| Shepherds of Christ
June 12, 2010 - Feast of the Immaculate Heart
June 13th Holy
The Novena Rosary
Please pray for an urgent intention
& Jerry's list.
We need postage to send
Cycle C to priests in Michigan.
If you can help
please call Doris.
June 10th - 13th
June 12th - Mass 1-1:30pm
Please come or tune in!
June 12, 2010 - Feast of the Immaculate Heart
Isaiah 61: 9-11
Their race will be famous
throughout the nations
and their offspring
throughout the peoples.
All who see them will admit
that they are a race
whom Yahweh has blessed.
I exult for joy in Yahweh,
my soul rejoices in my God,
for he has clothed me
in garments of salvation,
he has wrapped me in a cloak
of saving justice,
like a bridegroom wearing his garland,
like a bride adorned in her jewels.
For as the earth sends up its shoots
and a garden makes seeds sprout,
so Lord Yahweh makes saving justice
spring up in the sight of all nations.
Luke 2: 41-51
Every year his parents used to go to Jerusalem for the feast of the Passover. When he was twelve years old, they went up for the feast as usual. When the days of the feast were over and they set off home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem without his parents knowing it. They assumed he was somewhere in the party, and it was only after a day’s journey that they went to look for him among their relations and acquaintances. When they failed to find him they went back to Jerusalem looking for him everywhere.
It happened that, three days later, they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them, and asking them questions; and all those who heard him were astounded at his intelligence and his replies. They were overcome when they saw him, and his mother said to him, ‘My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you.’ He replied, ‘Why were you looking for me? Did you not know that I must be in my Father’s house?’ But they did not understand what he meant.
He went down with them then and came to Nazareth and lived under their authority. His mother stored up all these things in her heart.
Excerpts from The Spirituality of Fatima
by Father Carter, S.J.
May 13, 1917
"Do not be afraid, I will do you no harm..... I am from Heaven.
"I have come to ask you to come here for six months in succession, on the 13th day, at the same hour. Later on, I will tell you who I am and what I want
"Are you willing to offer yourselves to God and bear all the sufferings He wills to send you, as an act of reparation for the sins by which He is offended, and in supplication for the conversion of sinners?
"Pray the Rosary every day in order to obtain peace for the world, and the end of the war." (8)
June 13, 1917
"God wishes you to remain in the world for some time because He wants to use you to establish in the world the devotion to my Immaculate Heart. I promise salvation to those who embrace it, and their souls will be loved by God as flowers placed by myself to adorn His throne." (10)
July 13, 1917
"During her appearance in July, Our Lady, in answer to Lucia's plea, promised that in October she would work a great miracle so that all might believe and know who she was. Again, the Mother of God told the children to sacrifice themselves for sinners and to say many times, especially when making a sacrifice, this prayer: "O my Jesus, I offer this for love of Thee, for the conversion of poor sinners, and in reparation for all the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary." (11)
"During this same July apparition, Mary showed the three children a vision of Hell. She told them:
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.
"The war (World War I, then raging) is going to end. But if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light [January 2, 1938], know that this is the great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger, and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father. (12)
"To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the five first Saturdays. If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed....
"But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, Russia will be converted, and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world." (13)
August 19, 1917
She told them she was greatly displeased by the action of the mayor. As a result, the miracle promised for October would not be as impressive as originally planned. (15)
September 13, 1917
More than 30,000 people were present in September, and saw a shower of mysterious white petals fall to within 10 feet of the ground before dissolving into the air. Many also saw the globe of light bearing the Lady come to rest atop the tree, and the branches bend as though someone were standing on them. Later, they saw the cloud depart into the east, from whence it had come.(16)
October 13, 1917
I am the Lady of the Rosary. I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and to ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord any more, for He is already too grievously offended by the sins of men. People must say the Rosary. Let them continue saying it every day.(17)
While the people in attendance were beholding the great Miracle of the Sun, the three young visionaries, and they alone, were privileged to see striking visions in the heavens:
As Our Lady had promised, St. Joseph had come with the Holy Family and had blessed the world. Then, Our Lady appeared as the Mother of Sorrows, accompanied by her Divine Son, Who also blessed the world. Finally, Lucy had seen the Blessed Virgin, dressed in the brown robes of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, crowned as Queen of Heaven and Earth, holding a brown Scapular in her hand, with her infant Son upon her knee. However, in none of these visions had any of the figures spoken to the children. (18)
Besides the messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions, there were other revelations given by Our Lady. Before Jacinta died, she told of other messages given her (during her illness) by Mary:
More souls go to Hell because of sins of the flesh than for any other reason.
Certain fashions will be introduced that will offend Our Lord very much.
Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord and are not of God.
Priests must be pure, very pure. They should not busy themselves with anything except what concerns the Church and souls. The disobedience of priests, to their superiors and to the Holy Father, is very displeasing to Our Lord.
I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishments for its many crimes.
If the government of a country leaves the Church in peace and gives liberty to our Holy Religion, it will be blessed by God.
Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her. (19)
8. Frere Michael de la Trinite', The Whole Truth about Fatima
(Buffalo: Immaculate Heart Publications, 1989), pp.112-114.
9. For background material on Fatima, I am particularly indebted to
Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven (Rockford: TAN
Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983). p.30.
10. Ibid., p.3.
11. Ibid., pp.3-4.
12. Ibid., pp.4-5.
13. Ibid., p.5.
14. Rev. Edward Carter, S.J., Mother at Our Side: Mary's Role in
the Spiritual Life (1993: Faith Publishing Co., Milford, Ohio), p.21.
15. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op cit., p.6.
16. Ibid., p.6.
17. Ibid., p.7.
18. Ibid., p.8.
19. Ibid., pp.9-10.
March 20, 1997
The Joyful Mysteries
1. Our heavenly Mother Mary, gave messages associated with the major Fatima apparitions. She told Jacinta, one of the three visionaries at Fatima...
"'Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her.'27
"This last message offers us an excellent opportunity to summarize the Fatima message. It tells us "that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"At the center of the veneration for which Our Lord calls is the act of consecration to His Sacred Heart and to Mary's Immaculate Heart." 28
2. You should not be afraid, for Jesus and Mary are with us. They are watching us, and they are helping us in everything that we do. God is in charge.
3. So we come to this rosary to gather and to pray as the Junior Shepherds of Christ Associates. It is in this rosary that we will receive help to not be afraid, to help to take the light to the dark world.
4. It is in going through our Mother Mary that we will be formed more and more into the image and the likeness of Jesus.
5. The Child Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary, through the power of the Holy Spirit. When we go to the heart of Mary, the spiritual womb, we are transformed more and more to be children of light.
6. How Mary loves the children of this world. She guards them and mothers them more than any earthly mother. Mary guards us with her motherly care, and watches over us, and wants to lead us to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
7. Christ showed us. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He came into this world in the Virgin Mary. We too must go to the Virgin Mary in order to have this close union with God. Mary is the gateway into the Heart of Jesus.
8. At Fatima, Mary spoke to the children and she called them her children. We must realize that she is calling us, her children, to the Heart of her Son, Jesus.
9. What of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary? The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are our refuge in this life. They are the Hearts of true love. It is in giving our hearts to Jesus and to Mary that we will have hearts filled with holy love.
10. So much of this world has turned to hearts that are cold. Jesus wants love, burning love, from the children of this world, and He is given a cold heart.
1. We carry Jesus within our hearts.
2. When we visit others we bring the Jesus that lives within us to the other person. We embrace Jesus when we embrace each other in love.
3. Mary went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth. The Child Jesus was within Mary's womb. We carry Jesus within ourselves. We receive Him in the Holy Eucharist. When we go to Communion, we go to our pews, and we have the Son of God within our hearts. He is as present in our hearts as He was when He was carried in the womb of Mary, when she went to visit her cousin, Elizabeth.
4. We do not even realize the great gifts God has given to us when He gives Himself to us in the Holy Eucharist. Think of what it would be like if He took away the gift of the Holy Eucharist, if He took away the Mass.
5. We must be strong. We are the youth that are being sent to go into a world that has turned sinful. Some have turned their backs on God. We must realize, that we must be strong. It is hard in this world, but we must go to Jesus. We must spend time with Him everyday.
6. Jesus is the Son of Mary. Jesus and Mary are with us.
7. Hail Mary...
8. We must listen to the words of scripture, the words that we are given as teachings. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that we will comprehend the word of God, for God is speaking to us in His word. The Holy Spirit gives us understanding into these words that we will know God and love Him.
9. Mary brought forth an infant child. She watched Him. She cared for Him. All through His life, she stayed close to Him. All through our lives our Mother Mary is forever by our sides.
10. We must be strong, for we are being called by God. It is not a myth. He is calling each one of us to be leaders to help to lead the other youth to God.
The Birth of Jesus
1. The heavenly Father allowed Mary to appear at Fatima, and she told us what we must do. She told us that in order to have peace in the world we must give our hearts to her and give our hearts to her Son, Jesus.
2. She said that if we did not pay attention to her there would be a great war. Man ignored the pleading of Our Lady at Fatima, and there was World War II. Many, many, many people were killed. They suffered a brutal death.
3. At Fatima, she showed the three young children the fires of hell. They were very young, and they said they would have died of fright had Our Lady not assured them that they would not go to hell.
4. Why would Our Lady appear to children and show children the souls suffering in the fires in hell?
5. Mary appears at Fatima, and she is ignored. To this very day we do not do what Mary told us to do at Fatima. At Fatima she promised in the end the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and her heart will triumph.
6. Jesus Christ came into the world in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He came as the Light of the World. He will be, in this great era of peace to come, the King and the center of all hearts.
7. He came in poverty. He was born in a stable. He came to show us that the great riches are not found in the riches of the world, that they are found in Him. He is the King, but He comes into this world in poverty.
8. The greatest riches are found in the Heart of Christ.
9. It is so simple. Why do we not love God, why do we not love one another?
10. Why does man think that he can ignore God, that he is in control, that he can do his own will?
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. The old man Simeon said in the Temple that "Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed-" (Lk. 2:34)
2. And he said to Mary, "and a sword will pierce your soul too-so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare." (Lk. 2:35)
3. Mary is the Mother of all the children of the world, and look how she is treated by so many of her children. Many abuse her name. They abuse her images. They do not love her. She is their Mother, and they do not love her.
4. Mary told us at Fatima what we must do in order to have peace in this world. The fourth commandment tells us we must obey our earthly mother. What makes us think that we do not have to obey our heavenly Mother?
5. She said that man was sinful and that he was offending God. She said to Jacinta before she died, "I can no longer restrain the hand of my Divine Son from striking the world with just punishment for its many crimes." 29
6. Here it is 80 years after Fatima and we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother and the wishes that she gave to us when she appeared at Fatima. After World War II you would think that everyone would have heeded her message of Fatima.
7. Satan goes about the earth as a roaring lion, searching for souls to devour. When Mary showed the children at Fatima the fires of hell, she was telling them that hell was a reality and that we must go about the world and try to lead others to her Son.
8. What if you were one of the children at Fatima and our Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to you, in her light, and in her beauty? What if she said, "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go...If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed..." 30 What if she showed you the fires of hell and the souls suffering? Would you help?
9. Would your life change if Mary appeared to you and told you these things? Would you go and spend your life trying to tell others about the vision that she gave to you? Would you take this with the utmost urgency? If Mary was appearing to you, would you do something to heed her warnings?
10. Remember Noah and the Ark? The people were sinning up to the time that Noah entered the Ark.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. They were warned. They were warned over and over again of their sinfulness. They were told that they must change, but they would not obey and so God told Noah to build an Ark.
2. And all men were destroyed, but those men on Noah's Ark.
3. Mary searched for the Child Jesus in the Temple. Today, there are many searching for those things that will make them happy. We will not be happy if our lives are not rooted in God.
4. We must go to Mary in order to be close to God. As Noah went into the Ark for his refuge, we to must go to the heart of Mary. She is the Ark that will lead us to the Heart of her Son.
5. So many this day are sinning. They must go to the temple. Mary is the temple that we go to, in order to find God. We go to her spiritual womb, to her heart, and we find God. We must do as Our Lady told us at Fatima, and give Mary our hearts. All through the day we give Mary our hearts and Jesus our hearts.
6. This is our job, to spread the Fatima message, to do what Mary has told us to do at Fatima, to give Jesus our hearts, and to tell all the other youth that we must do what Mary said at Fatima. We must give Mary and Jesus our hearts, pray the rosary, go to church on first Saturday, and tell Jesus and Mary we are sorry for the sins in this world.
7. Mary's peace plan is so simple to follow. We have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima. Mary appeared on July 13, 1917 to the three children. Mary showed the three children a vision of hell. She told them,
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace."31
We must obey Mary. The plan is the same plan today. We must reach the youth of this world with the consecration We must tell them to give their hearts to Jesus and Mary.
8. Mary is the temple. We will find Jesus if we go to Mary.
Song: "Oh Holy Dwelling Place of God..."
9. We have been given great gifts from Our Lord and from Our Lady. We want to be leaders, to lead other young people to Jesus and to Mary. We must thank them for the gifts we are given, for what we do with our lives will make the difference to so many souls. She showed the children the souls in hell. Visualize this as clearly as possible in your mind. What you do to help to spread the message of His love will make the difference to so many souls.
10. Can we truly look at our Mother, Mary? See her before us, adorned in the greatest light. See her glistening? Look into her beautiful face, into her eyes. Tell her we must help to lead her children to the Heart of her Son, that you will help her to help others so they will not be lost to the fires of hell forever.
27. Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven [Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983], pp. 9-10.
28. Rev. Edward Carter, S.J., Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, [Milford: Faith Publishing Co., 1994], p. 18.
29. Our Lady's Peace Plan, op. cit., pp. 9-10.
30. Ibid., pp. 4-5.
31. Ibid., p. 4.
Vision March 20, 1997
Junior Shepherds of Christ Meeting
Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center
Mary appeared as Our Lady of Fatima for one hour and 15 minutes. Mary appeared in the Sorrowful Mother statue at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center.
I was at Our Lady's House for the Junior Shepherds of Christ meeting. I cannot remember any great apparition of Mary in the Sorrowful Mother statue since August 12 and 13, 1996. She appeared all night and two times on August 13, 1996, once right before I went to the rosary at Tom's farm about 5:30 p.m. (the night John was there and St. Michael came out of the water). Mary comes when you least expect her.
Tonight I went to the Holy Spirit Center for the rosary with the Junior Shepherds of Christ. We could not pray in the Rosary chapel because Fr. Smith was going to say Mass. We could not pray in the Sorrowful Mother's chapel because the pews were draped with work clothes. We could not pray in the social hall because the band was playing. The only place left was in the hall on the other side of the wall from the band. The youth in the Shepherds of Christ chapter decided this was the place and moved pews in front of the statue.
As we began the rosary I began to see Mary, covered with a mist. Then I saw light around her. She got bigger than the statue, her face softened to that of the most beautiful woman—the same as the picture I took on Mother's Day 1995 when she told me to buy film and take her picture. She was all adorned in light. She changed, around her head and she became a young, beautiful girl. She then changed into a lady of immense light, all white, beautiful and young. I wanted to cry in awe looking at her. I wanted to stop the rosary and just see the apparition, but I continued to speak as she spoke through me.
The whole rosary was on Our Lady of Fatima. She turned into Our Lady of Fatima, so white, so beautiful, young in her face. I have seen many statues of Our Lady of Fatima. I have seen her all white and adorned in light before—Our Lady of Light, that is what she called herself.
On October 5, 1996 I saw her at Immaculata in the grotto. She had told me earlier that day she was Our Lady of the Rosary and gave a very strong message.
I do not recall seeing her in an apparition in the Sorrowful Mother's statue since August 13, 1996.
She was clearly, clearly, "Our Lady of Fatima" - LIVE. I saw her. I am in awe and wanted more, it was so beautiful!
She may have appeared as Our Lady of Fatima the first time. She was covered with the greatest light—a light as from a fire and all white, but on July 5, 1994 when she first appeared,
I did not know what Our Lady of Fatima looked like.
I know tonight she was like every statue I have ever seen of Our Lady of Fatima, glistening, and all white. She had beads or embroidery around her cloak. I know she looked like the Lady of Fatima statues but LIVE.
Every time we sang A Song From Jesus she would shine with the brightest light and her face would fill with the greatest joy.
There was no place for Jesus to be born—He was born the Light of the World in a stable in Bethlehem and the brightest star shone above His bed.
This rosary on Fatima needs to circulate to the youth. Mary appeared to tell us to tell the youth this rosary. It does not have any message from Mary, only information from her for the youth.
Mary's message for the youth: a rosary on Fatima—as she appeared to deliver it.
This is a great comfort to me. She appeared, Our Lady of Fatima, to tell us that this is truly a major part of the completion of the Fatima message.
The youth told me they could not hear the rosary, only the loud music of the band. I did not hear the band at all—but was in awe with Mary's appearing and the rosary!
At one point I saw a little blond hair sticking out from under her veil at the top of her head.
At least three times I saw this immense Lady of Light turn into Our Lady of Fatima. It was as if she was transformed from the Lady of Light into the Lady of Fatima.
The room was a brightly lighted hallway with big balls of light that came down from the ceiling.
She was adorned in light, brighter than the hallway, light as bright as seven suns, the Lady of Light.
It is in her womb we see the light, the light of knowing God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
end of March 20, 1997 vision
October 13, 1994
The Birth of the Full Ministries
of the Shepherds of Christ
"I wish to share with you part of a message which Jesus gave us on October 13, 1994. The message tells us about the expansion of the Shepherds of Christ movement:
'My beloved priest-companion, today I come to you with another mission. I am asking you to establish Shepherds of Christ Ministries. At My request you have already begun the priestly newsletter, "Shepherds of Christ", and the prayer chapters, Shepherds of Christ Associates...
'I am giving you this message on this day, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, because of the close connection between the Shepherds of Christ movement and the Fatima message. The Fatima message is centered in devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart, especially in consecration to Our Hearts. Shepherds of Christ Ministries is also centered in devotion to Our Hearts. I will use Shepherds of Christ Ministries as a great instrument in helping to bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. When this occurs, My Church and the world will be experiencing the great era of peace promised by My Mother at Fatima.
'Today, then, October 13, 1994, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, marks the birth of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I pour forth the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.'
"Jesus has told us that Shepherds of Christ Ministries includes: the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, Shepherds of Christ Associates prayer chapters, various publications, including books, whatever else Our Lord directs us to undertake.
"As members of Shepherds of Christ Associates, you are an extremely important part of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. You have given great joy to the Heart of Jesus by responding to His invitation to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. As He draws you closer to His Heart and to His Mother's Heart as Associates members, He will fill you with an ever-increasing experience of His love, peace, and joy."
- From In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Newsletter of Shepherds of Christ Associates
by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., Volume 1, No. 1, 1995. p. 2.
Excerpt from the Apostle's Manual
Do we want peace? Then we must do as Mary said at Fatima: we must consecrate our hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
When the priest gives his heart to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, he becomes one in Their Hearts and he offers a most holy sacrifice. He becomes one in Their Hearts.
When the people give their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, they become one in Their Hearts and they offer a most holy sacrifice.
The priest and people are united in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, they become one with Christ in a very deep way and an immense amount of grace is poured out on the priest and people, the Church and the world.
Do you want peace and unity in your parish? Do you want the most abundant grace to flow in the Mass? Then say this simple consecration before Mass with the people:
Jesus and Mary, we love You. We give ourselves to You. We consecrate our hearts to Your Hearts. Dear Holy Spirit, enlighten and strengthen us. We give You ourselves.
Do you want peace in your school? The Blessed Mother said at Fatima that until a sufficient number of people give their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace!
How do we give our hearts to Jesus and Mary? Before school each day, say the small prayer to the Holy Spirit, the small consecration prayers to Jesus and Mary, and the morning offering (all available from Shepherds of Christ at no cost). Each time the children enter a classroom, say the consecration and Holy Spirit prayers. This binds the children in one heart with Jesus and Mary and there is less disharmony.
Do you want peace in your family? Then you should do as our heavenly Mother said at Fatima. Mary said until a sufficient number of people consecrate their hearts to Jesus and Mary, we will not have peace.
If we consecrate our hearts to Jesus and Mary, we are in one heart and there is not discord. We must do what Mary says if we want peace.
Family Consecration: We consecrate our family to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We give ourselves to Them. We love You, Jesus. We love you, Mary. We give our hearts to You. We pray our family is a family of love, modeled after the Holy Family.
October 21, 1996
Jesus: On the 13th of each month I will give special messages concerning the spread of the devotion to My Sacred Heart. I beg you to come if at all possible. The time is short and it is urgent that you comply with the requests of Our Lady at Fatima.
The rosaries and consecrations must be taken to the school children. The apostles must go to the churches and try to establish prayer chapters in the churches with the Prayer Manual. You must publish the letter concerning the benefits of consecration in parishes and churches. You are focusing on the devil's distractions and missing My messages. You are to encourage the family to consecrate their hearts to My Heart and My Mother's heart.
I am operating in the Shepherds Movement for the renewal of the Church and the world. I beg you to circulate the monthly tapes of the 13th and to encourage attendance on each 13th. Please, the time is urgent. All members of the Shepherds of Christ Associates must encourage the priests to study the newsletters. I am communicating to the priests and sisters and brothers in the newsletters.
You will be one flock and their will be peace when you follow the requests of Our Lady at Fatima. She is the Queen of Peace. She is Mother of the Church. She is not honored and loved by many of her beloved priests sons. She is your Mother. Without properly recognizing her, the Church will not be as she should be. You must, My beloved apostles, spread the consecration to the following institutions: The schools, the Church, and the family.
You are My shepherds. You are shepherds of Christ! You are carrying My messages into the world. Oh, how Satan will attempt to stop you. He has attempted to block the Fatima message.
I beg you to come on all 13ths, if possible, and to listen daily to the live rosaries. A few moments each day will keep you focused on this mission. Please, the souls of many are dependent on your fervor and love.
Come to Me and I will refresh you and I will give you rest. I am the Lord, your God. There will be one flock and one Shepherd. I am calling you to lead the stray ones home. It is in consecration that hearts will be holy hearts. Please, this is an urgent message. This is to you, My beloved shepherds.
October 27, 1996
Jesus: I am sending you, My apostles, to spread the consecration in the churches, the schools, and the family. Go to the churches and try to set up Shepherds of Christ Prayer chapters. Encourage as many as possible to join the Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart. It is in fervent prayer that the Shepherds of Christ Movement will spread and many hearts will give themselves to Our Hearts.
Dear apostles, you must reach the children in the schools with the rosary. Use the aves and give them the consecration cards and the letter that I will dictate to you.
Please encourage members in the chapters to pray the prayers with their families, especially the Holy Spirit Prayer and the consecration prayers. These should be prayed aloud daily with the family, either before meals or with the family rosary. The family that prays these prayers will be united in a strong way and will withstand the attacks of the devil.
The Church is the good grazing ground. This is My sign to you. I am Jesus. My sign is these revelations I am giving. From studying these revelations, you will know I am truly speaking here. I am directing you as My apostles, to help bring about the renewal of the Church and the world. When the stray sheep are lead back to the Church, they will be fed with My Body. They will feast on rich pastures. They will be fed with the Bread of Life.
The prayer chapters that form in the church will influence the priest. They will fervently come to the tabernacle and pray for their parish. It is absolutely essential that the associates encourage the priest to read the priestly newsletter. When priests are living the consecration to Our Hearts the people will be richly fed by the Eucharist and will be receiving the great benefits given through the sacraments administered through the holy priests. You have not tapped into the fountain of grace that pours when a holy priest is administering the sacrament.
My grace will pour copiously and they will feast on My life flowing through the sacraments.
R. Oh, fountain of life that flows upon the people. Give them the grace to consecrate their hearts to Thee. And there will be one flock and one Shepherd.
Jesus: They will be one in Our Hearts and feasting on the Bread of Life with the greatest fervor and love.
R. Oh, Holy Mother, the Church, we long for the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart. There will be holy, holy priests and His Heart will reign in all hearts of both priests and people and the world will know the fire of His love.
It will spread like wild fire across the earth and souls will be filled with love and His life.
November 13, 1996
This rosary was received on Wednesday, November 13, 1996 at an International Shepherds of Christ Associates Meeting at Tom Arlinghaus’ farm in Kentucky. The rosary was led by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., spiritual director of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. The meditations and messages were given to Rita Ring during the rosary. This rosary was received live and transcribed from the recording. This live recording can be obtained by writing Shepherds of Christ Publications. All of these meditations have been discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
The Agony in the Garden
1. Messenger: Let us join in one mind and one heart in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Let go of all the distractions in our minds and in our hearts.
Jesus: I beg you, My beloved ones, to open your heart that I may pour My love and My grace into your heart. I am Jesus. I have called each and every person to this rosary. This is an urgent cry. You are My chosen ones that I am sending into this world to carry My light into the darkness. You are here because I have called you and prompted you to come. Open your heart and let Me speak to you. As you walk with Me through the Passion experience the suffering that I suffered, but know always that the glory of the resurrection is close at hand. In your life you suffer this day, but you know there is the resurrection. The victory has been won. I am pouring into you My abundant life that you will be closer and closer to My Sacred Heart, but you must open your heart and listen to the message that I deliver to you. I love you, My beloved ones. I love you. To My death on the cross, I loved you.
2. Messenger: God is love. We were created in His image and likeness to love and to be loved. He commands us to love God and to love one another. This is not an invitation it is a command from the Almighty God that we must love. We were made for love, to give love, and to receive love. This is what will make us happy. We are the children of God and God is love.
3. Be with Jesus in the garden. Be there. Hear the sounds of the night. Picture the garden as vividly as possible in your mind. Jesus wants us to study pictures when we are meditating on the rosary. Let us create the perfect picture of the garden in our mind. Let us hear the sounds of the night and let us see our beloved Savior, our beloved Jesus, bent over in the garden in utter anguish and pain. Let us go to the Heart of Jesus. Let us feel as Jesus felt in the garden. In our hearts, we know what it is to love someone so much-to love and to give, to love and to give, to love and to give, and how it hurts when we are rejected. How it is utter pain within our hearts. Jesus is love. Jesus loves perfectly. Jesus loved each one of us in the garden. Jesus loved me with the most perfect love. Let us experience the love in His Heart, love and giving from the Heart of Jesus and let us experience the rejection, the indifference, the hatred that Jesus receives from His beloved souls.
4. The Heart of Jesus, a burning furnace of divine love, Jesus loving each one of us perfectly. We do not comprehend the love of our Savior, but we know how we love and how we are hurt when we are rejected, when others do not accept our love. Feel this pain in your heart. Think of Jesus this day in the tabernacle, the Almighty God, all powerful and almighty, remaining in the tabernacle, giving Himself to us in the Eucharist and look at how He is treated! I have heard Him say over and over again, "I give Myself to you! I give Myself to you and I am rejected and forgotten and treated as a dead object." Jesus is alive. How do we treat Jesus? Do we treat Jesus as He is alive. Jesus, Who longs and thirsts for our love. Jesus, Who is love Himself, how is He treated?
5. Song: I Love You Jesus
6. He has chosen His beloved priests. He has anointed them. He has given to them the great gift of changing bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ and administering the Sacraments. It is through His most Sacred Heart, that His life flows through the hands of His holy priests. He has chosen them and He loves them. I hear Him lament over and over again how He is longing and thirsting especially for their love. He has told us over and over again not to criticize the priests for they are His chosen ones, but to love them and to pray for them. It is in this movement as it spreads across the earth that many fervent and holy souls are praying for His beloved priests. For it is through their hands that the grace flows as they administer the Sacraments, as they Consecrate the Host into His Body and Blood.
7. Song: I have called you by name...
8. He has said that it is because of His beloved religious that He sweat Blood in the garden, for He longs and thirsts and wants their love. He has chosen His religious in a special way, yet He is rejected by many of them. In the garden, He was comforted the most by the love of the holy priests, by the holy religious, and He was wounded most by their indifference and their neglect.
9. The priest is another Christ in this world. The more he is one in his relationship with Christ, the more grace will flow through him. We must pray-pray as we have never prayed before for our beloved priests. This is an urgent message that Jesus has delivered-that He wants us to pray for the priests. The fire of His love will spread across this earth and many souls will be fed through the hands of the priests. We must pray for the priests. We must spread this consecration. It is through the newsletter that many priests will know more and more about the Heart of Jesus. It is only in going through the pure and sinless Heart of our Lady, that we can go to the very depth of the Heart of Christ, for we are sinners. We must spread this consecration to the priests. The priestly newsletter is Jesus’ instrument to touch the priests.
10. We see Jesus as He kneels in the garden. His face is covered with Blood and sweat. This is the Almighty God. He loved us so much that He suffered such anguish for us. He is asking us to pray for His beloved priests, to help spread the newsletter, to contact the priests, and to ask them if they receive this newsletter. It is through the hands of holy priests that the grace will flow more abundantly on the earth.
The Scourging at the Pillar
1. Messenger: He has called us, His special apostles, to hear this message. Each and every person in this room has been called by Jesus. Do not focus on me. Open your heart and listen to the message that He wishes to deliver to you. The Almighty God is calling us to help in the renewal of the Church and the world. As we meditate on these Sorrowful Mysteries of the rosary, as we see how Jesus suffered to His brutal death on the cross, why do we not think that He would send messages this day to help in the renewal of His beloved Church to help to lead souls to His most Sacred Heart? There is sickness in the world and in the Church. He is delivering these messages to draw all to the mighty medicine which is His burning love. We are hungry. We are starving. We want to be fed. We will only be fed with the love of God. He is delivering these messages of His love. We are His apostles that He is sending out to the world to carry this message of His love, to light up the darkness. Can we say "no" to Jesus? Open your heart and listen to the message. Do not focus on me. Focus on the message He wishes to deliver to you and meditate on His suffering, how He gave Himself to His death on the cross.
2. It is in consecration that we will have peace in this world. It is in the Shepherds of Christ Movement, as we the apostles press forward to the Church, to the school, and to the family, that hearts will be turned to consecrated hearts. He is calling us His apostles. He is giving us abundant grace to join in such oneness with His Heart. We are His shepherds that He is sending to lead the strayed ones home, home to His Heart. As we take the consecration to the Church, to the school, and to the family, the strayed ones too will be led home, home to His Heart. Why has Jesus chosen us? He has given to us a great grace that He has called us here, that He has given us the desire to consecrate our hearts, that He has given us a desire for the Eucharist and for His life. This is a special grace that He has given us, that we will become more and more united to Him, that He will operate in us for Jesus no longer walks the earth. Jesus is alive. Jesus wants to live in us in a special way and touch the hearts of His beloved souls. Will we say "yes"? Will we open up our hearts, rid ourselves of bitterness and anguish, put aside all of the dividing factors that are in our hearts, and let our hearts be turned into hearts of love as Jesus wants our hearts to be? He is giving to us an abundant grace in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to be one in His Heart. Let us give our hearts to Jesus and Mary.
3. See Jesus, the Almighty God, all powerful, almighty, tied to the pillar. See Jesus, His hands tied, and see the anger in the faces of the men that beat Him. See His flesh torn and the Blood fly into the air. Does Jesus love? Jesus loves us so much, the Almighty God, that He gave Himself for love of us. How we complain about the little sufferings! Are we persecuted? Look at how Jesus was persecuted. He gave the message of His love to this world and He was hung on a cross. Do we expect any different when we go into a world that has rejected Him? See Jesus, look into His eyes as He is tied to the pillar. See the love in His eyes. Even when He is beaten and His flesh is torn, there is love in His eyes. He gave, He gave, and He gave because of the love that consumed Him. This is what He wants of us-hearts of love to give and to give and to give. Oh how we act like Jesus and we give and we give and we give and then we are persecuted and we want to run the other way and cry. His way is to give. He laid His life down for us. He wants us to love that we will lay our lives down for each other, that the priest will give his life for his flock, that the husband will love his wife that he would give his life for his wife, that the parent would love their children this way, that we love one another as brothers in Christ. His way is love. It is not an invitation; it is a command. We were created to love, to love God and to love one another. This is the way to happiness in our hearts.
Jesus: You are My beloved apostles of love that I have called in this room this day. Who will I send if you say "no"?. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. This is My movement to go into the world to help lead the strayed ones to My Heart. As you go to the churches, the schools, and the families, they will be led through the consecration to Our Hearts of love. You are My chosen ones. You are My apostles. I am giving to you an abundant grace that you will become one in Me. I am begging you to answer this request. You can say "no" and turn away. You can focus on My messenger. You can say it is somebody else’s job. I am calling you this day. On November the 13th, you were called by Me. It is an urgent request that you spread the consecration to this world. This is the good news: if you comply with My Mother’s wishes at Fatima, many hearts will be turned to hearts of love and many souls will be saved. I am begging you to listen to this message. To give yourselves, give yourselves to the Heart of My Mother. It is in her pure and sinless Heart that you will go into My Heart and be united in such oneness with Me. I love you. I love you. I love you. To My death on the cross, I loved you. I beg you, My beloved ones, to help Me to spread the consecration to this world.
4. Messenger: See Jesus at the pillar. See His flesh torn. See how deep the wounds are. See the angry faces of the men that are beating Him, their hearts filled with hatred, filled with the work of the devil. And His Heart was torn within His chest for He loved those men that beat Him and tore His flesh.
5. Jesus: I give you Myself, My beloved ones. This day I give you Myself in the Eucharist. I long and I thirst for your love. I am consumed with love for you. I will never abandon you. I am thirsting, thirsting, thirsting for your love. Will you come to Me and pour your love out to Me? I want your love. I want you to come to Me and tell Me how you love Me. I am God. I am love. I want this love from you. I am alive, I am alive, I am alive and I am treated as a dead object. I deliver these messages to you. I know your heart. I know each heart in this room and I want your love. I want this love relationship with you. Will you say no to Me? Will you turn away or will you give your heart to Me? Will you spend the moments with Me after Communion when I am waiting and longing to be so close to you? Will you tell Me, "Oh Jesus, I love You. I love You. I love You. I love You, God." This is what I want to hear from you. You are longing and thirsting and wanting love, and I have this love to give to you. And you want to give your love, but you are rejected by many. I am waiting for this love. Will you give it to Me? I will never reject you. I will not abandon you. I am your God. You were created to love and to be loved. I am Jesus. I am alive and I am waiting for your love.
6. Messenger: To be wrapped in rapture, in the embrace of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, to be in that place where there is no wanting, to be in a place where there is total peace, to be wrapped by love itself, to be in the deepest chamber of the Heart of Christ, to be filled with everything, to be satisfied-this is what we will have for all eternity if we love and serve Him. His Heart is a little heaven on earth. He wants us to go to His Heart now and to share in this deep burning love that He has for us, but we are afraid. We do not want to get too close to our beloved Jesus, which keeps us at an arm’s length from Him. He is thirsting, thirsting, thirsting, for love from souls that He loves and how few souls come to Him and outpour their burning love back to Him. How He waits for that one precious soul to come, to be with Him as He is waiting in the tabernacle for that soul to come and to be before the tabernacle and say, "Jesus, I love You. I love You. I love You," to recognize Him as alive and present with His divine love. He wants us to be one in our hearts, but we are rigid. At the Mass, we are rigid. We are not connected. It is in the Shepherds of Christ movement, as more and more consecrate their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that we will be united in one heart, that we will be united in the Hearts of love, the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that our hearts will burn for love for each other. We are one body in Him. Look at how we are. We beep our horns at each other and say vile things and many curse the Lord. Are our hearts cold or are our hearts a burning furnace as Jesus wants us to be?
Jesus: You are My soldiers of love. I am asking you this day to consecrate your hearts all through the day. To give yourself to Me. I am Jesus. I gave Myself for love of you.
7. Messenger: See Jesus at the pillar and experience in all your senses this picture. Do you hear the blows as it hits the flesh of Jesus? Do you see Him clearly with your eyes? Do you see the light in the room. Do you hear the angry cries of the men? This is the Almighty God, bound at the pillar, in a human body, nailed to a cross. At any second, He could have released Himself, but because of His furnace of burning love within His most Sacred Heart, He gave Himself for love of us.
Jesus: I am Jesus. I am giving Myself to you this day, but I am rejected and forgotten and ignored, treated with indifference, treated with hatred. I am treated as a dead object. I am calling you, I am alive, I am alive, I am alive and I am begging you, My beloved apostles, to spread the good news to this earth. Many souls will suffer the pains of hell forever and ever. And as you spread this consecration, hearts will be turned to hearts of love. I am alive and I live in you.
8. Song: "Come Unto Me All Who Are Weary..."
Jesus: The time is at hand for many souls this day will be condemned forever to the fires of hell. You can forget your brothers, but I will never forget you. I love you, My beloved ones. I loved you to My death on the cross.
9. Messenger: Jesus wanted me to read this message. This is from May the 4th in the third Blue Book. Jesus: "Dear ones, I am calling you to love your brothers. I have loved you. Would you, dear ones, lay down your lives for your brothers? How are you loving this day? Are you following Christ in your actions? I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life. You must constantly put the world aside and look to the Master for all your directions. I call you, My little ones, to holiness. I call you to pure hearts, hearts that are full of love and empty of hate and anger. I call you to guard your hearts and watch that they stay forever holy. You, My precious bride, I want your soul white. Do you criticize your dear brothers? I gave the last beat of My Heart and the last drop of My Blood for the soul you are displeased with. I would die for them this day. Will you not love them for Me? They are so precious to Me! Quit sizing up your brothers. You do such unloving things in your mind. You do not even know how unloving are your thoughts. You judge your brothers by their exteriors, by their education, by their money. You do not see the beautiful creation of God the Father. He created your brothers just perfectly and He loves His creation. Who are you to criticize His creation? Love your brothers when they are hurting. It is in your loving the hurting ones that they will see the reflection of Christ in you. Do not hold on to foolish things. One moment and your days on this earth have ended. All that remains is how you loved. Did you love God? Did you love your neighbor? Love is not selfish. It gives of itself. Its whole purpose is to draw the other closer to Jesus. Study the crucifix. It is such a comfort! I loved you so. I died for you. I would die for you alone this very day, little ones! Look at Me dying on the cross! The way to Me is to follow Me. Be Christ-like in your ways. You must study Me to know My ways. Do not give in to yourselves. My way is love. Will you be the reflection of the love of God within you? My way is the way of the cross. They persecuted Me, they hurt Me, they tore My flesh and spit on Me. They did this to Me for My love given to all! This world is not your end. You follow My ways and you move as you should toward your goal. I am Jesus, I am the Son of God. I love you so ardently. I died and shed My Blood, My beautiful Blood, for love of you. I await you this day, My little ones. I loved you so I remain with you in the Eucharist. I await, I long for you to come and share in our love. I am the tenderest of hearts. No man can be close to you as I. I love you so. I want to dwell and live within you. I want to fill you with all My love and radiate My love to your beloved brothers. I want to shine from your souls. Oh, little ones, take Me seriously. I am truly here, begging for you to live in My love. You are the light that will shine in this dark world. You will light up the darkest night with My love. The best gift you can give to this world is to busy yourself about your love affair with Me. I love you, My little ones. I love you and I want to share this love with you. Love your brothers. Do not let Satan talk in your heads and make them wrong and you right. Love them as I have loved you. Do not look at your brothers and size them up. See them with the eyes of God, the beautiful creations of the Father. Will you love My beloved ones for Me this day, or will you say "no" to My call? Love your brothers in darkness. They need your love. I am calling you to love them for Me this very day. They may scoff at you and persecute you, but you will plant a seed that I Myself will water and give sunlight to. Plant seeds of love. This is the most important seed you will plant, a seed of love. Watch it grow as I provide it with water and nourishment. I will shine on your brothers through you if you stay in My love. Be the light that shines on this dark world. They are crying out for the love of God. They are suffering. They need your love. Put yourselves aside. Die to yourselves. Live only for the love of God. If the world goes one way, you stay focused on My love. Do not follow the world. Follow the risen Christ! I love you so, little ones. I bring you new life. I fill your hearts with My love. Pray to the Holy Spirit for His gifts. Pray the Our Father. Let My Mother mother you as she mothered Me. She loved you so. She suffered so for love of you. She appears to bring you back to her beloved Son. Will you answer her call? She is calling you to put God first in your life. She is calling you to love, love of God, love of one another. Forgive your brothers. Empty your hearts of hate and anger and let go. Let all your anger go. Give Me your resentments and let Me heal your hearts. Forgiveness is the way to peace. Let go. Do not size up your brothers. Love them all. Pray for them. Unite in My love. Love is a miracle cure. Say you are sorry. Be gentle in your ways. Pray for your needs. I love you, little ones. I am with you this day. Will you answer the call and love for Me? I love you. I am your beloved Jesus. I would die this day just for you. I love you the same as I did the day I died. Turn to Me and give Me your life. I will care for you and love you. I am your Savior. I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. Let Me live in your heart!"
10. Hail Mary...
The Crowning with Thorns
1. Messenger: See our beloved Jesus crowned with thorns. See the men as they pound the thorns into His skull.
2. Did He call out? Did He say, "Why are you doing this to Me?" Do you hear Jesus? Does He scream as the men pound the thorns into His head? Jesus was silent. Think of today, all the sins of pride that are in the hearts of men, all the ugly thoughts within the heads of men. Jesus paid the price for the evilness in our hearts and the thoughts in our heads.
3. It is in consecration that our hearts are turned to hearts of love. Mary told us at Fatima that we must give our hearts to her Heart and to the Heart of her Son if we want to have peace in the world.
4. The devil is busy. He is going into the hearts and the minds of so many young children, people in all walks of life. It is our job. Jesus has given us this job: to spread this consecration. Mary, our Mother at Fatima, has asked us to go to the churches to try to set up Shepherds of Christ chapters in which people are praying in one mind and one heart for the priests, for the renewal of the Church and the world. She asks us to go to the schools, to take the rosary and the consecration, to teach little children to tell Jesus they love Him, to give their hearts to Jesus, to tell Mary that they love her and give Mary their hearts. How many things do we teach the children on this earth today with the computers, with the school, with everything that is so important? Yet we do not listen to the words of our Mother and teach them about the consecration. Mary appeared to me everyday for nine months asking that we spread this consecration to the children in the schools. This message is for you this day. She asked me to ask you to help to spread the consecration to the children in the schools.
5. Song: "Jesus we love You, Mary we love you..."
6. The Almighty God withstood the greatest torture for love of us. We do so many things that seem so important, but we do not listen to the words of our Mother, Mary, given at Fatima: that we will not have peace in this world until a sufficient number of people have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, that we must pray the rosary and do the first Saturday devotion, and make reparation to Their Hearts. Satan has blocked this message. Satan will work in our hearts so that we will not want to carry out the messages that Jesus is delivering in this rosary. The message is that this is urgent. The time is at hand. Many, many, many souls are falling into the fires of hell. This is the good news: that we take the consecration to the churches, to the schools, and to the family. We will help in the salvation of millions of souls. The Shepherds of Christ Movement is His instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. It is greatly centered in the completion of the Fatima message and these rosaries on the 13th are very important to the completion of the Fatima message. They will be taped and sent to all the chapter members. They will hear the message of Jesus and help spread this consecration to every corner of the earth.
7. When priests’ hearts are consecrated to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary and celebrating the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the fire of His love will spread across this earth and many will love Jesus with such love. For it is through the hands of His holy priests that we are fed. The world is starving for the love of God. We must pray as never before for our priests. We must take the priestly newsletter to the priests and tell them about the prayer chapters, nothing about private revelation, just praying, praying the prayers in the Prayer Manual. Jesus’ head was crowned with thorns. He suffered so much. Can we answer this cry of our beloved Savior? Can we answer the cry of our Lady and take the consecrations to the churches, to the schools, and to the family?
8. Jesus: I thirst, My beloved ones. I thirst for a drop of heartfelt love from many of My beloved priests. You must pray. It was the holy priests that comforted Me so during My Passion and I suffered so for those that do not show Me their love.
9. I am alive. I am alive. I am alive. I am treated as a dead object. Will you spread My messages of love to this world. This is the mighty medicine for this world-My burning love.
10. Hail Mary...
The Carrying of the Cross
1. Messenger: Mary kept all these things in her Heart. Be in the Heart of Mary as we meditate on this mystery of the rosary. Be in the Heart of Mary. See through her eyes her beloved Son as He carries the cross on His back and as He falls to the ground. Be in the Heart of Mary and feel her suffering. Feel the sword pierce her Heart as she looks into His eyes and she sees His eyes covered with Blood and the wounds all over His Body. Be in the Heart of Mary for Mary appeared every day for fourteen months and delivered these messages to me that many souls are going to hell. It was an urgent cry. I do not know any other way than to tell you this message but it burns in my heart and my heart is pierced with a sword, for you speak and you speak and others do not hear, but you know, and the Almighty God has given these messages to you, and Mary has appeared over and over and over again. Will you help, will you help to take this message that They have given to me and to you into this world?
2. For nine of the fourteen months, she focused on the importance of taking the rosary and the consecration to the children. Jesus is asking us to reach the children in the schools with this rosary and consecration. Jesus said to the women of Jerusalem, "Weep not for Me but for yourselves and your children." Mary said, "How hard are the hearts of so many children." How can we teach our children all these things and not teach them about the love of Jesus and Mary. Do we see Their eyes meet? Do we know the suffering that Jesus and Mary suffered? Do we care? And we know that we will suffer when we go into this world to spread this message, but the time is urgent and souls are being lost for all eternity.
3. See Jesus and see His chin hit the ground. Look into His eyes. See His love. See the crown of thorns on His head piercing His most precious head and the Blood running down His face. See the wounds all over His Body. He showed us the way. He gave His all to His death on the cross. He wants us to love one another that we would be willing to give our lives for one another. We are not loving the way Jesus is telling us to love. We are His chosen ones, and He is revealing to us the mysteries of His Heart.
4. He withstood torture, but the greatest agony was not the torture and the wounds to His Body. It was what He suffered to His Heart of pure, divine love for He loves, He loves most perfectly each and every soul.
5. Consumed with love, He calls out, "I thirst. I thirst. I want your love." Do we go to Jesus and outpour our love to Him? Do we realize that He is longing for this love?
6. Song: "I watched Him as a baby..."
Mary is calling our name out in the dark night of this world. We are the lights that Jesus and Mary want to send into the darkness with our hearts lighted with His love. Will we answer this call? Will we spread this consecration to the far ends of the earth? Do we want peace? Then we must do what our heavenly Mother has told us at Fatima.
7. Look at the wounds of our beloved Savior. How do we suffer? Do we complain?
8. The world is not like us. The world is so different than us. We must be strong and pray for the grace to do whatever He asks us to do.
9. Hail Mary...
10. Hail Mary...
1. Song: I Love You Jesus
2. Messenger: See the withered Body of Jesus as He hung on the cross. See the nails in His hands and His feet, and think of the angry men that pounded these nails into His hands and His feet, the angry men that crowned our beloved Savior with a crown of thorns, the angry men that beat Him. Think of how Jesus is treated this day. Jesus suffered. He suffered the wounds to His Body, but His greatest sufferings were not the wounds to His Body but the wounds to His Sacred Heart, the Heart of most tender love.
3. Think of how He is treated today, how He thirsts for heartfelt love. We are His chosen apostles in the Shepherds of Christ Movement. He has given to us a great grace that we will be ever closer to His Heart and to His Mother’s heart. He is thirsting for our love. See Jesus hanging on the cross. See how He suffered and how much anguish He is in. See the hurt in His Heart, and then think that the love that we give to Him this day is His comfort in all of that bitterness.
4. I looked at the window at the Center where Jesus was tied to the pillar and I was crying, and I said to Jesus, "Jesus, what were You thinking of when they were beating You on Your back?" And He said to me, "I was thinking of you sitting in the pew and telling Me how you loved Me."
5. The perfect match, the desire within us to be loved, to be loved by the Divine God. But we do not see. We do not comprehend. We go every place and look to try to satisfy this craving within us-the perfect match. And He is outpouring His divine love. He is giving Himself to us in the Eucharist. He is waiting for us in the tabernacle to come to give us an abundant sharing in His life-the perfect match. We long for love and He has the divine love that will satisfy us-the perfect match. Jesus is love. He is thirsting for our love. And we want to give ourselves, give ourselves. And we give ourselves here and many times we are rejected so we hold back and put up walls. When we give ourselves to Jesus, He accepts all our love. He wants us to give ourselves completely to Him.
6. Song: I Love You Jesus
7. Our little heaven on earth-the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Will we help to lead the strayed ones home, back to His Heart? He is giving to us this great grace in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to help us to carry this consecration to the world. He is feeding us with these messages, with these rosaries that we will be on-fire for love of Him and that we will go into these institutions and not be afraid and tell them about the love of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
8. Stand beneath the cross of Jesus. Be in the Heart of Mary. Experience what Mary experienced in her Heart as she looked at her Son, as she saw Him covered with Blood, withered, and suffering, moments before His death. Be in the Heart of Mary as she cries out as she did to me over and over again about her lost children, that would go to the fires of hell, despite all that He did. And hear her pleading as I heard her pleading to please, please go into the world and to reach the children, her little children that are suffering and in pain. What do we think of when we look at the cross of Christ? Do we realize that we carry out His life, death, and resurrection in our lives, that He died, that He rose to give us a sharing in His life, that He ascended into heaven and He no longer walks this earth? He came to show us the way that we would be His shepherds this day that would lead many to His most Sacred Heart. We are His apostles. We must pray to the Holy Spirit for the fearlessness to go into this Godless world and to carry the message of His love, for this is the good news. The more we spread this consecration, the more hearts will be turned to hearts of love, and as Mary, our Mother, promised, there will be peace when a sufficient number have consecrated their hearts to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. There is not another way. We must do as she has told us to do.
9. This is a major part of the completion of the Fatima message. We must take this mission to our hearts. We must give ourselves to Mary. It is in her pure and sinless Heart, despite our sinfulness, that she will take us deeply into the Heart of Christ and we will be one in Him, that He will operate through us and touch many of the souls in this world today that are hurting and in pain. This is a call from our beloved Savior. If you continue to focus on me, you will miss the message. This has been my fate for all the years, over five, that I have received these messages. The focus is on me, the words, and the English, and we miss the message. This is the message of Mary at Fatima that we must go into the world, carry the consecration into this world, pray the rosary, we must observe the first Saturday devotion, and we must make reparation to Their Hearts.
10. Jesus: I love you. I love you. I love you. To My death on the cross, I gave Myself to you. I give Myself to you today. This is My Body that you receive in the Eucharist. This is My Blood. Will you give yourself to Me? I will never abandon you. I will give you My Divine love. You will never be alone, My beloved one. I am with you forever and ever and ever. Will you help Me? Will you help spread My love to the hurting world. Will you take the messages that I have given in the Blue Books to this world and tell them that each and every word is My message of love that I give to them? These are rosaries from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. This rosary I have given as a tool to help to teach you so that you will be ever joined closer to My Heart. I love you. I love you. I love you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior.
end of November 13, 1996 rosary
February 13, 1997
th until October the 13th of 1917. I am Jesus. Beginning October the 13th of 1996, the Fatima message will unfold through these messages that I deliver to you on the 13th. I am Jesus. These are My messages that I am giving to you, My apostles, that I have called here, to help bring about the completion of the Fatima message. My Heart will reign, My Sacred Heart will reign in the hearts of men and from the tabernacle. Many people will love, love God with the deepest burning love. You, My beloved ones, I have called you to come this day to be My apostles to go into the world, to carry out My burning love to the souls that are suffering and in pain. Will you answer this call? You are here because I have called you. You are the apostles. You are the messengers. I am giving to you the messages to help bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart. I am Jesus. I have spoken. My Father has spoken from this church. He has delivered to you two messages that you must read in the Apostles’ Manual. The Apostles’ Manual is given to you to study that you will know what I am asking. I am asking you to go out and to carry My love letters to this world. It is through these love letters that many will know My burning love. Men will love God in a way that they have not loved God before, with a deep, burning love. It is through these letters they will know the most intimate secrets of My Heart. I love you with such love, My beloved ones. Open your heart now and listen to the messages that I deliver to you, My apostles.
This rosary was received on Thursday, February 13th, 1997 at an International Shepherds of Christ Associates Meeting at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. The rosary was led by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., spiritual director of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. The meditations and messages were given to Rita Ring during the rosary. This rosary was received live and transcribed from the recording. This live recording can be obtained by writing Shepherds of Christ Publications. All of these meditations have been discerned by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J.
The Agony in the Garden
1. Jesus: I have promised to be with you in a special way, My beloved ones. I am Jesus. I am with you this day, this special time to deliver to you messages that will help to bring about the completion of the Fatima messages. Mary appeared at Fatima from May the 13
2. R. Jesus has asked that I read the following message from the third Blue Book on June the 12
3. Song: "Oh the rosary, the rosary..."
4. R. And the Father told me on January the 5
5. And so how do we feel now? Are we persecuted? As Father said in his homily, we are suffering. But there will be the new life and there will be this new earth and we will fervently love God with the deepest love. See Jesus in the garden. I know how it has felt many times to hear Jesus call out from the tabernacle, "Come to Me. I long for that soul that loves Me so dearly, for that soul that comes to Me and just outpours their love to Me." See Jesus in the garden and see the sweat come from His brow on the ground. For His greatest agony was not the agony of knowing that He would suffer, of knowing the wounds, His greatest agony was for the neglect, for the indifference, for the hatred, for what is inside of the hearts of men when He is love and He longs for love and He wants us to love one another. The greatest agony was the agony within His most Sacred Heart filled with divine love.
6. Song: "I come to you with greatest
Jesus: You are My apostles that I am calling to go into this world. And I am giving to you a heart filled with love. As you come to Me, as you come and you adore the Almighty God and you pray before the tabernacle, I outpour to you the greatest grace and you will carry My love into this world. Many will know the burning fire of My love through you.
7. R. Jesus wants intimacy with us. He wants communication with us. He gave a special message that is in the front of the book. The new messages are in the front of the book. Jesus wants this: for ten minutes every day, He wants you to take a notebook, He said a red notebook for the fire of His love, and to write in that notebook every day how you feel in your heart about your beloved Jesus. In this ten minutes that you write to Him, you will communicate to Him the desires in your heart, the troubles in your heart, the feelings that you have in your heart to the Almighty God, our Divine Lover. We will become intimate with Him as we write to Him in this love letter. And after the ten minutes of writing to Him, telling Him whatever is in our hearts, if it is love, if it is joy, we are sharing with Him intimately the depth of our heart. And then He has requested that you open the Blue Book messages which are His love letters to you and for ten minutes read love letters from Him. Read each word as if Jesus is speaking to you and hear His words of love as He outpours them to you. And after this for the following ten minutes to spend this time conversing with Jesus, being intimate with Jesus, sharing whatever is in your heart with His Heart. This tool that He has given to us will increase our intimacy with Him. How can we be intimate with Jesus if we do not really share the desires that are deep in our heart with Him? This is His tool. These are His love letters that He writes to you.
8. Oh, my beloved Jesus, I love You so much. How many times I have come to this tabernacle and I have sat before the tabernacle and I felt Your presence, the King on His throne, the Almighty God. And I have cried and cried and I have heard You call out to me and say, "I long for the soul that comes to Me and tells Me how much they love Me. I long for that soul. I want to hear the words of love from your lips. I want love from you. Bring Me souls. Bring Me souls for I long and I thirst for the precious souls that I love, that I gave My life for, that I suffered for, that I sweat Blood for. I am God. I am love. And I long for love from My beloved souls, but how few come to Me and tell Me how they love Me."
9. And so I know this Person, this Person, a Divine Person, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, that came and gave Himself for love of me and gives Himself to me every day in the Eucharist. He comes and He gives Himself to me. And I write these letters to Him and He becomes more and more alive in my heart, as I read the messages that He has delivered to me. These are His messages to bring about the reign of His Sacred Heart, where there will be such intimacy between God and man as there has never been before in the past. These are His letters given to bring about the completion of the Fatima message as Mary promised. The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. Mary appeared at Fatima. She told us her peace plan. Jesus gives to us this day the most intimate secrets into the love in His Heart.
10. Mary appeared over and over and over again. She appeared at Fatima. She appeared here in the Cincinnati area and her call was to bring in the children, the children of light, that they would consecrate their hearts to her and that she would then take them to the Heart of her Son. The plan was to bring the children to her Heart and then to lead them to these messages that would bring about the reign of His Sacred Heart. For they are Jesus’ love letters, love letters that will help us to love Him with the greatest intimacy. But Satan blocked this plan. Mary called and the people came and Satan was strong for he did not want the reign of the Sacred Heart to come. So he blocked the messages that would lead people deeply into the Heart of Jesus. The Father has assured me and in these messages that His plan will unfold despite all of the tactics of Satan and anyone to try to block these messages. These are great revelations that He has given to us, that we will know Him in a most intimate way as we have never known God before.
The Scourging at the Pillar
1. R. And so we must be protected against the wiles of the evil one for he aims to stop all messages that will take men deeply into the Heart of Christ. Mary called and the children came. And it is in consecrating our hearts to Mary that we will be able to go deeply into the Heart of Christ.
2. I sat in this chapel and received so many messages. There are so many stories given from the Father, from Jesus, and from Mary, that They have given to us to tell us about the Father’s plan. I remember sitting in this chapel and I looked at the window where Jesus was being whipped at the pillar and I said to Jesus, I said, "Jesus, what were You thinking when You were being beaten?" And He said, "I was thinking of you sitting in the pew and telling Me of your love." For Jesus suffered such bitter persecution, such bitter wounds, but the love that we give to Him was sweetness during His bitter Passion. He was beaten, His flesh was torn, His Heart was broken, for He knew all the souls that would neglect Him, hate Him, and would be condemned to hell despite all that He did. But He also knew the great love that we give to Him and it was such sweetness to His Heart as He suffered during His Passion.
3. And so the plan of the Father unfolds and He said how important this chapel is to His plan. We look at the mysteries of the rosary in the windows from the beginning, from the Annunciation all the way to when Mary is crowned Queen of Heaven and Earth. We walk these mysteries in the lives of Jesus and Mary and Their lives live in us as we meditate on the mysteries of the rosary and as we read these meditations that He has given to us. It is in these meditations that His life lives in us in a special way. He is in my heart, and my soul, and my whole being from these revelations. This is what He wants. He wants to be so one with us that He lives in us, that every word of Scripture vibrates within us as we hear the words. We know Him and we love Him in each word in scripture, in each word in the Mass. We cry. We fall to our faces. We worship, we adore the Almighty God. If we could see at this very moment, if we could see with eyes unveiled, we could not even see because of the immensity of the power of the Almighty God. He is here. God. And He is on His throne in this room and He is longing for us to tell Him of our great love for Him. Oh, Jesus, how dearly I love You. And the great gift that we are here and that God is in this room with us. Who are we that the Almighty God is here in this room with us? Oh, what a gift He has given to us. I want to cherish and love Him with all my heart for He is all my heart craves. God is here.
4. There is bitterness and there is sweetness. There is bitterness and there is sweetness. There was a time when I prayed in this chapel for years and then I was told to pray in a different place and there was bitterness. As I sat in the pew, I felt such sorrow within my heart because I had all these special rendezvous with my beautiful Jesus and Mary in this chapel, times that I met Him most intimately and I loved Him. And I did not want to leave and I went and prayed elsewhere. And He gave to me greater intimacies with Him. We are sitting here in the pew this day. We do not know what the future will hold. We only know that the Father’s plan will unfold and that men will love God with greater and greater love. Jesus is here in the tabernacle with us today, the Almighty God. Do we treasure this within our hearts? For tomorrow we may not have this great gift in the availability that we have it today. We do not know. Think of the great gifts that God has given to us in the Mass and in the Eucharist and how He is treated. I was sick and I could not go to Mass and I am writing the Mass Book. And in that book I recalled the most intimate times all through the Mass when I was so close to Jesus and He spoke to me and He told me of the great intimacy that He wants with us and that the Mass is the greatest love affair that there is, when He gives Himself to us and we give ourselves to Him. This is what the Mass is. It’s a great love affair with Jesus. And so I could not go to Mass for a week and it was so hard as it was when I could not pray in this chapel for a while. It was hard but He was there in another tabernacle and He outpoured His great gifts. God is in this room at this moment in all His might and divinity. God is present. What a great gift He gives to us. He is outpouring His grace to us at this moment. We are being saturated with His divine life. He is outpouring His love. He wants us to open our hearts and to tell Him, "Oh, Jesus, I love You." He is a Person and He is waiting for an intimate love. He is revealing to us the secrets of His Heart that we will more fervently love Him than any people before in history. He wants us to love Him, to love Him now.
5. On March the 13
6. Song: "I come to you with greatest love..."
7. Jesus: And so, My soldiers of love, I call you this day to be the soldiers that will go into the dark night and will spread My love to My beloved ones. I give to you the letters of My love. I give to you this special gift, the gift of knowing Me in the most intimate way. You must come to Me everyday. You must spend an hour with Me everyday, if you can, before the tabernacle for it is there that I give you a great sharing in My life. But if you cannot, you must spend an hour alone with Me in your home every day. In this hour I will tell you of My intimate love for you. Write to Me your letter. Read My letters to you. Spend this hour alone with Me and I will sort out in your mind all of the confusion. I will give you secrets into My Heart. I will call you to the deepest chamber of My Heart and I will give you great love. I am Jesus. You are My lovers that will carry My love to the world today. You must put aside all of the bitterness and hatred in your heart for a heart that is filled with anger cannot unite to My Heart. My way is love. You are My apostles of love. You must be loving in your hearts.
8. R. Look at Jesus tied to the pillar. See Him with the sores all over His Body and His flesh is torn. Do you see Jesus there. This is how He loved us. He loved even those men that beat Him. My beloved Jesus, I know how it is today and how hard it is to love. I beg You for the grace that my heart may be more and more like Yours for I fall and I want to love like You. It is only through Your grace that I can be better.
9. Jesus: I am giving to you great grace in the Shepherds of Christ Movement to come ever closer to My Heart. I am asking you to spread the chapters to this world. I am asking you to pray the prayers, to consecrate your hearts all through the day, to say the Holy Spirit prayer and the consecration prayers that you will be joined in one mind and one heart for you are My shepherds that will go into the darkness and will help unite all of the people with the fire of My love.
The Crowning With Thorns
1. R. And the King will reign on His throne. All men will love God with a burning love. This great era will come soon. He is giving to us great grace at this moment that we will know Him more intimately, that we will be able to help carry out what the Father is asking us to do to bring about the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of Mary’s Immaculate Heart.
2. So Mary appeared at Fatima and she told us what we must do. We must carry the consecration into this world, to the church, to the family, to the school. It is in giving our hearts to Mary that we become children of light, that the Holy Spirit works within our hearts to make us more and more like Jesus. And that when we go to the Heart of Mary in her pure and Immaculate Heart, we can then go into the Heart of Christ and unite to Him.
3. There will be this great era in which men will do what the Father wills them to do. There will be great love among men. We will live as the Father intended us to live. It is in the Shepherds of Christ Movement that He is calling us to be one in His Heart. And as we are one in His Heart and as we spread the consecrations, we lead the strayed ones home to His Heart.
4. See the Heart of Jesus surrounded by a crown of thorns. See His head pierced with a crown of thorns. He is the King. He is the King of heaven and earth. He does not wear a crown of jewels but He wears a crown of thorns for He longs for love. He gave Himself for love of us. It is up to us to give ourselves to Him in love and to give ourselves to one another in love. His Heart is a heart of love. He wants us to be one with each other and to be one in Him.
5. And so how is it that I can say, "I can love you, but not love you. And I can love you, and not love you" when the Heart of Jesus loves all souls. He gave His life for each and every soul. If I am divided in my heart toward any person, I am dividing myself from Jesus, for I will not be able to unite in the deepest union with Him when there is anger and bitterness and hatred in my heart. So we are hurting ourselves when we are hating and feeling angry in our hearts towards others. His Heart is pure, His Heart is love. He gave Himself for each and every soul. He loved those that crowned Him with thorns, that tore His flesh. He walked with the wounds wide open on His Body and He loved those men. He did not shout at them. He was not arrogant. He walked and He gave Himself for love of each and every soul.
6. Jesus: You are My soldiers of love. I am calling you to be the soldiers that will help bring about this great era.
7. Hail Mary...
8. R. And the soldiers walked across the earth. And you could tell that they were soldiers for Christ for they loved one another, they lived in harmony, they saw the problem, and they worked together to figure out the problem according to the Father’s will for His honor and glory. The Kingdom of God is at hand. We are the people that He is calling to help bring about this great era in which the King will reign on His throne. But we cannot be divided with each other. We must love and do the Father’s will.
9. Jesus: I give to you these messages, My beloved ones, to bring about the reign of My Heart. They are the directions that I am giving to you. You will be My lights that will shine in the darkness. But you must surrender. You must do as the Father is asking you to do. You must come each day and spend this hour alone with Me.
10. R. Jesus gave to me a message last week and He said that the bombs would fly around us. And He said only those that spent this hour would be the ones that would survive. For Satan is trying to stop us. He knows that we have been called, the apostles, to help bring about this era. We cannot do it on our own. It only is in holiness that we can do this. It is only by God’s might that we can do this. If we do not spend the hour alone with God every day, we will have a problem. So Jesus gave to us this special tool of writing these letters so that we will be more intimate with Him. In this time we will share the most intimate desires of our heart with Jesus. This is what He wants, intimacy with us.
The Carrying of the Cross
1. R. Let us be there next to Mary as she walks and she sees her Son with a cross on His back. She sees Him covered with Blood. He is not clothed in a golden robe. He is clothed in a cloak of dried Blood and the cross bears heavy on His back. And they poke at Him and they laugh at Him and they scorn Him. Think of how we are and how we worry about what other people think of us. How we worry about how they are looking at us, what we are wearing. Was Jesus thinking about what people were thinking of Him when He walked with a cross on His back?
2. His Heart was consumed with the
greatest divine love. He was filled with such love for men. His
greatest agony was not the poking, not the bleeding, not the torn
flesh but His greatest agony was the rejection. Think of how it is
in your life. Think of how it is when you feel rejected and you do
not feel loved. How painful that is. Think of Jesus carrying the
weight of the sins of men on His back, loving them with the most
perfect love, and seeing before His eyes all of the men that would
hate Him and ignore Him and not even have a thought of Him, that
would go to the Holy Eucharist, that would come to the church and
not even realize that He is there. Think of the people how many
times they walk in front of the tabernacle and they do not even
genuflect and recognize the Almighty God, the King of all kings,
truly present. God, God is there as He is here.
Song: "In this very room there’s quite enough love for one like me..."
R. Jesus, Lord Jesus, is in this very room. How are our hearts for our King? Is the King of all kings reigning in our hearts? Or are there places in our hearts where there are debris and bitterness where we love some and we hate others? How are our hearts? Oh, Jesus, King of all kings, give to us the grace to be more like You.
3. I love Jesus so much and I want to be so one with Him, but it is so hard. I know that I must pray more and more. And He is showing to me more and more every day that it is in this hour that I spend alone with Him that this is the true treasure after the Mass and the Holy Eucharist, that this is the treasure. That Satan attacks and he comes as a wolf in sheep’s clothing, if I do not have this intimate time with Him everyday. Just as Jesus said, He said "If we do not spend time alone with Him that the devil will tear us to shreds because of the great mission that God has called us to in the Shepherds of Christ Movement." The plan of the Father will unfold. And it will unfold around us for this is Jesus’ plan for the renewal of the Church and the world. You have been called, an apostle. I have been called, an apostle, and I must spend this time alone with Him every day or Satan will cause us to act in ways that are not like God.
4. Hail Mary...
5. "He put another parable before them, ‘The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. While everybody was asleep his enemy came, sowed darnel all among the wheat, and made off. When the new wheat sprouted and ripened, then the darnel appeared as well. The owner’s laborers went to him and said, "Sir, was it not good seed that you sowed in your field? If so, where does the darnel come from?" He said to them, "Some enemy has done this." And the laborers said, "Do you want us to go and weed it out?" But he said, "No, because when you weed out the darnel you might pull up the wheat with it. Let them both grow till the harvest; and at harvest time I shall say to the reapers: First collect the darnel and tie it in bundles to be burnt, then gather the wheat into my barn." ’ " (Matt. 13: 24-30)
6. R. The Father gave me a very strong message in this chapel and He said that I should read the accounts of Noah. I have not been taught greatly in the Scriptures. I only know what Jesus has taught me and what I have read. I went and read the account of Noah and someone that was typing the rosary said, "Exactly what you said was in Matthew." And so I read this from Matthew 24:37-44. It says: "As it was in Noah’s day, so will it be when the Son of man comes. For in those days before the Flood people were eating, drinking, taking wives, taking husbands, right up to the day Noah went into the ark, and they suspected nothing till the Flood came and swept them all away. This is what it will be like when the Son of man comes. Then of two men in the fields, one is taken, one is left; of two women grinding at the mill, one is taken, one is left. So stay awake, because you do not know the day when your master is coming. You may be quite sure of this, that if the householder had known at what time of the night the burglar would come, he would have stayed awake and would not have allowed anyone to break through the wall of his house. Therefore, you too must stand ready because the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect."
7. And Mary said, "The time is nigh that the children of light walk next to the children of darkness." And she called and she called and she called and men in their willfulness ignored her call. How do we think that the Father expected us to respond to the calling of our heavenly Mother. We are to obey our earthly mother but look at how we have disobeyed our heavenly Mother at Fatima.
8. She appeared over and over and over again and she called to the children of light to come to her Heart. And it was there that she would take them to these messages to lead men deeply into the Heart of her Son. But Satan blocked these messages. Mary appears now as she did not appear before. She appears on the building in Florida. On December the 19
9. The time is nigh.
10. The more that we spread the consecration, the more souls will be turned to children of light. Mary has told us at Fatima what we must do. Jesus is giving to us these messages to help bring about the completion of the Fatima message in which His Heart will reign and her Heart will triumph.
Jesus Dies on the Cross
1. R. In John 16: 23-28, it says, "When that day comes, you will not ask me any questions. In all truth I tell you, anything you ask from the Father he will grant in my name. Until now you have not asked anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and so your joy will be complete. I have been telling you these things in veiled language. The hour is coming when I shall no longer speak to you in veiled language but tell you about the Father in plain words. When that day comes you will ask in my name; and I do not say that I shall pray to the Father for you, because the Father himself loves you for loving me, and believing that I came from God. I came from the Father and have come into the world and now I am leaving the world to go to the Father."
2. Jesus has told me that He is giving His teachings to us in plain talk. He has given twenty books of messages since the end of 1993. As we read these messages we know Him more and more and He lives within our hearts. Every word in the Scriptures penetrates our hearts as a two-edged sword. The more that I read these messages, the more that every word comes alive to me in the Scriptures and in the Mass. He is unveiling the Scriptures in these messages and He is writing the messages of His love on our hearts in plain talk.
3. Jesus appeared on December the 5
4. I saw Jesus on the cross on December the 5
5. And what is the mighty medicine for the sick world, for the world that is hurting, that longs for love, that has suffered so many abuses? What is the mighty medicine? It is the burning love of Jesus Christ. It must be in the hearts of men. As men give themselves in consecration to the Heart of Mary and to the Heart of Jesus, the Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign in their hearts and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph.
6. There is a Man hanging on the cross and He does not have to speak. If we study Him, we will see His undying, everlasting love.
7. Jesus: I have delivered to you this day this rosary, My beloved ones. I want your love. I want you to come to My Heart. I want you to give Me your heart, all through the day to tell Me, "Oh, Jesus, how I love You and I give myself to You." I will be King and Center of your heart when you come to Me and you spend time with Me after you have received Holy Communion, when you come to Me and you spend time before the tabernacle, when you spend intimate moments with Me in your room at home. I want intimacy with you. It takes time to be intimate. I am Jesus. I am the Almighty God. I have all that you need. You must come to Me and I will heal your wounds, I will love you and I will give you My divine love.
8. R. And how do we feel when we go to the tabernacle? How do we feel when we go to the tabernacle or when we spend time alone with Him? He gives us great gifts, gifts of peace and joy in our hearts. There is not another way. We must spend this time alone with Him or as He said in the message the bombs are going to fly around us. And if we do not have this intimate time with Him, Satan will tear us to shreds.
9. We give our hearts to Mary and she takes us into the deepest chambers of the Heart of her Son.
10. There is a Man hanging on the cross.
He gave Himself for love of us. He did not holler and scream. In His
last dying words He gave us His Mother. We must give ourselves to
our Mother Mary and give ourselves to Him.
Jesus: I am Jesus, My beloved ones. This is the message that I give to you on the 13th of February to help with the completion of the Fatima message. I am asking you to carry these rosaries and messages to the far corners of the earth for I give to you My love letters to bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart. You are the apostles that will help bring about the reign of the Sacred Heart. You are the messengers. I have called you. I have chosen you. You must do the Father’s will. I am giving to you the directions in these messages that are needed to help bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart. The Shepherds of Christ Movement is major in bringing about the renewal of the Church and the world. You have been called to this movement. Satan will try to lead you astray by doing other good works. He will cause division in your hearts. You must know that I, Jesus Christ, am calling you this day. You are a major part of the completion of the Fatima message. You are part of the Father’s plan. You have been called to this chapel and great miracles will happen in your heart this day if you open your heart to Me. I love you. I am waiting for your most intimate love.
1. Rita Ring, God’s Blue Book Vol. 3, Shepherds of Christ Publications p. 122.
2. Rita Ring, God’s Blue Book Vol. 2, Shepherds of Christ Publications p. 159.
3. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
4. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co.
5. Scripture quotations are taken from The New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic Edition, Doubleday and Co."
Give a gift that lasts.
$10.00 each plus shipping
Shepherds of Christ
We can send Fr. Joe's
homily book to a priest for 75¢.
Can you please help us getthese homilies to the priests?
Please help us with your donation.
Call Shepherds of Christ
NEW! — 11" St. Michael - $40.00 plus shipping
Prayer Cards available
Holy Spirit Prayer Act of Consecration to
Immaculate Heart of Mary
Act of Consecration to
Sacred Heart of Jesus
Prayer for Priests
|Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass|
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Available for .25¢ each plus postage
Call Shepherds of Christ
Prayer Card 4" x 6"
.50¢ each plus postage
size 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
$1.00 plus postage
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 12
Limpias - 8
Immaculate Heart w/glass - 18
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 18
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 18
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 18
Infant of Prague w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass - 24
Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass - 24
Sorrowful Mother w/glass - 24
I Heart - Ivory w/glass - 24
I Heart of Mary w/glass - 24
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Guadalupe w/glass - 28
Our Lady of Grace w/glass - 24
Our Lady-Mt. Carmel w/glass - 24
Fatima w/glass - 11
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 12
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 15
Fatima w/glass - 18
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 18
Pilgrim Virgin w/glass - 27
St. Padre Pio
Pieta - Marble
Pieta - Color
St. Anthony - 18
St. Francis - 18
St. Joseph - 18
St. Therese - 18
St. Rita - 18
St. Clare - 12
St. Rita - 12
St. Padre Pio - 12
Divine Mercy - 12
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Size Price Quantity
St. Padre Pio
$100 St. Philomena
$100 St. Philomena
$65 St. Joseph
$65 St. Francis
$65 St. Anthony
$65 St. Rita
$65 St. Therese
$65 Pieta - Color 15" $75 Pieta - Marble 15" $75 Holy Family
$60 St. Padre Pio - standing
$40 St. Padre Pio - sitting
$50 St. Rita
$40 St. Claire
$25 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$500 Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
Infant of Prague w/glass
Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$500 Sacred Heart -Blessing w/glass
Sorrowful Mother w/glass
$500 Immaculate Heart of Mary w/glass
$300 Immaculate Heart - Ivory w/glass
$300 Sacred Heart of Jesus w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Lourdes w/glass
$300 Our Lady of Grace w/glass
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel w/glass
18" $300 Our Lady of Guadalupe w/glass
$250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
$160 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 15" $200 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass 18" $250 Pilgrim Virgin w/glass
Call for Shipping Price (1-888-211-3041)
IN Tax (7%) City
Shipping State Zip
Shepherds of Christ
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
Call Shepherds of Christ
Fr. Joe's Homily Books
Guiding Light - Cycle A
The Word Alive in Our Hearts
Guiding Light - Cycle B
Focusing on the Word
Guiding Light - Cycle C
Feed My Soul
Fr. Carter's Books
Priestly Newsletter Book I
July 1994 - June 1996
Priestly Newsletter Book 2
1996 - 1999
Priestly Newsletter Book 3
4 Newsletters & Prayers
Response to God's Love
by Jesus and Mary 1994
Tell My People$10.00
The Pain and the Joy
Synopsis of the Spiritual Life
Priestly Newsletter on CD
2000 - Issue 1
Priestly Newsletter on CD
2000 - Issue 2
Fr. Pasquini's Books
Prayers and Meditations
In Imitation of Two Hearts
For those suffering or
in Nursing Homes
Light, Happiness and Peace
Journeying through traditional
Medicine of Immortality
Prayers and Meditations - will assist the reader in growth toward a deeper understanding of the mystery of the Eucharist
Ecce Fides - Pillar of Truth
Ideal for RCIA, Adult & Youth Bible Study, Homeschooling, Catholic
Shepherds of Christ Newsletters
2006 - 2008
DVDs and CDs by Fr. Pasquini
Prayers on the Ocean
Nursing Home Mass DVD
Medicine of Immortality
Read by Rita Ring
2 CDs - $17.00
In Imitation of Two Hearts DVD
by Fr. John
Nursing Home Mass CD
Holy Spirit Novena DVD
Divine Mercy Chaplet DVD
Call Shepherds of Christ
Available for $10.00 plus postage
Call Shepherds of Christ
God’s Blue Books
God’s Blue Book 1 –
Teachings to Lift You Up
God’s Blue Book 4 –
The Love of the Hearts of
Jesus and Mary
God’s Blue Book 2 –
The Fire of His Love
God’s Blue Book 5 –
So Deep Is the Love of His Heart
God’s Blue Book 3 –
Love God, Love One Another
(Fr. Carter's favorite)
God’s Blue Book 6 –
He Calls Us to Action
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Rosaries from the
Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Rosary Meditations for
Parents and Children's
Mysteries of Light 1
Mysteries of Light 2
Little People & Elderly Rosary Book
We are trying to get
Response to God's Love
and the Mass Book out.
Anybody who wants to help us
with a donation to get these 2 books
out in the Priestly/hierarchy mailing —
Please call Shepherds of Christ
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
The China Church is over 140 years old
and we pray in there 24 hours a day.
It needs stucco and so does
the community building.
Can you please help us?
Call Shepherds of Christ
Likewise the priest house
is 150 years old.
Jesus told us to repair it
which we have been doing.
We need $13,000.00 for this work.
You can help put the Blue Book V
in the hands of 1,000 people
we need $1,200 postage for this
It is ready to go
Call Shepherds of Christ
Crucifix — hand carved by Felix
Available for $750.00
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page