| Shepherds of Christ
March 4, 2009
March 5th Holy
The Novena Rosary
Retreat in Florida
March 2, 3, 4 and 5th.
1:30pm & 6:20pm each day
Retreat in China on March 10, 11, 12 and 13th
You can help put the Blue Book V
in the hands of 1,000 people
we need $1,100 postage for this
It is ready to go
You can help put Fr. Joe's homily
book in the hands of
1,000 priests — it costs $1,100
This can help 1,000 parish priests
talk about Covenant for Lent
Please help us
It is ready to go
Call Kathleen 1-888-211-3041
We have this card telling priests about
Fr. Carter's books
Fr. Joe's homily books
Rita's Mass Book
This will help priests and bring in money —
$10.00 a book
several states that is 13,000
priests for $1,900.00 postage
Response to God's Love Book
PLEASE HELP US
March 4, 2009
Agony in the Garden
(1) Jesus obeyed the will of
Matthew 26: 39
And going on a little further he fell on his face and prayed. ‘My Father,’ he said, ‘if it is possible, let this cup pass me by. Nevertheless, let it be as you, not I, would have it.’
(2) Every sin is an act of the will —
(3) It is an act of the will that is
out of order —
It is an act of the will
against right reason.
Romans 8: 5-9
Those who are living by their natural inclinations have their minds on the things human nature desires; those who live in the Spirit have their minds on spiritual things. And human nature has nothing to look forward to but death, while the Spirit looks forward to life and peace, because the outlook of disordered human nature is opposed to God, since it does not submit to God's Law, and indeed it cannot, and those who live by their natural inclinations can never be pleasing to God. You, however, live not by your natural inclinations, but by the Spirit, since the Spirit of God has made a home in you. Indeed, anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
(4) The sinful act is the
act that lacks order that makes
(5) Jesus sweat blood in the garden for
Jesus accepted the Father's will —
(6) The 3 Apostles, slept —
Matthew 26: 40-41
He came back to the disciples and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, ‘So you had not the strength to stay awake with me for one hour? Stay awake, and pray not to be put to the test. The spirit is willing enough, but human nature is weak.’
(7) Man's will can be influenced
by his reason and sense
God can give him a grace, but
he must cooperate with
it and not sin.
The devil can counsel a man to
blame his anger from the
past on those around him —
Then he acts out anger on innocent
others — everyday he has the same
habit — anger around those
he lives with, works with
blaming innocent others —
provoking, manipulating —
Using one's job as power to
force another to put up
with passive-aggressive or
Forcing behaviors on others using
needed information for
a job as bait to force
bad behavior on others
to act out anger.
(8) Jesus sweat blood in the garden
for He saw all the sins of
the world — He saw His
passion and He obeyed the
will of His Father.
(9) Some excuse their sins by
appealing to ignorance —
One must take responsibility
for their sins if they want
to grow in the spiritual life.
(10) The basic cause of sin is
inside of man — a sin is
an act of the will —
The will is influenced by reason —
When one sins over and over again
it becomes a habit, a vice,
they give into.
A person who continues to sin
becomes blinded —
They can lie to themselves and
sin more and more
The beginning of sin is pride —
not wanting God's will,
but loving one's own will
Scourging at the Pillar
(1) The cardinal virtues are
fortitude and temperance.
(2) The theological virtues
are faith, hope and charity.
(3) Let your light shine before
(4) Yes, sin is an act disruptive to one's
relationship with God. But sin
has other dimensions also. It is a
refusal to love other men as we should.
For the Christian, sin is an
offense against the covenant
life of the People of God.
In some way the sinfulness of the
individual Christian makes
itself felt in the corporate body
which is the Church. The Christian,
in sinning is failing to love
the corporate good of the People
of God. He is failing to contribute
his share to the progressive
maturation in Christ of the total
Christian community. The Christian
in his sin becomes a burden to
the People of God.
Sin also is an obvious refusal
to love others in those instances
when one directly harms others
through his transgression. So
many sins come under this category:
theft, all forms of uncharity, social
injustice, scandal, detraction. Furthermore,
not only does one man often sin against
another, but he frequently leads another
(5) Man is intended
to help Christ progressively
unite all creation more and more
into Himself. When man sins he
contributes to the disruptive and
disunifying force of the
"sin of the world."
Sin, then because it is a failure
to love God, man and the world, is
selfishness. Sin seems to offer
some sort of happiness, or
advantage, or fulfillment, but
this is a delusion. Sin can
accomplish none of these things,
because man's only real happiness
and fulfillment comes from his
authentic relationship in
love with God, his fellowman and
the rest of creation.
Sin works against all these
Sin is hard to understand because
it is an absurdity. But if
we are to grow properly in the
Christian life we must have some
basic realization of what sin is, and
of God's attitude towards sin and the
(6) Jesus: My Blood poured in the air —
they beat Me for your unloving
I cry blood for your sins today —
I give you gifts
You focus on your selfish ways
and fail to see I have
contacted the earth in these
messages to make reparation
for the atrocity of the
sins against God.
Your attitude is not one of
service to your heavenly
Father, but to be served
to make yourself important.
I cry bloody tears - for I call and I love
you so much — I beg you to
reach My souls.
(7) Jesus: I was whipped,
My flesh was torn
My body a bloody mess —
for the unloving ways —
disobedience in the world —
I cry bloody tears
Do not give into satan who wants
you to live to be served and
not to serve.
My souls are dropping into hell
I cry bloody tears
Look at the world —
I give you this building —
You focus on yourselves —
(8) Jesus: The night comes and when you should
be filled from a day of sunshine —
you have sucked from the
sour bush —
The sunlight gives you reinforcements
for the long night
You must stay in the light for when
the darkness comes.
(9) Jesus: Amen, Amen I say to you —
Many have been called, but few
have been chosen.
My heavenly Father has asked you to
unite to Me and offer yourselves
more perfectly in self-less
Self-lessness for the Heavenly Father.
What good does it do a man to win the world
and lose his soul?
(10) Jesus: I want my community of love —
Loving inappropriately is wrong
Division is wrong
If one is close in romantic relationships
and is a religious they hurt
everyone in the community
with their secrets.
If ones are divided and unloving in
their heart in a religious
community — they are like a
rope set tight between
Those walking and serving God
can fall into the trap set
by their unloving ways.
All working according to God's will
according to talents
(1) OBEDIENCE TO FATHER'S
TO SERVE GOD AND OTHERS
(3) UNITY with others
(5) Living our vocation in love
I have called you by name to My
building to serve Me.
to not have hidden unloving ways
which work against My
Plan of Unity.
The Crowning with Thorns
(1) Jesus: I have called you by name to serve Me
and promote unity in Our
Hearts in this world.
Genesis 9: 8-15
God spoke as follows to Noah and his sons, ‘I am now establishing my covenant with you and with your descendants to come, and with every living creature that was with you: birds, cattle and every wild animal with you; everything that came out of the ark, every living thing on earth. And I shall maintain my covenant with you: that never again shall all living things be destroyed by the waters of a flood, nor shall there ever again be a flood to devastate the earth.’
‘And this’, God said, ‘is the sign of the covenant which I now make between myself and you and every living creature with you for all ages to come: I now set my bow in the clouds and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I gather the clouds over the earth and the bow appears in the clouds, I shall recall the covenant between myself and you and every living creature, in a word all living things, and never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all living things.
(2) Sing: The King of Glory
R. God calls man to the vision of Himself.
The goal is God.
We must be strengthened in our
We must be strengthened by the
virtues — Faith, Hope, Love,
Prudence, Temperance, Fortitude, Justice.
Not give into vices — that
become bad habits.
Do you want a power - house —
Seeing in the Vision of God or
Seeing through our tainted vision
seeking dominance for dominance
We have the power to think as
God wants us to —
We must seek the virtues —
see through the eyes of God
want right reasoning —
In the Holy Spirit prayer in the Prayer
Manual we pray
Holy Spirit Prayer
Come, Holy Spirit, almighty Sanctifier, God of love, who filled the Virgin Mary with grace, who wonderfully changed the hearts of the apostles, who endowed all Your martyrs with miraculous courage, come and sanctify us. Enlighten our minds, strengthen our wills, purify our consciences, rectify our judgment, set our hearts on fire, and preserve us from the misfortunes of resisting Your inspirations. Amen.
We want to build the Kingdom
God the Father sent His only begotten Son
into the world to save us
from our sins —
He is the King of Glory —
Do we crown Jesus with thorns
because of our sins?
Do we love God for His own
Do we love our neighbor as
Do we control ourselves —
to do God's will?
Do we give into evil desires
of jealousy, envy, lust,
Do we listen to good counsel?
Are we prideful not to let
any spiritual director
point out our defects —
so we stay stuck and hurt
others we work with —
because of our pride —
(3) R. Jesus was crowned with a crown
of thorns - for our sins of
pride, anger, envy,
thoughts of passion —
hurting our brothers in
hurting others because we
want control over
those over us
We may disobey the commandments
we want our way over God's will —
So we put a crown of thorns and
pound it into Christ's head
We sit on His throne - because
we do not discipline our
wills nor use right reason
in our decisions —
we say move over Jesus —
I want my will
I want my agenda
God give us Your gifts
2 Corinthians 2: 15
To God we are the fragrance of Christ, both among those who are being saved and among those who are on the way to destruction:
Psalm 1: 1, 3
How blessed is anyone who rejects the advice of the wicked
and does not take a stand in the path that sinners tread,
nor a seat in company with cynics,
Such a one is like a tree planted near streams;
it bears fruit in season
and its leaves never wither,
and every project succeeds.
Virtues are good habits
We want greater faith, hope and
love likened to God —
We pray for the gifts of the Holy Spirit to
Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel,
Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety
and Fear of the Lord
The gifts of the Holy Spirit help us discern
and be more ready to do
the will of God —
Some of the effects of the gifts of
the Holy Spirit are the fruits of
the Holy Spirit and the beatitudes —
The fruits of the Holy Spirit are
charity, joy, peace, patience,
benignity (kindness), goodness,
faith, modesty, continency,
Matthew 5: 3-10
How blessed are the poor in spirit:
the kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
Blessed are the gentle:
they shall have the earth as inheritance.
Blessed are those who mourn:
they shall be comforted.
Blessed are those
who hunger and thirst for uprightness:
they shall have their fill.
Blessed are the merciful:
they shall have mercy shown them.
Blessed are the pure in heart:
they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers:
they shall be recognised
as children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted
in the cause of uprightness:
the kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
We can strengthen our faith by making
frequent acts of faith —
we pray for a strong faith —
we study these teachings earnestly
that lead to greater holiness —
we seek holiness —
We stay away from things that
hurt us spiritually
The sins against hope are presumption
and despair —
A person sins by presumption when
he trusts that he can be saved
by his own efforts without
God's help, or by God's help
without his own efforts —
A virtue is a habit of doing
A person is tempted to sin, but
he prays to God to help him
not sin —
Working with others we do not
like, but God has called
us to work with is pleasing
to God —
Carrying an unloving heart toward
someone is being prideful —
we think we are better
than they are — which is
not right if we know
God has called us to work
together for His work in
It blocks the work He wants
done while we act unloving and
willful and it hurts others, but
mostly our union with Jesus who
loves us so much
Faith, hope and charity (love)
are the theological virtues and
give us that self-control over
all our thoughts, words and
actions which God commands
us to have —
The cardinal virtues are
prudence, justice, fortitude,
Small little acts we do over and
over again help us to
have the habits that
make us be as God wants —
We must control ourselves —
We must pray with earnest to
the Holy Spirit for His gifts —
We practice good habits —
We don't give into bad habits.
We practice being more perfect
as our heavenly Father is
We act the right way —
the virtuous way —
the way God wants —
We don't give into
(4) R. When we are patient we bear
up under difficulties —
We see the patience of Christ
as they whipped Him and
pounded thorns in His
He could have stopped it all —
He was God, He could
have stopped it all —
Temperance disposes us to
control our desires and
to use rightly the things
which please our senses.
God expects us to always tell the
truth — not to lie — to cover
up secrets from those over
the devil works in secrets,
pride, anger, envy,
jealousy - seeking dominance
for dominance sake.
(5) R. Christ is the head of the Church
The pope is the visible head —
the successor of Peter.
The bishops are the successors
of the Apostles.
God intends us in the Shepherds of Christ to
respect this authority and
we give our lives praying
for these above us, pope,
bishops in the Church —
and all priests
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
Jesus is the King of heaven and earth —
By our respecting the authority in
the Church we are pleasing
Jesus wore a crown of thorns
for our sins of disobedience
and disrespect for authority —
God works in structure
(6) R. Jesus Christ founded the Church —
Through His pierced Heart, the
Church was born —
water for baptism
blood for the Eucharist
Jesus died for our sins —
Jesus wants the souls in heaven
Matthew 16: 18
So I now say to you: you are Peter and on this rock I will build my community. And the gates of the underworld can never overpower it.
The indwelling of the Holy Ghost enables
the Church to teach, to
sanctify and to rule the
faithful in the name of
John 17: 20-26
I pray not only for these
but also for those
who through their teaching
will come to believe in me.
May they all be one,
just as, Father, you are in me
and I am in you,
so that they also may be in us,
so that the world may believe
it was you who sent me.
I have given them the glory
you gave to me,
that they may be one as we are one.
With me in them and you in me,
may they be so perfected in unity
that the world will recognise
that it was you who sent me
and that you have loved them
as you have loved me.
I want those you have given me
to be with me where I am,
so that they may always see my glory
which you have given me
because you loved me
before the foundation of the world.
Father, Upright One,
the world has not known you,
but I have known you,
and these have known
that you have sent me.
I have made your name known to them a
nd will continue to make it known,
so that the love with which you loved me
may be in them,
and so that I may be in them.
(8) By His Passion, Christ has
merited for men the grace
which leads to salvation
in the vision of God.
But this grace must be given
to men if they are to be saved.
(9) It is Christ who distributes
God's grace to men. He does
this through His Church.
The Church is the continuation -
of Christ on earth.
(10) The Church is the Mystical
Body of Christ.
The Carrying of the Cross
(1) Jesus: I carried My cross to the hill of
Calvary for your sins —
your pride —
your failure, because of your
sin, to listen to
My counsel that will
help you advance in
the spiritual life
(2) Jesus: In being called to lead others,
you have a big responsibility
to show a good example —
priests, sisters, brothers
wear My dress as a sign and
then many show very bad
example with regard to their
faithfulness to their vocation —
their order — their superiors,
(3) R. Religious who have special dress
should be examples of holiness.
(4) R. God uses others over us to teach
us, Spiritual directors to
teach us —
The devil tempts people, through
pride, to think they do not
need direction —
The devil then can counsel a
person because of their pride
and failure to recognize
they need to be directed
St. Ignatius says in the Spiritual Exercises
331. 3. If a cause precedes, both the good angel and the evil spirit can give consolation to a soul, but for a quite different purpose. The good angel consoles for the progress of the soul, that it may advance and rise to what is more perfect. The evil spirit consoles for purposes that are the contrary, and that afterwards he might draw the soul to his own perverse intentions and wickedness.
In the same way, when the enemy of our human nature tempts a just soul with his wiles and seductions, he earnestly desires that they be received secretly and kept secret. But if one manifests them to a confessor, or to some other spiritual person who understands his deceits and malicious designs, the evil one is very much vexed. For he knows that he cannot succeed in his evil undertaking, once his evident deceits have been revealed.
end of excerpt
(5) Jesus: I carried My cross for your sins
of pride —
You continue to hurt others
because of your rebellious
willful ways —
and you do what you want
acting rebellious and willful —
Married couples learn, hopefully, to
live in love - growing in greater
perfection - serving God and raising
a family —
Religious are under direction and
No person can live with others and
do as they please —
There must be rules that
Rebelling against authority with
force, anger, passive-aggressive —
manipulation of work and/or
services to use as power over
is rebellion and willfulness to
get ones way —
They say to Me
"I want my way and I will not
obey the rules, I will
force you to accept my
behavior by seeing myself
as perfect and
I will not subject myself
to any discipline?
This attitude is leading to a
weakening of the structure —
No institution can survive
with many getting away
Sin of one, acts like a worm in an
(6) Fr. Mike says —
one apple spoils the whole bunch
Jesus: Do not give into vices —
live a virtuous life —
be holy — not rebelling against
the rules and authority
I obeyed My Father to My death
on the cross
You have a free will
Pray to know the truth and to
determine your actions by right
not emotions from a little child
of the past demanding their
(7) Jesus: My love for you is more than
anything you can imagine.
Spread the devotion to My Heart
and My Mother's heart —
so there will be
unity in our Hearts.
(8) Jesus: I fell to the ground and they
kicked Me - for your sins
of pride, self gratification I suffered.
Matthew 5: 48
'You must therefore be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.'
(10) Sing: A Song from Jesus
(1) From the Apostles Manual
February 27, 1997
After the Death, There is the Resurrection
My love affair is with You, my crucified Lord. I kiss Your cross and caress You tenderly. I smoother You with kisses and I know Your love.
This is love - to kiss the cross of Christ. I cursed the darkness and the light came across the sky, ever so gently as if it grew in intensity to a bright brilliant shade of glistening light. And in this I beheld my Beloved. I saw His glory in the wonders of the earth and I embraced Him, the divine, all-powerful, all Almighty Lord!
He took away those things I was attached to. I held on with a gripping hand. Oh, I cried out in pain and I heard the words in my heart: beyond the surrender is the real gift.
Is it not after the death there is the resurrection, after the dying, there is the glory?
Oh, my Divine Lord, I feel as if my eyes have crusted over. I laid down on the floor and pounded my fists to the earth. I did not see the miracle in the grass that touched my hand. I did not see the power and the might behind the work of endless beauty. A blade of grass, you say? Oh, yes indeed, for it lives and is not life the real miracle? For I am not a rock, but a living creature, created in the image and likeness of God and oh, you say, how much do you share in the life of the Divine Being? And I say, "I share through Baptism. He, God, gives me a sharing in His divine life!"
I pounded the earth and I cursed the darkness. I scoffed and I complained and beyond the horizon the sun slowly stole across the sky and the light appeared in glistening glory. The darkness was black and the night was cold. I heard the clamor of fear in my heart. I felt like screaming in that night and oh, I beheld the crucified Lord. He spoke no words to me, the Holy Spirit filled my heart with light and I saw the glory. I saw the resurrection, not with my earthly eyes, but with the awakening of a joyous heart within.
I saw the glorified wounds, the wounds once covered with blood, inflamed and red, gushing with deep, red blood. I saw the glistening wounds in the hands and feet and I knew behind His robe was the most tender of all wounds, the piercing wound to His side. It was there, the pierced wound of His most precious Heart. It was the wound of glory, from which His divine life would pour forth to a hungry Church. It would rain and fall as gently as the new fallen snow. It would go across the sky like the light and the souls would be transformed into the whitest light. The graced soul, oh, the glory of this soul, the soul that is filled with His divine life!
Oh, need I say more, my Lord? I see the life in a blade of grass. I see the tiniest potato bug with its dots and beauty and I behold the face of God. I behold life, His life, alive in us and in the world.
Well, the night was black, as black as black could be and the cold pierced my bones. I felt its chill go through my entire body and I wanted to scream and it happened--He gave me an outpouring of His life in my soul and my darkness was truly turned to light, another light, not the light of the eyes, a light of knowing God, the joy of beholding His heavenly embrace, the great illumination of another mystery. Oh, sweet gifts He gives when He gives me new knowledge of Himself. Sweet gifts He gives when, in an instant, I pray my rosary and the Holy Spirit fills my heart with lights and the mystery lights up and I know, I just know and I experience a great insight into God.
This is the reason for this letter, for I laid in my bed and I wanted to cry and I was deeply afraid for the devils pressed in as rocks poking at me and hurting my precious skin. I laid in bed and I went into the womb of my Mother and I asked for the Holy Spirit to flood me with His light and it came. I speak His words to you, they are the words He gives: death-resurrection, darkness-light, sorrow-joy, suffering and pain, but oh, the joy of His light, the joy of His glory, the sacrifice I offer to Him that He turns into blessings and I experience His glory. It is in the death there is the resurrection. It is in the anguishing days of lent we come to the glory of Easter.
So, my dear brothers, I walk the road to Calvary. I mount the cross and I die. I offer sacrifice and in the morning when the night is done I see the glory of the resurrection. I experience His joy in my heart.
So I went to bed and went into the womb of my Mother and the Holy Spirit flooded me with light and I united deeply to my precious Jesus on the cross. I knew Him and His love. I reminisced on all the places of deepest intimacy I had shared with Him and my heart burned. I wanted Him so close and I loved Him so much. I cried out, "I love You, I love You, I love You." In that moment I knew and wanted only Him. He had removed my bonds and set me free to be engulfed by His divine love. I then knew Him as never before, the most Holy One, in this union with Jesus.
I felt my great love for God the Father. I have been experiencing my littleness as a child and knowing my Father, seeing myself real little and knowing my Father and wanting, as a little child, to please Him. Then tonight I realized more His Fatherly love. I see myself depending on Him, needing Him, crying to Him, loving Him and then I realized His power and might and love coming to me.
So I knew in an instant. He just gives you a light and you know, you experience--I knew, I experienced the Trinity. I loved Them, all three Persons, so much and I loved Them as one, my heart, being consumed with the presence of God and sharing the love of each Person--love beyond all love, and I stopped to be in this embrace, wanting it to never end, for in this embrace I felt peace, a peace I had not felt before, so different from the days that proceeded this moment, the days of suffering and trial.
I mounted the cross. I felt the nails press deeply into my hands and feet. I felt the crown of thorns on my head. I said to Him, "Oh, why, my God, if You love me, do You make it so hard?"
And then I saw Him on the cross. I saw His mouth with blood running from the corner of it. I saw the body of a man, close to death. I saw His wounds, blistery and red, pouring out His precious blood. I saw the hollowness of His cheeks and the exhaustion of a body ready to expire in death. I saw the anguishing Lord who came to show us His way. His way is death and resurrection. His way is pain and glory. His way is the way to eternal life.
end of February 27, 1997
(2) From the Apostles Manual
February 23, 1997
Messenger: When I go to Mass I offer a sacrifice. God wants our all. He wants to be first in our life. He asked Abraham to sacrifice his son.
Gen. 22:1-2, 9-13, 15-18:
It happened some time later that God put Abraham to the test. 'Abraham, Abraham!' he called. 'Here I am,' he replied. God said, 'Take your son, your only son, your beloved Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah, where you are to offer him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I shall point out to you. '
When they arrived at the place which God had indicated to him, Abraham built an altar there, and arranged the wood. Then he bound his son and put him on the altar on top of the wood. Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to kill his son.
But the angel of Yahweh called to him from heaven. 'Abraham, Abraham!' he said. 'Here I am,' he replied. 'Do not raise your hand against the boy,' the angel said. 'Do not harm him, for now I know you fear God. You have not refused me your own beloved son.' Then looking up, Abraham saw a ram caught by its horns in a bush. Abraham took the ram and offered it as a burnt offering in place of his son.
The angel of Yahweh called Abraham a second time from heaven. 'I swear by my own self, Yahweh declares, that because you have done this, because you have not refused me your own beloved son, I will shower blessings on you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars of heaven and the grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants will gain possession of the gates of their enemies. All nations on earth will bless themselves by your descendants, because you have obeyed my command.'
Messenger: The Father gave His Son for us. This is how great the Father's love is for us.
When we go to the altar many times we are suffering. We want something really bad, but we know we love God the most. What the Father asks for us is to offer that which we are so attached to as a sacrifice, united to the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus. If we offer this sacrifice to Him, the Father will pour out blessings that will be divine blessings, greater than anything we could have here on earth.
The Mass is the perfect sacrifice we offer to the Father, in which God pours out His blessings and we are one with Him and with all others in a profound expression of love. God shares His divine love with us and we partake in an intense way in His divine loving capacity. In order to become one in Him and to feel His love like this, we must surrender ourselves and be open.
He told Abraham to offer his son. God gave him his son back. He wanted Abraham to love God above all things and people.
Jesus offered Himself as a sacrifice to the Father. This is the most pleasing sacrifice to the Father. If He gave His Son Who died for love of us, will He deny us when we unite our petitions with Jesus and offer these at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass?
He took them to the highest mountain and He was transfigured before them in the greatest light.
Six days later, Jesus took with him Peter and James and John and led them up a high mountain on their own by themselves. There in their presence he was transfigured: his clothes became brilliantly white, whiter than any earthly bleacher could make them. Elijah appeared to them with Moses; and they were talking to Jesus. Then Peter spoke to Jesus, 'Rabbi,' he said, 'it is wonderful for us to be here; so let us make three shelters, one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.' He did not know what to say; they were so frightened. And a cloud came, covering them in shadow; and from the cloud there came a voice, 'This is my Son, the Beloved. Listen to him.' Then suddenly, when they looked round, they saw no one with them any more but only Jesus.
As they were coming down from the mountain he warned them to tell no one what they had seen, until after the Son of man had risen from the dead. They observed the warning faithfully, though among themselves they discussed what 'rising from the dead' could mean.
Messenger: We go to the altar of sacrifice. The mountain to come, in which so many graces will flow, is the altar of sacrifice where the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is offered through the hands of consecrated priests.
We hear the Father say, "This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, listen to Him." He is speaking to us. He is the Word. He is speaking in these messages. He is unveiling the Scriptures and speaking to us in plain talk. This is a great gift He is giving to us.
We are transformed in the Mass. We unite with the greatest sacrifice offered in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. We have the most perfect sacrifice to offer to the Father when we offer this sacrifice. He gives us great blessings. We die to ourselves, we become white.
We must unite all of our sacrifices to this Holy Sacrifice of the Mass being said all over the world. This is the greatest way to magnify all of our offerings - by uniting everything we do as an offering, a sacrifice to the Father in union with His Son.
end of February 23, 1997
(3) Excerpt from Response in Christ, by Father Edward J. Carter S.J. - Chapter 3 - The Christian Life of Grace
e) Relationship with Members of the Church
There is but one true Church of Christ. Yet this one Church has three different states of existence. There is the pilgrim Church, the Church of this world, composed of members who have received the grace of Christ and strive for its development. They have not yet obtained the goal of their efforts, as have the members of the heavenly Church, who enjoy God in eternal happiness. The Church suffering is an intermediate state of existence necessary for those who had not achieved the required purification as members of the pilgrim Church. Although there are these three phases of the Church's existence, there is a profound union existing between all the members. All these members possess the same basic life of grace in Christ, and this common life establishes the most intimate bonds of love. In our preceding chapter, we discussed the pilgrim Church. Let us now consider the Church suffering and the heavenly Church.
The members of the Church suffering are those who have departed from this life in an incomplete state of Christian development. Their development is incomplete in the sense that grace has not fully taken possession of them, and, as a result, they are yet closed in upon themselves to a greater or lesser degree. They as yet cannot open themselves out in complete love to the Triune God in the beatific vision. They must undergo a further purification, a purification which could have been achieved upon earth with merit. Now the purification must be achieved with no merit attached. The pain of this purification is mixed with the certain expectation of achieving the vision of God. We can hasten the advent of this vision for this people by the offering of prayers and other good works. Scripture itself refers to our action on behalf of those in purgatory in Chapter 12 of the Second Book of Maccabees beginning with verse 38.
The members of the heavenly Church are those in whom the life of grace has taken full possession and has reached its completion in the life of glory. Faith now is unnecessary, as the light of glory gives the human intellect a new strength and capacity for seeing God face-to-face. While the Christian was a wayfarer, he received the imprint of the indwelling Trinity as he shared in God's own life. Now in heaven that grace-life and possession of God reaches its completion—the absolute completion is not achieved, however, until the resurrection of the body. The divine persons give Themselves to the beatified in a profound union far surpassing that of the indwelling of the Trinity experienced here below.
This life of heaven is still the Christ-life, for just as we possess a share in Trinitarian life here below as mediated by Christ, and exercise this grace-life as structured by Him, so also in heaven is the mediation of Christ present. In the words of Rahner, "One always sees the Father through Jesus. Just as immediately as this, for the directness of the vision of God is not a denial of the mediatorship of Christ as man."13 And not only does the humanity of Christ unite the blessed to God, but also, in some way, to the whole of creation. This is merely a completion of what is begun here below, namely, the union with Christ in His humanity establishing the Christian in a special relationship with God, with other men, and with the whole of creation. We have a glimpse, therefore, of the fullness of life which members of the heavenly Church possess.
The heavenly Church, as St. Thomas says, is the true Church.14 The Church of this earth and the Church of purgatory are, each in its own way, reaching out in loving hope for the heavenly Jerusalem. Vatican II puts it very simply: "The Church, to which we are called in Christ Jesus, and in which we acquire sanctity through the grace of God, will attain her full perfection only in the glory of heaven."15
The members of the heavenly Church can help us in living our life of grace until we too share its fullness with them. Their power of intercession on our behalf is but another ramification of the communal aspect of Christianity. We are meant to help others grow in Christ. We, in turn, are intended by God to receive aid from others—yes, from members of the heavenly Church, as well as from those with whom we dwell here below.
Not only can we be aided by the saints' intercession, but the example of the canonized saints can also be of great value to us. They have concretely proved that full holiness is possible. Such an inspiration is of real worth when we are tempted to think that Christian sanctity in its higher degrees is impossible of attainment. Moreover, the canonized saints, in their diversity, teach us that there are many authentic versions of Christian holiness. They can be innovators in showing us that there are numerous possibilities in assimilating the mystery of Christ, although the basic assimilation remains the same for all Christians of all times. In the opinion of Rahner this is one of the chief roles the canonized saints exert in the life of the Church.16
13Karl Rahner, Theological Investigations, Vol. III (Baltimore: Helicon, 1967), p. 44.
14Cf. St. Thomas Aquinas, In Ad Ephes., c. 3, Lect. 3.
15Second Vatican Council, Constitution on the Church, No. 48.
16Cf. Karl Rahner, Op. cit., pp. 100-101.
(End of excerpt from Response in Christ)
(4) Excerpt from Response to God's Love by Father Edward Carter, S.J. pp. 1-2
...God himself is the ultimate mystery. Radically, God is completely other and transcendent, hidden from man in his inner life, unless he chooses to reveal himself. Let us briefly look at this inner life of God.
The Father, in a perfect act of self-expression, in a perfect act of knowing, generates his son. The Son, the Word, is, then, the immanent expression of God's fullness, the reflection of the Father. Likewise, from all eternity, the Father and the Son bring forth the Holy Spirit in a perfect act of loving.
At the destined moment in human history, God's self-expression, the Word, immersed himself into man's world. God's inner self-expression now had also become God's outer self-expression. Consequently, the mystery of God becomes the mystery of Christ. In Christ, God tells us about himself, about his inner life, about his plan of creation and redemption. He tells us how Father, Son, and Holy Spirit desire to dwell within us in the most intimate fashion, how they wish to share with us their own life through grace. All this he has accomplished and does accomplish through Christ. St. Paul tells us: "I became a minister of this Church through the commission God gave me to preach among you his word in its fullness, that mystery hidden from ages and generations past but now revealed to his holy ones. God has willed to make known to them the glory beyond price which this mystery brings to the Gentiles—the mystery of Christ in you, your hope of glory. This is the Christ we proclaim while we admonish all men and teach them in the full measure of wisdom, hoping to make every man complete in Christ" (Col 1:25-28).
(5) From Response in Christ by Fr. Edward J. Carter, S.J. - The Christian and Sin
What is the nature of sin? Contemporary theology emphasizes that sin is not primarily a violation of a law, but a disruption of personal relationships. Sin is a refusal to love. Serious sin is a radical refusal to love. Venial sin is a partial refusal to love.
The most obvious personal relationship that is affected by sin is that between God and the sinner. In sinning a man fails, to a lesser or greater degree, to accept God's loving gift of Himself. He fails also to respond with his own gift of love. In serious sin man refuses intimate friendship with God. In venial sin he dulls the ardor of that friendship. Man, in so far as he sins, maintains that he does not want his life to be directed by the loving hand of his heavenly Father. He wants to be a law for himself; he wants to be the one who decides what is good for himself and what is not. Schoonenberg observes: "Especially in the prophets sin is an aversion from and an unfaithfulness to Yahweh himself; hence it is placed in the heart rather than in the wrong deed. We see that aversion, that rebelliousness, that lack of faith which precede the act of transgressing the Law already in the story of the sin in paradise, where it is presented as the wish of possessing autonomously the knowledge of good and evil, of being independently the Law unto oneself. . ,”1
As we sin and fail to love God, we close in upon ourselves. We prevent a further growth in openness to transcendence, to God and to His grace. We block off the source of our only real self-development and fulfillment. To the extent that we close in upon ourselves in sin, to that extent we feel the misery of sin. This misery of spiritual "self-enclosedness" is a faint participation in the essential pain of hell. The damned are eternally and completely closed in upon themselves, completely deprived of God and other personal relationships. This, then, is hell – the damned really experiencing no one but themselves. Hell is God's ratification of the choice which the unrepentant serious sinner has himself made. This choice is one of radical self-isolation.
Sin is primarily a refusal to love God, a refusal to be loved by Him, to be guided by Him. In sinning, man seeks for a false fulfillment, and therefore actually becomes impoverished. The great St. Augustine puts it this way: "For when the soul loves its own power, it slips from the common whole to its own particular part. Had it followed God as its ruler in the universal creature, it could have been most excellently governed by His laws. But in that apostatizing pride, which is called 'the beginning of sin', it sought for something more that the whole; and while it struggled to govern by its own laws, it was thrust into caring for a part, since there is nothing more than the whole; and so by desiring something more, it becomes less. . .”2
1. P. Schoonenberg, Man and Sin (Notre Dame, Indiana: Fides, 1965), p. 8.
2. St. Augustine, The Trinity, Bk. 12, Ch. 14 (Washington: Fathers of the Church, 1963), p. 356.
end of excerpt
A City on a Hill Shines to the World
February 23, 1994 5:30 a.m.
Jesus: I am the light of the world. A city on a hill will shine to the world. You at the Center will be this city when you are filled to the brim with the love of Jesus. What power, what might, to have each person a personal spouse of Jesus Christ! This is the light to the darkened world. The love of Jesus radiates from the very being of those who love Him. What light when all together are lifted by His love abounding deep within their breasts!
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. My life is the life inside that cannot be contained. It is bursting and budding forth. My life is the real life. To possess the life of Christ within your breast! Such power! I am the city set on a hill that will stand united and shine to this world. You at this Center will be this city. You will be the true Center that places the mark on this world.
The love of Christ, abounding deep within the breasts of all, will be the power and the might. Pray the Prayer for Union with Jesus. I will operate in the hearts of all there and minister to My sick world. I am the Heart of Jesus. I am on fire with love of each and every soul. When My love is found in all the hearts there, the light of God will shine to this world!
You are the city, set on a hill, that shines to the darkened world. I will light the world with the love of Jesus that shines in the hearts of those who are fed there. My light is so bright. My power is endless. You are the light to the dark world. You contain the mighty medicine to bring My sick ones to Me. You will bring so many back to Me and My intense love, burning so brightly for all!
I am the power. I am the might. He who abides in Me will have the light of life. I give Myself to you that you will live. You will radiate My presence from your very being. My light is the brightest light. I will live in the hearts of all who come to you for their feeding. Enkindle in them the love for My most Sacred Heart. It is on fire for love of you. It cannot be contained. It will live in all hearts who come to you to be fed.
You are the key to enkindle this burning love of Jesus in the hearts of so many. Many will know Jesus through your love of Me. Read these letters every day for I am truly speaking to you here. I love each child so dearly and want to have an intimate union with that child. Teach all about the burning love of Jesus. Read My messages with your heart on fire so you can tell all of My ardent love for them.
I long to be close to them. I am a person. I am God, on fire for love of My people. Bring all to the ardent love of Jesus. Mary is by My side constantly. Where I am, she is there. She wants all to be led to My ardent, longing love. Teach all about My love. Fill them so they are overflowing in their hearts. This is the mighty medicine. It is My letter of intense, ardent love for My people.
I am truly here, little ones. I am Jesus, Son of the Living God. I will live strongly in the hearts of all who come to you. You will be the key. Focus on your intense love of Me. Read My letters as a cookbook for intimacy with Me. My love waits for each person and I tell you here how to be close to Me. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus on fire for love of you. I am longing for you to come and be with Me in silence. I will give you all you need.
I am the Alpha. I am the Omega. I am your all. I am God, one, true and magnificent, and I come to you with ardent love in Holy Communion and in the tabernacle. I am present, Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity. I am waiting. Our love affair waits and it depends on you. I am there and I am waiting. You keep us apart.
Tell them how I long for them and have all they need. The love of Christ will light their city. You will stand as the lighted city in darkness. My love will be that by which you light this dark world. Oh, such power, such might! The love of God will reign in the hearts of all you touch. You are My vessel to draw this world to the love of Jesus.
Read and study My letters and be taught about My ardent love. I am Jesus Christ and I am teaching you about My love on fire for all. Come and be powered by the hand of God. My love will rock the world off its rocker when it reigns in the hearts of those who come to you. I love you so! You are My beloved. I will use you to light My dark world. You will shine as candles in the darkest night and you will be the instruments I use to light their wicks. I am God and I love them so dearly!
This is My love for all. Power and might will shine forth on the land. I am the brightest light. Look into the light for the light. Look into the arms of Jesus. I will light this world through you. Alleluia. And the angels sang and the choirs of heaven were heard for the earth proclaimed the Love of Jesus. Alleluia
end of February 23, 1994
I Died for You
February 23, 1994
Jesus: I want this emotion in the letter I told you to write. I, Jesus, Son of God, talk to you with such emotion! I am He Who died a brutal death for love of you. I died for you! I love you this much, to give My Life! Yet you couldn't even write when I asked you. You must do exactly as I say. I do not want you ever to say no to Me!
I have such emotion! I am telling you how I died a brutal death and you, My child, did not write for Me! What more can I do? What more do they want? You put others before Me or you would do as I command. I want you to do as I tell you every moment.
I am the Lord. I am the Son of God. Such emotion I let you feel for My death. I died. I am a person. I was human and I died for you. Think of yourself giving your life for someone and they do not care. What can I do to shake you? What more can I say? I am here and I am loving you and pleading with you to listen to Me with this emotion that God is telling you. I am Jesus. I died for you. I gave My life for you and do you even listen, My little sweet one? You didn't want to write it for My children. When I give you a command, you write. When I say do, you do. Selflessness! I am pushing you because I need your total surrender. Do not ever deny My writing to My loved ones. You have a responsibility. I don't care where you are when I talk. I am God and I talk to you. I am so present to you.
Listen. I need your selflessness. I need your surrender. I need your life, given for love of Me and Me alone. I need you to be the light that shines on the hill, that does not go in and out but is constant in My love. I need your commitment. I need your attention at every moment. I am feeding you My words every moment on paper and in your hand. You must obey Me exactly as I command. No questions, only action. I want action. Now! You write when I say write. I don't care where you are. You worry not for others. I am giving you the mighty medicine. Would you tell the doctor to wait? I am God and I do not ever want to wait while you play a safe game with Me. When I say do something, I want you to do it. You are My beloved and I am filling you with fire.
I am pushing you to do that which I need done. Do not ever stop to look around. Keep your focus on Me and My commands for you. I am using you every moment. I must be able to count on your constant consent to do My will immediately! I am calling you to this work and I want you to comply. I love you ardently. I am so full of love for you. Focus on this and this alone. I am Who am. I am God, child. Do not ever hesitate. Do not doubt or think. You must act as I act in you or My work will not be done.
Be selfless about My commands. You will do My work. You will spread My words of love and create emotion with My songs and I will use you to bring My flock to My love. I love every soul! You must spread My love.
Note: (Meditating on the Crucifixion) Going to Mass at the seminary at 8:00 a.m. was rushed. He said to me, "Where are you going, child. Do you not feel My presence with you?" A calm came over me. Then He started lamenting how He died for us, how He is a true person and He loves us so much. He said, "I died for you."
R. He gave His life for us. He is the little lamb led to the slaughter out of love for us. He said, "I need you to do this work now and I am pushing you." He was so upset! He died for us. He loves us so much as to give His life.
He begged me to spread His love, to tell others how He, bloodied, bruised and beaten, gave us His life.
Jesus: I am God. I am God. I died. Spread My love now! Now! Now! Now! Now! I am begging you not to hold back! Read these letters now, read and learn about My love. I beckon you to speak of My love. Shout it from the high roof. Proclaim it in the cities. Jesus Christ died for love of you and He is risen! I am He Who is God and I died for you!
Listen and preach My love and emotion here. Priests will create little cities, little cities in each church to spread the light of Christ to this sick world. Each priest can create his own little city, a powerhouse of God's love. God has all the power. His power is endless. It never runs out. It is might. You have no power except through Him. Churches filled with the intimate love of Jesus will be powerhouses.
I am God, My little ones. God can do all things. I can make your cities light up the darkness. I am the Way, the Truth, the Life. I am the light of life. I am God! I can do all things. I want to act in you. You need to be in constant union with Me. My priests, you need to be selfless. My soul and yours are one. I want to act in you.
Hold not back. Pray the Prayer for Union with Me.
end of February 23, 1994
August 23, 1993
On His Passion
Jesus: My dear child,
I was condemned to death, death on a cross. They gave Me a big cross and made Me carry it. They stood around and glared at Me. It weighed on My shoulder and I pulled at it until it finally moved. Every step was almost impossible as I dragged it, weighing so heavily on My shoulders.
My shoulder felt as if the bones inside would crack and the cross would fall through to the ground. I couldn’t drag it any more. I tried, I fell. I fell and its weight fell on Me. A guard hit Me with something sharp. It really hurt because he wanted Me to move, and fast! People were watching -- on with the show! How dare I fall in the middle of the show! He hit Me again and the blow really stung Me. I got up because it hurt so badly. I tried to walk on.
My Mother was in the crowd. She looked at Me and her face looked red and hurt. Tears rolled down her cheeks like rain and as her eyes met Mine, I was hurt so by her sorrow! She was always by My side, silent and loving. She was My mother of love! She is always there next to you when you suffer.
I fell again and he (the guard) really hit Me. It (the cross) was so heavy that he and I together could barely move it. It seemed as I walked, heavier with the sins of the world heaped on it. My hands were bleeding. Blood ran from the wounds of My thorns and My head throbbed, seeming to make the wounds in My head bleed even more. Some of the Blood was dried, some of it running all over My Body. I had so many cuts and bruises -- and people watched and laughed!
I am Jesus, Son of the Living God, and they laughed and mimicked Me! Oh, such hardened hearts! How vile can men’s heart become? The devil’s grip is paralyzing and crippling.
The walk was so long up a hill and over rocks -- the cross had to be lifted over the rocks. My Body was bleeding so badly! My heart was pounding. I knew that the salvation of all men depended on My love. Therefore, I went through such agony.
I thought of My intense love for you -- that many would go to heaven because of My suffering -- and I continued to the top of the hill. At the top they laid Me on the cross and with a big hammer nailed My hands to it. It was the worst (suffering) yet. My hands were nailed with big nails and the big hammer. Oh, it was unbelievable! Then, as if that weren’t enough, with a big nail they nailed through both feet.
Then they lifted the cross and banged it into (a hole in) the ground. My shoulders ached from how I hung. My head bobbed and My neck ached and they laughed and said, "Now save Yourself." I hurt so much! I suffered this way for hours -- which seemed like forever -- and they glared at Me and laughed! My Mother watched in such agony.
For love of you, to My death I gave you My Body. My child, I shed My Blood and gave you My life that you might be with Me forever in heaven -- not for a day, a month or a year, but forever with Me in heaven.
I am the true Bread come down from heaven. He who eats My Flesh will have life forever. For the drink I give you is My Blood and food you eat is My Body. Who would lay down his life for a friend? I did, for you. I love you this much, child. Forget about those who reject you. You have My life that I gave you and I give you life eternal.
I am the One true God. I am the Light of life. He who abides in Me will have life eternal, for the drink I give is My Blood and the food I give is My Body. Drink and eat and have everlasting life.
My child, that is all you need to know. Love one another and be good that you may enter into My kingdom.
end of August 23, 1993
(9) Jesus: A religious is to be
a witness —
to go out of oneself in
not to harbor —
unloving ways toward
(10) Jesus: I give you the sacrament of
Penance to tell your
sins — not complain and
say how you were right —
Fr. Carter examined his
conscience 10 minutes
twice a day
Sing: In Memory of Jesus
Sing: Song of Jesus Christ
Sing: Remember Your Love
Sing: What You Hear in the Dark
Jesus: I call you to love —
You can want your way being
Your heart filled with unloving
ways is not like Me
Some decide —
no one will tell them anything —
they are in control
You are all sinners —
To tell yourself no one can
correct you is not going
to help you live a holy
Religious are under a superior and
cannot live in a community
with this attitude —
Families work with each other under
the authority of the parents -
parents must work with each other —
Here is a short history of
who wanted to fill out healing
forms to say they were healed.
The Building of the Two Hearts
1. A gentleman from Florida called and said since he got the Fatima Statue with glass his life has been transformed. 3/3/2009
2. After using the Jesus water, pain and non-movement (for 3 years) in my fingers was healed instantly. Now fingers are cracking and working and no pain. Has taken x-rays. 10-19-2008
3. Ruptured ACL Ligament and PCL ligament left leg (knee) and damaged meniscus. 3-4 weeks excruciating pain. MRI showed damaged ligaments - went to do surgery and scopes revealed no damage other than meniscus injury. Day before surgery we came here to pray for healing. Wife anointed knee with Jesus water. Were told prior to surgery that would be out of work 3-6 months and surgery would be 4 hours. Surgery was only 40 minutes and recovery time is 1-2 weeks. 8/13/2008
4. My best friend (a couple) was granted a son, which now is my godson. They've been married for a long time but never had a child until they both came to see the Virgin Mary's image. 8/4/2007
5. I just wanted to tell you we have had so many prayers answered most especially since we have had the image statue in our home a few months ago. Prayers being miraculously answered for our children & grandchildren, our daughter's heart has literally almost healed ... she is also pregnant and that is also a miracle that she carried the baby this far, she is so thankful and also her cardiologist can't figure out how she is doing so well, and even agreed with her it must be prayers being said for her. He also told her in her 4th month to abort the baby, maybe he will have a conversion, we hope. Others in my family have changed since we got the statue. They are more understanding and patient and love being a Catholic more than ever before ...We thank Jesus, Mary, Rita and you all. Praise all of heaven. We are also so eager to have many more prayers answered. We are giving our married children a 10 inch statue each for their homes and red prayer manual if they would also like to say the prayers if they so choose to. The statue we know will help them with many graces as they pray before it as it has helped us in our home and lives. Love you all. 8/3/2007
6. Pregnancy. (A long note about how a woman got pregnant after she came to the Virgin Mary Building.) 3/21/2008
7. My mother was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in April 2005. She received the Jesus water of Clearwater that my brother brought to El Salvador. She was treated at Instituto Salvadoreno del Segino Social. She was expected to live 3-6 months. She lived well for 2 years. Now she rests in peace with Lord Jesus and Virgin Mary. She died of Pneumonia March 21, 2007. 4/27/2007
8. The CAT scan showed a dark spot and they thought they would have to remove my right kidney. My family went to the Blessed Mother and asked for prayers and help. They also got the healing water. Well all our prayers were answered. There was no cancer or tumor. Thanks for all your prayers and help, and thanks to the Lord above. 4/18/2007
9. Knees were injured from motorcycle accident July/August 2006. His mom got the water in Florida right after the accident and took it to him and he used it every day and now his knees are completely healed. He knows Jesus water did it. 1/9/2007
10. Suspected blood clot. Pain in leg with swelling. Jesus water was used and pain went away and swelling. 12/31/2006
11. Barretrs -- My husband brought Jesus water to hospital and put on my stomach. Biopsy came back fine. 12/27/06
12. A man from South Carolina came to thank Jesus and Mary for his healing. His brother sent him Jesus' water when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Three doctors told him there was nothing they could do for him. He started using Jesus' water and started feeling better (He could hardly walk, he was using a wheelchair a lot). He went back to the doctor and tests showed no more cancer — gone! The doctor told him he never saw this happen before. He is around 70 years old and walks and feels normal. 2006
13. A lady from Egypt wrote asking St. Mary for a baby for 3 years. She helped me and now I have a little daughter. Her name is Mariam after St. Mary name by my language. Thank God and Thank St. Mary. She always remembers me. - Egypt 10/25/2006
14. This woman filled out a healing form at the site. I am so blessed by the Blessed Mother that she has been there for me on more than several occasions. She performed a miracle on all occasions, one in particular was cancer of the right leg. The doctors wanted to cut my leg off the cancer was in the bone. When I returned to New York and went to a plastic surgeon he saw the cat scan and said my chances weren't good. When he did the surgery the cancer was not in the bone. It was superficial. 9/2/2006
15. Stroke. Healed August 2006. 9/2/2006
16. A year ago he went to Orlando for a test on his prostate. It was positive. He came here in May and got some Jesus water out of the trough. He went back to the doctor and he was healed. - Venezuela 8/25/2006
17. Infertility. Conceived and gave birth exactly 9 months after our first visit to Clearwater in August 2000. Our son was born exactly 9 months after our visit (May 20, 2001). I've had surgeries on both ovaries in 1998 and had very little chance of conceiving. Mother Mary gave us our blessing and wish. 7/21/2006
18. Peter was operated on for cancer he had for 10 years on his leg and because the wound was so big, they had to take some skin from another part of his leg to be able to fix it but it did split. So Monday the doctor said that another surgery was needed but thanks to Jesus water on Wednesday on that same week he was healed. - Argentina 7/2/2006
19. Cancer of the lungs. A friend of ours who we visit from Canada. He told us of his illness and we came and prayed at the Virgin Mary's appearance on March 28, 2006. He had Jesus' water put on him the night before his surgery. His surgery was on March 31 and the cancer was gone. Thank you for your blessings. 4/2/2006
20. Lower back muscle strain. After straining my back I used the Jesus water before using pain crème. After putting on the water I no longer needed the crème. The strain was gone. 3/16/2006
21. Neuropathy. He had gotten Jesus water a few days ago and went to the doctor yesterday. 3/15/2006
22. Pregnancy. I could not become pregnant. I came here to ask Mary to extend her hands on me, to be able to have a child. The miracle happened. I did not know that other women had become pregnant by asking Mary. My son is 3 years old. I am convinced that he is called to be special in his life, he has a mission. When she went to see the doctor, specialists, they said forget it, she couldn't have a baby, and she went to many different ones. Came here to pray and became pregnant. All the doctors never understood what had happened. They said he is a miracle child. 3/8/2006
23. Pregnancy. Became pregnant of twin girls after we prayed in 2005 and even have a statue of the Virgin Mary in our yard. After 15 years of concubinage Virgin Mary finally blessed us. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Jesus water was used to help conceive. 2/2/2006
24. A woman came in today from New York and said she was here last March (2005) and got the Jesus water. Her cousin who was very healthy and had just retired at age 60 suffered a massive stroke. He was taken to the best neurological hospital in New York and the doctors said he had no chance of recovery. He had a blood clot at the base of his brain stem. He was in intensive care and the woman with the other family members were visiting him and she put Jesus water on him and they prayed over him, while he was laying in bed in a fetal position unable to talk was paralyzed. After she had left (only 30 minutes of visitation in Intensive Care) the woman received a call from her cousin's wife saying the man had sat up in bed after they left and was miraculously healed. He is back at home now. The doctors came in and said this was a miracle. This was 2 months ago. 1/24/2006
25. Dermatomyositis (a form of Muscular Dystrophy). I was given 6 months to live. I was really depressed ready to give up when, while being in town for my girlfriends niece's Christmas Party. I heard it on the news. (December 17, 1996) Decided why not let's go, when I got here I was not expecting to see what I saw. I couldn't believe what I saw. Within an hour I put the cane down, slowly but surely got better enough where I wasn't paralyzed or dead. Thank you Jesus and Mary. 12/16/2005
26. Small Bowel Syndrome. Infant acquired surgical intervention at birth. 4 months care at home. Healed completely as of May 2005. 11/24/2005
27. Newborn very sick - 2 lbs. My mother came to visit me. We used to live in the post apartments by Target. I brought my Mother to the Virgin Mary Building in Clearwater and she prayed for my niece, who was in Guatemala. When my Mother returned to Guatemala she took the picture of Virgin Mary and put it in my niece's room. When my niece was born, she needed a tube feeding. She couldn't eat on her own. She was very thin and very sick. Many people told my sister and my mother (including the doctors) that my niece was so sick that she probably would died. Thank to our Lady Virgin Mary, my niece is a healthy gifted 9 year old girl. - Guatemala - Healing was at 6 months old. 11-22-2005
28. My daughter was told she had thyroid cancer, after having one side of the thyroid removed they found the cancer was gone. This had to be due to Mary and Jesus Water and her belief in the Mother and Son. 9/17/2005
29. Virus. He was in Egypt. His relatives came to the site and asked for prayers for healing for him. That same day they were here he was completely healed of his Liver virus. He is a physician. 8/31/2005
30. After waiting about 8 months for the baby to get bigger for the surgery, the doctor checked him and couldn't believe it, but she said, "It just fixed itself." He was 4 months premature and this surgery would have lowered his sperm count significantly and its already been lowered by a double inguinal hernia surgery. 6-14-2005
31. Burst tube with unexpected pregnancy. Was internal bleeding. Doctor told was miracle, surviving from this kind of operation. She (the mother) had come to the site and prayed to God if this Image (Our Lady of Clearwater) was from God to grant her a miracle. Her daughter who was in Lithuania at the time was in the hospital and the above miracle happened during the 2 hours the mother was praying at the site. 5/4/2005
32. Heart failure. He was not breathing. Jesus water was poured on him while praying. He started breathing again. 4/23/2005
33. When I was pregnant, my baby was sick. My baby born was well. Thanks. 4/18/2005
34. Flu. Both sitting in car, praying rosary both sick of flu. He very sick, not getting better. Both used the water, felt pain leave body, didn't say anything, but after few minutes he said "I feel pain is gone." They drove back to tell us that they were healed. 4/18/2005
35. Asthma. Put Jesus water on neck. Breathing much better. 4/17/2005
36. Severe back pain. Have a bad back from laying brick for years and sometimes I bend over and the pain is severe and it takes at least 3 or 4 or more weeks for it to go away. I put Jesus water on it and it went away in 2 days. Alleluia. 4/16/2005
37. I must admit that some days I forget to wash in the water. But I have felt the same feeling once again a few days ago as I did on March 2nd, the first time I applied it to my knees. On the movie that you took, I am walking on the beach without a cane. I don't know if you noticed. I didn't use the cane yesterday, and I have no pain. I'm still slow at climbing the stairs, but I'm seeing a tremendous improvement. I'll keep a journal, and continue updating you I pray a lot, as I'm applying the medicine. Part of my prayer is "If it be your will." Thank you. I'll be in touch soon. 3/11/2005
38. My husband had a good friend and he was diagnosed with cancer and given less than a few weeks to live. Jesus told me to take him the Jesus water. I never really met him, but I went to the hospital. He was so sick. He bounced up and said I knew it - I will be healed. And he lived over two years longer.
39. Leukemia went into remission February 7, 2003. Her doctor can't believe how well she is doing. She has the worse kind of Leukemia there is and she is doing extremely well. He said this does not happen, so soon, we told him its because of all the prayers, everyone is saying for her. The day after we visited the Blessed Mother Building, her blood count was excellent. Thank you so much. As of 11/3/2004 she is still in remission and doing very well, a happy 10 year old little girl. We are all so thankful for all the prayers from everyone, we truly believe, if we hadn't had our faith and by going to the Virgin Mary building so often, we wouldn't have been so fortunate to have her. Prayer is still the most powerful and healing process. Thank you so much. 11/3/2004
40. Spinal Manangitas. December 16th, 2002 we almost lost our little grandson. He was taken flight for life to Madison where they worked on him for hours. They told us he would either be blind - deaf - brain damage, or he might not walk. Today he is a happy - healthy little boy full of life. Thanks to everyone's prayers to our Blessed Virgin and our heavenly Father, without them we would not have him. Thank you. As of this date November 3, 2004 our little grandson is doing very well, a healthy happy little boy, and so full of life, and without any complications. Our prayers and by going to the Virgin Mary building truly helped this little boy. Thanks to everyone for all their prayers. 11/3/2004
41. After my family visited the Virgin Mary and returned to hospital, I showed no sign of having a stroke. Doctors at hospital said I would not recover. 4/2001
Order while Supplies Last
From the Building of the 2 Hearts
Our Lady of Clearwater Florida
July 5, 2000
September 5, 2000
October 5, 2000
November 5, 2000
December 5, 2000
January 5, 2001
February 5, 2001
March 5, 2001
April 5, 2001
May 5, 2001
June 5, 2001
July 5, 2001
August 5, 2001
September 5, 2001
October 5, 2001
November 5, 2001
December 5, 2001
January 5, 2002
February 5, 2002
March 5, 2002
April 5, 2002
May 5, 2002
June 5, 2002
July 5, 2002
September 5, 2002
October 5, 2002
November 5, 2002
January 5, 2003
February 5, 2003
April 5, 2003
May 5, 2003
July 5, 2003
August 5, 2003
September 5, 2003
We chose to put more than just one of each of these 5ths because of they're importance.
October 5, 2003
November 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
November 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
December 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
December 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
December 5, 2003
Jesus instructed the prayer service
be done inside
December 5, 2003
January 5, 2004
January 5, 2004
January 5, 2004
January 5, 2004
February 5, 2004
February 5, 2004
February 5, 2004
February 5, 2004
February 5, 2004
February 5, 2004
March 5, 2004
March 5, 2004
March 5, 2004
March 5, 2004
March 5, 2004
Rita is doing a
Retreat from the building of the 2 Hearts
for reparation and to pray for
the Priest, the Church and the world.
March 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th.
Prayer Service 1:30 & 6:20pm everyday.
Please help us make reparation to God.
5 Years Ago March 1st
Make reparation for the offenses against God.
Retreat in China
March 10th - 13th
before the exposed Eucharist
Order while supplies last
From the Building of the 2 Hearts
All with embroidered logo
Beautiful Fleece with
$25.00 plus shipping
Round neck T shirts $13.00 & postage
Call Kathleen for colors
Women V Neck T shirts - $16.00
Grocery Tote - $9.00
Available for $750.00
Call Kathleen to Order any on the items below