Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final
authority regarding these messages
April 17, 2006
April 18th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 9 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 18th are Sorrowful.
Donna passed away.
We love you.
THE BLUE BOOK 5
APRIL 13, 2006.
ORDERS YOURS TODAY.
$10.00 PLUS POSTAGE
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We accept credit cards.
Excerpt from Sequence at Pentecost
stubborn heart and will;
Melt the frozen, warm the chill;
Guide the steps that go astray.
God's Blue Book 6
February 7, 1995
Message for Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Messenger: My dear Jesus,
Help me to see clearer the will of the Father.
Jesus: I am your Savior, you must slow up or you will wear yourself too thin.
I am the Good Shepherd, I know mine and mine know Me.
I hold you tenderly in My arms. Satan will wear you down. You must slow up. You and Marty will wear yourself too thin. Start lining up your people for backups in the Nursing homes and taking them with you.
Talk about the nursing homes tonight.
I am sending you as soldiers into this world. My most important job is to preach the gospel. You must pray and realize I am doing the work. I send you as soldiers into the world.
I will send to you people to listen to My call. My warriors must be rooted deeply in My love. Tell all in the Shepherds of Christ meeting to read the Blue Books. The Second Blue Book should be out soon. You must schedule your Blue Book Meeting this month. I will continue the Mission I have begun to circulate My messages. Ask all those who you asked last month. I will tell you what to say. Your job is centered around your life with Me. If you do not have time for one hour of adoration you are doing too much. You need to play with your son. I am calling you to lead people to spread this love into the world. I will send you help. You must pay your bills tomorrow. You do not have time on the phone. Your main job is to pray. Others will follow My mission in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Your big source of prayers and income will come from the nursing homes. You need to tell them of My deep love. They are hungry and need this message desperately. Do not panic as this mission may look overwhelming. You are placing My soldiers into this world. You will talk to many in Churches. I will schedule these talks on special dates. Schedule your Blue Book Meeting today with Fr. Carter. This meeting is very important to circulating these messages. These are My messages, I am calling many to circulate them. I am calling many through these messages to go into this world and spread the love of My Sacred Heart. You must speak to the Meeting tonight about spreading My message into the world.
I want you to go to the children and speak about the Eucharist and the rosary. Once you speak, My Blue Book will be available for them to read. Many will be touched through the Rosary Meditations.
Do not panic all this will unfold. You will reach many in Cincinnati and this Movement will reach this world. You must discern what I am calling you to. My talks will come on important dates. you will be called to lead many others to speak about My love. Through the Shepherds of Christ you will spread My great love to this world. Tell all in the meeting to read the handbook and Blue Book everyday. When your members are spiritually fed, they will follow the call to be soldiers spreading My love in this world. Your primary goal is your spiritual development. From that you will pray fervently for the Church and the priests.
My work is for children. Tell your daughter to begin her prayer group. Children need to pray. Tell _____ I am asking her to read the Blue Books. The Blue Books were written for children. The rosary meditations are for children. These are My letters of love for this world.
You must tell all to read these letters fervently. I will provide them with abundant grace to carry out the mission I am calling them to.
The power is in the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ, through My Mother's Heart. My soldiers must be so fixed to My love. Time is so short, so short my dear ones, I am calling you all to read My messages of love. I am calling you to Daily Mass and Communion. Each person must find time each day alone with Me, preferably before the tabernacle. When you pray the rosary, pray first to the Holy Spirit and meditate very deeply on the mysteries. I am calling out in the night. I am calling all to be soldiers to spread My light to this world. You cannot spread this light if you do not have a deep union with Me. Pray everyday the prayer for union with Me, pray to the Holy Spirit every day.
1) Mass and Communion
2) Pray the Morning Offering
3) Pray the rosary and meditate
4) Pray to the Holy Spirit
5) Pray the Prayer for Union with Me
6) Be alone with Me, preferably in front of the tabernacle.
I am with you in your every thought and your every breath. I am calling you to be my special soldiers to spread My love. I am calling you to do the will of the Father. I am calling you, do not underestimate the sufferings to come. I am calling this group to be My special soldiers to help Me put My plan into action.
Pray for grace to grow in your love of Me, pray for the Church and the priests. Do not underestimate the power your prayers will have on the Church and the priests. Pray for the souls in purgatory and ask them to pray for this Movement. The Power of the Almighty God will be the power that powers you. My children, I am making an urgent call to you this day, to take this message seriously. I am Jesus Christ the Son of God and I am calling you to be My soldiers to spread this love. I am calling you to holiness. You are My beloved ones, you are being called. Surrender totally to God. Consecrate your hearts to Jesus and Mary. You will carry My love to this hurting world. Can you say no? Love, Jesus
Messenger: How many times Lord are we not like Peter. We call out, we will not have our faith shaken, Lord, I will do anything for You. And then, He calls us to stand up for our faith, to be a witness, to have courage. Peter slept in the garden, Peter denied Him three times.
Peter His beloved apostle, fell, he was so close to Jesus, He walked with Him and talked with Him. It is only through the courage from the Spirit that we will carry His gospel into this world.
Jesus: Pray, Pray for My beloved ones to have the fearlessness of the Apostles.
Messenger: Holy Spirit come to us and fill us with the Fire of Your love, so it is no longer we who operate, but the Spirit who moves and breathes within us. Unite us so closely to God, so we can truly say, it is no longer I who live, but He who lives in me.
MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME
January 30, 1995
R. We are changed through His grace. Jesus is truly God and remains in the tabernacle waiting for men to come and be with Him. He loves so very much each precious soul. He knocks on the door of your heart day and night, He wants you to open wide and let Him in.
January 30, 1995
R. Mary carried Jesus in her womb, Jesus remains with us this day in the tabernacle. We do not see Jesus in His Majesty in the tabernacle.
The Master in greatest love for us, waits a human creature to come and be with Him in the tabernacle.
Jesus outpours His grace to us, should we not jump for joy as John, jumped inside of his mother's womb.
John shows the world his joy when Jesus comes in His Mother's womb.
Jesus comes to us in His Divinity and humanity in the Eucharist. He remains in the tabernacle and outpours His grace to us. God comes to us and many do not treat Him as they should.
Jesus knocks on the door of our heart, day and night, do we have a place for the Almighty God. He gives us His love.
Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, He came to earth to save us from our sins.
Oh Divine Love, Jesus, mold me and fashion me into Your image so I can love Thee ever more and more.
Strengthen our faith and help us to never turn away from You.
Birth of Jesus
Messenger: Jesus came not in Power -- He comes as an infant, God comes an infant.
God comes in poverty, hidden (no blare of trumpets) A LIGHT, shines in the darkness.
Jesus clothes Himself in flesh.
Master of all He comes in poverty. He loved so much, Ought I not return to Him my love.
Presentation in Temple
Messenger: Holy Spirit promised Simeon he would not die before he saw the Christ child.
Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, ‘Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed—and a sword will pierce your soul too—so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.’ Luke 2: 34-35
Messenger: Christ offers Himself for us -- let us offer ourselves through Him to the Father.
Messenger: We hide ourselves in His Heart, we present ourselves in the arms of Mary given to the Father. Father take all that we are mind, heart, body, thoughts.
Presentation -- Jesus offered Himself to His Father.
Priest: hold Jesus with such reverence as Mary carried Him in her womb!
Our souls could be so moved to such joy Jesus is God in the tabernacle.
Jesus waits for us with love. That God the Master waits on man.
Finding in the Temple
Messenger: Spirit: Speak to me of sweet Jesus, of Your truths.
Speak to my mind and heart.
Let me love your Word!!
From Response In Christ
e) Relationship with Members of the Church
There is but one true Church of Christ. Yet this one Church has three different states of existence. There is the pilgrim Church, the Church of this world, composed of members who have received the grace of Christ and strive for its development. They have not yet obtained the goal of their efforts, as have the members of the heavenly Church, who enjoy God in eternal happiness. The Church suffering is an intermediate state of existence necessary for those who had not achieved the required purification as members of the pilgrim Church. Although there are these three phases of the Church’s existence, there is a profound union existing between all the members. All these members possess the same basic life of grace in Christ, and this common life establishes the most intimate bonds of love. In our preceding chapter, we discussed the pilgrim Church. Let us now consider the Church suffering and the heavenly Church.
The members of the Church suffering are those who have departed from this life in an incomplete state of Christian development. Their development is incomplete in the sense that grace has not fully taken possession of them, and, as a result, they are yet closed in upon themselves to a greater or lesser degree. They as yet cannot open themselves out in complete love to the Triune God in the beatific vision. They must undergo a further purification, a purification which could have been achieved upon earth with merit. Now the purification must be achieved with no merit attached. The pain of this purification is mixed with the certain expectation of achieving the vision of God. We can hasten the advent of this vision for this people by the offering of prayers and other good works. Scripture itself refers to our action on behalf of those in purgatory in Chapter 12 of the Second Book of Maccabees beginning with verse 38.
The members of the heavenly Church are those in whom the life of grace has taken full possession and has reached its completion in the life of glory. Faith now is unnecessary, as the light of glory gives the human intellect a new strength and capacity for seeing God face-to-face. While the Christian was a wayfarer, he received the imprint of the indwelling Trinity as he shared in God’s own life. Now in heaven that grace-life and possession of God reaches its completion—the absolute completion is not achieved, however, until the resurrection of the body. The divine persons give Themselves to the beatified in a profound union far surpassing that of the indwelling of the Trinity experienced here below.
This life of heaven is still the Christ-life, for just as we possess a share in Trinitarian life here below as mediated by Christ, and exercise this grace-life as structured by Him, so also in heaven is the mediation of Christ present. In the words of Rahner, "One always sees the Father through Jesus. Just as immediately as this, for the directness of the vision of God is not a denial of the mediatorship of Christ as man."14 And not only does the humanity of Christ unite the blessed to God, but also, in some way, to the whole of creation. This is merely a completion of what is begun here below, namely, the union with Christ in His humanity establishing the Christian in a special relationship with God, with other men, and with the whole of creation. We have a glimpse, therefore, of the fullness of life which members of the heavenly Church possess.
The heavenly Church, as St. Thomas says, is the true Church.15 The Church of this earth and the Church of purgatory are, each in its own way, reaching out in loving hope for the heavenly Jerusalem. Vatican II puts it very simply: "The Church, to which we are called in Christ Jesus, and in which we acquire sanctity through the grace of God, will attain her full perfection only in the glory of heaven."16
The members of the heavenly Church can help us in living our life of grace until we too share its fullness with them. Their power of intercession on our behalf is but another ramification of the communal aspect of Christianity. We are meant to help others grow in Christ. We, in turn, are intended by God to receive aid from others—yes, from members of the heavenly Church, as well as from those with whom we dwell here below.
Not only can we be aided by the saints’ intercession, but the example of the canonized saints can also be of great value to us. They have concretely proved that full holiness is possible. Such an inspiration is of real worth when we are tempted to think that Christian sanctity in its higher degrees is impossible of attainment. Moreover, the canonized saints, in their diversity, teach us that there are many authentic versions of Christian holiness. They can be innovators in showing us that there are numerous possibilities in assimilating the mystery of Christ, although the basic assimilation remains the same for all Christians of all times. In the opinion of Rahner this is one of the chief roles the canonized saints exert in the life of the Church.17
NOTES:16. Second Vatican Council, Constitution on the Church, No. 48.
17. Cf. Karl Rahner, Op. cit., pp. 100-101.
Messenger: Jesus came to this earth in such love, Mary and Jesus went to John and Elizabeth's. The Master comes to the servant, because of love.
John responds with joy -- Before he is even born he announced Jesus to the world with such joy from Elizabeth's womb.
Now it happened that as soon as Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the child leapt in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. She gave a loud cry and said, ‘Of all women you are the most blessed, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Luke 1: 41-42
As Jesus dwelt in the sanctuary of Mary's womb, Jesus now dwells in the tabernacle waiting for us in greatest love. As He was out of sight in her womb, He is out of sight in the tabernacle.
He knocks at the door of our hearts to come in.
Jesus: Behold I stand and knock at the door of your heart.
R. Jesus was in the womb of Mary -- John leaped for joy.
He gave His all -- See Jesus in your brother's eyes.
Union with Jesus
R. The more we become one in Jesus -- the more we will have the ability to do what He is asking us to do.
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
Messenger: I could die this second. All I did to love God and others will go with me.
Jesus: Man has a free will, to see always before his eyes the vision of God.
Messenger: They applied such force to Jesus, He forever followed the Father's will, all the force, He still loved.
February 5, 1995
Before the tabernacle
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. We are here on this earth to do the work that the Father has planned for us. He calls out to us to be His apostles to spread His love throughout this world, to love God and to love one another.
2. R. Jesus came to show us the way. He was born in a stable in such poverty.
3. R. From the prophecy of Simeon, Mary knew of the sufferings that Jesus and she would undergo. Now Jesus kneels in the garden and He sees before Him all the sufferings that He would experience through His entire Passion. In vivid detail, He knew every single blow, every thorn, every single insult and slander, the gashes in His body, and He saw this with such clarity in the garden.
5. R. How many times do we see before our eyes
The Cross Leads to Life
Jesus: "My beloved priest-companion, tell My people that they must keep the lesson of the cross fresh in their consciousness. Remind them that I am the Christ of the Cross as well as the Christ of the Resurrection. I suffered tremendously on My way to death on the cross. My sacred flesh was so cruelly lacerated by the scourging. My sacred head was so cruelly and mockingly crowned with thorns. I was spat upon and made fun of. Exhausted by terrible suffering, I still had to carry the heavy cross to Calvary. There My sacred hands and feet were mercilessly pierced with nails. Oh, what pain this caused Me!
"I suffered all this most willingly—out of love for My Father and for all My people! Through My cross, through My suffering, I obtained new life for My people. Through My cruel and brutal death, I achieved Resurrection for Myself and all My people. My suffering was not an end in itself. It was a necessary passageway to obtain the life I came to give.
"My people must share in My cross, so that they may share more and more in My life. Remind My people, My dear friend, that suffering, when embraced according to My Father's will, leads to greater life here and hereafter. The cross, properly carried, always leads to a greater share in My Resurrection.
"Tell My people that the more they are united with Me in love, the easier is the carrying of the cross. The more one dwells in Me, the more I help that person to carry the cross. In this way, even the heaviest cross becomes relatively light.
"Carrying the cross does not mean to be in misery. Carrying one's cross in union with Me always allows a person to remain in peace. The cross does not take away peace and joy. Despite the pain involved, the cross gives increased peace and joy. I am Lord and Master. I eagerly desire that all listen to My words and live them!
"My people, come each day to My Heart and I will give you the light and strength to carry your cross according to Father's will! I love My people with an overwhelming love, and in this great love I give them this message."
Reflection: One does not have to reflect on the human condition for very long to be reminded of how much suffering exists in all parts of the world. And yet, the great tragedy concerning human suffering is not that there is so much of it, but rather that so much of it is apparently wasted. In God's plan, suffering is meant to lead to greater life, a greater share in Christ's Resurrection here and hereafter. Suffering does just that, if we relate to it according to God's will. To the extent we don't relate to the cross as God's will would have us, we miss the opportunity for suffering to be growth-promoting.
Jesus tells us about the cross and its linkage to life in the Gospel: "Then to all he said: 'If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him renounce himself and take up his cross everyday and follow me. For anyone who wants to save his life will lose it; but anyone who loses his life for my sake, that man will save it'" (Luke 9:23-24).
And St. Paul tells us: "We are in difficulties on all sides, but never cornered; we see no answer to our problems, but never despair; we have been persecuted, but never deserted; knocked down, but never killed; always, wherever we may be, we carry with us in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus, too, may always be seen in our body" (2 Corinthians 4:8-10). From Tell My People
that the road to Him is not the road that we want to take. But it is the road that He calls us to. In compliance to the Father's Will, He said
‘Abba, Father!’ he said, ‘For you everything is possible. Take this cup away from me. But let it be as you, not I, would have it.’ Mark 14: 36
6. R. Jesus, in His Divinity and humanity, is in this room with us. The invisible reality is that He truly is here, the same as the day He knelt in the garden! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is in this room with us at this very moment!
7. R. And how can we not be changed through His presence when we are truly in the presence of the Almighty God?
8. R. If we could see Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who is truly present here, we scarce could stand it. He is truly here in His Divinity and humanity even though we are not seeing Him!
9. R. And the love that you spread this day will make the difference to this hurting world. For He calls out to us to be His soldiers in this world to spread this love. When we look around and the world does not seem like it is thinking about God, He says: "I am truly here with you. The words that I speak to you are these words: I want you to be My soldiers, to carry My light to this world, to spread My love in the dark corners, and to answer the call that I give to you today! Keep your focus on Me always!"
10. Mary: Many men in their willfulness has put aside the things of God! Even though man may have forgotten God, God has not forgotten man!
Song between decades: A Song From Jesus
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. Jesus: They beat My flesh! They tore My skin! I bled My blood for you!
2. Jesus: Do you look to the world when I call? Look to Me! See Me as I stand at the pillar! See them as they whip Me with such hatred and anger in their hearts! Your world has turned hard and many hearts of men have forgotten God. I call out to you this day to answer My plea to come to My Tabernacle, to spend your time in prayer, to realize that the closer you are in union with Me, the more powerful your prayers. This is your calling today to join yourself in union with Me ever closer and closer to My Most Burning Heart!
3. Jesus: I speak to you this day. I am here with you. Will you open your ears and listen to My plea to focus on Me?
4. Jesus: I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God! I call out to each one of you that are present to answer My call. Take Me seriously! The love that you spread to this world today will be the love that makes a difference to a hurting soul!
5. Jesus: To look at the world, you think that maybe you do not have to spend so much time with Me. I am telling you this day, I am calling you to take your relationship with Me ever more seriously than you did in the past. I truly want soldiers that are so steadfast in My love, that are united with Me, that live to be ever closer to God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit!
6. Jesus: Do you think that I would not come and talk to you? Why would I die on the cross for My beloved souls and then not come to you this day and plead with you to turn your hearts to the love of God, to be My mighty warriors, to spread My love to this hurting world?
7. Jesus: I come to you, My chosen ones this day! Listen to Me so ardently!
8. R. See Jesus at the pillar and hear as they give Him blows with such hatred and anger in their hearts that it tore His precious skin! Hear the blows that He received and know that He suffered these blows. This is the reality! He suffered them for our brothers. Our brothers are hurting and in pain. It is only through our prayers and our dedication to Jesus that we will carry His message throughout this world. He calls out to us this day to listen to Him. He is truly talking here! He wants you to be joined ever closer to His Most Sacred Burning Heart!
9. R. As He walked away, the earth was marked with His bloody footprints! Do we walk away when He calls us so strongly or do we keep our focus on Him? The power is in the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ! The Almighty God is truly present and with us in this room!
10. Song: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul. Come unto Me, all who are burdened, I will comfort you!
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. They pounded into His Most Precious Head a crown of piercing thorns!
2. R. Jesus is our Mediator with the Father.
3. R. Jesus now sits on the throne that they gave to Him. They clothed Him in a dirty purple robe that covered His bleeding wounds. They crowned Him with a crown of piercing thorns and gave Him a scepter to hold. Then they spat on Him, scoffed at Him and mocked Him as King of the Jews. This is the King of Kings! The Son of God! The Master comes to the servant! But He does not call us slaves. He calls us His brothers. We are truly brothers in God!
4 Jesus: How can you not love your brothers when My Father created Him? How can you look at your brother with such hatred and anger?
5. Jesus: I am calling you today to prayer. To offer your every action to the Father in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for love of your brothers! Give you daily life as an intention in prayer! This world is hurting and needs your prayers! I call to you today to take this plea seriously!
6. Jesus: See Me with the blood as it came down My face and into My eyes and My ears! As I looked at your world I saw through a film of blood! Do you know how much I love you? I loved you to My death on the cross! I love your brothers this much. Can you not help him in this world today? I call you to prayer. I call you to be apostles to spread My love throughout this world. The Father has a plan for you. Will you say Yes?
7. Jesus: Spread My love to the hurting souls. It is in your touch and it is in your glance that I touch the souls that are close to you!
8. Jesus: See beyond what is visible. See the reality of the invisible world! I control your every breath! Life is but a passing moment! The dropping of a pin! The batting of an eye! Then your life is over! What lives on is how you loved God and loved one another!
9. Jesus: They crowned Me with a piercing crown of thorns! They pounded into My skull! The thorns went into the inside of My body! I gave My all for love!
10. Song: Crown Him with Many Crowns
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
1. R. They stood around Jesus with their angry and hateful faces! Anger welled up in their hearts! They poked at Him with spears! Jesus, was in total peace, His hands tied in front of Him, always knowing the love of His Father. The Father loves each one of us with such intense love. We are His creation. He loves what He creates! He calls out to us to be ever closer -- closer to the love of God!
2. Jesus: Come unto Me you weary souls. You wander and you search and you try to do what you can to please Me and you look at the world and then you want to run back. Focus on Me! Follow Me! I am calling you this day to take My messages seriously! Time is so short! You must pray! You must do what the Father wills you to do! It is so important to My plan! Each person has their part to play in this plan. I am calling each of you here to open your hearts, to listen with your hearts to what you are being told is your part in the plan.
3. Jesus: I carried the heavy cross on My back. I carried it for greatest love of you! I ask you to carry your crosses. I ask you to do what the Father is asking you to do. I ask you to lead souls ever closer to the burning love of My Heart!
4. R. Jesus came to show us the way. Jesus came to teach us how to love. He left His Word with us to nourish us and He left His Body and Blood, that He gives to us this day, to feed our life.
5. Jesus: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul for I am truly the Almighty God! I have all the power! You must come to Me and realize that I am truly present and with you this day! No one has any power over Me! I walk beside you on your way! I lead you down the roads the Father has planned for you! Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your soul. For peace lies in doing the Father's Will! Your joy will come from the heart that is one with God!
6. Jesus: As I surrendered to the Will of the Father, I ask you to surrender this day. Consecrate your hearts to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Pray to the Spirit to fill you with life and vibrancy, to lead you on your way to your union with God!
7. Jesus: And I fell under My cross, but I got up again and carried My cross on My back. For greatest love of you, I carried the cross on My back!
8. Song: Lord let me walk that lonesome road with You
9. R. Our Blessed Lady walked forever by His side on Calvary as she walks by our side every day. She never leaves us. She is the Most Loving Mother. She is there. She wants to help us on our way, and help us to lead souls ever closer to the burning Heart of her Son, Jesus Christ!
10. Song: I Love You Jesus
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. R. As Mary held the child Jesus in her arms, as she saw His little hands and feet. She now watches as they pound the hands and feet of her beloved Son into the cross!
Sing: Little Baby Hands and Feet
2. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
3. R. What of this tender little Heart that now beats as Jesus hangs from the cross!
4. R. Such love in His Heart! He, God, came to this earth and was made man and gave His flesh and His blood for love of us!
5. R. Stand with Mary under the cross! See Jesus against the darkened sky as He hangs in such weakness! Wounded! His whole body covered with bloody wounds. A crown of thorns on His head! The blood comes from His mouth from the blows they have given Him to His head! How can we say no or take this so lightly when He, God, came to this earth and hung on the cross to His death because He loves us and loves our brothers so much!
6. R. He calls out and says that He gave His life for us. What more do we want? He truly gave His life! This day He nourishes the life that He has given us in Baptism through His very Body and Blood in the Eucharist. He is here this day! God! God is in our midst! We do not realize the great gift that we have. The soul craves this love of God and it is only the love of God that satisfies the stalking soul. Jesus, open our eyes to see more and more with Godly vision so we can grow ever closer in our union with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Spirit, open our eyes! Where we are now blind, let us see! See beyond the bread we eat that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, has died. He is risen and He remains with us this day in the Eucharist!
Sing: I am the Bread of Life
7. R. We see those things visible to our eyes! What we need to see are those things that are invisible to our eyes! See that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is truly in the Consecrated Host. See that Jesus dwells within our brother! See the Father's creation! See them as so precious and so special to the Father that He sent His only Son into the world that the souls may be saved and inherit eternal salvation!
8. R. Jesus called out from the cross: My God! My God! Why have You forsaken Me? He calls out to us this day!
9. R. See Him as He hangs to His death! Jesus gave the last beat of His Heart! The last drop of His blood! Jesus' Heart was pierced and what flowed out were blood and water. Water for baptism, Blood for the Eucharist with which He feeds us. Through the pierced Heart of Jesus, the sacramental life of the Church was formed. The Church is so important to us. Help us to realize more and more that this is Christ's Church. We are one body! We are members of this body!
10. R. Jesus calls us to prayer! Prayer for all the members of the Church! For the suffering souls in purgatory! For our brothers that are living with us this day throughout the world! Jesus calls us to realize that we are brothers in Christ. It is our duty, as He gave His life for us, to love likened to Christ. It is our duty to give our life through prayer for our brother!
Song after last decade: A Song from Jesus
Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
1. The Prophecy of Simeon. Jesus, Mary and Joseph go to the Temple to present the child Jesus. Simeon, who was told by the Holy Spirit that before he died he would see the Messiah, is now led into the Temple and meets Jesus, Mary and Joseph. He holds the child Jesus and says now that he is ready for his death. He tells Mary of the sufferings that she and Jesus will suffer. From this point on, every time Mary beheld the child Jesus, every time she looked at Him, she knew of the immense sufferings that He would suffer. Her heart was pierced each time she looked at her Son, for she always knew that He would suffer such brutality! And a sword, too, will pierce your heart, O Mary.
2. The Flight into Egypt. Joseph and Mary are forced to flee to Egypt with the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary!
3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. Joseph and Mary took the child Jesus to the Temple when He was twelve years old. When they left with the caravan, they did not realize that Jesus had been left behind. After traveling a day's journey, they realized that the child Jesus was still in Jerusalem. With such sorrow in their hearts, they returned to Jerusalem to find the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary!
4. Jesus and Mary Meet on the Way to the Cross. How Jesus and Mary suffered for us because They love us so much. She did not bear the wounds as Jesus did on her body, but to her heart! The tremendous sufferings she endured. We cannot even imagine what she suffered! As her eyes peered into the eyes of Jesus, she saw Jesus from His childhood all through His life. Feel Mary's heart and the immense love that she has for her Son and watch her look into His eyes and see the blood that runs down His face as He carries the cross on His back! He looks into her eyes and He sees His beloved Mother that He loves so much with her reddened face and tears. No tears that Mary ever shed could express the sorrow that was so deep in her heart. She asks us to look at her Son and all He suffered for love of us, and to see through her eyes the love that He has for us. And a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, O Mary!
Song: I Love You Jesus
5. Jesus Dies on the Cross. Jesus was on the cross and Mary stood below the cross.
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
Jesus promises us that those who love and serve the Lord will have a reward of unending celestial happiness with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit forever and ever and ever in Heaven.
6. Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross and Laid in Mary's Arms. See Mary as she enters the Temple with Joseph and the child Jesus in her arms. Simeon says to her that a sword, too, will pierce your heart, O Mary. See her as she holds the child Jesus horizontally in her arms. Such a precious love between Mary and her infant. The words of Simeon were so cold to her ears but so true as she, under the cross, holds her Son horizontally in her arms. He is covered with blood. His body is limp. Without a breath to His body, she now knows Simeon's prophecy has been fulfilled. She holds the lifeless body of Jesus in her arms. The love that the Father has for us that He truly gave His only Son for love of us! The love that Mary has! Visualize that picture in your mind! The love of Mary! The love of Jesus! The love of the Two Hearts! His Heart was pierced with a lance. Her Heart was pierced with a sword. With all love there is suffering. How these Two suffered for love of us! And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary.
7. The Burial of Jesus. And they locked Jesus' body in a tomb! But death has no power over Jesus! For in three days, He rose triumphant from the dead. Mary, who now weeps outside the tomb, knows the cold reality that her Son is dead! But she will see Him again when He rises from the dead!
This rosary was prayed before Jesus in the Tabernacle in the Holy Spirit Chapel. Rita, Cathy, Joe, Harold and Diane Kellner, Diane's parents, Sr. Rita and Marty were present.
12 Years Ago
April 17, 1994
Messages from Jesus
An Interview with Rita Ring
Click here for the video
Pray for urgent intentions.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We take credit card donations.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page