| Shepherds of Christ
April 2, 2007
April 3rd Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 8 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 3rd are Glorious.
The 5th Prayer Service will be
in Clearwater, Florida on April 5th.
Please come and join us praying for the priests,
the Church and the world
or tune in on the Internet Radio!
The Priesthood Newsletter is coming soon.
We need funds for postage.
Please, we need your help and support.
March 1, 1995
The Sorrowful Mysteries
The Agony in the Garden
- Jesus: Surrender! Surrender to Me as I surrendered to the Father in the Garden. I said to My Father, "Nevertheless, let your will be done, not mine." (Lk 22:42) As you are in your hearts troubled and anxious, I am there ever present to comfort you, to give you My peace. Let go, let go, let go! I am forever with you at every second, at every moment. I do not go! I forever remain in your hearts. Let go! As you live, so do I live in you!
- Jesus: I knelt in the Garden in such agony! I saw before Me all that I would undergo, all the beatings, all the scourging. I knew the Father's Will. I complied with the Father's Will as I ask you to surrender totally to Me. Let go! Focus on Me! Do not focus on those things that are parading in your mind, but release your mind to the mysteries of heaven, to My Passion and My death!
- Jesus: And My faithful ones, who came to comfort Me-they slept!
- Jesus: Indifference! Ingratitude! Neglect! I saw before Me all those who would neglect Me and treat Me with indifference. How My Heart ached with pain to see the souls that I loved so dearly filled with such nonsense!
- Jesus: My Heart, an endless furnace of divine love, of divine life, beating and burning for love of precious souls and they do not see! They have closed their eyes and plugged up their ears and I wait and long to be ever close to them! Spread My love throughout this world. You will be met with resistance on all sides. But I beg you this day to listen to My cry. I cry out to you to stand firm. I am calling you to stand up against the world.
- Jesus: As one crying in the wilderness, prepare the way of the Lord. I cry out to you to go to the highways and byways. Shout from the rooftops that I am Lord and that I am in your midst this day. Prepare Me a way, for I am coming!
- Jesus: I saw before Me all the souls that would be lost to eternal damnation despite all My sufferings. I call out to you this day to harken to My pleading to be about this world spreading My love. There are souls that are at stake, depending upon what you do with your lives. Will you spread My love? Will you be My mouthpiece to this world? I call out to you. You must stand strong and pray to the Spirit for He transforms you from fear to fearlessness. You are My apostles to go into this world and spread the love of My Most Sacred Heart!
- Jesus: As I knelt in the Garden, as I suffered so many agonies in My Heart, I was comforted by the love that you show to Me this day.
- Song: O Burning Heart, O Love divine! How sweet You are to me. I see the Host, I know You are here, to love and care for me.
- Jesus: The world is blind and deaf! They have plugged up their ears and covered their eyes. You must go into this world. You must stand strong. You have a message of My love to give. I beg you to give this message to the world that is in much pain, that has covered its eyes and plugged up its ears. I beg you to spread this love in every corner of this world this day. You are apostles that I send into this world.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love. I am your loving Savior. I am your God. I died for you. I come to you this day.
Jesus Is Scourged at the Pillar
- Jesus: The blood that I shed when I was scourged was blood red! My Heart, which beats out of endless love for you, is a Heart that is red, beating with a burning fire for love of you. I call out to you to draw yourselves ever closer to My Heart for I am waiting and longing and thirsting for your love. Let go of the little distractions you have this day that keep you from increased union with Me. Release yourself and be totally alone in deep union with Me. See only Me. Let go. Release yourselves! I am here with You!
- Jesus: Totally focus on Me!
- Jesus: Release yourself from all the distractions in your heart. Be alone in deep union with Me!
- Jesus: Just as I shed My blood for you as they scourged Me, My Heart cries this day in endless love.
- Jesus: See them as they beat Me at the pillar. Hear the blows! This is the love that I have for you. This day will you be alone with Me and totally focus on only Me? Let yourself go. Be in a room where we are together in close union.
- Jesus: And our hearts beat so closely, as one!
- Hail Mary ...
- Jesus: See Me at the pillar! See Me as I stand with the deepest love for all souls.
- Song: Come unto Me all who are weary and find rest for your souls. Come unto Me, all who are burdened. I will comfort you.
Jesus: I am with you in deep union despite the distractions and all that goes on around you. I am so closely connected with you! Your concentration on Me is important to your union with Me. Focus totally on My beating Heart and the love that I have for you. My Heart beat with deep love as I stood at the pillar and bled dark red blood.
- Jesus: It is this blood I shed for you, this blood I gave for you, that I ask you to focus on this day. Think of what it is like to shed your blood for another person. Would you shed your blood for another person? I shed My blood for you. In meditating on this blood that I shed, you will realize more and more the immensity of My love.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
- Jesus: I come to talk to you to tell you the desires of My Heart. As people are blind and do not see, I talk to you this day and ask you to focus on Me and to know that I am truly with you. As you breathe and as your heart beats, I am ever present and within you. I am here present with you. I am the Almighty God! My love I outpour to you. My grace I give to you.
- Jesus: I am the Almighty God! I am forever present. It is in your suffering that you are strengthened. I ask you to focus on the crown of thorns they placed on My head. As the blood ran down the sides of My face, think of how this felt! As I sat wounded, My body covered with deep wounds and bleeding, the blood ran into My eyes and into My ears. This is the blood that I shed for you.
- Jesus: Put yourself there as I sit. Feel as they spit on Me! Feel as they poke at Me! Think of how you would feel to be treated the way they treated Me! Put yourself on the chair and go through My sufferings with Me.
- Jesus: Feel your head as it pounds from the thorns! Feel the blood as it runs on your body! Feel the gashes that burn so deeply under the cloak! Feel the spit as it hits your face! This is the love that I have for you!
- Jesus: I ask you to be My soldiers, to go out into this world. They persecuted Me. They whipped Me. They crowned Me with thorns and they put Me to death. I loved those who treated Me so violently. I ask you this day to focus entirely on Me. If the earth falls down around you, interiorly the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are forever within your breast with such love.
- Jesus: No person can ever take away your union within with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Your union forever and ever and ever in eternity depends upon the union you have with God here.
- Jesus: I call you to sainthood! I call you to holiness! As I suffered this spit that hit My face and body, I call you to suffer with Me all the persecution that you may receive. For in this persecution I am totally present at every second. As your heart beats, as you breathe every breath, I never leave you! If the earth shakes around you, if it rocks and the floor cracks, you will sit steadfast for I never leave you. Hear the small, gentle voice within your heart as it calls to you, "I love you, I love you, I love you!"
- Jesus: My Heart is bleeding from the indifference I receive in this world. I call out to you to be strong soldiers. You must focus on Me and this interior committedness to Me.
- Hail Mary ...
- Song: Crown Him with many crowns, the Lamb upon His throne. His regal scepter knows no bounds. All kingdoms are His own. All Christians come and sing to Him who died for Thee. And hail Him as our Savior King for all eternity.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love…
Jesus Carries His Cross Up Calvary
- Jesus: Hear the still, small voice as it says so gently inside: "I love you, I love you, I love you!"
- Jesus: I ask you to carry your crosses as I carried Mine. The cross was so heavy I could scarcely move. I fell under its weight. I ask you to accept your crosses willingly. It is in accepting these crosses that you will be strengthened for I provide everything you need. Your lessons I teach you with the greatest love. Your crosses I give you out of great love for you. It is in these crosses that you receive new life, new life in Me! Accept all that I give you!
- Jesus: As I walked with My cross on My back, I peered into the beloved eyes of My dear Mother. Her face was reddened! The tears from her eyes! I could see the sufferings deep within far more than the features of her face. How My Heart was torn to see My beloved Mother, whom I love so much, riddled with such suffering!
- Jesus: I watch you, My child. I am forever with you! I know all the desires, the sufferings, of your heart. It is in your sufferings, your acceptance of your sufferings, that you give Me such great love.
- Jesus: How do you love Me, child? You love Me through holiness, through loving your brothers. Always love! I loved those who persecuted Me. You must always love! Focus on the love I have for you and hear the still, small voice as it whispers within your heart: "I love you, I love you, I love you!"
- Jesus: You are My beloved ones. You I love. You I want closer union with. You, you, My precious loved ones!
- Jesus: Carry the crosses that I give to you with great joy, for they are given to you with My great love. It is in carrying these crosses that you will receive new life in Me.
- Jesus: I was crowned with thorns! I was beaten over My entire body! I was always at peace. Remain at peace for you know the immense love that I have for you. I never leave you.
- Jesus: It is in following the Father's Will and living in His Will as a little child that you will have peace, joy and true happiness.
- Jesus: My dear soldiers, you are being strengthened for the days ahead. I am totally with you and present. All that you undergo I am allowing. I ask you to accept each and every suffering that I give you as a gift from Me to you, given out of great love! It is in these sufferings that you will be drawn ever closer to My Most Sacred Heart.
Song between decades: I come to you with greatest love...)
Jesus Dies on the Cross
- Jesus: I hung for three agonizing hours to My death on the cross! Put yourself on the cross. Your hands nailed, your feet nailed to the cross! Your body covered with wounds! Put yourself there!
- Jesus: It is in meditating on My passion that you will know of My immense love.
- Jesus: I truly hung there to My death!
- Jesus: I accepted death on the cross in compliance with My Father's Will and in great love for you.
- Song: I come to you with greatest love. I am your loving Savior. I am your God. I died for you. I come to you this day.
- Jesus: This is the love that I have for you this day. I ask you to put the world aside. Focus on loving one another. Focus on Me! I fill you with this immense love. Hear the cry of the voice inside: "I love you, I love you." Do not be angry with those around you. It is your committedness to Me, committedness to this union with Me, to making Me the center of your every thought, to letting Me live in you, through you and with you, and at every second to totally surrender, that allows Me to operate in you. It is no longer you who live, but I who live in you!
- Jesus: You are My chosen ones, to whom I give My Heart!
- Jesus: My Heart was pierced with a lance and what poured out was the abounding love from My Heart, blood and water for your salvation!
- Jesus: It is up to you to let go! Always love! I loved those who persecuted Me. I did not hold grudges. I loved. There is no division in love. There is always unity in love. You must love all! I loved those who put Me to death! I surrendered always to the Father's Will. Anything that happens to you this day I am allowing! Accept what I am giving to you today and love it as coming from Me.
- Jesus: Among the thorns there will be a bed of roses. Come to My bed of roses!
Song after the last decade: I come to you with greatest love…
The monthly retreat will be at the
St. Anthony Shepherds of Christ center
in China, Indiana from
April 10th through the 13th.
Those who have came in March
had a marvelous retreat!
Fr. John J. Pasquini's book
Light, Happiness and Peace
$5.00 plus postage
For this one time special offer we
offer these books so you can
spread these special prayers.
The book Light Happiness and Peace is a
companion to the
Authenticity book of prayers —
it is a masterpiece —
$5.00 plus postage
This will help spread these beautiful
writings and prayers for lent.
This will help us with the Newsletter.
Crucifix — hand carved by Felix
who carved the crucifix 22'
at the Virgin Mary building.
Giclee Art Print
Canvas Stretched on a wood frame
Print is suitable for direct hanging
12 x 16 - $150.00
18 x 24 - $200.00
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page