|Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the
world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater,
Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish
this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages
June 11th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 2 Period I.
The Novena Rosary Mystery
for June 11th is Glorious.
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb
the Bridegroom of the soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Go Shopping on the Web and
get your Blue Books today
Please check out
Come to China June 13, 2003
feast of St. Anthony
There will be a Mass in
on Thursday at 12 noon (China time)
on Friday June 13th at 12 noon
on Saturday at 11:00.
Make a retreat
The rosary will be on June
This will be broadcast live
to the world.
The same Catholic priest will be
listening and discerning
are in need of funds.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
January 5, 2003
Excerpt from November 27, 2000
Mary speaks: I am Mary your Mother. Jesus is the Light of the World. His light will shine in you when you go to Him in the Eucharist. You are the children of Light. I appear in gold by night, for I am the Lady of Light, I am the Lady by day, the Lady Clothed with the Sun. My Son Jesus gives you Himself in the Eucharist. I am Our Lady of Clearwater, Our Lady of the Rosary, Our Lady of the Eucharist, Our Lady Clothed with the Sun, Our Lady of Fatima in the Americas. I am Mary your Mother, help me. I cry to you from my image site in Florida. Help me reach my children, I want to teach them how to pray. I am Mary your Mother, pray my rosary, pray the prayer manual, pray my Holy Spirit Novena, use my Rosary Books - Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. I want to teach you how to pray, please join at 6:20 p.m. and pray as a body united to the Mass, pray through the powerful intercession of OUR LADY OF CLEARWATER. I appeared on July 5, 2000, in gold and gave this picture to you, it is the anniversary of my first appearance on July 5, 1994, to lead souls into the light as Our Lady Clothed with the Sun. I came adorned in a light of fire, now I appear clothed in gold by night and clothed with the sun by day. I love you my sweet children, I am Mary your Mother.
end of excerpt
January 5, 2003
Excerpt from April 26, 2003
Mary speaks: I am Our Lady of the Eucharist
I appear to tell you to
pray these prayers.
Men giving their hearts to our
2 Hearts will know,
they will be
children of the Light —
Spread the consecration —
pray the rosary —
go to the Eucharist —
Please publish My Sons
Blue Books with
the Imprimatur in
English and Spanish —
they are His letters of love —
Why will my priests not listen
to the messages we
I am the Lady of the Eucharist.
end of excerpt
January 5, 2003
Excerpt from May 24, 2003
Mary speaks: I am Our Lady of the Eucharist
I want you to use my
Red Rosary Book.
end of excerpt
January 5, 2003
Excerpt from June 8, 2003
In this time — I have spoken through My Son and
"Our Lady of the Eucharist"
"The Lady clothed in golden
January 5, 2003
Mary Our Mother
As Jesus hung upon the cross in His excruciating suffering, He gave Mary to us as our spiritual Mother:
"…standing by the cross of Jesus were His Mother, and His Mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus saw His Mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing near, He said to His Mother, 'Woman, behold, your son!' Then He said to the disciple, 'Behold, your Mother!'" (Jn 19: 25-26).
Yes, John, the disciple, represented all of us. Jesus, in giving Mary to John as His Mother, was giving her to all of us as our spiritual Mother. We can never thank Jesus sufficiently for this great gift. Mary is your Mother and she is my Mother. Pope John Paul II tells us how Mary is Mother to each of us according to each one's uniqueness:
"Of the essence of motherhood is the fact that it concerns the person. Motherhood always establishes a unique and unrepeatable relationship between two people: between mother and child and between child and mother. Even when the same woman is the mother of many children, her personal relationship with each one of them is of the very essence of motherhood…
"It can be said that motherhood 'in the order of grace' preserves the analogy with what 'in the order of nature' characterizes the union between mother and child." (3)
Let us always thank Mary that she is the Mother of each of us according to each one's uniqueness. I can truly say that Mary is my Mother in an unrepeatable way, and you can truly say that she is your Mother in an unrepeatable way. Realizing what a great and unique love Mary has for each of us, what reason could we ever have for not always going to her? What reason could we ever have for not asking her to take us as her beloved children and to hold us close to her maternal and Immaculate Heart where we always experience the love, the warmth, the tenderness of this magnificent Mother?
end of excerpt from the Spirituality Handbook
Messenger: Mary called
herself Our Lady of Light
at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
Excerpts from the Red Rosary Book
July 5, 1994 6:30 p.m.
Messenger: I was told to go to Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center to pray the rosary with my children. There were people in the front of the church, so we decided to pray the rosary in the back before the Sorrowful Mother statue. I had the following vision at the end of the rosary.
The statue of the Sorrowful Mother was lit up as if she had fire around her. The light was very bright. Her whole gown was all-white, but the statue's gown is blue and pink. She was all aglow. It looked like the glow that comes off of a fire. Her face kept changing but remained totally sorrowful-the sorrow of an older woman. She was in such pain and sorrow! (It was hard to explain how she looked-extremely pained!) Her face looked as though she was in such pain that she could hardly bear it.
The vision remained like this for about ten minutes, having begun during the last Hail Mary of the Sorrowful Mysteries of the rosary. She was holding something-it was all bright white-the brightest light ever!
Excerpt from August 10, 1994
Mary: This is my beloved Son. This is my baby. This is the child I bore in my womb. He came to give you love. He came to be God-made-Man among you this very day. He is, my children, no less present in the Eucharist than He was at Calvary and you go after such incidental things. My Son loves you.
Excerpt from August 10, 1994
Mary: I watched my Son. I lead you to the ardent love of my Son, Jesus. His Heart burns for love of you. Come to Him this day. Give Him your love. Spend time with Him. He is alive and in your midst in the Eucharist.
August 11, 1995
Messenger: We are the children of the light. Mary is our Mother. She is the new Eve. Jesus is the new Adam. It is Mary who will lead the precious children to the Heart of her Son. We, the children of the light, are her army marching in battle against the enemy, the devil. He wants to devour all precious souls and take them to hell.
Jesus comes and gives us His life, released through the Heart of His Mother. He came to give us life to the full and take us home with Him.
I hear Him call out, "I am alive, I am alive, I am alive and I live in the hearts of men." As I live in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, as I unite with Their Hearts, my actions are actions likened to their action. They are living through me in this world. As I model my life after Their Lives, as I dwell in Their Hearts, as I unite with Mary and Jesus, and as I live in Their hearts, I live in peace and joy, according to the Father's Will. As each of us live in their hearts, we live in the same hearts of Jesus and Mary and we are united in this strong bond of love. We become one in Their hearts. As Mary leads all her children home to her Son through her Heart, the Heart of Mary will triumph on this earth and the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign.
In one of my deepest experiences with Jesus, I heard, very clearly, Him call out, "I am alive, I am alive, I am alive. I love you, I love you, I love you." This sums up the message of Jesus. He loves us with the deepest love and He is alive this day. He is truly present in the tabernacle and He lives in a special way in the hearts of men. Every day Jesus and Mary have been teaching us through their messages and meditations on the rosary. In the rosary we meditate on the lives of Jesus and Mary. From the Emmaus scene the Gospel says of Jesus: "Then, starting with Moses and going through all the prophets, he explained to them the passages throughout the scriptures that were about himself." (Lk 24:27) He told them, with His burning love, about the scriptures, but they did not know it was Jesus. When they realized later that it was Jesus, they said, "Did not our hearts burn within us as he talked to us on the road and explained the scriptures to us?" (Lk 24:32)
The disciples experienced His burning love when Jesus spoke. Jesus and Mary are giving to us the messages this day that He is alive and loves us so much. He speaks to us in these rosary meditations and messages. As Jesus and Mary have told us about their lives in these meditations, Their lives have grown in my life.
I experienced emotions that Jesus allowed me to feel on Ascension Thursday and heard Him call out, I am alive, I am alive, I am alive. I cried for three days from this experience. Jesus calls out to us this day, "I am alive." It is in the quiet moments that we hear these cries. He lives in the busy and noisy world. As we encounter others, He is alive in others. As we grow in our life with Him, we realize His presence that surrounds us.
It is as the disciples on the way to Emmaus, I have heard the scriptures all my life, but when Jesus began to talk to me they came alive and they live in me, deeper and deeper and deeper. Now, every word I read in the scriptures, every word I pray in the Mass, fills my heart more and more with His burning love.
Jesus wants hearts on fire for love of Him. He remains with us truly present in the Blessed Sacrament, longing and thirsting for His precious souls to come to Him.
He is alive. He is the mighty medicine for the sick world. Rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary are messages and meditations to activate this burning love in our hearts. He is telling us this day of His love, not to replace the scriptures, but to help His life live in us. He tells us His love to enhance all that the church teaches, to make our hearts burn with the great gifts we are given. Jesus truly is present in the Eucharist, in the Scriptures, and the Sacraments. I love the Church. I love the Mass. I love the Priest. I love, love, love, Jesus in the Eucharist. I love Mary, the Saints, the angels, the souls in purgatory. I love my brother. I love more and more because my heart burns with the love of Jesus, alive this day.
He wants us to love Him with our whole heart, our whole soul, our whole being. He wants our hearts to burn with love of Him. As I attend the Mass and become one with Him in the sacrifice to the Father, my heart is burning with love for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He wants the priest to love Him so much and celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in such oneness with Him, with their hearts burning with love as they say to the Father, "through Him, with Him and in Him", as they elevate the host and say, "This is My Body, this is My Blood." In their whole being, to put on Christ and become one in this great sacrifice to the Father, united in the Holy Spirit, with Mary, our beloved Mother. What great gifts we are given: the Church, the Mass, the Sacraments, the Priest, the Scriptures, the Rosary - are not our hearts burning within us! As we become one in the pure and tender Heart of Mary, as we live and dwell in her Heart, as we love the Father, as Mary loved her beloved Father, through her Heart and we love her Son as Mary loved her dear and precious Son, and love the Holy Spirit as Mary loved her beloved Spouse, as we learn to love through the Heart of our precious beloved Mary, love God as she loved Him, love each other as she loves her precious little children - then, her Heart will live in this world through us. As we dwell in the Heart of Mary, we dwell in the Heart of Jesus, for she dwells there in deepest union.
Oh, my heart sings as I sing the songs He has given to us. "Oh, burning heart, oh love divine, how dear you are to me. I see the Host, I know you are here to love and care for me. I know your love a little now, how dear you are to me - Come, give me life, abundant life, I thirst to be with thee! " How our life will grow as I give my all to the Father, with Jesus, in the Mass and as I live in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and operate with their life flowing from me in this world. How our life will grow as I dwell in their hearts and I am saturated with this life flowing from the pierced Heart of Jesus and the pierced Heart of Mary. My heart is bathed in Their love and Their life. The Holy Spirit will transform me more and more into the image and likeness of Jesus as His Spirit moves in the Heart of Mary and I will be led to a closer union with my beloved Father. Oh burning Heart, my heart burns for love of you. As you pray these rosaries and read these letters from Jesus, may you know more and more His life within you and may your hearts burn in deepest love for Him. I love you, Jesus.
"Come give me life, abundant life, I thirst to be with thee."
Excerpt from the Red Rosary Book
The Incarnation goes on. We are constantly being formed within the womb of Mary through the Holy Spirit to be more and more like Christ. This is our spiritual journey to our glory!
from the Red Rosary Book
CHRISTMAS DAY CHILDREN'S ROSARY
DECEMBER 25, 1994
THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
- The Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked Mary to be the Mother of Jesus.
- Mary always complied with the Will of the Father. She said "yes" to the angel.
- She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word was made flesh.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost…
- There was such intimacy between Mary and Jesus from the first moment of conception.
- She felt the life of the child Jesus grow within her womb.
- It was in her womb that the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed through the Holy Spirit.
- It is in realizing this connection between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary that we will grow in greater union with God.
- The Holy Spirit forever transforms us more and more into the image of Jesus.
- The womb of the Virgin Mary is the holy dwelling place of our beloved Savior.
- Mary, being pregnant herself, but hearing through the angel that Elizabeth had conceived a child in her old age, made haste to the hill country to be with her cousin Elizabeth.
- When she arrived, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out in a loud voice the Magnificat.
- Mary said, "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior." (Lk 1:46,47)
- "…because he has looked upon the humiliation of his servant. Yes, from now onwards all generations will call me blessed." (Lk 1:48)
- "…for the Almighty has done great things for me. Holy is his name." (Lk 1:49)
- Jesus is no less present this day in the Eucharist than He was in Mary's womb.
- How He waits and yearns for us to come and to be with Him because He loves us so much!
- If we realized how much He loves us, we would never fear.
- Song: O come, O come, Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel, that mourns in lonely exile here, until the Son of God appears. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to you, O Israel!
Birth of Jesus
- Think of the glorious night when Jesus was born in a stable. The angels sang and shepherds watched.
- The cows and the sheep were there to keep them warm.
- This is truly Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who humbled Himself to share in our humanity.
- Song: Angels we have heard on high, sweetly singing o'er the plains. And the mountains in reply, echoing their joyous strains.
- Song: Gloria in excelsis Deo, Gloria in excelsis Deo.
- Song: Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, the little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head. The stars in the sky looked down where He lay, the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.
- Song: O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.
- Song: What child is this who lay to rest, on Mary's lap is sleeping? Whom angels greet with anthem sweet, while shepherds watch are keeping.
- See Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the stable and see the tenderness in the eyes of Mary as she gazes on her newborn baby child, who is truly God!
- The birth of Jesus is at the heart of salvation history.
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- Mary and Joseph took the child Jesus to the temple.
- While they were there, the prophet Simeon prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary to come.
- Simeon said to Mary, "…and a sword will pierce your soul, too." (Lk 2:35)
- As he prophesied the sufferings of Jesus and Mary, he also prophesied how many souls would be saved through Jesus.
- Mary gazes so tenderly on her precious child and, from this moment on, every time she looked at Jesus, she remembered the prophecy of Simeon.
- She had a constant ache in her Heart since the prophecy of Simeon.
- Song: See the eyes that look at Mary, her tender infant Child…
- She looked at the baby Jesus. She held Him in her arms. All through their life together, she knew His Heart. There was such love from the moment of conception between her and her Son! There was such intimacy between the Heart of Jesus and the Heart of Mary.
- Dear Mary, you knew the Heart of your beloved Son Jesus. Please lead us to closer intimacy with Him. It is in loving Him through your pure and tender Heart that I too will love Him more tenderly.
- Let us love, through your Heart, our beloved Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
- How the Heart of Mary knew the Heart of Jesus! How the Heart of Mary suffered every sorrow. How she suffered when they lost the child Jesus in the temple.
- She calls out to us today to pray for her little lost children of the world.
- "It happened that, three days later, they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them, and asking them questions; and all those who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his replies." (Lk 2:46,47)
- When His parents saw Him "…his mother said to him, 'My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you?" (Lk 2:48)
- "He went down with them then and came to Nazareth and lived under their authority. His mother stored up all these things in her heart." (Luke 2:51)
- She was His Mother. She took care of Him. She knew Him with a deep, motherly love in her Heart.
- Mary: My beloved children, pray to the child Jesus. He will answer your prayers.
- I see Mary before me alive many times when I pray this mystery of the rosary. I see her and hear her call out. She begs us to pray for her lost children so that they will not be condemned to hell for their sinfulness and willfulness.
- Mary: I am Mary, your mother. I am urgently calling you to spread the love of My Son Jesus to the world. Make this your Christmas gift to this world: to help spread these rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Please spread them to the children and the adults.
- Song: O come, little children…
FEBRUARY 1, 1995
THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
- The Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked her to be the mother of Jesus.
- Mary always complied with the Will of the Father. She said, "…let it happen to me as you have said." (Lk 1:38)
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit, and the Word became flesh.
- There was always great intimacy between Jesus and His mother. From the first moment of conception she felt the life of Jesus, Son of God, grow within her womb.
- The child Jesus is with us this day. He is in our brothers. He is in our children. If the child Jesus were here and we were to hold Him, to talk to and be with Him, we would treat Him with such joy and such kindness! Jesus is in our brothers. Jesus is in our children. Jesus is here this day. Do we treat our brothers, our children, one another, with the same kindness that we would the child Jesus?
- The invisible Jesus was inside of Mary's womb. He was there in His divinity and His humanity. He was God from the first moment of conception. The invisible Jesus remains with us today in the tabernacle. He is present there in His divinity and humanity. We do not see Him, but He is no less present in the tabernacle than the day Mary carried Him in her womb.
- God is Love! He calls out to us to come to Him, to be close to Him. He truly waits for us in the tabernacle. He is a prisoner awaiting those He loves, the precious souls. So many forget Him day after day while He, the Son of God, waits and waits to share His love with the precious souls that He came to this earth to save.
- He calls out to us, "Do you not have one hour to watch with Me, the Son of God? I, God, Who came to this earth and was born a human for love of you! I call out to you this day. Take Me seriously! I am truly here, no less present than on the day that Mary carried Me in her womb, and I wait for you with a Heart that is overflowing with divine love and divine life. Can you say no to this divine love that I want to outpour to you?"
- It was in the womb of the Blessed Virgin Mary that the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed. Jesus took on our human nature out of great love for us.
- Jesus was carried in Mary's womb. Her womb was a temple to hold the precious Child. She is the Mother of God!
Song between decades: Ave, ave, ave, Maria. Ave, ave, ave, Maria.
- The angel had told Mary that her cousin Elizabeth had conceived a child. Mary made haste to the hill country to visit her.
- Upon Mary's arrival at Elizabeth's house, Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out with a loud voice, "Of all women you are the most blessed, and blessed is the fruit of your womb." (Lk 1:42)
- "Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord?" (Lk 1:43) Usually the servant goes to the master. But Mary, with the Almighty God within her womb, went to visit Elizabeth.
- Jesus waits for us this day. He is God and He waits in the tabernacle for us to come and be with Him. He comes to us in the Eucharist. He is the Almighty God and He waits for mere humans to come and share His love.
- We receive so much love from God! The Father loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son into this world so that we might be saved. Jesus waits this very day for us to come and be with Him. It is out of great love that the Master waits for us.
- When Mary and Jesus arrived at Elizabeth's house, the child in Elizabeth's womb leapt for joy. John, who was to announce the good news that Jesus had come to this earth, even before his birth leapt with joy in the womb of his mother at the presence of Jesus in Mary's womb.
- Should we not leap for joy? Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born of the Virgin Mary, waits for us this day, no less present than the day He was carried in Mary's womb to the home of her cousin Elizabeth. We take His presence so lightly! We do not see, so we do not realize that God, in His humanity and divinity, is truly present in the tabernacle and waiting for us this very day.
- Mary was filled with the Holy Spirit and cried out, with a loud voice, her Magnificat: "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour!" (Lk 1:46,47)
- "…because he has looked on the humiliation of his servant. Yes, from now onwards all generations will call me blessed." (Lk 1:48)
- "…for the Almighty has done great things for me. Holy is his name."
Song between decades: Ave, ave, ave Maria....
The Birth of Jesus
- The Father bridges the gap between divinity and humanity in the person of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus came into this world. Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, equal in every way to the Father, came into this world as a little baby, a helpless little baby. If we realized the true majesty of God, if we saw Him in all His majesty, we could not even stand to look at Him. But Jesus, clothed in flesh, comes as a helpless little baby, born in a little crib in a stable in Bethlehem!
- Do we realize the immense love that the Father has for us that He sent His only begotten Son into this world as a human in the person of Jesus Christ?
- Jesus, a divine Person, unites His human nature and His divine nature in His Person.
- Who are we that God loves us so much that He would take on a human nature!
- We become brothers of God!
- He comes, the Son of God, in such quiet and such poverty! There is not a roll of drums or a blare of trumpets. He comes in such quiet and a star shines on Him. Is this not how it is when we receive Him in the Eucharist? We ascend the altar. There is not a roll of drums. There is not a blare of trumpets. Quietly we approach the altar and we truly receive God! He comes to us and enters our body in such love! Who are we that God remains with us this day in such love and comes to us to be so closely united to us!?
- We see the consecrated Host. But within the consecrated Host is truly God, in His divinity and His humanity.
- We look for those things that are visible. But are not the true treasures found in those things that are invisible? The reality is that this is God's world! We see the things in front of our face and we do not realize how the world of Jesus and Mary truly is. We do not realize how they are with us this very day. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, remains with us this day in His divinity and humanity in the Eucharist. We are surrounded by His presence in one another. He dwells and lives in each one of us when we are in the state of grace. In every blade of grass, the life that is there comes from God. Yet we are so blind! We see so little! Holy Spirit, open up our eyes. Where we are blind, let us see. Let us see more and more the invisible world. Let us know more and more the presence of God as it is all around us. Help us to see Jesus in each other. Help us to be more aware of Jesus Christ, who is truly present with us in the tabernacle.
- Open our eyes to see beyond what is visible, Lord. Holy Spirit, help us to see beyond the consecrated Host and see Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Song between decades: Ave, ave, ave, Maria...
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- The Holy Spirit told Simeon that he would not die until He saw the child of God. The Holy Spirit led Him into the Temple. Jesus, Mary and Joseph came to the Temple and the old man was overjoyed at the sight of the child Jesus. He held Him with such joy in his arms and said that now he was ready to die for he had seen God.
- Holy Spirit, enkindle in us the fire of Your love so we may see more clearly Jesus Christ, Who is with us this very day. So that we may see that He is God and, out of great love for each one of us, remains with us, waits for us, longs for us, and wants us to open our hearts wide so that He may enter in. Remove the blinders from our eyes, dear Holy Spirit, and lead us ever closer to intimacy with Jesus Christ, our beloved Savior.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost, Creator blest, and in our hearts take up Thy rest. Come with Thy grace and heavenly aid to fill the hearts which Thou hast made, to fill the hearts which Thou hast made.
- Simeon told Joseph and Mary of the great sufferings that Mary and Jesus would have to undergo and he said to Mary, "…and a sword will pierce your soul too." (Lk 2:35)
- Think of how it would be for Mary to look at her small child Jesus and know that He would experience great suffering. From this point on a sword pierced Mary's Heart. Each time that she beheld her child she remembered the prophecy of Simeon and she suffered.
- And how Mary suffered! The swords that pierced her Heart so many times through Jesus' life! The sword that pierced her Heart on the way to Calvary as she peered into the eyes of her beloved Son, that gaze that shows to us the great intimacy between the Son and His mother, that Heart that knew her Son so well!
- Her Heart was pierced with a sword as she stood beneath His cross and watched Him suffer in such anguish for three agonizing hours. The precious Child that she had held in her arms in the Temple when Simeon told her, "…and a sword will pierce your soul too." (Lk 2:35)
- Song: I rocked Him as a baby, I fed Him as a child. I heard Him call my name out in the night. I helped Him take His first step, and I cried when I heard His first words. I wish they all could see through a mother's eyes.
- Mary, just as you presented the child Jesus in your arms in the temple, tuck us into the Heart of Jesus and present us to our loving Father so that we may be ever closer and closer to the Heart of Jesus and the Father. And lead us closer to your beloved Spouse, the Holy Spirit.
- Holy Spirit, the more we unite with Mary, our mother, transform us more and more into the image of Jesus and lead us ever closer to the Father.
Song between decades: Ave, ave, ave, Maria…
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
- When Jesus was twelve years old, He was taken up to the Temple for the feast of Passover.
- When it was over, Mary and Joseph left Jerusalem but the child Jesus remained there.
- They had gone a day's journey before they realized that the child Jesus had been left behind.
- With great sorrow in their hearts they returned and searched for the child Jesus.
- They found Him in the temple where He was teaching the doctors.
- Jesus, as you taught the doctors in the temple, teach us Your divine truths. Holy Spirit, open our hearts so that we may more and more receive Your gifts to know, love and understand God so that we might grow in greater love and knowledge of our beloved God!
- And the Holy Spirit came upon them and filled their hearts full of wisdom and knowledge and joy to know more and more the divine truths that the Savior came to give us. His ever burning Heart remains with us this day, this Heart that wants to give to us such love, such life! He imparts this life to us abundantly in the Eucharist whereby He feeds our life. When we come to the Eucharist, He outpours this life, this life of grace. He wants to give us His very life, His Body, His Blood, to nurture and feed our life, and we balk! We stumble. We wander around and complain! And this good God, Who came to this earth and was born a human, gave His flesh and blood and died for us and rose on the third day to give us His life, remains with us this day with His very own flesh and blood to feed this life! He gives us His Word to feed us and we take it so lightly! He calls out ever so gently in His tender voice and with His burning Heart. He calls out to us and says, "Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest!" But in our blindness we turn away and we do not realize the true treasure that is here! This is the Son of God Who remains with us this day, truly present, the same as the day He was in the Temple, the same as the day He hung on the cross, the same as the day He rose from the tomb and ascended into heaven! And He calls out in a gentle voice, with a burning Heart, "My dear children, I long for your love. Open up your hearts to Me. I am the Son of God! I have all the power! You cannot in your foolish ways do anything without Me!"
- Song: I come to you with greatest love. I am your loving Savior. I am your God, I died for you. I come to you this day.
- Dear Mary, if we ever lose our way from the Most Sacred Heart of your Son, lead us back quickly.
Song: O burning Heart, O Love divine. How sweet You are to me. I see the Host, I know You are here to love and care for me
- Song: Give me Your Heart, O Jesus. Give me a heart like Yours. Teach me to love You with this new heart. Oh, I know little of how to love You. Create in me, O precious Savior, this loving heart!
BEFORE EXPOSED BLESSED SACRAMENT
IN THE HOLY SPIRIT CHAPEL
OUR LADY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CENTER
JULY 13, 1995 NOON
THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
- R.Put yourself in the presence of the Almighty God. Before us is the same Jesus Christ who walked on the face of this earth and was carried in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He is present, the same Jesus who hung on the cross. Who are we that the Almighty God is present and that we are before Him? Let us bow our head and bend low for this truly is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and He is giving to us a great gift by allowing us to be so close.
- R:We see the angel appearing to the Virgin Mary. Mary says yes to the angel, always complying with the Will of the Father. She loved the Father so much as a little child, always wanting to please the Father.
- R:Mary is filled with the Holy Spirit, and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Jesus, the Son of God, enters this earth in the womb of the Virgin Mary. Who are we that God the Father so loved this world that He sent His only-begotten Son, Jesus, into this world? Jesus took on a human baby body.
- R:We are His chosen ones. The Father created us with such love, each one of us individually, so precious to Him. He gave to us His Son that we would be saved and live with Him forever and ever in heaven.
- R:To help the mysteries of the rosary live in our life, we must meditate on the intimacy between Jesus and Mary. We see the Two Hearts, The Heart of Jesus and the Heart of Mary, beat within the body of Mary. In two of the mysteries of the rosary, Jesus is inside of Mary's body. There is such intimacy between those Two Hearts. In two mysteries of the rosary, the Hearts are enclosed in one body, beating together in the body of Mary.
- R:Realizing this intimacy between Jesus and Mary can help us come closer to God. Mary is the key to intimacy with God.
- Jesus:Let your hearts be soft and supple, My dear ones. Open wide your hearts and rid yourselves of all distractions of this world. Be alone with Me. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I am giving to you great gifts here, abundant graces to understand more the mysteries of My life and that of My Mother. Open wide your heart and forget all that is holding you apart from Me and meditate on these mysteries of Our lives.
- Jesus:Make a Spiritual Communion. Feel the presence of the Almighty God as you do when you receive Holy Communion. For when you are in the state of grace, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within you in such a special way! You cannot imagine the beauty of a graced soul, a soul that is filled with My life. If I lifted the veil in this room, you would fall on your faces from the vibrancy of the rays that would come from the Consecrated Host. My dear ones, you do not know the great gifts I am giving to you in this room.
- R:Always in compliance with the Will of the Father, Mary said yes to the angel and the Son of God was conceived within her womb. Mary mothers us this day and dispenses to us the life that was merited by Her Son on the cross. As Jesus was formed in the womb of His Mother through the Holy Spirit, we too are formed in the spiritual womb of our Mother. She dispenses life, the life of grace, to us as we are transformed more and more through the Holy Spirit into the image and likeness of Jesus, her Son. Who are we that God loves us so much?
- R:As you meditate on these mysteries of the rosary, see the connectedness between the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Mary's Heart that dwells in her Son. Let your heart dwell in the Heart of the Virgin Mary and your heart will dwell in Jesus' Heart. You will be in such connection with this love, the love of your Mother and the love of Jesus, your Savior.
- R. The Virgin Mary goes to visit Her cousin Elizabeth. The child in the womb of Elizabeth leaps for joy at the presence of the Almighty God. Here we are in this room and the Almighty God is present, no less present than He was in the womb of the Virgin Mary. The child in Elizabeth's womb leaps for such joy! Let our hearts be filled with joy that God is here and has chosen us to be with Him. Nothing is an accident. Every hair of our head is numbered.
He calls and we respond to this calling. He is by our side, with us every second, as we go about our day. He is so attentive to each and every one of our needs! He is talking in our hearts in such a gentle and kind voice, outpouring His gentle words of love. We do not hear many times, in the busyness of our lives. We do not hear the sweet and gentle words that He speaks in our hearts. So gently He tells of His love for us and of His longing to be ever closer to us. We put Him aside and go to the world. Our hearts are aching and begging for love. He says over and over again, "Come to Me. I am what your soul seeks and I am waiting. When your hearts are breaking and in pain, you must come to Me." It is then that you will be comforted and you will receive the desires of your soul. Nothing on the face of the earth can fill the starved soul but the love of the almighty God.
- Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. My dear ones, I have chosen you and My Mother has called you to this house. You are My apostles that will go into this world, laden with pain and suffering, and spread the love of God. This is not a little task. I am applying My grace to your lives. You will be fearless as you go about this world doing the work I am calling you to.
- R. Mary goes to Her cousin Elizabeth, one person with whom to share the good news. We see in the windows in this chapel, across from the Visitation window, the Assumption into heaven, and then her Coronation as queen of heaven and earth. Her life and the life of Jesus unfold as They comply always with the Will of the Father. Always living in peace and joy. They knew the Father had a plan and They wanted to please Their beloved Father. We do not see that, from the day we were born, the Father had a plan for each one of us uniquely created with a mission far beyond our own comprehension. We seek for such little things, when the Almighty God is calling and leading us on our way. We are so precious to the Father! Dear Holy Spirit, open up our eyes and our hearts. Help us to realize the greatness which He has bestowed on us. Help us to realize that the Almighty God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit-dwells within us. If we could see the state of our own soul, a soul in the state of grace, we would not believe the beauty of this soul.
- R. It is in baptism that we are made children of God and heirs of heaven. We are children of God! God loved the world so much that He sent His only Son, so that we would be with Him forever in heaven. This is only a stopover on our way to eternity. The glory that awaits us is so immense that we can never comprehend it.
- R. Mary visited Her cousin Elizabeth with the child Jesus within Her womb. We are visited by Jesus in this room in such a special way! For the Almighty God is outpouring His abundant grace to each one of us at this time. Mary, help us to be more sensitive to the touch of His Grace, to realize His life, the vibrancy of this life, within us.
- Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. I have chosen you, and My Mother has called each one of you to Her house. This moment, moment by moment, second by second, you are being guarded and watched in this world that is suffering and in pain. You do not see the great gifts that I am outpouring to you. Open wide your heart. Let go any bitterness, anger and resentment, and live according to the Father's Will. Operate in love. Do all your deeds in love, and know that your Father is guarding you. Your Mother is forever by your side protecting you. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit dwell within your heart in such intimacy. My dear ones, children of God, open your hearts and receive the graces that I am giving to you now.
- Jesus: Prepare ye a way for the Lord. John the Baptist prepared a way for the Lord. I am sending you this day as My apostles into this world. Many will know My ways from the love in your heart. You are My apostles. It is through your example that you will teach many. The lessons to be taught are the lessons of love. You will be judged on how you loved God and loved one another. Like ripples on a pond, one act of love is transmitted and many hearts are touched. My dear ones, open wide your heart and let Me penetrate your soul with My abundant life.
- R. Mary went to visit Her cousin Elizabeth with the good news. We see the outcome. We see Mary in the windows in this church. The apostles are beneath her. The Holy Spirit descends upon them. They are filled with the Holy Spirit and go into the world. We see their efforts in the world today. We do not see the greatness that occurs when we plant the seeds.
- Jesus: Let not your hearts be troubled. Satan is pressing down and dividing many of My beloved ones. You must focus on My Heart and know that Satan is at work here. When you are harboring ill thoughts toward any person, Satan is attempting to divide you. Let your hearts be free and your minds be open. Pray for grace to deal with all of the sufferings that you are undergoing. It is in My grace that you will be strengthened. Pray every day for abundant grace to know and love God more. Come to the Eucharist and sit before Me in front of the Tabernacle. I give you My life. You will go about your duties. You will be free in your heart for it is My power that will power you. I am the Almighty God. You are My soldiers that I am sending into this world. In this world, You go into battle every day. I am guarding you and watching you, loving you and protecting you and filling you with My life.
- Jesus: Come to Me, My beloved ones. I want to hold you close to My Heart. I want to caress and cuddle you and give you My love. I am Jesus, your Savior. I love you. I love you. I love you.
The Birth of the Lord Jesus
- R. The Hearts of Jesus and Mary beat within the same body. Is there more intimacy than that? For two mysteries of the rosary we see these Two Hearts joined in one body. In the third mystery, the child Jesus is born. Mary was the life support of the physical life of Christ. Although Their bodies are now separated, the life of the child Jesus continues through the milk of His Mother.
- R. Jesus gave to us His Mother who stood beneath the cross. He gives to us a share in His divine life, merited by His life and, in a special way, by His death on the cross. It is through Mary that we receive this life. She is the Mediatrix of all grace. She gave Jesus the life of his physical body. Grace flows through her to us. It is through Mary that we will be drawn closer and closer to the Heart of Jesus.
- R. The sheep and the shepherds are around the child Jesus. Jesus Christ, born in a stable, in a manger, in the town of Bethlehem. The Chief Shepherd of the flock, a little baby, comes to this earth. He is not born high and mighty, with gold and silver. Rather, He is wrapped in swaddling clothes and laid in a manger, surrounded by sheep and beasts of the earth.
- R. In the windows in this church we see the child Jesus in His manger, raised above His sheep. We see, in the window across from Jesus' birth, that He is raised above the apostles and going into heaven. Jesus comes to feed His lambs and His sheep. He remains with us in the consecrated Host, but He leaves behind His Blessed Mother and the apostles to carry out the work that He began.
- R. It is through the apostles that this Church is spread throughout this world. He calls us to be His apostles this day, to go into the world and spread this love. He is Chief Shepherd of the flock. He sends us to feed the hungry souls with His love. Jesus gives us His life in the sacrament of baptism. He nourishes this life by His Body and Blood in the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.
- R. He no longer walks this earth, but He remains, in His divinity and humanity, no less present today than the day He did walk the earth. He remains in the consecrated Host. He is as present in this room as the day He was born in the town of Bethlehem. Who are we that we have the Presence of the Almighty God? Where Jesus is, so are the Father and the Holy Spirit, for They are three in one. He is so closely united to Mary, His Mother. Mary is also present with us.
Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. I have chosen you this day, and I am showering you with My abundant grace, the grace of My life.
- Song: Come unto Me…
- Jesus: I give to you. I am the Almighty God. I have all the power. What have you to fear when I have chosen you and you have responded to My call? The Father is pleased with your efforts, My dear children. Live always to do the Will of the Father and you will live in peace and joy.
- Jesus: I have not come to this earth to divide, but to save men from their sins. I came to this earth to love all of My beloved ones, more and more. My dear one, release all of the anxiety and fear in your heart. Let Me bathe you in a bath of My love. I am Jesus and I am truly present and attentive to all your needs.
- Jesus: This love is poured into your heart and you know more and more the presence of the Almighty God. Feel this presence within you. Release and let go of all distractions. I am the Almighty God and I am truly present.
The Presentation of Our Lord in the Temple
- R. The child Jesus was taken to the Temple and presented to the Father.
- R. Mary was told by Simeon of the sufferings to come. He said to Mary, "…and a sword will pierce your soul too." (Lk 2:35)
- R. Jesus, in His divine knowing, knew at all times all that would occur. Although He was a little baby that could not talk, He was the Almighty God and He knew of all the sufferings. Mary, His beloved Mother was told by Simeon of the sufferings to come. We see in many of the pictures, like the one of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, the looks on the faces of Jesus and Mary, for they shared within Their Hearts the deep secret that they knew that the cross would come. They went through Their lives and shared this secret in Their Hearts of the sufferings to come. They knew that Jesus would suffer. Simeon said to Mary, "…and a sword will pierce your soul too." (Lk 2:35) A sword pierced the Heart of Jesus, and what came forth was blood and water, the birth of the sacramental life of the Church. This life flows through the pierced Heart of the Virgin Mary, for she is the Mediatrix of all graces. It is through her motherhood that we receive the life of Christ. As Christ received His life within Her womb, so we receive His life in the Church through the Virgin Mary. We receive this life through our Mother.
- R. Let our hearts be filled with the life of the Almighty God. May our hearts sing, for we are given great gifts. In this room today, the Almighty God is present. His Mother is with us, mothering us and loving us.
- R. Who are we that we are called to this Center, and that Jesus and Mary speak to us? This is a mission to spread the love of the Almighty God to the world. We must be attentive to this call, for God is calling us to do this work. We must let God work in our lives. We must silence the prompting of Satan to divide us. We must silence all of the negative thoughts within our minds and recognize that they are coming from Satan. We must pray for the grace to realize the great gifts that we are given. The Almighty God has chosen us. Many are called, but few are chosen.
Jesus: I have chosen each one of you. If you are hearing this message, you know you are hearing it because the Almighty God is calling you to a special mission. You are My soldiers that I am sending into the world to spread My light to all the dark corners. I am giving you great graces to do the work at hand. Open wide your hearts. Let go of all anger and resentment, any thoughts you have against your brothers, and love them. I call you to love, to love all men. I shed My blood for them. Love and you will be free. If you hold on to anger and resentment, your heart will be troubled and at unrest.
- Jesus: Satan aims to trip you up and stop you in your path. The Almighty God is speaking to you. What have you to fear? Father, Son and Holy Spirit live within your heart. If the world shakes and the sun ceases to shine, within your heart you can feel the presence of your Father, Son and Holy Spirit so close to you and loving you. Release all your anxieties and let Me bathe you in a bath of My love. I am Jesus, and I am outpouring to you My life.
- Jesus: The seeds of time move exceedingly slowly, but I see all time as one. My dear ones, see your life before you, from your birth to your death. Do not focus on the minutes and the seconds of this day. See the souls that will be paraded into hell some day because they did not respond to the grace that I am giving to them. I am sending you on a great mission. How you act, how you love in this world, will make the difference to many. See the big picture. Do not focus on the moments and the seconds in your life. Look, My dear one. Pray to the Spirit to open up your eyes and fill you with My grace. Where you are blind, you will now see.
- R. The Presentation in the Temple is such an important mystery! Mary was told that a sword, too, would pierce her soul. All grace is released through Mary.
- Jesus: Come unto Me, My beloved ones. I want to hold you gently in My arms and press you close to My Heart. I am Jesus. I speak to you with tenderness and love. You do not hear the gentle words that I speak to you, for you are busy and your lives are noisy. Release yourselves and come away with Me for short moments all through the day. Feel the presence of the Almighty God as I live and dwell within your hearts. I love you. I love you. I love you. I give to you now My abundant life. I am strengthening you for the days ahead. You are My soldiers that I will send to light up the dark night.
- R. And she stands beneath the cross. I hear the wailing cries of the Virgin Mary as she sees her Son hang and suffer for three agonizing hours. She knows of the little children that will be condemned to hell forever, the little hearts that were willful, that did not accept the great grace that Jesus merited through His death.
The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
- R. The child Jesus was taken up to the Temple for the feast of Passover. Mary's Heart ached constantly from the prophecy of Simeon. Feel in your heart as Mary felt. She knew ever since the prophecy of Simeon of the suffering to come. There was such a connection between Jesus and Mary, such intimacy between them! We see the Two Hearts beating within her body in the first two mysteries of the rosary. She provides life for Jesus through her milk in the third mystery. She comes to the Temple with the child Jesus in her arms and Simeon tells her of the sufferings to come. Now they take the child Jesus to the Temple. Jesus is separated from Mary and Joseph. Mary and Joseph go on their way and Jesus is left behind. When Mary realizes that the child Jesus was left behind, her Heart is in such sorrow! She returns to find the child Jesus.
- R. I see all through the mysteries of the rosary the intimacy between Jesus and Mary. This separation was so painful to Mary, for she knew of the separation to come. When she found the child Jesus, she said to Him, "Son, why have you done this to us? Your father and I have been looking for you with great anxiety." In her Heart, she knew the sufferings of Jesus to come. In the windows in this chapel, across from the Finding of Jesus in the Temple, is the Death of Jesus on the Cross. This was a small separation between her and her child. She searched, she knew of the sufferings to come. She knew of a more drastic separation. He would be locked in the tomb. Her Heart was in such sorrow, for she knew far more than what we see.
- R. Mary carried many things in her Heart. Few times we hear her speak. There was a secret between her and her Son all through Their lives.
- R. A sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary. Our eternal life was merited by Christ's life and death on the cross. Water and blood poured forth from His pierced Heart. Life flows through Mary's pierced Heart to us for she is the Mediatrix of all graces. Our Mother, giving to us, dispensing to us this life. As she gave life to the physical body of Jesus, so she dispenses supernatural life to us.
- R. We are being formed more and more in the spiritual womb of Mary, through the Holy Spirit, to be more and more like Jesus.
- Mary: My dear little children, I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to pray as you have never prayed before from your heart for all the little lost children in this world today. I stood under the cross and I watched my Son as He suffered and died. This day, my dear ones, many of my children will be lost forever, for their hearts are willful and they go about their lives in sin. Jesus loves each and every child. I am the Mother of each child. I love each one of my children, your brothers. Will you pray from your hearts, my dear children? Pray for all the little lost children of this world. I am Mary, your Mother, and I am asking you this day to hear my words. I speak to you with this urgent request to pray as you have never prayed before.
- Mary: My Heart was in such sorrow for the loss of my child! My Heart is sorrowing for the loss of so many this day. My dear little children, pray. Offer your days, each day, to the Father in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in the Spirit, with all the angels and saints and souls in purgatory. Offer up all of your actions for the little children of this world who are suffering and in pain.
- Mary: I am Mary, your Mother. I speak to you. This is an urgent request. Let go and come to the Heart of my Son. He will fill you with such love and you will go into this world. You will spread this love. Pray to the Father. Come to my Heart and dwell in my Heart. For I dwell in the Heart of my Son, and I will place you in the deepest recesses of His Heart. Pray to the Holy Spirit. My dear ones, when you are filled with the love of God, when you come from a place where your hearts are filled with love, you will give love to all in this world. When your hearts are sorrowing and in pain, come to the Almighty God. Spend quiet moments with Him, and let Him fill you with His love. My Son Jesus is waiting and waiting, minute by minute, second by second, for you to come. Come, my little children, to the Heart of my Son.
- Jesus: Many are called, but few are chosen. You have been called to the house of My Mother to hear this message. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I speak to you, My dear ones, with a soft and gentle Heart, always a Heart that is filled with such love! Come to Me and I will give to you all that you need. This world is hurting and in pain, and I am sending you into the world as My soldiers to light the darkness. My dear little ones, this world has turned godless. You must focus on the Almighty God. Do not let Satan talk in your minds to divide you. Do not harbor in your hearts any resentment or anger toward your brothers. Harboring this resentment and anger hurts your union with Me. Only a heart of love can properly unite with My Heart. I call you to holiness. I call you to open up your hearts and let Me enter. I will give to you My divine life and My divine love. I am Jesus. I talk to you gently and sweetly. Do you hear? It is in the quietness that you will hear My gentle voice. I am attentive to your every need, gently caring for each and every one of the tasks that you perform. I love you! I love you! I love you! Surrender, My dear ones, and know that I will never abandon you. I wait by the door of your heart. I wait, I wait, I wait. Will you open your heart and let Me in? Trade any bitterness for My divine love. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I gave My life for you. Will you love your hurting brothers for Me?
- Hail Mary…
R. Mary said to tell you that She has called each and every person here. She wants you to answer this call. The time is urgent and this world is in need of your prayers. Come to her Son in the Eucharist and in front of the Tabernacle. It is there that He will instruct you in the ways He wants you to go. You are loved far beyond your comprehension. It is in Him that you will find peace and joy. He has all the answers for your life. Do not pick up your phones and complain and argue. Come to the Heart of Jesus and feel the peace that He gives to you. Feel the life that He outpours. He is the Almighty God and He has all the power. Amen.
Song: I come to you with greatest love…
The Seven Sorrows of Mary…
R. Jesus said, "I love you! I love you! I love you!" He wants hearts that are on fire for love of Him. He wants to hear from your lips the words of your love. He is waiting and longing and thirsting. He loves you personally. He loves you so much!
Excerpt from the Apostle's Manual
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
May 11, 1996
This rosary was received in Toledo, Ohio on Saturday, May 11, 1996, the feast of Mary, Queen of the Apostles. The meditations and messages were given to Rita Ring during the rosary. This rosary was received live and transcribed from the recording. This live recording can be obtained by writing Shepherds of Christ Publications. All of these meditations have been discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
- Let us focus on our hearts. God is the source of all life. It is from the Father in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus and through the heart of Mary that life flows into our hearts and we act as a channel of this life to all those we touch. God wishes to fill us with His life at this moment. But our hearts must be open to receive His grace that He wishes to give to us.
Open wide your hearts, My beloved ones. I am Jesus, the Son of God. I come to you in a special way in this rosary, to fill you with My life. You must open wide your heart that I may penetrate your heart and come deeply into your soul. I am the Almighty God, My power is endless. Look around you at the world that surrounds you. You see the sun as it comes up and the moon in the sky. You see the change of seasons. You see the life in a blade of grass and the life in the leaves of the tree, but you do not see the power of the Almighty God as it surrounds you. I am the Almighty God, all powerful, without limits. I am there with you at this moment and I will help you. You must open your heart and let Me come into your heart. I am Jesus and I love you with the most burning love.
- We do not fully comprehend the fire of the Heart of Jesus. We are so limited in our vision. We must pray to the Holy Spirit to give us more and more this vision of God that we may see with eyes unveiled. What is really real on this earth is that God truly exists, that God is alive and that He lives in a graced soul in a special, special way. Who are we that the Almighty God lives within us. This is a rosary about life, the life that He came to give to us, that we may be channels of this life as we operate and we touch each other.
- See vividly before your eyes the body of Jesus as He hung on the cross, covered with blood and withered. Picture this in your mind, so clear. See His body so battered and so bruised, and next to this picture see the Almighty God as He rose victorious on the third day. See Him adorned in the brightest light beyond all human comprehension, a light that we cannot even imagine or describe. The Almighty God comes forth from the tomb, the stone is rolled back and Jesus, the Son of God rises victorious from the dead.
- It is through His life, and mostly His death, that He merited for us the grace for our salvation. It is through His Resurrection and Ascension into heaven that we receive this life, this grace within us. Let us open our heart and realize that in this rosary He wishes to give to us a deeper sharing in His Divine Life. He is the source of all life. He is giving to us such grace at this moment, but we must open our hearts and let Him fill us.
- Song: Spirit Song..
There will be one flock and one Shepherd. We must unite in one heart, in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Mary said at Fatima that until a sufficient number of people are consecrating their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, giving their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will NOT have peace in this world. It is in this consecration that we will have peace. Let us give our hearts to Jesus and Mary, and as I give my heart to Jesus and Mary and you give your heart to Jesus and Mary, we will be one in Their Hearts and the love of God will shine to this darkened world.
- This rosary is a story about life, the life of the Almighty God as He lives in each one of us, each one of us uniquely created by the Father, with a special plan to help in the work of redemption. What a calling, that the Almighty God has created us with such uniqueness and such talent and that we help in the work of redemption through our lives, that God lives in us and He touches those that we come in contact with.
You are My hands. You are My feet. You are My Heart, the heart that loves in this world today. I want to unite to your heart that I will love through you. I am calling each one of you present to let Me come so close to you, to fill you with My life and My love, that I will live in this world this day in you. I am Jesus, the Son of God, and I am calling you to come to My Heart.
- Song: Come Holy Ghost...
- Souls are being lost at this very moment. On the edge of death, is my brother. If my sister or my husband or my child was standing on the edge of death, I would pray so fervently for God to release His grace. Yet, Mary told me, almost every day for nine months, how souls are going into hell like rain. This was part of the message of Fatima: that souls are being lost and God is offended, that we must change our lives. Mary said at Fatima that if we do not heed her words, a war will happen and communism will spread its errors throughout the world. As a sign that she was truly speaking, there was the miracle of the sun and it came crashing to the earth, but people still did not listen to the message of our heavenly Mother that God is offended and we are being called to give our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. And there was WWII. Our heavenly Mother is speaking this day. She has spoken to me every day for fourteen months, and the message is for you. Mary is calling to you, her beloved children. Jesus is calling you as apostles, to go out into this world and to carry the message of His love in your heart, for He is alive, and He lives in us this very day.
- He walked with the disciples on the way to Emmaus and they did not recognize Him, and He interpreted for them all the Scriptures from the time of Moses that pertained to Him. When they got to Emmaus, He broke the bread and they recognized Him, and then He vanished. "Then they said to each other, 'Did not our hearts burn within us as he talked to us on the road and explained the scriptures to us?'"(Lk. 24:32)1 Are not our hearts burning within us for He is alive. In every word of the Scriptures life is delivered to us. In every word of the Mass, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, God gives Himself as a gift to us. Are not our hearts burning within us, that God gives Himself to us? The Almighty, all powerful God, loves us so much that He came to this earth and He rose on the third day that we would share in His life, and He gives Himself to us this day in the Holy Eucharist. Are not our hearts burning within us for this is what is really real! The unseen is really real. He no longer walks the earth, but He lives in each one of us.
- Song: Are not our hearts burning within us..
- Mary said on October 13th, the final message of Fatima, "I am the Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord any more, for He is already too grievously offended by the sins of men. People must say the Rosary. Let them continue saying it every day."2
- To prove that Mary was really speaking from May 13, 1917 until October 13, 1917, Mary gave this sign: "As the Lady was about to leave, she pointed to the sun. Lucy excitedly repeated the gesture, and the people looked into the sky. The rain had ceased, the clouds parted, and the sun shone forth, but not in its usual brilliance. Instead, it appeared like a silver disk, pale as the moon, at which all could gaze without straining their eyes. Suddenly, impelled by some mysterious force, the disk began to whirl in the sky, casting off great shafts of multi-colored light. Red, green, blue, yellow, violet - the enormous rays shot across the sky at all angles, lighting up the entire countryside for many miles around, but particularly the upturned faces of those 70,000 spellbound people. After a few moments the wonders stopped, but resumed again a second and a third time, three times in all, within about twelve minutes. It seemed that the whole world was on fire, with the sun spinning at a greater speed each time. Then a gasp of terror rose from the crowd, for the sun seemed to tear itself from the heavens and come crashing down upon the horrified multitude...Just when it seemed that the ball of fire would fall upon and destroy them, the miracle ceased, and the sun resumed its normal place in the sky, shining forth as peacefully as ever. When the people arose from the ground, cries of astonishment were heard on all sides. Their clothes, which had been soaking wet and muddy, now were clean and dry. Many of the sick and crippled had been cured of their afflictions."3
- On May the 13th, 1917, Mary said to the children of Fatima, "Do not be afraid, I will do you no harm...I am from Heaven. I have come to ask you to come here for six month in succession, on the 13th day, at the same hour. Later on, I will tell you who I am and what I want. Are you willing to offer yourselves to God and bear all the sufferings He wills to send you, as an act of reparation for the sins by which He is offended, and in supplication for the conversion of sinners? Pray the rosary every day in order to obtain peace for the world, and the end of the war."4
- Jesus took the apostles out near the town of Bethany. He raised His arms and He ascended into heaven, and they were awe struck as they looked from the field below, and a cloud took the Almighty God out of sight.
- God gives to us a sharing in His Divine Life. He opens wide the vision of the Almighty God and we see more as we are filled with His life. Let us pray fervently for this grace, this life, that we will be filled, to comprehend more the divine mysteries.
- Are not our hearts burning within us that God has chosen us as His apostles? There will be the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart throughout this world. There will be an era of peace in which all men will love God as fervently as each one of us in this room. He has given to us great graces to understand His love and to draw closer to His Heart, that we may be the lights that are shining in this darkened world, that we will lead others to His life. We have truly been called as His apostles. He ascended into heaven, but He left behind His apostles to carry out the work He had begun.
- Jesus speaks:
You are My apostles this day that I have called to this room. I am sending you into the world but you must open wide your heart for the world is suffering and in pain. It is in darkness but I have called you for I knew you would answer this call and carry My light into the darkness. I am Jesus, the Almighty God and I love you with the deepest love. Please, My dear ones, listen to this urgent cry for the souls are dropping into hell like rain. It is through your prayers and other acts of your love of God that you will help in the work of redemption.
- We do not fully comprehend the mystery of God's love. He reveals this to us more and more each day. Our vision is so limited, but Jesus writes to me these messages, these messages that are given to you, each and every word He speaks. He cried out, two days ago after Communion, "Bring Me souls, bring Me souls." It felt as if He said this 500 times, "Bring me souls, the souls of the priests, the souls of the religious, the souls of the youth. I long and I thirst for souls." When we unite in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, when He lives in us and we unite to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass we help save souls.
- The bell tolls. Do you hear the bell toll at every moment? When you hear the bell toll, be united deeply to the Almighty God for He is in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The Sacrifice of Calvary is sacramentally made present throughout the world. When we unite our activity, whatever it is, if it is sleeping or eating, if I unite my activity to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, if it is what the Father is willing me to do and I am doing it in love, I can help those souls, at this moment, on the edge of death. Mary, our heavenly Mother, said to me for nine months, every day, how sorrowful she was for her little lost children that were going to hell, going as drops of rain, into hell. But the good news is that when we unite in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, grace is spilled out upon this earth, and we help in the act of redemption. What a heroic deed, at every moment, when we are united to the Almighty God, in this sacrifice and grace is released.
- Jesus speaks:
Come to Me, My beloved ones, and give Me your heart. Consecrate your hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Let Me live in you and as you move and as you breathe, I will operate in this world. You are My channels of this life. I am sending you out into the dark world that this life may flow through you.
Song: From the day you were born...
Our days of greatest torment, think of this magnified, forever and ever, and never ending! The souls in hell are tormented by knowing they will never possess the Almighty God. The souls in heaven are embraced forever and ever by the presence of God. We do not have a full knowledge what it is to be wrapped by the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, where there is not wanting, where there is completeness in all love, where our humanity is elevated to such heights!
I put before you, My dear ones, life or death. Many of your brothers, at this very moment, are dropping into the fires of hell. I am calling you to come to My Heart, unite to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, and offer every deed that you do as a sacrifice to help save the souls. Bring Me souls, My dear ones, bring Me souls, for I long and I thirst for souls.
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- During this same July apparition, Mary showed three children a vision of hell. She told them, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The War (World War I, then raging) is going to end. But if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light (Jan. 2, 1938), know that this is a great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger, and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the five first Saturdays. If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed...But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, Russia will be converted, and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world."5
- The apostles were filled with fear after the Ascension, and they locked themselves in the upper room. There was a gigantic wind and there appeared over their heads, parted tongues of fire, and they were filled with the Holy Spirit.
- "When Pentecost day came round, they had all met together, when suddenly there came from heaven a sound as of a violent wind which filled the entire house in which they were sitting; and there appeared to them tongues as of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak different languages as the Spirit gave them power to express themselves." (Acts 2:1-4)6
- You are My apostles this day, and I am calling to you. Do you see the world? Do you see the sin? Do you see the darkness? Do you see the children and how their minds are being poisoned with the vileness of this world? Do you see the hatred and the anger? I come to you with a kind and generous Heart, with a Heart that is filled with love, and I am giving to you My life and My love in your heart. I am giving to you abundant graces that you will see, with eyes unveiled, many wonders that many do not see, for I have called you and I have chosen you to come to this place this day that I may speak to you and tell you how I have called you and want you to spread My love to the hurting world. You are My apostles this day that I send forth into the world.
- They went forth in one mind and one heart to preach the Gospel and many were converted. They were locked in prison, but they were not afraid. They got out and they were singing for they knew the love of God. Whereas before, they would bump heads and they would be afraid and they would worry who was first. When they were filled with the Holy Spirit, they proceeded ahead fearlessly to carry out the love of God for this is the greatest message that there is: that God is alive and He lives this day in the hearts of men.
- Many hearts this day are in darkness and in need of conversion. Many souls are on the edge of death that will go to hell for all eternity. You are My soldiers that I am sending into the darkened world to carry the light of My love to the nations.
- I call you to consecration, to give your hearts to My Mother's heart and to My Heart that we will be one with you, My beloved ones, that you will be one, one, one body, one body.
- Song: One Bread, One Body...
- Let us see the tragedy, the hideousness of the souls that are dropping into hell, but let us see the glory of the vision of this life where grace is being spilled out on the earth. On March 26, 1996 I saw with eyes unveiled a vision that started with the bell tolling at 8 o'clock in the morning and ended with the bell tolling at 9 o'clock. I saw a light that was beyond all comprehension, beyond all that I had ever seen before as if the earth cracked open and I could see into eternity, a wide band of light. Another vision on Holy Saturday: the light was on the whole wall of the church at Holy Saturday Mass, and it rained on the flowers around the statue of the risen Jesus, which came alive. And the light went up and surrounded St. Joseph, and the Child Jesus looked as if He was coming out from his arms. And surrounded by me, were many young people that Jesus told me would be the leaders into this new era where there will be the reign of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We see with such limited vision. We do not comprehend that grace is truly being spilled out on this earth and that we help in salvation. When we unite in one heart with Jesus and Mary, so much grace is released, and many souls will be saved through our sacrifices united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- The apostles proceeded fearlessly into the world. They went from town to town. Many were converted. O Holy Spirit, descend upon us and fill us with this fearlessness. Fill us with the fire of God's love. Give us the vision to see that what is important, the reason for which we were created: to be with God forever in heaven. Our job here is to love God, love one another and help each other to be in heaven forever. We are fighting a battle constantly. The battle is against us, that we will not get to heaven. The battle is waged against us, against the souls so that they will fall forever and ever to the fires of hell. We must go to the Heart of Jesus and the heart of Mary and dwell there that we will be saturated with this life and that His life will flow through us today to help in the salvation of souls. Jesus no longer walks the earth. He lives in us.
- I see the sweet face of Jesus before me, the sweet, beautiful face, and this is what is really real. If we realize that the sun comes up and then darkness covers the earth, if we realize that there is life in every blade of grass, we must realize that this is really real and that He is truly talking to us!
- The Fatima message will reach completion soon. We are part of this completion. These messages are given from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that hearts will be converted and turned to the Almighty God.
- We see a movie on a screen about three children and the Blessed mother appearing, and we think, "Isn't that a nice movie." These messages are a main source of communication to help bring forth the completion of the Fatima message. Let us thank the Almighty God that He has called us as His special apostles to help bring about the light shining on this earth.
- Mary said at Fatima that we will have peace or war, depending on three things: 1) If hearts consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary; 2) if people pray the rosary, and 3) if people make reparation, including the First Saturday practices, then we will have peace in the world. If not, we will have war. This message is so simple. Why do we not listen to our heavenly Mother? This is the message in 1917. She has appeared to me, over and over again, every day for l4 months, delivering this same message. The time is near. There will be a time when the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph, but we must pray fervently with all our hearts, that hearts will unite to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- Mary said that we must pray the rosary every day.
- Lucia received a vision. The Father was above the Holy Spirit, and then Jesus on the cross with His pierced Heart, with a cup and Mary beneath Him. These are the visions that I have received, (3 in number). The vision is similar to this of Fatima and what He speaks of during the Mass: that life flows from the Father, in the Holy Spirit, through the pierced Heart of Jesus, through the heart of Mary, to us and it is released through us. When we unite in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, an immense amount of grace is released. I have seen the light as it shines on the flowers, a light beyond all description, a thickness, a depth far beyond that I cannot even describe. I know this day that grace is being spilled out on the earth when hearts are united to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and united to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. This is what Mary has called the urgent message: to offer everything that we do as a sacrifice.
- Sacrifice is an offering. Love is the giving of oneself to the other. He wants us to give ourselves entirely to Him, not just the good parts, the total gift of self, all of our thoughts, all of our actions, all of our being, for He wants us, all of us.
- As grace rains on this earth through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign in the hearts of those united to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- He took me to the deepest chamber of His Heart and I felt the embrace of the Almighty God. Nothing feeds the starved soul but the love of God. We do not fully comprehend what it is to be embraced by Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There is no wanting. There is a feeling of completeness, a feeling that our humanity is elevated to such heights. He gives Himself to us in such intimacy in the Holy Eucharist. Let us give our hearts, give ourselves to Him, that we may share in this act of love with the Almighty God.
- He is love. God is love. "My dear friends, let us love each other, since love is from God and everyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. Whoever fails to love does not know God, because God is love. This is the revelation of God's love for us, that God sent his only Son into the world that we might have life through him. Love consists in this: it is not we who loved God, but God loved us and sent his Son to expiate our sins. My dear friends, if God loved us so much, we too should love each other." (1 John 4: 7-11)7
- "Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars." (Rev. 12:1)8
- Mary is always bringing forth her children in their Christ-life. It is through Mary that we will join in deepest intimacy into Jesus' Heart. Jesus came into this world in the womb of His Mother, through the power of the Holy Spirit. It is today, in the womb of Mary, in the heart of Mary, that we are transformed through the Holy Spirit, more and more to the image and likeness of Jesus. Let us go to the heart of our Mother and ask the Holy Spirit to sanctify us that we may go deeper and deeper into the Heart of Jesus, the Heart of endless love, endless love. We do not comprehend, fully, the love of God. We are so limited in our vision. We do not fully know how His Heart is truly burning and on fire. Do we know what it is to feel love burning in our heart? This is what Jesus felt when He allowed Himself to suffer during His Passion and to die on the cross. His heart was on fire.
As you feel love in your heart for one another, you know a little of the intensity of My love for you. My heart burned so in my chest for love of you that I gave Myself on the cross. I was consumed with this burning love, this radiating love for you, for you, My chosen one, for you, for you are so precious to Me. Every thought that you have, I ponder. Every desire and every wish, I know. I know your heart far more than you yourself know your heart. I am with you this day. I am with you because I have called you here to tell you how I love you and want to be so close to you. Do not hide from Me. Do not close your heart. Your every breath and heartbeat depends on Me, but I give you a free will because I love you so. I want you to freely love Me as I freely gave My all for love of you.
- Jesus speaks:
Sweet love of mine, sweet tender one, I love you with the most intimate love, but you must give yourself to Me that we can unite in the deepest love. Love is the gift of self to the other. We cannot join in this deep love, if you do not give yourself to me. When you give yourself, our love will become ever deeper. I am Jesus. I am waiting for you to come, to be with Me.
- So few souls come to Me and tell Me of their love. So few say, "Oh, I love Jesus." You say how you love pie, but you do not tell Me how you love Me! How My heart aches for your love, for the love of one precious devout soul pleases Me far more than thousands who come with a cold, indifferent love. I am waiting for the love of your soul, the love that you will give to Me.
- Song: I come to you with greatest love...
- Jesus speaks:
This is serious, My beloved ones. Souls that are dead in sin will go to hell. You must pray with all your hearts for the souls of your brothers.
Song: I have set before you life or death...choose life.
- The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and asked her to be the Mother of God. She always complied to the will of the Father and now we see Mary crowned "Queen of Heaven and Earth". The Father has a unique plan for each one of us, a plan just for us, and someday we will be with Him forever and ever in heaven if we know, love, and serve Him. As we see the plan of Mary's life, we should know that the Father has this unique plan for each one of us, and the salvation of many depend on whether or not I stay rooted in God and allow God to live and act in me. He no longer walks the earth. He lives in us this day and touches His beloved ones through us. He gives Himself in love, to others, through us. I see the priest, at Mass, hold the Body of Jesus, and I see that Christ, acting in the priest, gives us the Almighty God. This is the way that Jesus chose to come to us, through the hands of the priest. God comes to us also today, through the hearts of each other. He lives in us. What honor is given to us. If we saw our own graced soul, we would fall on our face from the beauty of His life, alive within us!
- Jesus speaks:
Many secrets of My love, I have revealed to you in this rosary. They are seeds that I plant in your heart. You must open your heart and let me fill you with My life that they will grow to full maturity. I am Jesus. I love you with the most burning love.
- God so loved this world that He gave His only begotten Son. He loved us first. We are to respond to God's love. To have an intimate relationship takes both parties giving to one another. We cannot have intimacy with Jesus if we do not give. Divinity unites with humanity. Who are we that God loves us this much? If we want this intimacy with Him, we must give ourselves in love to Him. Let us give our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary for the fastest way to holiness is in consecrating our hearts to Jesus and Mary and dwelling in Their Hearts.
I give to you My Mother, and she will lead you to the deepest chamber of My Heart. I am Jesus and I am waiting for you. Please do not say "no." I long for souls that love Me with this deep, deep love!
- Song: Eye has not seen, ear has not heard...
Song: You are the voice of the living God...
I have told you many secrets of My Heart. I ask you to read the messages in the Blue Book II, for I long for you to come to be with Me in the Holy Eucharist and before the tabernacle. When you read these love letters, I will live more in your heart, and you will know the great grace that I give to you through the Eucharist.
1. Scripture quotations are taken from The New American Bible, Saint Joseph Edition, Catholic Book Publishing Co.
2. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. p. 16.
3. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. pp. 3-4
4. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. pp. 12-13.
5. Edward J. Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, Faith Publishing Co. pp. 14-15.
6. Scripture quotations are taken from The New American Bible, Saint Joseph Edition, Catholic Book Publishing Co.
7. Scripture quotations are taken from The New American Bible, Saint Joseph Edition, Catholic Book Publishing Co.
8. Scripture quotations are taken from The New American Bible, Saint Joseph Edition, Catholic Book Publishing Co.
We're desperately in need of
Envelopes are ready
to be mailed for priests
but we don't have
any postage money.
We need money for the
You can put it on your credit card,
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, OH 45152
(toll free) 1-888-211-3041
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Copyright © 2003 Shepherds of Christ.
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P.O. Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791