Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
April 29, 1999
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Prayer for Union with JesusCome to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.-God's Blue Book, January 17, 1994
Imprimatur: Most Reverend Carl K. Moeddel,(Imprimatur pertains exclusively to the Prayer for Union with Jesus.)
Vicar General and Auxiliary Bishop
Archdiocese of Cincinnati
Jesus speaks: You must focus on what I think, on what God wants from you, and not be focused on how men are judging you.
A Little Peoples Rosary
The First Sorrowful Mystery
The Agony in the Garden
- Jesus took the Apostles, Peter, James and John with Him to the garden.
- The Apostles slept.
- Jesus knew He was going to die.
- Jesus wanted the Apostles to be awake and with Him.
- The angel appeared and comforted Him.
- Jesus asked them if they couldn't stay awake one hour.
- The Apostles still slept.
- Jesus knew every whipping and cruelty that would happen.
- Jesus suffered so much that His sweat was Blood.
- Jesus' thoughts were for us.
The Second Sorrowful Mystery
The Scourging at the Pillar
- Look at the beaten Body of our beloved Savior.
- Look at His hands and arms.
- See the wounds on His flesh.
- See the Blood go into the air.
- Some days we feel we are beaten.
- Life is a struggle.
- We want to be happy.
- We must learn to deal truthfully with our world.
- We must try to not sin.
- We must obey the Ten Commandments.
The Third Sorrowful Mystery
The Crowning of Thorns
- See the Blood come down His face.
- See the pointy thorns go into His head.
- Feel the robe on your flesh.
- Listen to the men mocking our Lord.
- See men spitting on Jesus.
- See Jesus accept all the treatment.
- Stand with Jesus and experience the abuse.
- Hear the noisy, loud, men laughing as they beat Jesus.
- Hear the men laugh and mock Jesus.
- Whisper to Jesus how you love Him.
The Fourth Sorrowful Mystery
The Carrying of the Cross
- Feel the heavy cross on your back.
- Feel the deep love He has for each and every soul.
- Be there, stand beside Mary.
- Look at Mary as she suffers.
- Is her face red?
- Does Mary look weak?
- Do you want to help her?
- Look into Jesus' face with Mary.
- Do you want to help Jesus?
- Whisper words of love in His ear.
The Fifth Sorrowful Mystery
- See the BIG CROSS.
- See the beaten Body of the Lord.
- We also suffer in our bodies.
- Take time to get the proper rest.
- The devil will try to divide us from those we love.
- Jesus died for all.
- We are His beloved ones.
- Be at the crucifixion, see the darkened sky.
- Here crying about you.
- Tell God we are truly sorry for offending Him and others and ask Him for forgiveness for our sins.
We wish to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Help us to do so by circulating these rosaries.
Question for married couples and others in intimate relationships:
Q: How has praying together helped our oneness?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2000Shepherds of Christ.
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
Translations are welcome but they must be reviewed for moral and theological accuracy by a source approved by Shepherds of Christ Ministries before any distribution takes place. Please contact us for more information.
All scripture quotes are from the New Jerusalem Bible, July 1990, published by Doubleday.
Revised: April 29, 1999
Contact Information for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791