Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding
June 1st Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 8 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for June 1st are Luminous.
Vision March 20, 1997
Junior Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Mary appeared as Our Lady of Fatima for one hour and 15 minutes. Mary appeared in the Sorrowful Mother statue at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
I was at Our Lady's House for the Junior Shepherds of Christ meeting. I cannot remember any great apparition of Mary in the Sorrowful Mother statue since August 12 and 13, 1996. She appeared all night and two times on August 13, 1996, once right before I went to the rosary at Tom's farm about 5:30 p.m. (the night John was there and St. Michael came out of the water). Mary comes when you least expect her.
Tonight I went to the Holy Spirit Center for the rosary with the Junior Shepherds of Christ. We could not pray in the Rosary chapel because Fr. Smith was going to say Mass. We could not pray in the Sorrowful Mother's chapel because the pews were draped with work clothes. We could not pray in the social hall because the band was playing. The only place left was in the hall on the other side of the wall from the band. The youth in the Shepherds of Christ chapter decided this was the place and moved pews in front of the statue.
As we began the rosary I began to see Mary, covered with a mist. Then I saw light around her. She got bigger than the statue, her face softened to that of the most beautiful woman—the same as the picture I took on Mother's Day 1995 when she told me to buy film and take her picture. She was all adorned in light. She changed, around her head and she became a young, beautiful girl. She then changed into a lady of immense light, all white, beautiful and young. I wanted to cry in awe looking at her. I wanted to stop the rosary and just see the apparition, but I continued to speak as she spoke through me.
The whole rosary was on Our Lady of Fatima. She turned into Our Lady of Fatima, so white, so beautiful, young in her face. I have seen many statues of Our Lady of Fatima. I have seen her all white and adorned in light before—Our Lady of Light, that is what she called herself.
On October 5, 1996 I saw her at Immaculata in the grotto. She had told me earlier that day she was Our Lady of the Rosary and gave a very strong message.
I do not recall seeing her in an apparition in the Sorrowful Mother's statue since August 13, 1996.
She was clearly, clearly, "Our Lady of Fatima" - LIVE. I saw her. I am in awe and wanted more, it was so beautiful!
She may have appeared as Our Lady of Fatima the first time. She was covered with the greatest light—a light as from a fire and all white, but on July 5, 1994 when she first appeared,
I did not know what Our Lady of Fatima looked like.
I know tonight she was like every statue I have ever seen of Our Lady of Fatima, glistening, and all white. She had beads or embroidery around her cloak. I know she looked like the Lady of Fatima statues but LIVE.
Every time we sang A Song From Jesus she would shine with the brightest light and her face would fill with the greatest joy.
Even in a lighted hall, Mary would appear to me.
There was no place for Jesus to be born—He was born the Light of the World in a stable in Bethlehem and the brightest star shone above His bed.
This rosary on Fatima needs to circulate to the youth. Mary appeared to tell us to tell the youth this rosary. It does not have any message from Mary, only information from her for the youth.
Mary's message for the youth: a rosary on Fatima—as she appeared to deliver it.
This is a great comfort to me. She appeared, Our Lady of Fatima, to tell us that this is truly a major part of the completion of the Fatima message.
The youth told me they could not hear the rosary, only the loud music of the band. I did not hear the band at all—but was in awe with Mary's appearing and the rosary!
At one point I saw a little blond hair sticking out from under her veil at the top of her head.
At least three times I saw this immense Lady of Light turn into Our Lady of Fatima. It was as if she was transformed from the Lady of Light into the Lady of Fatima.
The room was a brightly lighted hallway with big balls of light that came down from the ceiling.
She was adorned in light, brighter than the hallway, light as bright as seven suns, the Lady of Light.
It is in her womb we see the light, the light of knowing God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
end of March 20, 1997 vision
March 20, 1997
The Joyful Mysteries
- Our heavenly Mother Mary, gave messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions. She told Jacinta, one of the three visionaries at Fatima...
"'Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.'27
"This last message offers us an excellent opportunity to summarize the Fatima message. It tells us "that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"At the center of the veneration for which Our Lord calls is the act of consecration to His Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart." 28
- You should not be afraid, for Jesus and Mary are with us. They are watching us, and they are helping us in everything that we do. God is in charge.
- So we come to this rosary to gather and to pray as the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates. It is in this rosary that we will receive help to not be afraid, to help to take the light to the dark world.
- It is in going through our Mother Mary that we will be formed more and more into the image and the likeness of Jesus.
- The Child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary, through the power of the Holy Spirit. When we go to the heart of Mary, the spiritual womb, we are transformed more and more to be children of light.
- How Mary loves the children of this world. She guards them and mothers them more than any earthly mother. Mary guards us with her motherly care, and watches over us, and wants to lead us to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- Christ showed us. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He came into this world in the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the Virgin Mary in order to have this close union with God. Mary is the gateway into the Heart of Jesus.
- At Fatima, Mary spoke to the children and she called them her children. We must realize that she is calling us, her children, to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
- What of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are our refuge in this life. They are the Hearts of true love. It is in giving our hearts to Jesus and to Mary that we will have hearts filled with holy love.
- So much of this world has turned to hearts that are cold. Jesus wants love, burning love, from the children of this world, and He is given a cold heart.
- We carry Jesus within our hearts.
- When we visit others we bring the Jesus that lives within us to the other person. We embrace Jesus when we embrace each other in love.
- Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth. The Child Jesus was within Mary's womb. We carry Jesus within ourselves. We receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. When we go to Communion, we go to our pews, and we have the Son of God within our hearts. He is as present in our hearts as He was when He was carried in the womb of Mary, when she went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth.
- We do not even realize the great gifts God has given to us when He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Think of what it would be like if He took away the gift of the Holy Eucharist, if He took away the Mass.
- We must be strong. We are the youth that are being sent to go into a world that has turned sinful. Some have turned their backs on God. We must realize, that we must be strong. It is hard in this world, but we must go to Jesus. We must spend time with Him everyday.
- Jesus is the Son of Mary. Jesus and Mary are with us.
- Hail Mary...
- We must listen to the words of scripture, the words that we are given as teachings. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that we will comprehend the word of God, for God is speaking to us in His word. The Holy Spirit gives us understanding into these words that we will know God and love Him.
- Mary brought forth an infant child. She watched Him. She cared for Him. All through His life, she stayed close to Him. All through our lives our Mother Mary is forever by our sides.
- We must be strong, for we are being called by God. It is not a myth. He is calling each one of us to be leaders to help to lead the other youth to God.
The Birth of Jesus
- The heavenly Father allowed Mary to appear at Fatima, and she told us what we must do. She told us that in order to have peace in the world we must give our hearts to her and give our hearts to her Son, Jesus.
- She said that if we did not pay attention to her there would be a great war. Man ignored the pleading of Our Lady at Fatima, and there was World War II. Many, many, many people were killed. They suffered a brutal death.
- At Fatima, she showed the three young children the fires of hell. They were very young, and they said they would have died of fright had Our Lady not assured them that they would not go to hell.
- Why would Our Lady appear to children and show children the souls suffering in the fires in hell?
Mary appears at Fatima, and she is ignored. To this very day we do not do what Mary told us to do at Fatima. At Fatima she promised in the end the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and her heart will triumph.
Jesus Christ came into the world in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came as the Light of the World. He will be, in this great era of peace to come, the King and the center of all hearts.
- He came in poverty. He was born in a stable. He came to show us that the great riches are not found in the riches of the world, that they are found in Him. He is the King, but He comes into this world in poverty.
- The greatest riches are found in the Heart of Christ.
- It is so simple. Why do we not love God, why do we not love one another?
- Why does man think that he can ignore God, that he is in control, that he can do his own will?
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- The old man Simeon said in the Temple that "Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-" (Lk. 2:34)
- And he said to Mary, "and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare." (Lk. 2:35)
- Mary is the Mother of all the children of the world, and look how she is treated by so many of her children. Many abuse her name. They abuse her images. They do not love her. She is their Mother, and they do not love her.
- Mary told us at Fatima what we must do in order to have peace in this world. The fourth commandment tells us we must obey our earthly mother. What makes us think that we do not have to obey our heavenly Mother?
- She said that man was sinful and that he was offending God. She said to Jacinta before she died, "I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes." 29
- Here it is 80 years after Fatima and we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother and the wishes that she gave to us when she appeared at Fatima. After World War II you would think that everyone would have heeded her message of Fatima.
Satan goes about the earth as a roaring lion, searching for souls to devour. When Mary showed the children at Fatima the fires of hell, she was telling them that hell was a reality and that we must go about the world and try to lead others to her Son.
What if you were one of the children at Fatima and our Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to you, in her light, and in her beauty? What if she said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go...If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed..." 30 What if she showed you the fires of hell and the souls suffering? Would you help?
- Would your life change if Mary appeared to you and told you these things? Would you go and spend your life trying to tell others about the vision that she gave to you? Would you take this with the utmost urgency? If Mary was appearing to you, would you do something to heed her warnings?
- Remember Noah and the Ark? The people were sinning up to the time that Noah entered the Ark.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- They were warned. They were warned over and over again of their sinfulness. They were told that they must change, but they would not obey and so God told Noah to build an Ark.
- And all men were destroyed, but those men on Noah's Ark.
- Mary searched for the Child Jesus in the Temple. Today, there are many searching for those things that will make them happy. We will not be happy if our lives are not rooted in God.
- We must go to Mary in order to be close to God. As Noah went into the Ark for his refuge, we to must go to the heart of Mary. She is the Ark that will lead us to the Heart of her Son.
- So many this day are sinning. They must go to the temple. Mary is the temple that we go to, in order to find God. We go to her spiritual womb, to her heart, and we find God. We must do as Our Lady told us at Fatima, and give Mary our hearts. All through the day we give Mary our hearts and Jesus our hearts.
- This is our job, to spread the Fatima message, to do what Mary has told us to do at Fatima, to give Jesus our hearts, and to tell all the other youth that we must do what Mary said at Fatima. We must give Mary and Jesus our hearts, pray the rosary, go to church on first Saturday, and tell Jesus and Mary we are sorry for the sins in this world.
- Mary's peace plan is so simple to follow. We have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima. Mary appeared on July 13, 1917 to the three children. Mary showed the three children a vision of hell. She told them,
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace."31
We must obey Mary. The plan is the same plan today. We must reach the youth of this world with the consecration We must tell them to give their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
- Mary is the temple. We will find Jesus if we go to Mary.
Song: "Oh Holy Dwelling Place of God..."
- We have been given great gifts from Our Lord and from Our Lady. We want to be leaders, to lead other young people to Jesus and to Mary. We must thank them for the gifts we are given, for what we do with our lives will make the difference to so many souls. She showed the children the souls in hell. Visualize this as clearly as possible in your mind. What you do to help to spread the message of His love will make the difference to so many souls.
- Can we truly look at our Mother, Mary? See her before us, adorned in the greatest light. See her glistening? Look into her beautiful face, into her eyes. Tell her we must help to lead her children to the Heart of her Son, that you will help her to help others so they will not be lost to the fires of hell forever.
NOTES:27. Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven [Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983], pp. 9-10.
28. Rev. Edward Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, [Milford: Faith Publishing Co., 1994], p. 18.
29. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op. cit., pp. 9-10.
30. Ibid., pp. 4-5.
31. Ibid., p. 4.
From January 29, 2006
January 5, 2006
January 5, 2006
January 5, 2006
'til you find your dream.
Messenger:And we spread the Blood of Jesus on all of us, and anybody who touches the Movement, anybody in the Movement, all of our families, and we want to pray for all your needs and the healing. I want to pray for Ann, and for all the people that are really close to us that we're praying for, and especially for all the urgent intentions. And we pray through the intercession of Our Lady of Clearwater and through Fr. Carter, and we want to pray our prayers united to that Mass that Fr. Mike said.
And this is a tribute to Fr. Carter, and this is the song that Fr. Carter loved. And he had me play it, and then I'd play the tape, and then he would sing it. And now I can walk on his grave, and I tread on his grave, and I know that Father is alive, and he's united to us here. I ask Joe to sing this.
The Agony of Our Lord in the Garden
Messenger:Look at Jesus as He kneels in the garden, and He sees before Him all the sufferings that He is about to experience, but He sees each one of us here today, and He knows the love of our hearts and it comforted Him in the sorrow that He had.
Song:A Song from Jesus
1. Messenger:And now focus on all the hurts that we may have in our lives, and things that people have done to us, and let's beg for the grace to let go of that, that all the people that we love and we know that are in deep need of healing, that God will outpour His grace to them, and that He will open up their eyes so that they will see more clearly the love that God has for them. And in praying this way, let us meditate through these 10 Hail Mary's, on the Heart of Jesus, on how He knelt in the garden, how He sweat Blood and it fell to the ground, because He knew of the souls that He loved that would go to hell despite His suffering, and all that He would do, because of the sinfulness of their lives. And today He calls out to us, to meditate and to pray, for grace, for our priests, the Church, and the world.
January 5, 2006
And if anybody wants to stand under the image they can, but it's probably cold and you may not want to, but anyway I'm just offering that.
6. Messenger:And Jesus speaks and He says:
Jesus speaks:I love you, I love you, I love you. Feel My love and know how close I truly am to you. Do not turn away or close your heart. Take the gift that I am giving to you now, be empowered, to go out to the world and to love - because you, My child, are precious to Me.
Song:A Song from Jesus
7. Messenger:And let us realize the preciousness, of ourselves in the Heart of Mary, our spiritual Mother that loves us more than any mother could ever love us, and how she wants to take us to this beautiful love of her Son, Jesus.
Song:A Song from Jesus
January 5, 2006
I think Jesus looks real good because you're all standing there.
10. Messenger:And we're all praying too.
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
Messenger:Envision Jesus before you now and see His sorrowful face, see how they have tied His hands and the men come and beat Him. To their own exhaustion they tear His once unmarked back, and they laugh at Him. This is the Son of God, and this is what they did to Jesus, our Savior.
1. Jesus speaks:They beat Me, to their own exhaustion.
2. Jesus speaks:They came at Me with their clubs and they tore My flesh, and I bled for you My chosen ones, for you. For I want you with Me forever and ever and ever, in heaven. Can you look into My eyes, and say to Me, "Jesus, I love You. Jesus, thank You for Your love. I will be the one that will tell the world, how You love them, for I know the world is hungry and hurting, and You call me today, to be a light to the world."
3. Jesus speaks:And they beat Me to their own exhaustion, and I stood at the pillar. And I hung, in such pain. I love you, My chosen one. I did this, for you.
4. Jesus speaks:And the sins of the flesh, how well I knew all the sins.
5. Jesus speaks:And I love you, this day. Be empowered in My love and be an actor, one that shows the fire of My love to this world. Do not come from this negative place where you're looking for recognition here and there from others and in your world. Know of your preciousness. Know of My presence with you. Know how I wait by your bed as you sleep and I love you in the morning. I am ever attentive to all your needs. Do not be afraid. Come to Me, and I will shower you with My love. I am the Divine God, I died for you.
6. Song:A Song from Jesus
7. Jesus speaks:And I give Myself to you, in the Eucharist. I am truly present, and I come to you Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Treasure the gift that I have given. Do not focus on yourselves, focus on My love for you. Be set free, I am with you today. I empower you. We are one, in everything that you do, I am with you. I loved you, to My death on the cross. I gave My life, for love of you, and I would die for you this very day.
8. Sing:I come to you this day.
Song:Crown Him with Many Crowns
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. Jesus speaks:Life here, is temporary.
2. Jesus speaks:And I suffered, for your sins.
3. Jesus speaks:And they crowned Me with a crown of, what? - thorns.
4. Messenger:This was done to the Divine God. Hail Mary, full of grace. Isn't that wonderful? Just think of that, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. And the Lord is with us in the Eucharist.
5. Messenger:Jesus looks so beautiful. For anybody on the internet, just so you know, Jesus is really cute.
January 5, 2006
And we see His suffering face, many times, and we have a problem because we don't want the problem! We want it to go away right now! And no matter what we do, if we want it to be right, we have to wait for His timing. We have to pray to Him and ask Him to help us. We must do this in all of our problems.
8. Messenger:The thorns pierced into the head of Jesus and the Blood trickled down His face, and into His eyes, and His mouth.
9. Hail Mary...
10. Sing:I come to you this day.
Messenger:Do you know The Wedding Song? (Sings a line) I'm not sure how it goes.
Song:The Wedding Song
Messenger:There is love! God is love! God is with us, God is alive in us. There is love.
Sing:There is love.
Sing:There is love.
Jesus Carries His Cross
Messenger:So we think we've got a problem with our little problems, I know I do. But never, ever, ever do we have the weight of the cross that was placed on the back of Christ, Who carried the sins of the world. The next time we have a problem, we have to think about the cross on the back of Jesus, that He fell under it three times. Because life is problems, Jesus says, and we will have one problem after another. We can't think that we're not going to have problems, everyday we have different things to solve, but in the death there is the resurrection.
1. Messenger:And He carried my sins and your sins on His back, and it was so heavy that He fell under the cross. All the times when God gave us so many things and we couldn't even muster up a smile and say thanks. We took it all! We took it all and we said, "yihyihyihyihyihyihyih!" And He looked at us with the eyes from under the heavy cross, and the Blood running down His face, and He says, "Is that all you say to Me for what I did for you?". And He keeps giving, and giving, and giving, and giving, because that is what God is, God is love. And we go around and we take, and we take, and we take, and we take, and then we go, "Buuuuuuuuuuu!" (like whining)
2. Messenger:...Help us to be loving, to use the messages that You have given to us, to go to the Eucharist, to be slow in making our decisions to problems until we go and pray. And when we're tired and weary at the end of the night and we've done a good job all day, and then comes the devil with a big, wet washcloth and he smacks you on the face, and you wonder how it happened. To get up like He got up, time, and time and time again, He showed us, that the Son of Man carried His cross even when He fell to the ground, and His Blood stained the ground! The Blood came from our sins. How many more times do we have to let Jesus carry the cross and we don't even look, and we take, and we take, and we take, and we take. And He gives, and He gives, and He gives, and He gives, and then we walk right by Him and don't look at Him and go, "rihrihrihrihrihrih!" Where there could have been love, there was self focus. Where there could have been love, there was selfishness. Where there could have been the apostle that Jesus Christ has called in each and everyone of us, we didn't even look at His eyes as He carried the heavy cross, we walked right by and then said, "Uh-uh God!" Help us God to have the grace to say "yes".
3. Sing:There is love.
September 4, 2004
4. Messenger:Look at the beautiful face of Jesus, as Felix carved Him there, a face for all of us to look at, a reminder of the love of God, that He really endured that for you and me. And when He gives us our breath and so many gifts, and our grandkids, and so many joys in our life, and the Spring and the flowers and the blue sky and the rain, and the love of one another, how many times do we say, "Eh, God, that ain't enough. Give me some more! rihrihrih!" God forgive us.
7. Sing:There is love.
Messenger:And He withstood all the torture, His head crowned with thorns, He was whipped. He sweat Blood, He carried that cross and He fell under it time and time again, and He was God, and He could've stopped it at any second. But He peered into the eyes of His Mother, and in His Heart He carried your name and my name and He said, "I love them!". Today, the prayers and the love that we give to Him, was sweetness to His aching Heart, as He carried the cross, and hung to His death. Dear God, help us to love.
Song:A Song from Jesus
1. Messenger:As we meditate more and more, on Your Crucifixion, God, please hear our heartfelt prayer to send us more priests. Please help more people to do the prayer chapters. Help the Pope to help us, help the people of the earth to say the prayers, help them to know the revelations that You have given here. Dear God, we pray for the sake of souls, and if it is Thy will that the face of Mary come back here, to turn the unbelievers into believers, give us a miracle, if it is Thy holy will.
2. Sing:I come to you this day.
3. Messenger:You can sing with me. I don't have nothing to say about the Crucifixion, that crucifix says it all.
5. Messenger:You can sing all the rest of them with me.
9. Sing:I come to you this day.
Messenger:God, help us to have this change with our Church,-
so there's more priests God,-
please hear our prayer,-
we love the Eucharist.
Help the priests to be holier priests. Help us to spread the Mass Book in English and Spanish in the web site.
10. Messenger:I know you're starting to get cold maybe here, but I remember one night it was so cold and I was sitting back there and I was thinking, "Aw, Man, I told all them to stay here because Jesus told me that," and I was thinking, "Aw, wow," and it was so cold, and then I heard Jesus say, this was a while ago, "My Mother is appearing on this building!". And you think of all the football games and the fact that Jesus is here, and we can stand a little wind, can't we?
Messenger:We're in this nice little thing with the Jesus Water surrounding us. Isn't that nice?
"Jesus water surrounds the brick wall —"
Messenger:And here is our culprit, who worked on the grotto, and the wall and does the Jesus Water. It is the famous, "Robert". Thank you, and thanks to everybody here because God really appreciates it. We did our duty.
Song:Song from Jesus
Messenger:And here's Mary's Water to cast out the devils.
Song:Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.
Messenger:And for anybody that's sick that we love. (I sprinkled Jesus and Mary Water around.) This is for them, and I know it's going to work, right? We're all praying together, right?
Hail Holy Queen...
Messenger:And if anybody's listening, we need a big donation for the Blue Book 5 to go out, because I really am about done with doing that. And we do need about a million dollars for the building, so if you can help us, there's a special reason why Jesus asked me to mention that.
So, thank you very much, and - We give our hearts to Jesus and Mary with you, in love. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen. And please stay united to us in prayer. Anybody that's here that's left, if you want a Mass Video you can have that. We also have Blue Book 5, the little books, and that's a gift from us for being here, because God really wants us here, and He wants you to have that. So I hope you come get one and share it with somebody. And then we always say, "I am sorry for anything that I have done to offend you today, please forgive me."
We're glad to have everybody, and then all the people that are listening on the internet, we united with you to pray, and thank you for coming. Love ya all! I give my heart to Jesus and Mary with you, in love. Amen.
And happy birthday to our handmaid in China, -
Song: Happy Birthday
Messenger:And we're glad that you joined, Regina. She's had her picture on the internet so if you see some pretty handmaid that's out there first, she was made a full-fledged handmaid on November 13th, and we're real proud of her. Amen.
January 5, 2006
January 5, 2006
end of January 5, 2006 rosary
God's Blue Book 6
I cannot do what He asks if I am not willing to suffer. I must give my all to Him.
11 years Ago
January 30, 1995 - Monday 5:45am
I did not want to get up. I tried to stay in bed. He told me that this teaching would be lost forever if I did not get up. He was calling and He wanted me to get up.
How short is our life. We see all the problems, we live each little incident day after day. It looks so big, but it is so small compared to all eternity. It is such a minute thing to think of getting up to be alone with Jesus when compared to all the hours of my life, but to Jesus it is important, He is always first.
I had a dream, I was arguing with my mother about food. I had just done 7 hours of adoration, then I went up into my old room at home and I had the baby Jesus with me. He was my child. The room was freshly painted and they had draped it with plastic tarps. Jesus reached into a hole in one of the tarps and pulled out a set of plastic baby keys. He said "keys."
I held Jesus so sweetly and treated Him with such love. I then realized how Jesus is in my child and how I have such a responsibility to treat my child with such love and care as I would have treated Jesus. The Father is calling me to quit worrying about myself and what I am receiving here and see Jesus in my children, in my husband in every person to see Jesus, to treat them with the same gentleness I would if I was caring for the child Jesus.
He reached into the tarp and pulled up the keys. It is so simple, we make it all so complicated. To see Jesus in every person is the key. We don't want to be this serving, this yielding, we think of ourselves first, as I wanted so bad to sleep. I still want to sleep and Jesus is giving me this profound lesson. I see ever so clearer Jesus in my child. The Father willed that I be his mother, He wills that I act like Mary as my model. To see the child Jesus in my child.
I am so far from being as God calls me to be. I worry about what others think and I do not treat my children with top priority. They come first, as if I was raising the child Jesus. Jesus is in our brothers, in our children. I must honor God. See God in the creatures He created. Heaven is a reward promised to those who love and serve the Lord. I love and serve God in seeing Him in others. He is calling me to be as He would be to this world. I can only with His grace, act more like Him. Loving my brother with the love I would give to the child Jesus is a start to seeing Jesus in all men.
He is calling me to make a general confession. Yesterday morning, He wanted me to stay home and look at my past life. I realized the overwhelming power of the priest to forgive sins. I want to be in heaven forever, I want to be ever pure, I see my sins of the past, I do not want to share them with Fr. Carter, but he is my confessor and spiritual director — I see Jesus in him. I want to be close to Jesus, I want an ever closer union with Jesus. Close is never close enough for me. I see the times I sinned as choosing sin over Him, as darkness in my life, as struggling until He reached down, He forgave me from my sins. It is through His Power I am made clean. He gives this power to the priest. I opened a book last night and it said, go to confession.
I do not have to impress anyone, I am not perfect, I am a sinner. I long with all my heart to be forgiven for all my sins, what power that He gives to man. He has given us every opportunity to be ever closer to Him. What a good God He is. He, in all His goodness, gives us the sacrament of penance and baptism and the Eucharist, this is indeed a gift of His Divine love. They pierced His side and what came forth was blood and water, from His side. What a good God, that He gives to us the sacraments of the Church. We are the body of Christ. He is the head. He gives us visible signs of His love in the sacraments, we are cleaned, we are nurtured through the Eucharist. He outpours His grace to us through the Church.
Thank you Jesus for the sacrament of Baptism which gives us a special sharing in your life, thank you for the sacrament of Penance that cleans us of our sins, thank you for the sacrament of the Eucharist, where by you feed us with your Body and Blood, thank you for the sacrament of Confirmation, which sends your Spirit to make us your soldiers, thank you for the sacrament of Matrimony which unite man and woman, thank you for the sacrament of Holy Orders that gives us your precious priests to carry on your special work. Thank you for the sacrament of the sick. Oh God, you are good to us.
January 27, 1995 - Friday 12:00 noon
Jesus:You are My child to spread the love of My Sacred Heart to this world. I commission you to go into this world, to take everything I say to you so serious.
Your efforts every day are not in vain, as you operate, I will operate from you to spread My love to this world.
Do not fear, for I have chosen you for this mission. Fear and hesitation may come from satan. As you live and breathe you need to be forever united to My Heart.
I am with you at every second, you will operate as I dwell in you in this world. I love you so much My precious flower. Come and be close to Me. It is in realizing how truly present I am to you, you will do this work for Me. Many souls will be led to My unfathomable love because of your work here.
I love you and I am Jesus your Savior, I come to this world to give My love in these letters. Do not take this job lightly. I will light this world with fire. I will give to souls vibrancy from the love in My Heart. I have come to give you a special sharing in My Life and to give you My Divine Love, to give My love to this world. I love you so much. Love, Jesus
January 27, 1995
Messenger:Loving Him is loving all His precious souls in this world. Oh so little time to give love. I want to be with each person, but there is not enough time.
Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit
And Mary said:
My soul proclaims
the greatness of the Lord
and my spirit rejoices
in God my Saviour;
because he has looked upon
the humiliation of his servant.
Yes, from now onwards
all generations will call me blessed,
for the Almighty
has done great things for me.
Holy is his name,
and his faithful love extends age after age
to those who fear him.
He has used the power of his arm,
he has routed the arrogant of heart.
He has pulled down princes
from their thrones
and raised high the lowly.
He has filled the starving with good things,
sent the rich away empty.
He has come to the help
of Israel his servant,
mindful of his faithful love
—according to the promise
he made to our ancestors—
of his mercy to Abraham
and to his descendants for ever.
Messenger:Mary remained about 3 months with Elizabeth. Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit.
Now it happened that at this time Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be made of the whole inhabited world. This census—the first—took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria, and everyone went to be registered, each to his own town. So Joseph set out from the town of Nazareth in Galilee for Judaea, to David’s town called Bethlehem, since he was of David’s House and line, in order to be registered together with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. Now it happened that, while they were there, the time came for her to have her child, and she gave birth to a son, her first–born. She wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger because there was no room for them in the living–space. Luke 2:1-7Now in Jerusalem there was a man named Simeon. He was an upright and devout man; he looked forward to the restoration of Israel and the Holy Spirit rested on him. It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death until he had set eyes on the Christ of the Lord. Prompted by the Spirit he came to the Temple; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the Law required, he took him into his arms and blessed God; and he said:
Now, Master, you
your servant go in peace
as you promised;
for my eyes have seen the salvation
which you have made ready
in the sight of the nations;
a light of revelation for the gentiles
and glory for your people Israel. Luke 2: 25-32
From Rita's Notebook
Jesus was lost 3 days
Jesus was lost 3 days in the
The Spirit filled Zechariah
Jesus fed 5000
He can feed the whole world with
His love and it never runs out.
‘Abba, Father!’ he said, ‘For you everything is possible. Take this cup away from me. But let it be as you, not I, would have it.’ Mark 14: 36
‘My Father,’ he said, ‘if this cup cannot pass by, but I must drink it, your will be done!’ Matthew 26: 42
...‘You can sleep on now and have your rest. It is all over. The hour has come. Now the Son of man is to be betrayed into the hands of sinners. Get up! Let us go! My betrayer is not far away.’ Mark 14: 41-42
February 5, 1995 - Sunday
Messenger:My heart was so upset yesterday, I am so frustrated, Jesus tells me things, Jesus talks from my mouth, people do not have time to listen.
Immense pain in front of the tabernacle Saturday morning 6:45 a.m., so frustrated, so much pain.
Today went to tabernacle, so much pain, wanted to be one with Him so bad, immense heart ache beyond words, so deep, then my heart slipped into His Heart and I rested in His Heart for one hour and thirty minutes, I did not want it to end.
I still feel intense frustration, to talk to Him and Mary all day and people do not have time to listen.
Messenger: Time is so short. He wants to be obeyed. Mary’s messages during the rosary are so important. My frustration is that they are being overlooked. I saw her head moving last night. She was illuminated for over one and one-half hours. Her face also had movement. At the end of the Seven Sorrows we blew out the candles and Jesus’ picture illuminated as those lights that glow in the dark. Especially around His Heart, the ends of the picture and His head.
He moved His mouth. He wanted the litany said.
Jesus:My children of this world do not listen to Me. I come, Mary comes, people are too busy with their lives. I, in My might, will rock this earth. I tell you, I want these messages published. You think your world needs what you are doing? Your world needs these meditations on My life and that of My Mother’s. Men’s hearts will turn to the love of God through these meditations.
I will rock this earth. You tarry too much. I want the Blue Books published and circulated. I have spoken, I have spoken, I have begged, I have pleaded. I can in a moment take your breath from you. I have asked and pleaded. You worry for details. You do things your own way. I want the Blue Book published and given away. You do not listen because you do your own will.
I am Jesus Christ, I am God. I speak to you. You have time for other things and not for My messages. I am talking to you. I am calling out. I have called, I have called, I have knocked down the walls — you do not comprehend that I am talking to you here. You do not listen. You do not have time to read these messages. I want this work accomplished. I will see that My work is accomplished. These messages need to be published. I am calling out an urgent alert. I will rock this earth and you will know My might. You will know I speak here. You, in your busy lives, play your games with Me. I am telling you that My patience is wearing thin. To press on My messenger is not opening your hearts. I am dealing with you. These are My messages to you. Ignore Me and you will suffer. How do I tell you — you ignore My letters! You do not have time to read them. You do not pay heed to the rosary messages. These messages are so important to My Church.
Play your games, souls will be lost. You hold the mighty medicine to turn souls to My burning love. You take this so lightly. I can rock this earth. For one month before the earthquake I told you that the earth would crack — you do not listen. I want the January 19th message published separately.
I am Jesus Christ. I have spoken. I am ignored. Mary is appearing as Our Lady of Light each day and I am giving you messages for this world. I beg you to take Me seriously. Your delays are unnecessary. You will suffer. You are suffering at the Center now for not publishing the Third Blue Book that I started in March, 1994. If these messages do not circulate, your workers will remain divided until they do — you ignored My words. Your problem would be resolved if you read these letters. All the answers are in these letters. I will rock this earth. Since the middle of December I have been pressing down in My message — no one pays Me heed.
If you do not read the letters, how do I get your attention? You are too busy. I want these letters circulated, I want the letters published, I want the letters read. I will rock this earth. I do not get any response from you. What do I do to shake you? I can knock down the walls, I can rock the earth. I ask you gently to take Me seriously. I am Jesus. My cry is for the souls that are hungry for My love. I am pouring out My love to them and you are holding up My messages, My Mother’s meditations — you have put these letters off. Satan is doing everything to stop their publication. These are the letters that will turn men’s hearts to the power of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ.
I have been patient. I have waited. The big boom was March 22, 1994 — for one month I begged, I pleaded, I told you I would rock the earth. I can remove your blocks. I want these letters to be published and circulated. I am God. I am speaking here. I am Jesus. I am speaking here. My Mother is speaking here. We are being ignored and put off. Your city will shine with the light of My love when you circulate these letters.
The power is in the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. I beg you to listen to Me. I am God. I want these messages heeded. I want them supported. I want them to circulate and be published. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I beg you to listen to Me. I want My messenger to speak. I am using her as a tool to give My message to this world. I want this message out. I will get it out. It is My message for the world. I ask gently, you delay, you worry for details, you do not obey. Time is so short. People need these messages. The power is in prayer. The power of prayer, fixed to the burning Heart of Jesus, is so powerful. I want union with souls. You will not let go and come to My tabernacle and sit after Communion. You cannot do this job without My power. I have spoken. You need to pray fervently to the Holy Spirit. I beg you to listen. I beg, I beg, I beg. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. These are My messages of love for this world!
February 12, 1995
Messenger:These messages are not my messages. They are His love letters to this world. We are all called here to help Him to spread them. He is in this world now. He is with me at Frisch’s. God is in our midst this day. We are being called to go out to the world and spread the Good News. Jesus came to this earth, born a baby of the Virgin Mary. Jesus died. He rose on the third day and He will come again!
Jesus and Mary are sending us into the world to spread the love of Their two Hearts. He is the same as during the Rosary, at a meeting with the three priests, as He was in Debrovnik, as He was at St. Phillips Church, as He was in the pew in Steubenville, Ohio, as He was when He was with me in the parking lot at St. Vincent Ferrer Church. My heart is burning at His presence. He is here in the ordinary occurrences of life, present in this world. He cries out for His message to be spread to this world. His people are in the world. He wants us to carry the message to His beloved souls in this world. He loves each and every one of His precious souls. We must see with the eyes of God. Each soul He loves. He loves each so dearly! He wants to love through us. This world is in pain. We contain the mighty medicine. THESE ARE HIS MESSAGES FOR THE WORLD.
Jesus:I send you into the world to give My love to the souls that are hurting. You contain the medicine for this sick world — it is the love of My most Sacred Heart! I call you this day, will you answer My call?
My letters are My love letters. My personal love letters for this world. I gave My all for each and every precious soul. I gave My flesh and Blood for them. I came to bring life. Can you not give My love to this world? I call you to union with Me. Surrender. Let Me operate your soul. It is in your surrender and time alone with Me you will go into the world with Me to spread My love to this world. I want to be one with you. If you unite with Me, all will go according to the Father’s Plan.
I am Jesus. Oh, how I love and thank you, My beloved ones, so dearly. I press you to My Heart, so dearly. I love you!
Witness Letter - Mary G.
How has being a member of Shepherds of Christ has changed my life?
When I was a baby, we lived next door to a convent and I had 12 years of Catholic education. I married and lived Cincinnati eventually. After my civil divorce, my three younger children and I moved back to Price Hill in Cincinnati where I grew up. This time brought me the Catholic Charismatic experience.
Dad died in '86, and I moved away to a small town. Though I tried, I thought no Catholic church or prayer group met my needs so I attended Protestant prayer meetings and services. I found ministers and prayer groups that deeply love the Lord Jesus, and I would still be in these circles except that I went back to Cincinnati to visit. I hadn't told my old friends that I was no longer a practicing Catholic so I joined them when they attended charismatic functions. At one of these I was given Blue Book I.
Actually, someone tried to give it to me and I wouldn't take it saying, I had too much to read , so it was given to the friend I was staying with. When we got home and she was out of the room, I opened the book so I could congratulate myself for not accepting it.
That's Jesus! Jesus is speaking in this book! I read almost the whole book that night, then I ate humble pie and phoned the lady who had pressed me to accept it. I received it in a few days.
Back home I read and reread it. Jesus was speaking loud and clear and I went to the nearest church and made a confession and resumed my long neglected practice of daily Mass. I also began to go to the Shepherds of Christ chapter meetings in Morrow, Ohio, where I heard the call for volunteers to come to the Virgin Mary Site in Clearwater, Florida.
How well I understand God's words, "Your thoughts are not My thoughts!".
Changing my thoughts and my ways comes more slowly than changing my address, which is now Clearwater, Florida.
Though retirement isn't at all what I thought it would be, I wouldn't trade places with anyone at all.
This is the picture I want in My messages. When you read these messages, look at My picture and know I love you. These messages are My words of love for each of you.
June is the month of the Sacred Heart.
Jesus wants Blue Books 4 and 5
on sale for $5.00 each plus postage
so you can circulate them to other people.
DVDs and Videos are on sale too for $5.00
so you will circulate and show them to others.
Call Glaci for image wallets to circulate.
ORDER YOURS TODAY.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152
We accept credit card.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page