Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
June 27, 2000
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Messenger: Include Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center in 6:20 prayers.
Messenger: The days of this month quickly come to an end as we approach the glorious Feast of the Sacred Heart.
We look at the days of struggle and joy and the hard reality of persevering and giving to Him even when it was hard or may have seemed impossible at times. This has helped bring forth fruit for the kingdom.
It has been that constant "yes" to Him, even when we may have felt we did it so poorly at times, that has helped us grow more steadily despite our imperfections.
One day, one moment, one more time we went ahead when it was difficult, as if driven by a force within. This has helped us come to the end of a beautiful portrait, a beautiful picture of what our God truly wishes for this earth.
It was a "yes" when we would have rather sat and enjoyed that lavishing dinner, but we knew the timing was crucial and He called then and it was important that in that moment we answer His call.
He did not say to His Father when He was in the garden, today I will dine and celebrate a fun evening. He drank the cup that led to the victory and the taste was truly bitter and sweet. The bitterness of a night, one in which the intensity of the upcoming events were graphically painted in His Heart and Soul and He said yes to the Father. The victory was at hand.
And so every day, every moment, we taste this cup, one that is bitter-sweet, we experience the paschal mystery of death-resurrection, we yield to a new day that may be filled with sacrifice and suffering as it unfolds. We may see ourselves as imperfectly operating, but the deep desire embedded in our souls is that victory to help save souls, to help bring children to the kingdom.
Oh, do we not cry with joy to be so connected to the Divine Bridegroom always with us? I lay my crucifix next to me as I sleep and I feel His presence, God, the Divine Bridegroom Who gave His life to His death on the cross for love of me. He is with me, day and night always in this struggle to help save souls. I share this with my Divine Lover. As I identify with Him more and more, I feel the driving force within me, it drives me to want the world to be holy and as God intended from the beginning. From the depth of my soul, I cry to you to help me to help save souls with your deepest prayer uniting your lives to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The desire was so deep within Him that He sweat Blood in the garden and my insides cry out so deep within as I attend the Mass, as I see the world and the evil, as I want the youth to respond to the cry of Christ. He is Savior. We become one in Him pleading and begging, not like little stiff men with a muffled cry, but from within, from every cell in our bodies, a cry for victory for our precious souls of this earth.
Jesus speaks: Oh, this is serious, how to make you see, for you will not listen to Me, but I so tenderly love all My precious souls that the Blood I shed as it dripped to the ground was the Blood that came from deep within My Body. My Blood shed, the Blood of your Savior, crying out for the victory of My precious ones over death, over sin. Oh I cry to thee, I cry, I cry, I cry, I cry, I lament your lackadaisical attitude when the souls of your brothers are dying. A banquet I have prepared for you and I cry to you to come with all your heart and soul and see with a vision, to know, it is love your God wants. Love for what is right!! Love for your Divine Bridegroom, love for all He loves and shed His Blood for.
Oh, I write and I write and My cry falls on deaf ears, but I have reached you with My words of love and I want you to pray for others and spread My words to them, that they will know how much I truly love them, despite their sins and all they have done. I want to forgive them, if they repent, if they say how sorry they are, if they tell Me they give themselves to Me, their God and they tell Me they love Me.
Oh, I cry, I cry, I cry, won't you hear Me and help Me, it isn't your $100 putters or what have you, it isn't your $500 shoes, it isn't your $50 trips to the opera and the night you sit with your opera creme eggs. My sons, this is about souls, your brothers in Christ who are dying forever, who are falling into an endless abyss of eternal fire and suffering whom you will never know here on this earth.
I am a God of justice, a God of right, I am the Almighty God and in the batting of an eye I could grant a grace to change the evil hearts, but why should I touch those that brazenly have their selfish wills and hurt others, especially My little tender shoots, My youth. So many are so pompous, they are arrogant and prideful and they do not love Me or even recognize Me. They ignore the Creator, the one Who made them and gives them life. Oh they will have their day.
I cry to you to help Me, through your prayers, your gifts, through your lives, I cry to you to hear My call.
On this special day, on these days before My special Feast, I ask you to pray that you hear My voice and help Me. When you read this note, will you reflect upon My words and when that day comes, Friday, June 30, 2000, the Feast of My Sacred Heart, will you unite with those praying in China, Indiana, from 12:00 - 3:00 p.m., China time, and make a special gift of yourself to Me? I want your lives given to Me in consecration.
Jesus speaks: And then on that next day, First Saturday, will you make a special gift to your heavenly Mother on the Feast of her Immaculate Heart?
Jesus speaks: I give you Myself and I ask you to pray and give yourself to Me.
Will you give yourself to Me? I am Jesus, your Sacred Heart.
I desire My special prayers for the Church and the world to be printed at the end of this message.
I ask further that you pray at 6:20 p.m. if possible, praying as I directed February 23, 1999.
I ask you study the 6:20 format given on the Feast of Pentecost.
I further ask that those that are able help to acquire the rent on the building that has the image of Mary Immaculate which your Father has given as a gift to this earth.
Jesus speaks: The rent is past due and will be paid as much as possible on Friday My special Feast.
It is sad to say that from the whole earth people cannot even help to hold this building for the purpose God intends. No one has come forth with the funds, nor funds for printing My priestly newsletter. The special issue of 20 pages I requested for My priests is extremely important.
I ask the people of the earth to respond, I ask you to see your Mother on the building. So much money for plays and operas, for so many immoral pleasures, picture shows at the movies, cars and boats, yachts, etc., but the real Ark is the Heart of the spiritual Mother, the one who brings forth the children of light. Can you not help Me to spread the consecration to Our Hearts to the world?
In 1917 she appeared at Fatima with this request.
In 2000 she appears on the building 83 years later telling the children of the Ark they must board, dwell in her Immaculate Heart, and who will help to spread the message?
All month I told you things. Mary's Immaculate Heart is the ark you must board. In the time of Noah, only those on the ark survived.
At the beginning of the Century, you saw what happened to that man-made city that all thought could never sink. In 1912 the Titanic sank for sure, and so many souls were lost.
In 1917 Mary appeared at Fatima and told you about her Immaculate Heart.
Now in the year 2000 with the permanent image of Mary on the building looking as Our Lady of Guadalupe, a mother brings forth her children, a Lady clothed with the sun by day. You do not even believe now.
Revelation 12: 1 - 2
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labour, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth.
Jesus speaks: When will you believe? Do your eyes deceive you? You cannot even help Me spread her mission begun at Fatima or reach the priests with the consecration.
There are not funds for My mission and I give you all the money on the earth.
There is not money for the rent and the one who owns it is a businessman.
My world, you are blind. A seminary in Rome, near the Vatican, uses the newsletter. Rosary Makers all over the world are being formed and no one has the time or the money to come in from the rain. There is pleasure in the rain. The golfers never stop, but you cannot even stop to see the Lady on the building or to help. She is crying out to you to help save her children. You run in the rain for all the things you have made your god and you did not hear your Mother cry to you when she said August 5, 1995, that her children were falling into hell like rain.
The Titanic pulled into the Belfast Harbor on July 13, 1911, and six years later Mary appeared at Fatima and here was her message --
From The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje:
During this same July apparition, Mary showed the three children a vision of Hell. She told them:
You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.
The war (World War I, then raging) is going to end. But if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light [January 2, 1938], know that this is the great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger, and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father. (12)
To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the five first Saturdays. If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. if not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed....
But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, Russia will be converted, and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world. (13)
12. Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven (Rockford: TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983), pp.4-5.
13. Ibid., p.5.
Jesus speaks: Do you think there is a connection?
On July 5, 2000, you must celebrate in Florida for Mary, come in a special way beginning July 5, 1994. Please hear Me. Since July 5, 1998, prayer services have been held daily under the image praying for the priests, the Church and the world.
For two years the Shepherds of Christ has rented the building. Now they are behind in the rent and they have been blocked from buying the building.
Your prayers are needed, your donations of any sort to help.
I am Jesus, Mary Immaculate is the Ark you must board--she is the Lady of Light.
Please offer Me your lives given in prayer as a sacrifice for the sake of souls. Unite all your activities to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass through the morning offering.
I love you,
Jesus. Please help Me.
Mary speaks: It is now summer and so many young men and women of high school age have cars.
There are many fatal accidents among the young.
How shocked you are when a young man or woman dies at the young age of 16 in high school.
My children, your children are suffering and may go to eternal fire for their lifestyles, why don't you see the tragedy in this and help me reach them?
I appear for this reason, to tell you of the tragedy of so many souls going to hell.
You see all who died on the fatal accident on the Titanic, you do not see the tragedy of my children who will lose their souls forever in the eternal fire of hell.
Why won't you help me? Why won't you listen?
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
Song: O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light.
Mary speaks: I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows.
(End of Mary's Message)
Rev. Bradley M. Schaeffer, S.J.
Chicago Province, The Society of Jesus
Most Rev. Carl K. Moeddel
Archdiocese of Cincinnati
© Copyright 1996 Shepherds of Christ Publications
Rights for non-commercial reproduction granted:
May be copied in its entirety, but neither re-typed nor edited.
The Shepherds of Christ Spirituality Handbook is available from
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO BOX 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791
First Printing, September 1994
Second Printing, November 1994
Third Printing, November 1995
Fourth Printing, March 1996
Chapter Meeting Prayer Format
The prayer format below should be followed at chapter meetings of Shepherds of Christ Associates. All prayers, not just those said specifically for priests, should include the intention of praying for all the needs of priests the world over.
1. Hymns. Hymns may be sung at any point of the prayer part of the meeting.
2. Holy Spirit Prayer. Come, Holy Spirit, almighty Sanctifier, God of love, who filled the Virgin Mary with grace, who wonderfully changed the hearts of the apostles, who endowed all Your martyrs with miraculous courage, come and sanctify us. Enlighten our minds, strengthen our wills, purify our consciences, rectify our judgment, set our hearts on fire, and preserve us from the misfortunes of resisting Your inspirations. Amen.
3. The Rosary.
4. Salve Regina. "Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, our mourning, our weeping in this vale of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary."
5. The Memorare. "Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen."
6. Seven Hail Marys in honor of the Seven Sorrows of Mary. Mary has promised very special graces to those who do this on a daily basis. Included in the promises of Our Lady for those who practice this devotion is her pledge to give special assistance at the hour of death, including the sight of her face. The seven sorrows are:
(1) The first sorrow: the prophecy of Simeon (Hail Mary).
(2) The second sorrow: the flight into Egypt (Hail Mary).
(3) The third sorrow: the loss of the Child Jesus in the temple (Hail Mary).
(4) The fourth sorrow: Jesus and Mary meet on the way to the cross (Hail Mary).
(5) The fifth sorrow: Jesus dies on the cross (Hail Mary).
(6) The sixth sorrow: Jesus is taken down from the cross and laid in Mary's arms (Hail Mary).
(7) The seventh sorrow: the burial of Jesus (Hail Mary).
7. Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, pray for us (repeat after each invocation).
Holy Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of the Church,
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the Covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy rosary,
Queen of peace,
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray: Grant, we beseech You, O Lord God, that we Your servants may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body and, by the glorious intercession of the blessed Mary, ever virgin, be delivered from present sorrow, and obtain eternal joy. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
We fly to your patronage, O holy Mother of God. Despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.
8. Prayer to St. Joseph. St. Joseph, guardian of Jesus and chaste spouse of Mary, you passed your life in perfect fulfillment of duty. You supported the Holy Family of Nazareth with the work of your hands. Kindly protect those who trustingly turn to you. You know their aspirations, their hardships, their hopes; and they turn to you because they know you will understand and protect them. You too have known trial, labor, and weariness. But, even amid the worries of material life, your soul was filled with deep peace and sang out in true joy through intimacy with the Son of God entrusted to you, and with Mary, His tender Mother. Amen. --(Pope John XXIII)
9. Litany of the Sacred Heart, promises of the Sacred Heart.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of heaven, have mercy on us (repeat after each invocation).
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
God the Holy Spirit,
Holy Trinity, one God,
Heart of Jesus, Son of the eternal Father,
Heart of Jesus, formed by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the Virgin Mother,
Heart of Jesus, substantially united to the Word of God,
Heart of Jesus, of infinite majesty,
Heart of Jesus, sacred temple of God,
Heart of Jesus, tabernacle of the Most High,
Heart of Jesus, house of God and gate of heaven,
Heart of Jesus, burning furnace of charity,
Heart of Jesus, abode of justice and love,
Heart of Jesus, full of goodness and love,
Heart of Jesus, abyss of all virtues,
Heart of Jesus, most worthy of all praise,
Heart of Jesus, king and center of all hearts,
Heart of Jesus, in whom are all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge,
Heart of Jesus, in whom dwells the fullness of divinity,
Heart of Jesus, in whom the Father is well pleased,
Heart of Jesus, of whose fullness we have all received,
Heart of Jesus, desire of the everlasting hills,
Heart of Jesus, patient and most merciful,
Heart of Jesus, enriching all who invoke You,
Heart of Jesus, fountain of life and holiness,
Heart of Jesus, propitiation for our sins,
Heart of Jesus, loaded down with opprobrium,
Heart of Jesus, bruised for our offenses,
Heart of Jesus, obedient even to death,
Heart of Jesus, pierced with a lance,
Heart of Jesus, source of all consolation,
Heart of Jesus, our life and reconciliation,
Heart of Jesus, victim of sin,
Heart of Jesus, salvation of those who hope in You,
Heart of Jesus, hope of those who die in You,
Heart of Jesus, delight of all the saints,
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like unto Yours.
Let us pray: O almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of Your dearly beloved Son and upon the praise and satisfaction He offers You in behalf of sinners and, being appeased, grant pardon to those who seek Your mercy, in the name of the same Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end. Amen.
Promises of Our Lord to those devoted to His Sacred Heart(these should be read by the prayer leader):
(1) I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
(2) I will establish peace in their homes.
(3) I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
(4) I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
(5) I will bestow a large blessing on all their undertakings.
(6) Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
(7) Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
(8) Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
(9) I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
(10) I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
(11) Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
(12) I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the first Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
10. Prayer for Priests. "Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the Flock, we pray that in the great love and mercy of Your Sacred Heart You attend to all the needs of Your priest-shepherds throughout the world. We ask that You draw back to Your Heart all those priests who have seriously strayed from Your path, that You rekindle the desire for holiness in the hearts of those priests who have become lukewarm, and that You continue to give Your fervent priests the desire for the highest holiness. United with Your Heart and Mary's Heart, we ask that You take this petition to Your heavenly Father in the unity of the Holy Spirit. Amen"
11. Prayer for all members of the Shepherds of Christ Associates. "Dear Jesus, we ask Your special blessings on all members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. Continue to enlighten them regarding the very special privilege and responsibility you have given them as members of Your movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates. Draw them ever closer to Your Heart and to Your Mother's Heart. Allow them to more and more realize the great and special love of Your Hearts for each of them as unique individuals. Give them the grace to respond to Your love and Mary's love with an increased love of their own. As they dwell in Your Heart and Mary's Heart, abundantly care for all their needs and those of their loved ones. We make our prayer through You to the Father, in the Holy Spirit, with Mary our Mother at our side. Amen"
12. Prayer for the spiritual and financial success of the priestly newsletter. "Father, we ask Your special blessings upon the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ. We ask that You open the priest-readers to the graces You wish to give them through this chosen instrument of Your Son. We also ask that You provide for the financial needs of the newsletter and the Shepherds of Christ Associates. We make our prayer through Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, with Mary at our side. Amen"
13. Prayer for all members of the human family. "Heavenly Father, we ask Your blessings on all Your children the world over. Attend to all their needs. We ask Your special assistance for all those marginalized people, all those who are so neglected and forgotten. United with our Mother Mary, we make this petition to You through Jesus and in the Holy Spirit."
14. Prayer to St. Michael and our Guardian Angels:
"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."
"Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen."
15. Pause for silent, personal prayer. This should last at least five minutes.
16. Act of consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
"Lord Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock, I consecrate myself to Your most Sacred Heart. From Your pierced Heart the Church was born, the Church You have called me, as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, to serve in a most special way. You reveal Your Heart as a symbol of Your love in all its aspects, including Your most special love for me, whom You have chosen as Your companion in this most important work. Help me to always love You in return. Help me to give myself entirely to You. Help me always to pour out my life in love of God and neighbor! Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You!
"Dear Blessed Virgin Mary, I consecrate myself to your maternal and Immaculate Heart, this Heart which is symbol of your life of love. You are the Mother of my Savior. You are also my Mother. You love me with a most special love as a member of Shepherds of Christ Associates, a movement created by your Son as a powerful instrument for the renewal of the Church and the world. In a return of love, I give myself entirely to your motherly love and protection. You followed Jesus perfectly. You are His first and perfect disciple. Teach me to imitate you in the putting on of Christ. Be my motherly intercessor so that, through your Immaculate Heart, I may be guided to an ever closer union with the pierced Heart of Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock."
17. Daily Prayers. All members should say the Holy Spirit prayer daily and make the act of consecration daily. They should also pray the rosary each day. They are encouraged to use the other above prayers as time allows.
(Please copy and pass out to family and friends.)
MY VALENTINE FOR JESUS AND MARY
AND THE WORLD
I _________________ give my heart to
You Jesus and Mary on this day
I promise to help spread the devotion to
the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Q: How can we help to create relationships in our lives and in the Church like the Father wishes?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791