Mary has requested that the daily message be given each day to the world. It is read nightly at the prayer service from her Image Building in Clearwater, Florida, U.S.A. This is according to her request. All attempts will be made to publish this daily message to the world at 11 p.m. Eastern time, U.S.A.
We acknowledge that the final authority
regarding these messages
July 17th Holy Spirit Novena
Scripture selection is Day 9 Period II.
The Novena Rosary Mysteries
for July 17th are Glorious.
Readings from Today's Mass
To Amos himself Amaziah said, 'Go away, seer, take yourself off to Judah, earn your living there, and there you can prophesy! But never again will you prophesy at Bethel, for this is a royal sanctuary, a national temple.' 'I am not a prophet,' Amos, replied to Amaziah, 'nor do I belong to a prophetic brotherhood. I am merely a herdsman and dresser of sycamore-figs. But Yaweh took me as I followed the flock, and Yaweh said to me, "Go and prophesy to my people Israel."
Ephesians 1: 3-14
Blessed be God
the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who has blessed us
with all the spiritual blessings of heaven
Thus he chose us in Christ
before the world was made
to be holy and faultless
before him in love,
marking us out for himself beforehand,
to be adopted sons,
through Jesus Christ.
Such was his purpose and good pleasure,
to the praise of the glory of his grace,
his free gift to us in the Beloved,
in whom, through his blood,
we gain our freedom,
the forgiveness of our sins.
Such is the richness of the grace
which he has showered on us
in all wisdom and insight.
He has let us know
the mystery of his purpose,
according to his good pleasure
which he determined beforehand
for him to act upon
when the times had run their course:
that he would bring everything together
under Christ, as head,
everything in the heavens
and everything on earth.
And it is in him
that we have received our heritage,
marked out beforehand as we were,
under the plan of the One
who guides all things
as he decides by his own will,
chosen to be,
for the praise of his glory,
the people who
would put their hopes in Christ
before he came.
Now you too, in him,
have heard the message of the truth
and the gospel of your salvation,
and having put your trust in it
you have been stamped with the seal
of the Holy Spirit of the Promise,
who is the pledge of our inheritance,
for the freedom of the people
whom God has taken for his own,
for the praise of his glory.
Mark 6: 7-13
Then he summoned the Twelve and began to send them out in pairs, giving them authority over unclean spirits. And he instructed them to take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bread, no haversack, no coppers for their purses. They were to wear sandals but, he added, ‘Don’t take a spare tunic.’ And he said to them, ‘If you enter a house anywhere, stay there until you leave the district. And if any place does not welcome you and people refuse to listen to you, as you walk away shake off the dust under your feet as evidence to them.’ So they set off to proclaim repentance; and they cast out many devils, and anointed many sick people with oil and cured them.
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
October 13, 1994
The Birth of the Full Ministries
of the Shepherds of Christ
"I wish to share with you part of a message which Jesus gave us on October 13, 1994. The message tells us about the expansion of the Shepherds of Christ movement:
'My beloved priest-companion, today I come to you with another mission. I am asking you to establish Shepherds of Christ Ministries. At My request you have already begun the priestly newsletter, "Shepherds of Christ", and the prayer chapters, Shepherds of Christ Associates...
'I am giving you this message on this day, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, because of the close connection between the Shepherds of Christ movement and the Fatima message. The Fatima message is centered in devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart, especially in consecration to Our Hearts. Shepherds of Christ Ministries is also centered in devotion to Our Hearts. I will use Shepherds of Christ Ministries as a great instrument in helping to bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. When this occurs, My Church and the world will be experiencing the great era of peace promised by My Mother at Fatima.
'Today, then, October 13, 1994, the 77th Anniversary of the Great Apparition at Fatima, marks the birth of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I pour forth the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.'
"Jesus has told us that Shepherds of Christ Ministries includes: the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, Shepherds of Christ Associates prayer chapters, various publications, including books, whatever else Our Lord directs us to undertake.
"As members of Shepherds of Christ Associates, you are an extremely important part of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. You have given great joy to the Heart of Jesus by responding to His invitation to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. As He draws you closer to His Heart and to His Mother's Heart as Associates members, He will fill you with an ever-increasing experience of His love, peace, and joy."
- From In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Newsletter of Shepherds of Christ Associates
by Fr. Edward J. Carter S.J., Volume 1, No. 1, 1995. p. 2.
Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
My dear fellow Associate Members,
Jesus is calling special apostles to join a new division of the Shepherds of Christ Movement. Here is a message from Jesus given to Father Carter:
My beloved priest-companion, I am requesting that a new prayer movement be started under the direction of Shepherds of Christ Ministries. I am asking for volunteers who are willing to pray before the Blessed Sacrament for one hour, twice-weekly. Members of the Shepherds of Christ prayer chapters, as well as others, are to be invited to join this movement.
These apostles are to pray for the intentions I am giving you. For part of the hour they are to use the prayers of the Shepherds of Christ Associates Handbook. They may spend the rest of the hour as they so choose.
I will use this new prayer movement within My Shepherds of Christ Ministries in a powerful way to help in the renewal of My Church and the world. I will give great graces to those who join this movement. The name, Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, is to be given to this movement.
I am inviting My beloved Rita Ring to be coordinator for this activity.
I pour out the great love of My Sacred Heart to all. I am Jesus, Chief Shepherd of the flock.
This is indeed a special calling for us to unite in one heart with His Eucharistic Heart and pray for the following intentions:
- For the spread of the devotion to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary culminating in the reign of the Sacred Heart and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
- For the Pope.
- For all bishops of the world.
- For all priests.
- For all sisters and brothers in the religious life.
- For all members of the Shepherds of Christ Movement, and for the spread of this movement to the world.
- For all members of the Catholic Church.
- For all members of the human family.
- For all souls in purgatory.
end of Apostles of the Eucharistic Heart message
Excerpt from November 4, 2001
Jesus speaks: To those who pray My prayers I
promise the following special
- A deeper understanding of the
Divine Mysteries through fervent
recitation of the litanies.
- I promise a deeper love in your heart
for your God and a deeper love
for your fellowmen.
- Those who pray the prayers fervently
will experience a deep union
in My Heart and My Mother's heart,
they will be given special insights
into My unfathomable love for men
and experience a thirsting within
themselves to want to help souls
through intercessory prayer and sacrifices.
- They will have a deeper love of the Mass
through this deeper consecration.
[consecration to Their Hearts]
- They will know Me more intimately.
- They will want to live their lives to
help save souls.
- They will have a deeper love for the priests shepherds.
- They will have a deeper love and dedication
to the Church. (I founded)
- They will want peace on the earth.
- They will want peace in their own hearts.
- You will experience a fearlessness the more
you pray the Holy Spirit Novena prayers
given to you.
- As you meditate on the scriptures you will
understand more fully the plan of
the Father to lead the souls into the
great Reign of My Sacred Heart.
- You and all who pray the Holy Spirit Novena
and the Shepherds of Christ Prayers will be
united in a deep oneness with each other
and the souls of the earth.
- The more you pray these prayers (both sets)
you will live in the truth as you
dwell in Our Hearts.
- You will be given gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- You and your family will be protected by
My Precious Blood and your families
will receive special protection
against satan from fervent recitation
of the prayers. (the Holy Spirit Novena
and the Shepherds of Christ Prayers)
- I promise to take you and the members of
your family in a special way
into My Sacred Heart. I will lavish
you in the fires of My love.
- The priests and the people of the Church and the world
will receive special graces from the fervent
recitation of these prayers. (both sets)
- I will unite My people in a deeper love
from the graces granted from
fervent recitation of these prayers.
- I give these prayers from My image site
I appear there daily as the Sacred Heart.
Some see Me, some do not, but there
is a special presence there.
My Mother appears there for her children.
- In the five years of her apparitions many
souls who have come have been
given special graces of conversion.
Many have been given grace to lead
them into a deeper love union with
God and the Blessed Virgin.
- The image site in Florida has touched
- I outpour great grace to those who come
to the site.
- There are tremendous graces of healing
granted to all who come.
- People who come rarely leave unchanged.
- The grace granted works in their lives and in
their hearts, long after they have gone.
- A reminder of their visit only need be given
and they experience a memory of
I ask you to circulate the prayers I have
given, the Shepherds of Christ Prayers
and the Holy Spirit Novena prayers.
From the Spirituality Handbook
Chapter Guidelines for Shepherds of Christ Associates
- A primary purpose of the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates is to pray for all priests throughout the world in all their needs. A coequal purpose is to provide a spiritual way of life for members of the chapters. The chapters are to pray in a special way for the spiritual success of the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ. Prayer for the acquisition of monetary funds to publish the letter is also in order. The chapters are to meet on a regular basis, with the members of each chapter to determine the exact frequency of meetings. All chapters are encouraged to meet on a weekly basis. If for various other reasons certain chapters cannot meet weekly, they should meet at least once a month.
- All persons--lay persons, diocesan clergy, and priests, brothers, and sisters in religious life--are invited to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. Those who are already committed to a certain way of spiritual life may adapt the spirituality of Shepherds of Christ Associates to their own particular spirituality.
- In addition to the purpose of the chapters as put forth above, the members of each chapter are encouraged to help raise money to defray some of the newsletter publication costs and some of the financial needs of the Shepherds of Christ Associates movement. One way for chapters to financially aid the newsletter is to pledge to pay for a certain number of newsletters each year. Our Lord has asked that the newsletter be sent to the priests free of charge, although donations may be requested in the newsletter itself.
- A further purpose of the chapters is to undertake those activities which Jesus, through the Spiritual Director, further reveals to be His will.
- The formation of as many chapters as is reasonably possible is to be encouraged. Multiple chapters may exist in the same city or area. Each chapter is to have its own local coordinator, and each country its own national coordinator.
- A periodic newsletter for associates will be published to help establish the desired bond or union between all chapters and all members.
- Members of Shepherds of Christ Associates pledge their loyal support to the Holy Father, the Pope, and to the teaching authority of the Church.
- Shepherds of Christ Associates exists under Church law as provided in canons 298 and 299.
- The existence and activity of all chapters is to be placed under the special protection and guidance of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Chapters exist so that they may, according to the mission of Shepherds of Christ Associates, help to establish the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. All chapter members are strongly encouraged to consecrate themselves to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
end of excerpt from the Spirituality Handbook
Promises of Our Lord to those devoted to His Sacred Heart:
- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their homes.
- I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
- I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
- I will bestow a large blessing on all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
- Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
- I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honored.
- I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
- I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the first Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
All have the Imprimatur
Jesus wants Blue Books 4 and 5
on sale for $5.00 each plus postage
so you can circulate them to other people.
DVDs and Videos are on sale too for $5.00
so you will circulate and show them to others.
Call Glaci for image wallets to circulate.
ORDER YOURS TODAY.
Main Mailing Address for Shepherds of Christ
Shepherds of Christ Ministries
P. O. Box 627
China, IN 47250
We accept credit card.
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Message
Main Shepherds of Christ Page