Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
May 23, 2002
|May 24th Holy
Scripture selection is Day 6 Period II.
|The Novena Rosary
for May 24th is Sorrowful.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb,
the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Pray for two very, very urgent intentions
and all involved.
The Rosary Aves are now available on video!!!
The Rosary is led by Fr. Mike Paraniuk.
The meditations have the imprimatur
and can be circulated in schools.
click The Rosary Aves to download and view
The Joyful Rosary Aves
The Sorrowful Rosary Aves
The Glorious Rosary Aves
Click Here for help with Videos
May 23, 2002
love to have that oneness I feel with Him at Mass
especially when I receive a special grace. The overwhelming
realization how God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy
Spirit are Divine Persons in one God.
I am overwhelmed with love so deep in my heart today
for the Persons of the Trinity.
I want to tell them over and over again how much I truly love
I am given a special grace like this sometimes and all I
can do is just keep telling God of my love for Him,
loving each Person so deeply.
My life is lived for Him.
My life is lived to promote the Kingdom of God.
Sunday is Trinity Sunday.
Every moment of my life is in deep union with God.
I have this constant presence of the Trinity dwelling within me.
I love each Person so intimately.
I rely on Him and His might.
This is about love.
God has put us on earth to love Him and to love one another.
Let us be the ones to witness about how much God means to us.
The Blue Books are very intimate love letters from the Second Person
of the Blessed Trinity Jesus Christ.
Jesus speaks to us of profound insights.
Jesus speaks: My Blue Books are given as great gifts for the
earth, it is the mighty medicine for the sick world.
You do not have books available for My People.
I beg you to circulate My letters of love.
Jiffy Sheet: 108 day Novena beginning May 28, 2002 to September 12, 2002
You will need: 1. This sheet
2. Holy Spirit Novena Book
3. Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual
I. Begin at 6:20 p.m. by singing, "Come Holy Ghost" (verse 1).
- Say, "I want to make a Spiritual Communion."
- "I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you in love." (This will unite us in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.)
- Cast out Satan: "We cast Satan into the fires of hell, far from us, our families, our Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
|Day:||1 Joyful||2 Sorrowful||3 Glorious||4 Joyful||5 Sorrowful||6 Glorious||7 Joyful||8 Sorrowful||9 Glorious|
|Period I||May 28||29||30||31||June 1||2||3||4||5|
|Period I||26||27||28||29||30||31||Sept 1||2||3|
- Pray the Holy Spirit Novena using the Holy Spirit Novena Booklet.
- After the novena, read the appropriate meditation. For example: period 1, day 1; period 1, day 2; etc. This will continue until further indicated.
- It is enormously important that you feel as a body praying together, asking for the special coming of the Holy Spirit.
- After the meditation say: "We consecrate the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary."
- Ask that the Blood of Jesus be spread on the Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world.
- Begin the 6:30 p.m. prayer service as usual.
II. Begin the 6:30 prayer service
- Begin praying: Dear Father in the name of Your Son Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, through the powerful intercession of the Virgin Mary, with all the angels and the saints and the souls in purgatory, we join in one mind and one heart and ask the Holy Spirit to come to all the world in a special way, especially to our priests. We pray all prayers for the priests and the renewal of the Church and the world and for the Shepherds of Christ intentions. By the precious Body and Blood of Jesus we cast out Satan far from this place, our families, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We ask the Blood of Jesus be spread on us, the Shepherds of Christ Movement, Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, the Church and the world. We beg for grace and mercy for the world and wish to make reparation to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We give our hearts to Jesus and Mary with all gathered here in love. We wish to be forgiven for offending one another. We love You God, help us.
- Sing A Song from Jesus. Refrain: "I come to you with greatest love, I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you, I come to you this day."
- Then begin the prayers of the Good Shepherd (Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual).
- Sing The Rosary song Refrain: "Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts, Oh the rosary, the rosary is the love of Their two Hearts."
1) Ave Maria, Ave Maria.
2) Jesus we love You, Mary we love you.
3) This is her peace plan, Children must pray it.
4) We turn to Mary, She is the Queen of Peace.
5) Oh Sacred Heart Divine, Oh Heart of Mary pure, Ave Maria, We love to pray it!
- Begin the rosary. Please use the Rosary Books and the Rosary Aves. The important thing is to pray the prayers and the rosary at 6:30 p.m., if possible. (Rosary mysteries need to be according to the Rosary Novena.)
- Read the Ten Commandments.
- I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
- Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
- You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
- Pray A Prayer of Thanksgiving then read the Daily Message for the day.
III. List of Important Feasts - 2002
2–MOST HOLY BODY AND BLOOD
7-Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
8-Immaculate Heart of Mary
13-St. Anthony of Padu
24-Navitity of St. John the Baptist
29-St. Peter and Paul
4-St. Elizabeth of Portugal
6-St. Maria Goretti
16-Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
22–St. Mary Magdalene
26-Sts. Joachim & Anne,
parents of the Blessed Virgin Mary
31-St. Ignatius of Loyola
1-St. Alphonsus Liguori
4-St. John Vianney
5-Dedication of Saint Mary Major
6–Transfiguration of the Lord
15–THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED
16-St. Stephen of Hungry
19-St. John Eudes
22–Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary
23-St. Rose of Lima
29-Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist
3-Gregory the Great
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791