Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
April 19th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 1 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 19th are Glorious.
Donna passed away.
We love you.
THE BLUE BOOK 5
APRIL 13, 2006.
ORDERS YOURS TODAY.
$10.00 PLUS POSTAGE
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We accept credit cards.
A priest blessed the grotto today.
God's Blue Book 6
February 7, 1995
Message for Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Messenger: My dear Jesus,
Help me to see clearer the will of the Father.
Jesus: I am your Savior, you must slow up or you will wear yourself too thin.
I am the Good Shepherd, I know mine and mine know Me.
I hold you tenderly in My arms. Satan will wear you down. You must slow up. You and Marty will wear yourself too thin. Start lining up your people for backups in the Nursing homes and taking them with you.
Talk about the nursing homes tonight.
I am sending you as soldiers into this world. My most important job is to preach the gospel. You must pray and realize I am doing the work. I send you as soldiers into the world.
I will send to you people to listen to My call. My warriors must be rooted deeply in My love. Tell all in the Shepherds of Christ meeting to read the Blue Books. The Second Blue Book should be out soon. You must schedule your Blue Book Meeting this month. I will continue the Mission I have begun to circulate My messages. Ask all those who you asked last month. I will tell you what to say. Your job is centered around your life with Me. If you do not have time for one hour of adoration you are doing too much. You need to play with your son. I am calling you to lead people to spread this love into the world. I will send you help. You must pay your bills tomorrow. You do not have time on the phone. Your main job is to pray. Others will follow My mission in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Your big source of prayers and income will come from the nursing homes. You need to tell them of My deep love. They are hungry and need this message desperately. Do not panic as this mission may look overwhelming. You are placing My soldiers into this world. You will talk to many in Churches. I will schedule these talks on special dates. Schedule your Blue Book Meeting today with Fr. Carter. This meeting is very important to circulating these messages. These are My messages, I am calling many to circulate them. I am calling many through these messages to go into this world and spread the love of My Sacred Heart. You must speak to the Meeting tonight about spreading My message into the world.
I want you to go to the children and speak about the Eucharist and the rosary. Once you speak, My Blue Book will be available for them to read. Many will be touched through the Rosary Meditations.
Do not panic all this will unfold. You will reach many in Cincinnati and this Movement will reach this world. You must discern what I am calling you to. My talks will come on important dates. you will be called to lead many others to speak about My love. Through the Shepherds of Christ you will spread My great love to this world. Tell all in the meeting to read the handbook and Blue Book everyday. When your members are spiritually fed, they will follow the call to be soldiers spreading My love in this world. Your primary goal is your spiritual development. From that you will pray fervently for the Church and the priests.
My work is for children. Tell your daughter to begin her prayer group. Children need to pray. Tell _____ I am asking her to read the Blue Books. The Blue Books were written for children. The rosary meditations are for children. These are My letters of love for this world.
You must tell all to read these letters fervently. I will provide them with abundant grace to carry out the mission I am calling them to.
The power is in the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ, through My Mother's Heart. My soldiers must be so fixed to My love. Time is so short, so short my dear ones, I am calling you all to read My messages of love. I am calling you to Daily Mass and Communion. Each person must find time each day alone with Me, preferably before the tabernacle. When you pray the rosary, pray first to the Holy Spirit and meditate very deeply on the mysteries. I am calling out in the night. I am calling all to be soldiers to spread My light to this world. You cannot spread this light if you do not have a deep union with Me. Pray everyday the prayer for union with Me, pray to the Holy Spirit every day.
1) Mass and Communion
2) Pray the Morning Offering
3) Pray the rosary and meditate
4) Pray to the Holy Spirit
5) Pray the Prayer for Union with Me
6) Be alone with Me, preferably in front of the tabernacle.
I am with you in your every thought and your every breath. I am calling you to be my special soldiers to spread My love. I am calling you to do the will of the Father. I am calling you, do not underestimate the sufferings to come. I am calling this group to be My special soldiers to help Me put My plan into action.
Pray for grace to grow in your love of Me, pray for the Church and the priests. Do not underestimate the power your prayers will have on the Church and the priests. Pray for the souls in purgatory and ask them to pray for this Movement. The Power of the Almighty God will be the power that powers you. My children, I am making an urgent call to you this day, to take this message seriously. I am Jesus Christ the Son of God and I am calling you to be My soldiers to spread this love. I am calling you to holiness. You are My beloved ones, you are being called. Surrender totally to God. Consecrate your hearts to Jesus and Mary. You will carry My love to this hurting world. Can you say no? Love, Jesus
Messenger: How many times Lord are we not like Peter. We call out, we will not have our faith shaken, Lord, I will do anything for You. And then, He calls us to stand up for our faith, to be a witness, to have courage. Peter slept in the garden, Peter denied Him three times.
Peter His beloved apostle, fell, he was so close to Jesus, He walked with Him and talked with Him. It is only through the courage from the Spirit that we will carry His gospel into this world.
Jesus: Pray, Pray for My beloved ones to have the fearlessness of the Apostles.
Messenger: Holy Spirit come to us and fill us with the Fire of Your love, so it is no longer we who operate, but the Spirit who moves and breathes within us. Unite us so closely to God, so we can truly say, it is no longer I who live, but He who lives in me.
MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.
February 7, 1995
Shepherds of Christ Meeting
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. Jesus told the apostles that their faith would be put to the test.
Peter said, Even if all fall away, I will not.Mark 14: 29
2. R. Be with Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. His Hour had now arrived. He was about to be handed into the hands of His betrayer. He said to the apostles: Can you not watch with Me? And they fell asleep. Jesus was all alone in His agony. He saw before Him all the souls of this world today. The souls that are so busy that they do not even think of Jesus for one second. The indifferent souls! These are the souls that wounded His Most Sacred Heart!
3. R. Peter, who vowed to be faithful to Jesus, now slept! How many times are we half asleep when Jesus calls to us and we do not see because we do not want to let go of our world? How many times when we are called this day to spread His Good News, do we answer that call?
4. R. Do we tell Jesus how we love Him as Peter did, and then when we are around others we worry so about how they think. It is so easy to forget how we sat and said to Jesus: Jesus, I love You! I love You! What can I do? Jesus is calling to you this night to take a stand in this world that is hurting. Never forsake Him! Realize that the most important thing in your life is our relationship with Jesus! When we are with others, know that He is with us always, waiting to love through us to this hurting world. At every moment with every heartbeat, He is within us and He will operate out of us to this hurting world if we will open up our hearts and let Him live, minute by minute, second by second, within our hearts.
5. R. Think of the souls this day! Think of the people that you see that do not give any thought to Jesus at all! These are the people that you touch when you spread the Good News. It is so hard in this cold world to spread the love of Jesus. But He calls out to you this day to be His soldiers in a cold world. March into the world and spread His light as He radiates from our soul.
6. R. As Jesus suffered such agony, such pain, He was comforted through His passion by the acts of love that we give to Him this day!
7. R. Jesus saw all the wounds that He would suffer -- all the beatings -- all the insults -- the mockery! He saw before Him all of His sufferings -- the carrying of the cross! And with greatest love of us, He continued to go through with the Plan of the Father.
8. R. Oh, we think that we are not loved! Sometimes we sit around and we think of how we would like to have more love. The love that the Father had for each one of us is that He gave His only begotten Son. And His Son, Jesus Christ, was born in a stable in the town of Bethlehem as a helpless little baby. The Son of God is now in the Garden and sees before Him everything that He would suffer! Out of greatest love for us, He said: Not My will but Thine be done!
9. R. How good is our God! He comes to this earth and takes on a human nature for greatest love of us! How good is our God that He comes to this earth so that someday we may be with Him forever in Heaven!
10. R. His anguish was so great in the Garden that His sweat became as great drops of blood!
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. R. Mary wants you to know that she is appearing as Our Lady of Light -- she is glistening -- and she is here in such a special way with each one of you this evening, her beloved children she loves so much. You are her child, her precious child. She mothers you as she mothered her Son, Jesus.
Mary: Open your hearts and meditate on My Son's passion.
2. R. Jesus stood at the pillar, tied. They beat Him from the top of His head to His feet. He was covered with deep, red wounds! The anger and hatred in the hearts of those men who beat Jesus!
3. R. Jesus' Mother had to withstand the awful treatment of her Son.
4. R. Jesus, who is all love! See through the eyes of Mary! Feel through her heart! It is through her most tender Heart that you will be led ever closer to the most burning love of her Divine Son.
5. R. Hear the blows that they gave to Jesus! See Him at the pillar! Jesus does not yell out! Jesus makes grunting sounds but He withstands all the torture that they gave to Him!
6. R. Mary said that her Son was standing in a puddle of His own blood. Jesus was beaten on every part of His body. This is the love that He has for each one of us!
7. R. Gory, you might think to say that He was beaten with such wounds that His flesh hung from His body! This is how it was! Jesus loved us so much that He withstood the hatred and the anger with which these men beat Him to their own exhaustion. He calls out to us today to know that He suffered this for each one of us and for our brothers! As He suffered this torture for our brothers, He asks us to show our brothers love and kindness!
8. R. We all know what it is to have a wounded heart when someone talks cruelly to us, especially if it is someone we love very much and they talk cruelly. It is hard to let go of it! But think of Jesus! Jesus Who is all love! His Heart a burning furnace of love for these men and they beat Him and beat Him! As your heart was wounded by those you love, think of how His Heart was wounded by those who beat Him!
9. R. Jesus did not call out to them. He loved those who beat Him and tore His flesh. Jesus responded in silence. He responded always with love. He is Love! To be like Jesus we must act lovingly. He calls us to love. It is so hard to love when people have hurt us. It takes His grace. We pray to You dear Jesus, to fill us more and more with Your grace so we can spread Your love to this world, especially those that hurt us! Without Your grace, we cannot let go of our hurts. Give Your grace to us abundantly so that we may give love to all those, even those who are cruel to us!
10. R. He says: Time is so Short! Our lives are so short! Eternity goes on forever and ever and ever! He calls us to love this day. If we love God and love one another, we will be with Him forever in Heaven!
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. In Medjugorje, I (Rita) saw the blood as it came down from His thorns! How do you write what the Blood of Jesus, as it runs down from His thorns looks like? This was a fact. Yesterday (2-6-95) I saw Him hanging on the cross. His head was hung down. A long, slender face, hollow cheeks, His head was below His shoulders. It was hanging so low. Once I saw Him with the blood running out of His mouth from the blows they had given to His Head!
2. R. This is the truth! Jesus Christ, God, came to earth and suffered this much for love of each one of us! He did it for all souls. He is calling you this day to be His apostles, to spread the love that He has to this world.
3. Song: Only this I want, but to know the Lord. And to bear His cross, so to wear the crown He wore!
4. Jesus: Walk with Me! Be with Me as I suffer so on My Passion! Be with Me this night. For it is in realizing how I suffered for you that you will be drawn ever closer to My Heart that is burning up with love for you!
5. Jesus: You see with such limited vision those things that are in front of your face. I call you to see more with the eyes of God all that is before you. Look beyond the Consecrated Host you receive and you will see Jesus Christ, the Son of God!
6. R. Look at your brother! Look deeply into his eyes and you will see the beloved creation of the Heavenly Father. He is the creation of God the Father. He was created in greatest love by God!
7. R. Pray for vision! Pray to the Spirit to see more and more with the vision of God, to see beyond this world and to see the reality that this is truly God's world! Your every breath depends on Him. Heaven is truly there for those who love and serve the Lord!
8. R. They mocked Jesus and they spit on Jesus. They called Him King of the Jews. When they persecute you for the sake of Jesus, remember what they did to Him. Many of the people in the world are godless and reject the things of God!
9. R. Jesus came and was crowned with thorns and was clothed with a dirty purple robe. He put up with all their insults and all their mockery because He loves each one of us so much this day. In realizing His love more and becoming one with Him, you cannot help but give this love to others. Our calling from Him is to love God and love one another!
10. R. God's way is the way to follow. Our way should be to follow Him!
Jesus: I am the way, the truth and the life.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
1. R. See Jesus clothed in a white garb, tied about His waist. See Jesus' face! See Jesus with the cross on His back and the crown of thorns on His head! See Jesus' face dripping with blood. See Him look at you with a bended back as He carries the cross on His back! See clearly that this is truly Jesus Christ, that suffered this much for love of you!
2. R. Jesus said: I am no less present when you receive Me in communion than the day that I walked with My cross on My back. He shouts: I give you Myself! I give you Myself! And the people walk out the door after communion! It is a fact that Jesus Christ is with us this day and He gives us Himself!
3. R. In the act of greatest love for us, He gives us Himself!
4. R. The statue of Our Lady of Sorrows is beaming so brightly as the above meditations were given. She is so bright and beautiful. What is seen is only a little piece of what Heaven is like!
5. R. And their eyes peered into one another's eyes on Calvary. The beating of the Two Hearts, the immense love that each one had for one another, and the love they have for us!
6. R. In that look, the touching of their Hearts!
7. Song: Lord, let me walk that last mile in Your shoes under the weight of the wood!
8. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
9. R. Walk alongside of Mary as she walked alongside of her beloved Son. In all of His sufferings, Mary could not lend a hand! She was a mother in every sense of the word and this was her beloved child that she raised, that she rocked, that she loved. She watched Him covered with blood. She watched Him crawl under the cross and she could not help Him at all!
10. R. This is the love that Jesus and Mary have for each one of us! He was covered with wounds! Gashes into His whole body! His Heart was torn within for the anguish that He suffered because He loved so much, and so many souls would treat Him so indifferently and neglect Him throughout all their lives. Mary suffered so. She bore no wounds but the agony to Her most tender Heart! How her Heart was torn inside her chest! There is no way to describe the pain that she suffered as she walked along and watched her Son!
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. Song: At the cross her station keeping, stood the mournful Mother weeping. Close to Jesus to the last!
2. Song: Little Baby Hands and Feet
R. See through Mary's eyes as she beholds her Son! The same little child that she held! The same little feet that she once took care of and now she watches as they pound into His hands and feet, the nails and nail Him to the cross!
3. R. Jesus is calling out to you this day to be His soldiers to go into this world, to pray to the Spirit for the courage to do this work that He is asking you to do. To stand tall and to stand up for the Good News! To preach the Gospel in your being. To not worry what people think of you but to keep your focus ever on Him and to realize more and more every day the love of these Two Hearts. Mary, His Mother and Jesus, who hung from the cross to His death for love of each one of us!
4. R. Jesus has given us so much! He has given to us His most beloved Mother to be our Mother!
5. R. Mother Mary, help us to always be the child that you are proud of. Lead us, as our Most Loving Mother, closer and closer to the Burning Heart of Your Son, Jesus!
6. R. Help us to be able to give our love more and more to Jesus, to realize more how He loves us, to realize more how He truly longs and waits for our tender words, to spend our day with Him, to share our thoughts with Him, to tell Him when we are filled with love with Him! O Jesus, how I love You and thank You for all that You have done for me!
7. Song: God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, Oh, so good to me!
8. R. We are the soldiers that Jesus wants to send into the world to carry out the Father's Plan. Each one of us is uniquely created by the Father for a special mission on this earth. Each one of us is so precious to the Father! Each one of us is so precious to the Son and Holy Spirit! We are His most loving children! We are the creation of the Father. We are the souls that Jesus Christ gave His flesh and His blood for. We are so loved!
9. R. Dear Spirit, open our eyes to see more and more the goodness of God! To love the Church, to love the priests, to love the Mass! Open up our eyes to know and to understand, to experience the love of God! Help us to realize the great gift that Jesus has given us in giving Himself to us in the Eucharist! Holy Spirit fill us with your fire, the vibrancy within ourselves of God's love! Move within us, Dear Spirit, so that we may radiate to this world the love of God that lives and dwells within us!
10. Song: I Love You Jesus
R. And He outpoured to each and every one of them His abundant grace so that they were filled more and more with His Divine Love to carry out to this world the love of God. As it radiated within their being, and as they surrendered more to Him, He penetrated their souls more and more! Lead us ever closer to union with You, O Jesus. Help us to grow into Your image! Dear Spirit, transform us into the image of Jesus!
Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
1. Prophecy of Simeon. Joseph and Mary took the child Jesus to the temple. Simeon, who had been told by the Holy Spirit that he would not die until he had seen the Messiah, was led by the Spirit into the temple. He held the child Jesus in his arms and he said that he was ready to die. But he also said to Mary and Joseph that Jesus and Mary would suffer. He told Mary that a sword, too, would pierce her soul! From that point on, whenever Mary looked at the child Jesus, she remembered the prophecy of Simeon and her Heart was wounded throughout the rest of Jesus' life for she knew so much detail of the suffering that He would undergo. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
2. The Flight Into Egypt. Joseph was told in a dream to take the child Jesus and Mary to Egypt. In the middle of the night, they had to gather all their things and flee into Egypt to be protected from Herod.
3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. Jesus and Mary and Joseph went to the temple when Jesus was twelve years old. They left on the caravan and did not realize that Jesus was left behind. When they realized this, they returned to Jerusalem, their Hearts in such sorrow looking for the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
4. Jesus and Mary Meet on the Way to the Cross. And their eyes peered into one another's on Calvary. In that look was the deep, deep love and union that they had for each other. She saw her Son covered with blood and He saw His Mother with a reddened, red-teared face!
5. Jesus Dies on the Cross. Jesus dies on the Cross and Mary stands beneath the cross! See Jesus as He hung on the cross against the darkened sky! His body is weakened, withered, humped over! His Mother saw her child as He hung to His death! She wants you to know that her Son truly gave His life because He loves you! Pray for grace to know and to love Him more! Every day pray for grace to participate more in His Divine Life and Divine Love that He wants to give to you. Mary says He loves us so much! Each and every single person present! Meditate more on His love! Sit and close your eyes and think about Him! God truly, truly loves you! All the power and all the might comes from God. Why worry? We need only to focus more on God and His love for us. (Rita commented that Mary was smiling while she said the above) Realize more and more the immense love that He has for you. Take the time to have a relationship with Him. It takes time to grow in a relationship. Mary asks you to grow more and more in your relationship with Him.
6. Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross and Laid in Mary's Arms. Mary receives the lifeless body of her Son in her arms. As she held His body, His little baby body in the temple and Simeon prophesied the sufferings that were to come, now she holds His body covered with blood and lifeless!
Mary: This is the love that my Son has for you, that He gave His life for you and He remains with you this day and longs and waits for you. His power is endless! Come to Him in the Eucharist. He loves you so much!
7. The Burial of Jesus. They locked Jesus in the tomb and His enemies thought that they had won the battle! On the third day, Jesus rose! Death has no power over Jesus! In all the struggles that we go through this day, there is life. For it is in the struggles that we are drawn more closely to Him! It is in the death that there is the resurrection!
This rosary was prayed before the statue of Our Lady of Sorrows during the Shepherds of Christ meeting.
Rita commented frequently through the rosary how beautiful Mary was as she appeared.
Pray for urgent intentions.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We take credit card donations.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2006 Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and
theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries
before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.