Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
March 21, 2005
March 22nd Holy Spirit
The Novena Rosary
March 21, 2005
Jesus speaks: Come to My site in
use the Jesus' water
for healing, physical and
March 21, 1995
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
This rosary was said by candlelight during the Tuesday Shepherds of Christ meeting. Jesus told Rita to pray this rosary in front of the Pieta statue in the back of the Rosary chapel. Rita was in an ecstatic state. Some present at the Rosary saw Jesus alive in the statue and blood running from His wounds. During the crucifixion His face was white. Mary was seen crying.
The Agony in the Garden
- R. Be there with Jesus in the Garden in the darkened night as He kneels. Before Him He sees all the sufferings He is about to undergo.
- R. His Heart is in such anguish to see before Him all the souls that will be lost despite all the sufferings He is about to experience.
- R. We tap ever so lightly at the door of His Heart. He is an endless, burning furnace of fire, on love for each one of us. He says, "You do not know even the smallest amount of the immensity of the love that I have for you. You must come into My Heart. It is in My Heart that I lavishly give you My great love."
- R. Think of the Heart of the Virgin Mary from the first moment of conception and how she carried the child within her womb, how she watched Him at play. All through His life Mary was there, to His death on the cross. How her Heart knows the Heart of Jesus! She stood under the cross. She held His lifeless body in her arms under the cross. It is through the Heart of Mary that we will more tenderly embrace the love that Jesus has for us. See Him as He kneels in the Garden, His Heart in such anguish. His sweat became as great drops of blood upon the ground. He knew all the souls that would reject this immense love that He has, who would not even care, who would go about their days without even thinking of Him. Yet He longs to be so united to each one of us so that every action we perform is an acton we do in oneness with Him. Jesus' Heart was in such anguish that His sweat became as great drops of blood on the ground.
- R. Think of the mystery all through this rosary! Think of the mystery! There is a mystery when there is blood! The blood comes from deep within. Think of the mystery that Jesus sweat blood! He was in such anguish!
- R. He tenderly calls to us day after day. Do we hear His gentle call, deep within our hearts, to be joined ever closer to Him? How many times do we reject the love that Jesus outpours to us because we are not sensitive to the little call that He makes to us in our hearts. He suffered in the Garden for all the souls He loved so dearly, some of whom would reject Him totally.
- R. He suffered in the Garden for all of our sins, for our haughtiness and our pride, for our lack of compassion and mercy for our brothers. Yet He gives to us unconditional love and asks us to love one another. In the Our Father we say, "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those…" He suffered for all the times that we say no to forgiving our brothers. We forgive some but not all and think it is okay. Jesus loves each and every soul.
- Jesus: Come to My open Heart through My pierced side. Look at the wound in My side. Suffering helps you reach My immense love. Enter My Heart through My pierced side and fall deeply into the abyss of My great love.
- Jesus: Do not let your hearts turn cold! You must come to Me with hearts that are soft and ready to love. Put aside all the hardness in your hearts, for a soul that is haughty and angry cannot unite with My love. I long to be in the deepest union with each one of you present. So deep! You cannot fathom the great love that I have for you. You must clean your hearts of all the debris. Sweep away the unforgiveness and come into My Heart through My pierced side.
- Jesus: My Heart was in such agony that I sweat blood. Do you know, even a small amount, the immense love that I have for you? I was born a helpless baby in the town of Bethlehem and I gave My flesh and My blood for love of you.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
Jesus Is Scourged at the Pillar
- R. Think of Jesus! Visualize Him, totally present, His body here! See Him as they lead Him away. They poke at Him! They pull His hair! See this so clearly in your mind. A person named Jesus being led away!
- R. What a sight for our eyes if we truly saw what happened there, if we saw them with such violence and anger tie Jesus, our friend, to the pillar and then take out weapons and beat His flesh!
- R. This is your best friend, Jesus Christ. They have tied Him to a pillar and they are beating Him with instruments that are tearing His flesh. The blood is pouring down His body!
- R. They shout at Him and they holler angry and ugly remarks. He does not respond, only grunts as they hit Him harder. To their own exhaustion they beat Jesus. Watch this!
Jesus: It is in your heart that you will know Me, My dear children. You must visualize more and more the lives of Myself and My Mother. As you go through these mysteries of the rosary, put yourself there. See as if you were present. Experience what I went through. It is in knowing Our lives that you will know the great love that We have for you.
- R. He stood in a puddle of His own blood!
- R. This is my beaten friend Jesus! He shed His blood for love of me so that I may be with Him forever in heaven.
- R. Hear the blows that they give to Jesus! Listen! Hear the blows! These are the blows that He suffered for love of each one of us. He suffered those blows for each and every soul, the poor beggar, the person that is a little different, the person that is not as rich as I am, the person that is somewhat short, the person that I think looks strange. Jesus stood at the pillar and was beaten for each one of these persons. These are my brothers! When Jesus came to the world, He made us brothers with God!
- R. If I stood at the pillar next to you, Jesus, and they beat my back and tore my flesh, if I did it for someone here and they did not even think about me, how my heart would ache. But you are God! You, who are infinite Love, suffered this brutal persecution for love of each one of us. How did Your Heart ache, Jesus, when you suffered your bloodied flesh and knew that people would not even think about You?
- R. And what do you ask of me, Jesus? To love God and love my brother! To become more closely united to You as You outpour divine love and divine life!
- Jesus: I call you to purity. I call you to open up your hearts, to rid yourselves of anything that is impure. I long to be closely united with each of you. People are watching you! If you call yourselves Christians, then you must act as I would act! Do you preach the Gospel in your actions? Is your way the way of love? I came to show you the way. Will you follow Me? Will you love all your brothers as I ask you to do? People are watching you, My faithful Christians, apostles that I send into this world to spread the love of My Most Sacred Heart. You are being watched and are teaching so many lessons through your example. I call out to you today to rid yourselves of all impurities in your heart. Then you will receive a reward that far surpasses anything you can gain on this earth. You will receive closer union with My Most Sacred Heart. I love you! I love you! I love you! Moment by moment, second by second, I am there to provide you with everything you need. You must surrender and trust in Me!
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
- Jesus: They tore My flesh! They beat My body! I shed My blood! They pounded into My head a sharp crown of thorns that pierced My head and punctured My forehead!
- R. Jesus, You bled for love of each one of us. Help us to realize during this Lenten season the immensity of Your love as we meditate on Your wounds, the wounds to Your most precious Head, the wounds that you suffered to Your hands and feet. How would it be to rub our hands across Jesus' head, to touch the puncture wounds from the thorns! He truly suffered this for love of us!
- R. The thorns were pounded into His head and He bled down His face and into His hair. Think of His hair covered with blood from the thorns that punctured His head!
- R. Let me kiss your wounds, dear Jesus, the wounds that you suffered for love of me! Let me enter into the wound in Your side. The more deeply I enter into this wound, the more I enter the abyss of the endless love of Your Most Sacred Heart.
- Song: Crown Him with many crowns, the Lamb upon His throne. His regal scepter knows no bounds, all kingdoms are His own. All Christians come and sing to Him Who died for thee. And hail Him as our Savior King for all eternity.
- R. Jesus is God! He is the King of all Kings! God took on a human nature and came into this world a helpless baby. Now He is spit upon and taunted, He is hollered at and He sits on a mockery of a throne.
- R. We look for love in so many places when, minute by minute, second by second, Jesus is inside of our hearts telling us how He is truly there and loving us.
- R. If you put your fingers into the nail marks in His hands and into His side, would you believe that, minute by minute, second by second, He loves you so much, and that He is God and will provide you with all your needs?
- Song: Only this I want, but to know the Lord. And to bear His cross and to wear the crown He wore.
- R. Minute by minute, second by second, hear the soft, gentle voice within your heart say, "I love you, I love you, I love you. It is in realizing this immense love that there is love to give to others.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Carries His Cross to Calvary
- R. He came to serve. He came into the world in such poverty in a stable in the town of Bethlehem. He left this world hanging on a cross. Both were bare wood! He came to show us the way! Meditate on this mystery as He carries His cross. The Son of God! He took on human form for love of us. He came to show us how to love.
- Song: We were made for service to care for each other. We were made to love each sister and brother. With love that will last our whole life through…
- R. Jesus came and He loved and He preached the Gospel. His way was love. He always acted in love and they condemned Him to death. When we preach the Gospel, when we act from love, why do we expect people to treat us differently when they treated Jesus this way? But He came and carried His cross to show us His way and His way is the way of love. He promises to us an everlasting reward far beyond our comprehension. Look at the Virgin Mary and the Pieta. Look at her face and see through her eyes as she watches her Son, with the cross on His back, covered with blood and wounds. This is her beloved Son! Look at her face. She comes today to ask us to go into this world and to spread His love. She asks us to open up our hearts and put aside any hatred or anger that we have, for if we do not spread this love, who will spread love into this world? Open up your hearts! Be not hardened but be as Jesus has asked us to be, with hearts that are filled with love, going into battle in a world that has forgotten God. He calls us this day to be His soldiers, to spread the fire of His love throughout the world. You may be persecuted, you may be spit on. Whatever happens, remember what they did to Him. His way is love and His reward is everlasting life.
- R. These are rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. See their eyes as they gaze at one another on the way to Calvary. Look at her face here! The horror, on top of more horror, to behold her beloved Son in such anguish! She asks us to see through her eyes the suffering that her Son endured for love of us. The more we realize the love He has, the more we will go into the world and take this love to others. We are soldiers of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- R. He wants to become one with us so that it is no longer we who operate, but it is He Who operates in us, so that our every action is an action that we perform with Jesus, and the might is the might of the Almighty God within us! In order to unite this way with Him, we must be ever pure. Love unites only with love! If our hearts are filled with hatred and anger for any person, we cannot be one with Him. He longs for this love. He longs to be one in us! He wants to penetrate our souls with the fire of His love. Pray to the Spirit so that the Spirit moves inside of you.
- R. See the horror in Mary's face and in her eyes. How would your face look if you were looking at your Son, covered with blood and wounded, as He fell under the cross? How would your face look? How would your heart be? It is through Mary's pure and sinless Heart that she will take us deeper and deeper into the Heart of Jesus. There is such oneness between these two Hearts, such connection between them! Look at the Pieta and see her, see her face, as she watches the Passion of her Son!
- R. They hit Him on the head and the blood ran from the corners of His mouth. His face was covered with blood and Veronica wiped His face.
- Jesus: My children, My children! I do not tell you things to be taken lightly. In My Heart I am longing for such union with you but you do not hear. You close your eyes and plug up your ears. You do not listen time and time again. I have come to you this evening and I have asked you to pray in front of this statue. I ask you to meditate on this. You do not know what I am saying to you. You take these words lightly. This world is in pain. You do not know the sufferings that are about to befall you. I ask you to listen, to listen to Me! I am truly Jesus Christ and I come to you this day and I beg you to spend your waking hours spreading My love throughout this world! I beg you to help save souls from damnation. Your actions are so important to Me and the plan of the Father. You are here because you are called and you have answered this call. Each and every one of you present I send into this world as warriors to spread My love. You listen and you take it so lightly but you will know that I am truly calling you for this world is in such sin and pain. To the little work that you do I will apply My grace to lead souls to My Most Sacred Heart. Surrender and become one in Me for I truly am calling you to the highest union for it is in this union that I can operate through you. As long as you resist My call there are many souls that will not be touched. I beg you to take Me seriously. Meditate on this statue (the Pieta). Meditate on this, My children.
- Jesus: I carried My cross on My back And I fell under the cross. See Me as I crawl with the cross on My back.
- Jesus: This is the love that I have for each and every soul. The bodily agonies I experienced were nothing compared to the agonies I experienced in My Heart for the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite My sufferings. I beg you this day to answer My call.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
- R. He hung for three agonizing hours against the darkened sky. He gave His flesh! He gave His blood! He gave the last beat of His Heart, the last breath in His body! Covered with blood and weakened, He hung on the cross!
- Jesus: I speak and so many do not listen! I am crying out to you to listen to My voice here, to read My letters for they are truly letters of love that I give to each one of you. It is in reading these letters that you will know more and more the immensity of the love that I have for you. You are My soldiers that I send into the sick world with the medicine to heal so many hearts. You are the chosen ones I have called here to this Center. Please, I beg you, take My call seriously, for I am truly Jesus and I speak to you this day. So many take My plea lightly. I beg! I plead! I ask Rita to talk more and more about My pleadings. You do not know how I am longing for you to be so close. How I want you to surrender and let Me operate in your hearts! You tap ever so lightly when there is an ocean of My love that I want to give to you. Surrender your hearts and read My letters of love for it is in these letters that you will know My love more and more.
- Jesus: I give Myself to you at every Eucharist and you take it so lightly! Take Me seriously, My children, for I am truly with you with much love! How it wounds My aching Heart that you do not listen.
- Jesus: I am sending you into battle in a world that is godless, that has forgotten God, but with your hearts filled with My love. Will you answer My call?
- Jesus: Surrender! Surrender! Surrender to the God Who gave His life for you!
- Jesus: As Mary walked by My side on the way to Calvary, as she stood under the cross, she is by your side in all your sufferings. You are never alone.
- Jesus: I give you My very own Mother!
- R. As she held His little baby body, she now holds His lifeless body in her arms under the cross.
- Song: At the cross her station keeping stood the mournful Mother weeping. Close to Jesus to the last.
- R.This rosary is from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, so united, one with each other. To love Jesus is to love Mary. To love Mary is to love Jesus.
Song after last decade: I come to you with greatest love…
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page