| Shepherds of Christ
June 29, 2009 - Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul
June 30th Holy
The Novena Rosary
July 2nd - July 5th
1:30pm & 6:20pm each day
June 29, 2009 - Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul
Acts 12: 1-11
It was about this time that King Herod started persecuting certain members of the church. He had James the brother of John beheaded, and when he saw that this pleased the Jews he went on to arrest Peter as well. As it was during the days of Unleavened Bread that he had arrested him, he put him in prison, assigning four sections of four soldiers each to guard him, meaning to try him in public after the Passover. All the time Peter was under guard the church prayed to God for him unremittingly.
On the night before Herod was to try him, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, fastened with two chains, while guards kept watch at the main entrance to the prison. Then suddenly an angel of the Lord stood there, and the cell was filled with light. He tapped Peter on the side and woke him. 'Get up!' he said, 'Hurry!'-and the chains fell from his hands. The angel then said, 'Put on your belt and sandals.' After he had done this, the angel next said, 'Wrap your cloak round you and follow me.' He followed him out, but had no idea that what the angel did was all happening in reality; he thought he was seeing a vision. They passed through the first guard post and then the second and reached the iron gate leading to the city. This opened of its own accord; they went through it and had walked the whole length of one street when suddenly the angel left him. It was only then that Peter came to himself. And he said, 'Now I know it is all true. The Lord really did send his angel and save me from Herod and from all that the Jewish people were expecting.'
2 Timothy 4: 6-8, 17-18
As for me, my life is already being poured away as a libation, and the time has come for me to depart. I have fought the good fight to the end; I have run the race to the finish; I have kept the faith; all there is to come for me now is the crown of uprightness which the Lord, the upright judge, will give to me on that Day; and not only to me but to all those who have longed for his appearing.
But the Lord stood by me and gave me power, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed for all the gentiles to hear; and so I was saved from the lion's mouth. The Lord will rescue me from all evil attempts on me, and bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Matthew 16: 13-19
When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi he put this question to his disciples, ‘Who do people say the Son of man is?’ And they said, ‘Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.’ ‘But you,’ he said, ‘who do you say I am?’ Then Simon Peter spoke up and said, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ Jesus replied, ‘Simon son of Jonah, you are a blessed man! Because it was no human agency that revealed this to you but my Father in heaven. So I now say to you: You are Peter and on this rock I will build my community. And the gates of the underworld can never overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven: whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.’
14 Years Ago
Boca Raton, Florida
June 29, 1995
transcribed from a live tape
this rosary was given in Boca Raton, Florida
1. Messenger: Put yourself in the presence of God. Feel Him within your heart. Make a Spiritual Communion and feel His presence deep within your heart. Feel Him as when you receive Him in the Holy Eucharist, block out all the distractions from this day and take this time to be alone with Jesus and Mary in your heart and to hear the messages that They will tell you.
2. Jesus speaks: My dear ones, I am so present to you. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. Let go of all those things at this moment that hold you bound. Let go of any anger, or resentment toward any person. Forgive that person and come with a heart that is open and ready to be filled with My love. I love you My dear ones, with the deepest love. Let go. Block out all distractions. I am Jesus. I want to unite so closely to your heart. I knock at the door to your heart, will you answer?
3. Messenger: The Father has a plan for each one of us. As we meditate on the mysteries of the rosary, we see the Father's Plan unfold in the lives of Jesus and Mary. With such peace and joy for they did always the Father's Will.
4. Messenger: The angel Gabriel comes to the Virgin Mary and asks Mary to be the Mother of God. How Mary loved the Father. She wanted, as a daughter, to please Him with such love. And now the angel comes and asks Mary to be the Mother of God.
5. Messenger: Mary always complied to the Will of the Father. She said, "Be it done unto Me according to Thy Word."
6. Messenger: She was filled with the Holy Spirit and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.
7. Messenger: (with deep emotion) The mysteries of the rosary -- each one of these mysteries -- the mystery -- think of the mystery. The angel comes to the Virgin Mary and she conceives the Child Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Meditate deeply on these mysteries. Look in the womb of the Virgin Mary; the Child Jesus is formed. His Most Sacred Heart formed within Her womb, through the Holy Spirit. Jesus and Mary living in one body. She gives to Him His life support. He's growing within Her womb. Such intimacy between the Child Jesus and the Virgin Mary, as He grows within Her womb.
8. Messenger: The Child Jesus within the Virgin Mary, the two Hearts beating within one body. The specialness of the Virgin Mary, that the Father chose Mary from all women to send His Son into this world, in Mary. The Child Jesus makes His entry into this world in Mary; always through Mary to Jesus.
9. Messenger: Such intimacy between Jesus and His Mother from the first moment of conception.
10. O Holy, Dwelling Place of God.....song
("Ave, Ave, Ave Maria"...song to be sung after each decade)
1. Messenger: Mary's Heart was bursting with such joy to carry the Good News to her cousin, Elizabeth. She made haste to her cousin, Elizabeth.
2. Messenger: Do we see the plan of the Father as it unfolds in the mysteries of the rosary? The Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus come alive to us as we meditate on these mysteries. First of all the angel comes and speaks about Mary becoming the Mother of Jesus. Such calmness, God is on the earth within the womb of the Virgin Mary and Mary goes to tell her cousin Elizabeth. At the Center, in Cincinnati, the mysteries of the rosary are pictured in the windows in the Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Chapel. Jesus said that they are part of the plan of the Father. Across from the Visitation window is Mary as she is taken body and soul into heaven. And next to that she is crowned Queen of heaven and earth. She said, "yes" to the angel, always doing the will of the Father. And she is crowned Queen of heaven and earth. The Father has a plan for each one of us. Each one of us has been uniquely created by Him. Each one of us, from the day we were born, has been guarded and watched. Each of us has special talents to carry out this plan. We are so favored and so precious to Him. The plan of the Father is unfolding for the fulfillment of the Fatima message. The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph. The Sacred Heart of Jesus will reign, and there will be an era of peace. The plan of the Father is unfolding. Each one of us is being called by Jesus and Mary to go into this world and to spread the love of Jesus.
3. Messenger: Mary goes to Her cousin Elizabeth, and Elizabeth says, "Why should I be honoured with a visit from the mother of my Lord?" (Lk 1:43)
4. Messenger: How is it that God comes to us? Jesus Christ, the Son of God, truly present in His Divinity and Humanity, no less present than He was in the womb of the Virgin Mary when she visited her cousin Elizabeth, comes to us in the Eucharist. And He also waits for each one of us to come to Him as He is present in the tabernacle. He wants us to be so close to Him. I hear His lamenting cries, His cries from the tabernacle. How He loves and thirsts and waits for His precious souls. How present He is, truly present there in His Divinity and Humanity. We think, if we were there and we saw the Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus within her womb, how we would be so blest. But we receive this same Jesus within our hearts in Communion in such intimacy. God comes to us. Are we not so blest? Should we not jump for joy, as John jumped within the womb of his mother at the presence of Almighty God? Who are we that the Father so loved this world that He sent His only begotten Son and that Jesus remains with us this day in the Eucharist?
5. Messenger: In Jesus' love song we hear, "I come to you with greatest love. I am your loving Savior. I am your God. I died for you. I come to you this day."
6. Messenger: Jesus in the womb of the Virgin Mary went to visit Elizabeth and John. Today we receive His Life, His grace, a visit from Jesus. We pray to be so sensitive to the touch of His grace that He imparts to us in such abundance. We pray to experience this life within our being and to realize His presence within us.
7. Messenger: Each grace, a visit from Jesus. We are reborn in Baptism. We become partakers in His divine life and we receive an increase in this life through the reception of the Eucharist. He is giving to us His divine grace. We pray to be so sensitive to this life that He gives to us, paid for by the price of His precious Blood. We are so blest. The Mass is the most glorious event. We are given such great gifts from God, for He gives to us the gift of Himself in the Holy Eucharist. Who are we that God comes to us? As we meditate on this mystery and think of Jesus and Mary visiting Elizabeth, think of the visits that we receive from God Himself because of His love for us. He remains with us and is longing and thirsting and waiting for deeper and deeper union with us.
8. Messenger: And as we are filled more and more with this life within us, this life is reflected from our being. A light that shines in the dark night as Jesus, Jesus Christ the Son of God, lives within us. It is in Baptism that we become partakers of His divine life and if we stay in the state of grace, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit remain within us in such a special way. Who are we that God lives within us? If the wind blows and the sun ceases to shine, the presence of the Almighty God is within our being. What have we to fear if we truly realize that God is within us?
9. Jesus speaks: My children! My children! Come so close to My Heart. My Heart is burning and on fire for love of you. I am Jesus. I long and thirst and wait for you. By the door of your heart, I wait! I wait! I wait! Minute by minute, second by second within your breast I call out to you. I love you! I love you! I love you! Do you hear these words in your heart? Do you come in silence and spend time so you can hear Me speaking within you? I am Jesus, My beloved ones. I long to be so united to you.
10. Messenger: A visit from Jesus. Who are we that God loves us so much?
The Birth of Jesus
1. Messenger: Joseph went from door to door and tried to find a place for Jesus to be born. Jesus was born in a cave in Bethlehem. The Son of God comes to this earth. He does not come adorned in silver and gold with a court of high officials. He comes to this earth the Son of God, a helpless little baby born in such poverty. Think of the mystery that God comes to this earth and puts on a little baby body. Can we comprehend even a small amount that God came to this earth in a little baby body?
2. Messenger: He comes to this earth. He wants to be loved by all of His precious souls. He comes a little baby, approachable. A tender infant, so lovable and He is rejected by man. There is not room for Jesus. Is this not how it is today? Jesus remains with us truly present in the Eucharist. The Son of God in every Tabernacle in this world. How the concert houses are packed and the ball games, and the Son of God waits in the Tabernacle for His beloved souls to come and to be with Him. And He outpours His grace and His Divine Love to His beloved ones that come. The Son of God waits for us.
3. Messenger: He is born in a stable surrounded by sheep and shepherds. The Son of God surrounded by His flock. Jesus Christ, the Chief Shepherd of the flock comes a baby into the world. He came to this earth for all men. He loves each and every precious soul. He shed His blood for each soul, not just for the high and mighty. He comes for each soul that He loves so dearly.
4. Messenger: And He will shepherd them.
5. Messenger: Jesus Christ, the Son of God laying in a manger and He laid down His life for His sheep. Jesus comes into this earth born on bare wood and He goes out hanging on a cross of bare wood. He came to this earth for each one of us. How He loves us. He comes not adorned in gold and silver, but wrapped in swaddling clothes and laying in a manger. The Son of God comes into this world in a little baby body. This is the love that God the Father has for each one of us that He sent His only begotten Son into this world.
6. Messenger: Jesus, rejected by the men of the earth, but the Heavens proclaimed His glory. The star shone above His bed.
7. Messenger: We know so little of the love of God. We meditate on this mystery how God so loved the world that He comes to this earth and puts on a human body. Would we be so fearful if we realized His presence and how close He is to us. He is with us. Second by second, minute by minute He dwells in our hearts. We are never alone. I know this interior life, I go inside of me and meditate on this presence with me. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwell within us in a special way when we are in the state of grace. Jesus appeared His Heart ablaze. The Heart of burning love for His precious souls. Jesus the Son of God is born a baby in the town of Bethlehem and He comes and wants us to give Him our love.
Jesus speaks: I want hearts that are burning and on fire for love of Me. My dear ones, I am Jesus. I wait! I wait! I wait by the door of your heart and bid you to open the door. Many have forgotten. They neglect Me. My dear ones, I am calling out to you. Come to My Heart. Find refuge from this cold world in My Heart. As I was rejected, you, too, will be rejected by this world that has turned Godless. Come to Me and I will give you rest. I am Jesus, your beloved Savior. I love you with the deepest love. I am waiting for you, My dear ones. Will you answer this call?
8. ("I Come to You with Greatest Love"... song) Hail Mary.....
9. ("Little Baby Hands Has He"....song) Hail Mary.....
10. ("What Child is This".....song) Hail Mary.....
The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
1. Messenger: Joseph and Mary took the Child Jesus to the Temple and presented Him to the Father.
2. Messenger: The old man, Simeon is there.
‘Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel, destined to be a sign that is opposed—and a sword will pierce your soul too—so that the secret thoughts of many may be laid bare.' Luke 2: 34-35
3. Messenger: From this point on each time that Mary saw Her beloved Child, she knew of the sufferings that would come.
Jesus speaks: I am Jesus. You do not fully know the tender love that I have for you. I am here and I am outpouring to you tender love.
4. Messenger: The Child Jesus comes to this earth in the womb of His Mother. He comes in Her body. The two Hearts beating in one body. In the Temple, He is held in the arms of His Mother. And after He died on the cross, He is held in Her arms. It is in Mary, in Her most loving Heart that She places us in the deepest recesses of Her Son's Heart. We can jump to Her loving arms as the Child Jesus jumped to Her arms. In The Lady of Perpetual Help picture, Jesus lost His little shoe. If we jump to Her arms, our loving Mother will protect us. She spreads Her mantle and Her protection over us, and our weapon -- the rosary. In this world that is in suffering and in pain, we pray the rosary, our weapon, against the evils of this world.
5. Messenger: We see the Virgin Mary as She holds the Child Jesus so tenderly in Her arms and She gazes into His eyes. And I see the Virgin Mary as She holds His lifeless body under the cross. "A sword too, shall pierce your soul, O Mary."
6. Messenger: Jesus was formed in the womb of the Virgin Mary. He was given His physical life in His body from Mary. Through Baptism we are reborn to new life. It is in Her spiritual womb that we are formed more and more into His image and likeness through the Holy Spirit. Jesus was formed in Her womb through the Holy Spirit. Our life is a constant journey where we are formed more and more in Her Heart through the Holy Spirit to be like Jesus. And it is in this likeness that we are led closer and closer to our beloved Father. For, to know Jesus is to know the Father. The closer we become to Jesus, the closer we become to the Father. Our Father so loved us that He sent His only begotten Son into this world. And all through the Passion, Jesus knew the Father's love. Do we know how the Father loves us? That He gave us His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus is a Divine Person. Jesus has two natures: Human and Divine. Jesus Christ the Son of God is truly present in the Blessed Sacrament today.
7. Messenger: Jesus Christ bridges the gap between humanity and divinity. Who are we that God so loved this world?
8. "And a sword too, shall pierce your soul O Mary."
Messenger: We see before us the Child Jesus in the arms of His Mother. And we see Them as Their eyes meet on the way to Calvary. As She looks into the eyes of Her Son, His face covered with blood and His head crowned with thorns, and She sees the love of Her Son Jesus and She appears to us and asks us to see through Her eyes the love of Her Son Jesus this day. If we were there on Calvary, if we looked through Her eyes, would we see the love in His eyes? The love that He has for us. But He suffered and died. He was born a helpless baby. He rose and ascended into Heaven. The price of this life given to us is the price of His blood. If we look into the eyes of our beloved Savior as Mary did all through Her life from the time She held Him in Her arms in the Temple, to the time She peered into His eyes on the way to Calvary, would we see the love of Jesus? For I hear Him lament how He longs and thirsts and waits and wants such close union with each and every soul that He would give His life for us this day. His greatest agonies were not the agonies that He experienced to His body, but the agonies that He suffered to His Most Sacred Heart for the neglect, the indifference and the sacrileges that are committed against Him especially in the Blessed Sacrament, the Sacrament of His greatest love.
9. "Little Baby Hands has He....."(song) Hail Mary.....
10. "I Watched Him as a Baby......"(song)
Messenger: Can we look through the eyes of Mary and see Her beloved Son? Can we go to Her Heart and join in deeper and deeper union with Him? Her Heart is pierced with a sword. His Heart is pierced with a lance. The Hearts of deepest love beating in love for man.
Messenger: And He wears around His Heart the crown of thorns for all the indifference and neglect, and sacrileges, all those who wound His Heart for He loves each soul to His death and He would die this day for each precious soul. Mary comes and calls out to us to come to the Heart of Her Son. The Heart that is burning and waiting and longing to be united so close to Him.
The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
1. "Our Lady of Fatima We Come....."(song)
2. Messenger: The Child Jesus was taken to the Temple by Mary and Joseph for the feast of the Passover and when it was over Mary and Joseph went on their way and the Child remained behind.
3. Messenger: Their hearts in such sorrowing they returned to search for the Child Jesus. Think of this, separation of three days between Mary and Jesus.
4. Messenger: And they found Jesus in the Temple and He was talking to the doctors and they were astounded at His wisdom and knowledge. Look at the lives of Jesus and Mary in the Father's Plan. God comes to this earth in the womb of the Virgin Mary. God! And there is such quietness. This is God, Jesus born on the earth. Always peace and joy all through these mysteries. They knew the Father's Plan. The Father has this plan for each one of us and it is unfolding. It is in living according to His Will that we will have peace and joy in our lives. It is only living according to His Will that we will find this peace. His little children dependent on their most loving Father, the Father that loves us so much, that loves His creation, that has gifted us so abundantly each one of us so specially, so uniquely created to help aid in His Plan of Salvation. And Jesus and Mary are calling us this day to come to Their Hearts and to dwell in Their Hearts. To come ever closer, to follow the Will of the Father and live our lives according to this plan.
5. Mary speaks: I am Mary your Mother. My dear ones, so many of my little children are lost and hurting in this world and I call out to you to come to the Heart of my Son, Jesus, to pray as you have never prayed before with your whole heart, your whole soul and your whole being. So many souls will be lost for their sinfulness. I am calling you this evening to come, come to my Heart and I will place you deeply in the Heart of my Son, Jesus. I am your beloved Mother. I mother you with such tender love. I protect you. I guard you, my little children. Will you pray for the children of this world? So many souls have strayed from the Heart of my Son. Your prayers are mighty weapons in this world. Pray! Pray! Pray! These are my beloved children, some of whom are on the path to damnation. My dear, dear children, I am your Mother and I am calling you. You will be rejected, you will be persecuted. You will be treated hatefully. You are my chosen ones that I am sending into this world, a world that is suffering. My Son Jesus is persecuted and rejected. I am guarding you. I am Mary your Mother. Do not give in to Satan. He wants you stopped. You must proceed fearlessly ahead in the Holy Spirit. Pray for the fearlessness of the Apostles to go into this world and to spread the love of Our Hearts. My dear ones, I am your Mother and I am guarding you on your way.
6. Mary speaks: Such sinfulness in this world today. Such vileness the little children are being taught. Children are being murdered. Open your eyes and see before you the sin in this world. I am your Mother and I am calling you to go out with your hearts filled with the love of my Son Jesus. Your arms, a heart on fire for love of God. I am Mary your Mother. Will you answer my call?
7. Mary speaks: When you are persecuted, come to Our Hearts. Find refuge in the Heart of my Son. You must be strong soldiers in this war against Satan. Pray the rosary every day! Pray the rosary! Pray as you have never prayed before. Prayer is your weapon against the evils of this world. Know that I am with you, guarding you and spreading my mantle upon you.
8. Messenger: Do we see our brothers that are lost in this world this day? Do we see that we are given great graces and Jesus and Mary are giving us Their Hearts filled with such love? Do we see these great graces that we are given and thank Them for all our gifts and praise the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for the love of God? How are we responding to God's love in this world? Are our hearts filled with the love of Jesus?
9. Mary speaks: You are the lights that shine in the darkest nights, the lights that shine to the world that has forgotten God and is suffering and in pain. All throughout the world are hearts that are filled with the love of God that are radiating this light. Come ever closer to the Heart of my Son and you will shine as beacon lights to light the way of many that are in pain.
10. Mary speaks: I am Mary of the most holy rosary. Pray the rosary as your weapon against Satan. As you pray the rosary, the life of my Son will live within you and you will carry to this world this message of His love. Meditate on the mysteries of the rosary and pray to the Holy Spirit to lead you on your way. Pray for the grace to know and love God more and more, and every day pray to the Father in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in the Spirit and offer up all of your prayers, works, joys and sufferings of the day. Your prayers are so important to the plan of salvation. The plan of the Father is unfolding. Each one of you, threads in the tapestry, is so important with the special mission to go out to this world and to spread His love. Your mission may be a mission of prayer. Your mission may be one where you preach the word of my Son. My dear ones, it is in moments in front of the tabernacle that you will find your answers. Come to the Heart of my Son Jesus and He will speak in the inner promptings of your heart. Come to the tabernacle for His Life and let Him fill you more and more with His divine life and His divine love. You are far more precious than the finest pearls. I am Mary your Mother and I thank you for responding to this call. This is a rosary from the Hearts of Jesus and Mary delivered to you with greatest love.
Messenger: Mary would like us to do The Seven Sorrows.
1st Sorrow: The Prophecy of Simeon. And a sword too, shall pierce your soul O Mary.
2nd Sorrow: The Flight into Egypt.
3rd Sorrow: The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple.
4th Sorrow: And Their Eyes Peered Into One Another's on the Way to Calvary.
5th Sorrow: Jesus dies on the Cross.
Messenger: Before His death Jesus gave to us, His beloved Mother. She is our Spiritual Mother that leads us on our way, and each day we go closer and closer to our final end. Each day from Baptism to eternity. We become filled more and more with His life when we go to the sacraments. She stood beneath the cross and He gave to us His loving Mother. Mary mothers us. We are formed in her Immaculate Heart (her spiritual womb) through the power of the Holy Spirit. Mary is mother of the Church. We live out the life, death and resurrection of Christ in our lives. Through His pierced Heart gushed forth, blood and water. Water, a symbol for Baptism. Blood, a symbol for the Eucharist. And through His pierced Heart, the Church was born. We as members of the Church are members of His body. "And a sword too shall pierce Your Heart O Mary". And Mary stands beneath the cross and I hear the cries for Her heart was in such sorrowing for all the souls that would be lost despite the sufferings and death of Her Son. And She calls out to us this day to be strong soldiers to go into this world. For we will make the difference. How strong we are! How fearless we are! For Jesus and Mary are calling us to live the Gospel in our lives, commissioned through Baptism to carry it out to others.
6th Sorrow: Mary Receives the Lifeless Body of Her Son in Her Arms.
Messenger: His body covered and wounded that bear the marks of His great love. He did the Father's Will to His death. Always through the lives of Jesus and Mary perfect peace doing the Will of the Father. It is in compliance to His Will that our peace and joy lie. "And a sword too, shall pierce Your Heart, O Mary."
7th Sorrow: Jesus is Locked in the Tomb.
Messenger: And Mary weeps outside bitterly. The price paid -- Jesus gave His life -- His precious Body and Blood. And He remains this day in the Eucharist and calls out, "Tell them, Rita, tell them how I am longing and waiting and thirsting for their love. And every word that I write in My letters are words of My love for them. I love you! I love you! I love you! Minute by minute, second by second, I am attentive to all your needs. As you breathe and as your heart beats, I am with you for I will never abandon you."......
Song: Isaiah 49
Isaiah 49: 15
Can a woman forget her baby at the breast,
feel no pity for the child she has borne?
Even if these were to forget,
I shall not forget you.
Rita said: Jesus appeared in the picture almost the whole rosary and when I sang that song at the end the lights were just flashing all around Him. I would like Marty to tell what she saw during the rosary......
Marty said, "Well, Mary, the statue of Our Lady of Fatima, and the picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus were illuminated through the entire rosary. Jesus' lips were moving through most of the rosary.
Rita said: I saw Mary, Her mouth was moving through the rosary when I would look at Her also.....
Rita said: This has been a very special night for us to come. And Jesus has told me for almost two months to come to Florida and I put it off and it just all worked out. It's like if I didn't listen to the promptings, because there is a lot going on in Cincinnati. It's like He just laid this plan out so that I had to go because I wasn't answering the response. So I mean it just all fell into place. And I know that you are called here to hear what He wants you to hear tonight because of the way this all came about. We just have a lot going on up there and I just didn't know how I was going to do this. So He made it available and even this meeting tonight how this happened on such short......
size 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
$1.00 plus postage
Prayer Card 4" x 6"
.50¢ each plus postage
Holy Cards available
2" x 3"
Holy Spirit Prayer Act of Consecration to
Immaculate Heart of Mary
Act of Consecration to
Sacred Heart of Jesus
Prayer for Priests
|Prayer before the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass|
Prayer for Union with Jesus
Available for .25¢ each plus postage
Betty is a handmaid who has prayed in the
China Church for 11 years. To get from her
house to the church she uses a walker and
must go over a creek and a little bridge.
We wanted a little place she could rest
by the Church. We need about $1,000 to
make this happen. Can you help us?
We are trying to get
Response to God's Love
and the Mass Book out.
Anybody who wants to help us
with a donation to get these 2 books
out in the Priestly/hierarchy mailing —
Please call Kathleen 1-888-211-3041
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
The China Church is over 140 years old
and we pray in there 24 hours a day.
It needs stucco and so does
the community building.
Can you please help us?
Call Kathleen 1-888-211-3041
Likewise the priest house
is 150 years old.
Jesus told us to repair it
which we have been doing.
We need $13,000.00 for this work.
You can help put the Blue Book V
in the hands of 1,000 people
we need $1,200 postage for this
It is ready to go
You can help put Fr. Joe's homily
book in the hands of
1,000 priests — it costs $1,100
This can help 1,000 parish priests
talk about Covenant for Lent
Please help us
It is ready to go
Call Kathleen 1-888-211-3041
Crucifix — hand carved by Felix
Available for $750.00
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
27” - $450.00
18” - $250.00
15” - $200.00
12” - $160.00
11” - $150.00
6015 N. State Rd 62
China, IN 47250
or call Clearwater
21649 US 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33765
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page