Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
these messages rests
March 4, 2006
|March 5th Holy
Scripture selection is Day 1 Period II.
|The Novena Rosary
for March 5th is Luminous.
Pray for the publication of Blue Book V.
March 2, 2006
Vision as seen by Rita Ring,
March 20, 1997
Messenger: Mary appeared as Our Lady of Fatima for one hour and l5 minutes. Mary appeared in the Sorrowful Mother statue at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
I was at Our Lady's House for the Junior Shepherds of Christ meeting. I cannot remember any great apparition of Mary in the Sorrowful Mother statue since August l2 and l3, l996. She appeared all night and two times on August l3, l996, once right before I went to the rosary at Tom's farm about 5:30 p.m. (the night John was there and St. Michael came out of the water). Mary comes when you least expect her.
Tonight I went to the Holy Spirit Center for the rosary with the Junior Shepherds of Christ. We could not pray in the Rosary chapel because Fr. Smith was going to say Mass. We could not pray in the Sorrowful Mother's chapel because the pews were draped with work clothes. We could not pray in the social hall because the band was playing. The only place left was in the hall on the other side of the wall from the band. The youth in the Shepherds of Christ chapter decided this was the place and moved pews in front of the statue.
As we began the rosary I began to see Mary, covered with a mist. Then I saw light around her. She got bigger than the statue, her face softened to that of the most beautiful woman--the same as the picture I took on Mother's Day l995 when she told me to buy film and take her picture. She was all adorned in light. She changed, around her head and she became a young, beautiful girl. She then changed into a lady of immense light, all white, beautiful and young. I wanted to cry in awe looking at her. I wanted to stop the rosary and just see the apparition, but I continued to speak as she spoke through me.
The whole rosary was on Our Lady of Fatima. She turned into Our Lady of Fatima, so white, so beautiful, young in her face. I have seen many statues of Our Lady of Fatima. I have seen her all white and adorned in light before--Our Lady of Light, that is what she called herself.
On October 5, l996 I saw her at Immaculata in the grotto. She had told me earlier that day she was Our Lady of the Rosary and gave a very strong message.
I do not recall seeing her in an apparition in the Sorrowful Mother's statue since August l3, l996.
She was clearly, clearly, "Our Lady of Fatima" - LIVE. I saw her. I am in awe and wanted more, it was so beautiful!
She may have appeared as Our Lady of Fatima the first time. She was covered with the greatest light - a light as from a fire and all white, but on July 5, l994 when she first appeared,
I did not know what Our Lady of Fatima looked like.
I know tonight she was like every statue I have ever seen of Our Lady of Fatima, glistening,, and all white. She had beads or embroidery around her cloak. I know she looked like the Lady of Fatima statues but LIVE.
Every time we sang A Song From Jesus she would shine with the brightest light and her face would fill with the greatest joy.
are, even a lighted hall, Mary would appear to us.
There was no place for Jesus to be born--He was born the Light of the World in a stable in Bethlehem and the brightest star shone above His bed.
This rosary on Fatima needs to circulate to the youth. Mary appeared to tell us to tell the youth this rosary. It does not have any message from Mary, only information from her for the youth.
Mary's message for the youth: a rosary on Fatima--as she appeared to deliver it.
This is a great comfort to me. She appeared, Our Lady of Fatima, to tell us that this is truly a major part of the completion of the Fatima message.
The youth told me they could not hear the rosary, only the loud music of the band. I did not hear the band at all - but was in awe with Mary's appearing and the rosary!
At one point I saw a little blond hair sticking out from under her veil at the top of her head.
At least three times I saw this immense Lady of Light turn into Our Lady of Fatima. It was as if she was transformed from the Lady of Light into the Lady of Fatima.
The room was a brightly lighted hallway with big balls of light that came down from the ceiling.
She was adorned in light, brighter than the hallway, light as bright as seven suns, the Lady of Light.
It is in her womb we see the light, the light of knowing God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
MARY'S ROSARY MARCH 20, 1997, FROM CHILDREN'S ROSARY BOOK
MARCH 20, 1997
- Messenger: Our heavenly Mother Mary, gave messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions. She told Jacinta, one of the three visionaries at Fatima...
"'Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.'27
"This last message offers us an excellent opportunity to summarize the Fatima message. It tells us "that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"At the center of the veneration for which Our Lord calls is the act of consecration to His Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart." 28
- You should not be afraid, for Jesus and Mary are with us. They are watching us, and they are helping us in everything that we do. God is in charge.
- So we come to this rosary to gather and to pray as the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates. It is in this rosary that we will receive help to not be afraid, to help to take the light to the dark world.
- It is in going through our Mother Mary that we will be formed more and more into the image and the likeness of Jesus.
- The Child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary, through the power of the Holy Spirit. When we go to the heart of Mary, the spiritual womb, we are transformed more and more to be children of light.
- How Mary loves the children of this world. She guards them and mothers them more than any earthly mother. Mary guards us with her motherly care, and watches over us, and wants to lead us to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- Christ showed us. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He came into this world in the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the Virgin Mary in order to have this close union with God. Mary is the gateway into the Heart of Jesus.
- At Fatima, Mary spoke to the children and she called them her children. We must realize that she is calling us, her children, to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- What of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are our refuge in this life. They are the Hearts of true love. It is in giving our hearts to Jesus and to Mary that we will have hearts filled with holy love.
- So much of this world has turned to hearts that are cold. Jesus wants love, burning love, from the children of this world, and He is given a cold heart.
- We carry Jesus within our hearts.
- When we visit others we bring the Jesus that lives within us to the other person. We embrace Jesus when we embrace each other in love.
- Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth. The Child Jesus was within Mary's womb. We carry Jesus within ourselves. We receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. When we go to Communion, we go to our pews, and we have the Son of God within our hearts. He is as present in our hearts as He was when He was carried in the womb of Mary, when she went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth.
- We do not even realize the great gifts God has given to us when He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Think of what it would be like if He took away the gift of the Holy Eucharist, if He took away the Mass.
- We must be strong. We are the youth that are being sent to go into a world that has turned sinful. Some have turned their backs on God. We must realize, that we must be strong. It is hard in this world, but we must go to Jesus. We must spend time with Him everyday.
- Jesus is the Son of Mary. Jesus and Mary are with us.
- Hail Mary...
- We must listen to the words of scripture, the words that we are given as teachings. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that we will comprehend the word of God, for God is speaking to us in His word. The Holy Spirit gives us understanding into these words that we will know God and love Him.
- Mary brought forth an infant child. She watched Him. She cared for Him. All through His life, she stayed close to Him. All through our lives our Mother Mary is forever by our sides.
- We must be strong, for we are being called by God. It is not a myth. He is calling each one of us to be leaders to help to lead the other youth to God.
The Birth of Jesus
- The heavenly Father allowed Mary to appear at Fatima, and she told us what we must do. She told us that in order to have peace in the world we must give our hearts to her and give our hearts to her Son, Jesus.
- She said that if we did not pay attention to her there would be a great war. Man ignored the pleading of Our Lady at Fatima, and there was World War II. Many, many, many people were killed. They suffered a brutal death.
- At Fatima, she showed the three young children the fires of hell. They were very young, and they said they would have died of fright had Our Lady not assured them that they would not go to hell.
- Why would Our Lady appear to children and show children the souls suffering in the fires in hell?
- Mary appears at Fatima, and she is ignored. To this very day we do not do what Mary told us to do at Fatima. At Fatima she promised in the end the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and her heart will triumph.
- Jesus Christ came into the world in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came as the Light of the World. He will be, in this great era of peace to come, the King and the center of all hearts.
- He came in poverty. He was born in a stable. He came to show us that the great riches are not found in the riches of the world, that they are found in Him. He is the King, but He comes into this world in poverty.
- The greatest riches are found in the Heart of Christ.
- It is so simple. Why do we not love God, why do we not love one another?
- Why does man think that he can ignore God, that he is in control, that he can do his own will?
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- The old man Simeon said in the Temple that "Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-" (Lk. 2:34)
- And he said to Mary, "and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare." (Lk. 2:35)
- Mary is the Mother of all the children of the world, and look how she is treated by so many of her children. Many abuse her name. They abuse her images. They do not love her. She is their Mother, and they do not love her.
- Mary told us at Fatima what we must do in order to have peace in this world. The fourth commandment tells us we must obey our earthly mother. What makes us think that we do not have to obey our heavenly Mother?
- She said that man was sinful and that he was offending God. She said to Jacinta before she died, "I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes." 29
- Here it is 80 years after Fatima and we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother and the wishes that she gave to us when she appeared at Fatima. After World War II you would think that everyone would have heeded her message of Fatima.
- Satan goes about the earth as a roaring lion, searching for souls to devour. When Mary showed the children at Fatima the fires of hell, she was telling them that hell was a reality and that we must go about the world and try to lead others to her Son.
- What if you were one of the children at Fatima and our Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to you, in her light, and in her beauty? What if she said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go...If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed..." 30 What if she showed you the fires of hell and the souls suffering? Would you help?
- Would your life change if Mary appeared to you and told you these things? Would you go and spend your life trying to tell others about the vision that she gave to you? Would you take this with the utmost urgency? If Mary was appearing to you, would you do something to heed her warnings?
- Remember Noah and the Ark? The people were sinning up to the time that Noah entered the Ark.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- They were warned. They were warned over and over again of their sinfulness. They were told that they must change, but they would not obey and so God told Noah to build an Ark.
- And all men were destroyed, but those men on Noah's Ark.
- Mary searched for the Child Jesus in the Temple. Today, there are many searching for those things that will make them happy. We will not be happy if our lives are not rooted in God.
- We must go to Mary in order to be close to God. As Noah went into the Ark for his refuge, we to must go to the heart of Mary. She is the Ark that will lead us to the Heart of her Son.
- So many this day are sinning. They must go to the temple. Mary is the temple that we go to, in order to find God. We go to her spiritual womb, to her heart, and we find God. We must do as Our Lady told us at Fatima, and give Mary our hearts. All through the day we give Mary our hearts and Jesus our hearts.
- This is our job, to spread the Fatima message, to do what Mary has told us to do at Fatima, to give Jesus our hearts, and to tell all the other youth that we must do what Mary said at Fatima. We must give Mary and Jesus our hearts, pray the rosary, go to church on first Saturday, and tell Jesus and Mary we are sorry for the sins in this world.
- Mary's peace plan is so simple to follow. We have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima. Mary appeared on July 13, 1917 to the three children. Mary showed the three children a vision of hell. She told them,
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace."31
We must obey Mary. The plan is the same plan today. We must reach the youth of this world with the consecration We must tell them to give their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
- Mary is the temple. We will find Jesus if we go to Mary.
Song: "Oh Holy Dwelling Place of God..."
- We have been given great gifts from Our Lord and from Our Lady. We want to be leaders, to lead other young people to Jesus and to Mary. We must thank them for the gifts we are given, for what we do with our lives will make the difference to so many souls. She showed the children the souls in hell. Visualize this as clearly as possible in your mind. What you do to help to spread the message of His love will make the difference to so many souls.
- Can we truly look at our Mother, Mary? See her before us, adorned in the greatest light. See her glistening? Look into her beautiful face, into her eyes. Tell her we must help to lead her children to the Heart of her Son, that you will help her to help others so they will not be lost to the fires of hell forever.
God's Blue Book 5
God Calls Us to Love
I give you a new commandment: love one another; you must love one another just as I have loved you.
Ask, and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.
Messenger:Dear Jesus, I stand at the door of Your Heart and knock to come in. I want entry - to be lost totally and entirely in Thee. I want to be sheltered inside of Your Heart and wrapped deeply in Your infinite love.
Jesus:I call you, child, to love. Love is rooted in Me. I gave My all for love of you. I held nothing back. Love gives freely for the good of the other. Love exists to draw the other closer to God. If your relationship with your brother in anyway separates you from God, it is not love.
Love is not haughty, love does not demand its own way, love exists to lead the other to closer union with Me. I loved you to My death. I gave to you My all! I ask you to give your all for your beloved brothers. In loving them, you are loving Me. I live in your brothers. How can you love Me who you do not see, if you do not love your brother who you see.
I am the way. I am the truth. I am the life. I give that you will know Me and know how to love one another. Love your brothers as I have loved you. When they persecute you and holler every evil word against you, love them. This is My way - to lay down My life for My friends.
I give you a new commandment: love one another; you must love one another just as I have loved you.
Messenger:And to those who heeded His words, their lives were lived in peace and love and they experienced joy in their hearts, for true love brings peace and true love gives joy to the heart of the beholder. It is in loving that you receive, it is in giving that you are rendered to and it is in following the way of Christ that we are led into a life of everlasting happiness.
Jesus:I have not gone. I live with you this day. I am in your brothers. Love them as I have loved you.
Messenger:And He sent them such blessings in such abundance and they knew a little of His unending mercy and love.
October 1, 1994
I Feed the Hungry Soul
Jesus:Another person cannot feed your hungry soul. You search, you seek. Your starved soul craves only that which I can give. When your heart is searching for love, come, My sweet dear child, into My Heart. My Mother will take you to the deepest recesses of My Heart. There you will know such comfort - in My Heart on fire for love of you this day.
You are a child of dignity. You are precious to Me. You are the creation of the Father. I gave the last drop of My blood for you. This is love - you need grace to realize the immenseness of God's love. You are so special to God, all three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Mary loves you so much.
You can never be satisfied on this earth. If you find the dearest mother, father, lover, friend, they will not fill you with the love your soul craves. To find Me is to seek Me. You will not be satisfied on this earth.
You, My child, experience longing for My intense love. I love you to want Me. This is how I long for love of each precious soul. I long for them with the most tender Heart, beating and breathing with fire. I never falter. I never grow dim. I am the same, with the same burning love. Come to Me and jump into My precious Heart. I love you so much.
October 2, 1994
You Are the Father’s Creation
Jesus:I come to you in one another. Let not your hearts be hard, let your hearts be as little children, tender and pure. They do not hold grudges, they love each other, they love themselves.
You are the creation of My beloved Father. You were created with such dignity and love. I died for you. I gave My life that you would share My life. Oh, My child, pray to the Holy Spirit to open your eyes, to let you see where you are blind, to open your hearts to the ways of God. Pray to Him to sanctify you.
You are called to be Christ to one another. Your hearts have turned hard. Your ways are not My ways. My way is always to love. My ways are to give. My ways are to see in your brother the creation of the Father, so beautiful, so uniquely created.
Each child is a gift from God to this world. Each child is a gift of unique love, given by the Father. You were uniquely created. You are so loved. Pray to know your specialness to God. It is in realizing His love for you that you will love your brothers.
Messenger:We are all brothers in Christ. God is our Father. We are all one.
Jesus:Join, My little ones, in such love. It is in loving that you will be at peace. Love of each other creates joy in your hearts. Pray for the grace to know and love God more. It is in this knowledge and God's love that you will be My light that shines in the darkest night.
I am the Way, I am the Truth. I am the Life! To live in Me you must come to know and love Me. Follow My ways. My ways are the ways of truth. My ways are not always the easy way, they are the ways of love.
If you are to be joined in your hearts, you must love every man. Every man is your brother. You must put on Christ in all your ways. Would Christ act as you are acting?
I love you so much. It is in meditating on My love for you that you will love your brothers.
I put you on this earth to love one another. Pray to the Spirit to know My ways. I am Jesus, Son of the Living God. I truly come to bring you new life. It is in Me you will have the light of life. I love you so, the Father loves you so, the Spirit wants to live in your hearts and make you alive with the love of God. Pray to Mary to lead you through her loving heart into such love of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
My child, come to My ever burning Heart. I do not love you one moment and forget you the next. I am forever burning brightly for you. I never falter. I am forever on fire for love of you. If you forget Me, I never ever forget you, I love you so much.
October 4, 1994
These Messages Need to Circulate
Jesus:My dear children, I tell you to listen to Me here. I am delivering messages for all to be read and distributed. Souls need to read these messages. Your Center will grow in love of Me when you circulate these messages. I ask. You have a free will. These are My letters of love to all. They are not being read. I deliver these messages to you to deliver to My faithful ones. Please, I beg you to circulate My messages. What more do I say to you!
This world is moving further and further from Me. I control your every breath. Do you think you are independent of He Who keeps you alive, second by second?
You do not know how truly frail you are? You do not control the air, the water, the sun, your food. You are dependent on Me for your existence, second by second.
I am your Most loving Savior. I speak to you here. Please listen to Me. This is an urgent request. I love you so and love each hurting soul. All the Blue Books have different messages. They speak to all of you. They need to be published. I will provide the funds to see to this. Your delays are stopping the progress of so many returning to My most intimate love. I beg you, please answer My plea.
October 4, 1994
Come to My Waiting Arms
Jesus:My child, My eyes are watching you. You sit in front of Me in the tabernacle where I am exposed and you kneel in front of Me. I am no less present than when I hung from the cross.
My eyes looked to the heavens above to behold the glimpses of My dear Mother under My cross. My eyes saw it all. I saw the hatred, the anger in their eyes as they came for Me to scourge Me. Such deep darkness in their souls - the bottomless pit of darkness! These eyes of Mine beheld My dear Mother, close by My side on Calvary. To see her suffering! My eyes watched as I so horribly suffered Myself. My eyes watch you, My beloved, kneel in front of Me here and know how My Heart forever beats with such love for you and you do not realize this love.
My eyes watch My beloved ones suffer so. Many sufferings made by their own willfulness to do what they choose and not what I tell them. My eyes watch My beloved ones suffer and I do not interfere with their free will. But, My eyes watch them with the same love that led Me to death on the cross.
Think of My eyes watching you. Know how I am present to you in your hearts. I am so close to you, My dearly beloved ones! If you only knew how your life depends on My constant care for you!
Your every breath is dependent on Me. Oh, little blind earth, when will you come to My waiting arms? When will you see this God Who loves you so dearly? What do I need to do to show you My love? Open up your closed hearts. Pray for grace. Come and sit with Me in front of the tabernacle. Attend the Mass. Receive communion. My grace I pour out to you to know and love Me more. If you do not come, you are missing such graces! Love your brothers. You receive graces through your good works. You will grow in your love and knowledge of Me as you cooperate with this grace I pour out to you.
Oh, little one, you need to come to Me. The devil is so strong. You need the grace I pour out to you to grow in holiness. You need the Spirit to sanctify you. Oh, I love you so. Do not give into satan to trip you up and get you focused on his nonsense. I, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, am in your midst this very day and I am forever watching you.
Messenger:The eyes that watch me as I sit here with Him! He is watching me with such love! The Father is with me with such love. The Spirit is within me, moving within me to make me grow in holiness. Oh, please God, I want to grow in love and knowledge of You. I love You so much!
They constantly accused Jesus and persecuted Him with such accusations. He showed us the way. He was silent. He did not argue. They clothed Him many times and made Him change His garments. Jesus was the little innocent lamb led to the slaughter. He yielded to them, and they stripped Him and persecuted Him. He did all this for love of us. He was silent. Are we silent when satan tries to attack us through others? Does it do any good to answer an angry attack? He was silent to His death on the cross. He loved those who persecuted Him. He yielded to their treatment. He was the victim being led to the slaughter.
The Father loved us so much He gave His only Son up to death with such persecution! He loves us so much this very day. He sees the creationHe has made and He loves His creation so much. We are so loved by the Father.
Jesus:I am the Way. I am the Truth. I am the Life. I am Jesus, come to you this day, exposed here in the Eucharist. I give you Myself out of such love. I yielded to all their insults and persecution that ended in My death. I remain in such love for you this day.
What more do I say to you? I love you so much. Study My passion and see the love I gave for you. Oh, dear one, you are so loved!
October 5, 1994
God the Father Loves Me
Messenger:Father, I adore You. I lay my life before You, how I love You. I have been realizing the Father's love so much this morning and the Gospel reading was on the "Our Father".
Father, you created me with such tender uniqueness and love. You have a plan for my life. Father, I give myself entirely to You. I give You my life.
The concept of the Father and His tremendous love makes me feel so warm inside. He is a loving Father that created us and gave His only Son for us. He loves us so much. To realize His love and Jesus' love and the Holy Spirit's love makes my heart feel so very full and warm inside.
All the love I have yearned for seems to fill me when I realize how He is forever guarding and watching and loving and caring for me. He is my loving Father. No person on this earth can give me this paternal love as He, God, gives to me!
It is in surrendering my whole self in the Mass that I am free. I offer myself to the Father with Jesus. What a sacrifice! What freedom and love for me!
The freedom comes in living only for the love of my precious God. I act for love of my beloved Jesus. If satan tries to taunt me, I focus on why I live, I live to love Jesus, and show His love in me.
I fall so short, but I constantly keep trying to focus on the oneness of the one Triune God. God is in me. God dwelling in me gives me my peace.
Jesus stood His passion and death. He knew the Father's love. Jesus died in perfect peace! No one can ever take away my union with God. That is what gives me peace and joy - realizing the love God has for me and I have for God! Love is the answer. Love is the answer to peace and joy. Love centered in God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit — Words are too weak to explain it. We are so blessed to have the love of God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
A child needs love. The Father loves us so much. As the little child that sits on their Father's lap, I know the Father pours out His love to me. So many of us did not get the love we needed from our earthly fathers even though they meant to love us. The Father loves us so perfectly, our heavenly Father. He created us. God loved us so much to give us life. He made us and He loves us. He loves us with the dearest love. He loves all He creates. We are His beloved children. Go to the Father. He loves us so much.
The Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
I give myself totally over to the Father as a little child does to their father, always sure of His great love for me. Total surrender in the Mass. Jesus gave Himself as a sacrifice. I give the Father my life. I am the child, He is my loving Father. I entrust my life to my "Dad".
My beloved Father, I see Him as my Father as a little child might sit on their father's lap and put their head on the father's chest. The Father is not harsh. He is loving and approving. He loves me. He made me. He gives me His love. He accepts the love I give to Him. There is no wall, there is union. I am His beloved child. He loves me, He made me...such bonding with my beloved Father!
Jesus:You are, Rita, the child of My Father. He loves you as the most loving Father. He is God. You cannot even fathom the love He pours out to you! He wants you to be all He created you to be. He gave you so many gifts and talents to do His work. He wants you to use these talents and do His work, His plan, He makes clear to you in your heart. As a child that follows their parent's commands, you are not happy when you do not follow His will. He loves you so much. He wills what is best for you.
And you, My little one, will be with Him some day in such union in heaven. Today you must pray to grow in His love. It is the key to your peace and joy. It is in realizing His plan and His love that you will have this great peace inside, He dwells within your heart. Turn to Him always, your beloved Father - He loves you so much!
Messenger:To think of the love of the Holy Spirit, I want to cry. It fills me so much. I am engulfed in such fullness. To ponder the love of the Holy Spirit makes me feel so full in my love for God the love I have for the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. I feel overwhelmed to the point of tears. I feel His life burning inside of me as if I could burst. I am filled with such love I cannot express it, I am filled ——
Think of Mary when she cried out the Magnificat and when the Apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit on the first Pentecost!
The presence of God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit within me make me want to shout for joy. This is the Good News: Jesus has died, He has risen. God lives: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, in our hearts, with such love this very day! This is what it is all about. This is what we live for. This is what we die for. This is the one, Triune God within us. What shouts of exultation for Their presence within. God is with us - we know God in one another and in His creation.
Jesus:You will know peace, love and joy as you grow in your knowledge and love of the one, Triune God. Such fullness, through Mary!
Messenger:I feel as if I am flying high with Their immense love within me. To know God is to love God. He is love. The Holy Spirit sets me on fire, our Blessed Lady takes me to her Son. Impart to me, Oh Spirit, Your love and the Fire of this love, active and alive within my very soul! I know God within me, I know God's burning love within my very soul.
October 6, 1994
A Song from Jesus
Jesus:I came as a little child. I was born that you would have life. I came as a little child. I lived. I loved. I preached. I showed you the way. My Mother cared for Me and all My needs. St. Joseph raised Me as a father who cared for his child.
Messenger:I came. I find joy and peace in love. I must love all my brothers. Who am I that God loves me? The more I focus on His love, the greater my peace. I must feel His presence within me at all times. I must let Him operate me when I am with others.
Messenger:A Song from Jesus was given October 7, 1994.
On October 7, 1994, Jesus told me to write a song to be sung after Communion for a Mass at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center on October 8, 1994. I told Him I couldn't write music. He said, "You will not do it, I will." My daughter and I sat at the piano bench and in five minutes Jesus gave me the words and music toA Song from Jesus. This is His love song to you.
October 8, 1994
You Should Do All Things with Love
Messenger:This message was given the day after I received A Song from Jesus.
Jesus:Whatever you do, you should do with much love. I come, little one and I teach you such lessons. Some lessons you do not see. I teach you again and again, with much grace. You begin to see My work I have for you to do. Pray for the grace to know and love Me more. It is in your union with Me you will find such peace. As your love grows for God and Mary, your love grows for others. You cannot love Me and hate your brother. I call you to new life. I call you to oneness with Me.
I am Jesus, the Son of God. Surrender your whole being, offer yourself as a sacrifice, whole and complete, to the Father at every Mass. Offer Him all you are, your love and good works. Offer yourself wholly and completely with My Body and Blood - this is the most pleasing sacrifice to the Father.
Every day offer yourself to the Father in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass being offered around the world for all your intentions. Say the Morning Offering with your children. Pray and offer your day so you will know and love God more.
Do not let satan talk in your head. Always love your brothers. See the God Who created them when you talk to them. See the love the Father has for them. See My love to die for them. See the Spirit Who wants to be alive in them. Do not give in to satan.
I am in charge. I support you. I love you. I watch out for you. I am the Almighty God. You do nothing on your own. Your brother depends on Me. Realize your frailties. Praise your Father in heaven lavishly. Praise God. We want to be praised by you!
I am your beloved Jesus and I love you so much.
Credit card donations accepted.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
© 2002 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: October 20, 2002
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791