| Shepherds of Christ
July 28, 2007
July 29th Holy
The Novena Rosary
We need funds for the Church newsletter.
Also funds for the Building Payment.
August 5, 2007 FloridaPlease come and pray!!Retreat in ChinaAugust 10th - 13thRetreat in Florida
August 19th - 22nd
August 19th is the 90th anniversary
of Mary's apparition at Fatima
after the children were jailed.
August 22nd is the Queenship of Mary.
Rita will be here to sign books.
July 28, 2007
Jesus: I died on the cross.
I did the will of My Father to My death
on the cross.
R. Obedience is important in the
spiritual life. Children are to obey their
parents when young but Fr. Carter told
this story — A man was called to the priesthood
and his parents didn't want him to
go — they tried to stop him, but he followed
his vocation — he did not obey his
Obedience to parents is the 4th
commandment. Married people form
a family, when parents interfere with
the marriage and the grandchildren
it can hurt the family and be a disaster.
We must seek God's will in all things. God
has given to me and Fr. Carter the vision
of the Movement.
The dictates of this Movement is
1) The Priestly Newsletter
2) The Prayer Chapters
I have been called as co-founder with
the President John to carry out this
Servants and handmaids help this
happen — deliver this message —
they are committed to this way
of life —
The mission is 1) Priestly Newsletter
2) Prayer Chapters
13 Years Ago
Fr. Carter got this message
July 31, 1994 —
13 Years ago
July 31, 1994
Words of Jesus to Members of
Shepherds of Christ Associates:
"My beloved priest-companion, I intend to use the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ, and the movement, Shepherds of Christ Associates, in a powerful way for the renewal of My Church and the world.
"I will use the newsletter and the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates as a powerful instrument for spreading devotion to My Heart and My Mother's Heart.
"I am calling many to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. To all of them I will give great blessings. I will use them as instruments to help bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the reign of My Sacred Heart. I will give great graces to the members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. I will call them to be deeply united to My Heart and to Mary's Heart as I lead them ever closer to My Father in the Holy Spirit."
- Message from Jesus to Father Edward J. Carter, S.J., Founder, as given on July 31, 1994,
feast of Saint Ignatius Loyola, Founder of the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits)
On August 1, 1994
I got this message as Mary
appeared to me
August 1, 1994
Pray For The Success Of The Priestly Newsletter - Shepherds of Christ
R. The following is the first official message I received before the statue of Mary at Our Lady of the Holy Spirit Center. It is a personal message for Father Carter.
Mary: (in front of the glowing statue of Our Lady of Sorrows) I am the Immaculate Heart. My Heart is glowing for love of all my beloved children. I am your most loving Mother. I am with you this day. Pray for the success of the priestly newsletter Shepherds of Christ. I am guarding your way. You will receive such graces to accomplish this task! Grace from God is so abundantly bestowed on you and will lead to the success of this endeavor! Pray for this cause at the Center. The priests will lead the people to the love of My beloved Son. This is no little task. It will take many prayers and graces. Pray hard, little one. Your prayers will change many hearts.
I am Mary, your Immaculate Mother. I bring this message to My beloved priest-son.
end of August 1, 1994 message
90 years ago August 13, 1917 — the
children were jailed
Excerpt from the Spirituality of Fatima
by Fr. Edward Carter, S.J.
Because of the excitement caused by the apparitions, the civil authorities were so alarmed that they kidnapped the three young visionaries and put them in jail. The incarceration period included the day of August 13. Consequently, Our Lady did not appear to the children on this particular 13th.
end of excerpt
God wants the Newsletter on the Church
August 13, 2007
God has called prayer members to pray
in support the Newsletter —
given from Fr. Carter — in the
Excerpt from the Spirituality Handbook
Chapter Guidelines for Shepherds of Christ Associates
- A primary purpose of the chapters of Shepherds of Christ Associates is to pray for all priests throughout the world in all their needs. A coequal purpose is to provide a spiritual way of life for members of the chapters. The chapters are to pray in a special way for the spiritual success of the priestly newsletter, Shepherds of Christ. Prayer for the acquisition of monetary funds to publish the letter is also in order. The chapters are to meet on a regular basis, with the members of each chapter to determine the exact frequency of meetings. All chapters are encouraged to meet on a weekly basis. If for various other reasons certain chapters cannot meet weekly, they should meet at least once a month.
- All persons—lay persons, diocesan clergy, and priests, brothers, and sisters in religious life—are invited to become members of Shepherds of Christ Associates. Those who are already committed to a certain way of spiritual life may adapt the spirituality of Shepherds of Christ Associates to their own particular spirituality.
- In addition to the purpose of the chapters as put forth above, the members of each chapter are encouraged to help raise money to defray some of the newsletter publication costs and some of the financial needs of the Shepherds of Christ Associates movement. One way for chapters to financially aid the newsletter is to pledge to pay for a certain number of newsletters each year. Our Lord has asked that the newsletter be sent to the priests free of charge, although donations may be requested in the newsletter itself.
- A further purpose of the chapters is to undertake those activities which Jesus, through the Spiritual Director, further reveals to be His will.
- The formation of as many chapters as is reasonably possible is to be encouraged. Multiple chapters may exist in the same city or area. Each chapter is to have its own local coordinator, and each country its own national coordinator.
- A periodic newsletter for associates will be published to help establish the desired bond or union between all chapters and all members.
- Members of Shepherds of Christ Associates pledge their loyal support to the Holy Father, the Pope, and to the teaching authority of the Church.
- Shepherds of Christ Associates exists under Church law as provided in canons 298 and 299.
- The existence and activity of all chapters is to be placed under the special protection and guidance of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Chapters exist so that they may, according to the mission of Shepherds of Christ Associates, help to establish the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. All chapter members are strongly encouraged to consecrate themselves to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
End of excerpt from the Spirituality Handbook
90 years ago — these innocent
children were jailed when Mary was
appearing to them
Kathleen said from March 1, 2004
is 1260 days since Mary's head was
knocked off to August 13, 2007 —
90th anniversary of when Fatima
children were jailed.
Revelation 12: 1-6
Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman, robed with the sun, standing on the moon, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant, and in labour, crying aloud in the pangs of childbirth. Then a second sign appeared in the sky: there was a huge red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, and each of the seven heads crowned with a coronet. Its tail swept a third of the stars from the sky and hurled them to the ground, and the dragon stopped in front of the woman as she was at the point of giving birth, so that it could eat the child as soon as it was born. The woman was delivered of a boy, the son who was to rule all the nations with an iron scepter, and the child was taken straight up to God and to his throne, while the woman escaped into the desert, where God had prepared a place for her to be looked after for twelve hundred and sixty days.
The Shepherds of Christ Newsletter is put out
by the Shepherds of Christ Family — we have
a vocation to do this — when
you support the Newsletter
you help to make reparation
to God the Father for these atrocities
that occurred and you do what
Mary asked for at Fatima
spread the devotion to the Sacred Heart
and Immaculate Heart through
It is not up to the members of
the Shepherds of Christ to support the building
of the 2 Hearts. People from all
over the world know Mary's image
appeared there — you can have a
Fatima/Clearwater glass statue to pray the prayers
in your home with the Prayer
Manual and a crucifix carved
This can help us with prayer and
help support the Priestly
Newsletter. Spread the knowledge
of these statues and prayers to
I am the Good Shepherd, these are My prayers, the prayers I give to help renew the Church and the world, all prayer chapters are asked to include these prayers (found in the Shepherds of Christ Prayer Manual). As My Apostles and Shepherds I ask you to encourage all existing Chapters to try to encourage all existing prayer groups to pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers. Encourage all Churches to pray these prayers. It is most urgent that the people of this earth concur with the Father's wishes to begin Prayer Chapters. This is an urgent request from the Good Shepherd. The flock will become one when they have given their hearts to Jesus and Mary. Encourage all priests to pray the Shepherds of Christ prayers. Your world will be lighted with great light as the people of this earth pray these prayers.
My promise is this to you My beloved earth: When you give your heart to Me and spread the devotion to My Sacred Heart, I will write your name In My Heart. I promise to give the greatest graces when you pray these prayers for renewal of the Church and the world and take all who pray them deeply into My Heart. The prayers I give will bring about the reign of My Sacred Heart and the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart. I am Jesus Christ, this is My message of January 22, 1998, Please circulate this message to your world. I am the Good Shepherd, I know Mine and Mine know Me and they follow Me. Grace My Shepherds, I will give you the greatest graces for spreading these words to this earth and to your Church. I love you, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, it is the Plan of the Father that Prayer Chapters are begun immediately and the Priestly Newsletter is given to all priests. The Voice of the Good Shepherd speaks through it.
end of January 22, 1998
Message #2 To The Earth —
August 1, 2005
I promise to those priests who pray
My prayers for the priests, the Church
and the world and for reparation to Our
Two Hearts for the offenses against them —
I promise great grace to lead you into
such a deep union with Me — to know
oneness with God as you have never
known in your whole priesthood.
To My priests I give this promise, the more
you pray the prayers I have given —
Red Prayer Manual
and the more you pray them yourselves —
you will know such grace in
your priestly life as never before and
touch the hearts of the young and
lead them to follow their vocation if
called to the priesthood.
I promise through the hands of My
Apostle priests to help lead holy
men to Me in the priesthood and
to thereby help to alleviate this
terrible atrocity of the shortage
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
Call Glaci or go to China or Clearwater.
Crucifix — hand carved by Felix
who carved the crucifix 22'
at the Virgin Mary building.
Available for $750.00
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page