Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
June 3, 2000
A Prayer for Intimacy with the Lamb, the Bridegroom of the Soul
Oh Lamb of God, Who take away the sins of the world, come and act on my soul most intimately. I surrender myself, as I ask for the grace to let go, to just be as I exist in You and You act most intimately on my soul. You are the Initiator. I am the soul waiting Your favors as You act in me. I love You. I adore You. I worship You. Come and possess my soul with Your Divine Grace, as I experience You most intimately.
Messenger: Include Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center in 6:20 prayers.
Month of the Sacred Heart June 3, 2000
The Joyful Mysteries to be used on June 4, 2000.
1. My Heart is an endless furnace of love.
2. My Heart is that of the Divine God.
3. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mary.
4. I am the Son of God.
5. I am He Who comes to fill you with My life.
6. My staff I hold in My hand.
7. I come announced by the messenger (the angel).
8. Mary accepted.
9. Let My life transform you.
10. The incarnation goes on in you.
1. I come a Babe in the arms of Mary.
2. I am the Savior of the World.
3. My love is eternal.
4. My Heart is on fire for you.
5. A child carried in the womb of the Virgin Mary.
6. A Heart filled with love.
7. My endless love I pour out to you now.
8. Come and be with Me.
9. On the long hot days of summer, feel the love I give to you.
10. Sufferings are gifts I give you. The sufferings are given to draw you closer to Me.
Birth of Jesus
1. A little Baby carried in the womb of the Mother.
2. Mary takes you as a little baby into her Immaculate Heart.
3. In her Heart, the Holy Spirit transforms you more and more into My image, if you cooperate with the grace I give you.
4. O Holy Spirit, come and fill the hearts that are weary.
5. O Holy Spirit, fill them with fire.
6. O Holy Spirit, enlighten the blinded minds.
7. O Holy Spirit, spark a fire burning in the children of Mary.
8. O Holy Spirit, it is a light and love the children of Mary seek in their hearts.
9. O Holy Spirit, enlighten the little babies' eyes.
10. O Holy Spirit, let them see God and hear the voice of the Good Shepherd.
1. Oh a little Child, God-made-man.
2. Taken to the temple.
3. Simeon foretold, ...'Look, he is destined for the fall and for the rise of many in Israel...' (Lk 2:34).
4. Oh Heart of Mary pierced by a sword, oh Mary help us endure the sufferings of life.
5. Oh Heart of Mary, help us to spread the rosary.
6. Oh Heart of Mary, help us to teach the world how to pray the rosary.
7. Oh Mary so fair, protect us from the devil and all that could come against us as we spread the rosary.
8. Oh Mary most pure, we humbly pray for this grace.
9. On this first Saturday of June, 2000, Mary help us, Jesus help us. Dear Father, Son and Holy Spirit help us. Amen.
10. Into the arms of our Mother we give ourselves as little dependent children of our God.
Finding in the Temple
1. You must obey your God.
2. I am a just God. All your deeds will be judged.
3. I am just!!
4. So many are lost, today.
5. At the end of this rosary, I ask you to see Me, My hands on either side of My Heart. I want you to see the fire, I want you to see My eyes, I want you to see Me, a Child in the temple, 12 years old. I want you to know I gave My life for you.
6. My life is given for you. My love is an endless furnace of love that does not flicker.
7. I am the Son of God.
8. Pray for the children of Mary to find their way home to My Heart.
9. Oh children, be humble.
10. Oh children pray for enlightenment, go to the spiritual womb of your Mother, she is your spiritual mother. Oh My children go to her now.
On this 3rd day of the month of My Sacred Heart, I ask you to show My picture before this rosary.
On the left I want Mary with the babe, as in the church in China, Indiana. On the right I want My Sacred Heart.
I want you to see yourself as a little babe in the arms of Mary. Put your little body in her arms. I want you to see yourself this way now.
I want you to think of yourself as a child, a child of God, learning to be like God in your ways.
God is your Father, Mary your Mother, pray this rosary to your Father and Mother for help.
See yourself in the spiritual womb of your Mother being more and more formed in My image.
My little sweet baby, I love you so much.
I am the Sacred Heart.
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
Song: O Lady of Light, shining so bright, be with us this day, guiding our way, O Lady, O Lady of Light.
Mary speaks: I appear to you as Our Mother of Sorrows.
(End of Mary's Message)
MY VALENTINE FOR JESUS AND MARY
AND THE WORLD
I _________________ give my heart to
You Jesus and Mary on this day
I promise to help spread the devotion to
the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
Q: When we are experiencing a great joy, how does our love of God make it greater?
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
PO Box 193
Morrow, Ohio 45152-0193
Telephone: (toll free) 1-888-211-3041 or (513) 932-4451
FAX: (513) 932-6791