| Shepherds of Christ
June 18, 2009
June 19th Holy Spirit
The Novena Rosary
The church needs to have the stucco replaced
and also the community building.
It is about $38,000 to repair it.
People pray in the church 24 hours a day.
We have prayed in there for 11 years.
The archdiocese gave the church to us
for this purpose for a small price.
Can you help us?
Available for $10.00 each plus postage
June 18, 2009
June 1, 2000
MONTH of the SACRED HEART
A Burning Heart I give you
(to be used on June 2, 2000)
(PRAY ON RED IMAGE ROSARY IF AVAILABLE)
Agony in the garden
I loved you so much I gave Myself for you.
You do not fully comprehend how real I am.
You wander a barren desert.
You make this world your God.
This is My Mission to help bring about the Reign of My Heart.
Look at My red rosary, think of the drops of red Blood I shed in the garden for you.
Blood coming from My pores.
Blood mixed with water.
You are the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I give you such dignity - you do not comprehend.
Scourging at the Pillar
I was whipped for your sins of hatred and disharmony, the stubborn ways you act that come from deep in your heart.
Look at My red rosary, think of My Precious Blood I shed for you.
My Heart is an endless furnace of love.
The men were full of hatred in their hearts, they whipped Me and I loved them so much.
I love the souls today that laugh at Me and make fun of Jesus, fun of My Name, that raise themselves indignantly over Me.
They whip Me today, the way they treat Me.
They tear My Flesh.
My Heart beats for My beloved ones.
I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Look at the picture of My Heart on Blue Book II - It is a furnace of endless love.
Crowning with Thorns
In this month of the Sacred Heart spend time reading My personal love letters to you in My Blue Books.
Hear Me whisper My gentle words of love.
See My red Blood pour down My cheeks from the thorns. Look at the red rosary, think how much I love you. Carry it with you. Look at My picture, think of My deep love. Let My Sacred Heart remind you of My burning love.
Look at My Mother's picture on the building. God loves you so much, He gave you this gift of Mary on the building. Are you grateful?
See My pierced head.
See the Blood on My cheek.
See the Consecrated Host in the Mass.
See My Blood poured out for you.
Gaze upon the Exposed Eucharist.
I am there, I remain with you in such love.
Carrying of the Cross
A heavy cross I carried on My back.
Why do you think you should not suffer?
My Blood was red, My Heart is a symbol of My great love.
My walk to Calvary was painful.
I paid the price for the sins of today.
Do you have to go with the world? Quit watching the filthy movies and the dirt on television.
It hurts My Heart to see you won't take a stand for Me.
Don't visit places where people are sinning. It hurts My Heart that you do that.
My Heart bleeds when you say yes when you mean no, and no when you mean yes. Don't confuse matters, that is from Satan. Tell the truth.
I called you to be an Apostle of My Sacred Heart. Will you serve Me?
My dear soul, I love you to say to Me when receiving the Eucharist, "I scarce can breathe when You come into Me."
My dear soul, I do love you so, so much, see My red Blood shed for you.
My dear soul, see My bleeding hands and feet.
My dear soul, look at the crucifix.
My dear soul, the most important thing you do everyday is going to Mass and receiving Me.
My dear soul, tell others of the gift of Myself in the Eucharist.
My dear soul, do you like favors, ice cream, candy? My dear soul, I give you Myself, I am the Son of God.
My dear soul, during this month of the Sacred Heart, pray this rosary, look at My red rosary, think of My drops of Blood. Oh My soul, it is Blood I shed for you.
- Unite to the Mass at every moment. Feel united as a body.
- My dear soul, My Mass is a gift I give to you. Love your priests, pray for them, the Church and the world. Oh My dear soul, the more you do for Me the more you will unite to Me. I am the Chief Shepherd of the Flock, I give My prayers to you. I will give the greatest graces to anyone who says My prayers and promotes My prayers. Churches that have prayer chapters, even small, will experience the greatest grace. They will turn into little cities of light, run by Me to give honor to Me and devotion to My Eucharistic Heart. I will bless abundantly all churches which have prayer chapters. In this month of June, the month of My Sacred Heart, I implore you to spread My prayer chapters. This is My plan to help enormously to renew the Church and the world.
I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Chief Shepherd of the Flock. My Heart is on fire for love of you, I loved you to My death on the cross. What did I think of on the cross? I thought of you. I knew you by name, I gave Myself as a sacrifice for you. Oh I love you, I am the Sacred Heart, I love you so much. My Heart is a burning furnace of love.
end of June 1, 2000 rosary
June 2, 2000
R. A rosary given June 2, 2000, second day of the month of the Sacred Heart, to be used June 3, 2000. (Do at 6:20 prayers if possible).
Jesus: My chosen ones, pray this rosary June 3, 2000.
- I gave My life for you.
- How precious you are to Me.
- This is the month of My Sacred Heart.
- My Heart is on fire for you.
- Thomas did not believe until he touched My wounds.
- Where is your faith?
- My Mother appears, one so fair, for those who are filled with doubt to remind you she is there as your spiritual Mother.
- See the glory of that first Easter morn.
- See Me clothed in white, Victorious after the brutal death.
- I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the risen Lord is with you today in the Eucharist.
Jesus: I ascended into heaven, I left you here to help continue the work I began.
- I am the Bread of Life.
- I am the One Who saves.
- I am the One Who sets the captives free.
- I open the minds of the blind.
- I gave My Apostles the power to forgive sins.
- I gave you My Church, My Bride.
- I sent the Holy Spirit to come to you.
- I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- The Spirit of Truth comes to you.
- You must walk in the ways of truth.
Descent of the Holy Spirit
- On that Pentecost the Holy Spirit came upon them in tongues of fire.
- Where they were once blind they could see.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to come alive in your hearts. Pray the Holy Spirit Novena I gave you. It is for your Church and your world, for you and your family, for healing, for protection from the evil one. It is to help you be My spouse
- Say often, "Oh Holy Spirit, enkindle in me the fire of God's love."
- See the fire from My Heart.
- See the love of God as a burning furnace, a flame of the deepest intensity, beyond your human comprehension.
- Pray the Holy Spirit Novena as a body at 6:20, being united to all others all over the world.
- Have the pictures of these mysteries fixed in your mind. See Mary and the Apostles and the fire above their heads. Meditate on this mystery. Meditate how the Apostles were no longer afraid, but fearless.
- Say, "Oh Holy Spirit, fill US WITH the FIRE of God's love."
- Sing: Come Holy Ghost, think of every word, pray to Him with all your hearts as you sing. Feel the words deep in your hearts. The Holy Spirit is your God.
- Mary was taken into heaven.
- Mary is Mother of all.
- Mary has an Immaculate Heart.
- Mary is model.
- You must think of the great feast to end this month and the great feast to begin next month.
Look forward to the feast of the Sacred Heart all month.
Look forward to the feast of the Immaculate Heart.
The day July 5 is very important to My Mother, I want a great celebration in Florida.
- Mary appears on the building for her children.
- Mary's peace plan was given at Fatima.
- Mary's promises for those that recite the rosary are:
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.31
- The promises of My Sacred Heart given to St. Margaret Mary are:
- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their homes.
- I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
- I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
- I will bestow a large blessing on all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
- Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
- I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
- I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
- I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the first Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
- The promise I made to your Founder is:
I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit.
- Mary told her children to wear the scapular and pray the rosary.
- Mary wants peace, the Father wants peace. God wants you to be children of love.
- Mary will be recognized by her children.
- You must spread the devotion of the First Saturdays and tell them Mary has given a great promise to those that observe the 5 First Saturdays.
- I promise you great things for observing the First Fridays.
- I promise you great things for spreading devotion to My Heart.
- I will write your name in My Heart if you heed My wishes.
- I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus on fire for love of you.
- I will reign in all hearts.
- R. The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. Alleluia, the risen LORD is with us today.
end of June 2, 2000 rosary
June 3, 2000
Month of the Sacred Heart
The Joyful Mysteries to be used on June 4, 2000.
1. My Heart is an endless furnace of love.
2. My Heart is that of the Divine God.
3. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary.
4. I am the Son of God.
5. I am He Who comes to fill you with My life.
6. My staff I hold in My hand.
7. I come announced by the messenger (the angel).
8. Mary accepted.
9. Let My life transform you.
10. The incarnation goes on in you.
1. I come a Babe in the arms of Mary.
2. I am the Savior of the World.
3. My love is eternal.
4. My Heart is on fire for you.
5. A child carried in the womb of the Virgin Mary.
6. A Heart filled with love.
7. My endless love I pour out to you now.
8. Come and be with Me.
9. On the long hot days of summer, feel the love I give to you.
10. Sufferings are gifts I give you. The sufferings are given to draw you closer to Me.
Birth of Jesus
1. A little Baby carried in the womb of the Mother.
2. Mary takes you as a little baby into her Immaculate Heart.
3. In her Heart, the Holy Spirit transforms you more and more into My image, if you cooperate with the grace I give you.
4. O Holy Spirit, come and fill the hearts that are weary.
5. O Holy Spirit, fill them with fire.
6. O Holy Spirit, enlighten the blinded minds.
7. O Holy Spirit, spark a fire burning in the children of Mary.
8. O Holy Spirit, it is a light and love the children of Mary seek in their hearts.
9. O Holy Spirit, enlighten the little babies' eyes.
10. O Holy Spirit, let them see God and hear the voice of the Good Shepherd.
1. Oh a little Child, God-made-man.
2. Taken to the temple.
3. Simeon foretold, ...'Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel...' (Lk 2:34).
4. Oh Heart of Mary pierced by a sword, oh Mary help us endure the sufferings of life.
5. Oh Heart of Mary, help us to spread the rosary.
6. Oh Heart of Mary, help us to teach the world how to pray the rosary.
7. Oh Mary so fair, protect us from the devil and all that could come against us as we spread the rosary.
8. Oh Mary most pure, we humbly pray for this grace.
9. On this first Saturday of June, 2000, Mary help us, Jesus help us. Dear Father, Son and Holy Spirit help us. Amen.
10. Into the arms of our Mother we give ourselves as little dependent children of our God.
Finding in the Temple
1. You must obey your God.
2. I am a just God. All your deeds will be judged.
3. I am just!!
4. So many are lost, today.
5. At the end of this rosary, I ask you to see Me, My hands on either side of My Heart. I want you to see the fire, I want you to see My eyes, I want you to see Me, a Child in the temple, 12 years old. I want you to know I gave My life for you.
6. My life is given for you. My love is an endless furnace of love that does not flicker.
7. I am the Son of God.
8. Pray for the children of Mary to find their way home to My Heart.
9. Oh children, be humble.
10. Oh children pray for enlightenment, go to the spiritual womb of your Mother, she is your spiritual mother. Oh My children go to her now.
On this 3rd day of the month of My Sacred Heart, I ask you to show My picture before this rosary.
On the left I want Mary with the babe, as in the church in China, Indiana. On the right I want My Sacred Heart.
I want you to see yourself as a little babe in the arms of Mary. Put your little body in her arms. I want you to see yourself this way now.
I want you to think of yourself as a child, a child of God, learning to be like God in your ways.
God is your Father, Mary your Mother, pray this rosary to your Father and Mother for help.
See yourself in the spiritual womb of your Mother being more and more formed in My image.
My little sweet baby, I love you so much.
I am the Sacred Heart.
end of June 3, 2000 rosary
Holy Card 4" x 6"
.50¢ each plus postage
size 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
$1.00 plus postage
Prayer Cards available
2" x 3"
Holy Spirit Prayer Act of Consecration to
Immaculate Heart of Mary
Act of Consecration to
Sacred Heart of Jesus
Prayer for Priests
|Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass|
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Available for .25¢ each plus postage
Betty is a handmaid who has prayed in the
China Church for 11 years. To get from her
house to the church she uses a walker and
must go over a creek and a little bridge.
We wanted a little place she could rest
by the Church. We need about $1,000 to
make this happen. Can you help us?
We are trying to get
Response to God's Love
and the Mass Book out.
Anybody who wants to help us
with a donation to get these 2 books
out in the Priestly/hierarchy mailing —
Please call Kathleen 1-888-211-3041
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
The China Church is over 140 years old
and we pray in there 24 hours a day.
It needs stucco and so does
the community building.
Can you please help us?
Call Kathleen 1-888-211-3041
Likewise the priest house
is 150 years old.
Jesus told us to repair it
which we have been doing.
We need $13,000.00 for this work.
You can help put the Blue Book V
in the hands of 1,000 people
we need $1,200 postage for this
It is ready to go
You can help put Fr. Joe's homily
book in the hands of
1,000 priests — it costs $1,100
This can help 1,000 parish priests
talk about Covenant for Lent
Please help us
It is ready to go
Call Kathleen 1-888-211-3041
Call Kathleen to Order any of the items below