| Shepherds of Christ
July 9, 2007
July 10th Holy
The Novena Rosary
We need $17,500 for Priestly Mailing.
The Newsletter is all of ours to help get out.
Jesus is asking all of us to help get this out.
Fatima/Clearwater Glass Statues available.
Call Glaci or go to China or Clearwater.
July 9, 2007
Something happened when Jesus
appeared on the cross at Clearwater
on July 5, that helped me know greater
the gift of heaven and the despair of
a soul lost to the fires of hell.
Where I knew of Mary's suffering,
crying under the cross — I now
know it from Jesus' Heart ever more
Consumed with love - Jesus died for
me and you so that we could be in
heaven with Him.
I just know so deeply how awful the loss
of a single soul is and I can't stand
On July 13, 1917 — Mary showed the
children a vision of hell —
but my heart hurts like a sword
in it knowing how awful it is
that so many souls are going to hell.
What am I to do, but to suffer a sword
in my heart and a burning desire
to move as steadfastly ahead as I
can with faith, this is Jesus and Mary's
mission to reach souls with
devotion to Their Two Hearts.
When wind comes a person prepares
to take cover,
But the sin in the world is great
and souls must repent and
turn to God.
Like wind blowing against objects
and if it is powerful enough it can
destroy them, blow them over.
What, because of the experience I had,
90 years later on July 5, I know
how sin, unrepented sin, can
hurt the souls who Jesus shed His
Blood for, and Jesus wants in heaven with
The suffering is greater now and the awareness
much keener of the loss of souls and
how awful it is.
Also with the experience of July 5, 2007
I know the tremendous gifts more
of the beatific vision and the
gift of heaven.
It is in the prayer, in the offering
of one's life as members of the
body of Christ, that we can
make an enormous difference.
Can you imagine Jesus in His self-less
love — all perfect love giving
Himself on the cross and the agony
to know that souls would be
lost to hell.
How tremendous the love of the Savior
to give us the Mass the sacrifice
of Calvary - sacramentally
made present - to identify with
the suffering of Jesus for the
loss of His precious souls,
despite His gift He gives all
who love and serve Him.
More and more I know the moments in
the Mass — the offertory — the
consecration — identifying with
Jesus in the self-less giving of
my life for the sake of souls —
united to the Holy Sacrifice of
the Mass — united to Jesus and offering
a most pleasing sacrifice to
the Father —
The tears of the Savior shed on the
cross for the souls that would
be lost forever to the fires of hell.
The priest is so very important to us.
I do not understand why every
Catholic cherishing the sacraments
and the gift of the Church
would not want to pray so
deeply for the priests, the Church and
the world and think how
important it is for us as members
of the body of Christ to live
up to our baptismal commitment
to help spread the Good News and
stay deeply united to the Masses
going on around the world
in our Morning Offering.
How can we not do this and do all we can
if we realize that message
Mary showed the children
July 13, 1917.
How Lucia must have suffered to
see this as a child —
Excerpt from The Spirituality of Fatima
by Father Carter, S.J.
July 13, 1917
"During this same July apparition, Mary showed the three children a vision of Hell. She told them:
"You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish, in the world, devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.
"The war (World War I, then raging) is going to end. But if people do not stop offending God, another and worse one will begin in the reign of Pius XI. When you shall see a night illuminated by an unknown light [January 2, 1938], know that this is the great sign that God gives you that He is going to punish the world for its many crimes by means of war, hunger, and persecution of the Church and the Holy Father. (12)
"To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the five first Saturdays. If my requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace. If not, she will scatter her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be destroyed....
"But in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph, the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, Russia will be converted, and a certain period of peace will be granted to the world." (13)
11. For background material on Fatima, I am particularly indebted to
Our Lady of Fatima's Peace Plan from Heaven (Rockford: TAN
Books and Publishers, Inc., 1983). pp.3-4.
12. Ibid., pp.4-5.
13. Ibid., p.5.
So she died and I carry on this work
for the sake of souls — for the
beauty of the Mass,
for the gift of being a baptized Catholic —
What does it mean to me to be a baptized
Catholic — everything — to drink
from the fountain of His life —
Baptism that sharing in His life
Ah sweet mystery of life at last
I've found you
To Feast to the table of the Lord
To drink from the fountain of His
life in the Church
Ah sweet mystery of life and
The anguishing suffering of
knowing a little how it
could be to know that
souls are in hell for all
The eye was wide flooded with
How blind we are to not meditate
on the suffering of Jesus' Heart on the
cross to know His beloved souls
He died for would be lost to hell
despite His suffering.
It is agony for me to know this so
deeply — ah that every priest would
know more and more deeply the gift
of the Mass — the sacrifice of Calvary
sacramentally made present.
I will probably never go to Calvary, but
I know so much about it — the
stations of the cross —
The heart that turns cold and hardened
when it can be a heart of love and I
cry to do more — to go more fervently
ahead, but I cannot do it alone.
God has called many to help us in this
mission Shepherds of Christ and He wants it that
way — a little family — world wide —
a net-work of prayer —
a surrendering to Him
a love for souls more likened to Jesus
Giving is the lesson Jesus has taught
giving - self-lessly on the cross
giving for we have the priest
and the sacraments —
the Church today
So now I write to you of this
my love in my heart for souls —
the reality of knowing the
gifts of heaven and that
which I know deeply in
my soul is what
I know in my heart, but
a hard copy of words to
share to ponder —
Do we see hell like the children
of Fatima, do we see heaven
like saints who saw ladders
I write of the ineffable reality
of the precious gifts of heaven —
but in writing I have made
it a hard copy for you to
I know the tears of this message
August 27, 1996 for 11 years
from the Rosary of August 27, 1996
Mary speaks: I stood beneath the cross of my Son, and my Heart was in such pain for I saw Him before my eyes. I saw Him covered with blood. I saw Him die. My Heart, my children, my Heart to watch my Son, but my Heart, my Heart, how I suffered for my little children of the world that give in to this world and give up the love of my Son. O my little children of light, I give you this message. Carry this light into the darkness for your Mother Mary, for I stood beneath the cross and I cried. I cried for the little ones. I cried for the young ones, the ones that do not care and will lose their souls. How do I make you see for you will not listen to me? What can I do? I come. I appear. I beg. I plead. I give you these gifts from my Son, and you reject me. I do not deliver messages very often anymore for I have been ignored. The message is the same. You do not read the messages I have given to you. Please help me. Help the little children. I appear. I appear. I appear, and I am ignored. I stood beneath the cross, and I cried. I cried, and my Heart was in such anguish for my little children, for I am searching for them this day as I searched for the Child Jesus. Please, please help me. I cannot hold back the hand of my Son any longer. I am Mary, your Mother. I ask you to help my children. You are my children of light.
end of Mary's Message, August 27, 1996
And I know the tears of this
July 5, 2007
From the Rosary of July 5, 2007
R. As I sat there under the crucifix during this rosary the tears were coming down this side of His face, all the way down to here and His mouth was moving.
Jesus: And they picked My beard and pounded the thorns into My precious head. Can you not love the unloving? I cry bloody tears for the little ones whose souls will be lost to the fires of hell. Live to love. Obey the commandments and live by My Word. You are the light of the world.
We all grasp for the love of the
Divine God for that is what
satisfies us, but we have
been given deep love in
our hearts for each other to
share in this ineffable mystery
of love in Him — the
beatific vision —
the mystical marriage here
Love without deep intimacy with
God is wanting —
This love with God is always the
basis — the love that exists
between parties is love
existent in this love of God
Love to greater perfection as it
speaks of in John 17
John 17: 21-23
May they all be one,
just as, Father, you are in me
and I am in you,
so that they also may be in us,
so that the world may believe
it was you who sent me.
I have given them the glory
you gave to me,
that they may be one as we are one.
With me in them and you in me,
may they be so perfected in unity
that the world will recognise
that it was you who sent me
and that you have loved them
as you have loved me.
Love as it speaks of here
John 3: 16
For this is how God loved the world:
he gave his only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him
may not perish
but may have eternal life.
So therefore it is a Response to
God's Love as Fr. Carter writes
Our love relationships are IN Him.
God is the Ultimate Source of
all love and
Relationships reach fullness
Where the world is hungry —
is in this - that many
throw out the Source — God and
try to fulfill that for which
they were created —
love in its ultimate in
the beatific vision —
with "love relationships" here
below that are excluding
God — they can be empty
without the Source
One imperfect person loving/needing/
dependent on another
What does it say in the scriptures
'You must therefore be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.'
God is love —
'You must therefore be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.'
is to be rooted in love —
Now God gives us plants with roots for
a reason —
vines with branches
I know rooted — I know tree roots,
geranium roots, roots — I
Cut off the roots and the plant
Even if trees whose roots are
spread far if you cut
off too many roots
the bush, or trees
Roots to me look full of liquid
when they are healthy —
how about you
Did you ever see weed roots —
they grow like a weed —
they grow fast —
like satan attempting to spread
Evil has a grip — it can be blinding,
crippling — look at Adam
and Eve and Cain
Why apples that are forbidden?
Why the commandments — there are
lots of forbidden fruits —
sex outside of marriage —
unfaithfulness in marriage —
Isn't that the garden over and
How about rotten roots, what
happens to rotten rooted
too wet then they get ruined
Roots need to be in the right soil
Roots need nutrients
Roots need water — the right amounts
My mom always ate black bananas
she said they were good —
old people should be good fruits
February 2, 1995 - 1:45 p.m.
Talk at St. Ignatius
Jesus: My dear children, I ask you to purify your hearts. Rid your hearts of any debris that is keeping you from greater union with Me. Any ill feelings toward your brothers diminishes the flow of My love within you.
If you want holiness, you must be willing to forgive all those who have wronged you. Trade your bitterness for My divine love. I call out to you with this urgent message: purify your hearts, go to confession! Time is so important. Each moment you live, live to spread My love.
Song: A Song from Jesus
Reach out. It is in the reaching out that you will grow ever closer to Me.
Pray to the Spirit. He wants to transform you into fearlessness. You must be fearless soldiers to spread My love to a world that is Godless. I call out to you this day — will you answer this call?
Oh, sweet ones. I love you so much. I am forever with you. I remain with you in the tabernacle, no less present than the day I died for you.
I wait for you, I long for you. I want you so close. Put aside your doubts. Open your heart now to experience My abundant grace that I am pouring out to you, grace I am especially giving to you, this night to help you grow ever closer to Me, to help you to know and love Me more.
It is through the grace I pour out to you that you will grow in your knowledge and love of Me, the Father and Holy Spirit.
I give you My grace abundantly in the Sacrament of the Eucharist and in front of the tabernacle. I am truly present in My Divinity and humanity.
Let go and experience the fire of My love. I AM ALIVE, I AM TRULY PRESENT IN THE EUCHARIST. I CALL OUT TO YOU THIS DAY. Open your heart so you will be closer to Me. I call you to union with Me. Come to My tabernacle. Let Me fill you with the burning fire of My love. Let Me give to you My grace, My Life. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, born in a stable in the town of Bethlehem. Open your eyes, pray to the Spirit for vision. You see so little. You do not know how My love will set this earth on fire — it begins with you!
Song: Come Holy Spirit
Jesus: You are My soldiers to set the world on fire. I ask for two things love of God, love of one another. Come My children, harken to My call, pray for vision. I am on FIRE with burning love for you.
I remain in the tabernacle and wait and long for you to come. Come, I call you today. Come let Me nourish you with My Body and Blood, My life I give to you. Oh children, I love you so, I love you, I love you, I love you. Harken to My call, one person fixed to the love of God can move a mountain. You are the light that will shine in this dark world. I call. Will you answer?
Song: I Love You Jesus
R. We need to fall in Love with the Lord.
When we love Him, we will want to be with Him.
Power is in the Eucharistic Heart of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Songs to Sing
Look Beyond the Bread you eat - Glory and Praise
Oh Holy Mary
Come Holy Ghost
Ave Maria between Hail Marys
BY NAME I HAVE CALLED YOU
I Love You Jesus
February 2, 1995
Feast of Presentation of Our Lord
Transcribed from a tape recorded live as Rita delivered it.
Before the Exposed Eucharist at St. Ignatius.
The Church had many people there.
The Agony in the Garden
1. R. Put yourself in the Garden with Jesus. Be there in the night. See Jesus as He kneels.
2. R. Jesus' greatest agony in the Garden was the agonies He experienced to His Most Sacred Heart. He loved each soul so dearly and He saw before Him all the souls from all time that would neglect Him and treat Him indifferently, would not even think about Him. His Heart burning over with love for each of His precious ones, He saw before Him all the souls that would not even think of Him.
3. R. He saw before Him all the souls that would be condemned to eternal damnation despite the fact that He would suffer and that He would die on the cross for them.
4. R. We do not realize the immensity of His love. We do not realize that Jesus is God, that He was born a man out of greatest love for us. The Father sent His only Son into this world to take on a human nature because He loves us so much. And Jesus, now in the Garden, seeing before Him all the souls that would not even realize the great gift that had been given to them, souls that would reject His love and spend their whole life without even a thought of Him!
5. R. Jesus, out of greatest love for us, remains with us this very day in the Tabernacle. Jesus remains with us no less present than the day that He was in the Garden, in His Divinity and humanity. He waits! He longs! He thirsts for our love! He wants us to come and to share His love. He waits for us so many endless hours in the Tabernacle! How He suffered in the Garden for the endless hours that He would be a prisoner in the Tabernacle. God made Man, and no one would come and be with Him!
6. R. Jesus' Heart is a burning furnace of endless love!
7. R. Jesus saw before Him His entire Passion, everything that He would suffer. He suffered all this because He loved us so much. His agony was so great that His sweat became as great drops of blood upon the ground, blood that He shed for love of us!
8. R. Jesus went to His disciples and they were asleep and He said to them: Can you not watch one hour with Me? How Jesus says to us this very day: I give you twenty-four hours in a day! Twenty-four hours I wait for you to come. I am truly God! I wait. Out of greatest love I wait for My beloved souls to come and to be with Me. It is usually that the servant goes to the Master! But He is God and He waits us, a human, to come and be with Him. And out of the twenty-four hours that we have in the day, how many times do we say to Him - I do not have one hour to spend with You, My Lord!
9. Hail Mary
10. Hail Mary
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Scourged at the Pillar
1. R. How Jesus loved Judas so dearly and Judas betrayed Him with a kiss. How Jesus loves each one of us with a burning Heart on fire. How He waits for us and remains with us this day!
2. R. They pulled His hair! They hit His face and they led Him away as a common criminal!
3. R. They tied Him to a pillar and the men stood around Him. They whipped Him! They tore His flesh! They beat Him to their own exhaustion!
4. R. Be there with Jesus as He is tied to the pillar. Be there and hear the blows they gave to our Beloved Jesus. His once unblemished back is now an open wound!
5. R. Can you hear the blows that they gave to Jesus? He suffered those blows for every one of us! He suffered them for me! He suffered them for you!
6. R. Jesus calls us to love; love of God and love of one another. How can I not love my brother when I can hear as they whip Jesus. I can hear the blows that they gave to Him! I know that He loved my brother so much that He took those blows. How can I not love my brother when Jesus suffered so for love of my brother?
7. R. Jesus calls out to us to meditate deeply on His Passion because it is in this meditation that we will realize more and more the immensity of the great love that He has for each one of us and that He truly stood at the pillar and suffered as they beat His body because He loves us this much! He would go through this, this very day, for each one of us because His love is a personal love. He loves each one of us individually, as the Father loves each one of us individually. He created each one of us uniquely special.
8. R. Dear Jesus, help me to realize more and more the immensity of Your great love. Draw me ever closer to Your Most Sacred Heart. Help me to grow in my union with the Father, with You, with the Holy Spirit through Your Beloved Mother.
9. R. Dear Holy Spirit, fill us with the fire of God's love. The Fire! The vibrancy of God's love! Dear Holy Spirit, fill me with the fire of Your love so I realize more and more that the love that You have is not a little lip service love but it is the love that Jesus had for us when they scourged Him at the pillar to stand and let them beat His body out of greatest love for us!
10. Hail Mary
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crowned with a Crown of Thorns
1. R. They covered Jesus' body with a dirty purple cloak. His open wounds covered with this cloth! And they gave Him a scepter to hold and pounded into His Most Precious Head a sharp crown of piercing thorns!
2. R. The blood from His thorns ran down His face and into His eyes and into His ears. His mouth was full of blood from the blows they gave to His head. But He said not a word! He sat and He suffered all of this!
3. R. They spit on Jesus and they mocked Him as a King! In compliance with the Will of the Father and out of greatest love for us, Jesus was silent!
4. R. The little, innocent lamb led to the slaughter!
5. R. Jesus came to this earth - God made man - to show us the way! Jesus Christ is our Savior.
6. R. Jesus showed us the way. How He loved! He loved us so much that He suffered this brutal passion and He calls out to us this day: Do you not see, you who are so blind, the immense love that I have for each and every one of you? I wait for you. I long for you. I thirst for you to come and to be with Me. And how few come!
7. Jesus: My presence surrounds you. I am truly present in My Divinity and My humanity in the Tabernacle. I am present inside of each one of you in such a special way when you are baptized and in the state of grace. I see life in a blade of grass. You who are so blind, pray to the Spirit to open your eyes more and more to My presence for it is in this realization that you will be drawn ever closer to My Most Sacred Heart.
8. R. Jesus was persecuted! He was whipped! He was treated so harshly! But these were not the greatest agonies that He suffered. His greatest agonies were the agonies that He suffered to His Most Sacred Heart. He, who loves each soul so dearly! How souls reject Him!
9. R. As Jesus suffered so for the sins of men, He was comforted by the acts of love that we give to Him this day. He was comforted by the hours that we spend with Him in front of the Tabernacle, the time we spend with Him after Communion, the time that we unite so closely to Him all through the day and tell Him of our great love. Jesus can experience this love now!
10. R. We love Jesus and Mary. Jesus thirsts and longs for this love! Mary wants our love.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus Carries His Cross
1. R. Jesus stood, His hands tied, the look of peace on His face. The angry men stood around Him with their instruments to jab Jesus. The hate and anger on their faces and in their hearts! But Jesus remained at peace because He knew the Father's love. The Father loves us so much that He sent His only begotten Son into this world. Do we realize how the Father loves us? Jesus had such peace. Jesus knew the Father's love.
2. R. They gave to Jesus a heavy cross that they put on His shoulder. He was made to carry this cross. It was laden with the sins of all men from all time! Jesus carried this cross willingly. He did not surrender the cross or try to give it away. He finally collapsed because the weight of it was so heavy. But willingly, He carried His cross on Calvary.
3. R. His Mother by His side! She walked by His side always! She saw the little child that she once held in her arms and loved so dearly. She saw Him covered with blood, wounded, carrying the heavy cross. She heard the cross as it went along the road. She helplessly stood by. She could not raise a hand to help her Beloved One!
4. R. Their eyes peered into each other's eyes. In that peering look Their Hearts were joined. Mary saw her Son from the time she had conceived Him in her womb. She knew Jesus so well. In that look was this look of knowing between this Son and this Mother - all the time that Jesus and Mary had shared together!
5. R. Mary appears to us to tell us of the love of her Son. She asks us to see through her eyes as her Son carried His cross on Calvary. See through her eyes the love that He has for each one of you. This is truth! Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to earth out of greatest love for each and every one of us and suffered this brutal Passion to His death because He loves each one of us so dearly.
6. R. Mary appears with her sorrowful face. Mary appears with her joyful face. She appears with her old and young face. All the faces of the lives of Jesus and Mary that we meditate on in the Rosary. It is in this meditation of the Rosary that we are drawn ever closer to Their lives; that we can more and more imitate Their lives, and live more and more like Jesus and Mary.
7. R. Can you see Mary as she so tenderly holds the child Jesus and now see through her eyes the horror that she watches as He carried His cross on His back? See the blood that was teaming from His face and His wounded body! Can you see through the eyes of His loving Mother? And she comes to us and she says: See the love My Son has for you. It is in realizing this immense love that you will spread this love to the hurting soldiers in this world. There are so many hurting souls!
8. Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
9. R. Open up our eyes, O Spirit, so that we may see more and more with the vision of God, that we may realize more and more the immensity of the love of God. Fill our hearts full of this fire of the love of God so that we can radiate Your love that You want to give through us to this world. Make us empty vessels to spread this love to the darkened world that is hurting and needs to be touched by Your immense love.
10. R. Mary carried Jesus in her womb. She held Him as a child. Mary was with Jesus all through His life. Now she walks beside Him on the way to Calvary. She asks us to see through her eyes. Stand with Mary through these meditations on the Rosary. Stand next to her! See the love of these two Hearts; the love of her heart for each one of us and the love of His Heart for us. It is in realizing the love of the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary that we will grow closer in our union with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
Jesus is Crucified and Dies on the Cross
1. R. Mary held the baby Jesus in her arms as Simeon prophesied the immense sufferings that Mary and Jesus would suffer. Mary held the tiny child, with His little hands and His little feet. From that point on, Mary remembered the prophecy of Simeon. Now she stands by as they pound into Jesus' Most Precious Hands and Feet the big nails! Mary is so closely united to Jesus. They both suffered so immensely for each one of us. She calls out again and again to come back to the love of her Son. It is only in realizing your calling that you will spread this love to the hurting world. We are the apostles to spread the love of the Two Hearts, the Hearts that suffered all this anguish because They love us so much. She asks us this day: Please My beloved children, lead men to the love of My Son! He longs to be close to them!
2. R. It is in spreading this love that many souls may go to heaven. Mary calls out to you! Can you say no? It takes courage! It takes the fearlessness the apostles had when the Holy Spirit descended upon them. The apostles had been so full of fear they had locked themselves in the upper room. When the Holy Spirit descended upon them, they were fearless. They went out into the world to preach the Gospel. Mary's calling is this calling to you this day - to go out into a world that has turned godless and to spread the Good News! The Good News is: God sent His only begotten Son into this world and out of greatest love He suffered so all through the Passion - He rose on the third day to give us new life - He came to give us life that we may have it abundantly - and He ascended into Heaven! He wants us with Him forever and ever and ever in Heaven. Can we take this call from the Blessed Virgin Mary so lightly? Mary, who watched Her Son as they pounded the nails through to the cross!
3. R. Mary stood under the cross and Mary watched her Son as He hung for three agonizing hours. Stand there with Mary in the darkened sky. See as the wind blows Jesus covered with blood and battered! He hangs there to His very death because He loves each one of us so much!
4. R. They pierced Jesus' head. Think of how it is to have a splinter that goes into your hands. But think of the thorns that were pounded into His Most Precious Head - every drop of blood that He had was spent. He gave His very flesh! He gave His life! He said once: I GAVE MYSELF! I GAVE MY LIFE ON THE CROSS! WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT? I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU THIS DAY! I AM TRULY PRESENT IN THE EUCHARIST THE SAME AS THE DAY THAT I HUNG ON THE CROSS. In My Divinity and humanity, I give you My Life, I give you My Body, I give you My Blood to nourish the life that I give to you in baptism and you take it so lightly!
5. Song: Take and Eat
6. R. Jesus would lament many times when people would leave after Communion and Jesus said: If I were in the church with My cross on My back walking across the front of the church, do you think people would get up and leave? Jesus said over and over again: I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU! I GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU IN THE EUCHARIST! I AM GOD! And men get up and they walk out and they talk and they do not even realize the great gift that they are given here!
7. R. Jesus calls us to love each other as He has loved us. He loved us to His death on the cross! Does that mean that He calls us this day to love our brothers so much that we would die for them?
8. R. Jesus loved us so much that He died for us!
9. R. They gave to Mary, Jesus' lifeless body under the cross. As Mary held the child Jesus, she now holds the lifeless, battered, bruised body of her beloved Son in her arms. Can you say no to Mary's call? You are the soldiers to spread His love throughout this world. One person fixed deeply on the love of God can move a mountain because it is His might that radiates from within you that has all the power. Mary calls out today to come to the Tabernacle. The Tabernacle is the source of such immense power. It is in it that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, dwells no less present than the day that He walked on Calvary. Can we say No to this Divine Love He gives to us and He outpours His grace in the Eucharist. So abundantly does Jesus outpour His grace to us in the Eucharist because Jesus is truly present in His Divinity and humanity and the graces flow!
10. Hail Mary
Song between decades: A Song from Jesus
The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Sorrowful Mother Lighted.
1. The Prophecy of Simeon. R. Mary and Joseph took the child Jesus into the Temple. Simeon had been told by the Holy Spirit that before he died he would see the Messiah. The Holy Spirit led him into the temple and he saw Mary and Joseph and Jesus. He went over and held the child Jesus. Then he said that he was ready to die and he told Mary that a sword, too, shall pierce your heart, Mary! From that point on, whenever she looked at the child Jesus, she remembered the prophecy of Simeon of how Jesus would suffer. Think of looking at your child and knowing what Mary knew! Her heart through her whole life knew this prophecy. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
2. The Flight into Egypt. R. Joseph and Mary had to flee into Egypt with Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple. R. When Jesus was twelve years old they took Him to the Temple for the Feast of the Passover. When it was over, Joseph and Mary left with the caravan and Jesus had been left behind. When they realized that Jesus was not with them, they returned with their hearts sorrowing in search of the child Jesus. And a sword, too, shall pierce your Heart, O Mary!
4. On the Way to Calvary Jesus and Mary's eyes Met. R. The intimacy in that look between the Son and His Mother! The immense love between the two Hearts! The love that these two Hearts have for us and the call of both Jesus and Mary this day to come back to the love of God!
Song: See the Eyes that Look at Mary
5. Mary stood under the Cross as Jesus Died. R. I saw Jesus appear. Jesus loves us so dearly! It is Divine Love He has to outpour to us this day. He wants to give us an outpouring of His grace and love. He remains with us in the Tabernacle truly present in His Divinity and humanity. Jesus Christ, the same Jesus that died on the cross, is present and in our midst this very moment. God loves us so much that He remains with us this day! God is so good to us!
6. Jesus is taken down from the Cross and laid in Mary's Arms. R. See Mary under the cross and they give to her the lifeless body of her Son. She touches her Son and she knows that His body is dead. See that picture so clearly, the picture of the Pieta that you see so much. Think of Mary as she holds the infant child in a horizontal position in her arms and now she holds His lifeless body under the cross. In that picture, if you visualize that, there is so much to see. See the love of the Father that He sent His only begotten Son into this world; God became a man because He loves us so much. See the love that the Son had that He truly gave His flesh and His blood for each one of us. To His death Jesus gave His all for love of us. And Mary, see her with the tears on her face. How can you describe the pain in her heart to hold her Son now lifeless in her arms? Mary is our loving Mother. Mary is my loving Mother. She calls out to us, the Most loving Mother that we could ever imagine! Jesus gave His very own Mother to us! She is calling out to each one of us here, who have been called here this night by Jesus and Mary, to make a commitment to consecrate ourselves to these two Hearts; to be soldiers in this world with our hearts filled with His love! We receive so much grace from sitting in front of the Tabernacle. Pray to be apostles and be able to go out into this world and spread these messages! Pray for the grace from the Holy Spirit to be transformed from fear to fearlessness and to carry the Gospel message with us everywhere we go! What radiates from our being is the love of the God that lives within. She is calling us to grow ever closer in union with Jesus. The greatest thing we can do for this world is to be united to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in our hearts, to let Him operate us, to surrender ourselves, to follow the Plan of the Father, the unique plan God has for us to be His soldiers, to march on a world that has forgotten God. But the Power of the Almighty God is Power that cannot be contained. And in our every smile and glance, this love radiates from our being and we touch every person that we look at when we are united to God!
7. Jesus is Locked in the Tomb. R. The cold reality that now Jesus is locked in the tomb and a stone is rolled in front of the tomb and Mary weeps outside so bitterly. But death has no power over Jesus! Locked in the tomb for three days, on the third day He rose triumphant to give us new life. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, Jesus rose on the third day. The Might of God cannot be contained! His life He pours out to us! He gives us a special sharing in His life in the sacrament of Baptism. He has provided for us so well through the Church. We are His chosen ones! Can we not spread this message to this world that is hurting - that is looking in every nook and cranny for something to satisfy the stocking soul? The only thing that satisfies the soul is the love of God! He calls out to us this day to carry this message to every person we meet for it is in our glance, it is in our smile, that we truly will spread His Gospel message, His love to this world.
This rosary was prayed at St. Ignatius Church on Thursday evening, 7:30pm., on the Feast of the Presentation, February 2, 1995. Rita gave a talk on the Love of Jesus and Mary following the Rosary. There were many people present.
Crucifix — hand carved by Felix
who carved the crucifix 22'
at the Virgin Mary building.
Available for $750.00
Brand New Internet Store
Table of Contents
Previous Daily Writing
Main Shepherds of Christ Page