Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority regarding these messages rests with the Holy See of Rome.
July 11, 2005
July 12th Holy
The Official Retreat starts
the night of July 9th
1st gathering is 9:00am China time
Sunday the 10th
Retreat July 10 - 13
July 11, 2005
Messenger: I love the Movement --
It is Jesus' Movement.
I am a fool for souls.
Loving them so much to
tolerate wounds to my
heart for the sake of souls
to do God's will --
Mary loves her children
so much -- she wants
them to go to heaven.
JULY 11, 1999
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
The Agony in the Garden
Sing in between verses:
I Am Your Sacred Heart (refrain)
Song From Jesus (refrain)
- Messenger: He was alone in the garden and those He loved had abandoned Him. They slept at that hour.
- He knew all that was to happen in the greatest detail.
- The utter pain within His Heart to want connection with His beloved ones and they were sleeping.
- When I know Jesus and Mary are telling me things and I try to tell others, many ignore me and do not understand the intensity and importance of the message.
- Then the consequence of the message follows while all fiddled on their flute and danced a dance of death.
- They piped up a tune, they fiddled on the flute and the walls fell down round them.
- There will be singing and dancing until that last hour. You know not when the Divine Reaper will come.
- Jesus: Oh the agony of it all. I spoke and they did not comprehend, nor did they even hear My voice.
- Hell is total isolation, no community and the souls scream a bitter scream of blood-curdling pain.
- Hail Mary...
The Scourging at the Pillar
- Jesus: Picture a tree on the edge of a waterway. See the rains beating down and the water being carried forcefully down stream. And they stood by the tree and they were washed by the pulling current of the tormenting rains.
- The battles of the evil one can be compared to the current of a rain of torrential nature that pulls so hard on the body that it is almost washed hard down stream.
- And you hold on so tight to that tree of life and the rains wash and wash you. They press on your body and the current comes with its force to wash you away.
- And there is no letting up, it seems. As the rains beat down to hurt the body with their force, the current pulls and the waves of water carry all the debris down stream.
- And when it seemed the night was almost over after a day of battle in which you withstood the trickery, the last curtain was raised.
- And the evil one moved in for the kill. The soldiers were worn down, their spirits low, their hearts sinking low in their chests. The vision of Christ at the pillar went through their feeble minds and hark the trickery of the evil one throws one last curve as he moves in for the kill.
- The stage was set. The anger of the other had laid the trap. The tactics of the evil one would lay a successful path to trick the already weary-laden soul in that last attempt to wipe out the good works and attempts of endurance.
- And it happened. A trap is set by the devil, the ancient serpent. The devil has no mercy. His game is to stop the faithful servants DEAD ON THEIR PATH.
- Did you help lay a trap despite the warning? Did you lend the discouraging words?
- And the darkness never parted, for the night drew nigh carrying a message of anguish from the half-beaten soul.
The Crowning of Thorns
- Jesus: And now Satan had tripped the one walking sure-footed on the path. The person struggled to get up.
- It was the path of treachery.
- What spiraled was his evil snare, his confusing ways, of words not spoken, but assumed by the trickery of the night.
- There are hearts of love and tricks of one who aims to steal them all for hell.
- She was given a glimpse into that hollow hole: a night of hell, despair, isolation, hatred.
- Messenger: A crown of thorns, a heart dedicated to the service of the Lord, a love so great for Him, a thirsting for the Son of God in the Eucharist, the reception of Him in Holy Communion, the wanting of only God, a river full of life.
- The night was hell-like, the devil had pressed so hard, the current seemed to wash me away.
- I felt the weight of the cross, the thorns that pierced the head, the burning of the wounds on the body where the flesh was torn.
- I felt the cry come from within me of total isolation and pain.
- And in that reception of the Eucharist and participation in the Mass, there was agony and pain.
The Carrying of the Cross
- Messenger: The Mass is to unite all the hearts in oneness. At Mass I had this following experience due to the lack of oneness between the peoples of the earth and with God. It was an experience of the souls in hell that would never know any love, only total isolation, hatred, and misery. The reality of hell was so real. Where once I experienced the ecstasy of oneness with God and all others in acceptance and love, existing in Him, now I experienced separation, hatred and the blackness of a cold night that seemed would last forever.
- The weight of the cross, the experience of the weight of the sins of the world was so real to me.
- In the Mass I felt I knew the depth and vileness of each sin. I knew more about Christ carrying those ugly, vile, sins with Him to the cross.
- The desire to wipe out the evil swelled in my heart. I knew the evil of sins. I knew the evil in a deep degree.
- I felt an agony in knowing the vileness of evil and the depth of evil in sinful acts. I had deep insight into the glories of the Almighty God and I experienced the joy of knowing what it was to be existent in Him and His loving embrace.
- The Lady warned and they did not hear the warnings.
It is a battle against Satan, the evil one.
You must give your heart to God.
- Holy Thursday is the Mass of the Last Supper.
Jesus: I have allowed you to suffer on Thursday for those who have betrayed Me.
- Messenger: You must choose God.
It is a battle, do you choose God or the evil one? Give your heart to Jesus and Mary, the New Adam and the New Eve.
- Jesus: I mounted the cross.
I am the New Adam, My Mother stood below. She is the New Eve.
- Those who give their hearts to Us will be the victors.
- Messenger: The cross stands as the tree of life against a darkened sky and a darkened world.
- The sun glistens in the sky.
- Jesus: I am the Light of the World.
The Light to the darkened night.
I am God, the SAVIOR of the world.
- Choose life.
- Do you choose God and God’s side or the evil one, the ancient serpent, who aims to trick you with his vileness to steal your heart and soul forever and take you to the pits of hell?
- Song: Song From Jesus
- Song: I Am Your Sacred Heart (refrain)
- Hail Mary...
- Hail Mary...
- Hail Mary...
Song: Glory, Glory, Glory Lord in between decades.
JULY 12, 1999
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
- Messenger: I could hardly walk after the Mass, for He filled me with His Presence.
- Yesterday the agony of the realization of division and lack of oneness in the world filled me with such suffering and I knew something of hell and its lack of love. I knew something of the pain of division from God for all eternity.
- Today I was filled with such oneness for God and His creatures as He embraced me and overwhelmed me with His loving Presence as I existed in a heightened level in Him.
- The heights of this ecstasy is a taste of the everlasting embrace of our God in His love, existing in Him for all eternity. And so I write in this rosary of the One Who came forth victorious from the tomb and how I walk in His footprints.
- In my Bible is seen the cave where Christ was born in Bethlehem, and a tomb thought to be similar to the one He came out of after the Resurrection.
- He was born in a cave in the belly of the earth. He came forth victorious out of the tomb, both in the belly of the earth.
- In John’s Gospel it says the tomb of this New Adam was in a garden.
- He rose victorious from the dead.
- As we give ourselves in consecration to the New Adam and the New Eve, we put our tainted hearts in Their two pure and holy Hearts.
- Love is in Him.
Messenger: I ask the second reading from today’s Mass and the Gospel appear here.
Glory is our destiny
In my estimation, all that we suffer in the present time is nothing in comparison with the glory which is destined to be disclosed for us, for the whole creation is waiting with eagerness for the children of God to be revealed. It was not for its own purposes that creation had frustration imposed on it, but for the purposes of him who imposed it--with the intention that the whole creation itself might be freed from its slavery to corruption and brought into the same glorious freedom as the children of God. We are well aware that the whole creation, until this time, has been groaning in labour pains. And not only that: we too, who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we are groaning inside ourselves, waiting with eagerness for our bodies to be set free.
That same day, Jesus left the house and sat by the lakeside, but such large crowds gathered round him that he got into a boat and sat there. The people all stood on the shore, and he told them many things in parables.
Parable of the sower
He said, ‘Listen, a sower went out to sow. As he sowed, some seeds fell on the edge of the path, and the birds came and ate them up. Others fell on patches of rock where they found little soil and sprang up at once, because there was no depth of earth; but as soon as the sun came up they were scorched and, not having any roots, they withered away. Others fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them. Others fell on rich soil and produced their crop, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. Anyone who has ears should listen!
Why Jesus speaks in parables
Then, the disciples went up to him and asked, ‘Why do you talk to them in parables?’ In answer, he said, ‘Because to you is granted to understand the mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not granted. Anyone who has will be given more and will have more than enough; but anyone who has not will be deprived even of what he has. The reason I talk to them in parables is that they look without seeing and listen without hearing or understanding. So in their case what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah is being fulfilled:
Listen and listen, but never understand!
Look, and look, but never perceive!
This people’s heart has grown coarse,
their ears dulled,
they have shut their eyes tight
to avoid using their eyes to see,
their ears to hear,
their heart to understand,
changing their ways
and being healed by me.
‘But blessed are your eyes because they see, your ears because they hear! In truth I tell you, many prophets and upright people longed to see what you see, and never saw it; to hear what you hear, and never heard it.
The parable of the sower explained
‘So pay attention to the parable of the sower. When anyone hears the word of the kingdom without understanding, the Evil One comes and carries off what was sown in his heart: this is the seed sown on the edge of the path. The seed sown on patches of rock is someone who hears the word and welcomes it at once with joy. But such a person has no root deep down and does not last; should some trial come, or some persecution on account of the word, at once he falls away. The seed sown in thorns is some one who hears the word, but the worry of the world and the lure of riches choke the word and so it produces nothing. And the seed sown in rich soil is someone who hears the word and understands it; this is the one who yields a harvest and produces now a hundredfold, now sixty, now thirty.’
Messenger: The Sorrowful Mysteries I received before Mass, the Glorious Mysteries after Mass. I saw in Mass that He was strengthening my roots so that I existed firmly rooted in Him.
- Messenger: And so our life is lived in the Pascal Mystery of death-Resurrection.
- It is in the dying we are brought to greater life in Him.
- We carry the cross, we look beaten, battered and torn and the glory of that day is the increased new life in Him that follows.
- Having been beaten, Jesus, the New Adam hung on the cross about to die.
- The glory of that new day was the life that came forth in the victory of the Resurrected Lord.
- We came forth, the children of Eve. We are given a sharing in His life through Baptism. We are washed through the Sacrament of Reconciliation and we are refreshed more and more with a feeding of greater life in Him in the Holy Eucharist.
- One Bread, one Body - one life rooted in Him.
- We die to those things that are not like Him. We are refreshed with increased life in Him.
- He ascended into heaven and He left the work of reaching the world in our hands.
- We are commissioned in Baptism to do His work, the work of the Good Shepherd. We offer ourselves, our lives, in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in which the Sacrifice of Calvary is sacramentally made present.
We identify with Him. We are one in the pure and holy Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We offer a most pure sacrifice to the Father united in the holy Hearts of the New Adam and the New Eve.
Vision of Lucia, main visionary of Fatima, 1929
The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- Messenger: Grace and mercy are poured forth on the earth from the Father in the Holy Spirit through the pierced Heart of Jesus Christ.
- Through Him all graces flow.
- Mary the Immaculate one is the spotless Virgin conceived without sin, full of grace.
- And the Holy Spirit descended upon the Apostles.
- No longer did they have problems communicating. They were united in one mind and one heart to preach the Gospel.
- One tongue, it is the language in which we speak of His world, of life in Him.
- Victors are the souls who unite to the pure and holy Hearts of the New Adam and the New Eve.
- They came forth victorious from the tomb.
- They wear the white robes of glory, washed in the Blood of the Lamb, filled with the Holy Spirit and they sing.
- Song: Holy God, We Praise Thy Name
Song: Come Holy Ghost.
- Messenger: Both Jesus and Mary, the New Adam, the New Eve are in heaven.
- Jesus ascended into heaven. Mary was taken up body and soul.
- We live transformed in Their two pure and holy Hearts.
- We offer a most holy sacrifice uniting our hearts to Their two Hearts and we unite to the Mass all day as a sacrifice.
- We plead to the Father for forgiveness for the children of Adam and Eve.
- We beg for grace to be outpoured on the earth.
- We want help from the SAVIOR to save us from our sins.
- Men give themselves in consecration to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- Death will be no more. (1 Corinthians 15:26)
and the last of the enemies to be done away with is death, for he has put all things under his feet.
1 Corinthians 15:54-55
A hymn of triumph, Conclusion
And after this perishable nature has put on imperishability and this mortal nature has put on immortality, then will the words of scripture come true: Death is swallowed up in victory. Death, where is your victory? Death where is your sting? Death is swallowed up in victory. Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?
Messenger: Thanks be to God Who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Revelation 3:12-13
Anyone who proves victorious I will make into a pillar in the sanctuary of my God, and it will stay there for ever; I will inscribe on it the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which is coming down from my God in heaven, and my own new name as well. Let anyone who can hear, listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches."
- Revelation 4:11
You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honour and power,
for you made the whole universe;
by your will, when it did not exist,
it was created.
- Revelation 5:9-10
They sang a new hymn:
You are worthy to take the scroll
and to break its seals,
because you were sacrificed,
and with your blood
you bought people for God
of every race, language, people and nation
and made them
a line of kings and priests for God,
to rule the world.
- Revelation 12:1-2
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labour, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth.
- The New Eve triumphant. The New Adam will reign.
- God has visited His people.
- The Resurrected Lord remains with us in the Holy Eucharist.
- We receive Him, we eat His Body.
- Message given to Jacinta by Our Lady:
Excerpt from The Spirituality of Fatima and Medjugorje, p. 18
Tell everybody that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask grace from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Ask them to plead for peace from the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her. 19
19 Our Lady’s Peace Plan, op. cit., p. 30.
- Those who give their hearts to Jesus and Mary, the New Adam, the New Eve, and unite at every moment to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass-- they will be the victors.
end of July 11 & 12, 1999
We have tremendous statues inClearwater, FloridaChina, Indianaand OhioPlease call for more information.1-888-211-3041Shepherds of ChristP.O. Box 193Morrow, OH 45152
Table of Contents Previous Daily Message