed them, he withdrew from them and was carried up to heaven. Luke 24: 50-51
Peace I bequeath to you, my own peace I give you, a peace which the world cannot give, this is my gift to you. John 14:27
4. Jesus ascended into Heaven. Think of the apostles in the field below as they watch Jesus ascend into Heaven. They were awestruck! Jesus had told them things would happen, but they did not see and they did not hear. Jesus speaks to us this day through His Word. Jesus gives us His Word. We must pray to the Spirit to open our hearts to hear His Word and let it live in our hearts.
5. Out of greatest love for each of us, Jesus remains with us this day in the Eucharist. Jesus is as present in the Eucharist as the day He walked the earth. He is truly present in His Divinity and humanity, Jesus remains waiting for us to come and to be with Him. Our beloved Savior, rose from the dead to give us new life. Jesus gives us His Divine Love. Jesus gives us His Body and Blood every day in the Mass.
6. These are truly the glorious mysteries that Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven and the Holy Spirit descended upon the Apostles.
7. Jesus: Meditate on the mysteries of My life and My Mother's life. I give to you the rosary. I give to you this rosary. My Mother and I are one. Meditate on Our lives and you will realize more and more that We are with you this day. We live in your heart.
8. See the consecrated host. See the risen Lord, Jesus Christ, Who remains with us. The Son of God! Jesus is no less present than the day that Mary carried Him in her womb. Jesus calls out to us to come and be close to Him. Look at the consecrated host. Pray to the Spirit to open our eyes for we are truly blind and we do not see.
9. Song: I Love You Jesus
10. Jesus died so that we may have life and have it to the full in heaven.
Song: I am the Bread of Life
Jesus remains with us this day in the Eucharist. Who are we that He gives us His Body and His Blood to eat?
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. Before Jesus ascended into Heaven, Jesus told the Apostles:
John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit. Acts 1: 5
2. When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. Acts 2: 1-3
3. Jesus: Live the mysteries of this rosary in your lives. Pray to the Holy Spirit every day. I beckon you to pray to Him. The Spirit will live within you and lead you to closer union with Me and with the Father. You can not go one day without praying to the Spirit. I beckon all of you to pray to the Spirit to work in your lives. It is so important that you listen to My call.
4. They were filled with the Spirit and began to speak in foreign tongues as the Spirit prompted them to do.
5. They went out to preach the Gospel and all understood!
6. Jesus: It is through the rosary that you know more and more the oneness between Me and My Mother. You should realize this oneness of Our Two Hearts, this intimacy between Our Two Hearts. The Spirit works to transform you more and more into My image and lead you ever closer to the Father. It is in praying the rosary and meditating on Our lives that you know the unity of My Heart and My Mother's Heart. Whenever you pray the rosary, begin the rosary by praying to the Spirit to lead you into a deep meditation into Our lives. Allow the Spirit to work in your heart so that you may meditate more deeply on the mysteries in the rosary. I am Jesus, Your Savior. I forever want to be so close to you. The rosary is My most powerful tool to help bring you closer to My Most Sacred Heart. I am burning and on fire for love of each of you this day. Please beckon to My call. I am with you in such a special way. You are My soldiers that I will send into battle, to fight the battle, to spread the love of My Heart and My Mother's Heart into this world. Meditate on the mysteries of the rosary as given here. Meditate from your heart. Say each prayer and pray to the Spirit to lead you on your way.
7. Move in our hearts, O Spirit of God! Come alive inside of us so that
we may be filled with the fire of the love of God, so we may know this
vibrancy, this deep burning love, the love of God!
Song: Come Holy Spirit
Jesus: My Heart is burning ever deeper and deeper for love of you. I long to bring you so close to My Heart. God is love. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit exist in perfect love. The more you are one with the Trinity, the more you will unite to others. You must forever model yourself after the love of the Trinity. I want you to love your brothers with such deep love. God is love! Love. God loves you!
8. Jesus: There are Three Persons in one God in the Trinity. I call you to be one. As you become more one, you will know greater peace.
9. Song: One Bread One Body
Jesus: I give you My Body and Blood this day! When you receive Me in the Eucharist, you become more one in Me! When your brothers receive Me in the Eucharist, they become more one in Me! You are so closely united in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass with those who receive My Body and Blood.
10. Jesus: I call you to unity! I call you to love! If you are to unite, there cannot be hatred or anger in your heart. You must rid yourself of the debris in your heart. There is such love between the Father and the Holy Spirit and Me. You must focus on love always. Your hearts must be pure and holy. Rid yourself of anger and hatred toward your brother. I call you today to clean your hearts, to come to Me with a heart that is pure.
Song: Come Holy Ghost
Jesus: I love you! I love you! I love you!
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit
The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
1. Mary remained on the earth many years after Jesus was taken into Heaven.
2. Mary loved Jesus so much.
3. Mary is one with God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
4. Our union in Heaven depends on the union we have with God here on earth. He longs to be close to each one of us. In Heaven we will be united for ever and ever and ever in the deepest union with Him.
5. In my Fathers house there are many places to live in John 14: 2
Jesus: I long to be closely united to each one of you, My precious souls! Come closer and closer to My Most Sacred Heart for I am waiting for you with My Burning Heart. I beg you this day, take time in your busy lives and come to Me. As you are in your hearts, you will be in this world. As you become one in Me, you will give My love to this world that is hurting. I want to be one with you. I want to be one in you. Come to Me, My precious ones! How I long and am waiting for you to be joined closely to Me!
6. Dear Blessed Mary, if we ever lose our way, please lead us back to the Sacred Heart of your beloved Son through your tender Immaculate Heart.
7. Our true home is in Heaven!
8. All we have to do is walk down the halls of a nursing home to see how very frail we are and how this life is so short. But what awaits he who loves and serves the Lord!
9. Jesus: I call out to you, My Mother calls out to you this day, to come for our love and to spread this love in the highways and the byways, to the souls that are hurting, the souls that will be lost. I beg you as My soldiers to take this job seriously. Who will I call if you do not answer? My precious chosen ones, I call you to spread My love throughout this world! I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I died for you! Will you answer My call to love your brothers?
10. Jesus: How many of My precious children are hungry and in pain, are hurting and unloved? Pray to the Spirit to open your eyes to see the world that is before you, to not close your eyes and your hearts, but to open them wide to see what I am calling you to do on this earth. You are here for such a short while and what awaits is eternity for those who love and serve the Lord. I call to you! Will you answer?
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit.
The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
1. How Jesus loves His beloved Mother. He wants us ever closer to her, to realize she is with us. Mary walks forever by our side. She mothers us with such maternal love and wants to lead us closer and closer to His love.
2. And there appeared in the sky a woman clothed as the sun and the moon under her feet and there were twelve stars about her head. Revelation 12: 1
3. Song: Immaculate Mary
4. We are so frail! Life is so short, the batting of an eye, the dropping of a pin! Jesus calls to us this day to focus on Him, to realize that life is passing. But what awaits he who loves and serves the Lord!
5. Song: Eye Has Not Seen
6. The Father sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, into this world so that we might be saved and live for ever in the courts of Heaven.
7. God took on a human nature out of greatest love for us. Our God is so good that He wants us forever to live in such celestial bliss with Him in Heaven!
8. Song: May the Angels Lead You Into Paradise
9. Jesus wants us holy as saints! Jesus wants us to be His spouse! How is our soul? Is it pure for the marriage of our souls? Jesus longs to be so close to us, to think of Him as our Spouse! Jesus loves us dearly and wants to unite, to be one with us!
10. Song: A Song from Jesus
Song after decade: Come Holy Spirit
This rosary was prayed at the Shepherds of Christ Meeting at the front of the Rosary Chapel.
end of March 7, 1995 rosary
Message for Shepherds of Christ Core Group
You are My soldiers that I send into battle. The days will become more difficult. You must stay fixed in My Heart. Be alone with Me for short periods through the day. Go to a room and close the door and pray from your hearts. In several minutes I can work in your heart and give you relief from this troubled world.
March 7, 1995
You are being called by Me and My Mother to be soldiers of love. Your hearts must forever be filled with My love.
When you remove yourself during the day and you are alone with Me, even for a few moments, I can work in your heart to revitalize you and give you My life.
I send you into battle into a world that has forgotten God, that is hurting and in pain. I ask you to take My call ever so seriously for I am truly Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I call to you ever so gently in your heart today.
My children are in pain. I want to love through you. Put aside any trouble, anger and hatred. Go to the Spirit. Ask Him to transform you more and more into My image. I ask you to march into the world with your hearts filled with My love. You are My soldiers. You are My chosen ones. You I call this day.
Read My letters of love hand delivered to you. You will know more of My life within you. I love you so deeply. I call you. Will you answer?
I am Jesus, your beloved Savior!
I Showed You the Way--I Showed You Surrender
March 7, 1994 4:00a.m.
Jesus: You are the city set on the hill. You will shine with the intimate love of Jesus. I am the Son of God. I am He Whose bootstraps you are unworthy to tie.
I am Jesus and I loved My little ones to My death. Do you know even a little about what it is to give your life for someone? Do you think of yourself and ponder yourself being this selfless? People cannot even take one hour to sit with Me. The world has made you all blind. You do exactly as you want. Meditate on My sorrowful Passion. Read My meditations on the rosary. This was My life, given for you, My little loved ones. I gave My life for you and you want more? You want more proof and signs, yet you cannot even pray a few moments after Communion!
I am the Master. I taught you about selflessness and surrender. Look at My position on the cross. Yet you hold back. You want your comfort. You want to make the world your end! Oh, you give a little. You give Me what you dole out, a little here, a little there, and say, "Okay, Lord, I'm good. I pray prayers. I spend my life doing holy things, but I am in control of what and how much I give you. I am in control, Lord. Aren't you satisfied?"
I am only satisfied when you surrender your all to Me! You give Me such little bits and pieces and you pat yourself on the back and look at the sick world and say, "Well, I am pretty holy." This is not the point. You judge, you decide, you do your own will! This is you, playing the game of running your life! You give here, you keep there. I want your all. I want your time spent alone with Me in front of the tabernacle. I want you to have an ardent on-fire love affair with Me. When you love, you give. You say to your lover, "Oh, anything you ask for I will give to you." If you ask for my shirt, I will give you my cloak as well because I love you this much!"
You don't know about love. You control your relationships with Me. Then what hurts My aching heart is how you talk about the love of God. There is not love in your actions. If you came and spent your life with Me, if you freely gave sacrifices for Me, this is love!
You look to the world and you judge yourself as doing so much. Look to Me, hanging on the cross, and judge yourself by My standards. I call you to an ardent love affair with Me. I call you to love--love of God, love of one another.
You do not have love for one another because you do not love God first. Love gives its all. Love does not seek itself. Love gives freely!
I died on the cross to teach you how to love. I am the Master. If you look to the world and judge yourself, you are not learning any lessons from Me. You must look to Me to learn from Me.
Look at Me on the cross, My arms outstretched, hanging from the cross. I gave My all! I gave Myself for love of you. I held not back a little. I held not back and I, God, could have stopped it all, but I gave you freely from the bottom of My heart with greatest love for you!
This, My sweet ones, is love. I showed you the way. I showed you surrender. I am Jesus Christ and I write to you. Do you listen? Oh, you, in your busy lives, do not surrender to Me even now.
What do I do to shake My beloved ones? You are all blind and dense. Look at how attached you truly are. You do not surrender. You do your will, you do your thing. I tell you over and over again to come and pray with Me for long periods. I tell you to pray after Communion. I write about praying before the tabernacle, but you do your will. You go to the world. You ask your questions there. You look for answers from each other. You do not surrender even one hour of your time.
I come and you receive Me, the Son of God, in Holy Communion! Do you stay and sit with Me or do you do what you want? I died for you, yet you cannot let go of even little things.
I am Jesus, Son of God. If you who profess to love Me cannot give of your life to Me, how do you expect others to learn from you? You teach as you are. You teach in your actions. Your actions are selfish and centered on self. I call you to denial of self and love of God.
One person fixed to the true life of Christ can move a mountain. You follow the world and try to do it yourself.
I preach coming to Me and sitting with Me. I, God, have all the answers. No one listens. What do I do to shake My faithful ones in their comfort?
I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. I want to dwell in you and operate with the power of God. I invite you to My altar. I sit and wait with all the answers and you, in your pride, tell Me, "I am too busy."
Busy yourself for your day is at hand and you will know My might! I will shake the earth and you will listen. Then you will listen, but where were you when I gave you forewarning? You are waiting for the big boom. I am calling you now to listen to Me here.
Play your safe game. Waste your time. I am God and I am talking to you. You do it your way. I sit with the answers. Every answer is given here. I want My beloved ones to read these letters. I grow so tired of your foolishness. I am God and you are busy. Die to yourself, child. I showed you the way. I lead. You must follow Me!
I am your God. You shall have no gods before Me! Do you pray to Me in silence? You want your answers given to you. You want My love given instantly as you demand. I am waiting for a love affair with you. The fire of love is enkindled. Love is time spent together. Lovers sit together for long hours and learn to know one another. Would you give so little of yourself to develop a love affair with Me? I sit, I wait. I am there at every moment in all the tabernacles of this world, and you are busy!
Time is so short. One moment and it is up in smoke.
All that remain are the things of God. You are here to know, love and serve Me. I am sending out an urgent plea to publish all these messages--now.
These letters will turn the cold hearts to love. Do you not think I have all the power? You tarry, you deliberate. I grow tired. I am God and no one listens. You want Me your way. You want Me to come your way.
I sweetly tell you, in My gentle love letters, that I come, Jesus, the Son of God, gently in Communion. You are numb and blind. You want Me to roll drums and blare trumpets, but I come in the quiet moments. I roll no drums, I blare no trumpets. I come and you miss My calls!
What do I do to shake you? I, in all My might, can rock you off your rockers. I try to prepare you but you are too busy. Hold on to your last piece of dust and watch it go up in your face!
I am Jesus Christ, Son of God and I write to you and who pays heed here? This should tell you of your attachment to worldly things. You want proof. You look the other way. I am God and you contain the mighty medicine for this sick world. I am Jesus, the Son of God. Do you listen? Look at Me, dying on the cross. I gave My all for you. Do you not think I would send a mighty medicine this day for you? You are so blind. You do not listen.
I, God, talk here to you this very day.
end of March 7, 1994 message
We absolutely need funds to print Blue Book V
and we still need half the funds. Thanks.
December 23, 1994
A Heart of Love - GIVES
Jesus: I gave, I gave, I gave. When you love you give, you do not hold back, you do not build a wall to fortify the self, the focus is always on the other. Seeing with My eyes, feeling with My Heart. I give Myself to you this day. I am with you.
I gave Myself, I showed you the way. Mary went to the hill country to visit her cousin Elizabeth. My Mother was carrying a child, but she went to help Elizabeth, total giving. She gave her life, she gave her body, she gave herself for the other with her great love.
A heart of love - GIVES, do you give or do you hold back. Christmas is the time of My love given to you. Mary's love given that she brought forth her beautiful infant and laid Him in a manger.
Giving and love, when Christmas Day is over, remember the Christ Child. I gave myself to the world so that you would have eternal life. I humbled Myself and became a man for great love of you. Oh dear little hearts, how you are loved by My Father and the Holy Spirit. How Mary and I love you. Soak in this great love being outpoured to you today.
Come with a pure heart, a heart free of any resentments or anger, let go of hurts, take the walls down around your heart. How can I get in if you are holding walls around your heart to protect you from others that may hurt you.
I will never hurt you. I died for you. I was born in the womb of Mary. I took on a little baby body for love of you. Let go of anything holding you back from a pure heart.
Open wide your gates and I enter in with My Heart open and on fire for love of you. I am Jesus the Lord, your beloved, come to give you My great love this day. Let down your walls, I will sustain you, I will protect you, the Holy Spirit will transform you into a heart likened to Mine. I will take you to the inner sanctuaries of My Heart. Go to My Mother and be united to her love, she will lead you ever closer to My Sacred Heart.
Little one, little one, how you search for such things when I have for you a Heart of Divine love to fill you. I give to you a sharing in My life. I give you My Divine love. Let it penetrate your being. Draw ever closer to My beautiful Mothers' heart and My Heart, We are the Hearts of such love. Ready and waiting for you.
Tender, tender love, waiting for you. I love you so much, My beloved ones.
December 23, 1994
My Mom Died
Messenger: Mary teach me to be a mom like God wants My mom died when I was five I am always learning to be like Mary Mary help me to love like you love Jesus and all souls.
I smelled roses when I was 5 the whole time in the funeral parlor. I always remembered the roses.
December 23, 1994
I Walk By You
Mary: Every time you thought you were alone I walked by your side. As I walked by Jesus on Calvary, I walked by you all through your little life, all through your adult life.
I walk by you, I am standing by you now my little love. Feel the presence of your most loving Mother. From this day forth you will know what it is to have your mom by your side.
As I held Jesus so close to my heart, I hold you ever close to me. I tenderly caress you and love you with the dearest motherly love.
I am your loving Mother. The more you realize my tender love that I have for you, the deeper you will love Jesus, with tender love. He is the tenderest of all Hearts. He loves you with such tender love.
But I, my little child, how I love you with the deepest maternal love. I have forever cared for you and loved you. I am your loving mother. This day you will forever blossom and bud forth more and more blooming. You are my beloved daughter.
I will lead you tenderly to my Son. I am Mary your loving mother and thank you for responding to my call.
As I watched all the sufferings of my beloved Son, I stood under His cross and watched my child hang and die. I will not abandon you, I stayed with Him. This was the most bitter heartache.
I stood under His cross with full awareness of what was happening. I did not take any pain medication, I stood there and I withstood the heartache. When your heart aches remember how I endured all the sufferings. Through God's grace you can endure your trials. If I could withstand such anguish, you with God's grace can withstand your trials.
Focus on your Father's love for you to give His only Son. Focus on Jesus' love for you to give His life. Focus on my love for you and how I forever stand by you, always with you, I never abandon you.
You have a loving Mother, always by your side, as I stood under Jesus cross and endured all of this suffering, I walk with you, I never leave you and I hold you up as John held me under Jesus' cross.
Mother you, I do. I mother you, I love you, I call to you to come to my motherly heart so that I may lead you to the Heart of my beloved Son.
Oh little loved child of mine, you have a mother. I am Mary your Mother. I stand by you today.
December 23, 1994
Blows at the Pillar
Messenger: After the consecration, I had a strong realization of Him receiving blows at the pillar. My stomach and my heart ached. I could hear noise and hear His grunt. I felt as if I could feel His wounds. I wanted to get so connected to it. I sat down after communion and felt like I could get totally lost in His wounds and knowing His love for me and for us. Head down, I wanted to go somewhere and be lost in His passion. I wasn't thinking about the passion at all and all of the sudden I could hear Him getting scourged at the pillar. I wanted to cry and buckle in, go off somewhere and be alone with Him.
Same as when I saw wound in His hand when praying the rosary with Fr. Carter.
Today prayed rosary with Fr. Carter afterwards I prayed and was so close to Jesus, felt as if I could go off I had an ecstasy in church this morning.
December 24, 1994 - 4:00am
Message to Rita on Christmas Eve
Jesus: Dear Child,
I am your precious Savior, from your bed to this letter you are already talking in your head.
Little one, little one, it is in trusting in Me you will find your peace.
You do not trust, you are afraid what others think. You are afraid they will leave you and not talk to you again.
All you suffered led you to where you are at this moment. Oh, how you have received such gifts from Me, your beloved Savior, but satan wants to stop you. You must let go totally to Me. You do not fume, you do not fret, you must totally surrender to the will of the Father.
I am caring for your every need, child. Oh child, child, how you waste your precious days in planning and prodding when I am guarding you with My Divine love.
No problems will befall you. Anything that occurs will be handled by Myself and My Mother. She forever watches you and guards you. She is by your side, always. Little child, little child, sing My songs of love. I have hand delivered love songs, love messages, I showed you so many miracles and you are still at unrest.
Rita, Rita, I talk to you constantly, I watch you and you, fumble around in your heart. Your heart is so full of fear, all the days you suffered were in vain child. I am here at every moment, I never ever leave you. I died on the cross in perfect peace.
Peace is yours. I am so attentive to you and your needs. Let go, let go, let go, I walk with you, I talk with you. I am forever with you and guarding you and you child are full of fear and trembling. Oh, dear one, beloved of the Father, your life is unfolding as He, My Father, has planned. Your surrender is necessary for this plan to take place. You stumble on your path. You fight your trials, accept that which happens as that which I allow. Accept and surrender to the joys, to the sorrows, to the love that is outpoured to you. Surrender to rejection. Did I not show you how to live in adversity? Oh little loved one, beloved of My Father, His plan for you is unfolding, your response will lead you to peace or turmoil. You bump along, yet you surrender. Surrender. Consecrate your heart to My Heart and that of My Mother's. I talk, you do not hear. Consecration is surrendering, you accept, you are then in great peace. I am guarding you. Suffer child for the child Jesus. I was born in such poverty, I came into this world God made man in a stable, I died on a cross.
Do you want to follow Me? I was at peace ALWAYS. I knew the Father's will, I knew His love. You need to take down the wall of protection you are building around your heart. It is being fortified by your fear and lack of trust in Me and My Father. Surrender to the will of God. Let the Spirit move your soul. Surrender and be led to deeper life in Me. I am pouring out to you My grace.
Surrender, Surrender, Surrender. You fret so about being abandoned. My child I never abandon you. This is your secret. If I never abandon you, why do you fear?
You are fearing and not trusting in He who guards you. I guard you. You do not write this letter at 4:00am to comfort yourself. Oh little one please let go in your heart to My Heart.
You are fighting My union with you. I want union with you, intense union at every moment. You are only connected to Me at certain times. You are a little frightened child.
Take hold of your heart and surrender to My dear Mother's heart and My Heart. All you know about Our hearts and you fear. Oh little one, your fear is from satan. He aims to cause you discomfort. I walk with you and forever guard you.
Let go and come totally into My Heart. My Heart is open and waiting your entry.
Let go to all I send you. You cannot control the weather, you cannot control others, you must surrender. This trial will lead you to the deepest recesses of My Most Sacred Heart. Accept the trials and suffering for they are the most precious moments when our souls are joined so closely together. Oh sweet one, how sweet is the union I want to have with you. You are to savor all I send you with trust and love. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior, I came to this earth and died for you, why do you worry this morning? Oh I love you. Come to My Heart, I am your Most Sacred Heart and I love you with a Heart burning for love of you.
Sweet surrender to My love. Sufferings are the golden gems that lead you so deeply into My loving arms.
I LOVE YOU. I love you that I came to share in your humanity and you fret for anything.
Messenger: I saw the Sacred Heart picture at the center turn into Claude and many Saints. It was all in color and so distinct. The rosary was so intense and gorgeous. I had heard blows in church at the Cathedral of Him at the pillar and felt His suffering, I want to go off and be in His passion. We said the Sorrowful mysteries and the Sorrows, most beautiful. Oh Jesus how You bless me and how I am so easy to fall into satan's trap to take my glow away. I saw Mary all aglow, I saw Jesus turn into the Saints.
Oh the Communion of the Saints I pray in union with them in this rosary and with Mary, praying to Jesus.
We were alone, my two children, Marty, Harold and his wife, Diane and his son and we were united to the saints as we prayed. We are united to the saints and Mary when we pray. Though we are little in number the most beautiful saints are united with us as we pray. Oh I love you Jesus and Mary, how much I have to learn and how exciting to talk to You and be with You. God and the saints are my greatest friends. I love you so much.
Take my heart, oh Lord, make it ever true. Take my heart, oh Lord, I belong to you.
December 24, 1994
Mary: My dear ones,
I want pictures of the rosary and seven sorrows in the rosary book. I would like meditations on the seven sorrows. I would like the songs that could be used during the different mysteries of the rosary. I would like rosary meditations and certain messages that pertain to meditations on some mysteries. My rosary, prayed as I have instructed, will lead many hearts to Our Two Hearts. We are so closely united in the rosary. The rosary is the most beautiful prayer. Singing between the Hail Marys pleases me so much. Lift up your hearts. Pray the rosary with your whole heart and it will live in your day. I, your beloved mother, and My Son thank you for responding to my call.
Credit card donations accepted.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2006 Shepherds of
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791