Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
May 25, 2005
May 26th Holy Spirit Novena
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
They are printing the newsletter today
(May 26, 2005). Please pray for this and
keep praying for all urgent intentions.
From May 18, 2005 message
Prayer for these 17 days —
Dear God help me to be other focused —
Help me to be a source of joy.
Help me to thank You for the gifts
You have given me.
Help me not to block the work
you have called us to do by
focusing on myself —
When pilgrims come, help me
to have grace to spread
the message You have
called me to spread.
Dear God help me to be holy — to see
I am a little link in the big
chain, a single link to help
lead the world into oneness
and love. When I focus on
myself and do not do the work
of being a light and I am
to talk to pilgrims I can
miss an opportunity to spread
your love, through the materials,
prayers, letters of love, consecration,
morning offering You have asked
me to spread.
Dear God thank You for calling me to
be an apostle, (handmaid, servant
etc.) help me to do Your will.
May 25, 2005 message continues
remember the hurricane. Hurricane season
came and it went, but hurricane season 2004
will not be forgotten by many in Florida.
people who thought themselves "set pretty
good" with real estate and many places for rent
were devastated and may still be suffering
after a roof blew off their condos and everything
inside the apartments needed to be gutted.
Signs are still down in places, trees gone,
trailer parks destroyed, where there were little
dainty flowers, there are uprooted trees,
empty spots, rusted places, unpainted places
May 25, 2005 message continues
I remember after the Falmouth flood, Jesus
said we think we have our spools of thread
all in a row and sorted by color and then we
can watch them float down the water.
May 25, 2005 message continues
Everything in order: can an act of nature
turn everything to chaos and great loss can
occur — treasured pictures of our family be
lost forever by a hurricane or tornado.
One hurricane season, as last year for
Florida, and other places can turn into
fear remembering this hurricane season how
bad it could be.
Pictures are not needed to remember for some,
their homes were lost and the picture is
etched in their heart.
HURRICANE SEASON IS UPON US AGAIN
Cities, why were some places effected and
some places untouched. Why on August 13, 2004
as we prayed in China, Indiana before the exposed
May 25, 2005 message continues
headed for Clearwater change course.
We count on all our treasures being
there and we have insurance.
A husband does not expect his young wife
and mother of 5 to get cancer and die like
my mom did when I was five, but for me
I learned about heaven and after 43
years the Blessed Mother appeared to me in
the same place my brother went to the seminary.
Why would the Blessed Mother appear in an
old seminary to me for over 500 times the end
of the second millennium. The place was called
Mt St. Mary's seminary when my brother went
there and I was in the 4th grade. The place was
full of seminarians singing vespers and
it was, I must say packed with young men
who are now priests like my brother for
over 40 years in Cincinnati.
It was a big shock to me when the corner
fell off the old seminary after all my messages
and nobody still listened. Another visionary
said the Blessed Mother told her it was nothing.
Collapse on March 22, 1994
The picture shows the collapse on March 22, 1994 of a wing at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, Norwood, Ohio. Jesus warned every day from Feb. 22, 1994 to March 22, 1994 there would be a big boom.
Messenger: I am a messenger. The messages given to help bring about the completion of the Fatima message were blocked. This is not to indicate any person is responsible for disobeying the messages. I must deliver the messages despite any disbelief.
On March 22, 1994 at 10:30 a. m. Jesus told me I would be sitting on a chair, the floor would shake under my feet and I would hear the biggest boom I ever heard.
At Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center, about 14 people were praying the rosary in the Rosary Chapel at 1:00. I had tried to deliver another message I was ignored. I wanted to cry from frustration. I looked up at the ceiling and said to Jesus, "You handle this, Jesus, it is Yours. I have done all I can do to deliver Your messages to promote devotion to the Eucharist and Your love. These are Your messages, You do something." Wanting to run and leave, I started to cry. Jesus said, "Go to the chapel and pray the rosary." I went into the Rosary Chapel and they had said the Creed and a few Hail Mary's. I sat on the chair feeling so bad inside , holding back my tears, about the 9th Hail Mary or so of the first mystery I heard the biggest boom I ever heard. It lasted about three minutes, it seemed. The floor shook under my feet as I sat on my chair and I knew it was Him. For the first time after a month of my stomach being in knots I was relieved. He acted. Everyone got up and was alarmed and I felt comforted for I thought, "Thank God, now they will believe." We went out of the chapel and I looked down the hall and saw the sky. The entire end wing had fallen off. We ran from the building and outside there was a hole, in the earth surrounded by bricks that looked as if they had been laid neatly around the hole. The cloud of dust in the hole was sky high.
March 7, 1994
I remembered the message I received from Jesus March 7, 1994. This is recorded in God's Blue Book Vol. II (p. 147-149) I delivered it and my stomach was scared from the words of Jesus.
Jesus speaks: "Busy yourself for your day is at hand and you will know My might! I will shake the earth and you will listen Then you will listen, but where were you when I gave you forewarning? You are waiting for the big boom. I am calling you now to listen to Me here....Time is so short. One moment and it is up in smoke....What do I do to shake you? I, in My might can rock you off your rockers. I try to prepare you but you are too busy. Hold on to your last piece of dust and watch it go up in your face! I am Jesus Christ, Son of God and I write to you and who pays heed here? This should tell you of your attachments to worldly things. You want proof. You look the other way. I am God and you contain the mighty medicine for this sick world. I am Jesus, the Son of God. Do you listen?"
* There are many more messages. Please call us for a free copy of Gods Blue Book, Vol. II
March 13, 1994 (10 days before the Big Boom) God's Blue Book, Vol II pg 158-160
Jesus speaks: "You must tell them how I wait for them. I wait. I want them to come and I will give them such love! Tell them, Rita, tell them! Your discontent is from what emotions I give you and you keep them inside. I want all to know Me and My love. I am crying out to you, little one. Tell them, tell them. Do not waste any time. I am crying out for you to spread this message. I want you to tell all of My love and how I am waiting. Emotion, Emotion! I am crying out to you in your heart. I long for their love. I died for them. How do I make them know if you, to whom I speak, hold back? I want you to get the messages out child.
Ready yourself for a big boom. No one is listening. I am crying out to you. Prepare your brothers, they are in darkness....I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I am on fire for love of them. I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. I call you to this state of urgency. Move your friends by this urgent letter. There is no more time to waste. I call you all here to deliver this message personally to you. I am Jesus. I am begging each of you to spread My message. Tell them of My ardent love. In each moment you waste, souls will be lost."
August 11, 1996 This is recorded in the Apostles Manual.
Jesus speaks: "I have given permanent signs of the authenticity of these messages. Time is urgent and the messages need to be supported and circulated ....
Over and over again I have told you what would happen if you ignore the messages. I am asking you to see that each and every person involved in the Shepherds of Christ Movement read the message of March 7, 1994 and March 13, 1994. Please discern and circulate the message of March 20, 1994. 3 l hours before the end of the building collapsed ....
I have given three permanent signs to be used to help circulate these messages which are a main source of communication for the completion of the Fatima message. Time is urgent. I am asking again that a special gathering be held on October 13, 1996 ....
These are permanent signs I have given to prove that I am delivering these messages."
March 20, 1994 This is recorded in the Apostles Manual
before the end of the building collapsed at the Holy Spirit Center.
Jesus speaks: "Publish these messages, I want the book published (Gods Blue Book). What happened to Volume II? I, Son of God, am talking to you and who listens?...
I am God. I am so tired with you to publish these letters. You are going to suffer for the souls will be lost while you tarry.
I have all the power, I am God. I can turn the world upside down. I have all the power. I am tired to give you more messages. You are not publishing anything. You want to be safe..."
March 22, 1997 - 3 years later
This, the anniversary of the collapse of the building.
Jesus speaks: "The completion of the Fatima message was greatly blocked at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center and the Falmouth Farm. Because of some willful men to try to stop the plan, many souls have suffered."
March 24, 1997
Jesus speaks: "I have given to you great signs of the authenticity of these messages and how they must be obeyed. I would like a picture card of the Holy Spirit Center and the prophesies of the big boom. Include the message of Father Carter that states this is Jesus' movement for the renewal of the Church and the world. Include this statement I give to you: "The Shepherds of Christ Movement is My instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. Its primary purpose is to pray for priests. It is through this movement that the Fatima message will greatly unfold.
The picture must bring the people to the "Mary Message" tape, the Blue Books, the Rosary Books, Tell My People and the Fatima-Medjugorje Book.
The Mass Books and the Priestly Newsletter Books should be made available and given to priests. It is necessary to hand out the Prayer Manual books with the card I have instructed you to make."
July 11, 1997
Jesus speaks: The Holy Spirit Center is My Mother's house. A house divided against itself will fall. I am asking immediately that you circulate the picture of the collapse of the Holy Spirit Center wing.
I ask you to circulate the card about the Holy Spirit Center as soon as possible. I will reign on My throne at My Mother's house."
JESUS WARNED OF A "BIG BOOM" ON MARCH 22, 1994
Prophesy I: March 7, 1994 from God's Blue Book II, p. 146-149
Jesus speaks: Busy yourself for your day is at hand and you will know My might! I will shake the earth and you will listen. Then you will listen, but where were you when I gave you forewarning? You are waiting for the big boom. I am calling you now to listen to Me here. Time is so short. One moment and it is up in smoke. What do I do to shake you? I, in My might can rock you off your rockers. I try to prepare you but you are too busy. Hold on to your last piece of dust and watch it go up in your face! I am Jesus Christ, Son of God and I write to you and who pays heed here?
Prophesy II: March 13, 1994 from God's Blue Book, Vol. II, p. 158-160
Jesus speaks: Ready yourself for a big boom. No one is listening. I am crying out to you....I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I call you to a state of urgency… I am begging you to spread My message.
Prophesy III: March 20, 1994 (before the collapse of the building wing:) from the Apostle's Manual
Jesus speaks: I want the book published. I have all the power. I am God. I can turn the world upside down. I have all the power.
Prophesy IV: March 22, 1994 (about 2 1/2 hours before the collapse of the building wing)
Jesus speaks: You will sit on a chair ...the floor will shake under your feet and you will hear the biggest boom you ever heard. Do not be afraid for I told you what would happen.
March 24, 1997 (3 years later)
Jesus speaks: I would like a picture card of the Holy Spirit Center and the prophesies of the Big Boom.
April 10, 1997
God the Father speaks: You must release this information. I am asking the faithful to begin prayer chapters, centered in consecration and praying the rosary…Lastly, but of importance to the renewal of the Church and the world, I am asking that the Priestly Newsletter be made available in abundance, that the apostles send these newsletters to the priests and encourage them to read them. I am asking the Priestly Newsletter Book be published as soon as possible and sent to all priests and bishops in the United States. I am the Father. You must pray as never before and join in one mind and one heart.
end of Big Boom brochure
May 25, 2005 message continues
day the twin towers were here and the next day
they were gone and so were many people
walking the earth buried under rubble,
May 25, 2005 message continues
day the corner of the old seminary was
there, the next day in minutes a corner
fell off and we say nothing happened.
Signs are given from God.
I have seen people's lives change after they
go to the Virgin Mary building or read
Jesus' messages in God's Blue Books —
I have experienced physical healing myself from the
Jesus gave us miracles, the Bible is full of them
the WORD of God -
Moses divided the Red Sea
Noah was saved — it rained for 40
days and nights —
What about the writing on the wall, the
first Pentecost, the Resurrection, the Annunciation,
the healing of a paralytic, a blind man, the
rising of Lazarus from the tomb.
God gives us signs — At Cana Jesus turned
water into wine, was this to help us understand
that He can turn bread into His Body and
wine into His Blood at Mass. Is Mass
like a wedding of our souls, we become more
the bride of the Divine Christ as we receive
Him in the Eucharist.
When my sister, on her 26th anniversary of a sister
committed suicide, she was in the Convent at
Mt St. Joseph, it was so packed when she was
a postulant there was not bathroom facilities —
available for each sister in their room —
she had a wash basin at night — that was in the
early 60's, the place was full of sisters and
postulants and novices. The chapel there was
packed with them when they had the prayer
service, just like the seminary in the 60's.
On September 7, 1995 Jesus sent me to Mt St. Joseph's
chapel and I wasn't thinking about it being
the anniversary of my sister's death. September 8 was
when she committed suicide. She had entered on September 8,
and she killed herself on her 26th anniversary of
when she entered, the Blessed Mother's birthday is
celebrated on September 8.
That day I was making a St. Ignatius Retreat
under the direction of Fr. Carter and Jesus told
me to go to the chapel where my sister had been
so many times and the chapel full —
I saw a sister afterward and she reminded
me that September 8 would be the anniversary of
my sister's death.
But without any recollection of this anniversary when I went,
I went to the chapel and the Eucharist was exposed
the altar appeared all gold and Christ
appeared to me at the left of the altar
dressed in gold.
Excerpt March 10, 1999 message
Messenger: In a special message from Our Lord at the College of Mt. St. Joseph Convent, I had a vision of Him dressed in gold by the side of the altar.
He gave me the following message. Included is an excerpt from that message. He wished me to speak to the sisters and the priests.
This is part of what He said.
From my notebook September 7, 1995, at the Convent Chapel, Mt. St. Joseph, before the exposed Eucharist and a vision of Our Lord.
QUOTE from my notebook:
Messenger: I had a vision of Jesus standing to the left of the altar, His halo around His head. There was a lot of gold, His arms outstretched.
He asked me to carry the rosaries to this world. (He referred to the meditations, "Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary")
He said "I call you to speak. Do not hold back. I am sending you into the desert. Carry nothing on your back, go as I command you. Free yourself of all worldly attachments and speak. I speak through you. I will touch the cold hearts through your speech. Do not hold back -- souls are at stake."
Messenger: Whatever you ask of God, God will give you.
Jesus: I call you to speak .... you have a mouth, use it.
End of excerpt from March 10, 1999 message
May 25, 2005 message continues
Messenger: He told me to talk to the sisters.
September 7, 1995
DO NOT HOLD BACK,
Written before the exposed Eucharist in the
convent chapel at the college of Mt. St. Joseph:
Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find.
Jesus wants us to speak. He does not want us to hold back. We will touch the cold hearts with the messages of His love. We can not hold back, souls are at stake. I can envision Jesus standing to the left of the altar, His halo around His head. There's a lot of gold. His arms are outstretched.
Through Him, with Him, and in Him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit.
I want to carry the rosaries out to this world.
I am your servant, Lord. It is no longer I who live, but He Who lives in Me. Give to me abundant graces to live only for Thee, to be only as You want me to be, to surrender my all for Thee so I can truly say, "In fact, through the Law I am dead to the Law so that I can be alive to God. I have been crucified with Christ and yet I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me…" (Ga. 2:19-20)
We are His apostles that He is sending into the world. He wants us to speak of His burning love. He is truly present in the Blessed Sacrament. We should cherish the precious gift of Jesus in the Eucharist. He wants us to go out and spread the devotions to His most Sacred Heart and His Mother's heart. I love the Eucharist, reminiscing on all the special moments I have had with my Lover, my Beloved, moments in front of the tabernacle, drawing closer and closer to Him.
I live my life to attend Mass. I envision a halo around the consecrated Host.
I feel the intense glow of His love that is so warm and gives me such joy.
Through Him, with Him and in Him.
I am laid waste in His precious love.
Like glowing embers, on and off - I love the Eucharist with my deepest love!
Let me put my head on Your chest. My heart is burning for love of You. My heart is burning now from the Holy Eucharist one hour ago.
I come and sit with Him in front of the tabernacle and tell Him all my problems.
I love Him so much!
end of September 7, 1995 message
May 25, 2005 message continues
when the sister told me it was my
sister's anniversary of her death the
next day, I asked directions to her grave.
She was buried on a hill, overlooking the
Ohio River. (Ohio side)
It was on that same River on the other side, the
Kentucky side, I would go to Tom's Farm and have
the first 13th on October 13, 1996 — 3 months
before Mary appeared on the building.
The water on Tom's Farm glistened —
May 25, 2005 message continues
Bay on 60 as I went to the Virgin Mary
building in Clearwater glistened —
From a daily message
Messenger: The sun shines on the beautiful bay
and we see the beauty of the
end of excerpt
May 25, 2005 message continues
Messenger: There is water in China,
May 25, 2005 message continues
is the Little Miami near Morrow —
a pond on our Morrow site
May 25, 2005 message continues
Jesus speaks: I
am writing to you through My messenger —
40 years ago the seminaries and convents
were packed —
Do you not see the writing on the wall
I sent Mary as a messenger to you at the old
seminary and she was ignored —
She begged you to reach the children with
the rosary —
Message of October 5, 1995
Mary speaks: I am Mary, your Mother. This is an urgent call to you at the Center and the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I have appeared as Our Lady of Light for 14 months daily at the Center. I have given to you special rosaries to be circulated among the youth and for all of your devout souls to be drawn closer to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. These rosaries are an important part of the fulfillment of Fatima.
I have called a special rosary on the 5th of each month in honor of the 5 wounds suffered by my Son and the 5 blasphemies suffered to my Immaculate Heart. I have called and called for all to follow the promises given at Fatima for those who honor my request to pray on the First Saturday of the month. I am calling out an urgent plea to answer my call. I have appeared from April 5th, until September 5th, at the Center, six appearances. The first rosary received in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel was March 17th, a very important rosary, received before the exposed Eucharist. I requested the rosary be prayed in the presence of the tabernacle. On March 21, 1995, a special rosary was prayed before the Pieta at the Shepherds of Christ meeting. Many of my children saw events at that rosary. On March 30, 1995, I came in a special way, the corner was filled with a tinted film and I was adorned in such light and alive. At this time I requested the rosary be prayed in the Sorrowful Mother Chapel. The rosary was prayed there for the Shepherds of Christ meetings and many nights. This continued for six months. On September 1st, I gave a very special rosary at 12:00 noon, Friday, a time my Son requested that the rosary be prayed at the Center. Rosaries were given on most Fridays at 12:00 noon. Very tender rosaries of my Son's special love for His beloved souls. I want published a book of these rosaries received on Friday at 12:00 noon. I want published the first book of rosaries with all the rosaries already discerned. In this book, you should include pictures of the windows in the Rosary Chapel, the love songs given from my Son, Jesus, the Seven Sorrows and the messages I have specified. The second book of rosaries should be all of the rosaries received during the Shepherds of Christ meetings. These rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary were given to teach chapter members about Our lives. They are to be spread to this world. They will lead the hearts of your members to my Heart and the Heart of my Son. A book should be published as soon as possible for rosaries for children. I have given many children's rosaries, and the early rosaries were given for children. These rosaries should be used in the Junior Shepherds of Christ Movement.
We have given to you thirteen books. Many answers to your problems are in these books. These books, God's Blue Book and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary are an important tool to draw souls back to the Church. My Son is so wounded by the indifference and neglect given to Him in the Eucharist.
The Center will light up this world, for many of my messages and my Son's messages were received there. The rosaries were received at the Center. The hearts of many will be filled with the love of God when you circulate these rosaries.
I call out to you. I will continue to come on the 5th of each month. The time was changed at Our Lady of the Woods for I have requested that the rosary be prayed close to 6:30 p.m.
Your Center will remain divided. The funds will come when these rosaries and love letters are circulated.
The funds for the Shepherds of Christ will come when you circulate and publish the books and tapes. I have given to you information about these books. My Son has requested a book of messages given after the daily Masses. These messages will lead many to a deep union with God during the Mass.
You are given great gifts in these messages. Satan has confused and tried to stop these messages. These messages need to circulate. They will lead many to God. I beg you with my motherly Heart to please listen to me. Today is a special day, this October 5th. This is my message to all, to help circulate these messages. Pray earnestly for their circulation and publication. Pray for the funds to help you circulate the books and tapes. The tapes will help many in hospitals, nursing homes. Pray for the funding and it will come.
Many other messengers will come to confuse the importance of these messages. SATAN wants these messages stopped. When they are circulated, my Son will unite deeper and deeper in such oneness with many hearts. These will be the soldiers that will carry His love to this world. Unless these messages of His love are transmitted in the Church, the Church will continue to suffer.
I beg you to listen. I am Mary, your Mother. Many of my little children will go to hell. You hold personal messages from Our Hearts and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
I am Mary, your Mother, and thank you for responding to my request.
end of October 5, 1995 message
Message from October 5, 1996, Apostles ManualI am Our Lady of the Rosary. The Fatima message will unfold around the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I am begging you, please, publish these Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I appeared daily for 14 months and delivered rosaries for the world. Why have these rosaries been held back from this world? Souls are dropping into hell. Do you comprehend the importance of these rosaries to the Fatima message?
I have appeared as Our Lady of Light and Our Lady of Sorrows delivering these rosaries.
I am now delivering this message as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
A great mission I give to you, my beloved apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement is to live these rosaries and spread the messages to the world. You must reach the world with these teachings I am giving in the rosary.
On this October 5, 1996, I beg you as your heavenly Mother to not ignore the importance of these rosaries. I have appeared, I have begged, I have warned you. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. His hand is struck with power.
Today is the 5th of the month, first Saturday. I beg all to study this message and to tell all that come on October 13th, 1996 the importance of these live rosaries and the completion of the Fatima message.
I am Our Lady of the Holy Rosary. This is the key to watching the Movement spread. I am assisting you in publishing and circulating these rosaries. Anyone who stops the rosary messages and meditations will deal with my Son, Jesus!
Souls are at stake and souls have been lost because of the delays to hold back the messages in God's Blue Book and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Any negative references in the Movement to these messages displeases my Son for you have been given the greatest gifts in these revelations. I am asking all to help in the circulation of these rosaries and messages. We are communicating to the world majorly in these messages. The completion of the Fatima message is greatly dependent on these messages. Do not give into Satan any longer to block these messages. You are dealing with my Son, Jesus. This is a great gift given to the world. It would please my Son greatly if you expressed to Him your great thanks for the gifts He has given to you. Your answers are found in these messages. They must be studied and recognized for the great gift they are. You were chosen by God to deliver this message to the world. The ingratitude of many displeases my Son greatly. It is now time for the leaders of the Movement and all apostles to support these messages. It is now time to study the content in its entirety. You are missing the key directions because you do not even read the messages.
I am Mary, your Mother. You will be rewarded with the funds needed when you publish these messages and rosaries.
end of October 5, 1996 message
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
This rosary was received on Sunday, October the 13th, 1996 at a International Shepherds of Christ Associates Meeting at Tom Arlinghaus's farm in Kentucky. The rosary was led by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., spiritual director of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. The meditations and messages were given to Rita Ring during the rosary. This rosary was received live and transcribed from the recording. This live recording can be obtained by writing Shepherds of Christ Publications. All of these meditations have been discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
Our Lord Ascends Into Heaven
The Descent of the Holy Spirit Upon the Apostles
The Assumption of Our Lady Into Heaven
The Coronation of Our Lady
How tenderly I love you, My beloved ones. I am Jesus. I have called you this day for this special meeting. I have called you, My apostles. Will you go into the darkness? Will you spread the message of My love? Will you carry the rosary into the world? Will you touch the hearts of those that are hurting and in pain? Will you be My apostles of love? I am calling you to love God and to love one another, to be one in your hearts, to put aside all hatred and bitterness within your heart, to not give into the tauntings of Satan to divide you, to always operate in love, to focus on God. Let your hearts be filled with love.
"My dear friends, let us love each other, since love is from God and everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. Whoever fails to love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4: 7-8)4
1. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. p. 14.
2. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
3. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. p. 16.
4. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
Excerpt from a daily message
Messenger: On May 13, 1997 we did the rosary on Tom's Farm.
It was sunny and nice.
After the rosary a terrific wind blew up and
the statue of the Sacred Heart fell to the
ground, the Immaculate Heart statue was
sliced through her heart, she fell
to the ground body down, head up.
Messenger: All the chairs and everything else blew over.
I thought I could not stand on my feet the
wind was blowing so hard.
end of excerpt
May 13, 1997 Rosary on Tom's Farm
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
1. Jesus speaks: Open wide your hearts, My beloved ones, for I am with you in a special way on this day. There are many changes that are occurring in your lives. You must let go and surrender for I am separating the sheep from the goats and you will be a strong body. You will be a body joined in one mind and one heart to help carry the light into the darkness. Do not be afraid for I am here and My Mother is here in a special way. I will guard you.
Song: "I will be with you."
2. Messenger: And so where does our journey take us. This is the Shepherds of Christ Movement. It is not yet three years old and it has spread internationally all over this world. We have received many messages from Jesus, from Mary, and from the Father telling us how we could advance in spreading the love of the Sacred Heart and helping to bring about His reign and the triumph of her Immaculate Heart. We have been given so many messages that will help renew the Church and the world. We have been given prayers in the prayer manual, that will help to turn the priests hearts to holy priests. And this is our mission, our mission is to help renew the Church and the world and bring about the completion of the Fatima message. The Fatima mission has been oppressed for 80 years. It has been blocked over and over again in the Church and in the world. Do we think that Mary will go away? Do we think that the Father will change His plan because of willful men? Is this not the reason why we are in this state to begin with? For it is that Eve ate of the fruit and Adam and Eve sinned, an act of the will in which they did their will over God's. And it is that the Father is well pleased when we obey His will. How is our world today? Is our world aligned with the will of the Father or are we a willful race? I would like to read to you the message of the Father given on January the 18th. It is most important that you also read this message and the message of the Father from January 11th and study these messages. We must see things as from the Father's perspective as from the I Am. We must see them in their whole view. We are creatures that are walking the earth but we must see that sinful man has disobeyed the Father and that we must make reparation to Him for our sins. Adam and Eve sinned. God came into this world to save us from our sins. Mary appears at Fatima and she tells us, "You must, my beloved children, come through my Immaculate Heart. You must make reparation. You must tell God that you are sorry for your sins," and we ignore her. But she promises to us that there will be a great reign in which the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, in which men will know God in this great light similar to before when Adam and Eve had the light, that there will be this great era of intimacy with God, and man will know God. But why, why, should God lead us in to the great era of peace and love? Have we shown God that we recognize the fact that we are sinners, that we are sorry for our sins, that we come to Him as little dependent children, that we love God with our whole heart, our whole soul and our whole being, and that we want to make reparation for our sins? Or do we come with haughty hearts, with willfulness and we do not listen to the Father? Why should we go into this new era? The new era will come about. It will come about peaceably if we do what they have told us to do. The Father is telling us now very strongly exactly what we must do. We must begin these prayer chapters to help to lead the priests to holiness, to help renew the Church and the world, to help to bring about consecration in the hearts of the priests, of the sisters, of the people. The Father is telling us what to do. He gave great gifts at Falmouth. This is what He said, "I gave great gifts to you allowing Mary to appear and because of willful men they did not cherish these gifts and so I used Falmouth as an example of the chastisements to come if you do not obey. And what am I telling you to do, My children? I am telling you to begin these prayer chapters. I am telling you to pray as my Son Jesus has instructed you to pray. I am telling you to spread this priestly newsletter that it will greatly renew the Church and the world." The devil will try to do everything he can to stop us. But the Father has told us over and over again that we must begin these prayer chapters, that we must pray these prayers fervently ourselves, that there will be this era of great peace and love. In December, if you study the all night message, (December 29, 1996) if you study the messages of Jesus and Mary, you see the intensity as it builds. Mary says, "I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any more." October the 5th, "His hand is struck with power." Jesus appears on the cross on December the 5th after Mary appeared for two years and four months and His mouth is moving and He says, later, that no one is listening to Him. Then I received strong messages December the 19th, December the 22nd. December the 19th Mary says that she appears on a building in Florida because we have made money our God. She also says that the time is nigh." And Jesus gives to me a strong message for the first time and He said, "There will be chastisements and the moon will turn to blood and I am telling you what you must do. You must go to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The grace is outpoured in the Mass." On December the 22nd, He gives another message where He speaks about chastisements. All of these messages in the sequence is very important to the Father's plan. They are in the Apostles Manual. The Father begins to speak in January and He says, "You have ignored my Son and now you will ignore Me?" And so I received the strongest messages all through December and February to where I had knots in my stomach and He kept talking about Falmouth and He kept saying how we did not cherish the gifts that He had given. And then there was the flood. And after this the Father said that this was only a little example of what is to come if we do not do as He has asked us to do. It is so simple. We are children that are willful. We are children that must obey our Father. We must pray. We must tell Him that we are sorry for our sins. The prayers in the prayer manual are the prayers that Jesus gave to us to help to turn the priests to holy priests, to help to renew the Church and the world, and to help to bring about the completion of the Fatima message. The priestly newsletter is written by Father Carter but Jesus is writing the newsletter through him to teach His priests about His burning love, to teach them all that they need to know to be holy priests celebrating the Mass and ministering to all of the people. This is a great gift from God and in all great gifts that are given we experience much suffering as we see in the life of Jesus, for He died but He rose on the third day.
3. The message of the angel from Fatima says this: "The angel came… bearing a golden chalice in one hand and a Host above it in the other. The amazed children noticed that drops of blood were falling from the Host into the chalice. Presently, the angel left both suspended in mid-air and prostrated himself on the ground saying, this beautiful prayer: 'Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and [the intercession of] the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.'"(The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 9)
4. And so He came and He rose on the third day to give us life and we share in His divine life. And He gives to us Himself in the Holy Eucharist. In the Mass, the sacrifice of Calvary is sacramentally made present. It is at this time that we must tell God that we are sorry for our sins, that we want to make reparation for our sins, that we give our hearts to God. For as we unite in this sacrifice with Jesus on the cross to the Father, we make this great act of reparation for our sins. We are a sinful race. We will be blessed and given great gifts when we act as the Father intends us to act. We are sinful. We have as the Father said "run amok". We are doing our own wills. And so the Father speaks on January the 18th and He says, "I am the Father. My plan is unfolding through you, My beloved priest and Rita and the core group in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. I tell you all to read the accounts of Noah. Nowhere in history has God been offended as He is this day by this sinful world. You will suffer a fate for your offenses against God. Mary appeared at Fatima to warn you, the sinful children, how they are offending God, but you did not listen. The war did not change the hearts of many evil men." Eighty years ago Mary appeared at Fatima and she told us what we should do and we did not pay attention. And Mary said, "If you do not do what I tell you to do, there will be a great war." And the whole world suffered from World War II because they did not listen to their heavenly Mother. "I warn you through My beloved daughter, Mary. You did not heed her warnings. Disobedience against the Mother I gave you displeases Me greatly. Mary is the Mother of all children. Mary is a gift from Me, but you are willful and abuse the gift I sent you. You do not make reparation to her Immaculate Heart; you continue to offend her. I will not tolerate the deeds of evil men any longer. My plan will unfold."
5. Jesus came to this earth and He gave Himself as a sacrifice for love of men. I saw Him on the cross with His withered body. I saw Him at the point of death and I saw His mouth move and He said later that no one is listening. Do we not hear the words of our beloved Savior as He speaks to us over and over again in the Mass? How are our minds when we go to the Mass? Are we focused and trying to be in one heart with our beloved Savior in offering the Holy Sacrifice in order to make reparation to the Father? Is this our consuming desire: to give love to the Almighty God? For this is the greatest act of love that God gives Himself to us in the Mass. We are a blind race. We are willful. We are haughty. Jesus has given to us these messages in order that we will turn our hearts to hearts of love, that we will turn our hearts to hearts that praise God, that love God and love one another, that we tell God that we are sorry for the offenses that we have committed against Him, and that we will -- obey Him and love Him and live according to the Father’s will.
6. And so the Father speaks, “I am the Father, the Almighty God, the Alpha and Omega; you are a sinful people, a chosen race sinning against a loving God. I am angered at your ways for they are not My ways. You have run amok. You have offended your God and You have disobeyed your Mother and My beloved Son Who died for you.” The Father warned and He has warned again and He has told us what we must do. The resurrected Lord is here with us this day. He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist and He is treated with such indifference and such disrespect. And this is what the angel speaks of in the
Fatimamessage, “I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences by which He is offended.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 9)
7. The angel continues and says, “Take and drink the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, horribly outraged by ungrateful men! Make reparation for their crimes and console your God.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 10)
8. And so the Father speaks, “I will act on all who continue in such sin. The sheep will be separated from the goats; the goats will receive punishment for their deeds. Heaven and earth will kiss and there will be love in all hearts. Justice will prevail and My children will be children of light, children that obey as I intended from the beginning.”
9. Let us turn our hearts to our beautiful Savior Jesus Christ, Who gave Himself to His death on the cross and Who rose on the third day. Let us be the soldiers that He has called us to be in the bitter pain and the suffering that we suffer to go forth and to spread the word of God. Let us ask for the grace to suffer this persecution, but realize that as Mary promised at
Fatimathat there will be this great reign of peace in which the Sacred Heart of Jesus will Reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph, that we have majorly been called by God here this day to hear this message.
Jesus speaks: I give to you, My children, I give to you My Sacred Heart. I am asking you to march into the darkness and to carry the light, the light that comes forth from My burning Heart of love. You will be pressed on. You will be stamped on. You will suffer and be persecuted, for the devil wants you stopped. You must be strong. You must know that I am strengthening you for the task at hand. You will be strong soldiers. You wear the marks of battle. You are marching into a world in which many are godless to carry My light.
Messenger: I see our beloved Jesus before me as I saw Him once at Immaculata adorned in the brightest light and transfigured before my face. This will be the banner of light that we will carry into this darkened earth. But we must stay rooted firmly in Him. We must give our hearts to Jesus and to Mary, that we will be pure, that we will be able to withstand the torture that we will suffer as we go into battle as soldiers carrying the white flag which will lead to victory.
10. Does not Jesus wear the marks of battle? I see Him now. When I go to the Eucharist, I see Him as the Jesus on the front of the Apostles’ Manual with His hands outstretched and the blood in His hands. Look at His wounds; they are glorified wounds. He wore the marks of battle and He came forth victorious in the end. We too will come forth victorious, for we will wear a white flag and we will carry the message of our beloved Savior into this world. Many will know about Him, will know about His love and His Divine Life because we will tell them what He has shared with us.
Song between decades: “I come to you with greatest love…”
Jesus speaks: Are you afraid? Are you afraid, My beloved ones, to march into battle? How are your hearts, are they rooted in Me or are they fearful? I am the Almighty God. It is with My might that you will go forth into this world and there will be victory, for I have won and many hearts will turn to hearts of love as you march forth into the darkness and carry My flag of light and the hearts will be lighted with the fire of My love. Their hearts will be alive with My burning love. Look at your world this day. Look at the children, how many hearts are alive with God’s love? How many children are being told about My love? How many people this day are focused on so many things, but do not even give Me a thought? You are the soldiers I am sending. Will you say “no” when it gets tough? I will weed out the strong ones from those that are not truly committed. And it will be with this small in number that the soldiers will march forth into this world, and they will carry the flag of victory.
1. It is His Might that will accomplish this task, not mine, not yours, but His Might, as we identify more and more with Him. And so what does He give to us in order that we can unite more with Him? He gives us Himself in the Holy Eucharist. We share in such intimacy with the divine God. We walk down the aisle and we receive God within our breast. Why do we fear when the Almighty God loves us so much that He gave Himself as a sacrifice on the cross, and He remains with us this day and He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist?
2. Song: “I am the Bread of Life…”
I love you. I love you. I love you. I am with you at this very moment. No matter how you feel in your heart give all your cares to Me and I will bathe you in My precious love. I am the Almighty God. I give to you a sharing in My Divine life and My Divine love.
3. “I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences by which He is offended. Take and drink the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, horribly outraged by ungrateful men. Make reparation for their crimes and console your God.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 9-10)
4. And so He gives to us an abundant sharing in His divine life when we go to the Eucharist. And how is He treated? Horribly outraged. Are we honoring God? Are we praising God? Are we giving thanks to God? Are we loving God? Jesus has given to us the Mass Book. He has given to us the writings of Father Carter in the priestly newsletter in order to instruct the priests more so that they will turn their hearts to hearts of burning love, love for their Savior, that they will consecrate their hearts and give their hearts to Jesus and Mary. And what about reparation? Do we even hear about this? Look at this, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the sacrifice of Calvary, sacramentally made present. I know that I am a sinner. But I know this, I know that if I go to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that I can unite in deep union with Christ. And in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, I unite in deep union with Christ and offer myself to the Father and tell God, “I am sorry for my sins, and for the sins of all men.” We are a nation. We are a race. We must make reparation to God for the creatures of this earth. We must cry out at the Lamb of God, “Lamb of God, have mercy on us, have mercy on us.” The Father is displeased with the creatures of this earth. They are our brothers. This is what is being said in the Fatima message: we must make reparation to God for we are creatures that have offended our God and we must give Him our love and tell Him that we are sorry.
5. We unite in this deep union with Jesus when we give our heart to the heart of Mary. How many times I am at the Mass and I see my sins before me. And I just say, “Oh, Jesus I love You so much and I want to be one with You so much, Jesus.” I say, “Mary, I give you my heart that I can be pure in your heart and unite deeply to the Heart of Christ.” As I unite with Jesus in this Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as my sacrifice becomes one with His sacrifice and I offer it to the Father and tell Him that I am sorry for my sins and the sins of all men, this is most pleasing. We must make reparation to God, for we are a sinful race. We are offending God. This is what Mary tells us, she tells us that we must make reparation. Why should God give us the light? Why should He take us into the new era? Men march around this earth with haughty hearts. They ignore God. They do not even tell Him that they are sorry for their sins. They do not even recognize that they have been tainted by the sin of Adam. They are haughty in their hearts. And Mary appears and she says, “You are offending God. You are a sinful race. You must give your heart to me and when you give your heart to me, you will unite in such depth with my Son Jesus. Offer a sacrifice to the Father. Offer a sacrifice united to the sacrifice of Jesus. Make reparation for your sin, men. I am your Mother. I am telling you what to do.” And so what do we do? We curse our Mother. We ignore our Mother. We do not do what our Mother tells us. Eve decided that she would do what she wanted. What is wrong with us that we do not see that we must obey, obey the will of God.
6. Song: “I am the vine. You are the branches...”
7. And I heard Him call out on Ascension Thursday several years ago, “I am alive. I am alive. I am alive.” How is God treated this day? He said that He is treated as a dead object and how it offends Him so greatly when people go to the Eucharist, especially, and they do not even talk to Him or give thought to Him. This morning at Mass the whole front of the church was covered in a celestial light and I saw the altar of sacrifice. And then Jesus was exposed after the Mass and I had such a realization of how we make great reparation to God when we unite to the sacrifice of Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and we offer ourselves as a sacrifice to the Father and we tell Him that we are sorry for our sinfulness. We must do what God is telling us to do. We must spread these messages. We must spread the Mass Book and Father Carter’s Newsletter Book. Priests need to have hearts that are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. They must give their heart to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that they can be so one in their relationship with Jesus. The world is in need of renewal. There is much poison in the Church and the world. And so we come and we shake our books of prayers and we say, “Pray for the priests. Pray for the priests.” We do not have to say. “Jesus said that you should pray for the priests.” All we have to do is take the book with the imprimatur and say to the people in the churches, ‘This will help renew the Church and the world. It will help priests to be holy priests. It is all in prayer.’” We must do what Mary said at Fatima and consecrate our hearts. When we pray these prayers, we are doing what Mary told us to do and it will help to bring about the Reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. He is alive and He is treated as a dead object in many cases. We are the soldiers, the soldiers of light, to carry the light into the darkness. And as men consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, as they are born and brought forth in the womb of the Lady clothed as the sun, brought forth in her immaculate womb, they will be brought forth children of light and will know God with the greatest love, for to know Him is to love Him. How I long for this great Reign when men’s hearts will be burning and on fire for the love of God.
8. Song: “Oh, burning Heart, oh love divine…”
And He speaks and He says, “I love you. I love you. I love you. I give Myself to you.” And the angel said at Fatima how horribly outraged is the Almighty God. It is up to us to spread these prayer chapters, to do what He wants us to do, to spread the second Blue Book that people will go to the tabernacle and realize the great gift that they are given in the Mass, to spread the Mass Book which is a great gift for it tells us from Jesus’ point of view what is going on in the Mass, but it will have the imprimatur so it can be used by the priests and in the Church, and we will not suffer any persecution and men will know the great gift that God gives to us in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. It is Himself.
9. Hail Mary…
10. Hail Mary…
between decades: “Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts…”
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
1. Eighty years ago today, May the 13th, 1917, the words of Our Lady, “Do not be afraid. I do you no harm…. I am from Heaven. I have come here to ask you to come here six months in succession on the 13th day, at the same hour. Later on, I will tell you who I am and what I want. Are you willing to offer yourselves to God and bear all the sufferings He wills to send you, as an act of reparation for the sins by which He is offended, in supplication for the conversion of sinners? Pray the Rosary everyday in order to obtain peace for the world, and the end of the war.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorie, p. 12-13)
2. On June the 13th, Mary spoke. “There were about 70 people present, and the children were the only ones that could see the apparition. She told the youngsters that many souls go to Hell because they have no one to pray and to make sacrifices for them. She said that Francisco and Jacinta would soon leave the world for Heaven. Holding out her heart, surrounded by thorns which pierced it from all sides, Our Lady told Lucia, ‘God wishes for you to remain in the world for some time because He wants to use you to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart. I promise salvation to those who embrace it.’” What a promise! “And their are souls will be loved by God as flowers placed by myself to adorn His throne.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorie, p. 13)
3. In July, she spoke, and she said, “You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war (World War I, then raging) is going to end. But if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light [January 2, 1938], know that this is the great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorie, p. 14)
And so Jesus spoke in December twice and He told me about chastisements and then the Father began to speak. And the Father said, “You have disobeyed Mary. You have disobeyed Jesus. Now you will disobey Me? You will suffer a fate.” And then He spoke of Noah and from that point on until the day of the flood, my stomach was in knots. And then the day of the flood He spoke that the world has so much poison. And at the peak of the poison, He will pour down the anecdote in these revelations and they will turn from their sinful ways; but many souls will be lost. And the Father spoke later and He said, “I gave you gifts at Falmouth and you did not respond. I gave to you a chastisement. This is an example of what will happen to the earth if you do not respond. I am telling you to spread the prayer chapters, to pray the prayers and to spread the priestly newsletter, the Mass Book, and the Priestly Newsletter Book and the Children’s Rosary Book. All of these things have the imprimatur." If we do what the Father says, if we make reparation to her Immaculate Heart, He said that He would lessen and/or not give us the chastisements. But if we do not, He said in several messages that He would wipe off the face of the earth. (Father Carter discerned all of these messages, the following messages are in the Apostle's Manual - January 18, 1997: "Oh indeed My sweet messenger, I look to the earth and see the darkness, I see the disobedience of men against their Mother. I know the deeds committed and the evil in the hearts of so many. Justice will prevail and I will wipe out the earth. Only the children of light will remain, those who have given their hearts to their Mother Mary...") (Also from January 18, 1997: "You are a sinful, willful race, and the devil will vanish from the hearts of the children of light for they will be under the protection of her Immaculate Heart, the other children will be wiped off the face of the earth.") (Jesus said December 22, 1996: "I give water to quench your thirst, I bathe you in My divine love, but to the evil doers, I will curse their name and wipe them from the face of the earth.") (Jesus said March 26, 1996: "Filled with My love, you will conquer this earth, not with weapons and powder or force, but with fires of My love. The fire will wipe out the hatred in the cold hearts and the earth will be covered with My celestial light." All of these messages where discerned by Father Carter.) The messages are very strong. I beg you to read the messages in this Apostles Manual. It is so simple to just do what they are telling us to do. Do we think that if Mary told us this 80 years ago and we did not obey that the Father will just change His plan because of willful men? This is the whole course of things. It is because of the willfulness of Adam and Eve that the Father is displeased. He is displeased with our sins. He wants us to make reparation, to pray, to honor the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and to go to the Heart of Jesus. How can we say “no” 80 years later when He has called us the soldiers of light, the shepherds, that will go out and will help lead the flock into one fold under His guidance? He has majorly guided us through Father Carter. We have been very graced that God gave us a holy priest and that He did discern all of these messages, that he was here rosary after rosary after rosary and supported us and told us what we must do, that he is God’s chosen instrument to write the priestly newsletter to renew the Church and the world. And so, we speak of the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the apostles. Let us cry out from the bottom of our hearts, “Dear Holy Spirit, descend upon us and turn our hearts from fearful hearts to fearless hearts that we will be the apostles, as the Father intends us to be, to help to usher in this great era. And we will walk, and as we walk, we will be pressed on and persecuted for the mission that He entrusts to us will help with the salvation of millions of souls, and the devil wants us stopped. Our beloved Father Carter is here in his heart with us. We are all joined in this Movement in one mind and one heart to help to renew the Church and the world, especially through these prayer chapters, through the prayers that Jesus has given us, through the priestly newsletter to pray for the priests, and to consecrate our own hearts and to grow in the deepest oneness with our beloved, adorable Savior.
4. “If my request are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed…. But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, Russia will be converted, and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorie, p. 15)
5. “On August the 13th, “consequently Our Lady did not appear to the children on this particular 13th. The authorities fearing reaction on the part of the people, quickly released the children” for they were locked in jail. “Mary appeared to them on August 19th near Valinhos. She told them that she was greatly displeased by the action of the mayor. As a result, the miracle promised for October would not be as impressive as originally planned.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 16)
6. If the Fatima message has been held back, if it has been blocked as it has for 80 years, if the children of Fatima were locked in jail, what makes us think that we would not suffer as we are suffering here today? For it is very hard in my heart that Father Carter is not here. Our president John has helped us in so many ways, and each one of us are the apostles. As we read the Acts of the Apostles and we hear the scriptures every day, we know that our lives are very similar to those of the apostles, and we truly live the gospel message.
On October 13, 1917, there were more than 70,000 people gathered in the Cova da Iria in Fatima, Portugal… Shortly afternoon, Our Lady appeared to the three visionaries..., what occurred was the miracle of the sun…
Then a gasp of terror rose from the crowd, for the sun seemed to tear itself from the heavens and come crashing down upon the horrified multitude.... Just when it seemed that the ball of fire would fall upon and destroy them, the miracle ceased, and the sun resumed its normal place in the sky, shining forth as peacefully as ever.”
(The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorie, p. 4)
A great sign was given, but they still did not respond to the great sign of Our Lady. And Our Lady spoke and she said, “I am Our Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord anymore, for He is already too grievously offended by the sins of men. People must say the Rosary.” Our Lady told us we must say the rosary. “Let them continue saying it every day.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 16)
Mary has told us what we must do, but we are not obeying our beloved Mother. Jesus has given to us signs and told us that we must turn from our ways. The Father has spoken and He has given to us a great sign in Falmouth, Kentucky. He is imploring all of us here to be the apostles to help usher in this great era. And so the apostles went forth and there were thousands converted, for they were filled with the Holy Spirit. They were not afraid. And they spoke in foreign tongues and all understood. It is not with our might that we go forth. It is with the Might of the Almighty God. For as we give ourselves to Mary and give ourselves to Him, we unite in deep union with Him and as we become more and more one in Him, He operates through us. He is showing us in these sufferings that He has given to us. I have never learned to pray as I have. I know fervently that I can pray and that God truly is hearing our prayers. But it is not me, it is His Might that is operating here, that we must surrender ourselves totally and let Him operate through us, that we must try to be more one with Him, that we must intercede to all the saints and angels and the Blessed Mother and beg the Father, in union with Jesus, in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass that this great era of peace will come soon and that men will turn their hearts to hearts of love.
8. When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves. (Acts of the Apostles 2:1-4)
Song: “Come Holy Spirit, fill our hearts…”
9. Jesus has asked us to pray the Infant novena every hour for Father Carter. But in so doing, it is uniting us at every hour on the hour. It is as we unite in one body, as we unite in the Morning Offering, in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, with one another, as we say this prayer hourly for Father Carter, and we ask, and we seek and we knock that our prayers will be answered that we ask the Father in the name of Jesus, through the powerful intercession of Our Lady that our prayers will be answered, for He is the Almighty God. Look at this. See the Father, the Father above, and He looks down at the earth. He is the I Am. He is not as we are. But He looks down at the earth. He sees the sins of men. He sees us as creatures, as a chosen race that is not obeying God. He sends Mary as a messenger to tell us that we must make reparation for our sins. We disobey. He sends her over and over and over again. Jesus gives to us these messages deep from within His Heart to bring about the reign of His Heart and they are blocked and ignored and treated, not with love, but with much anger, and they are analyzed and people are not treasuring the gift that He gives. Finally the Father speaks. He said, “I am the Father. You have disobeyed Mary. You have disobeyed Jesus. Now you think you will disobey Me? I will chastise the earth.” So He sends to us the gifts, and He gives to us an example in Falmouth, and then He tells us what we must do. Will you be His shepherd? Will you go into the world? Will you help? Will you be the one that fervently prays, this day? He is very disappointed by the prayer life of many of His religious, of many of His faithful. He has called us to pray fervently. We are praying fervently for the religious, for the renewal of the Church and the world. He is calling us to be His apostles. We will see miracles happen, for it is His Might behind us.
10. Hail Mary…
After the Glory Be:
He ascended into heaven, but He left behind the apostles to carry out His work. And He gives to us Himself in the Holy Eucharist, for He is alive and He is truly present in the tabernacle in His Divinity and His humanity. And so we sing the song that He asks us to sing to remind ourselves.
Song: “I will be with you that is my promise…”
And He will weed out the army so that what is left is a strong army in order to march into this world, where there is much willfulness and hatred and darkness and He is covering us with His most precious Blood. I received a message on Friday. He called it Bloody Friday and this is what He said. He was asking us to stop at the hours of 9, 12 , 3 and 6 o’clock and to just say a short prayer for the Shepherds of Christ Movement, to cast the devil into hell and He said at these hours when we pray that He will dress us in His precious Blood. We are being dressed in His precious Blood, ready to go into battle. Our arms are the weapons that He has given to us. They are His love. Why are we afraid? We go into battle and we carry our rosary. This is a great weapon that Our Lady has given to us to help to fight off Satan and she told us at Fatima that we must pray the rosary.
1. Jesus speaks: Are you afraid? Are you afraid now? I am telling you that you must pray to the Holy Spirit every day. Make a novena to the Holy Spirit continually. The Holy Spirit will transform your hearts from hearts of fear to hearts that are fearless. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. Your might is in Me. My sweet wonderful loved ones, I give you My Heart on fire and burning for love of you. Will you carry this love into the world? Will you tell those that are hurting, that are suffering, that are in pain that Jesus loves you, that Jesus has given Himself for love of you?
Messenger: He is the light of the world. He shows us that the Almighty God came in the womb of a human creature and He was brought forth. We too must go to our Mother. We must be brought forth as children of light through the action of the Holy Spirit and as we go to the womb of the woman, to her Immaculate Heart, we are brought forth into the light and we know God in a different way. We know God in a way that we can not help but love Him for He opens up the shade and we see. And what we see makes our heart burn for to know Him is to love Him. Now we are a people walking as in a fog for we do not see. We do not know or we would not be offending God.
2. On October the 13th, 1917, there were more than 70,000 people gathered in Portugal. They had come to observe the miracle. Lucia and her two cousins, shortly after noon, Our Lady appeared to them and this is what they said.
“As the Lady was about to leave, she pointed to the sun. Lucia excitedly repeated the gesture, and the people looked into the sky. The rain had ceased, the clouds had parted, the sun shone forth but not in its usual brilliance. Instead, it appeared like a silver disc, pale as the moon, at which all could gaze without straining their eyes. Suddenly, impelled by some mysterious force, the disc began to whirl in the sky, casting off great shafts of multicolors. Red, green, blue, yellow, violet - the enormous rays shot across the sky at all angles, lighting up the entire countryside for many miles around, but particularly the upturned faces of those 70,000 spellbound people. After a few moments the wonder stopped , but resumed a second and third time - three times in all - within about 12 minutes. It seemed that the whole world was on fire, with the sun spinning at a greater speed each time. Then a gasp of terror from the crowd, for the sun seemed to tear itself from the heavens and come crashing down upon the horrified multitude…. Just when it seemed that the ball of fire would fall upon and destroy them, the miracle ceased and the sun returned to its normal place in the sky, shining forth as peaceably as before.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 3-4)
3. “When the people arose from the ground, cries of astonishment were heard on all sides. Their clothes, which had been soaking wet and muddy, now were all clean and dry. Many of the sick and crippled had been healed of their afflictions.” (The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 4)
On May the 13th of 1993, we had gone to Conyers and the same thing happened to us. We were covered with water. It was so awful I couldn’t believe it. The umbrella turned inside out and all of our possessions were sopping wet. It was so terrible - the rain. I couldn’t believe how awful it was and I started to cry when I got to the car because I had lost my children. And my feet were wet like they were never wet. Everything that I had - the cameras were sopping wet. I put them in the car and it was like instantly, they all dried up and this peace came over me. And from that time I have felt a difference in my heart for I know what is important are the things that Our Lady is telling us. Before I was worried about the plaques in the back of the car, and the cameras, and myself and being wet. But at that point she gave me a greater gift for at that point I knew that what was important was what she was telling us. She had said that darkness had covered the earth and that we were offending God similar to what Mary said at Fatima. But no one was listening. Will you listen to this message that Jesus speaks today? For Mary called, called, called to so many visionaries and she relayed the message. This is Jesus’ plan for the completion of the Fatima message. It began October the 13th of 1996. Mary started in May and ended October the 13th. Jesus started with me on October the 13th and has given us the messages in the tapes to circulate, to listen to as candle rosaries and He has promised great gifts because He is telling us what to do to help bring about the completion of the Fatima message for the renewal of the Church and the world. These tapes are so important to Jesus and He said that when we do the candle rosary that He will give the greatest grace to those people present, the same as when the rosary was given on the 13th of the month. He wants us to know the messages He has given. Will you listen to the messages that Jesus gives today or will the Father have to take action more and more because we are not doing what He is telling us to do, for Mary promised at Fatima that there will be a reign of peace. How are we going to go from where we are today to this reign of peace? What sign do you think God should give us to get our attention? For we are stubborn and willful in our ways. We have not learned our lesson. We are still willful. Many are not doing what God is telling us to do and obeying His will. Many do not obey the commandments. We do not love God, many of us as we should. Many do not go to church and do not want to help make reparation to God for the offenses against Him. We are a sinful race. We, His people, must make reparation for ourselves and for our brothers. God sees us as a nation, as a family. He sees us offending Him.
4. Hail Mary…
5. Miracles are signs given to men in order that they take notice so that they will be obedient to the commandments – so that they will love God and love one another.
6. And so we pray the rosary. We meditate on the lives of Jesus and Mary. We see their lives more and more and we see that the angel appeared to Mary, asked her to be the Mother of God. And Mary said, “Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word.” We see that Mary always complied to the will of the Father. We see that Jesus, who is God, always did the will of the Father. This is most important that we live according to the Father’s will.
7. And Mary was assumed into heaven. She lived her life according to the Father’s will. Jesus lived His life according to the Father’s will and He ascended into heaven. Jesus and Mary are our models. Jesus and Mary teach us how to live. If we want to go to heaven, we must follow Them. In the world today there are many, many plans, that are not the plan of the Father. The more we give our hearts to Jesus and Mary, the more we dwell in their Hearts, the more we live our consecration to Jesus and Mary, the more we will be joined in one mind and one heart and the more likely we are to be operating according to the Father’s will. In schools, as the school children pray the consecration, they are united in one mind and one heart. There is usually not discord and there is greater peace and harmony as Mary has promised. As we give our hearts to Mary and Jesus and our Father, there is peace. Mary appeared at Fatima to tell us that we should give our hearts to her and Jesus and then we will have peace for we will be united in one mind and in one heart with one plan, the plan of the Father.
8. I want to read a message given to Father Carter from Jesus
Jesus: "My beloved friend, tell My people to pray daily to the Holy Spirit. They are to pray for an increase in His gifts. My people must realize that the Holy Spirit comes to transform them. The Spirit desires to transform you more and more according to My image. Those who are docile to His touch become increasingly shaped in My likeness. He performs this marvel within Mary's Immaculate Heart. The more one dwells in My Mother's Heart, the more active are the workings of the Spirit. The Spirit leads Mary to place you within My own Heart. In both Our Hearts, then, your transformation continues. The more you are formed after My own Heart, the more I lead you to the bosom of My Father. Tell My people all this. Tell them to pray daily for a greater appreciation of these wondrous gifts. I am Lord and Master. All who come to My Heart will be on fire to receive the gifts of the Spirit in ever greater measure! I love and bless My people!"
9. Hail Mary…
10. Hail Mary…
Song between decades: “Immaculate Mary”
1. Hail Mary…
2. Isaiah 30: 19-23
Yes, people of Zion living in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will be gracious to you when your cry for help rings out; as soon as he hears it, he will answer you. When the Lord has given you the bread of suffering and the water of distress, he who is your teacher will hide no longer, and you will see your teacher with your own eyes. Your ears will hear these words behind you, ‘This is the way, keep to it,’ whether you turn to right or left. You will hold unclean the silverplating of your idols and the goldplating of your images. You will throw them away like the polluted things they are, shouting after them, ‘Good riddance!’ He will send rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the bread that the ground provides will be rich and nourishing. That day, your cattle will graze in wide pastures.
3. And they will see with the light of seven suns, for we will be brought forth from the woman clothed as a sun as children of light and we will know God in a way that we never knew God before. We will have such intimacy with the Almighty God and such love for Him. Now we are as a people walking in blindness.
4. And Mary comes and she tells us that we must go through her Immaculate Heart and we do not pay heed to what she tells us.
5. She is the Queen of Heaven and Earth. She was chosen by the Father as the Mother of all and the Mother of Christ. He came into this world a helpless little baby in the womb of a human person. Why do we think that we do not need Mary when Christ showed us?
6. Jesus speaks: And so this is My message to you, My beloved ones, I ask you to carry out this message to the world. I ask you to begin the prayer chapters in churches, if possible. If not, to start all prayer chapters that are possible in your homes and other places. I have given to you these prayers that will help bring about the renewal of the Church and the world. You must pray these prayers fervently. You are My apostles. I am asking you to help. I am not asking you to be anxious and to worry. If you are unable to do some of the prayers, I am asking you to spend an hour with Me each day. In that hour, I will instruct you on the ways of My Heart. I will reveal to you the will of My Father for you. I am Jesus. I have called you here this day. This will help bring about the completion of the Fatima message which began 80 years before.
7. And the earth was covered with much darkness but the sun came out and the sun was bright as the light of seven suns and their hearts were filled with great joy for they knew the presence of God within them. They were close to the Almighty God in their hearts and they did not fear for He gave to them a great grace.
8. Jesus speaks: How can you refuse the Mother that I gave to you? She is filled with grace. My little ones, you must give yourself to the heart of My Mother. She will take you to the depth of My Heart and you will know My burning love. You must be strong, for you will suffer. You will suffer very many trials -- but…
Song: “I will be with you that is My promise...”
9. The greatest gift that He gives to us is Himself in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. For I see Him when I walk the aisle, I see Him with His arms outstretched and He is filled with such love. And He gives Himself to me, and I am wrapped in the presence of the Almighty God, and nothing, nothing here compares to this union with Him.
10. And we stand with His Mother under the cross pleading to the Father to have mercy on us. He is the Lamb of God. He is the Lamb that is sacrificed, and so at every Mass, we cry out, “Lamb of God, have mercy on us.” It is as if we should prostrate ourselves to the ground and to beg the Father to have mercy on us, a sinful race, and tell Him that we truly are sorry for the offenses of ourselves and the other creatures against God and that we want to be forever in His light and that we want the Sacred Heart of Jesus to reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary to triumph. The new Eve. The new Adam. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
He ascended into heaven but He speaks to us this day and He tells us…
Song: “I will be with you that is My promise...”
Jesus speaks: I am Jesus. I have called you here this day to hear this message. I am asking you to write a letter of intimacy to Me every day. I am asking you to live by the Blue Book messages for it will become hard and you will suffer much. You must go to the Blue Book for I will give you My answer to your trials. I have written these love letters to you. You must use the Blue Books. You will go through tremendous suffering and persecution. Do not lose heart. I am strengthening you. You will be strong soldiers. Many will be left behind. You must pray fervently for your leader Father Carter. He is a great gift to this world. He is writing the priestly newsletter in order to help renew the Church and the world. You must pray for Him and for His provincial and for all of the priests that are involved. I am Jesus. Pray the novena hourly and unite as close to the hour as possible in one mind, in one heart. Come, My little ones, I will take you into My Heart. You must go weekly to your chapter meeting for as you go deeper into My Heart, you will suffer, for many will not understand. You will be strengthened by those that have consecrated their heart to Me. They will be your family. You will be My beating Heart in this world. This is the core chapter I have called here. You are the strong ones. You must pray and do as I have told you. You must live the messages and study the messages. It will become difficult unless you go to the weekly meeting and unless you live the messages. You will not be able to survive this calling for it will become more and more difficult as you assume your role as a leader. I am Jesus. Will you answer My call? Will you be a leader? Will you live by the messages that I give to you? Will you pray fervently an hour every day and go to Mass and Communion whenever possible, preferably daily? You must consecrate your hearts. If you at this time can not do all of these things, I am asking you to do as many as you feel comfortable with, but to stay close to your chapter. I do not want you to be anxious and filled with fear. I want you to come to Me and I will comfort you. You must do only as you can. I am not demanding that you do all of these things. I am asking you to study the messages and try more and more to live the messages and to come closer to My Heart. I am giving to each of you a special grace to be My apostle. If you want to answer this call, I will give this grace to you now. I am Jesus. This is May the 13th, 1997. What you do here today will majorly help to renew the Church and the world and to help bring about the completion of the Fatima message. Will you help? Will you answer the call of My Mother and yours? Will you answer My call? Will you answer the call of your Father? If you say “no”, who will I call?
Song: “I will be with you that is My promise…”
Song: “Oh burning heart, Oh love divine…”
Message before the Glory Be: There was a special prayer intention for someone now that is very dear that’s dying and for those helping him so I would like to include that in the prayers and any of the prayers that are in your heart, for there are prayers that you hold in your heart that you wish special attention from Our Lord, Our Lady and the Father. We give these prayer intentions to you at this time on this special day and we ask for the grace to help carry out the mission you have entrusted to us, to be strong and to not be afraid.
end of May 13, 1997 rosary
May 25, 2005 message continues
Jesus speaks: Please listen to me —
Your priests are dwindling — you are letting it
Pray as I have directed
Given to Father Carter
on the Feast of St. Ignatius
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
end of July 31, 1994 message given to Fr. Carter
Excerpt from November 4, 2001 message
Jesus speaks: To those who pray My
promise the following special
- A deeper understanding of the
Divine Mysteries through fervent
recitation of the litanies.
- I promise a deeper love in your heart
for your God and a deeper love
for your fellowmen.
- Those who pray the prayers fervently
will experience a deep union
in My Heart and My Mother's heart,
they will be given special insights
into My unfathomable love for men
and experience a thirsting within
themselves to want to help souls
through intercessory prayer and sacrifices.
- They will have a deeper love of the Mass
through this deeper consecration.
[consecration to Their Hearts]
- They will know Me more intimately.
- They will want to live their lives to
help save souls.
- They will have a deeper love for the priests shepherds.
- They will have a deeper love and dedication
to the Church. (I founded)
- They will want peace on the earth.
- They will want peace in their own hearts.
- You will experience a fearlessness the more
you pray the Holy Spirit Novena prayers
given to you.
- As you meditate on the scriptures you will
understand more fully the plan of
the Father to lead the souls into the
great Reign of My Sacred Heart.
- You and all who pray the Holy Spirit Novena
and the Shepherds of Christ Prayers will be
united in a deep oneness with each other
and the souls of the earth.
- The more you pray these prayers (both sets)
you will live in the truth as you
dwell in Our Hearts.
- You will be given gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- You and your family will be protected by
My Precious Blood and your families
will receive special protection
against satan from fervent recitation
of the prayers. (the Holy Spirit Novena
and the Shepherds of Christ Prayers)
- I promise to take you and the members of
your family in a special way
into My Sacred Heart. I will lavish
you in the fires of My love.
- The priests and the people of the Church and the world
will receive special graces from the fervent
recitation of these prayers. (both sets)
- I will unite My people in a deeper love
from the graces granted from
fervent recitation of these prayers.
- I give these prayers from My image site
I appear there daily as the Sacred Heart.
Some see Me, some do not, but there
is a special presence there.
My Mother appears there for her children.
- In the five years of her apparitions many
souls who have come have been
given special graces of conversion.
Many have been given grace to lead
them into a deeper love union with
God and the Blessed Virgin.
- The image site in Florida has touched
- I outpour great grace to those who come
to the site.
- There are tremendous graces of healing
granted to all who come.
- People who come rarely leave unchanged.
- The grace granted works in their lives and in
their hearts, long after they have gone.
- A reminder of their visit only need be given
and they experience a memory of
I ask you to circulate the
prayers I have
given, the Shepherds of Christ Prayers
and the Holy Spirit Novena prayers.
End of excerpt from November 4, 2001 message
May 25, 2005 message continues
Jesus speaks: Signs — you have been given so many signs —
Mary speaks: You
do not comprehend the loss of
one precious soul for all eternity —
Do not ignore this sign
July 5, 2000
July 5, 2000
Nursing Home Video #15 - Clearwater, Florida
Click here for - Ethernet or High Speed Cable modem(1064Kbits/sec)
Click here for - Dial Up Download (133Kbits/sec)
click here for instructions and other options
May 25, 2005 message continues
Mary speaks: Your world is on a fine line
They must turn from their ways of sin and
obey the commandments —
I love my children so much.
Your Father in heaven sent Me as a
messenger to this busy corner
of Clearwater —
Oh my children help me.
Received August 27, 1996
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
end of Mary's Message, August 27, 1996
May 25, 2005 message continues
Mary speaks: Help
me get the Tiny Tot rosary in the
hands of the children —
Here is the unveiling of the Tiny Tot Books —
donations are needed now to launch
this program —
Posters will be available for Church schools,
class rooms, nursery schools
The Agony of Jesus in the Garden
1) Jesus loves us so much.
2) Jesus suffered in the garden.
3) Jesus saw all our sins.
4) Jesus suffered so much He sweat blood.
5) Jesus did the will of the Father.
6) Jesus wants us to do what God wants.
7) Jesus saw all the men who would not love Him.
8) Jesus' heart was in such pain in the garden.
9) Jesus wants us to bring forth fruit for the Kingdom.
10) Sing A Song from Jesus.
All donations for Tiny Tot publishing —
the rosary and the Mass should be
sent to Shepherds of Christ (click for info).
Mary gave me instructions to do this —
a fund is necessary to print the TINY TOT books
and posters —
please help us
all donations should be given for
Tiny Tot Fund
Click to hear him pray the rosary
Feast of the Sacred Heart
May 25, 2005 message continues
You must reach these little ones before
they get the message the world is giving them —
I appeared for 10 years at the end of the
second millennium giving this message —
Help me reach the little ones —
Click to hear a little one praying the rosary
Mary speaks: Boys and girls need to think about their
vocations young —
girls and boys must be told about
Jesus and about me as their mother and
Our lives and learn to love Us and
God the Father and the Holy Spirit —
I have sent this sign to you
help me reach my children
I am Mary your Mother
Pray for the priests as my Son directed
You have this problem of dwindling priests and sisters —
Jesus has answered your prayers — Spread
these prayers and the
Consecration around the world —
Spread the Nursing Home material and
the morning offering —
How will the world change —
It will change through God's grace —
you must pray —
do the Morning Offering
go to Mass
pray the rosary —
reach the little ones
reach the elderly
reach the priests
reach the school children
Spread my message and my prayers and
meditations and those of my Son's
to the world —
Please — the Father sent this sign
May 25, 2005 message continues
Mary speaks: At the end of the second millennium I
Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas
You have offended God the Father by
ignoring me —
Listen my people —
Listen to me —
I am Mary your Mother —
Mother of the Universe —
Until a sufficient number of people give their
hearts to my heart and the Heart of my Son you
won't have peace in the world.
I love you —
I am your Mother Mary
Readings today's Mass
Sirach 36: 1, 4-5a, 10-17
Take pity on us, Master, Lord of the universe, look at us,
spread fear of yourself throughout all other nations.
Let them acknowledge you, just as we have acknowledged
that there is no God but you, Lord.
Send new portents, do fresh wonders,
win glory for your hand and your right arm.
Gather together all the tribes of Jacob,
restore them their heritage as at the beginning.
Take pity, Lord, on the people called by your name,
on Israel whom you have made your first–born.
Have compassion on your holy city,
on Jerusalem, the place where you rest.
Fill Zion with your praises
and your sanctuary with your glory.
Vindicate those whom you created first,
fulfil what has been prophesied in your name.
Give those who wait for you their reward,
let your prophets be proved true.
Grant, Lord, the prayer of your servants,
in the terms of Aaron’s blessing on your people,
so that all the earth’s inhabitants may acknowledge
that you are the Lord, the everlasting God.
Mark 10: 32-45
They were on the road, going up to Jerusalem; Jesus was walking on ahead of them; they were in a daze, and those who followed were apprehensive. Once more taking the Twelve aside he began to tell them what was going to happen to him, ‘Now we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of man is about to be handed over to the chief priests and the scribes. They will condemn him to death and will hand him over to the gentiles, who will mock him and spit at him and scourge him and put him to death; and after three days he will rise again.’
James and John, the sons of Zebedee, approached him. ‘Master,’ they said to him, ‘We want you to do us a favour.’ He said to them, ‘What is it you want me to do for you?’ They said to him, ‘Allow us to sit one at your right hand and the other at your left in your glory.’ But Jesus said to them, ‘You do not know what you are asking. Can you drink the cup that I shall drink, or be baptised with the baptism with which I shall be baptised?’ They replied, ‘We can.’ Jesus said to them, ‘The cup that I shall drink you shall drink, and with the baptism with which I shall be baptised you shall be baptised, but as for seats at my right hand or my left, these are not mine to grant; they belong to those to whom they have been allotted.’
When the other ten heard this they began to feel indignant with James and John, so Jesus called them to him and said to them, ‘You know that among the gentiles those they call their rulers lord it over them, and their great men make their authority felt. Among you this is not to happen. No; anyone who wants to become great among you must be your servant, and anyone who wants to be first among you must be slave to all. For the Son of man himself came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.’
September 4, 2004
Mark 10: 46-52
They reached Jericho; and as he left Jericho with his disciples and a great crowd, Bartimaeus—that is, the son of Timaeus—a blind beggar, was sitting at the side of the road. When he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to shout and cry out, ‘Son of David, Jesus, have pity on me.’ And many of them scolded him and told him to keep quiet, but he only shouted all the louder, ‘Son of David, have pity on me.’ Jesus stopped and said, ‘Call him here.’ So they called the blind man over. ‘Courage,’ they said, ‘get up; he is calling you.’ So throwing off his cloak, he jumped up and went to Jesus. Then Jesus spoke, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ The blind man said to him, ‘Rabbuni, let me see again.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has saved you.’ And at once his sight returned and he followed him along the road.
Matthew 13: 36-43
Then, leaving the crowds, he went to the house; and his disciples came to him and said, ‘Explain to us the parable about the darnel in the field.’ He said in reply, ‘The sower of the good seed is the Son of man. The field is the world; the good seed is the subjects of the kingdom; the darnel, the subjects of the Evil One; the enemy who sowed it, the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; the reapers are the angels. Well then, just as the darnel is gathered up and burnt in the fire, so it will be at the end of time. The Son of man will send his angels and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of falling and all who do evil, and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth. Then the upright will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Anyone who has ears should listen!
Sing: The Servant Song
Sing: Oh Lord I am Not Worthy
Mary says: I am Our Lady of Fatima in Americas
February 5, 2004
Sing: Song of Farewell
Luke 1: 46-55
And Mary said:
My soul proclaims
the greatness of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Saviour;
because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed,
for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
and his faithful love extends age after age
to those who fear him.
He has used the power of his arm,
he has routed the arrogant of heart.
He has pulled down princes
from their thrones
and raised high the lowly.
He has filled the starving with good things,
sent the rich away empty.
He has come to the help
of Israel his servant,
mindful of his faithful love
—according to the promise
he made to our ancestors—
of his mercy to Abraham
and to his descendants for ever.
Sing: May the Angels Guide You
Sing: Out of Darkness
School Rosary Program
Fabulous pictures - framed of the Vatican
are available at the China and Clearwater Stores
call Doris to order.
Table of Contents Previous Daily Message