| Shepherds of Christ
March 20, 2008
March 21st Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 1 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for March 21st are Joyful.
We need money for the building payment
due today 3/19/2008.
Could anyone please help us?
Please call Sheila
We are trying to mail the Priestly Newsletter out.
If you can help us with your donation
it would be greatly appreciated.
Vision March 20, 1997
Junior Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Mary appeared as Our Lady of Fatima for one hour and 15 minutes. Mary appeared in the Sorrowful Mother statue at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
I was at Our Lady's House for the Junior Shepherds of Christ meeting. I cannot remember any great apparition of Mary in the Sorrowful Mother statue since August 12 and 13, 1996. She appeared all night and two times on August 13, 1996, once right before I went to the rosary at Tom's farm about 5:30 p.m. (the night John was there and St. Michael came out of the water). Mary comes when you least expect her.
Tonight I went to the Holy Spirit Center for the rosary with the Junior Shepherds of Christ. We could not pray in the Rosary chapel because Fr. Smith was going to say Mass. We could not pray in the Sorrowful Mother's chapel because the pews were draped with work clothes. We could not pray in the social hall because the band was playing. The only place left was in the hall on the other side of the wall from the band. The youth in the Shepherds of Christ chapter decided this was the place and moved pews in front of the statue.
As we began the rosary I began to see Mary, covered with a mist. Then I saw light around her. She got bigger than the statue, her face softened to that of the most beautiful woman—the same as the picture I took on Mother's Day 1995 when she told me to buy film and take her picture. She was all adorned in light. She changed, around her head and she became a young, beautiful girl. She then changed into a lady of immense light, all white, beautiful and young. I wanted to cry in awe looking at her. I wanted to stop the rosary and just see the apparition, but I continued to speak as she spoke through me.
The whole rosary was on Our Lady of Fatima. She turned into Our Lady of Fatima, so white, so beautiful, young in her face. I have seen many statues of Our Lady of Fatima. I have seen her all white and adorned in light before—Our Lady of Light, that is what she called herself.
On October 5, 1996 I saw her at Immaculata in the grotto. She had told me earlier that day she was Our Lady of the Rosary and gave a very strong message.
I do not recall seeing her in an apparition in the Sorrowful Mother's statue since August 13, 1996.
She was clearly, clearly, "Our Lady of Fatima" - LIVE. I saw her. I am in awe and wanted more, it was so beautiful!
She may have appeared as Our Lady of Fatima the first time. She was covered with the greatest light—a light as from a fire and all white, but on July 5, 1994 when she first appeared,
I did not know what Our Lady of Fatima looked like.
I know tonight she was like every statue I have ever seen of Our Lady of Fatima, glistening, and all white. She had beads or embroidery around her cloak. I know she looked like the Lady of Fatima statues but LIVE.
Every time we sang A Song From Jesus she would shine with the brightest light and her face would fill with the greatest joy.
Even in a lighted hall, Mary would appear to me.
There was no place for Jesus to be born—He was born the Light of the World in a stable in Bethlehem and the brightest star shone above His bed.
This rosary on Fatima needs to circulate to the youth. Mary appeared to tell us to tell the youth this rosary. It does not have any message from Mary, only information from her for the youth.
Mary's message for the youth: a rosary on Fatima—as she appeared to deliver it.
This is a great comfort to me. She appeared, Our Lady of Fatima, to tell us that this is truly a major part of the completion of the Fatima message.
The youth told me they could not hear the rosary, only the loud music of the band. I did not hear the band at all—but was in awe with Mary's appearing and the rosary!
At one point I saw a little blond hair sticking out from under her veil at the top of her head.
At least three times I saw this immense Lady of Light turn into Our Lady of Fatima. It was as if she was transformed from the Lady of Light into the Lady of Fatima.
The room was a brightly lighted hallway with big balls of light that came down from the ceiling.
She was adorned in light, brighter than the hallway, light as bright as seven suns, the Lady of Light.
It is in her womb we see the light, the light of knowing God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
end of March 20, 1997 vision
March 20, 1997
The Joyful Mysteries
- Our heavenly Mother Mary, gave messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions. She told Jacinta, one of the three visionaries at Fatima...
"'Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.'27
"This last message offers us an excellent opportunity to summarize the Fatima message. It tells us "that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"At the center of the veneration for which Our Lord calls is the act of consecration to His Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart." 28
- You should not be afraid, for Jesus and Mary are with us. They are watching us, and they are helping us in everything that we do. God is in charge.
- So we come to this rosary to gather and to pray as the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates. It is in this rosary that we will receive help to not be afraid, to help to take the light to the dark world.
- It is in going through our Mother Mary that we will be formed more and more into the image and the likeness of Jesus.
- The Child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary, through the power of the Holy Spirit. When we go to the heart of Mary, the spiritual womb, we are transformed more and more to be children of light.
- How Mary loves the children of this world. She guards them and mothers them more than any earthly mother. Mary guards us with her motherly care, and watches over us, and wants to lead us to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- Christ showed us. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He came into this world in the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the Virgin Mary in order to have this close union with God. Mary is the gateway into the Heart of Jesus.
- At Fatima, Mary spoke to the children and she called them her children. We must realize that she is calling us, her children, to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- What of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are our refuge in this life. They are the Hearts of true love. It is in giving our hearts to Jesus and to Mary that we will have hearts filled with holy love.
- So much of this world has turned to hearts that are cold. Jesus wants love, burning love, from the children of this world, and He is given a cold heart.
- We carry Jesus within our hearts.
- When we visit others we bring the Jesus that lives within us to the other person. We embrace Jesus when we embrace each other in love.
- Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth. The Child Jesus was within Mary's womb. We carry Jesus within ourselves. We receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. When we go to Communion, we go to our pews, and we have the Son of God within our hearts. He is as present in our hearts as He was when He was carried in the womb of Mary, when she went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth.
- We do not even realize the great gifts God has given to us when He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Think of what it would be like if He took away the gift of the Holy Eucharist, if He took away the Mass.
- We must be strong. We are the youth that are being sent to go into a world that has turned sinful. Some have turned their backs on God. We must realize, that we must be strong. It is hard in this world, but we must go to Jesus. We must spend time with Him everyday.
- Jesus is the Son of Mary. Jesus and Mary are with us.
- Hail Mary...
- We must listen to the words of scripture, the words that we are given as teachings. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that we will comprehend the word of God, for God is speaking to us in His word. The Holy Spirit gives us understanding into these words that we will know God and love Him.
- Mary brought forth an infant child. She watched Him. She cared for Him. All through His life, she stayed close to Him. All through our lives our Mother Mary is forever by our sides.
- We must be strong, for we are being called by God. It is not a myth. He is calling each one of us to be leaders to help to lead the other youth to God.
The Birth of Jesus
- The heavenly Father allowed Mary to appear at Fatima, and she told us what we must do. She told us that in order to have peace in the world we must give our hearts to her and give our hearts to her Son, Jesus.
- She said that if we did not pay attention to her there would be a great war. Man ignored the pleading of Our Lady at Fatima, and there was World War II. Many, many, many people were killed. They suffered a brutal death.
- At Fatima, she showed the three young children the fires of hell. They were very young, and they said they would have died of fright had Our Lady not assured them that they would not go to hell.
- Why would Our Lady appear to children and show children the souls suffering in the fires in hell?
Mary appears at Fatima, and she is ignored. To this very day we do not do what Mary told us to do at Fatima. At Fatima she promised in the end the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and her heart will triumph.
Jesus Christ came into the world in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came as the Light of the World. He will be, in this great era of peace to come, the King and the center of all hearts.
- He came in poverty. He was born in a stable. He came to show us that the great riches are not found in the riches of the world, that they are found in Him. He is the King, but He comes into this world in poverty.
- The greatest riches are found in the Heart of Christ.
- It is so simple. Why do we not love God, why do we not love one another?
- Why does man think that he can ignore God, that he is in control, that he can do his own will?
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- The old man Simeon said in the Temple that "Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-" (Lk. 2:34)
- And he said to Mary, "and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare." (Lk. 2:35)
- Mary is the Mother of all the children of the world, and look how she is treated by so many of her children. Many abuse her name. They abuse her images. They do not love her. She is their Mother, and they do not love her.
- Mary told us at Fatima what we must do in order to have peace in this world. The fourth commandment tells us we must obey our earthly mother. What makes us think that we do not have to obey our heavenly Mother?
- She said that man was sinful and that he was offending God. She said to Jacinta before she died, "I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes." 29
- Here it is 80 years after Fatima and we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother and the wishes that she gave to us when she appeared at Fatima. After World War II you would think that everyone would have heeded her message of Fatima.
Satan goes about the earth as a roaring lion, searching for souls to devour. When Mary showed the children at Fatima the fires of hell, she was telling them that hell was a reality and that we must go about the world and try to lead others to her Son.
What if you were one of the children at Fatima and our Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to you, in her light, and in her beauty? What if she said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go...If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed..." 30 What if she showed you the fires of hell and the souls suffering? Would you help?
- Would your life change if Mary appeared to you and told you these things? Would you go and spend your life trying to tell others about the vision that she gave to you? Would you take this with the utmost urgency? If Mary was appearing to you, would you do something to heed her warnings?
- Remember Noah and the Ark? The people were sinning up to the time that Noah entered the Ark.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- They were warned. They were warned over and over again of their sinfulness. They were told that they must change, but they would not obey and so God told Noah to build an Ark.
- And all men were destroyed, but those men on Noah's Ark.
- Mary searched for the Child Jesus in the Temple. Today, there are many searching for those things that will make them happy. We will not be happy if our lives are not rooted in God.
- We must go to Mary in order to be close to God. As Noah went into the Ark for his refuge, we to must go to the heart of Mary. She is the Ark that will lead us to the Heart of her Son.
- So many this day are sinning. They must go to the temple. Mary is the temple that we go to, in order to find God. We go to her spiritual womb, to her heart, and we find God. We must do as Our Lady told us at Fatima, and give Mary our hearts. All through the day we give Mary our hearts and Jesus our hearts.
- This is our job, to spread the Fatima message, to do what Mary has told us to do at Fatima, to give Jesus our hearts, and to tell all the other youth that we must do what Mary said at Fatima. We must give Mary and Jesus our hearts, pray the rosary, go to church on first Saturday, and tell Jesus and Mary we are sorry for the sins in this world.
- Mary's peace plan is so simple to follow. We have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima. Mary appeared on July 13, 1917 to the three children. Mary showed the three children a vision of hell. She told them,
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace."31
We must obey Mary. The plan is the same plan today. We must reach the youth of this world with the consecration We must tell them to give their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
- Mary is the temple. We will find Jesus if we go to Mary.
Song: "Oh Holy Dwelling Place of God..."
- We have been given great gifts from Our Lord and from Our Lady. We want to be leaders, to lead other young people to Jesus and to Mary. We must thank them for the gifts we are given, for what we do with our lives will make the difference to so many souls. She showed the children the souls in hell. Visualize this as clearly as possible in your mind. What you do to help to spread the message of His love will make the difference to so many souls.
- Can we truly look at our Mother, Mary? See her before us, adorned in the greatest light. See her glistening? Look into her beautiful face, into her eyes. Tell her we must help to lead her children to the Heart of her Son, that you will help her to help others so they will not be lost to the fires of hell forever.
NOTES:27. Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven [Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983], pp. 9-10.
28. Rev. Edward Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, [Milford: Faith Publishing Co., 1994], p. 18.
29. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op. cit., pp. 9-10.
30. Ibid., pp. 4-5.
31. Ibid., p. 4.
April 2, 1999
From God's Blue Book I - December 18, 1993:
Take Up Your Cross (excerpt)
Jesus speaks: Take your crosses and truly endure them. Accept them. Know that everything that happens in your life I have allowed. Accept it with the love with which I give it. You are being taught in that pain. You are suffering for yourselves and others. I endured all that pain. Did I once say, "Father, take it away?" I am your model. I showed you the way. I took it all, every last wound, every kick and smack and vileness. I took My cross and I carried it without a word. This is what I ask of you. Know that when you are experiencing pain or suffering, or being taunted by those around you, look to the Master for your course of action. I took it all, every last wound, and accepted it to My death. I did not say, "Oh, how awful." I did not complain. I walked in silence that bumpy road with a heavy cross, with My mother suffering by My side and I never complained. I accepted it all for love of you.
- From God's Blue Book I - November 3, 1993
Pray For Your Brothers (excerpt)
Jesus speaks: Oh, children, pray for your brothers. Your prayers and sacrifices may save their lives. Prayers can help a troubled soul. Do not underestimate the power of prayer. Your brothers are engulfed in so much darkness. They will never see the light except through you or they may never be touched if you do not pray.
From: God's Blue Book I, November 15, 1993 - after Mass
Jesus speaks: Oh, My passion, My child! Meditate on this every day. Think of My agony to know what would happen, to see only as God could see every detail of every event that would follow. To feel the pain before it happened and know how horrendous it would be. All the kickings, whackings, not to mention the names and slanders against God. They were doing this to God! In all My dignity and honor, I would experience such vileness and take it for love of you.
My passion is a wealth of material to study. But I will reveal such things to you. The bottom line is what I suffered for love of you. I would do this today. I love you just the same. Oh, if you only knew! It feels good to tell someone when you are wronged. I was so silent. The incredible things they did and I was silent. My mother suffered so with this. She watched her beautiful baby in such anguish. She was silent. Her agony was so great. She endured this for love of you. You are so loved, child. Why do you ever think you need to go anywhere for this little human love? It is nothing. My love is all encompassing. My mother loves you intently. Forget those who shun you. Who cares? You need My love. You don't need their love. Come, get My love and then give it to the unloving. Don't worry.
From: God's Blue Book I, November 20, 1993
Jesus speaks: They beat My body, My beautiful body, God-made-man. They tied Me to a pole and they beat Me. There were more than one beating Me. They took turns. I was the victim. They in their hate and anger lashed at Me, My beautiful body, tore My flesh over and over. They laughed and taunted Me. They were so happy to be so guileful. Oh, the laugh of the great deceiver! Like a thief in the night, he steals your hearts and you wonder why so hard. Where did their gentleness go? The great deceiver who laughs at hurting others.
It is the devil operating from the hearts of man! The heart is no longer kind and gentle, but merciless and debased in behavior. Oh, the great deceiver! To beat God-made-man and to laugh at his own ill deeds, to watch the blood of Jesus fly in the air and to laugh. It is by this blood that they and all others who abuse others and laugh will be made whole. I, in My love, forgave them for their deeds. They beat Me. They tore My flesh and I loved them. Can you not love your brothers when they are cruel to you? Can you forgive them and love them as the soul created by God, but dead in sin by the devil's hands? If I could love those who spit and laughed at Me and tore My flesh, who crowned Me with a piercing crown and hit Me on My head, can you not forgive him who offends you with a nasty word?
The way to Me is to study Me, to model yourself after My behavior. You must take up these crosses I give you every day. It is your love for your brothers that might save their crippled souls, dead in sin. See Me in them. Look beyond their deeds and see the God Who made them. Do not focus on their sick ways. Study My passion with Me. Study how I loved the unloving, how I loved those who persecuted Me. Study Me and My ways. Don't waste your time thinking about Satan and how he is taunting you through your brothers. He uses them to get you away from Me.
From: God's Blue Book I, November 20, 1993
Jesus speaks: The thorns in My head cut through to My skull. How to describe such an experience? And I was God! Blood trickled down My face all day. It didn't dry up because, as My heart beat, it would open the wounds. Think how tender your head is if you pull a hair! The thorns pulled My hair, like the tightness of curlers, but they cut Me and when they put them on, they hammered them into My skull. This was for the sins committed in people's minds. The hatred, the anger, the sex signs, contemplating evil deeds, sneering and envy of your brothers-ugliness! The eyes are the windows of the soul. What you look at you reflect on your soul. If your eyes look at evil things, your soul is dirty. If you look on others with hatred and anger and getting even, on dirty pictures, sinful stories, bad TV and movies, what you, through your will, take in with the beautiful eyes created by God, sparkling and full of light, reflects in your soul.
Keep your eyes light and sparkling, full of love. Relax the area around your eyes so you are not looking hard and anxiously at your brothers. Let your eyes reflect My light in your soul.
My eyes were stained with the blood that poured down My head. My vision was blurred with blood and My eyes were matted with dryness. Blood came from My mouth from the blows to My head and blood came from My nose from the hitting on My head. I was beaten on My head with the crown of thorns. I was spat at in My face. Oh, such ugliness in men's hearts! It was their minds that thought such ugly thoughts and why I suffered such brutality to My head. It is paradoxical I suffered for that which they did.
August 23, 1993 - Message from Jesus
Jesus speaks: My dear child,
I was condemned to death, death on a cross. They gave Me a big cross and made Me carry it. They stood around and glared at Me. It weighed on My shoulder and I pulled at it until it finally moved. Every step was almost impossible as I dragged it, weighing so heavily on My shoulders.
My shoulder felt as if the bones inside would crack and the cross would fall through to the ground. I couldn’t drag it any more. I tried, I fell. I fell and its weight fell on Me. A guard hit Me with something sharp. It really hurt because he wanted Me to move, and fast! People were watching -- on with the show! How dare I fall in the middle of the show! He hit Me again and the blow really stung Me. I got up because it hurt so badly. I tried to walk on.
My Mother was in the crowd. She looked at Me and her face looked red and hurt. Tears rolled down her cheeks like rain and as her eyes met Mine, I was hurt so by her sorrow! She was always by My side, silent and loving. She was My mother of love! She is always there next to you when you suffer.
I fell again and he (the guard) really hit Me. It (the cross) was so heavy that he and I together could barely move it. It seemed as I walked, heavier with the sins of the world heaped on it. My hands were bleeding. Blood ran from the wounds of My thorns and My head throbbed, seeming to make the wounds in My head bleed even more. Some of the Blood was dried, some of it running all over My Body. I had so many cuts and bruises -- and people watched and laughed!
I am Jesus, Son of the Living God, and they laughed and mimicked Me! Oh, such hardened hearts! How vile can men’s heart become? The devil’s grip is paralyzing and crippling.
The walk was so long up a hill and over rocks -- the cross had to be lifted over the rocks. My Body was bleeding so badly! My heart was pounding. I knew that the salvation of all men depended on My love. Therefore, I went through such agony.
August 23, 1993 - Message from Jesus
Jesus speaks: I thought of My intense love for you -- that many would go to heaven because of My suffering -- and I continued to the top of the hill. At the top they laid Me on the cross and with a big hammer nailed My hands to it. It was the worst (suffering) yet. My hands were nailed with big nails and the big hammer. Oh, it was unbelievable! Then, as if that weren’t enough, with a big nail they nailed through both feet.
Then they lifted the cross and banged it into (a hole in) the ground. My shoulders ached from how I hung. My head bobbed and My neck ached and they laughed and said, "Now save Yourself." I hurt so much! I suffered this way for hours -- which seemed like forever -- and they glared at Me and laughed! My Mother watched in such agony.
For love of you, to My death I gave you My Body. My child, I shed My Blood and gave you My life that you might be with Me forever in heaven -- not for a day, a month or a year, but forever with Me in heaven.
I am the true Bread come down from heaven. He who eats My Flesh will have life forever. For the drink I give you is My Blood and food you eat is My Body. Who would lay down his life for a friend? I did, for you. I love you this much, child. Forget about those who reject you. You have My life that I gave you and I give you life eternal.
I am the One true God. I am the Light of life. He who abides in Me will have life eternal, for the drink I give is My Blood and the food I give is My Body. Drink and eat and have everlasting life.
My child, that is all you need to know. Love one another and be good that you may enter into My Kingdom.
From Blue Book I, October 27, 1993 (excerpts)
Jesus speaks: Each day you ascend closer and closer to Me, your divine reward.
You are My child and I watch you and feel your pain. Your pain is not in vain. It is in suffering that you share in My life! Walk My passion with Me and know Me better. The way to Me is the way of the cross. Do not put your cross down. Bear all I send to you and praise your heavenly Father Who loves you! To give up My cross is to give up Me.
Carry the little crosses I give you every day and you will know Me more and more for I am in your life today in that cross. Will you embrace Me or turn away? Suffer with Me whenever it comes your way. It is a gift I give to you to be closer to Me.
In sorrow, I am closest to you. I love you so intently. My heart is on fire for love of you. It is in suffering that I am closest.
From Blue Book I - October 16, 1993 (excerpts)
Jesus speaks: Trust in Me, My little scared baby. Release all fear. Satan is the king of fear, doubt, hate, division and worry. I am the master of love and union and strength. All things work in Me. Focus on Me and My entire divine presence here. You are finally with Me, little one, all alone. What a golden opportunity and Satan is trying to create problems in your mind to keep us apart. Let go of all his prompting. Be with Me. I love you so. Your problems are nothing. I am here. I will protect you from his lies. Be with Me, little one. I love you so. Put all doubt and worry aside. I am your God and I love you so.
From Blue Book I - September 26, 1993
Jesus speaks: Little child, you are so precious to Me. I hate to see you suffer. Offer it up to Me. Accept your cross and it will make you holy. I know you strive to be holy. Share in My Passion. Walk with Me, little one. The Way of the Cross is the way to My heart. It is a beautiful way. It brings you to Me. I wait with open arms to caress you, little beauty.
I love you. I am the prize for your suffering. Nothing is so valuable. Accept your cross that you may gain the golden reward, My love.
I am your Jesus. I never leave you. I share your sorrow and wipe the tears from your eyes. Lay you little head on My lap. The road is rocky but the reward is a reward, indeed. I am clothed in white and embrace you. I give you rest. I love you so much. Think of Me, sweet one. Don't think of your problems.
I love you.
God’s Blue Books
|God’s Blue Book 1 – Messages given by Jesus to Rita Ring. Jesus tells us how precious we are to Him and how He loves us. He is with us this day, so close. He is a person who longs and waits for our love. He wants such union with us. These are His teachings to lift you up! Tapes are available with messages and songs given from Jesus.|
|God’s Blue Book 2 – Messages given by Jesus to Rita Ring. Jesus is on fire for us. Rita saw a vision of Jesus’ Heart on Dec. 17, 1991. The power is in the Eucharist. The power is released when hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Jesus wants His beloved souls to pray before the tabernacle and after Communion. It is in praying to Him at these times that we become very close to Him. His Heart is an endless furnace of burning love on fire for each of his precious souls. He wants union with us. Only in the surrendering of ourselves to the will of God can we be close to Him. Tapes are available with messages and songs given from Jesus.|
|God’s Blue Book 3 – Messages given by Jesus to Rita Ring. Love God, love one another. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. How can we say that we love Him when we do not love one another? Each person was created by the Father. If we do not love our brother, we are not loving His creation. We are the lights that shine in this world. Jesus loves us so much, He gives Himself to us in the Eucharist. He remains with us in the tabernacle, and we take His gift so lightly. In this book, He tells us about His immense love. He asks us to rid ourselves of hate and anger and to love our brothers. He talks about Mary. Two rosaries are included.|
|God’s Blue Book 4 – Messages from Jesus and Mary. How they love us! Mary appeared to me everyday and I knew from these writings more about Jesus’ love for Mary and Mary’s love for Jesus and Their love for us. This book is a beautiful message from the Two Hearts and it includes rosary mediations from Mary and Jesus. This book really talks about Their pure love and how we can love more purely.|
|God’s Blue Book 5 – Jesus wants to be so united with us. He is the bridegroom of our soul. In living deeper consecration to the Two Hearts we can love more purely. This is a book about pure love. It is awesome. It has many rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Some writings are also from Fr. Carter.|
|God’s Blue Book 6 – Jesus and
Mary appeared everyday giving these rosaries. We can receive tremendous
grace when we pray them with a candle. Some writings are also from Fr.
Carter. This will help you grow in the spiritual life when you pray
He Calls Us to Action – This book is a call to action. He gives us His love and He sends us into the world to spread this love to others. We cannot hold back. We need to pray to the Holy Spirit to enlighten us and to give us His courage to carry out the plan of the Father. Holy Spirit transform us from fear to fearlessness. He is one in us. Minute-by-minute, second-by-second, He provides for our needs. Hear His soft voice all through the day say,
I love you, I love you, I love you.
Available for $750.00
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
Call or go to China
6015 N. State Rd 62
China, IN 47250
or call Clearwater
21649 US 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33765
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page