Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
May 4th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 6 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for May 4th are Luminous.
THE BLUE BOOK 5
APRIL 13, 2006.
ORDER YOURS TODAY.
$10.00 PLUS POSTAGE
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We accept credit cards.
May 3, 2006
Messenger: Are you doing the job for why Mary
appeared to me all those times? Why did
our Mother appear to get us to spread the
consecration to the Two Hearts to the Hearts
of Jesus and Mary.
It is our job to do so, Mary and Jesus say
to the poor banished children of Eve.
We need to see with the wide vision of
knowing that the souls of this earth must
give themselves to the Hearts of Jesus and
We give our lives for this.
Praying for the priests, the Church and the
world. Being prayer apostles.
The Mass can reach the ends of the earth.
We pray deeply uniting every moment to the
Masses being celebrated around the world.
People all over the world uniting in
the Morning Offering. We unite as the body
of Christ, the Church -- we are united to
the Mass -- united to all angels and saints and
souls in purgatory --
Praying to the Father united to the
Mass - the sacrifice of Calvary sacramentally
made present in the Mass - offering this
sacrifice to the Father in the Holy Spirit.
Go to Mass daily -- Go to Mass and offer
sacrifice -- united to the Holy Sacrifice
of the Mass all day -- spread the morning
offering, spread the consecration,
spread these prayers. Don't be afraid,
don't be self-focused. How can we
not do our part as members of the body
of Christ? Mary appeared in the Americas,
Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of
Fatima in the Americas -- 1) she appeared
to me in an old seminary, 2) she appeared to us
in Clearwater there to tell the people to pray,
to spread the consecration to the
Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart and
to unite so deeply to the Mass.
Christ through His life, death and resurrection
paid the price for our salvation.
The Church the fountain of life
for the human race, the price of this paid for
by our beloved Savior.
The Church, the body of Christ, united in deep
oneness, giving our lives united to the Mass,
as the body of Christ can help to bring down
great grace for the human race to be changed,
to know Christ, the Savior.
We, commissioned in baptism to help
so souls will not be lost.
As we live our lives united to the Mass
at every moment, we as members of the body of Christ
help in the release of this grace, Christ shed His blood
for, to be released to the world.
The Church being the fountain of God's grace --
the sacraments given as gifts to us in the Church.
Every second of our lives, to pray as members
of the body of Christ -- united so deeply to the Mass
going on around the world --
we who are consecrated to the Sacred Heart and
the Immaculate Heart living that life of consecration
pray the Morning Offering daily, begging for grace
to be released on the whole world.
Not to be afraid, but to do
the job as baptized Catholics --
Satan wants us focused on ourselves --
our own little backyard.
With an awareness of the lack
of the people of the human race
recognizing Christ as Savior,
Redeemer, Almighty God
we reach to these heights of
commitment as living as strong
members of the body of Christ,
as baptized Catholics.
We cry out at the Lamb of God
at Mass for mercy from our God.
We deeply participate in all Masses
attended not as a passive spectator
but as one deeply united to Christ
all angels and saints, the souls in purgatory,
the universal Church offering sacrifice
to the Father in the Holy Spirit.
Mary said at Fatima until a sufficient
number of people have consecrated their
hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
there would not be peace in the world.
The mission of the Shepherds of Christ
at the end of the century begun by Fr. Carter
in 1994 with a message from Jesus
to spread this consecration to the priests,
bishops, etc. through the Priestly Newsletter
and to provide an instrument of instruction
rooted in the scriptures, the encyclicals (documents of the Church)
the sound teaching from the mouth of the Good Shepherd.
That the priest would hear the voice of the Good Shepherd
in this instrument and follow Him.
Good Sound Catholic truths from a holy,
John 10: 11-15
I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd lays down his life
for his sheep.
The hired man,
since he is not the shepherd
and the sheep do not belong to him,
abandons the sheep
as soon as he sees a wolf coming,
and runs away,
and then the wolf attacks
and scatters the sheep;
he runs away
because he is only a hired man
and has no concern for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd;
I know my own
and my own know me,
just as the Father knows me
and I know the Father;
and I lay down my life for my sheep.
May 3, 2006 message continues
Messenger: Christ the Good Shepherd
laid down His life for His flock
and the members of the body of Christ
the poor banished children of Eve
through the commitment at baptism
have dedicated their lives in consecration
to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
living out that baptismal promise.
Consecration to the Heart of Jesus and Mary
is just a deepening of the baptismal commitment.
It is with little regard
that we worry for the perishable things of this world
but stay focused on our lives given to us
in preparation for the heavenly banquet,
for the beatific vision.
The Father allowed Mary to appear
Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of Fatima
in the Americas because the soil was rich in the Americas
filled with people of the human race
being Christian in origin.
We see that Our Lady appeared at Fatima
and that although Christianity concentrated
around Rome and some of the adjoining areas
there is much work that needs to be done
in spreading the good news of Jesus Christ
the Son of God, Savior and Redeemer.
To me, God the Father allowed the Virgin Mary
to appear Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas,
in an attempt to cry especially
to the human race of the Americas
to see the Lady clothed with the sun,
the New Eve and to hear her message
to lead the world to her Son Jesus,
Redeemer, Savior -- Jesus, Son of God.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign,
the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph,
on this earth. Jesus gave to Fr. Carter
the following message
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
May 3, 2006 message continues
Messenger: ... to spread the consecration
to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
to the world, through the priests,
the fish hook has been put in 189 countries
consistently for over a period of 12 years
in the Priestly Newsletter.
It is through our priests teaching the people
about the importance of consecration to the
Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart,
the New Adam, the New Eve
united to the Mass that the light of God's grace
can speed swiftly across the earth
transforming stubborn hearts, blind hearts,
self-focused hearts and lead them to ever
deeper levels of holiness and awareness
of the Good Shepherd, the Sacred Heart
of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock.
We in the Shepherds of Christ
have prayed for the success of this
Priestly Newsletter for 12 years,
as His instrument to help to bring to
completion the mission Mary began at Fatima,
and the conversion that is necessary
especially outside of America to lead the world
to accept the Sacred Heart of Jesus
as Savior and King.
It is God's plan, that the world will be one,
united in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
loving and worshiping the Sacred Heart of Jesus
as King and Center of their lives, so that they will
recognize the greatness of the Church God has given to us
and that Jesus remains with us truly present
in His Divinity and humanity today in the Eucharist
no less present than when He walked the earth.
Jesus is truly present in the
Eucharist and the Mass is celebrated
all over this earth -- we must unite
to the Mass and pray -- consecrated to
the pure Hearts of Jesus and Mary --
A Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Let me be a holy sacrifice and unite with God in the sacrament of His greatest love.
I want to be one in Him in this act of love, where He gives Himself to me and I give myself as a sacrifice to Him. Let me be a holy sacrifice as I become one with Him in this my act of greatest love to Him.
Let me unite with Him more, that I may more deeply love Him. May I help make reparation to His adorable Heart and the heart of His Mother, Mary. With greatest love, I offer myself to You and pray that You will accept my sacrifice of greatest love. I give myself to You and unite in Your gift of Yourself to me. Come and possess my soul.
Cleanse me, strengthen me, heal me. Dear Holy Spirit act in the heart of Mary to make me more and more like Jesus.
Father, I offer this my sacrifice, myself united to Jesus in the Holy Spirit to You. Help me to love God more deeply in this act of my greatest love.
Give me the grace to grow in my knowledge, love and service of You and for this to be my greatest participation in the Mass. Give me the greatest graces to love You so deeply in this Mass, You who are so worthy of my love.
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Come to me, Lord, and possess my soul. Come into my heart and permeate my soul. Help me to sit in silence with You and let You work in my heart.
I am Yours to possess. I am Yours to use. I want to be selfless and only exist in You. Help me to spoon out all that is me and be an empty vessel ready to be filled by You. Help me to die to myself and live only for You. Use me as You will. Let me never draw my attention back to myself. I only want to operate as You do, dwelling within me.
I am Yours, Lord. I want to have my life in You. I want to do the will of the Father. Give me the strength to put aside the world and let You operate my very being. Help me to act as You desire. Strengthen me against the distractions of the devil to take me from Your work.
When I worry, I have taken my focus off of You and placed it on myself. Help me not to give in to the promptings of others to change what in my heart You are making very clear to me. I worship You, I adore You and I love You. Come and dwell in me now.
Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
"Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
"Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock."
December 17, 1996
February 5, 2001
11 days before Mary appeared in Clearwater
First Friday - December 6, 1996
Jesus speaks: I am calling you as a family. You will be joined in one heart, acting as My Heart beating in this world. All the apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement are joined in one Heart.
Messenger: The core leaders will contact the coordinators. The coordinators will contact the individual apostles. All are apostles with a job directed by Jesus to do. Her peace plan was given at Fatima:
His plan centers around this.
We have heads functioning in the individual ministries. Everything we do leads to consecration of hearts. As the apostles press on the three institutions, the Church, family, and school to help spread the consecration, the strayed ones will be led home to His Heart.
Mary said at Fatima until a sufficient number of people have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace in the world.
The present condition of the world
Peace will come when hearts are hearts of love. The scales must shift. It will happen through the consecration. Mary's peace plan: until a sufficient amount of people consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace.
The Father looks to the earth; He sees much darkness.
The Father looks to the earth. There are few hearts fervently in love with God. The hearts of love light up the earth. It is as lights on a Christmas tree. It is sparsely lighted by a few hearts. Therefore, the tree looks dark.
As the Shepherds of Christ Movement spreads (as well as other movements focused on spreading consecration to Their Hearts) the tree is covered with more hearts and the earth becomes more lighted.
The tree is covered with hearts consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. The tree is illuminated.
As the Shepherds of Christ apostles spread the consecration to the Church, the family, and the school, the tree is covered with lights and the earth is covered with the fire of His love.
The Father looks to the earth now. He is displeased with the hearts of men. The Father wants us to love God and love each other. He wants us to live according to His will in love.
Mary appears at Fatima. She tells us that we are offending God. She tells us what we must do. Mary's peace plan:
Mary said there will be an era of peace, no matter what we do, in which the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph.
Man disobeys, the devil blocks the Fatima message. World War II happens just as Mary said.
Mary appeared to me for 14 months daily. She gives us the same message as Fatima. Jesus and Mary give us God's Blue Book and Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. He writes His message of love on our hearts. His life lives in our hearts. The Scripture and the Mass live in our hearts.
In the Shepherds of Christ Movement, our focus is on the priest.
end of December 6, 1996
God's Blue Book 6
February 28, 1995
Jesus: Hear the sweet soft voice within say, "I love you", "I love you", "I love you".
R. We are dependent on God for our every breath. He can at any moment give us a disease and we can be stopped. We can have an accident and be stopped.
He is in control. The first commandment commands
I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides me.
He commands us to two things, love of God and love of neighbor.
We are to be one in Him. He wants us to unite and to love one another. The most perfect unity is seen in the Trinity. The Persons of the Trinity communicate with the other Persons in the Trinity in greatest love.
Excerpt from Response to God's Love, by Father Edward Carter, S.J.
...In reference to Christianity, God himself is the ultimate mystery. Radically, God is completely other and transcendent, hidden from man in his inner life, unless he chooses to reveal himself. Let us briefly look at this inner life of God.
The Father, in a perfect act of self-expression, in a perfect act of knowing, generates his son. The Son, the Word, is, then, the immanent expression of God's fullness, the reflection of the Father. Likewise, from all eternity, the Father and the Son bring forth the Holy Spirit in a perfect act of loving.
At the destined moment in human history, God's self-expression, the Word, immersed himself into man's world. God's inner self-expression now had also become God's outer self-expression. Consequently, the mystery of God becomes the mystery of Christ. In Christ, God tells us about himself, about his inner life, about his plan of creation and redemption. He tells us how Father, Son, and Holy Spirit desire to dwell within us in the most intimate fashion, how they wish to share with us their own life through grace. All this he has accomplished and does accomplish through Christ. St. Paul tells us: "I became a minister of this Church through the commission God gave me to preach among you his word in its fullness, that mystery hidden from ages and generations past but now revealed to his holy ones. God has willed to make known to them the glory beyond price which this mystery brings to the Gentilesthe mystery of Christ in you, your hope of glory. This is the Christ we proclaim while we admonish all men and teach them in the full measure of wisdom, hoping to make every man complete in Christ" (Col 1:25-28).
End of excerpt from Response to God's Love
Use Your Talents
October 3, 1993 Chicago Marian Conference 11:30a.m.
Jesus speaks: I am your Savior, Son of the Living God. I come to you that you might have life, not as the world gives you life, but My life which is life eternal. I carved you from My special carving and made you little less than an angel. I love you and cherish all the moments when you, My special child, come to sit with Me. I wait here and I hope you will choose to come, but I never force you. Your will is totally free and I give it to you because of My love and the will of the Father. I inform you in numerous ways. You do not have to guess and wonder. Come be with Me in this silence and all you need to know will be told to you. Your life is unfolding as a beautiful rose. Each petal falls and you plant My odors about as I so desire. I make your life full and sure as you trust in Me. No need for worrying, My little flower. My ways give you freedom if you listen to your heart. I am a personal God and you know Me as giving you fullness and life. You know there is some magnetism to Me and the way you crave to be part of Me. This is the work of the one, true God Who created you with a thirst that can only be quenched by Me. All roads that lead to Me give you fullness, worth, peace and joy, not as the world thinks, but as you yourself know true peace and joy. When I really touch you, you do not remain the same. I shed My Blood for you that you will have the life only I can give. What friend in this world would die for you? You, My child, were worth My dying for. I came that you will have life eternal and the gift I give is My Precious Blood for your sins. Come to Me in trouble and when you are bowed down. Come to Me in joy. Come to Me every day that you live and I will give you all you need. Seek to know Me more and more. Knowledge of Me, being with Me, are the only way to perfect peace. They lead to eternal life.
I have a divine plan for you. I created you with special gifts and talents to be used to do My work. They are not for your own self-promotion. You, My child, are nothing except as I created you. Why try to promote yourself? It is none of your own doing. I gave you the talents you are using. You had nothing to do with it. These talents were given to you to do My work. To use these talents to make yourself feel better than your brother is indeed a sin. You must realize they are loaned to you to work for Me. As you give someone a car, or loan them a place to stay, I loan you your talents to use to work for Me. If you do not work for Me and use them to make yourself better than your brother, you are offending Me. Likewise, if I give you talents and you do not use them because you think you are not as good as your brother, you are not being thankful to Me for My gifts to you. You are not using My gifts and that offends Me greatly. Each person was created by Me to do My work. Each person has all he needs to do My work. To be envious of others is fruitless. They have their job. You have yours. You are not supposed to do their work. That is why you were not given their talents.
Do your own work. Don't be envious of your brothers. Don't hide your talents. You did not earn them. I gave you your talents. You must sing because I will it. Others must do as I will them to do. It displeases Me to give you a gift and watch you hide it and make light of it. I give the gift. You must use all your gifts. They were given to you to do My work. Your brother has his gifts. Be grateful for your brother and he should be for you. You are all chosen by Me for a special mission. You know what to do. It feels right. I plant little seeds in your heart and all you do that is for you in the end feels right. You are not to be doing your brother's work or he yours. Talk to Me that you might know just what your work is and do it.
Do not hide your talents. Praise your God Who gave you these talents. Embrace and use them. This is not pride. This is My plan. I love you. I give to each of you, My precious children, as a mother who buys special Christmas gifts for each child. To buy gifts all the same for all your children is not to respect their specialness, their individuality.
Oh, I love you, little ones, so much. Please come to Me. I am so good and I wait to be with you and share My love with you. Come now. This is your top priority. All else will work when you come to Me first. I love you. You are My chosen children. Come and be filled and I make your loads light and I fill you with the Spirit of Salvation.
All roads that lead to Me are the right roads. Praise Me for I am good and I love you, little dear ones.
February 28, 1995
Give Love to Others
Jesus: I am calling you to go out into this world and spread My love to the souls that are hurting.
You are in the world. I want to live and operate in you. The greatest gift you can give to this world is to develop your union with Me.
The more you become one in Me, the more I will operate through you and give My love to the hurting souls.
Let go -- Let Me live in you in love. Tell people to be baptized.
As you live and breathe, I live in you. If you are baptized and in the state of grace, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit live in you in such a special way.
As you live and breathe, My Heart is beating with deepest love for you. Hear My soft loving voice say to you, minute by minute, second by second, I love you My beloved one. I never, ever leave. Quiet your hearts and hear Me speak to you, I love you, I love you, I love you. If you realize My immense love you will love those around you. When you are filled with My love, you give love to others. "I love you." "I love you." "I love you."
February 28, 1995
Jesus: Come to Me, I am in you, release your anxieties for I am with you. Let go and experience My presence within you, My child, you worry what people think when I am talking to you. I beg you to listen to My little voice within. I live in you in such union release yourself and open wide to Me. I come to you with this immense love.
My child, My child, I beg you.
Song: Little Child
January 20, 1995
Feast of Sts. Fabian and Sebastian
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. Be there with Jesus in the garden in the dark night as He, in such agony, sees before Him all the sufferings He is about to undergo.
2. R. Jesus saw before Him every wound, all the pushing, every single thing that they did to Him, and He agreed to go through everything that He would now endure.
3. Song: I Love You Jesus
4. R. But His greatest agonies were those agonies that He suffered to His Most Sacred Heart.
5. R. For the love that He has for each and every soul and how they treat Him with such indifference and such neglect. How it wounded His Heart to the point where He sweat blood.
6. R. We in our human mind cannot even comprehend the smallest amount of the love that He has for us.
7. Luke 22: 44-45
In his anguish he prayed even more earnestly, and his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood. When he rose from prayer he went to the disciples and found them sleeping for sheer grief.
8. R. Jesus gives to us Divine Love.
9. R. This is what our souls crave, this Divine Love that Jesus imparts to us.
10. R. How great were the wounds to His Heart for all the souls that would reject Jesus' Divine Love that He wants to give so freely.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
The Scourging at the Pillar
1. R. They seized Jesus, they hit Him, and they led Him away as a common criminal.
2. R. They tied Jesus to the pillar.
3. R. Several men with the angriest hearts beat Jesus to their own exhaustion.
4. R. Jesus' once unblemished back was now covered with deep wounds.
5. R. They gave Jesus so many blows to His Head and all parts to His body as Jesus, tied to the pillar, took all of this for love of us.
6. R. Who were these men who beat Jesus so cruelly?
7. R. They were the very souls that Jesus loved so much.
8. R. We do not understand the Divine mind. We do not understand how Jesus loves each soul so uniquely and how He suffered for the neglect, the hatred, the anger, the sins of each and every soul with His Heart filled with such immense love for each one of these who treated Him so cruelly.
9. R. And Jesus calls out to us this day to come and have a relationship with Him. To know Jesus' love so that we can go to the highways and byways; so that we will be the Apostles of His Most Sacred Heart to spread this Love throughout the world.
10. R. Jesus showed us how to love. He loved those who persecuted Him. How hard it is this day to love when the world is so cold, when men's hearts are so focused on self, when they are angry in heart and they feel that they have been violated when no one indeed has even violated them. And Jesus comes to us this day and He says:
Jesus: Love all men. Love them that you would give your life for them. I call out to you to spread My love to this world. If you do not love, I cannot love this world expect through you. Be My apostles to spread My love by loving all men. They are your brothers - each and every soul - so precious, so dear to Me.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
The Head of Jesus is Crowned with Thorns
1. R. They clothed Jesus in a dirty purple robe, they gave Him a scepter and into His Most Sacred Head, they pounded sharp piercing thorns that pierced His skull and made Him bleed.
2. R. How we care when we get a little cut. But do we realize that they pounded into His head thorns that were deep and the blood came from His head down His face and into His eyes and His ears, the Most Precious Blood that paid the price for our salvation.
3. R. These very souls, each soul that He loved so dearly, spit on Him and hit Him. Think of how it is when you love someone so much and they talk cruelly to you. But we do not understand the Divine Love, the infinite love of His Heart. But even with this infinite love that He had, these men persecuted Him and Jesus suffered so much to His Most Sacred Heart.
4. R. Jesus' Heart, immense with love for all suffered for the love of each and every soul.
5. Jesus: I call out to you this day, My children. Do you know that I suffered for you, that I truly was whipped at the pillar, that I was crowned with thorns, that I sat while they spit and persecuted Me. Think of this! I truly underwent this. I love you so dearly. I call out to you to come for the love that I have to give you, the Love that I give.
6. Jesus: I gave My life for you. I give Myself to you this day. I remain with you in every Tabernacle in this world and wait for you to come for My love.
7. Jesus: As I suffered for the sins of this world, I was comforted by the acts of love that you give to Me this day. I long, I thirst, I wait for your love. I love you with the most tender Heart. I want you to come and to be with Me, to share My Divine Love I outpour to you abundantly in the Eucharist.
8. Jesus: Does anything compare to this sharing in My life and My Divine love given so abundantly?
R. Anything that is here on this earth is so small compared to the Divine love that Jesus has to give us if we come to Him. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within a baptized soul in the state of grace.
9. R. Jesus comes with a Heart of love. Will we come for the love that He has to give?
10. R. Will we be the apostles in this cold world to spread this warm, burning, infinite, Divine love that He has, that He gives to us and radiates from us when we are united with Him?
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. R. The Father sent His only Son into this world, He died for our salvation.
2. Jesus: Do you know that I am here this day the same as the day that I carried My cross, that I am with you and in your midst. I am truly present in the Eucharist in My Divinity and humanity. How it wounded My Heart in My Passion for all those who receive Me in the Eucharist and walk away without a thought for the God that is inside of them. I gift you. I outpour My grace and how lightly you take this gift. My precious ones, I love you so.
3. R. Jesus carried His cross, heavily laden with the sins of the world as it bumped along, as His Mother watched, as His Mother heard the cross. He carried this cross and He never gave it up. He collapsed under the cross.
4. R. Jesus asks us to carry the crosses that we are given this day. It is in these crosses that we are drawn to new life in Him.
5. R. As Jesus died and rose to new life, as we suffer, if we cooperate with the sufferings that He has allowed us to experience, we can get great grace and know more His Divine love.
6. R. The reality is that this is God's world. Our every breath and our every heartbeat depend on God.
7. R. Heaven is real. Purgatory is real. There are angels and saints. And we do not see with the eyes of God because we do not go to the Holy Spirit and ask for this Godly vision.
8. Jesus: Accept all of your suffering. Accept all of those things that I allow to happen to you this day. Doing the Father's Will -- you will be the happiest.
9. R. Anything that does not lead you to God, does not lead you to happiness.
10. R. Live in the Divine Will. It is that which will lead you to the greatest happiness. When each and every soul is living in the Will of the Father, this world will be a happy place.
Jesus: I outpour to you in abundance My Divine Love and My grace and you in your willful ways go after such foolish things when the Son of God is with you this day and in your midst waiting for you to come and to receive His grace and His love.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. R. Jesus was battered, bruised and bloodied. He carried His cross to the hill and there at the hill, were all the instruments that were to be used to put our Beloved Savior to His death.
2. R. Mary watched as they nailed His Most Precious Hands and Feet to the cross.
3. R. High on a hill they raised the cross and He hung, His arms outstretched. He had given His all. He gave His Blood. His Body was battered. And He hung, the Son of God! The Savior of the world hung to save us that we might inherit eternal salvation. This is the love that He has for us, that He truly gave His life because He loved us so much.
4. R. And Jesus says over and over (I hear Him say):
Jesus: I gave Myself, I gave My Life for you! What more do you want to know? I love you! I tell you so.
5. R. And Jesus says:
Jesus: I give Myself to you this day in the Eucharist and you take it so lightly, and I love so much. I Love. I wait. I long for you to come.
6. R. Jesus hung for three agonizing hours on the cross. His Mother at the foot of the cross held up by her beloved John. The love that Mary had and Jesus had for each one of us, this immense love that They suffered: Jesus to His death on the cross...His Mother, always by His side!
7. R. Mary conceived her child in her womb. She watched Him grow and the culmination of this as she now stands under the cross as He hangs, to His very death. And she comes to us this day and she says:
Mary: To know the love of My Son that He gave His very life for you. And He calls out to you this day to spread this love that He has for you to this world. For it is only through you that this world will know His Love.
8. R. See through her eyes the love He has for us.
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
9. R. And they took Him down from the cross and they laid Him in His Mother's arms.
10. R. And the prophecy of Simeon that said: And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary. And Jesus' Heart was pierced with a lance through to the other side.
How deep were the wounds that He suffered. How deep is the love that He has and suffered to His Most Sacred Heart because He loves each and every soul so dearly.
Song after last decade: A Song from Jesus
The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
1. The Prophecy of Simeon. R. Simeon tells Mary and Joseph of the sufferings that Jesus and Mary will undergo. From that point on whenever Mary looked at her Beloved Son, she knew He would undergo suffering. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart O Mary!
2. The Flight into Egypt. R. In the night, Mary and Joseph are forced to flee with the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart O Mary!
3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. R. How they searched for the child Jesus when He was lost in the temple. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart O Mary!
4. And the Eyes of Jesus and Mary Meet on the Way to Calvary. R. And They peer into each other's eyes. The sharing of the love of the Two Hearts! The whole life that she knew Jesus. The whole life that He knew His Beloved Mother. And now she peers into His eyes and sees His face covered with blood, His body covered with wounds, with a heavy cross on His back. In that look, intimacy of the Two Hearts, the love between Jesus and Mary. The love of these Two Hearts that will lead us to such union with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart O Mary!
5. Jesus Dies on the Cross. R. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart O Mary!
6. Mary receives the lifeless body of her Son in her arms under the cross. R. The child that she once held, now she holds Him totally lifeless. The sorrow in her Heart so immense that no words could ever say. Her Heart torn so deeply in her chest. To hold her Beloved Son in such a state. And her tears as she weeps drips on her Son, His lifeless body. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart O Mary!
7. Jesus is Locked in the Tomb. R. And His Mother weeps outside bitterly as they roll the stone up to the tomb. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart O Mary!
Mary and Jesus appeared to Me. This rosary was prayed just prior to the Friday evening Prayer Meeting. Many people were present.
Pray for urgent intentions.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We take credit card donations.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page