Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
April 6, 2006
April 7th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 7 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for April 7th are Sorrowful.
The Rosary from April 5, 2006
will be replayed after the 6:20 prayers tonight.
Please tune in to the radio!!
Servants and Handmaids praying in China.
Come to the Retreat in China!
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We take credit card donations.
We are now printing Blue Book V.
Please pray for the printing of it.
April 5, 2006
January 10, 1995
transcribed from a live tape
Mary and Jesus appeared -- prayed before the Sorrowful Mother Statue
1. Messenger: After being locked in the tomb for three days, Jesus rose from the dead.
2. Messenger: St. Ignatius said Jesus appeared to His Mother after the resurrection. Imagine the joy of His Beloved Mother to see Jesus after Mary saw Him locked in the tomb and now Mary sees Jesus in His glorified body.
3. Messenger: Mary Magdalene and some of the others went to the tomb and the stone had been rolled away.
4. Messenger: Focus on the sight of the empty tomb: two angels sat where Jesus had been laid. Look at the empty tomb. Death has no power over Jesus. His body was dead, but on the third day He rose as He foretold. He came to bring us new life.
5. Messenger: These are the glorious mysteries: that Jesus truly rose from the dead. He appeared to two disciples on the way to Emmaus and accounted to them all the scripture from the time of Moses and the early prophets that referred to Him.
6. Messenger: They did not recognize Jesus and when they got to Emmaus, they sat at table. Jesus broke bread and gave it to them and they recognized Him. This was after the Last Supper. It was after the resurrection.
7. Messenger: Jesus came that He would bring us life and that we would have life to the full some day in heaven. Jesus gives us Himself in the Eucharist. Jesus says: I am the Bread of Life. And He gives Himself to us; He gives us a special sharing in His life in baptism; Jesus gives us His Divine Love. We are humans and He gives to us this sharing in His Life.
8. Song: I am the Bread of Life.
9. Sing: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord - verses 1 & 2
10. Sing: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord - verses 3 & 4
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts
sharing in His Divine Life in Baptism.
The Ascension of Jesus into Heaven
1. Messenger: It is through the pierced Heart of Jesus that the Church was born.
2. Messenger: What flowed forth from His Pierced Heart was blood and water; Water for baptism and Blood for the Eucharist.
3. Messenger: In Baptism we are made children of God and heirs of Heaven.
Matthew 16: 18-19
So I now say to you: You are Peter and on this rock I will build my community. And the gates of the underworld can never overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven: whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.’
5. Messenger: Jesus gave to the apostles the power to baptize and to forgive sins.
6. Messenger: We are given this special
7. Messenger: Jesus went to the town of Bethany and ascended into Heaven.
8. Messenger: Jesus did not leave us; Jesus remains with us in His Divinity and humanity truly present in the Eucharist no less present than the day He walked the earth.
9. Messenger: When we are baptized and we remain in the state of grace, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within us in such a special way.
10. Messenger: How good is our God that He loves us so much that He gives us this special sharing of His life in Baptism. God gives us Himself in the Eucharist.
Song: A Song from Jesus
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit
Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles
Acts 1: 5
'John baptised with water but, not many days from now, you are going to be baptised with the Holy Spirit.’
2. Messenger: The apostles were so filled with fear after the Ascension that they locked themselves in the Upper Room, and a gigantic wind came and upon them appeared over their heads, parted tongues of fire.
3. Messenger: And they began to speak in foreign tongues as the Spirit prompted them to do.
4. Messenger: They were transformed from fear to fearlessness and they went out to preach the gospel and people understood.
5. Messenger: Holy Spirit, descend upon us, transform our hearts so that we are more and more transformed into the image and likeness of Jesus.
6. Messenger: Help us to be transformed from fear to fearlessness to spread the Good News that Jesus has died, and He is risen, and He is with us this day.
7. Messenger: Let our hearts be filled with the fire of the Love of God.
8. Messenger: Come, Holy Spirit, come and descend upon us. Let the Spirit move within us to lead us more and more to be the children the Father created us to be.
9. Sing: The Rosary Song
10. Sing: Come Holy Ghost
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit
The Assumption of Mary Into Heaven
1. Messenger: Mary was taken body and soul into Heaven.
2. Messenger: Think of her joy. Mary is our Mother that walks by our side this very day and guards our way.
3. Messenger: Mary is the Spiritual Vessel
4. Messenger: Mary is the Singular Vessel of Devotion.
5. Messenger: It is through Mary's most pure heart that we will be led to such intimacy with Jesus. The more we unite with Mary and her heart, the more the Holy Spirit can transform us into the image and likeness of Jesus. The closer we are to the image and likeness of Jesus, Jesus leads us to the Father.
6. Messenger: Such abundant love that the Trinity has for us. Three Persons in one Divine God: the Spirit loves us so much; the Father loves us so much He gave His only Son so that we may be saved; Jesus gave His life for us.
7. Messenger: Mary press us so tenderly to your Heart. Help us to grow in more and more in our union with you so that we can be forever joined closer and closer to the Heart of Jesus. Spirit descend upon us and transform us more and more into the image of Jesus.
8. Messenger: Jesus, lead us ever closer to the Father.
9. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
10. Song: Immaculate Mary
Song between decades: Come Holy Spirit
The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
1. Messenger: See the big picture: that this is God's world; that our every breath and every heartbeat depend upon Him.
2. Messenger: Make God Number One in your life so you can be ever joined closer and closer to the Trinity and Mary.
3. Messenger: There appeared in the sky a woman clothed as the sun; the moon was under her feet and there were twelve stars about her head.
4. Messenger: Mary reigns in the courts of Heaven with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
5. Song: Hail Holy Queen
6. R. God, for all time, how immense is Your Power and Your Might! But You care about the greatest detail for little us that the very hairs of our head are numbered. He ponders the ways of our heart and knows how we feel far better than ourselves. If we realize the immenseness of God and His Power, we realize how fortunate we are that God loves us as He loves us.
7. R. God wants such union with us and that is what Heaven is: union with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, to be with the saints and angels and Mary. And our union in Heaven depends upon the union we have with Them on earth. Please draw us ever closer to your Heart, Jesus, through your Mother's most loving heart. Holy Spirit descend on us and fill us with the fire of Your love.
8. Messenger: Envision the greatness of Heaven. As I gaze at the lights that I see here, there are no words to express those lights I see. And there are no words that we can use that can sufficiently express how Heaven is. It is only in drawing closer and closer to Jesus, that we realize more and more, a little bit of how wonderful heaven is. The Eucharist is such a gift. Jesus wants to be so close to each one of us.
9. Messenger: We thirst after His grace, the more we are drawn closer to Him. It is a gift of His grace to deeply love Him. It is this life that our souls crave and long for. Nothing on this earth compares to this life. Jesus loved us so much that He was born a man; that He suffered and died and gave His very flesh and His very blood. Think of giving your own flesh and your own blood for someone. He gave that for each one of us and would do that this very day so that we may have life eternal. God give us the special sharing in His life through baptism. Jesus remains with us in the Eucharist and longs and waits and thirsts for us to come.
10. Sing: A Song from Jesus
Song after last decade: Come Holy Spirit..
Rita commented that Jesus looked "on fire with light". Jesus and Mary appeared.
This rosary was prayed at the beginning of the Shepherds of Christ Meeting. 25-30 people were present. Marty led the rosary.
Shepherds of Christ
P O Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
We take Credit Cards.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page