Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
April 5, 2005
April 6th Holy Spirit
The Novena Rosary
The Shepherds of Christ Newsletter
2004 Issue 1
Dedicated to the Holy Father
Pope John Paul II
is available on CD! ($10 each)
Rita Ring will be in Florida
April 5 and 6 for a mini retreat
Retreat in China
April 9 - after 6:20 prayers
April 10 - Joyful Mysteries
April 11 - Building the Kingdom of God
Mysteries of Light
April 12 - 3 classes of men
The Passion - Sorrowful Mysteries
Your role in the Church and the
April 13 - Death - Resurrection
A day of rejoicing
Jesus appeared to His Mother
after the Resurrection
Intimacy with God and celebration
April 5, 2005
April 5, 2005 message continues
Messenger: The Holy Father died on First Saturday
April 5, 2005 message continues
Messenger: Mary promised if we make the 5 first
Saturdays we would never see the fires of
That is a promise we should tell all
In the Mass Book December 5, 1995
under the title Mary Our Mother
December 5, 1995
MARY OUR MOTHER (excerpt)
There are five blasphemies against Mary. She has asked us to make the first Saturday devotion. Sr. Lucia ask Our Lord why there were five first Saturdays.
He revealed to her:
My daughter, the reason is simple. There are five types of offenses and blasphemies committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1. Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception.
2. Blasphemies against Her Perpetual Virginity.
3. Blasphemies against Her Divine Maternity, in refusing at the same time to recognize Her as the Mother of men.
4. The blasphemies of those who publicly seek to sow in the hearts of children indifference or scorn, or even hatred of this Immaculate Mother.
5. The offenses of those who outrage Her directly in Her holy images.46
We must make the first Saturday devotion to make reparation to her, for the indifferences against her Immaculate Heart.
46. Frere Michael de la Trinité, The Whole Truth About Fatima, Vol. II, Appendix III.
end of excerpt from December 5, 1995 message
April 5, 2005 message continues
Messenger: This entry was December 5, 1995
— Mass Book —
in English and Spanish with Imprimatur.
This entry was written one year before
Jesus appeared to me on the cross
at the point of death after
Mary had appeared 2 and 1/2 years on
the 5ths —
Excerpt from April 4, 2003
Messenger: I saw Him at the point of death on the cross December 5, 1996, after Mary appeared 500 times.
He hung, all battered, greatly weakened. His mouth moved very clearly. It seems that a man in His condition could not move His mouth to that extent.
Later in the rosary that night, He gave messages and said: "No one was listening."
April 5, 2005 message continues
Messenger: On APRIL 5, 1995 I got the message
we were to have public 5ths gatherings.
TODAY APRIL 5, 2005
From the Rosary August 5, 1995
1. Messenger: Dear Mary, our beloved Mother, we are joined together with you to pray the rosary to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, to unite deeper and deeper in this love with Your Hearts. We pray this rosary for the spread of the devotion to Your Two Hearts. It is the 5th of the month - the first time you appeared here to me was 13 months ago and you have been coming, almost every day, to us as we pray this rosary. On this August 5, a first Saturday, a special day, we come to you, our beloved Mother and we ask you to look out over the crowd that you have called and assembled here and we ask you, dear Mother, to reach into the hearts of each person here and touch them with your motherly love in a very special way and draw them into your heart that they may dwell there and through the Holy Spirit be transformed more and more into the image of your Son. As we meditate on these mysteries of the rosary, we ask that your life and the life of your Son become more alive in our hearts and as we dwell, as we live in your heart, and the Heart of your Son, that we will live as you lived in purity in heart and love of God and love of our neighbor.
2. Messenger: Mary, Mother of the Eucharist. Mary and Jesus' Hearts are joined in such intimacy for the Heart of Mary dwells within the Heart of her Son in deepest intimacy. It is in our dwelling in her Immaculate Heart that we too will dwell in deepest union in the Heart of Jesus, her beloved Son. (Mary is alive - she is gorgeous)
Mary, it is in your heart that you knew Jesus, for you lived with Him. He was inside of you. You watched Him grow. As He grew all through His life, you shared the sufferings and you shared the joys. You lived with Jesus, you talked with Jesus. He shared with you much of His Divine wisdom. All of these things you pondered and put in your Heart for you were there, as the apostles were in the field when Jesus ascended into Heaven and you watched your Son as He ascended into the sky. Mary help us to be in your heart now and to see your Son Jesus as you saw your Son, Jesus, all through your life, to understand Him as you understood Him, to love Him as you loved Him. We want to dwell in deep union in your Heart and to know Jesus as your heart knows Jesus. As we meditate on this mystery, help us to experience more your feelings and your emotions, your interaction with Jesus, to live this mystery in your Heart, dear Mary.
3. Messenger: We are commissioned in baptism to carry out His life, death and resurrection in our lives. In the Rosary Chapel, across from the Ascension, we see the mystery of the rosary: Mary is visiting her cousin Elizabeth. Mary goes to tell one person the good news and in the Ascension we see Jesus above the apostles and the Virgin Mary. He leaves behind the apostles and the Virgin Mary to carry out His work.
From proclaiming the Good News from one person to leaving twelve men behind to carry out His life, death and resurrection in the world and look at the church this day - the church that was lead by these twelve men!
4. Messenger: Jesus ascended into heaven, but He left the apostles and the Virgin Mary behind to carry out the work that He had begun. Jesus is alive this day. He lives in our hearts. He is in the Holy Eucharist. He is truly present in His Divinity and Humanity, He is as present as the day He walked the earth.
5. Messenger: My dear, dear, tender Mother, help me to live in your heart. Help me to love with your Heart, to love the Father, more like you knew and loved the Father, to love your Son, Jesus more like you knew and loved your Son, Jesus, to love the Holy Spirit, your beloved Spouse more like you loved the Holy Spirit! I want to live and dwell in your heart, Mary.
I will learn to love God more, more like you loved God. I will love Him more and more like you love Him and I will love my neighbor more and more like you. You love your little children of this world. I will love my brothers more like you, as I live and dwell in your heart, Mary.
8. Mary speaks: My dear children, I am Mary, your Mother and I tell you how Satan is pressing down on this earth. He is causing confusion and division in your hearts. He is keeping you focused on problems and keeping you from your deep union with my Son. Come to my Heart and let me protect you in my motherly love. Give all your cares to me. I am guarding your children, and guarding your lives. I am your Mother of love. More than any earthly Mother, I love you!
You must surrender and come to Our Hearts for the days ahead will be hard and dark, and as Satan is pressing on you this day, he will press harder tomorrow. You must learn to put aside the distractions, the confusion, the division in your hearts and come to my Heart with a heart that is humble and filled with love. Satan talks in your mind and causes you to be upset. Let go, my little children. I am Mary, your Mother. I am appearing as Our Lady of Light to show you the way is the way through Our Hearts, to the light. Within your heart you will have a light that does not flicker. It is constantly burning, in deep love. You must not give in to the distractions in your mind.
Come to the tabernacle. My Son will give you all the answers. (Messenger: She is alive in the statue).
Mary continues: He is waiting for you to come, come and sit in silence and let Him work in your heart. You will know what you are to do. You must come to the tabernacle. You must come to Mass and Communion. It is there you receive abundant graces from Him. You will be filled deeply with His life. Do not be filled with fear, be filled with hope and joy and pray to the Holy Spirit to give you His wisdom to know the will of the Father. (Messenger: She is alive in the statue - gorgeous).
9. Mary: As you see me here before you, you know I am with you in all of your trials and all of your struggles. You must discipline your thoughts and come to my Son. It is through the Eucharist that you will be strengthened for all your trials.
10. Song: Immaculate Mary
Mary: As the rain falls, so too many sufferings will fall around you. You will not be harmed, for I am protecting you with my motherly mantle. You must surrender and come to Our Hearts, be with my Son Jesus, deeply united in your hearts. Meditate on the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit within you. Pray for the grace to know and love God more. Pray to the Father, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary.
Pray all through the day and offer all of your actions to the Father with your petitions in the morning. I am Mary, your Mother. You are being guarded and I am appearing to you to deliver this message - that your hearts will be quieted and you will be about the work of the Father in spreading the love of my Son Jesus into this world. The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph and the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign. You should pray for the spread of the devotion to Our Two Hearts, and consecrate yourselves to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary every day.
I am Mary, your Mother, and I am guarding you.
A Mist Around Mary
September 5, 1995 Rosary
The Agony in the Garden
1. Jesus speaks: It is in your surrender, that you are led closer and closer to My Heart, filled with burning love for you. My beloved ones, stop at this moment and focus entirely on My burning love for you. Put aside all of the distractions in your mind. Discipline your thoughts and come into My Heart. Through My pierced Heart you will enter deeper and deeper into the great abyss of My burning love. Release yourselves now, quiet your minds and focus entirely on your relationship and your union with Me.
2. Song: Oh burning Heart, Oh Love divine, how sweet You are to me. I see the Host, I know You're here to love and care for me.3. Messenger: Be with Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, kneel beside Him, see the rocks, see His brown hair and His beautiful face. This is Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Be there and feel His presence and as you feel His presence, realize the presence of the Almighty God within your hearts: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. At this moment you are surrounded by Their divine love and your heart is burning within you as you kneel beside the Almighty God.
4. We do not realize how close He truly is to us, that He wants to be one with us, through Him, with Him, and in Him, that He calls us to this union, to this oneness with Him. As we meditate on the mysteries of this rosary, let us unite in this oneness with the Almighty God Who cries from every tabernacle in this world - cries out deep cries of His burning love and they fall on deaf ears - Who comes to us and gives us Himself in the Holy Eucharist and is ignored and forgotten and treated with such indifference.
5. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Who waits in all the tabernacles of the world in the Sacrament of greatest love, waiting a prisoner for His beloved souls to come and to be with Him. As present as the day that He knelt in the garden, in His Divinity and His Humanity, He waits in the tabernacle and we kneel before Him in front of the tabernacle, as we imagine that we knelt next to Him in the garden. This is the love that the Almighty God has for us. He remains with us this day and is forgotten and ignored. He calls out to His beloved souls, "Come to Me, you are blind and you are deaf, you do not know the great gifts that you are given. I am waiting and waiting for you to come. Come to Me, My beloved souls, I long and thirst to unite in deepest union with you."
We search this barren desert for things to fill our starved souls, when nothing on the face of the earth will fill the starved soul but the love of God and He is waiting and longing and thirsting for us to come and to be with Him.
Oh, beloved Jesus, truly present in the tabernacle, give us the grace to realize this great gift we are given, to cherish every single moment that we are in the presence of the Almighty God, to never take this for granted, to thank You endlessly for the great gift You have given to us, the gift of Yourself, that You are truly present, the gift that You give us in the Holy Eucharist, and Your Heart was in such anguish in the garden, your Heart of deepest love for all the souls that would treat You with such indifference and negligence. Your Heart of burning love is so often ignored and forgotten. My precious One, let me help make reparation to Your adorable Heart for all that you suffered in the garden for Your beloved souls who have forgotten You.
Song: Oh burning Heart, Oh Love divine, how sweet You are to me. I see the Host, I know You're here to love and care for me.
9. Jesus speaks: I give to you twenty-four hours a day. Can you not watch with Me, one hour? This one hour of such precious time, when I fill you with My abundant life, and you go into the world refueled and ready for the battle at hand. For souls are at stake and many will lose their souls to the fires of hell. My children, you do not know the urgency of this message. Come to My Eucharistic Heart!
Jesus Carries His Cross to Calvary
2. Mary speaks: My dear little children, I am Mary your Mother. I am calling out to you to pray; pray as you have never prayed before. For many souls this day are dying and are going to the fires of hell. I speak to you to deliver this message. This is a message of my love, my children. Many will lose their souls. I stood beneath the cross of my Son and I watched Him, as He suffered for 3 agonizing hours. The One Who as a Child I held within my arms, I now saw Him hanging on the cross covered with Blood, wounded and breathing His last breath.
My little children, this day despite His suffering many will lose their souls to the fires of hell. And I call out to you as I appear here, as Our Lady of Light, to ask you to pray, to spend your lives in such deep union with my Son, Jesus. I beg you, I beg you this day to listen to the call of your heavenly Mother. Many of my children will go to hell. It is through your prayer and sacrifices that many will change.
Pray as you have never prayed before. My dear children, pray! Pray! Pray! This is an urgent message from Mary your Mother. Will you answer my call?
3. Mary: I walked beside my Son on the way to Calvary. I carried my Son within my womb on the way to Bethlehem. I forever am calling out to you, to come to His Heart, to dwell forever in the burning hearts of love. My words fall on deaf ears for who listens to my cries.
April 5, 2005 message continues
Messenger: On December 17, 1996 This book was to be put out
— of many of
these Rosaries —
shipped from the printers
Message of October 5, 1995
Mary speaks: I am Mary, your Mother. This is an urgent call to you at the Center and the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I have appeared as Our Lady of Light for 14 months daily at the Center. I have given to you special rosaries to be circulated among the youth and for all of your devout souls to be drawn closer to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. These rosaries are an important part of the fulfillment of Fatima.
I have called a special rosary on the 5th of each month in honor of the 5 wounds suffered by my Son and the 5 blasphemies suffered to my Immaculate Heart. I have called and called for all to follow the promises given at Fatima for those who honor my request to pray on the First Saturday of the month. I am calling out an urgent plea to answer my call. I have appeared from April 5th, until September 5th, at the Center, six appearances. The first rosary received in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel was March 17th, a very important rosary, received before the exposed Eucharist. I requested the rosary be prayed in the presence of the tabernacle. On March 21, 1995, a special rosary was prayed before the Pieta at the Shepherds of Christ meeting. Many of my children saw events at that rosary. On March 30, 1995, I came in a special way, the corner was filled with a tinted film and I was adorned in such light and alive. At this time I requested the rosary be prayed in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel. The rosary was prayed there for the Shepherds of Christ meetings and many nights. This continued for six months. On September 1st, I gave a very special rosary at 12:00 noon, Friday, a time my Son requested that the rosary be prayed at the Center. Rosaries were given on most Fridays at 12:00 noon. Very tender rosaries of my Son's special love for His beloved souls. I want published a book of these rosaries received on Friday at 12:00 noon. I want published the first book of rosaries with all the rosaries already discerned. In this book, you should include pictures of the windows in the Rosary Chapel, the love songs given from my Son, Jesus, the Seven Sorrows and the messages I have specified. The second book of rosaries should be all of the rosaries received during the Shepherds of Christ meetings. These rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary were given to teach chapter members about Our lives. They are to be spread to this world. They will lead the hearts of your members to my Heart and the Heart of my Son. A book should be published as soon as possible for rosaries for children. I have given many children's rosaries, and the early rosaries were given for children. These rosaries should be used in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement.
We have given to you thirteen books. Many answers to your problems are in these books. These books, God's Blue Book and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary are an important tool to draw souls back to the Church. My Son is so wounded by the indifference and neglect given to Him in the Eucharist.
The Center will light up this world, for many of my messages and my Son's messages were received there. The rosaries were received at the Center. The hearts of many will be filled with the love of God when you circulate these rosaries.
I call out to you. I will continue to come on the 5th of each month. The time was changed at Our Lady of the Woods for I have requested that the rosary be prayed close to 6:30 p.m.
Your Center will remain divided. The funds will come when these rosaries and love letters are circulated.
The funds for the Shepherds of Christ will come when you circulate and publish the books and tapes. I have given to you information about these books. My Son has requested a book of messages given after the daily Masses. These messages will lead many to a deep union with God during the Mass.
You are given great gifts in these messages. Satan has confused and tried to stop these messages. These messages need to circulate. They will lead many to God. I beg you with my motherly Heart to please listen to me. Today is a special day, this October 5th. This is my message to all, to help circulate these messages. Pray earnestly for their circulation and publication. Pray for the funds to help you circulate the books and tapes. The tapes will help many in hospitals, nursing homes. Pray for the funding and it will come.
Many other messengers will come to confuse the importance of these messages. SATAN wants these messages stopped. When they are circulated, my Son will unite deeper and deeper in such oneness with many hearts. These will be the soldiers that will carry His love to this world. Unless these messages of His love are transmitted in the Church, the Church will continue to suffer.
I beg you to listen. I am Mary, your Mother. Many of my little children will go to hell. You hold personal messages from Our Hearts and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
I am Mary, your Mother, and thank you for responding to my request.
End of October 5, 1995 message
Message from October 5, 1996, Apostles Manual
I am Our Lady of the Rosary. The Fatima message will unfold around the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I am begging you, please, publish these Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I appeared daily for 14 months and delivered rosaries for the world. Why have these rosaries been held back from this world? Souls are dropping into hell. Do you comprehend the importance of these rosaries to the Fatima message?
I have appeared as Our Lady of Light and Our Lady of Sorrows delivering these rosaries.
I am now delivering this message as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
A great mission I give to you, my beloved apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement is to live these rosaries and spread the messages to the world. You must reach the world with these teachings I am giving in the rosary.
On this October 5, 1996, I beg you as your heavenly Mother to not ignore the importance of these rosaries. I have appeared, I have begged, I have warned you. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. His hand is struck with power.
Today is the 5th of the month, first Saturday. I beg all to study this message and to tell all that come on October 13th, 1996 the importance of these live rosaries and the completion of the Fatima message.
I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary. This is the key to watching the Movement spread. I am assisting you in publishing and circulating these rosaries. Anyone who stops the rosary messages and meditations will deal with my Son, Jesus!
Souls are at stake and souls have been lost because of the delays to hold back the messages in God's Blue Book and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Any negative references in the Movement to these messages displeases my Son for you have been given the greatest gifts in these revelations. I am asking all to help in the circulation of these rosaries and messages. We are communicating to the world majorly in these messages. The completion of the Fatima message is greatly dependent on these messages. Do not give into Satan any longer to block these messages. You are dealing with my Son, Jesus. This is a great gift given to the world. It would please my Son greatly if you expressed to Him your great thanks for the gifts He has given to you. Your answers are found in these messages. They must be studied and recognized for the great gift they are. You were chosen by God to deliver this message to the world. The ingratitude of many displeases my Son greatly. It is now time for the leaders of the Movement and all apostles to support these messages. It is now time to study the content in its entirety. You are missing the key directions because you do not even read the messages.
I am Mary, your Mother. You will be rewarded with the funds needed when you publish these messages and rosaries.
end of October 5, 1996 message
November 5, 1995
Scourging at the Pillar
3. Jesus speaks: My dear ones, I am asking you to meditate on the Passion. It is in meditating on My Passion that you will know more and more the immensity of My love. You must learn to go to the inner sanctuaries of My Heart and dwell there, through the heart of My Mother. Enter into My Heart through My pierced side, into the inner chambers of My Heart, into a room where you are secure and warm. I am waiting to caress you and hold you within My Heart. You will be protected from all of the storms that surround you for I am the Almighty God. I have all the power. I take you to My Heart and if the wind blows and the stars cease to shine you will find refuge in the inner chambers of My Sacred Heart.
Crowning with Thorns
Before the Tabernacle
3. Jesus speaks: I am alive, I am alive, I am alive, and I am in this room with you at this moment. I call from the tabernacle to you, My beloved ones. I want such union with you. Come to Me and let me bathe you in My love. I long and thirst to be so close to you. You will be pressed on day after day by the evil one. It is only in realizing My love that you will be a channel and carry this love to others.
Jesus carries His cross
Messenger: They stood around Jesus with their angry faces and the hatred in their eyes. Picture yourself there and look at the faces of the men that are poking at Jesus and look at the face of Jesus filled with peace, and love. Their faces are filled with hatred, anger and condemnation.
He came to show us the way. He came to show us the way that He wants our faces to look.
December 5, 1995
Prayers began at 6:30
Jesus: O how dearly I love each and everyone of My precious children that have gathered in this room this evening. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I love you with the most ardent love. Open wide your hearts and let Me touch you in a special way. My Mother and I are with you to give you messages of Our love and messages about Our lives. Open your hearts and you will be touched with My abundant grace. How tenderly I love you. I have called you, My sweet loving children. I am with you always, always. Do not fear, I will not abandon you. I am with you. Release all fear and anxieties. Let Me enter your heart in a very special way, in a very deep union, during the rosary. I long to love you and long for your love, given to Me. Tell Me from your heart how dearly you love Me. How this pleases Me so! I am Jesus. I love you, I love you, I love you. You are so dear to Me.
Jesus: Die to yourself My child and let Me work in you. Come and dwell in the heart of My Mother and let the Holy Spirit move within her heart and transform you more and more into My image and likeness. As you are transformed you will be lead closer and closer to My Father. I am Jesus, I love you in a special way.
Presentation of Our Lord in the Temple
8. Mary: Let me tenderly caress you my beloved children. How I love you and want to lead you ever closer to the Heart of my Son. It is in dwelling in my heart that you will dwell deeper and deeper in the Heart of Jesus. How He longs and waits for you to come.
I am Mary, your Mother. Listen to me. I call out and my call falls on deaf ears, for many are not heeding the messages that I deliver. I am giving this message to you. Come to my heart and I will lead you to the Heart of my Son. I love you. It is through you, my children of light, that you will light up this dark world. I am sending you into the darkness and you will help many know the light of my Son. I am calling. This is an urgent request to help my little children that are dying in their hearts.
9. Mary: I am asking you to help me to spread these rosaries, to spread the rosaries to all the world, to spread the rosaries to the adults and to the children. The rosary is a very powerful weapon against Satan. Satan is so strong this day, my dear little children. I am calling out to you. You must pray with all your heart. Do not be taunted by Satan. He wants to drive you away from my Son, Jesus. I will lead you ever closer to this burning love.
Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
Mary: We call out to you on the fifth day of the month to help to spread this movement across the world and to the children. I am Mary, your Mother. I am calling you to open your heart and help to lead many to me and my Son, to help all to consecrate their hearts daily to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I promise you, my little children, that there will be peace in this world, but many will suffer great trials and many will lose their souls. I am Mary, your Mother. I am calling. This is an urgent call for time is short. Many will lose their soul. Please – my little, lost children are suffering so in this world.
1. Mary: The murder of the children in the womb of their mothers, my dear ones, this is a crime, the slaughter of innocent babies in the wombs of their own mother!
2. Mary: The children that were taught about sex at such an early age, young children—five and six years old—what do I say? Many have closed their eyes!
3. Mary: How will little children know of the love of God? So many of the teachings that are being taught this day have turned to such evilness. I beg you from my motherly heart to reach the children, to be a mother to each child, to pray from your heart as you have never prayed before. Pray, my dear ones and reach the children, my little children. My heart bleeds for the children in America.
4. Mary: Children of wealth—given such good things and look how they act!
5. Mary: What more do I say? Many children will lose their souls. My Son is love. I am calling out to you to turn your hearts to love, to go to daily Mass and Communion and to die to yourselves and unite to the burning love of My Son, Jesus. At every Mass offer yourselves as a sacrifice united with My Son, Jesus to the Father and pray that you will be joined ever closer to the pure and tender Heart of my Son, Jesus.
7. Mary: The darkness covered the earth and the light of the love of my Son was seen in the hearts of the children of the light. I am calling you to light up this darkened world, this world that has turned to sin. I am calling, I am pleading, I am sending out an urgent plea to help me to reach the children of America with the rosary and to go to the schools and to tell the children about the lives of Jesus and Mary.
I am Mary, your Mother. The rosary is a mighty weapon against Satan. Satan prowls this earth looking for souls to devour. He is aimed at the youth, my little precious youth that do not even know of the love of my Son. Will you help spread his love to the little children in this world?
8. Mary: The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph but many souls will be lost. What you do with your life this day to help me to spread the message of His love will make a difference to this hurting world. Do not be fooled by the false peace that you see for underneath there is much turmoil. Look into the hearts of your youth—look into their eyes, go to the schools and watch the youth.
9. Mary: Tell the children about the Mass and the Eucharist. Tell them of my Son, Jesus, who is truly present this day. This is the healing that the youth need—to come to Jesus in the Eucharist, to come to daily Mass. I am Mary, your Mother, I am calling out to you, my beloved ones to help me to spread the love of my Son to the children of America, for many will lose their souls for their willfulness and their sins.
10. Mary: This is a rosary from the hearts of Jesus and Mary. Will you help spread these rosaries to this world? Many do not even know how to pray the rosary. The rosary is a powerful tool to use against Satan. I beg you to help spread the rosary to the souls of America.
end of December 5, 1995 rosary
Homily delivered by Father Carter
in China, Indiana
September 8, 2000
This is how Jesus Christ came to be born. His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph; but before they came to live together she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. Her husband Joseph, being an upright man and wanting to spare her disgrace, decided to divorce her informally. He had made up his mind to do this when suddenly the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, ‘Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because she has conceived what is in her by the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son and you must name him Jesus, because he is the one who is to save his people from their sins.’ Now all this took place to fulfil what the Lord had spoken through the prophet:
Look! the virgin is with child
and will give birth to a son
whom they will call Immanuel,
a name which means ‘God–is–with–us’.
Father Carter's homily
We notice that the Church in Her liturgy for the celebration of the birthday, the Birth of Mary, immediately puts her with Jesus:
"She will give birth to a son and you must name him Jesus, because he is the one who is to save his people from their sins." (Mt 1:21) – words from today's Gospel.
And so the Church reminds us that Mary was born for the sake of Jesus. Again, in celebrating her birth, the Church links her very, very directly with Jesus. Yes, this is the reason for her birth: to be Mother of Jesus, and in doing that, everything else about her takes its proper place.
And just as Mary was dedicated entirely to Jesus and to His cause, we in giving her a birthday present of the highest value can only promise her, "Mary, as you were completely dedicated to Jesus, help me be completely dedicated to Him. You were His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ."
end of Father Carter's homily
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page