Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
March 27, 2002
|March 28th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 3 Period II.
for March 28th is Glorious.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb,
the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
March 27, 2002
Messenger: On Thursday
we celebrate the Mass
of the Last Supper.
September 1, 1995
SO TENDERLY HE LOVES US
Written on First Friday:
Such remorse for the irreverence I have given to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament! He has given to me such graces and sharing into His precious love before the tabernacle and after Communion.
So many tender moments, I recall His tender love, such great gifts I have been given! I reminisce my closeness to Him, moments I share with Him, these special moments after Communion and in front of the tabernacle at the Center.
I am so ungrateful for His great gifts to me.
He is so alive and truly present with His deep love and how I offend Him and take His presence and His gifts for granted.
I want to cherish each and every moment of His tender love spent with me. I love Him so much. It is in realizing this that I love Him deeper.
How tenderly He loves us despite our indifference and ingratitude!
I realize His presence, my precious Love, and how dear these memories and moments are to me. They mean more to me than anything in my life and how ungrateful I am for these precious gifts from Him! He could take away the Eucharist, the availability of the tabernacle. I love You, my Savior. He gives me as I need.
He is treated so indifferently by so many. I see my indifference and ingratitude, and my heart is torn that I have offended my precious Lover.
I value every moment and every gift He is given me, more than the finest pearls, these are special gifts from our beloved Savior.
So tenderly He loves us. So ungratefully we treat Him!
Jesus is "…the Way…Truth and Life…" (Jn. 14:6) Jesus is our tender Lover. He wants us to love Him with a heart on fire. He wants us to talk about His love to the world. He suffered so much during the Passion for the indifference and disrespect given to Him this day in the Blessed Sacrament, the sacrament of His great love.
I did not realize how much these precious gifts mean to me. He is my life. He is my Love. He is Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
I love Him. I love Him. I love Him with my whole heart and my whole soul.
If I have Him, I have it all. I should never complain about anything. I am so ungrateful.
I love Him so much. To give up the tabernacle and the Eucharist would be such a loss, it is such a gift! We are so ungrateful. He continues to give us Himself, and He is ignored and forgotten. He continues to wait endless hours in the tabernacle.
What if we had to give up the Eucharist? What if we could not go to Mass? What if the priests were imprisoned and could not celebrate Mass?
Jesus gives the priest the power to change bread and wine into His Body and Blood. He gives the priest the power to baptize and forgive sins. The priest should be so reverent and filled with respect for Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. What an honor for the priest to be chosen by Jesus and given this great gift. The priest should sing with joy because he is anointed by God Who loves him so much.
I have an awareness of the great gifts given from our God - a piece of fresh fruit, a blue sky, a sunlit day. I am aware of the goodness of God, imprinted deeply in my being.
I can focus on the exposed Eucharist in the main chapel today, September 1, 1995 at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. Flowers surround Jesus. How deeply He loves me. I feel my deep love for Him, reminiscing on all my close moments with Him.
I realize so much how He loves us. I have a great love affair with my precious God. I love His life.
I have treated Him so indifferently. I am not talking before the Blessed Sacrament ever again.
At His name all knees must bow and bend low to our Almighty God!
end of September 1, 1995 from the Mass Book
Excerpt from Newsletter July/August 1994
by Father Carter, S.J. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd is one who
lays down his life for his sheep. The hired man, since he is not the
shepherd and the sheep do not belong to him, abandons the sheep and runs
away as soon as he sees a wolf coming, and then the wolf attacks and
scatters the sheep; this is because he is only a hired man and has no
concern for the sheep. I am the good shepherd; I know my own and my own know
me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my
life for my sheep. (Jn 10:11-15
Chief Shepherd of the
by Father Carter, S.J.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd is one who lays down his life for his sheep. The hired man, since he is not the shepherd and the sheep do not belong to him, abandons the sheep and runs away as soon as he sees a wolf coming, and then the wolf attacks and scatters the sheep; this is because he is only a hired man and has no concern for the sheep. I am the good shepherd; I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for my sheep. (Jn 10:11-15
He hung upon a cross on a hill called Calvary. Death was near. How much Jesus had already suffered! He had been brutally scourged. Much of His sacred body was a bloody, open wound. He had been derisively crowned with thorns. In a terribly weakened condition, He carried the heavy cross to the hill of Golgotha. There He was stripped of His garments and mercilessly nailed to the cross. After all this brutal and agonizing suffering, Jesus finally died.
Truly, the Good Shepherd had laid down His life for His sheep. That magnificent Heart, overflowing with love for His Father and all of us, had beat Its last:
“It was Preparation Day, and to prevent the bodies remaining on the cross during the sabbath—since that sabbath was a day of special solemnity—the Jews asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken away. Consequently the soldiers came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with him and then of the other. When they came to Jesus, they found He was already dead, and so instead of breaking His legs one of the soldiers pierced His side with a lance. And immediately there came out blood and water.” (Jn 19: 31-34).
Indeed, from the pierced Heart of Christ the Church with her sacraments was born. Two of these sacraments, the Eucharist and Baptism, are symbolized by the blood and water flowing from Christ’s side. The sacrament of Orders was, of course, also born from the pierced Heart of Christ. We who are priests can never adequately thank Jesus for allowing us to receive this great and most special sacrament. The best way we can try to thank Him, though, is to utilize our priesthood to the fullest. We priests have the great privilege and the great responsibility of being special companions of the Chief Shepherd of the flock, Jesus Himself.
Jesus laid down His life for His sheep. Being shepherds of the Chief Shepherd we, too, are called to lay down our lives for the flock. Relatively few priests in the course of the Church’s history have been called to lay down their lives in physical martyrdom. All, though, have been and are called to lay down their lives for the flock by giving themselves in loving service according to the Father’s will.
We are effective shepherds to the extent we are united with Christ. Let’s resolve each day of our priestly existence to utilize all the means available to deepen our union with Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
end of excerpt from Newsletter July/August 1994
March 27, 2002 message continues
On April 6, 2002 we will have
a Rosary work shop at the
Virgin Mary building at
12:00 - all materials will
be available for the
School Rosary Program
Coloring Books and Song books
Tapes, Videos, Discs
March 27, 2002 message continues
Messenger: "Were you there when they crucified my Lord"
Words from a song
March 27, 2002 message continues
Messenger: I see this station
Luke 23: 28
...‘Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep rather for yourselves and for your children.
March 27, 2002 message continues
Our Beloved Mother appeared to me every day with
a sword in her heart at Our Lady of the Holy
Her cry was to reach the children in the
schools with the rosary and the
July 5, 2000
Mary is our Mother.
March 27, 2002 message continues
Mary is the Mother of the Church
What does the sorrowful Mother say?
from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
end of Mary's Message, August 27, 1996
March 27, 2002 message continues
Here is a letter from the president sent to the
Letter to Schools
April 13, 2000
Dear Principals and Educators,
I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love! Amen!
I am grateful for the opportunity to write to you about the School Prayer Program of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. We provide to school children rosaries, prayer cards, rosary meditations, books, and tapes. All of the materials which we distribute to schools have received the Imprimatur and are distributed free of charge on a donation basis.
We included in our mailing a sample rosary of the kind made by our numerous volunteers. It is possible to have rosaries made in your school colors. Please contact us if you are interested in this option or would like rosaries sent to you ASAP. There are many days in the month of May in which to organize a Rosary centered activity. There is still plenty of time to send materials to you. All you need to do is call our toll free number, and we will do our best to send the materials requested to you promptly.
Jacinta & Francisco
These are two of the three young Fatima visionaries who died soon after the apparitions of the Blessed Mother ended. The Holy Father hopes to travel to Fatima, Portugal in the month of May. The beatification of these children soon approaches. Perhaps you could interest your students in this story and find information about it on the Vatican Web site (www.vatican.va). The Blessed Mother came at Fatima as "Our Lady of the Rosary." She asked at Fatima that we do the following:
- Consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Maryuntil a sufficient number of people make and live the consecration, we will not have peace in the world.
- Praying the rosary.
- Observing the First Saturday Devotion.
- Making reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Internet Site - www.sofc.org
Many materials for use in schools are available from our Internet site and can be downloaded free of charge. Available from the site are Portable Document Format (PDF) or html files of the following materials:
- Consecration Cards (including consecrations to Jesus, Mary, & the Holy Spirit as requested at Fatima)
- Rosary Aves (bead by bead rosary meditations)
- Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual (prayers for priests and to help renew the Church and the world)
- Stations of the Cross, Rosary Meditations for Parents and Children, and other materials
Please copy and pass on this material to all interested parties. If you would like more information or any of the materials mentioned in this letter, please call our toll free number 1-888-211-3041.
In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
end of Letter to Schools
March 27, 2002 message continues
Here is a card we sent when Father Carter was
dying of cancer when the schools
responded so much in October, 2000.
Do you want your school children to be holy?
Then we must pray as Mary asked at Fatima on October 13th, 1917:
I am the Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord any more, for He is already too grievously offended by the sins of men. People must say the Rosary. Let them continue saying it every day.
We would like to offer your school rosaries for the youth, the Rosary Aves (short bead by bead meditations), and consecration cards (all have the Imprimatur). We have approximately 25,000 rosaries in stock for immediate delivery to schools for October. Call our toll free number 1-888-211-3041 today to reserve your school's supply and arrange immediate shipment. We distribute the rosaries without charge by operating on a donation basis.
We must instruct our children about their souls. Our children need to learn to pray the rosary. Praying one decade a day in schools will help children to have peace and to love the rosary. They need to be taught to rely on the rosary. Devotion to the rosary could help decrease violence and increase vocations.
All of our printed materials can be downloaded from our website at www.sofc.org or ordered over the phone. The consecration cards really help in the classroom and often "spread down the hall" after one teacher has success with it.
We love you and pray for you and the children every day,
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193 Morrow, Ohio 45152
March 27, 2002 message continues
Messenger: Then in the summer before September 11, 2001
we didn't have rosary beads in the
rosary factory for the school children
in October, 2001. We had no rosary beads
and no funds.
On September 5, 2001 where Mary had
appeared like this on most of the 5ths
since July 5, 2000
July 5, 2000
January 5, 2001
March 27, 2002 message continues
Mary appeared like this as we prayed
the rosary and Shepherds of Christ prayers.
September 5, 2001
September 5, 2001
September 5, 2001
September 5, 2001
September 5, 2001
March 27, 2002 message continues
On her birthday September 8, 2001, I got a
strong message from Mary.
We need to distribute rosaries to the schools
and circulate rosary meditations with the Imprimatur and
consecration cards to our schools.
Look at Jesus as He carried the cross
March 27, 2002 message continues
Messenger: Look at Jesus at the pillar -
March 27, 2002 message continues
JESUS SUFFERED FOR ALL THE SIN
IN THE WORLD TODAY.
Please help me do what Our Lady and
Our Lord has asked us to do.
We have a
School Rosary Program
1) Rosary aves (click on)
one 8½ X 11 sheet, also on PDF file
for children with short meditations
2) consecration cards
4) rosary kits for children to make rosaries
5) scapulars when available
6) Rosary meditations for Parents and Children
with Imprimatur click on
7) Fr. Mike's disc and tape -
I. There are discs on the rosary.
Fr Mike says all 15 decades, it is the
straight rosary. He has said the
rosary weekly on the radio for 20 years.
8) Fr. Mike's videos
II. The rosary said by Fr Mike is on
video with pictures
(about 15 minutes each)
It is awesome
9) tape and disc and video of rosary aves
all with Imprimatur led by Fr. Mike
Other materials for children include
1) Rosary prayer for Little people
2) Many tapes of rosaries
3) Coloring Books for children
March 18, 1996
Excerpt from the Apostle's Manual
Very carefully discerned by Father Carter
Messenger: Mary wants the children to pray the rosary. She wants us to spread the rosary meditations to the children.
Included in the Children's Rosary Book are the windows at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
Mary speaks: Reach the children with these rosaries and the consecration prayers. We need to encourage children to join the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement. They should be told to pray the rosary daily and to consecrate their little hearts to Jesus and Mary.
Please encourage all to use these meditations and circulate the rosaries. Please encourage the chapters in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to pray the rosary with these meditations. The windows in the Rosary Book, ready to be published, must be in color. Many will grow in their relationship to the Heart of Jesus through the rosary.
All are to pray the rosary daily and consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Please tell all Associate members to pray the rosary and consecration prayers daily. I ask that each member pray the prayers in the Handbook every day.
Please circulate tapes with the Handbook prayers and encourage all to pray them every day.
Our world is suffering far more than we know. We must reach the children with the rosary and consecration prayers. Tell children about the love of Jesus. Spread messages of His love to children in the Movement.
We must pray before the tabernacle. We must give children messages about Jesus in the Eucharist. Children should pray before Jesus in the tabernacle. Jesus loves the little children. Bring your children to Jesus. He will give them special graces is this troubled world.
We must take our children to Mass and Communion whenever possible. Children need Jesus in their lives.
Please, I beg you to tell the children to pray. The children need Jesus in their lives.
end of March 18, 1996 message
February 9, 1997
Excerpt from the Apostle's Manual
Very carefully discerned by Father Carter
Jesus speaks: I am promising the greatest graces to anyone praying the rosary this way. That is why it is important that the Rosary Aves reach the children as well as the Children's Rosary Book.
Ask Ellen to please continue working on the Children's Rosary Book. The book needs to be published immediately. Ask Sheila to work on all rosaries for publication with the imprimatur.
Abundant graces will be given, overwhelming experiences when these rosaries and the stations, the seven sorrows are prayed on the sheets or from the tape.
Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary will change many hearts. Abundant graces are given to take them to Our Hearts and permanent experiences will happen in their hearts.
These are My writings to help bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart. When they are used, I will draw them ever closer to My Heart. Anyone living the Blue Book messages and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary will know My life alive in them. The Scriptures will live in their lives, they will know Me and My Mother in their very being. I am writing the messages of My love on their hearts. I am giving them insights into the mysteries of My love when they fervently use these writings and live them. They will become My apostles for the new era when they live and meditate on these writings.
I have unveiled the Scriptures in these writings. I have lifted the veil between you and Me. I have given you insights into My most intimate love I have never revealed before. I have given you the greatest love of the Mass. As others use this Mass Book, I will give them the grace to love the Mass, to see it with eyes unveiled.
These are My writings to help bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart. The devil has blocked these writings. The grace I give with My words and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary are so great that anyone using My words given here will develop the most intimate love affair with Me.
These are the writings I give to bring about the greatest era where men will most intimately love Me. I have revealed the most intimate secrets of My Heart here and I have been treated with hatred by some men. This wounds Me. Will you take this great gift to the far ends of the earth for Me? It is greatly through these writings, the writings of Fr. Carter and Rita, that My Most Sacred Heart will reign and the heart of My Mother will triumph.
Oh, listen to Me, listen to Mary, listen to My Father. Give these books to all souls and I will give them the grace to have an intimate love affair with Me. Every book should include a consecration and morning offering card. Ask Don to print as many as possible. Each book must include a donation envelope to help the Ministry to continue. The hearts of men will be changed through these writings. They are My writings to change men's hearts to hearts of love. Please circulate God's Blue Books and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary to a hungry soul. I will write the messages of My love on their hearts. Please circulate the Priestly Newsletter Book, priestly newsletters, and Tell My People, to the priests. Include the Prayer Manual and brochure. You must contact the Church, the family, and the schools with the consecration.
Please, I beg you, My shepherds, it is through your work that many will come to My Heart and My Mother's Heart. There will be one flock and one Shepherd. Pray for the support, both financially and prayfully, from all members. Oh, how I love you. I love you, My shepherds, I love you, My apostles of love for the new era. You are My apostles of My Eucharistic Heart. My Heart will reign and I will be King and Center of the hearts of men. I will be the King in all churches and all families and schools. You will help greatly to bring this about. I love you. Jesus
Read God's Blue Book II, p. 68:
I am the Good Shepherd. I know Mine and they follow Me. I am truly there directing you. The littlest detail in your life is tended to by Me. You do not have to worry for one thing. I will take care of you. Let go and surrender to Him Whose love for you surpasses all your desires on this earth. It is in spiritual bankruptcy, you will feel a new closeness and intense love with Me.
I am Jesus, your God. I care for you like a doting mother. I never leave your side. I watch you. I wait for you. I am the most tender of hearts. Bring your cares to Me and I will tuck you into My Sacred Heart. You will be made whole in Me. My Blood I drip on you and you are cleansed by My Blood. You are engulfed in a sea of love. This is true love, come down from the Father and with the Holy Spirit. You know Mary was with you all day yesterday. She is always with Me and I am with you. She loves you so much!
I am feeding the flock the messages of My love in these love letters in God's Blue Book. I ask you now to feed the hungry with My words. Feed the hungry and I will give them the grace to know and love Me with the most intimate love.
People will beg for Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary for they will receive great graces and experiences when they pray them.
See page 25, God's Blue Book II. "Do not worry", August 25, 1995 noon:
You think that you know suffering. Look at Me as I knelt in the Garden. I saw before Me all of the sufferings that I would undergo, but My greatest sufferings were not the sufferings that I would experience to My body, even to My death on the cross, but the sufferings of My Heart, the rejection of those that I loved, I loved so dearly that I gave My life and they rejected me. This was to their own detriment. They would lose their souls to the fires of hell, despite all that I was about to undergo.
I love you to My death!
I am Jesus, My life lives in the Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. It lives in your hearts when you use the messages I have given to you, My gift of love to you, Jesus.
end of February 9, 1997 message
October 5, 1996
Very carefully discerned by Father CarterI am Our Lady of the Rosary. The Fatima message will unfold around the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I am begging you, please, publish these Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I appeared daily for 14 months and delivered rosaries for the world. Why have these rosaries been held back from this world? Souls are dropping into hell. Do you comprehend the importance of these rosaries to the Fatima message?
I have appeared as Our Lady of Light and Our Lady of Sorrows delivering these rosaries.
I am now delivering this message as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
A great mission I give to you, my beloved apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement is to live these rosaries and spread the messages to the world. You must reach the world with these teachings I am giving in the rosary.
On this October 5, 1996, I beg you as your heavenly Mother to not ignore the importance of these rosaries. I have appeared, I have begged, I have warned you. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. His hand is struck with power.
Today is the 5th of the month, first Saturday. I beg all to study this message and to tell all that come on October 13th, 1996 the importance of these live rosaries and the completion of the Fatima message.
I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary. This is the key to watching the Movement spread. I am assisting you in publishing and circulating these rosaries. Anyone who stops the rosary messages and meditations will deal with my Son, Jesus!
Souls are at stake and souls have been lost because of the delays to hold back the messages in God's Blue Book and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Any negative references in the Movement to these messages displeases my Son for you have been given the greatest gifts in these revelations. I am asking all to help in the circulation of these rosaries and messages. We are communicating to the world majorly in these messages. The completion of the Fatima message is greatly dependent on these messages. Do not give into Satan any longer to block these messages. You are dealing with my Son, Jesus. This is a great gift given to the world. It would please my Son greatly if you expressed to Him your great thanks for the gifts He has given to you. Your answers are found in these messages. They must be studied and recognized for the great gift they are. You were chosen by God to deliver this message to the world. The ingratitude of many displeases my Son greatly. It is now time for the leaders of the Movement and all apostles to support these messages. It is now time to study the content in its entirety. You are missing the key directions because you do not even read the messages.
I am Mary, your Mother. You will be rewarded with the funds needed when you publish these messages and rosaries.
end of October 5, 1996 message
October 5, 1995
Very carefully discerned by Father Carter
Mary speaks: I am Mary, your Mother. This is an urgent call to you at the Center and the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I have appeared as Our Lady of Light for 14 months daily at the Center. I have given to you special rosaries to be circulated among the youth and for all of your devout souls to be drawn closer to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. These rosaries are an important part of the fulfillment of Fatima.
I have called a special rosary on the 5th of each month in honor of the 5 wounds suffered by my Son and the 5 blasphemies suffered to my Immaculate Heart. I have called and called for all to follow the promises given at Fatima for those who honor my request to pray on the First Saturday of the month. I am calling out an urgent plea to answer my call. I have appeared from April 5th, until September 5th, at the Center, six appearances. The first rosary received in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel was March 17th, a very important rosary, received before the exposed Eucharist. I requested the rosary be prayed in the presence of the tabernacle. On March 21, 1995, a special rosary was prayed before the Pieta at the Shepherds of Christ meeting. Many of my children saw events at that rosary. On March 30, 1995, I came in a special way, the corner was filled with a tinted film and I was adorned in such light and alive. At this time I requested the rosary be prayed in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel. The rosary was prayed there for the Shepherds of Christ meetings and many nights. This continued for six months. On September 1st, I gave a very special rosary at 12:00 noon, Friday, a time my Son requested that the rosary be prayed at the Center. Rosaries were given on most Fridays at 12:00 noon. Very tender rosaries of my Son's special love for His beloved souls. I want published a book of these rosaries received on Friday at 12:00 noon. I want published the first book of rosaries with all the rosaries already discerned.
In this book, you should include pictures of the windows in the Rosary Chapel, the love songs given from my Son, Jesus, the Seven Sorrows and the messages I have specified. The second book of rosaries should be all of the rosaries received during the Shepherds of Christ meetings. These rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary were given to teach chapter members about Our lives. They are to be spread to this world. They will lead the hearts of your members to my Heart and the Heart of my Son. A book should be published as soon as possible for rosaries for children.
I have given many children's rosaries, and the early rosaries were given for children. These rosaries should be used in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement.
We have given to you thirteen books. Many answers to your problems are in these books. These books, God's Blue Book and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary are an important tool to draw souls back to the Church. My Son is so wounded by the indifference and neglect given to Him in the Eucharist.
The Center will light up this world, for many of my messages and my Son's messages were received there. The rosaries were received at the Center. The hearts of many will be filled with the love of God when you circulate these rosaries.
I call out to you. I will continue to come on the 5th of each month. The time was changed at Our Lady of the Woods for I have requested that the rosary be prayed close to 6:30 p.m.
Your Center will remain divided. The funds will come when these rosaries and love letters are circulated.
The funds for the Shepherds of Christ will come when you circulate and publish the books and tapes. I have given to you information about these books. My Son has requested a book of messages given after the daily Masses. These messages will lead many to a deep union with God during the Mass.
You are given great gifts in these messages. Satan has confused and tried to stop these messages. These messages need to circulate. They will lead many to God. I beg you with my motherly Heart to please listen to me. Today is a special day, this October 5th. This is my message to all, to help circulate these messages. Pray earnestly for their circulation and publication. Pray for the funds to help you circulate the books and tapes. The tapes will help many in hospitals, nursing homes. Pray for the funding and it will come.
Many other messengers will come to confuse the importance of these messages. SATAN wants these messages stopped. When they are circulated, my Son will unite deeper and deeper in such oneness with many hearts. These will be the soldiers that will carry His love to this world. Unless these messages of His love are transmitted in the Church, the Church will continue to suffer.
I beg you to listen. I am Mary, your Mother. Many of my little children will go to hell. You hold personal messages from Our Hearts and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
I am Mary, your Mother, and thank you for responding to my request.
end of October 5, 1995 message
From the Message of December 19, 1996:
Jesus speaks: And the light shone in the darkness and the darkness grasped it not, but to as many as responded, they became the children of the light and from them His life flowed into the hearts that were cold and dark and slowly, very slowly, the light began to steal across the darkened sky and the moon was covered with blood. The blood was the blood of the Lamb. The blood represented the blood He shed to give us life.
Rosaries for children
all very carefully discerned by Fr Ed Carter
Vision - March 20, 1997
Junior Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Mary appeared as Our Lady of Fatima for one hour and 15 minutes. Mary appeared in the Sorrowful Mother statue at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
I was at Our Lady's House for the Junior Shepherds of Christ meeting. I cannot remember any great apparition of Mary in the Sorrowful Mother statue since August 12 and 13, 1996. She appeared all night and two times on August 13, 1996, once right before I went to the rosary at Tom's farm about 5:30 p.m. (the night John was there and St. Michael came out of the water). Mary comes when you least expect her.
Tonight I went to the Holy Spirit Center for the rosary with the Junior Shepherds of Christ. We could not pray in the Rosary chapel because Fr. Smith was going to say Mass. We could not pray in the Sorrowful Mother's chapel because the pews were draped with work clothes. We could not pray in the social hall because the band was playing. The only place left was in the hall on the other side of the wall from the band. The youth in the Shepherds of Christ chapter decided this was the place and moved pews in front of the statue.
As we began the rosary I began to see Mary, covered with a mist. Then I saw light around her. She got bigger than the statue, her face softened to that of the most beautiful woman—the same as the picture I took on Mother's Day l995 when she told me to buy film and take her picture. She was all adorned in light. She changed, around her head and she became a young, beautiful girl. She then changed into a lady of immense light, all white, beautiful and young. I wanted to cry in awe looking at her. I wanted to stop the rosary and just see the apparition, but I continued to speak as she spoke through me.
The whole rosary was on Our Lady of Fatima. She turned into Our Lady of Fatima, so white, so beautiful, young in her face. I have seen many statues of Our Lady of Fatima. I have seen her all white and adorned in light before—Our Lady of Light, that is what she called herself.
On October 5, 1996 I saw her at Immaculata in the grotto. She had told me earlier that day she was Our Lady of the Rosary and gave a very strong message.
I do not recall seeing her in an apparition in the Sorrowful Mother's statue since August 13, 1996.
She was clearly, clearly, "Our Lady of Fatima" - LIVE. I saw her. I am in awe and wanted more, it was so beautiful!
She may have appeared as Our Lady of Fatima the first time. She was covered with the greatest light—a light as from a fire and all white, but on July 5, 1994 when she first appeared,
I did not know what Our Lady of Fatima looked like.
I know tonight she was like every statue I have ever seen of Our Lady of Fatima, glistening,, and all white. She had beads or embroidery around her cloak. I know she looked like the Lady of Fatima statues but LIVE.
Every time we sang A Song From Jesus she would shine with the brightest light and her face would fill with the greatest joy.
Even in a lighted hall, Mary would appear to me.
There was no place for Jesus to be born—He was born the Light of the World in a stable in Bethlehem and the brightest star shone above His bed.
This rosary on Fatima needs to circulate to the youth. Mary appeared to tell us to tell the youth this rosary. It does not have any message from Mary, only information from her for the youth.
Mary's message for the youth: a rosary on Fatima—as she appeared to deliver it.
This is a great comfort to me. She appeared, Our Lady of Fatima, to tell us that this is truly a major part of the completion of the Fatima message.
The youth told me they could not hear the rosary, only the loud music of the band. I did not hear the band at all—but was in awe with Mary's appearing and the rosary!
At one point I saw a little blond hair sticking out from under her veil at the top of her head.
At least three times I saw this immense Lady of Light turn into Our Lady of Fatima. It was as if she was transformed from the Lady of Light into the Lady of Fatima.
The room was a brightly lighted hallway with big balls of light that came down from the ceiling.
She was adorned in light, brighter than the hallway, light as bright as seven suns, the Lady of Light.
It is in her womb we see the light, the light of knowing God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
end of March 20, 1997 vision
March 20, 1997
- Our heavenly Mother Mary, gave messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions. She told Jacinta, one of the three visionaries at Fatima...
"'Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.'27
"This last message offers us an excellent opportunity to summarize the Fatima message. It tells us "that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"At the center of the veneration for which Our Lord calls is the act of consecration to His Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart." 28
- You should not be afraid, for Jesus and Mary are with us. They are watching us, and they are helping us in everything that we do. God is in charge.
- So we come to this rosary to gather and to pray as the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates. It is in this rosary that we will receive help to not be afraid, to help to take the light to the dark world.
- It is in going through our Mother Mary that we will be formed more and more into the image and the likeness of Jesus.
- The Child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary, through the power of the Holy Spirit. When we go to the heart of Mary, the spiritual womb, we are transformed more and more to be children of light.
- How Mary loves the children of this world. She guards them and mothers them more than any earthly mother. Mary guards us with her motherly care, and watches over us, and wants to lead us to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- Christ showed us. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He came into this world in the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the Virgin Mary in order to have this close union with God. Mary is the gateway into the Heart of Jesus.
- At Fatima, Mary spoke to the children and she called them her children. We must realize that she is calling us, her children, to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- What of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are our refuge in this life. They are the Hearts of true love. It is in giving our hearts to Jesus and to Mary that we will have hearts filled with holy love.
- So much of this world has turned to hearts that are cold. Jesus wants love, burning love, from the children of this world, and He is given a cold heart.
- We carry Jesus within our hearts.
- When we visit others we bring the Jesus that lives within us to the other person. We embrace Jesus when we embrace each other in love.
- Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth. The Child Jesus was within Mary's womb. We carry Jesus within ourselves. We receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. When we go to Communion, we go to our pews, and we have the Son of God within our hearts. He is as present in our hearts as He was when He was carried in the womb of Mary, when she went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth.
- We do not even realize the great gifts God has given to us when He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Think of what it would be like if He took away the gift of the Holy Eucharist, if He took away the Mass.
- We must be strong. We are the youth that are being sent to go into a world that has turned sinful. Some have turned their backs on God. We must realize, that we must be strong. It is hard in this world, but we must go to Jesus. We must spend time with Him everyday.
- Jesus is the Son of Mary. Jesus and Mary are with us.
- Hail Mary...
- We must listen to the words of scripture, the words that we are given as teachings. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that we will comprehend the word of God, for God is speaking to us in His word. The Holy Spirit gives us understanding into these words that we will know God and love Him.
- Mary brought forth an infant child. She watched Him. She cared for Him. All through His life, she stayed close to Him. All through our lives our Mother Mary is forever by our sides.
- We must be strong, for we are being called by God. It is not a myth. He is calling each one of us to be leaders to help to lead the other youth to God.
The Birth of Jesus
- The heavenly Father allowed Mary to appear at Fatima, and she told us what we must do. She told us that in order to have peace in the world we must give our hearts to her and give our hearts to her Son, Jesus.
- She said that if we did not pay attention to her there would be a great war. Man ignored the pleading of Our Lady at Fatima, and there was World War II. Many, many, many people were killed. They suffered a brutal death.
- At Fatima, she showed the three young children the fires of hell. They were very young, and they said they would have died of fright had Our Lady not assured them that they would not go to hell.
- Why would Our Lady appear to children and show children the souls suffering in the fires in hell?
- Mary appears at Fatima, and she is ignored. To this very day we do not do what Mary told us to do at Fatima. At Fatima she promised in the end the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and her heart will triumph.
- Jesus Christ came into the world in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came as the Light of the World. He will be, in this great era of peace to come, the King and the center of all hearts.
- He came in poverty. He was born in a stable. He came to show us that the great riches are not found in the riches of the world, that they are found in Him. He is the King, but He comes into this world in poverty.
- The greatest riches are found in the Heart of Christ.
- It is so simple. Why do we not love God, why do we not love one another?
- Why does man think that he can ignore God, that he is in control, that he can do his own will?
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- The old man Simeon said in the Temple that "Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-" (Lk. 2:34)
- And he said to Mary, "and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare." (Lk. 2:35)
- Mary is the Mother of all the children of the world, and look how she is treated by so many of her children. Many abuse her name. They abuse her images. They do not love her. She is their Mother, and they do not love her.
- Mary told us at Fatima what we must do in order to have peace in this world. The fourth commandment tells us we must obey our earthly mother. What makes us think that we do not have to obey our heavenly Mother?
- She said that man was sinful and that he was offending God. She said to Jacinta before she died, "I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes." 29
- Here it is 80 years after Fatima and we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother and the wishes that she gave to us when she appeared at Fatima. After World War II you would think that everyone would have heeded her message of Fatima.
- Satan goes about the earth as a roaring lion, searching for souls to devour. When Mary showed the children at Fatima the fires of hell, she was telling them that hell was a reality and that we must go about the world and try to lead others to her Son.
- What if you were one of the children at Fatima and our Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to you, in her light, and in her beauty? What if she said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go...If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed..." 30 What if she showed you the fires of hell and the souls suffering? Would you help?
- Would your life change if Mary appeared to you and told you these things? Would you go and spend your life trying to tell others about the vision that she gave to you? Would you take this with the utmost urgency? If Mary was appearing to you, would you do something to heed her warnings?
- Remember Noah and the Ark? The people were sinning up to the time that Noah entered the Ark.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- They were warned. They were warned over and over again of their sinfulness. They were told that they must change, but they would not obey and so God told Noah to build an Ark.
- And all men were destroyed, but those men on Noah's Ark.
- Mary searched for the Child Jesus in the Temple. Today, there are many searching for those things that will make them happy. We will not be happy if our lives are not rooted in God.
- We must go to Mary in order to be close to God. As Noah went into the Ark for his refuge, we to must go to the heart of Mary. She is the Ark that will lead us to the Heart of her Son.
- So many this day are sinning. They must go to the temple. Mary is the temple that we go to, in order to find God. We go to her spiritual womb, to her heart, and we find God. We must do as Our Lady told us at Fatima, and give Mary our hearts. All through the day we give Mary our hearts and Jesus our hearts.
- This is our job, to spread the Fatima message, to do what Mary has told us to do at Fatima, to give Jesus our hearts, and to tell all the other youth that we must do what Mary said at Fatima. We must give Mary and Jesus our hearts, pray the rosary, go to church on first Saturday, and tell Jesus and Mary we are sorry for the sins in this world.
- Mary's peace plan is so simple to follow. We have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima. Mary appeared on July 13, 1917 to the three children. Mary showed the three children a vision of hell. She told them,
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace."31
We must obey Mary. The plan is the same plan today. We must reach the youth of this world with the consecration We must tell them to give their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
- Mary is the temple. We will find Jesus if we go to Mary.
Song: "Oh Holy Dwelling Place of God..."
- We have been given great gifts from Our Lord and from Our Lady. We want to be leaders, to lead other young people to Jesus and to Mary. We must thank them for the gifts we are given, for what we do with our lives will make the difference to so many souls. She showed the children the souls in hell. Visualize this as clearly as possible in your mind. What you do to help to spread the message of His love will make the difference to so many souls.
- Can we truly look at our Mother, Mary? See her before us, adorned in the greatest light. See her glistening? Look into her beautiful face, into her eyes. Tell her we must help to lead her children to the Heart of her Son, that you will help her to help others so they will not be lost to the fires of hell forever.
NOTES:27. Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven [Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983], pp. 9-10.
28. Rev. Edward Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, [Milford: Faith Publishing Co., 1994], p. 18.
29. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op. cit., pp. 9-10.
30. Ibid., pp. 4-5.
31. Ibid., p. 4.
end of March 20, 1997 rosary meditations
FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN
April 21, 1995
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
The Agony in the Garden
- Jesus: Agony of agonies! How I suffered, My dear ones, in the Garden. I saw before Me all the sins of all men from all time. I knew the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite My suffering.
- Jesus: People do not want to hear this day. They plug up their ears and close their eyes. Children are being murdered in their mother's wombs!
- Jesus: I saw before Me all the vileness in men's hearts, the cruelty they do to one another. How My Heart was wounded, for I love souls so dearly.
- Jesus: You were created by the Father. You are His precious creation.
- Jesus: How He loves the little children of this world! They are so precious to Him!
- Jesus: I saw before Me all the suffering I was about to experience.
- Jesus: I asked My Father that, if it were possible, this cup be removed from Me, but, not My Will, but His Will be done.
- Jesus: My apostles-those that I loved-they slept!
- Jesus: My little ones, can you not come and pray with Me? I asked My apostles to spend one hour with Me and they slept! Those that I loved and wanted to be close to slept!
- Jesus: I am your best friend Jesus. I gave My life for you that you could be with Me in heaven. My little ones, how I love you and want to be so close to you.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
Jesus Is Scourged at the Pillar
- R. Jesus was led away. They pulled His hair! They poked Him and hit Him! They took Him away and tied Him to a pillar!
- R. What did Jesus do that these men felt they could put Him to death?
- R. How hard it is sometimes to walk in this world today, to stand up for God when others have forgotten Him.
- R. They took Jesus, tied Him to a pillar and whipped Him with harsh instruments that tore His skin and made Him bleed.
- R. This is your best friend, Jesus. He is God! He came to earth so that we might be with Him forever in heaven. See Him covered with wounds, deep wounds, His marks of love covering His entire body!
- Mary: Tell your children to pray the rosary. I am Mary, your mother. I give to you this rosary to spread to the children of this world. It is the rosary that will draw their hearts closer to my Son, Jesus.
- Mary: They untied my Son and led Him away, covered with wounds, whipped and beaten.
- Mary: Your friends may persecute you, my little children. They are cruel sometimes. Know that Jesus is your best friend. He loves you so much that He suffered the scourging at the pillar.
- R. Do you know how it is to love someone and have them treat you cruelly. Jesus loves each and every soul so much that He suffered and died for them. How He is treated cruelly by those souls He loves so dearly!
- R. He asks you to love all men! There is not one soul that He would not give His life for. He asks you to love those that are cruel to you, to be kind to all men, to follow in His ways. His ways are always gentle. His ways are kind. His way is the way of love.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
- Jesus: They took Me and gave Me a throne. They covered My bloodied wounds with a dirty robe and then pounded sharp thorns into My head.
- Jesus: They laughed-a cruel, hateful laugh! They laughed and spit in My face and called Me a king! These were the souls that I gave My life for.
- Jesus: You will be persecuted for My sake. The world has turned away from God. They have made other things their gods. They want themselves to be supreme. My children, pray for your world, for your prayers so please the Heavenly Father.
- Jesus: Your friends are cruel to you. Love those who are cruel! People that are cruel are hurting inside.
- Jesus: You must forgive. Pray for grace from the Spirit to transform you to be more like Jesus.
- Jesus: Mary walked by My side all through My life. She is your mother. She walks by your side. Every minute of the day, your mother is with you.
- Jesus: You are My little saints in this world. I love you so dearly and want to be so close to you. I never leave you. I am your beloved Jesus, Savior of the world.
- Jesus: You will suffer from those who you wish would love you. But look how I suffered, My little ones! See Me as they spit in My face and hit Me on the head. The blood ran from My mouth from the blows they gave to My head. This is the love that I have for you.
- Jesus: Do always the Will of the Father. He loves you, My dear, little children. Listen in your heart and you will hear Him speak to you.
- Jesus: Children need to pray to the Holy Spirit. Ask the Holy Spirit to be your friend, to be with you and to guide you on your way.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
- R. Jesus carried a heavy cross laden with the sins of the world.
- R. He did not give up His cross. He carried His cross. He did not complain. Covered with wounds and covered with blood, He carried the cross on His back.
- Jesus: I ask you to carry the little crosses I give you this day. It is in carrying these crosses that you will grow closer to Me.
- Jesus: Satan wants you to be willful. He wants you to demand your own way. The way to Me, to the Father, to heaven, is to do the Will of the Father.
- R. Covered with blood, He could scarcely go on. He fell under the cross three times. He did not give the cross up. He collapsed from the weight of it.
- R. How closely united Jesus is to His mother. His mother was with Him in such close union His whole life. Now their eyes meet on the way to Calvary. In that meeting of the eyes there is such joy to see each other but such sorrow to watch each other suffer.
- Jesus: My dear, little ones, I call out to you and ask you to pray for your friends in school.
- Jesus: When you see people who are mean, pray for them. They are hurting in their hearts.
- R. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit live inside of you every minute when you are in the state of grace. They live in such a special way within your very heart.
- R. Make your hearts pure and model your lives after the lives of Jesus and Mary.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Dies on the Cross
- R. The greatest of all agonies, the agony of the Heart! How Jesus loves each and every special child!
- R. He loves them so much that He gave His flesh and blood for each and every soul.
- Jesus: The Father, out of greatest love, gave you a free will. I died on the cross. It was My Father's Will. But I remained at peace for I knew the Father's love. The Father loves you, My beloved children. Go to Him, talk to Him. Know that He loves you deeply.
- R. Jesus has not gone. As He gave His life on the cross, He gives His life this day. He is here in His humanity and His divinity in the consecrated host, longing and waiting for you to come and be alone with Him.
- R. We want God to be more like us, but God is as He is. God is a mystery! Give us the grace to know more and more the mystery of God.
- R. When we are persecuted, help us to see before our eyes the crucified Jesus, to know that He was persecuted.
- R. Mary is calling you to holiness. Will you turn your hearts to God?
- R. Souls that are holy are at peace.
- R. When you have love, you have joy!
- R. The way to God is to love.
Song after the last decade: I come to you with greatest love…
end of April 21, 1995 rosary meditations
Children's Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary
April 25, 1996
- Mary: This is a rosary for the children of America. This is a rosary from your Mother Mary, on this April 25th, of 1996. May the children of America unite in one heart, in one mind and love with my Son Jesus with all their hearts.
- Mary calls us as the children of light to march across this world and to carry the banner of His light in our hearts, that all may see His life within us and praise the Almighty God who loves us with His burning Heart of love.
- See Jesus adorned in the brightest light as He comes forth from the tomb. This is the Almighty God, all-powerful, clothed in all splendor and glory and He has chosen each one of you, for this mission to help lead the light across this world. For generations to come all will remember your fervor and your love of God as it spreads from your hearts to all that you touch.
- He is alive and He lives in this world in the hearts of men. The youth will carry the love of Jesus for the future generation.
Jesus: I am calling you to be the backbone of this Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement, to lead the children and the adults to the love of the Almighty God.
- He came, He died, and He rose on the third day to give us life. He is filling each one of us with His abundant life, that we will go into the world and He will live in us in all of our actions.
- I am the messenger. The message is from God, from Jesus and Mary to you, to be His youth to carry His love to this darkened world. The world that is filled with such sin and agony.
- Do you hear the cries of your heavenly Mother? Will you go to her and let her fill you with her motherly love, that you will have the strength to carry out this mission?
- Song: Here I Am Lord
- Jesus: Who will I send if you say no to this mission?
- See the Heart of Jesus after the resurrection. The glorified Heart of Jesus filled with such light and vibrancy, radiating His love. See it pulsate. This is the love that He has for all men.
THE ASCENSION OF OUR LORD INTO HEAVEN
- Jesus: My youth, My youth will carry My love to this world. You must be holy in your hearts. I am calling you to this holiness, to this love of God, that you will be the apostles to spread My love to this world.
- He took the apostles near the town of Bethany. He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven.
- Jesus no longer walks the earth. He lives in us as we walk this earth. He loves through us. He touches others as we live according to the will of the Father.
- Our whole life is to be spent in this oneness with God, that He can touch others through us.
- We are commissioned in Baptism to carry out His life, death and resurrection in our lives.
- Jesus: My precious ones that I have called here to this Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement, open your hearts and let Me fill your soul with My love. You are so precious to Me. I am guarding you every moment of your lives. I am watching over you. You will truly be My apostles that will lead many to My burning love. I love you, I love you, I love you.
- The apostles were filled with fear as they saw Jesus ascend into the sky. But, before Jesus ascended into the sky, He promised to send the Holy Spirit to them, that they would, when the Holy Spirit descended upon them, be filled with fearlessness and would go into the world and carry forth His message of love.
- The apostles were so filled with fear that they locked themselves in the upper room to wait for the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus: Blessed are you My chosen ones, for I am giving to you great graces. You will be joined ever closer to My Heart. Surrender and do not give into the temptation to go astray. I am the Almighty God. I guard your every heart beat. I am watching you and I know every thought that you think.
- Jesus: Satan aims to trip you up and stop you on your path. I am there to guard you and to give you My grace.
THE DESCENT UPON THE APOSTLES AND THE VIRGIN MARY
- Put yourself in the room with the Apostles and the Virgin Mary and hear the wind and the roar of a fire. There appeared over the head of the Apostles parted tongues of fire. They were filled with the Holy Spirit and they were transformed from fear to fearlessness.
- The Apostles many times were afraid. Peter denied Jesus. We see how they did not always know what was going on. But, now the Holy Spirit descended upon them and they were filled with this fearlessness, that they went out to preach the gospel.
- Jesus: You My young shepherds, My young apostles, I am sending into this world. As you hear the Scriptures during this time of the year, think of yourselves as you go into the world, to spread My love, to the world that is hurting and in pain.
- Jesus: Oh youth of America, do you see how the children and the young adults are being poisoned every moment on the television and with video games? I am the Almighty God. I ask you to pray fervently with your young hearts, for the Father will hear your prayers and He will give to you great grace to help carry out His mission for you.
- Jesus: I send you as sheep among wolves. You will calm the angered heart and many will turn their hearts to God because of the love for God in your heart.
- Jesus: Pray to the Holy Spirit fervently, all through the day.
- Jesus: He will give to you a sharing in His divine wisdom and you will know far beyond your human comprehension and understand so much of the plan of the Father for this world.
- Jesus: I can give you clear understanding in one, minute second that many will not know in all their years of their life. I am the Almighty God, I want to shower you with My divine wisdom.
- Jesus: My stiff-necked people, they harden their hearts and they walk away. They have made idols their gods and I wait and long for their love. Will you be My apostles to tell this world of My burning love, that many will be saved through your prayers and through all your efforts to spread this love to the world?
- Jesus: You help in the act of redemption. All of your actions should be offered as a sacrifice united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, to the Father, in the Holy Spirit.
THE ASSUMPTION OF OUR BLESSED LADY INTO HEAVEN
- The Almighty God controls our every breath and our every heart beat. We are totally dependent on Him. If we go to the highest mountain we cannot escape Him. He is with us and in our hearts at every moment. We must be at peace in our hearts, or we will not feel good in our lives.
- The television and video games have drawn many of the youth totally outside of themselves for excitement, but their hearts are withering and dying inside. There must be time spent everyday that you can hear God speak in your heart.
- To go to the world for pleasure and to forget the inner workings of your heart, is to lead a life of loneliness and pain.
- Mary: I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary and I am asking you, my beloved youth, to help spread this rosary to all the youth in world.
- Mary: I am asking you to give me your heart everyday and to tell me of your love. I will place your heart in the Heart of my Son and you will be at peace and to know Our love for you.
- The world is vast, the world is wide. The Almighty God created the world, the sun in the sky and everything in it. He has all the power. We must turn to Him and realize that He controls our life.
- If your heart has turned to darkness, how dark is dark?
- Mary: The devil wants to take my little children deeper and deeper into sin. Look at the violence in your world. I am Mary your Mother, I am calling to you, my specially chosen children of the light, to pray and to come to my heart
- Do not be willful. Obey authority. This teaches you to obey the Father.
- Mary: To His death on the cross, my Son always obeyed the will of the Father.
MARY IS CROWNED QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
- Mary: My Son obeyed always the will of His Father. My dear children, Satan wants you to be willful. You must be obedient.
- Pray that you will be humble. That you will be filled with all the virtues, that your hearts will be rooted in the love of God.
- We see Mary as the angel appeared to her and asked her to be the Mother of God. She obeyed and said yes. Then we see that the Father crowned her as Queen of heaven and earth.
- Mary: Reach with your hearts, my sweet, sweet children. Let your hearts be always alive and filled with love. Spend time alone with your beloved Jesus.
- Mary: Satan is aimed at the youth of this world. He wants to cut the youth off from their hearts. You will be my chosen ones that will lead the fire of His love (my Son) across the land.
- Mary: On this day, April 25th, 1996, I am Mary your Mother calling you to an urgent message. Listen my children, you are children of the light. You will march on the darkened world and many will be filled with hearts of love.
- Mary: I am Mary your Mother and I am telling you that the Father has called you to this Center, that you have been chosen from so many, that the Father has chosen you and is calling you to help in the work of salvation.
- Mary: Do you believe that God is truly talking to you? This is a message from your Mother. I am telling you that the Father has a great plan for each one of you gathered in this room. I am Queen of heaven and earth and you are my children of the light.
- See the souls shriveling in the fires of hell. So many this day are dropping into hell like drops of rain. As you pray fervently from your hearts to the Holy Spirit, you will see clearly the plan of the Father for you. You must pray to the Holy Spirit all through the day and spend time alone with your beloved Jesus.
- If you do not spend time each day alone with God, you will have problems in your life. For it is in those quiet moments that He teaches you about Himself and that He reveals the Father's plan for you.
Mary: I am Mary your Mother, this is a special rosary for you. I have not given very many messages in a long time. But, I have spoken to you for this is an urgent call to you, my sweet children. Thank you for your faithfulness to the Heart of my Son, Jesus. He loves you with a most burning love. I am Mary your Mother, and thank you for responding to my call.
end of April 25, 1996 rosary meditations
July 15, 1995
GLORIOUS MYSTERIES FOR CHILDREN
- R. See the picture of Jesus as He hangs on the cross, His withered body dead on the cross. See next to this the picture of Jesus as He rose from the tomb on the third day, victorious and covered in light. See so clearly in His hands and His feet the glorified wounds of Christ. This is our beloved Savior. He came to this world to save man from his sins and to give to him His divine life. We see so clearly, in His hands and His feet, these wounds.
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My dear ones, let the children come and pray, pray the rosary. I am sending you children to go into the land and tell other children about the love of God. Satan is pressing so hard on the youth! The youth are so open and thirsty! Older people many times are set in their ways. Children are young. They can hear about the love of God and change very quickly. Reach the children and the children will carry this message for many, many years.
- R. Mary Magdalene went to the tomb. When she got there the stone had been rolled back. She began to cry. While she was crying, she saw a man she thought was a gardener. It was Jesus. She recognized Jesus. She was overjoyed to see Jesus.
- Jesus: Father, forgive them for they know not what they do. Always on your lips should be words of forgiveness for your beloved brothers, for I came to show you the way. I forgave all those who persecuted Me. It is in loving God and loving one another that you will have peace, joy and love within your hearts.
- Jesus: As you are in your hearts, so shall you be in this world. I call you to holiness, I call you to prayer. Let go and release yourself to Me.
- R. Come, give me life, abundant life. I thirst to be with Thee.
- Mary: I see before me the starved children of this world, their skinny little bodies. My dear ones, there is such suffering in this world today. You hold back from talking about the love of God for fear of what people will think. See, My dear ones, see the men who will be paraded into the fires of hell for their willfulness. You must speak and tell all of the love of God. It is through these rosaries that I will touch many hearts.
- R. Jesus appeared to the apostles in the upper room. The first time he appeared, Thomas was not with them. The second time, Thomas was with them. Thomas wanted to see the nail prints. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe." (Jn 20:29)
- R. We pray for faith. We ask God to help us believe, to strengthen our faith, for us not to look for signs and wonders, but rather to feel the Almighty God inside, His almighty presence within us.
- Jesus: Let the little children come to Me. My beloved ones, I come to this earth to give you life. I love the little children. Their hearts are so pure and so gentle! This world is teaching mighty lessons, mighty lessons of evil. You must go out into the world and draw the little children to My Heart. I am calling you to bring the little children to Me.
- R. Jesus gave to the apostles the power to baptize and to forgive sins. It is through baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of heaven. We partake in His divine life.
- R. He lives in the hearts of men. He operates this day in the hearts of men. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He walked the earth, He suffered and He died. He rose on the third day. He ascended into heaven. But He leaves behind His apostles to carry out His mission in their lives.
- R. The Incarnation goes on this day in the Church.
- R. We are constantly being formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary to be more and more like Jesus. Dear Holy Spirit, transform us in the womb of the Virgin Mary, so that we may grow more and more in this likeness of our beloved Savior.
- Jesus: There are so many pure and tender hearts in the little children of this world. The children this day are being taught such vile things! How people hold back! They do not talk about the love of God with reverence. My dear little ones, I am asking you to speak to the children. They do not realize that the children need to receive this message of love. They listen to the messages themselves and tell their children so little. I am sending you into the world. I am sending you to talk to the children about the love of God.
- Jesus: My soldiers are mighty soldiers. I am fortifying them with My special graces to carry this message to the youth.
- Jesus: See before your eyes a group of children with their hearts filled with the love of God and singing. Dear ones, the children's hearts are open and pure. They can turn many children's hearts to the love of God. For they have not yet turned off their hearts, not yet turned their hearts to hearts of stone. Go to the children and tell them about the love I have for them. Tell them about the Eucharist. I ascended into heaven, but I remain with you this day, in My divinity and humanity, in the Holy Eucharist. And I remain in the hearts of men who are in the state of grace, in a very, very special way. Let the little children come to Me. Do you want the world to change? You must reach the children and the priests. You are My soldiers. It is through your example that this world will see the mighty lessons of My love.
- Jesus: Mission, My dear ones, this is your mission. You were commissioned in baptism to carry out My life, death, and resurrection in your lives. Will you follow this calling? I am Jesus, your Savior. I am asking you to go forth to this Godless world with your banner held high, with the love of God across your breast.
R. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, You are my beloved Jesus. Let us shout it from the highest mountain and declare it from the rooftops. Jesus has died, He has risen and He will come again. He is alive, He is alive, He is alive. He lives this day.
- Jesus: You make things so difficult! They are so simple! If you go to the scriptures, you see exactly what I am saying. I am saying the same thing here. If you read the Acts of the Apostles, you see how the apostles went from town to town and many were converted. It is through your efforts to spread this love of God that many will be converted. Let your hearts be fervent and on fire for the love of God. Reach the children and you will reach the world.
- R. And He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven, but He left behind the apostles to carry out His work.
Descent of The Holy Spirit on the Apostles
- R. They were all gathered in an upper room, the apostles and the Virgin Mary. See the Virgin Mary. She is seated above the apostles (in the window). The Holy Spirit descends upon them in parted tongues of fire and their hearts are transformed from fear to fearlessness.
- R. They are filled with such vibrancy and fire that they go out into the world to preach the Gospel message, the message of the love of God.
- R. Let us meditate on the mystery of God's love. Let us put aside all of the distractions in our minds and focus only on His abundant love. He is outpouring to us such love in this room as we pray the rosary. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, remains in the tabernacle and longs to communicate with us. He wants to be so close to us! I know what He is saying this day. He tells me He longs to be so close to us! He is the sweetest and most tender lover and He is waiting and waiting by the door of our heart.
- Jesus: I call you again to bring the children to Me. Have the children baptized in the Holy Spirit. Have the children pray to the Holy Spirit! Children need to have the courage to stand up for God in the circles wherein they mix this day. Many children are Godless. Many other children are mocked for professing the faith or making the sign of the cross or saying grace. Bring the children to Me and teach them about praying to the Holy Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that they will be transformed from fear to fearlessness. As the apostles carried out the Gospel message, so the children too will carry out the message of God's love.
- Jesus: Many children sit idle all summer and are looking for things to do. Tell them to come to the Junior Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters. I want this movement spread throughout the world among the youth. This is My movement to touch the youth of this world.
- Jesus: Circulate this rosary on the love of God and the love I have for My blessed, little ones.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost…
- Jesus: Do not worry about the circulation of these messages, for I am sending to you key people to help you to do this work. You must remain fearless and unattached, surrendering and yielding. I am giving to you abundant graces to carry out this work. Surrender and let go and watch things happen around you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. My youth will march on this world with hearts filled with fire for the love of God.
- Jesus: I will give to you rosaries such as these for children to use in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement. I want the children in this movement to have these meditations, to use them and to know exactly what I am telling them. I am Jesus. I will give the youth great graces to be drawn ever closer to My Heart through My Mother's Heart.
- Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. I am calling My children to unite under the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement and to carry this movement across the United States to children who are hurting and in pain. Many children this day are suffering far beyond your realization. I am Jesus. I am begging you to be open to all the children I send to you and to tell them about the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement.
The Assumption of Our Lady
- R. Mary is taken, body and soul, into heaven. She remained on the earth after the death of Jesus. Now she is taken to her final glory.
- R. Mary remains as Mother of the Church and Mother of each one of us. She is by our side. She is with us, molding us and forming us in her womb, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to be more and more like her Son Jesus.
- Mary: Go to the children now, My dear, dear ones. I am Mary, your mother. I am asking you to go out to the children. Many children will lose their souls and be condemned to the fires of hell. It is through your efforts to spread this movement, the Junior Shepherds of Christ, that these children will be saved from their own doom.
- Mary: Little children's prayers are so powerful! I am Mary, your Mother. I am asking you to man the forces and have my little army of children ready and marching on this world with their pure little hearts and talking about the love of God. Children love to sing and they will love to pray when they know about the lives of my Son Jesus and myself, when you teach them about the Mass and the great gifts they are given. Give to children the first Blue Book and let them hear the personal love letters my Son is delivering to them.
- Jesus: You are missing a big source of your power by not contacting the children. When children pray, there is power. Children joined in numbers are a vital force for spreading this movement across the United States. Your land is a land that is very sick. It is in curing the children of their illnesses that your land will prosper.
- Mary: Think of the little children coming to Mass and longing to receive my Son Jesus in the Holy Eucharist. Think of them coming with their little hearts and telling Jesus of their love. I am Mary, their Mother, and I want to rock them and hold them tenderly, close to my Heart, to rock them and cuddle them in my Heart. I love each precious little young child. Will you tell them for me? I am Mary, and I am calling you to reach out to the children.
- Mary: Children are being taught at such an early age about sex, but they are not being taught about the love of God. I am Mary, your Mother. You must have courage to stand up and talk about the love of God. Think of how the children are being taught this day about all the vile things. People have the courage to stand up and spread such filth, but so few speak to the children about the burning love of my Son Jesus. How my Son Jesus loves the little children.
Jesus: Let the little children come to Me.
- Mary: I want this rosary to circulate among the children. I want you to encourage children to pray the rosary with these meditations. I want to tell the children how I love them with the tenderest, motherly love and how I am protecting them and guarding them and watching them. I am spreading My Motherly mantle over them. I am Mary, the Mother of Jesus and the mother of all the children of this world.
- Mary: Think of how a mother loves her children. I love my children with the tenderest motherly love. Will you help me lead these tender young hearts to the Heart of my beloved Son, on fire for love of them? Many souls will be condemned to hell for their sinfulness and their willfulness. I am asking you to go out and to talk to the children about the love of my Son.
- Mary: These rosary meditations and the Blue Books should be circulated among the children. I am asking you to carry the Blue Book to the children and have them read it so they know how much Jesus, my Son, loves them.
The Crowning of Mary
- Mary: The soul was created by God the Father to know and love God. Nothing on the face of this earth will feed the starved soul except the love of God. Make it clear to the children that their souls were created for the love of God. Their souls are hungry. They need to feed their souls with the love of God.
- R. Mary was crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. We, too, some day, if we love God and love each other, will be given a place in heaven far beyond our comprehension. We cannot understand the immensity of the love of God. Jesus Christ came to this earth. He was born a little baby. He suffered and died. He rose on the third day and ascended into heaven. He wants us to be with Him forever and ever in heaven.
- Mary: The ways of this world are very evil ways. The little children are being taught young such evilness! I am your Mother. I am calling out to you to carry out this mission, for the children need to know the love of my Son. You will be given great graces to reach the children. You must know that Satan will press very hard to try to stop any efforts that you may make in trying to reach the children. I am Mary, your Mother, and I am protecting you with my motherly mantle.
- Mary: If you instruct the children, as I have instructed you, on the lives of Jesus and Mary, they will love to pray the rosary.
- Jesus: It is through the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement that I will reach the youth throughout this world.
- Mary: Children every day need to consecrate their hearts to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Jesus: When you are tired and weary, know that Satan is pressing on you. You are receiving abundant graces to carry out this work. I will see to the publishing of these messages. You must release yourself and pray as you have never prayed before. Pray that the Father will answer your prayers. Pray in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, through the intercession of the Sorrowful Mother.
- Mary: I am so sorrowful for the little lost children of this world, for the slaughter of the little innocent babies within the womb of their mothers, for the slaughter of the minds of children in many classrooms. I am Mary, your Mother. Speak out, pray for the courage from the Holy Spirit to speak out for the love of God. If this world can talk about so many vile things, if it shows movies in the movie theaters where Satan is coming out of the screen, my dear ones, you can surely talk about the tender, burning Heart of my Son Jesus.
- Mary: Many young hearts will be converted and, in that conversion, the power of their prayers will be magnified far beyond your comprehension. I am Mary, your Mother. This is a rosary given from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary on July 15, 1995. This is a call to reach the children in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement, to bring them to my Immaculate Heart, that they may be consecrated in my Heart and consecrated in the Heart of my Son.
- Mary: Tell the children to pray to my Son and the Holy Spirit for the courage to go into this world, for they are fighting a battle every day in this world and my Son will reward them with abundant grace and great gifts of His tender love. I am Mary, your Mother. I have called out to you. Harken to my call and tell all involved of my request here. I love you, my sweet little children, and I love the little children of the world. Let the little children come to my Son Jesus and let them forever rest in His burning Heart of love.
Song: Little child, little child, come and rest in My arms. Be with Me, little child, I want you with Me, you are hurting, My loved one. I am waiting for you, come into My Heart now. I love you.
end of July 15, 1995 rosary meditations
March 27, 2002 message continues
On April 6, 2002 there will be a special
talk given about the rosary and rosary
materials at 12:00 noon in the Virgin
These materials will be available
Rosary books (all of mine)
Rosary tapes (tapes with children doing rosary)
Rosary packets for schools
Rosary packets to make rosaries
Coloring Books for children for the Rosary
Disc and Videos of Fr. Mike praying
ALL ARE INVITED TO ATTEND
THE ROSARY WORKSHOP
The rosary factory can be visited to learn
how to make rosaries April 6 and April 7
the time will be posted on the Rosary Factory
door for classes or individual help.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791